The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

HD Femdom Sex Videos Let Me Own You

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Worship Goddess Platinum
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Big Tits, Bikini, Shiny Clothing, POV, Foot Fetish, High Heels
Video language: English

I wore this entire shiny bikini with your favorite shiny heels...just for you. Here's the catch...I want to own you. So I'm going to let you stroke your cock to me rubbing myself through this incredible shiny suit. Just this once though.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11798kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Let Me Own You

Foot lover fucks sexy ebony

Studio: Heatwave
Cast: Nicole Deep
Genres: Fetish,Ebony,Interracial

Sexy ebony chick with very alluring body is with white dude who worship feet. He licks her feet and pussy before that dirty guy slowly fucks her tight pussy.

Duration: 24:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8974kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Foot lover fucks sexy ebony

Fishnet Facesitting Mistress!

Cast: Carmen Hayes
Genres: FaceSitting, FemDom, Fetis

Is domination something I do for the money only ? Definitely not ! It's a mystical spiritual journey , in the darkest depths of my soul ! My way to express my own nature ! It's my destiny to be served ,and worshipped, as the supreme female goddess that I am !

Duration: 28:29
Video: 540x405, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 332.4 MB

Download Fishnet Facesitting Mistress!

Ebony gives foot job before fucking

Studio: Heatwave
Cast: Sierra Lust
Genres: Fetish,Ebony,Interracial,Chubby

Beautiful chubby ebony is seducing white dude with her curly body and for a start just let him to skin pulling his rod between her sexy feet and then he fucked her pussy.

Duration: 19:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9082kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Ebony gives foot job before fucking

Princess Amber & Lexi Chase

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Princess Amber, Lexi Chase

Amber and Lexi want their stupid old sugar dummy to humiliate itself by stroking in front of them. The girls laugh at the pathetic old loser. He has to stroke exactly as the girls say. The girls tease the loser by wearing sexy bikinis. They waive their sexy asses in its face while it edges for them. The girls want to do a bikini try-on. The loser has purchased a lot of bikinis for them, but they always want even more. Once the loser sees how great they look in the bikini haul he will be eager to buy them everything they want. Amber changes from her magenta bikini to her red bikini. She looks great. The loser keeps edging. It is very frustrated. The more it edges the dumber it gets. The dumber it gets the more the girls yell at it. Amber teases the loser in her second bikini. Lexi changes from her silver bikini into a sporty white one. The girls laugh at the loser. They slap it in the face. Amber makes the loser crawl around after her ass. Amber changes into her third bikini while Lexi.

Duration: 24:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12801kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Princess Amber & Lexi Chase

Orgasm denial fest

Studio: Oliva

The boy's inmost dream has come true - he is banging his gorgeous irreproachable Mistress! But the mischievous beauty will only ride him while she enjoys it. When she cums, she will just push him away leaving him to beat his meat furiously!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 30:52
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3652kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 855.1 MB

Download Orgasm denial fest

Goddess Platinum - Let Me Own You

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Goddess Platinum
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Big Tits, Bikini, Shiny Clothing, POV, Foot Fetish, High Heels

I wore this entire shiny bikini with your favorite shiny heels...just for you. Here's the catch...I want to own you. So I'm going to let you stroke your cock to me rubbing myself through this incredible shiny suit. Just this once though.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11798kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Goddess Platinum - Let Me Own You

BratPrincess - Stroke For Us Old Sugar Dummy (Bratty Bikini Haul)

Cast: Princess Amber & Lexi Chase

Amber and Lexi want their stupid old sugar dummy to humiliate itself by stroking in front of them. The girls laugh at the pathetic old loser. He has to stroke exactly as the girls say. The girls tease the loser by wearing sexy bikinis. They waive their sexy asses in its face while it edges for them. The girls want to do a bikini try-on. The loser has purchased a lot of bikinis for them, but they always want even more. Once the loser sees how great they look in the bikini haul he will be eager to buy them everything they want. Amber changes from her magenta bikini to her red bikini. She looks great. The loser keeps edging. It is very frustrated. The more it edges the dumber it gets. The dumber it gets the more the girls yell at it. Amber teases the loser in her second bikini. Lexi changes from her silver bikini into a sporty white one. The girls laugh at the loser. They slap it in the face. Amber makes the loser crawl around after her ass. Amber changes into her third bikini while Lexi.

Download BratPrincess - Stroke For Us Old Sugar Dummy (Bratty Bikini Haul)

Naughty crossdresser

Yes, this girl is married to a man but it looks like she wouldn't mind going lesbi or bringing it on with a tranny, at least. That's exactly why she gladly supports her hubby's crossdressing passion and always ends up sissifying him in their bedroom.

Duration: 30:02
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3650kbps

File size: 831.4 MB

Download Naughty crossdresser

Perfect Replacement is Here

Studio: Lava XXX

When there is no real cock they may find some plastic replacement and they have no problem with that. They just need to put something inside of their volcanoes. To set the fire both wear red.

Duration: 20:35
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3751kbps

File size: 585.0 MB

Download Perfect Replacement is Here

Her big-dicked slave

Looks like this domme has made a decent addition to her bunch of slaves recently - her new boy toy turns out to be rocking a fairly nice-sized cock. Well, she will even agree to give it a try but. No, she's not letting the fucker cum with her help.

Duration: 30:52
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3652kbps

File size: 855.1 MB

Download Her big-dicked slave

Princess Amber and Lexi Chase Stroke For Us Old Sugar Dummy Complete

Amber and Lexi want their stupid old sugar dummy to humiliate itself by stroking in front of them. The girls laugh at the pathetic old loser. He has to stroke exactly as the girls say. The girls tease the loser by wearing sexy bikinis. They waive their sexy asses in its face while it edges for them. The girls want to do a bikini try-on. The loser has purchased a lot of bikinis for them, but they always want even more. Once the loser sees how great they look in the bikini haul he will be eager to buy them everything they want. Amber changes from her magenta bikini to her red bikini. She looks great. The loser keeps edging. It is very frustrated. The more it edges the dumber it gets.

Download Princess Amber and Lexi Chase Stroke For Us Old Sugar Dummy Complete

Maids Revenge On A Rich Bitch

Cast: Kendra James, Tina Lee Comet
Genres: Female Domination, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Female Training, Brainwash, Lezdom

Rich Bitch Kendra's long suffering maid Dixie has had about enough of her and devises a scheme to turn the tables on her and make her her personal slave, completely under her control and entranced to do her bidding.

Duration: 19:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Maids Revenge On A Rich Bitch

Avery Cristy

Genres: Cuckold, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

Avery's surprise is she is going to fuck another man right next to him but tell her husband it is a girl.

Duration: 31:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Avery Cristy

Princess Amber & Lexi Chase - Stroke For Us Old Sugar Dummy

Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Blonde, Humiliation

Amber and Lexi want their stupid old sugar dummy to humiliate itself by stroking in front of them. The girls laugh at the pathetic old loser. He has to stroke exactly as the girls say.

Download Princess Amber & Lexi Chase - Stroke For Us Old Sugar Dummy

Bertie A & Herman A

Cast: Bertie A & Herman A
Genres: Russian, Female domination, Humilation, Crossdress, Strapon, Anal, FemDom

If you love watching girls who kick , punch, slap and knee guys in the balls just because they like it then watch this video!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 423.7 MB

Download Bertie A & Herman A

Luna Light

Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

Luna is so happy you are going to let her try out the new black dick she found at the grocery store.

Duration: 31:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7806kbps

Download Luna Light

Carmen Rivera, Domina Kate Pt.3

Cast: Carmen Rivera, Domina Kate
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Fistin

It has always been a funny girl game to stick in pussy everything you could find around The choice is getting wider and wider! Now these girls can fist themselves while stuffing in their cunts different toys, shoes, glasses and more

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 23:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 517.1 MB

Download Carmen Rivera, Domina Kate Pt.3

Brooke Haze

Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

You should have went to work because now you have to clean up one of the biggest loads of cum I have seen right off of my pussy.

Duration: 30:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8101kbps

Download Brooke Haze

Re-Released BallBusting and Domination - Bratty Bunny

Four different clips of ball busting and domination that was in my archives that I'm re-releasing today in one clip! Four in One! Some people don't even scroll that far back into the clip stores to see that I once did ball busting! How amazing is that? So here you are. Enjoy the bratty attitude, the pointe shoe and high heel ball kicking. The wooden spoon ball buster, and some dominating face sitting in all very sexy little outfits.

Duration: 19:08
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 5415kbps

File size: 768.2 MB

Download Re-Released BallBusting and Domination - Bratty Bunny

Jessa Pounds Johnny and Drains All His Cum

Genres: All sex, Hardcore, Blowjob, CumShoot, Big Dicks, Handjob, Natural Tits, No Condom, Shaved Pussy,

Not much plot here. Just strong pegging from an athletic, beautiful lady. Jessa Jordan has Johnny moaning and begging for more while she gives him the sweet dick.
She makes him jerk off while she's sitting on his face and pounding his ass with the dildo by her hand. After Johnny is completely drained, she tells him she's going to fuck his ass again in about 5 minutes.

Duration: 24:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7781kbps
Audio: 226kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Jessa Pounds Johnny and Drains All His Cum

Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente

The Slave has to suck and kiss the green rubber boots of Lady Victoria very submissive and passionately. And then a surprise guest walks into the room. It is Mistress Cynthia, a new blonde german Femdom. Meanwhile I take a sit with my rubberass on the slaves face and Mistress cynthia treating the slaves cock.
The new blonde Mistress cynthia and myself like to fuck our slave. First I put him an electro-dildo into his ass and the slave has to suck the long black dick of Mistress cynthia. Now the slaves asshole is big enough and I start to fuck him hard and deep.

Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente

Sweet Pegging Valentine's

Genres: All sex, Hardcore, Blowjob, CumShoot, Big Dicks, Handjob, Natural Tits, No Condom, Shaved Pussy,

Jessa Jordan is home in a red leotard, black pantyhose and heels. She plays with a large rainbow dildo while she waits for her man, Johnny Hill, to come home for their special valentines. Of course, she pounds his ass hard in the kitchen with that big rainbow dildo. She also makes him worship her perfect ass and she squeezes his balls while fucking him too.

Duration: 20:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7765kbps
Audio: 225kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sweet Pegging Valentine's

Leigh Fucks Lance in the Ass

Leigh Raven and Lance Hart are very close friends.

Lance's wife, Charlotte Sartre filmed her their friend Leigh plowing Lance's ass with a huge strap on cock, making him prostate cum over and over until he finally exploded jizz all over his stomach. Leigh told him to lick it up and he happily did.

Duration: 24:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7821kbps
Audio: 216kbps

Download Leigh Fucks Lance in the Ass

Charlotte Sartre Saves Xmas

Rudolf (Lance Hart) doesn't give a fuck about Christmas anymore. He's over it. Being in the front of the sleigh sucks. You get bugs in your face. Miss Santa (Chartlotte Sarte) has to find a way to motivate him. It's snowing really hard and they need him to save Christmas again.
Rudolf mostly just wants his dick wet, so Miss Santa starts sucking his cock. He spins her around, rips open her white fishnets and starts pounding her pussy from behind. He pulls her onto a bench and she starts riding his cock, when all of the sudden it stops snowing.
"Well, we don't need you anymore. You're fired."
Rudolf begs for his job. Suddenly he realizes how fucking cold the North Pole is. He doesn't want to be homeless. He says he'll do anything. Miss Santa gets a big strap-on cock and tells him that if he wants to stick around, she's going to fuck his ass 364 days a year. Rudolf is reluctant at first, but once she has him sucking her cock, he turns pretty slutty and starts taking in the ass like a .

Duration: 20:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4852kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 770.3 MB

Download Charlotte Sartre Saves Xmas

Joanna Angel's Dungeon Furniture Episode 2

Ruckus fires back, telling Jessie that there's no way that's gonna happen. Joanna steps in, reminding Jessie that sometimes guys need a FIRM hand. Jessie looks excited as Joanna shows her all the training tools she has available that will help her teach Ruckus a thing or two.

Duration: 28:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4629kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Joanna Angel's Dungeon Furniture Episode 2

The Good Intern

Sam has been such a good boy for Penny Barber that she decides to let him out of chastity to play. Penny has all the fun as she teases and tortures pathetic Sam to her heart's content. Will he ever get to cum?!

Duration: 24:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7829kbps
Audio: 249kbps

Download The Good Intern

Pegging 3some at a Bar

McKenzie Lee and Leigh Raven take turns fucking Lance Hart in the ass at a bar while he fucks the other one.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7758kbps
Audio: 229kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Pegging 3some at a Bar

Gets A Strippergram Remastered

Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Creampie

Aurora Snow always dreamed of the bachelorette party she never had. So when her husband finally relents and throws one for her, she decides to make the most of it.

Duration: 30:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6177kbps

Download Gets A Strippergram Remastered

Suspended male slave

The naughty worm is finally bound and suspended and the Mistress dressed in sexy pink latex dress has got full access to the most sensitive corners of his body now. Watch her suck and ride his cock and fuck his ass with a nice-sized rubber cock!

Duration: 25:54
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3634kbps

File size: 713.7 MB

Download Suspended male slave

Evil bunny colby vs superman

Cast: BUNNY COLBY
Genres: Big Tits, Pantyhose, Strap On, Cosplay, Cumshot, Fetish, Dildo, Femdom

Evil Bunny Colby has been using her magic swinging watch to seduce and have her way with all the powerful men of Metropolis. Superman finds her in her evil lair and starts to take her in when she pulls out the watch.
He laughs at first and tells her to do her worst, but is quickly taken under her power.
She tells him "When I snap my fingers, you will be powerless over my seduction, and you believe that you need me to kick you in the balls in order to take me down."
She snaps, and Superman gets uncontrollably horny. She lets him feel up her perfect body. Superman demands that she kicks him hard in the balls. The seductress giggles, then goes to town on his super balls. He gets harder the more she kicks.
Later on, Bunny Colby has the man of steel on his knees. He still thinks he's taking her down, but the power of her swinging watch has all the control.
She tells him, "When I snap my fingers, you will desperately want me to fuck you with this strap on. You'll believe that the only .

Duration: 20:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7843kbps
Audio: 233kbps

Download Evil bunny colby vs superman

Casey Ballerini - Casey Ballerini Starring In Casey Ballerini Black Cock Moaning

Genres: IR, Big Black Cock, Blonde, Big Ass, Cuckold, Femdom, Bisexual, Cum in Feet, Lick Feet

Casey moans in delight as Sean slides his thick shaft into her tight pink pussy. She Fluffy to watch, turning her on even more.

Duration: 31:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16152kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download Casey Ballerini - Casey Ballerini Starring In Casey Ballerini Black Cock Moaning

Ropes bring pleasure

Knowing how much tight bondage intensifies sex pleasure, this skillful Mistress is ready to give it to her faithful slave. Watch her practice her shibari skills on him covering him with the most intricate knots - and then tugging his meaty cock!

Duration: 23:08
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3689kbps

File size: 647.1 MB

Download Ropes bring pleasure

Torturing dirty cock

This dwarf knows it for sure that trying to oppose his Mistress that is taller and stronger than him is no use at all. Thus, he will just writhe and squeal from pain when she comes torturing his bound bluish hard-on with hot wax and Wartenberg wheel.

Duration: 18:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3631kbps

File size: 521.1 MB

Download Torturing dirty cock

Hey everyone, I hope you are all safe and well

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

In any case, Elise and Kino play together often shoot a lot of videos. They have developed a nice play style. On the day we shot this video, Elise and Kino came over for a coffee and to try out the heavy rubber suit and shackles. I love Elise because she always comes prepared, and this time she brought a gas-mask, rubber hose and StudioGum dildo inhaler. If you look on the StudioGum website, they call this unusual item a 'Sniff Penis'. This device threads onto a gas-mask hose and allows the wearer of the gas-mask to smell the fragrance of a woman's pussy while she pleasures herself. In addition, the penis has a rotating valve ring which allows the inhale air to come from the holes near the head of the dildo, or from the base of the dildo. As you might imagine, if the only inhale air was to come through the holes at the end of the penis, the air would be cut off once the penis was inside the woman. If you're not following me, watch the video. A picture is worth a thousand words. Natura.

Duration: 31:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Hey everyone, I hope you are all safe and well

Greatest Hits

Cast: Alexa, Alexis, Amadahy, Becky, Brianna, Cherry, ChiChi, Christina, Jade, Jennifer, Kendall, Lola, Mia, Sara and more
Genres: Female Domination, Ass Worship, Ball Busting, Face Sitting, Face Slapping, Disco Shorts, Toilet Slavery, Spiting, Forced Cum eating, Shoe Licking, Pegging, Strap-On Male, Ass Kissing, Chastity, Financial Domination

A small selection of how girls know how to dominate their men, and show them who is the main thing in sex, and in general they rule in life. These losers can only lick their pussies, lick their heels, sniff unwashed pussies and listen and fulfill every desire.

Duration: 24:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9753kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Greatest Hits

Tina Kay - Gaping Ass Fuck Doll

Cast: Tina Kay
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Strap-on

Mistress Tina Kay is training her slave with one goal in mind - to make him an ass gaping fuck doll capable of taking any strap-on she wants to use on him balls deep! Tina plunges her huge purple cock into his ass again and again, training his ass from many different positions to make sure every part of it is stretched to the maximum. Whenever she moves her slave Tina makes sure that he has to clean his ass juices off her cock with his mouth! When she has finished fucking his ass, Tina demonstrates just how wide she has ripped it, laughing at the destruction she has caused

Duration: 21:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8330kbps
Audio: 300kbps

Download Tina Kay - Gaping Ass Fuck Doll

More brutal punishment

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Mistresses, BDSM, FemDom, Fetish

The slave's ass is all red and sore, every single stroke with the cane is more and more painful and the pain doesn't want to go away. He is silently wishing that after a time it becomes bearable, that his ass will simply go , but Mistress Anette's brutally powerful strokes with the cane just doesn't want to loose force. So he screams very loud, that makes Mistress Anette smile and happy.

Duration: 30:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5461kbps
Audio: 134kbps

Download More brutal punishment

Russian Mistress Likes Dominate Part 5

Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

If the slaves leave the cage, then they will face tough games with the mistress. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 26:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps

File size: 589.6 MB

Download Russian Mistress Likes Dominate Part 5

Tessa Fantasies

Studio: clips4sale / Tessa Fantasies
Cast: Tia
Genres: Executrix, female domination, FFA, face sitting, handjobs, scissorhold

Tia is an agent from FFA (Femme Fatale Agency). An agency where males request their dth under the control of women. Desperate because of financial problems, with a fetish for femme fatales or for any reason, if a man enters into the FFA, he can be sure he will never leave it alive.

Duration: 21:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8675kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download Tessa Fantasies

Back