The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

Shameful meat club

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German

The fact that this masked sub's cock is growing harder and harder in front of his dommes' eyes makes him feel so ashamed. Still, he can't control it - not even when the bossy ladies come teasing him and beating his throbbing shlong with a crop whip!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 32:13
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3741kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 913.0 MB

Download Shameful meat club

HumiliationPOV - Princess Miki Punishes Her Slave

This clip contains 2 full length clips! One is a ballbusting clip and the other is an otk spanking clip. Both of these are of Princess Miki abu sing her slave both for punishment and her own amusement. Her slave endures some serious pain in both of these clips. Princess Miki knows how to punish her disobedient little bitch!

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9755kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download HumiliationPOV - Princess Miki Punishes Her Slave

Leggy blondie pussy fucking

Studio: True Life
Video language: English

Long legged blond beauty in pink stockings getting into hardcore fucking in a domination scene with the muscular dude in a mask forced to do all of her caprices to bring her into paradise of pleasures for her sweet cunt

Duration: 24:11
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3742kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 685.4 MB

Download Leggy blondie pussy fucking

Lydia Black Magician Ass Fucked by Hot Assistant

Cast: Lydia Black, Will Havoc
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Will Havoc is a magician with a sexy new assistant, Lydia Black. He's trying to impress her after a show, and she's mostly just concerned with getting paid. He tells her he can cast a seduction spell on her and asks if she wants to see him do it. She rolls her eyes and says ok, but it doesn't work on her. Will is a little flustered that his magic isn't working on her. She tells him she also knows a magic trick. She says "Abracadabra" and pulls a gigantic pink strap on from behind her back. Will is surprised, and doesn't know what to say. Next thing he knows, she's railing his ass.

Duration: 17:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7781kbps
Audio: 221kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Lydia Black Magician Ass Fucked by Hot Assistant

Lexi Lore - Sweet Pink Dark Treat

Cast: Lexi Lore
Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Creampi

Before she left for her Brazilian honeymoon, Andy took the time to find out how to say a few phrases in Portuguese, like "thank you" ("obrigado," btw). Unfortunately, she drew a complete blank when she found herself on the golden shores of the beautiful South American country. Faced with the prospect of a shitty honeymoon, as well as the handsome bellboy who came to her rescue, she found herself saying thank you the best way she knew how: with her hot wet holes. Her husband took a dim view of this, of course, but when you have a headstrong wife who does as she pleases, sometimes you have to sit back and let her take the wheel. Even if that means licking someone else's semen from her pretty pussy!.

Duration: 32:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19732kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

Download Lexi Lore - Sweet Pink Dark Treat

Taylor Sands - Peek-A-Boo

Cast: Taylor Sands
Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Se

You had been wondering why your wife, Taylor Sands, spent so many late hours at the dojo, and why she always seemed to come back with a huge smile on her face. Now you know the answer, and it's not making you feel any better about yourself. Her instructor, Tyler, has been dipping his wick in your wife's well for quite a while now. Watching them shamelessly fuck each other raw on your couch should be the most humiliating moment of your life, but for some reason you just can't turn away from the scene. In fact, you've almost become mesmerized by the smell of your wife on this strange man's cock.... Taylor's husband loves to watch her fuck another man.

Duration: 23:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6358kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Taylor Sands - Peek-A-Boo

Meana wolf sensual joi

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Meana Wolf
Genres: dging games, masturbation encouragement, jerk off instruction, mesmerize

Do I make you horny? Do I turn you on? Is it the sound of my voice? My dangerous curves? Is your cock aching already? Tell me how horny I make you. The truth is my pussy gets wet just thinking about you there alone stroking to me.hanging on my every word as I beckon you to touch your hard and horny cock. As I Teese you and tell you to squeeze it for me. I know you love it when I tell you exactly what to do. stroke it for me. Edge it for me. I'll tell you when to cum.
Clip contains: A sultry and sensual jerk off instruction in which I tell you exactly how I want you to stoke it for me.

Duration: 21:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7693kbps
Audio: 228kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Meana wolf sensual joi

Fallon West - Black Cock Riding

Cast: Fallon West

Before she left for her Brazilian honeymoon, Andy took the time to find out how to say a few phrases in Portuguese, like "thank you" ("obrigado," btw). Unfortunately, she drew a complete blank when she found herself on the golden shores of the beautiful South American country. Faced with the prospect of a shitty honeymoon, as well as the handsome bellboy who came to her rescue, she found herself saying thank you the best way she knew how: with her hot wet holes. Her husband took a dim view of this, of course, but when you have a headstrong wife who does as she pleases, sometimes you have to sit back and let her take the wheel. Even if that means licking someone else's semen from her pretty pussy!. Fallon West gets down and dirty in this hot set by Marco P.

Duration: 31:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19527kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

Download Fallon West - Black Cock Riding

Brooklyn Bailey - Hardcore

Cast: Brooklyn Bailey
Genres: Cuckold, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Se

Brooklyn Bailey has had enough being serviced by a small white penis. Her husband took a dim view of this, of course, but when you have a headstrong wife who does as she pleases, sometimes you have to sit back and let her take the wheel. Even if that means licking someone else's semen from her pretty pussy!.

Duration: 23:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Brooklyn Bailey - Hardcore

Tight Pink Thick Meat Cuckolding

Cast: Lily Adams

Your horny wife Lily Adams seems to have fallen hook, line and pussy for the bullshit psychic that followed her home from the beach. But since you're a weak-willed sissy, you're not going to do anything about it when he decides to bury his own bone in your wife's wet hole. All you're going to do is sit and watch while she slides that black shaft into her mouth, and when Wes drops his ten-day load, it's going to be all over the place: on your wife, on your furniture, on your camera, hell, all over you. But that's going to be just fine by you, isn't it?.

Duration: 31:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19524kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

Download Tight Pink Thick Meat Cuckolding

Princess Amber

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Princess Amber
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, Slave Training, High Heels

You want to know what one of the most unusual things at Mean Girl Manor is, do ya loser??? and none of you idiots even know the inside joke I'm talking about when I laugh My ass off like this in writing this description... maybe if you peasants pay enough attention you can see what it's working with when you watch the little preview....
But more to the point stupid, every once in a while, even a loser gets the thrill of it's life when a Mean Girl decides to tease, torment, and otherwise take it's breath away.... this pathetic little thing got so hot and worked up for Me I couldn't help but giggle as I cut off it's breathing and toyed with it in ways it can only hope I might ever be so kind as to do to it again... like when I pulled it's little leash so hard through My perfect legs that it's lose face was smashed right into My flawless ass.... prolly will never ever happen again, especially not with the same random loser, but ya never know loser.... maybe it could, I mean just look a.

Duration: 18:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4660kbps

File size: 654.2 MB

Download Princess Amber

Nari Park - A Promotion

Cast: Nari Park

Nari Park does not take long before she is naked and rubbing her clit to show you how she gets herself off when there is not a man around. She looks deep in the camera while she is rubbing her pussy with her eyes just begging for you to fill her hole up.. Nari Park just got a promotion at work.

Duration: 23:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6330kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Nari Park - A Promotion

Redhead On Fire

Cast: Scarlett Mae

Scarlett Mae has had enough being serviced by a small white penis. Her husband took a dim view of this, of course, but when you have a headstrong wife who does as she pleases, sometimes you have to sit back and let her take the wheel. Even if that means licking someone else's semen from her pretty pussy!. Scarlett Mae gets sexed up in front of her sissy cuck.

Duration: 29:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15824kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Redhead On Fire

Home Foot Tickling

Studio: Lava XXX

She looks like a real mistress in her leather pants. Her moves are like a cat. She is a bitch who deserved to be fucked raw. But he is interested only in her feet. When she took off the pants he was fascinated by her stockings and her feet.

Duration: 17:29
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3703kbps

File size: 490.8 MB

Download Home Foot Tickling

Chloe Cherry - Black Cock Cuckolding

Cast: Chloe Cherry

Eating pussy had always been one of Chloe Cherry's favorite things to do. Burying his mouth in those soft folds, flicking her hard little clit with his teeth: those are the things Les lived for. Sadly, that sacred shrine gets defiled in a most egregious manner by his wife's favorite rap star. Instead of tasting that sweet pussy from now on, Chloe Cherry gets to taste dark meat whenever he lowers his head into his wife's lap. The smell of black balls has replaced the glorious smell of his wife's wet clam, and the salty taste of black spunk has become one that won't be washed out of his mouth!.

Duration: 26:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15645kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download Chloe Cherry - Black Cock Cuckolding

Big Tits Big Dick

Cast: Janna Hicks

Well, when a pussy feels likes it's made from the finest silk it might be easy to overlook a small thing like your fiery Janna Hicks wife's castrating tendencies. But let's not dwell on the past; instead, let's concentrate on the huge cock currently hollowing out Evie's pussy. Yeah, it ain't yours buddy. But you're more than welcome to watch, of course. And if you're a good little boy, maybe (just maybe) she'll let you lap up what's left when she's done. Chalk one up in the win column for you!. What happens when big tits meet big dick?

Duration: 32:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16252kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

Download Big Tits Big Dick

Haley Reed - Another Day Another Dick

Cast: Haley Reed

Haley Reed has had enough being serviced by a small white penis. Her husband took a dim view of this, of course, but when you have a headstrong wife who does as she pleases, sometimes you have to sit back and let her take the wheel. Even if that means licking someone else's semen from her pretty pussy!. Jimmy has had to share his wife with yet another man.

Duration: 27:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6437kbps

Download Haley Reed - Another Day Another Dick

Vanessa Cage's House Boy

Release Year: 2017
Studio: SubbyHubby
Cast: Vanessa Cage
Genres: Body Worship, Chastity, Crossdressing, Cuckolding, Cum Eating, Female Domination, Full Movies, Humiliation, Sissy Training, Strapon

Toby is desperate, about to lose his apartment his car is going to be repossessed he really needs a job and fast, he sees a strange ad that says houseboy needed must be willing to do everything I say, he figures what do I have to lose and goes on to the job interview, upon arriving he sees a beautiful hot blonde laying out by her pool topless on the phone he knocks on the screen she waves him in , he extends his hand and says I'm here for the job interview with an annoyed look on her face the goddess puts her hand up telling him to wait, then she stands up pushes him down to his knees and explains he must be willing to do everything she says, Toby agrees and she hands him a pink diamond studded collar and tells him put this on bitch and worship my feet, Toby looks confused, she smacks him and says do you want the job or not, he replies yes Goddess and starts to lick and suck her toes, Worships Goddess Vanessa's feet like a good little slut puppy, after Vanessa is through she instructs.

Duration: 30:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6356kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Vanessa Cage's House Boy

Goddess Becky Ass Worship Bitch

In this clip Becky enjoys ass worship from a chastity service male. She is rich arrogant and bitchy. After while of mild disobedience, she uses the ass worship head harness to hold her chastity service male in place. Strapped to her ass he has no choice but to try and please her. The only path out of this for the service male is to service her. Spoil her. Make her feel special. Beck keeps tightening the straps ensuring a tighter seal, and increasing her personal pleasure. The male begins to groan in agony as its neck is getting so sore. Becky does not care about the service male's tongue or back.

Duration: 19:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10855kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Goddess Becky Ass Worship Bitch

Kourtney Kane - Hardcore

Cast: Kourtney Kane

Before she left for her Brazilian honeymoon, Andy took the time to find out how to say a few phrases in Portuguese, like "thank you" ("obrigado," btw). Unfortunately, she drew a complete blank when she found herself on the golden shores of the beautiful South American country. Faced with the prospect of a shitty honeymoon, as well as the handsome bellboy who came to her rescue, she found herself saying thank you the best way she knew how: with her hot wet holes. Her husband took a dim view of this, of course, but when you have a headstrong wife who does as she pleases, sometimes you have to sit back and let her take the wheel. Even if that means licking someone else's semen from her pretty pussy!.

Duration: 26:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download Kourtney Kane - Hardcore

The Class Bitch Presley

Studio: SubbyHubby
Cast: Prestley Carter
Genres: Chindo, Cuckolding, Dildo Fucking, Female Domination, Foot Worship, Full Movies, Humiliation, Milking, Pussy Worship, Strapon

Presley Carter is the of the school and she often gets whatever she wants. Most of the guys wish they could date her and even the teacher gets excited when she walks into class. She is young and naturally dominant, and knows that she can bend men to her will. Presley is followed outside of school by a fellow jock classmate who she quickly turns down. Presley has her eye on a bigger prize, her teacher. Presley enters detention and quickly has her teacher under her control, telling him that he must do everything SHE says, and not the other way around. Before he knows what hit him, he is on his knees mere inches before her gorgeous, young pink pussy. Presley wants him to pleasure her because why should she have to sit in detention at a desk when she can spend it cumming? Presley Carter has her teacher sitting in a desk, afraid but so turned on and weak, under Presley's control. Presley's loser jock classmate comes in and sees Presley standing on the desk and laughs. Presley orders him t.

Duration: 31:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6344kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download The Class Bitch Presley

Edging Machine Experiments

Cast: Lacy Lennon
Genres: Femdom, Stockings, High Heels, Bondage, Orgasm, Milking, Red Head, Tease and Denial, Handjo

Mistress Lacy loves to play with toys especially ones that tease a slave's cock without her having to do any of the work. She wants to milk out a huge load from her slave's balls today so she can watch him be a good slut and slurp up every last drop. Her edging machine is the perfect tool to out a massive load while she just sits back and plays with her helpless meat. He is just a toy and Mistress Lacy will decide when the bitch gets milked and when the bitch gets denied. She truly loves to make men eat their own cum as that is the only reason he has been unlocked from chastity and strapped down with a machine locked to his dick. He will remain tied down and helpless until a huge load is milked out and shoved deep down his throat.

Duration: 20:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9783kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Edging Machine Experiments

Helena Locke - Private Goes Public

Cast: Helena Locke

Helena Locke has had enough being serviced by a small white penis. Her husband took a dim view of this, of course, but when you have a headstrong wife who does as she pleases, sometimes you have to sit back and let her take the wheel. Even if that means licking someone else's semen from her pretty pussy!.

Duration: 25:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6401kbps

Download Helena Locke - Private Goes Public

Strap Some Boyz Part 3

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Evil Angel
Cast: Ava Dalush, Carter Cruise, Chad Diamond, Christian XXX, Dakota Skye, Kurt Lockwood, Payton Sinclaire, Robert Axel, Tori Avano, Wolf Hudson
Genres: Anal, Gonzo, Femdom, Strapon, Hardcore

In provocative Joey Silvera's 'Strap Some Boyz #3,' bossy beauties dominate males with menacing, harnessed dildoes. Little blonde Dakota Skye takes revenge on perverted Chad Diamond; as she fucks him into the floor, he jerks jism into his own mouth. Buxom, British-accented Ava Dalush (in plaid schoolgirl skirt) and muscular Kurt Lockwood fuck each other; Kurt kneels to swallow a strap-on face fuck (and his pride). Buxom blonde Payton Sin Claire is heavily tattooed Jersey trash with a brown strap-on extending from her crotch. She makes African-American Robert Axel suck her feet, cunt and asshole, and she porks him up the ass. Wolf Hudson worships the armpits, feet and strap-on dong of gorgeous blonde Carter Cruise, who nails him with his leg up on her shoulder. Curvy, heavily inked Tori Avano works over freaky Christian, pinching his nose closed as he sucks dildo ass-to-mouth. She sperm-smears his face and he swallows the semen she feeds him.

Duration: 32:07
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1814kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 463.2 MB

Download Strap Some Boyz Part 3

On The Floor Slave

Studio: Lava XXX

She always treats guys as real slaves. Mostly she does not allow them to fuck her, but only to kiss and lick her legs or high heels. Or even they beg her for some cock kicking.

Duration: 17:18
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3692kbps

File size: 484.1 MB

Download On The Floor Slave

Siouxsie Q Welcome Home

The main point of the video is that you, an insignificant slave, will always be just a rag and rug for your housemate!

Duration: 24:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4899kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 932.5 MB

Download Siouxsie Q Welcome Home

Tight Pussy Pumping

Cast: Kira Noir
Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Creampi

Kira works her tight pussy on a big hard cock while her sissy boy watches. Kira does not take long before she is naked and rubbing her clit to show you how she gets herself off when there is not a man around. She looks deep in the camera while she is rubbing her pussy with her eyes just begging for you to fill her hole up..

Duration: 31:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16402kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download Tight Pussy Pumping

Imponent Girls vol. 1

Adila caught Jack watching her on the street and brought him home, in order to punish him for chasing a committed girl.

Duration: 21:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3264kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 553.3 MB

Download Imponent Girls vol. 1

What He Can't See Can't Hurt Him Right

Release Year: 2020
Studio: CherryPimps
Genres: All Sex, All Natural, Blowjob, Cow Girl, Doggy Style, Hardcore

Vanna Bardot is so tired of her worthless Husband. He is always whining no matter what and now he can't see and insists on her taking care of his every need... what about her needs? She needs to suck cock and feel balls slapping against her ass. Even when he can see he is oblivious. Vanna and her coworker can be having sex right in front of him and he would not know it. Vanna loves sucking that hard cock; taking it deep down her throat. How can anyone be so oblivious to her needs. Vanna needs cock and will get it any way she can!

Duration: 24:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14637kbps
Audio: 225kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download What He Can't See Can't Hurt Him Right

Stacy Sommer

Studio: AnalVids
Genres: Anal, All Sex, Hardcore, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Cumshot, Cum On Mouth, 1 On 1, Interracial

Kinky black cuckold sex with Stacy Sommer, a beautiful and sexy woman with a beautiful figure who loves sexy games, pleasant viewing and a good mood ...

Duration: 29:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11480kbps
Audio: 257kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Stacy Sommer

Imponent Girls vol. 2

The redhead and her girlfriend, Carol, will make him suffer! First, they tie him up and burn him with hot wax and a lighter, but then they put him in his place.

Duration: 18:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3686kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 542.6 MB

Download Imponent Girls vol. 2

Vanna Bardot

Studio: CherryPimps
Genres: All Sex, All Natural, Blowjob, Cow Girl, Doggy Style, Hardcore, Nylons

Vanna Bardot is so tired of her worthless Husband. He is always whining no matter what and now he can't see and insists on her taking care of his every need... what about her needs? She needs to suck cock and feel balls slapping against her ass. Even when he can see he is oblivious. Vanna and her coworker can be having sex right in front of him and he would not know it. Vanna loves sucking that hard cock; taking it deep down her throat. How can anyone be so oblivious to her needs. Vanna needs cock and will get it any way she can!

Duration: 24:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20402kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download Vanna Bardot

Krissy Lynn - Hardcore

Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Genres: Cuckold, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

Krissy Lynn gets down and dirty, a beautiful and sexy woman with a beautiful figure who loves sexy games, pleasant viewing and a good mood ...

Duration: 31:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15467kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Krissy Lynn - Hardcore

Kiara Cole - Filthy Fucked Whore

Cast: Kiara Cole
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings

Mistress Kiara Cole is a fresh, young Domme who has rightfully found her place with men worshipping her big, strap-on cock. She shows no mercy on her slave's filthy fuck-hole as she trains his ass to be ready for her big party. All of her hot, slutty girlfriends are coming over to run a train on her boy-toys holes whether he is ready or not. He will do what it takes to impress his Mistress's girlfriends as he bends his bitch ass over for Kiara and swallows every inch of her hard cock.

Duration: 18:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9773kbps
Audio: 114kbps

Download Kiara Cole - Filthy Fucked Whore

Domme's limp hubby

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German

This aging freak is such a shame for his wife. She brings a super-sexy dominant bitch home, gets her naked in their kitchen - and that humble worm still can't manage to get hard. Well, seems to be a good reason to tease, torture and humiliate him!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 24:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3783kbps

File size: 713.9 MB

Download Domme's limp hubby

Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente

The Slave has to suck and kiss the green rubber boots of Lady Victoria very submissive and passionately. And then a surprise guest walks into the room. It is Mistress Cynthia, a new blonde german Femdom. Meanwhile I take a sit with my rubberass on the slaves face and Mistress cynthia treating the slaves cock.
The new blonde Mistress cynthia and myself like to fuck our slave. First I put him an electro-dildo into his ass and the slave has to suck the long black dick of Mistress cynthia. Now the slaves asshole is big enough and I start to fuck him hard and deep.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente

Macy Enjoys A Face Ride With Restrained Boy

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Big Tits, Facesitting, Humiliation

Macy has a beta boy strapped into the box. She will make him suffer with her ass. Macy can completely control the beta's breath. She has her selfie stick set up so that she can record the slave's torment. Macy sits on the slave's face for a long time while she takes her pictures. She does not like how squirmy and whiny her chair is. Betas are so stupid! Why is he putting up such a fuss? The beta loves Macy's ass, but it also likes breathing. Macy teases him and laughs while him. The slave fades. Macy slaps him to wake him back up. His suffering is so hot to Macy! She needs an orgasm. Macy uses her barely conscious slave's face to get herself off. So much fun!

Duration: 17:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13536kbps
Audio: 236kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Macy Enjoys A Face Ride With Restrained Boy

To Watch

Cast: Jaycee Star
Genres: Cuckold, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Creampi

Well, this time Leona isn't going to get quite what she had hoped for; at the last second, she relented and had her brand new lover put on a condom. But, there's always a price to be paid; the scales must be balanced. In other words, the semen has to end up somewhere, as it seems such a shame to waste that beautiful black seed. Luckily, Jaycee Star's weaker half is more than willing, after some arm twisting, to let the baby batter find a new home in his belly. The only trick will be getting it from the deflated and defiled condom into his gaping maw. Jaycee Star's resourceful, though, and where there's a will, there's a way!. Jaycee rides hard cock in front of her sissy boy.

Duration: 26:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15615kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download To Watch

WorshipPrincessMiki - Breathplay and Double Orgasm Joi

Studio: WorshipPrincessMiki

This is a JOI game, set up to test your obedience, stamina, willpower. and most importantly, your willingness to please Me. There are two phases to this game. The first is a challenging (but doable, in My opinion) breathplay game. If you succeed with this game, you will be granted an orgasm - an especially satisfying one, since it is one that has been earned.

Duration: 29:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9741kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download WorshipPrincessMiki - Breathplay and Double Orgasm Joi

Back