The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

Goddess Kyaa

Cast: Goddess Kyaa/Kyaa Chimera, Mike Panic
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Ass Lick, Strapon, Facesitting, Pegging
Video language: English

Horny houseboy Mike Panic waits for Master Kyaa to return home and drops to his knees as she walks in the door. Despite finishing all his chores he's punished by his sweaty and mean Mistress, humiliated, pegged and fed his own cum! The only reward for this houseboy will be his cumload and a mouth full of Goddess Kyaa's sweat. Sweaty ass and pit worship after my workout followed by a hard pegging for Mike Panic and finished off with a sticky load of hot cum. This scene is sexy and fun, 21 minutes long and full of femdom fetish goodness.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9797kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Goddess Kyaa

Pegging Party Favor - Rocky Emerson

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Rocky Emerson
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Tattoo, Stockings, Humiliation, Strap-On

Rocky Emerson is an amazon goddess and she has slave draven bent over in wooden stocks and a huge strap on attached to her tight frame. What do you think will happen next? Draven knows exactly what his latex clad mistress plans to do. Give him the deep dicking of his dreams with a big black cock to get him ready for the party she has planned where he is the main attraction. That's right- he is the fuck hole for the event and he must be warmed up before she opens the floodgates. She fucks him for a long time to make sure he's totally open for her guests. Once his ass is trained the big dick goes right into his mouth to be cleaned off. The party favor is now ready.

Duration: 14:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9778kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Pegging Party Favor - Rocky Emerson

Dominatrix Annabelle Part 9

Release Year: 2020

Slave has provided your ass insatiable mistress, Madame seriously began to torture anal openings there are huge slave inserting devices and even your hand.

Duration: 17:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5370kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 739.9 MB

Download Dominatrix Annabelle Part 9

Perfect Replacement is Here

Studio: Lava XXX

When there is no real cock they may find some plastic replacement and they have no problem with that. They just need to put something inside of their volcanoes. To set the fire both wear red.

Duration: 20:35
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3751kbps

File size: 585.0 MB

Download Perfect Replacement is Here

Diana Grace - Made for Cock

Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Mistress Diana's slave is right where she left him with his ass completely exposed and vulnerable for the taking. He remains locked in very restrictive device bondage leaving him defenseless to any dick she wants to fuck him with. There is nowhere for her slave to run as she grabs a hold of her thick strap-on cock and slides it deep into his slutty hole.

Duration: 15:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9824kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Diana Grace - Made for Cock

Tanya And Her Slave Part 3

Cast: Tanya
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

That's it, enough wandering around the abandoned places, you need to hurry home, where your beloved slave is waiting for you. Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:59
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V8, 961kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 136.8 MB

Download Tanya And Her Slave Part 3

Staying with Angie Noir

Cast: Angie Noir, Lance Hart
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Big Tits, Edging - Begging to Cum, Fishnets, Hand Jobs, MILF, Strap On - Pegging

A few years ago Angie Noir contacted Lance and asked him to stay over for the weekend. She did a lot of perverted stuff to him. This is two videos, back to back, of her making him ride her giant vibrating strap-on, then her edging him with a hand job until she finally lets him cum but only by using two fingers.
She's a really hot milf. It was a good time.

Duration: 21:25
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps

File size: 478.0 MB

Download Staying with Angie Noir

Foot Stool With Ball Kicks

Cast: Goddess Platinum
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Ball Kicks, Human Furniture, High Heel

Ohhh....so many losers...so little time.I'm sure you have no clue what I'm talking about because you're just one of the losers, but being the CEO of the Mean Girls demands a lot of time dealing with total losers. Just like you.You see here...this loser wrote in begging for my attention. Begging me to allow it to come serve me in person. it's obviously paying me...duh. it even followed all of my directions and simple tasks I gave it. So I made a little spare time for it. You too could be just like this loser and serve me in real life. I know so many of you fucking losers are terrified of me and the other Mean Girls...but like I keep saying, we always work within your limits.Just like this loser who couldn't take very much...lol. I'm sure so many of you pathetic freaks were scared off by the last clip I posted with Princess Ashley and Princess Chanel. I feel like a broken freaking record because you and many others are just too stupid to understand simple fucking English. Not that I'm .

Duration: 15:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16073kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Foot Stool With Ball Kicks

Mistress Xenia Dark - Caning Debut - Femdombeauties

Mistress Xenia Dark enters the room of the torture cellar and has a watered club with her. The slave previously angered the beautiful sadist and now gets his appropriate punishment! After a short spanking to warm up, the beautiful sadist delivers 170 caning with the common thick stick on the bare slave's ass. There's no break ... just a beating. Another 50 hard blows follow with the cane until the grip breaks off. This is of course the slave's fault. For this then an extra 70 hard hits with the fat stick. This also breaks in the end. While the victim suffers and moans from being beaten, the breathtaking Mistress Xenia Dark drives her beautiful jet black hair with a sadistic smile. The recurring pleading for mercy ...

Duration: 18:31
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 7374kbps
Audio: 189kbps

Download Mistress Xenia Dark - Caning Debut - Femdombeauties

Dee Williams in Woman`s BFF, Hard Cock! - UltraHD 2160p

So there I was on the bed pleasuring myself after a long day of work when my doggy slave came over to play with my feet. Tony Orlando is a great doggy but he has his work cut out for him because his master is very horny. Just this once I will let him up on the bed, but that's only because I have some seriously naughty plans for him and he better deliver or it's back to the dog house for Tony! The very best in Hot Hardcore Sex Videos can be found here on my official site, DeeWilliamsXXX.

Duration: 20:28
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9755kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Dee Williams in Woman`s BFF, Hard Cock! - UltraHD 2160p

Ballbusting Chastity Release

Cast: Mistress Nikki Whiplash
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, BDSM, Pain, Kicking, Latex, Ballbusting, Squeezing, Dungeon, High Heels, Chastit

Nikki's slave has only been locked in chastity for a week, and he's already whining that he wants to be released. Cruel Nikki decides to oblige, but not to make him cum... Instead she's going to give him plenty of ballbusting pain to take his mind off the chastity, before she locks his cock and swollen balls back up again!

Duration: 14:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 326.6 MB

Download Ballbusting Chastity Release

Bad Dragon Girls VS. Covid-19 - Scene 2 - We Covid Your Ass - Full HD 1080p

The Bad Dragon Girls' hypochondriac slave believes he has Covid-19! Aware that he's been sitting in self-quarantine masturbating until his cock is chafe, they call him to the Fetish Institute for specialized laboratory "anal"lysis. Of course, he's given a probing and intense examination. Immediately, the antibody is discovered, and the ladies decide that their "dragons" should "fly," bringing the antidote hard into his extensive intestinal tunnel in a most unconventional way. First, they try to choke out the Covid with their infamous XL rubber dicks shoved deep into their patient's throat. When that fails to work - and his temperature is still rising - he is immunized with an "ass-vaccination." It is proven that the Coronavirus hides in the deepest corners of the asshole. After a long struggle with the still-present virus, they then dig in, up to their elbows, in his uninhibited fuck hole. In the end, they overwhelm not just their now horny and happy slave, but Covid-19, too! Could Co.

Duration: 17:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9744kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Bad Dragon Girls VS. Covid-19 - Scene 2 - We Covid Your Ass - Full HD 1080p

Used By Your Boss

Cast: Helena Sin
Genres: Ass to Mouth, Humiliation, FemDom, POV, Dirty Talk, Goddess, Strap-on, Pegging

Some men are meant to be submissive husbands and boyfriends, locked in chastity and turned into the kneeling, obedient, pathetic bitches they were born to be

Duration: 21:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5879kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 933.8 MB

Download Used By Your Boss

Madame Gillette, Lady Ashley

Studio: Rubber Empire
Cast: Madame Gillette, Lady Ashley
Genres: Rubber, Milking, Pissing, Milking

You want to be the absolute Playtoy, anal pluged, gagged, helpless fixed tubed to the pantys from your goddess and totally committed to the sadistic treatment from 2 Ladies... here you are! Your Tripp into orgasm control Fantasy for hours is starting right here... Lets Milk!!!

Duration: 18:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1901kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 281.0 MB

Download Madame Gillette, Lady Ashley

Mistress Gaia Orgasmic Leather

Cast: Mistress Gaia
Genres: Femdom, Bootjob, Milking, Dual Domination

You have a slave who does not pay attention to your mistress friend So you are ready to test his humiliation from your boots, especially heels. When your mistress friend arrives, together you humiliate him using your boots. Lock his cock between the boots and make him to fuck them. For game you want to see which of the two pairs excites him more, and so in turn sitting next to him as he fucks the first a pair, and then the other. Since he does not even know which of the two stimulates him the most, you opt to wank him in between the two boots and heels until he comes on both boots. Do not clean your boots but you want him to take both heels of the two different boots in his mouth. You have him on his knees with your stiletto ready and he has to indulge a blowjob to your heel. You finish him off with some humiliating gestures, as he lies on his back licking his dripping cum from your boots.

Duration: 14:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6119kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 648.6 MB

Download Mistress Gaia Orgasmic Leather

Office foot fetish fantasy - Instructions

Cast: Helena Sin
Genres: Ass to Mouth, Humiliation, FemDom, POV, Dirty Talk, Goddess, Strap-on, Pegging

Firts class Femdom Here you will find some of the most elegant and polished Femdom video, a trip through the punishing and perverted lives of some very sexy babes who love to take out their darkest desires on unsuspecting victims

Duration: 20:05
Video: 1920x1078, AVC (H.264), 4301kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 660.7 MB

Download Office foot fetish fantasy - Instructions

The Mean Girls - Princess Amber, Goddess Maci - Playing with 's Slave

So I'm going out on a hot date with a real man tonight and I wanted to make sure that Princess Amber and Goddess Maci (Princess Amber's real life younger step-) were thoroughly entertained at the Mean Girl Manor...I left them one of my pathetic, worthless slaves to use, abuse and play with.

Duration: 15:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11584kbps
Audio: 250kbps

Download The Mean Girls - Princess Amber, Goddess Maci - Playing with 's Slave

Big Dick Slut - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Mazzy Grace
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity

Mistress Mazzy has the biggest cock on the block that makes all the boy's panties wet. She can't get enough of sticking her BBC in a boy's hole and watching it slide in and out. Her last slave couldn't handle the size of her giant dicks and was replaced with a bigger whore who can handle every inch thrown inside him. To show what a massive cock slut her new slave is he begs to take the biggest strap-on she owns. By the time Mistress Mazzy is done stretching out her slut's ass she will need to go buy a much larger cock to keep upgrading his whore-hole.

Duration: 18:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9819kbps
Audio: 306kbps

Download Big Dick Slut - FullHD 1080p

Femdom action for the brunette chick

Studio: True Life

Beautiful brunette babe is the mistress of the horny dude in a mask and she is prepared for some beautiful pleasures. Watch this gorgeous couple making out and giving perfect orgasm for the public pleasure

Duration: 21:17
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3777kbps

File size: 608.8 MB

Download Femdom action for the brunette chick

Eliza Ibarra

Cast: Eliza Ibarra
Genres: Femdom

She's so gorgeous. A cuckold could never be with a woman like her. All he gets is to lick her ass. She worships the puppeteer while she spices and then makes him follow her and her whims.

Duration: 14:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11298kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Eliza Ibarra

Diabolus Semper - Scene 2 - Lady Lilith and Sklave - Full HD 1080p

This Diabolic lesson starts for the Rubber Object with guessing favourite number of his Mistress. What he does not know that this Number is the count of Whip Lashes he will get over his Lessons. First, he get to bend over in a very uncomfortable Position and his balls and dick get used in a really rough way. Then he must waddle in this position with bound and horrible hurting balls to the carousel at the Ceiling to his next punishment place. Now his Asshole comes to the game and his poor dick made a friendship with the electroshock device. Totally horny about this treatment and his degradation he wants to come.

Duration: 18:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9649kbps

Download Diabolus Semper - Scene 2 - Lady Lilith and Sklave - Full HD 1080p

Milked Manjuice

Cast: Mackenzie Moss
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Boot Worship, Boot Licking

Princess Mackenzie Moss only allows her slaves to cum when they are truly helpless without any control of their orgasms. Turning a boy into a frustrated mess as she edges and teases their bound cock's with vibrators brings great pleasure to Mackenzie. Cumming should never be easy on the slave as she loves to make him suffer before he gets the chance to relieve all that built up pressure. Princess Mackenzie jumps on the bound boy's face and rides his mouth making sure she gets her orgasm before he is allowed is a single one. The slave is finally allowed to blow his load by the grace of his Owners hand giving him one last orgasm before his cock gets locks right into chastity. Cocks are never allowed to be free in the house of Princess Mackenzie and she makes sure they never are.

Duration: 20:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 307kbps

Download Milked Manjuice

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Ball Kicks, Human Furniture, High Heels

sure you have no clue what I'm talking about because you're just one of the losers, but being the ceo of the Mean Girls demands a lot of time dealing with total losers. Just like you.
You see here...this loser wrote in begging for my attention. Begging me to allow it to come serve me in person. it's obviously paying me...duh. it even followed all of my directions and simple tasks I gave it. So I made a little spare time for it. You too could be just like this loser and serve me in real life. I know so many of you fucking losers are terrified of me and the other Mean Girls...but like I keep saying, we always work within your limits.
Just like this loser who couldn't take very much...lol. I'm sure so many of you pathetic freaks were scared off by the last clip I posted with Princess Ashley and Princess Chanel. I feel like a broken freaking record because you and many others are just too stupid to understand simple fucking English. Not that I'm surprised lol!
As long as you're obe.

Slave ep part 35

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Having made a striking pattern of colourful red streaky lines across his bare bottom, she places a pair of latex gloves on her hands and plunges them into her slaves black hole. Her fingers delve deep, fucking his tight arse before she begins stretching his arse with her mammoth black dildo! Oh yes it would easily have you squirming in your seat!

Duration: 17:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4394kbps

File size: 607.4 MB

Download Slave ep part 35

Violent Whips + Extreme Pain

Release Year: 2009
Studio: cruelbabez
Genres: Spanking

Here we go again, with another clip of Miss Lana together with Lady Pam. These two Domz are so shocking cruel and mercyless. Nearly 20 minutes of violent action from beginning to the end. They both whip the slave and deliver extreme pain and dont care about the agonies which the slave has not even for one second. At the end the slave has his complete backside full with wounds and marks from the whipping he get. Damn that must have been very painfull. Eveyone who ever had a real experience whith whipping will know that this guy suffered Extreme and real Pain!

Duration: 20:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 763.2 MB

Download Violent Whips + Extreme Pain

Release Year: 2019
Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Ball Kicks, Human Furniture, High Heels

I'm sure you have no clue what I'm talking about because you're just one of the losers, but being the of the Mean Girls demands a lot of time dealing with total losers. Just like you. You see here this loser wrote in begging for my attention. Begging me to allow it to come serve me in person. it's obviously paying me duh. it even followed all of my directions and simple tasks I gave it. So I made a little spare time for it. You too could be just like this loser and serve me in real life. I know so many of you fucking losers are terrified of me and the other Mean Girls but like I keep saying, we always work within your limits. Just like this loser who couldn't take very much lol. I'm sure so many of you pathetic freaks were scared off by the last clip I posted with Princess Ashley and Princess Chanel. I feel like a broken freaking record because you and many others are just too stupid to understand simple fucking English. Not that I'm surprised !As long as you're obedient and do as yo.

MistressSusi - Suck the Rubber Doll

Studio: MistressSusi
Genres: Femdom

For the ones that came in late , missed out totally or want a recording of this intense webcamshow with orgasms, electrical edging, nylon fetish, facsitting, here is the recording. Mistress Susi was in a spunky mood for the nights WebCamshow after keeping her rubberslave tightlyrubbered in chastity all week, she decided it was time for some heavy play.

Duration: 17:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1873kbps
Audio: 92kbps

File size: 259.3 MB

Download MistressSusi - Suck the Rubber Doll

Pegged by a cruel Goddess Sc.4

Cast: Adina Rimers, Barbara, Black Blond, Dave, Freya Dee, Johny Hard, Lillith Lee
Genres: BDSM, Big Boobs, Blonde, Brunette, Fetish, Lingerie, One On One, Strap-On, Tattoo, Toys FemDom

Some men are meant to be submissive husbands and boyfriends, locked in chastity and turned into the kneeling, obedient, pathetic bitches they were born to be

Duration: 20:15
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2005kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 316.2 MB

Download Pegged by a cruel Goddess Sc.4

Weird angle tugjob

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Heart Core
Genres: MILF, Facial, Hand Job
Video language: German

If you are looking for a fairly unusual handjob porn video, then this one is exactly what you need. Come see the girl featured in it beating her fuck buddy's shaft with her hands, with her feet and even her knees and bending the guy over in process!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 15:48
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3838kbps

File size: 459.2 MB

Download Weird angle tugjob

Bad Dragon Girls VS. Covid-19 - Scene 1 - We Covid Your Ass - Full HD 1080p

The Bad Dragon Girls' hypochondriac slave believes he has Covid-19! Aware that he's been sitting in self-quarantine masturbating until his cock is chafe, they call him to the Fetish Institute for specialized laboratory "anal"lysis. Of course, he's given a probing and intense examination. Immediately, the antibody is discovered, and the ladies decide that their "dragons" should "fly," bringing the antidote hard into his extensive intestinal tunnel in a most unconventional way. First, they try to choke out the Covid with their infamous XL rubber dicks shoved deep into their patient's throat. When that fails to work - and his temperature is still rising - he is immunized with an "ass-vaccination." It is proven that the Coronavirus hides in the deepest corners of the asshole. Could Covid-19 stand up to the Bad Dragon Girls? Of course not! You're out of your fucking mind!

Duration: 17:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9676kbps

Download Bad Dragon Girls VS. Covid-19 - Scene 1 - We Covid Your Ass - Full HD 1080p

Machine Sc.5

Cast: Jasmine Black, Paige Ashley, Cindy Behr, Valery Summer, Kat Lee, Kaia Kane, Kit Lee
Genres: BDSM, Big Boobs, Bondage, British, European, Female Domination, Fetish, International, Latex & Leather Items, Pantyhose & Stockings, Strap-On

A fiery netherworld awaits your sexual desires. Max Cool presents Machine, where pain is pleasure! Once you are in the dungeon you are under the rule of a bevy of discipline dominatrixes who rule with an iron fist. It hurts so good. Can you take it?

Duration: 21:47
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2338kbps

File size: 393.5 MB

Download Machine Sc.5

Cow Abused while Software Debugged

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Femdom, Humilation, Handjob,Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Bondage,

Red rope insures that the slave's hands are not used to touch her as Mistress Jade ties them securely behind his back. She orders him to stay and goes to the bathroom. Returning she positions his face to be used as she had no toilet paper. Her tasty anus is tongue cleaned as she uses him as the toilet paper. Next her dainty toes in the black high heel slides get worshipped then her bare feet. Nonstop verbal degradation as only Mistress Jade can deliver throughout.

Duration: 15:08
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6366kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 726.6 MB

Download Cow Abused while Software Debugged

Goddess Cheyenne, Lydia Supremacy

Studio: OpulentFetish.com
Cast: Goddess Cheyenne, Lydia Supremacy
Genres: Caning, Female Domination, Paddling, Whipping

Mistress Lydia Supremacy and Mistress Cheyenne have caught a spy slave who is trying to smuggle out information to a competeing dungeon. He claims to be unbreakable, but Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne will see about that. Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne start their interrogation torture with some wooden paddles they use to paddle his traitorous pathetic pale white ass. The slaves ass turns bright red, but remains silent as the Mistresses upgrade their paddles to bigger versions. Mistress Cheyenne asks him some questions then paddles his traitorous ass, then Mistress Lydia baseball swings her paddle eliciting cries of pain. Mistress Lydia Supremacy and Mistress Cheyenne are excited that the traitor slave they caught didn't break during phase one of their interrogation. It has been a long long time since they have had to go to phase two: caning. They don't waste much time before they start caning their prisoner slave. His pathetic slave ass is still red from phase one of thei.

Duration: 17:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11716kbps

Download Goddess Cheyenne, Lydia Supremacy

Machine Sc.6

Cast: Jasmine Black, Paige Ashley, Cindy Behr, Valery Summer, Kat Lee, Kaia Kane, Kit Lee
Genres: BDSM, Big Boobs, Bondage, British, European, Female Domination, Fetish, International, Latex & Leather Items, Pantyhose & Stockings, Strap-On

A fiery netherworld awaits your sexual desires. Max Cool presents Machine, where pain is pleasure! Once you are in the dungeon you are under the rule of a bevy of discipline dominatrixes who rule with an iron fist. It hurts so good. Can you take it?

Duration: 20:07
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2111kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 329.8 MB

Download Machine Sc.6

Joy's "Camera Work"

Cast: Mistress Mandy Marx
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Tease & Denial, Bondage, Orgasm Control, Handjo

In the best mindfuck video ever, my restraint client has no idea until now, the day of this clip release (and he's more of a session slut and less of a clip slut, so he may not even see this)... that Nurse Joy, and not myself, gave him this handjob.

Duration: 14:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4159kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 472.2 MB

Download Joy's "Camera Work"

Creepy Gynecologist Gangbang - Scene 1 - Full HD 1080p

Tommy Toscano is the worst gynecologist ever! Not only is he rude to Dr. Dee Severe, he makes nurse Ivy Thornton do menial tasks that aren't part of her job - as well as sexually harassing hottie nurse Ashlee Graham. Not to mention, he gives patient Kiki D'Aire a wildly inappropriate breast and pussy exam! But when Dr. Severe discovers evidence he's also perpetuating Medicare fraud, the women get together - and get even! They pretend they're all going to seduce Dr. Toscano, but once he's naked, they whip out their strap-ons. The doctor is going to get fucked, but good - just not in the way he had in mind! To start with, he gets to perform a humiliating strap-on blow job, as the nurses amuse themselves by seeing how many dildos he can get in his mouth at the same time. And Dr. Severe is slamming his ass, so all his holes are . And they're just getting warmed up!

Duration: 17:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9563kbps

Download Creepy Gynecologist Gangbang - Scene 1 - Full HD 1080p

Pegged by a cruel Goddess Sc.1

Cast: Adina Rimers, Barbara, Black Blond, Dave, Freya Dee, Johny Hard, Lillith Lee
Genres: BDSM, Big Boobs, Blonde, Brunette, Fetish, Lingerie, One On One, Strap-On, Tattoo, Toys FemDom

These beautiful ladies take charge of their men and put them through the ringer doing all sorts of dominating deeds Face sitting, ass licking, ass worshiping all apply here!

Duration: 20:27
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2293kbps

File size: 362.6 MB

Download Pegged by a cruel Goddess Sc.1

Cum Slut Puppy - Mae Ling

Cast: Mae Ling
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Boot Worship, Puppy Play, High Heels, Asian

Mae Ling looks so beautiful on her throne and is trying to enjoy a fun phone conversation with her hot friend but her stupid slave won't stop interrupting. He's like a yapping chihuahua in an electric cock ring! Clad in a latex bodysuit and thigh-high boots Miss Mae Ling wastes no time in restoring order to her dungeon. Since Marcelo can't stop barking inappropriately she's going to turn him into a pet for her amusement! A tail butt plug goes directly into his anus and a leash attaches to his custom collar. After some shoe worship, he's shocked into submission as he humps his Dominatrix trainer's extreme high heeled boots. Finally, he's allowed to wank and bark and eventually cum all over a puppy pad before slurping it up.

Duration: 14:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9837kbps
Audio: 118kbps

Download Cum Slut Puppy - Mae Ling

Therapist Fulfills Wifes Needs That Husband Greatly Lacks - HD 720p

Adira Allure has had enough of her wimpy husband. All he ever wants is to be fucked in the ass with different strap ons. Adira is the woman here and she needs fucked. Luckily for Adira her therapist Bella knows just the way to show Marcelo how its done. She whips open her jacket standing there with a strap on ready to go and Adira can not wait to get fucked by it. Bella fucks her hard from behind and forces Marcelo to clean up that dildo. Is that all he is good for? Cleaning up after watching his wife get fucked by their therapist? Bella makes sure Marcelo watches closely as that dildo penetrates Adira deep. This is how to fuck a woman; she has needs that need fulfilled!

Duration: 18:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 681.7 MB

Download Therapist Fulfills Wifes Needs That Husband Greatly Lacks - HD 720p

Pegging With Punishment

There are different reasons why bondage can be sexually pleasing. The pleasure can be part of feeling powerless or the feeling of power. The physical inability to move without hindrance can also lead to a liberation from restrainment. By delaying the climax the sexual feelings are strengthened and this is exactly what you can expect in this brand new Pegging 4K update.

Duration: 20:15
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2005kbps

File size: 316.2 MB

Download Pegging With Punishment

Back