Tested in Bondage - A Wicked Game

Tom Ropes McGurk - Cat's Cradle

Release Year: 991
Studio: Grapik Art Productions
Cast: Cougar Cash (master), Angel
Genres: Vintage, BDSM, Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bondage, Fetish, Domination, Blowjob

Description: Cougar Cash is often followed home by an adoring lad, but his problem is finding one who can hang with his tough love. Newcomer Angel is determined to take everything Cougar can dish out. Together there is no hiding the smoldering passion. Non-stop bondage and discipline is the price the lad must pay.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:00:29
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 570.3 MB

Download Tom Ropes McGurk - Cat's Cradle

Scared and Nervous Evan

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM ,spanking
Video language: English

New model Evan is a handsome, 23 year old straight guy, 5'7" and 140 lbs. with a lean, smooth body and a sexy, southern accent. He's unemployed with a family to support and is willing to got OTK for a spanking but he's obviously scared and nervous.He tells us that he was spanked by his until he was fifteen so he knows what he's in for.The poor guy looked so embarrassed and uncomfortable over my knee, and he tried to remain stoic but I wore him down with my hand and paddle until he was showing his pain.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:32
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 672kbps
Audio: 180kbps

File size: 210.7 MB

Download Scared and Nervous Evan

Dillon Broken

Genres: BDSM

Chic made out cutie Dillon break down and cry for the first time in this hot video. He put Dillon on a table with his ass in the air, and used his hand,paddle, ruler and hairbrush on his cute, round butt.His distress grew as the spanking continued, moaning, whining, gasping and hissing, his long,sexy legs trembling and shifting, until he was tearfully sobbing and trembling, his ass and eyes both bright red.

Duration: 34:32
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 616kbps
Audio: 163kbps

File size: 198.4 MB

Download Dillon Broken

No Laughing Matter

Release Year: 2003
Cast: Joshua Scott, Lex Milan
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Twink, Bondage, Whipping / Flogging

Description: Some guys can't help but laugh and giggle when they get nervous. Like sexy young Lex Milan does when pressured by Master Joshua Scott who has a simple formula. Bondage, hard ass whipping, a ball gag, boot licking, then hoisted by the ankles and whipped again. A half dozen sessions round out this young twink's education.

Duration: 57:12

File size: 540.1 MB

Download No Laughing Matter

Kevin Spanked til He Begs

Kevin is 21 years old, all grown up now, but he still behaves the way he did when his spanked him the first time he got laid. I took his pants down,took him OTK and spanked him by hand, paddle and hairbrush.He struggled to remain composed but I broke him down until his eyes were tearing, his voice cracking, whimpering and squealing as he kicked his legs, begging me to stop.

Duration: 23:01
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 788kbps
Audio: 168kbps

File size: 162.1 MB

Download Kevin Spanked til He Begs

Collin's Trust

Collin is a 35 year old, straight guy, handsome and muscular, who tried a spanking video with Scott a while back but was unable to complete it.Now he's put his as in my hands, scared and nervous but trusting that I will get him thru one.I took him OTK, took down his pants to reveal a perfect ass, and spanked him by hand, paddle and brush.He squirmed, shuffled, kicked, twitched, gasped and moaned, and told me he was my little bitch, trying so hard to maintain what little dignity he had left in a very undignified position without embarrassing himself completely.

Duration: 30:11
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 736kbps
Audio: 175kbps

File size: 202.4 MB

Download Collin's Trust

Punishing Boy

Studio: Bondagezine

Once again we feature San Francisco Topman, Mr. Mike with his boy Glenn in severe agony. Electro-torment, flogging, CBT, mummification, and outdoor tree bondage. Mr. Mike feels that Boy Glenn is in need of some punishing and who better than to give it than Mr. Mike himself? Boy Glenn is bound and whipped in various scenes, before hes covered in leather and given a handjob from Mr. Mike. He is then taken into the woods, bound to a tree and left to squirm!

Duration: 53:01

File size: 490.6 MB

Download Punishing Boy

Randi is a 36 year old, blue collar

Randi is a 36 year old, blue collar, country-boy with a lean, trim body and tight ass, a straight who is full of straight male pride who finds it difficult to be hit without striking back.Chic takes him OTK and spanks him by hand, leather paddle and brush as he struggles to maintain control over his emotions.You can clearly see the rage building as the spanking progresses, his male pride hurting much more than his red ass. Be sure to watch the post interview to hear Randi's true feelings about the experience.

Duration: 25:39
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 832kbps
Audio: 170kbps

File size: 189.3 MB

Download Randi is a 36 year old, blue collar

Emanuel Hates the Brush

Emanuel said he would never make another spanking video. Yet here he is, desperately needing cash and resigned to going over Chic's knee again.Chic starts out using his hand and a black, leather paddle, and Emanuel endures it fairly well, But he hates the brush, and that's exactly what Chic has in store for him.Watch as he quivers, trembles, shakes and kicks, gasping and panting as Chic lays it on hard with the over sized hair brush.

Duration: 28:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5787kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Emanuel Hates the Brush

Interracial BDSM orgy

Release Year: 2006
Cast: Fabien Marco, Antoine Cler, Steve Paris, Benjamin Paul, Amir Sha
Genres: oral, anal, masturbation, foot fetish, sneakers, underwear, sportswear, water sports, solo / duets / threesome /orgy, dildo, tattoo, hunks, interracial, BDSM

Fabien Marco is a hunky sport lad, who's turned on by "AirMax" footwear style shoes. He owns a huge collection of them! Right after a morning glory jerk off, he goes out for a run. While the run, his Mp3 player is stolled by two young guys... Fabien starts to run after them to beat the shit out of them. What a lucky day for the two fieths who love to smell sport shoes. They will deep throat, well endowed Fabien. They gonna get what they deserve!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:20:11
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1683kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Interracial BDSM orgy

Viktor Is Afraid

This is only Viktor's second spanking video.He found the first one so painful, and was so embarrassed by crying, that he vowed not to do another.But here he is, in desperate need of cash and willing to swallow his pride and fear to do another.He's a real cutie, straight, 24 years old, with a lean, toned body, piercing dark eyes, a nice uncut cock and a ass.And he's very scared. I spanked him by hand, paddle and brush.He remained stoic until the brush.Then he started kicking and dancing his legs, whimpering, fighting back the tears in a quivering voice as I turned that cute butt bright red.

Duration: 20:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11542kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Viktor Is Afraid

Adam - The Bigger They Are

Adam is a big, beautiful young man. He's 24 years old, a straight, personal trainer, 5'11" and 210 lbs of solid muscle with a big dick and a magnificent ass. But as is so often the case with these big guys, he just has no tolerance for the pain and humiliation of a spanking.Chic took him OTK and used his hand, paddle and brush and Adam starts out laughing nervously, but that soon turns to anger as he struggles, complains, tries to protect his butt with his hand and acting every bit like the bitch he said he felt like.

Duration: 32:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6967kbps

Download Adam - The Bigger They Are

Bondage Singularity

Studio: Tom Ropes

Master Dion ties up and fucks gorgeous Zeke Skye, beautifully realizing true singularity. The Master trains the scared slave to accept and obey. A bondage, dick sucking, ass paddling good time.

Duration: 1:06:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1776kbps
Audio: 281kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Bondage Singularity

Straight Bitch

Chic turned a tough acting straight guy into his total bitch in this clip.New model Rob is 27 years old, a factory worker with a tough guy attitude,a tight muscular body, and a nice big cock. He started out acting like this was a joke to hide his fear as Chic took him OTK and spanked him by hand,paddle and bath brush. "Is that all you've got" he Chic at the start, but he was soon shown exactly how much he has.Chic had him kicking and squirming, whimpering, whining and squealing in a high pitched voice, trying to protect his ass with his hand, hyperventilating and biting Chic's trousers.Not his proudest moment.

Duration: 36:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5815kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Straight Bitch

Nathan's Embarrassing Secret

Cute twink Nathan is nervous and scared. He claims that he hates making spanking videos but when Chic orders him to strip, his hard cock betrays his secret.He appears to find this a turn on.Chic takes him OTK with his hard cock between his legs and uses his hand,belt and leather paddle on his cute butt, turning it bright red as he whimpers and whines, kicking and shuffling his legs.

Duration: 35:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6972kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Nathan's Embarrassing Secret

Learning The Hard Way

Studio: Tom Ropes

Learning the Hard Way brings luscious young Jason back hoping Master D.J. will fuck his hungry ass. Determined to please his Master whos cock has grown large-Jason serves bound sucking while Master D.J. works his tits. These two hot men will stoke your deepest desires.

Duration: 58:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3110kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Learning The Hard Way

Rob Becomes My Bitch

Rob is a 27 year old straight guy, handsome, built and hung, with a sexy, straight guy swagger, but here I tie him to my spanking and make him tell me he's my bitch, and that his ass is mine, while beating him by hand, paddle and crop. I fondle and grope his as if he were my bitch and make him keep repeating it, while he twists and struggles, his high pitched squealing and whimpering filling the room.The crop makes his whimpers turn to rage until I completely break him, making him beg humbly for me to stop.

Duration: 30:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5807kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Rob Becomes My Bitch

Tanner Spanked

Tanner is a 21 year old, bi-sexual artist, 6' and 155 lbs., lean and hung.He was spanked growing up but never as an adult.Chic took him OTK and spanked him by hand, paddle and bath brush.Tanner held up bravely at first but Chic was relentless and his moaning, whining and whimpering became louder and more desperate, hyperventilating as he tried to protect his ass with his hand, kicking and struggling and eventually sobbing with tears in his eyes.

Duration: 35:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6971kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Tanner Spanked

Chained Heroes 2 - P O W In Pain

Studio: Torsion Video

See in this video how Marcello is subjected to cruel and sadistic physical torture. Stripped to the waist he is chained and whipped. His rockhard abs punched and beaten. His chest and nipples cruelly abused by sticks, pins and pliers. His upper body relentlessly lashed by the cruel knotted cat and brutal single-tail. Then he is stripped naked and his manhood targeted. He suffers long sadistic torture. But Marcello is a fighter! Will the pain and exhaustion break him?
Trapped in a hidden POW camp, with no chance of escape, special s agent (code name Marcello) is subjected to cruel and sadistic physical torture. His captors are desperate to discover the mission that brought him to this dark and dangerous outpost, but Marcello is a fighter!
Stripped to the waste and secured in unyielding chains he writhes in agony as he is relentlessly flogged by his interrogator. Hour upon hour of cruel lashing with the ferocious knotted cat and brutal single-tail whip takes its toll. His rock hard .

Duration: 1:24:28
Video: 480x368, XviD, 1002kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 699.0 MB

Download Chained Heroes 2 - P O W In Pain

Happy Birthday Keith

Bent over the spanking , his round, firm, smooth ass presented to Chic, Keith tries to maintain his composure and dignity thru one of Chic's heavy-handed hand spankings.He does fairly well until Chic switches to a leather paddle and riding crop. Now he starts to jump, moan and gasp with every blow, especially in reaction to the bite of the crop.But it was almost Keith's birthday, and in honor of the event, Chic removed his belt and gave him his birthday spankings and made him count out loud while he really laid it on.

Duration: 24:17
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4832kbps

File size: 894.3 MB

Download Happy Birthday Keith

Ray is a 38 year old "highly sexual" young man with a muscular

Ray is a 38 year old "highly sexual" young man with a muscular 5'8" body, a big dick and a handsome face, who said he was nervous and scared but willing to try new things and in need of cash for late car payments.Chic took him OTK and used his hand, paddle, belt and brush.Ray laughed at first, apparently trying to hide his fear but Chic eventually wiped the smile from his face. His muscular ass turned bright red, his body jolted, jumped and shuddered, he trembled and shook and struggled to catch his breath. When it was over, he seemed dazed, and needed a few minutes to compose himself before we could proceed with the interview.

Duration: 29:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6959kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Ray is a 38 year old "highly sexual" young man with a muscular

Tightropes twenty - Torture My Tits

Release Year: 1991
Studio: Zeus Studios

For the first time in the longest running same title series in gay video history, Tightropes twenty featured just one model. The 1991 Zeus Model of the Year Clint Benedict possesses one of the most astonishingly cut and sculpted physiques you've ever seen. His gladiator pex, insatiable nipples, and endurance for pex and nipple punishment was the reason we subtitled TR-20 "Torture My Tits." Clint made very few videos, and TR-20 is one of those few that are prized by collectors. Handsome, masculine, and spectacularly muscled....watching Clint Benedict take one of the longest, hardest, hottest, most demanding chest/nipple/abs/and ass punishment marath- ons we've ever filmed...makes this a Zeus classic. Clint also possesses a set of thousand-situps-a-day...8-pak abs that crunch down for multiple prolonged ab punching sets that has never been matched by another Zeus model. Clint Benedict is truly awesome.

Duration: 51:45
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 496.3 MB

Download Tightropes twenty - Torture My Tits

Chris Spanked by Hand

Chris is back, looking fit and handsome, and goes over Chic's knee for a long spanking by hand. He starts off looking worried and Chic uses his heavy hand on his sexy, bubble butt but soon the pain shows as the blows rain down continuously.

Duration: 24:08
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 767kbps
Audio: 180kbps

File size: 168.4 MB

Download Chris Spanked by Hand

Hunky Donny OTK

Donny is a hunky, 24 year old, straight, personal trainer with a firm, round ass, a toned chest and thick, hairy thighs. He's 6'0" and 180 lbs. and looks so sexy over Chic's knee as he's spanked by hand, his own belt, a leather paddle and a hairbrush.

Duration: 34:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3169kbps
Audio: 172kbps

File size: 836.8 MB

Download Hunky Donny OTK

Berlin Fister

Release Year: 2017
Studio: BerlinStarFilm
Genres: Deep Throat, Rubber, GangBang , Rubber-licking, Boot-licking, Fisting

Berlinstars Fistfuck Orgy brings you hardcore action with men and hunks.
Extreme fist and hard sex.

Duration: 3:56:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2659kbps
Audio: 141kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

Download Berlin Fister

Jason is hot. He's a 22 year old

Jason is hot. He's a 22 year old, straight welder and personal trainer with a handsome face, beautiful, muscular body and lots of attitude,and he's never been spanked. I fact, he's more likely to spank his girlfriends than get spanked by another man.So imagine his conflict when I take down his pants and take him OTK for his first spanking by hand and paddle.He started out too proud to show pain, but as I continued the pain became obvious on his face and in his body language.He didn't like being in this position. When it was over, he admitted that he found his pride hurt more than his ass.

Duration: 20:36
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 660kbps
Audio: 176kbps

File size: 127.0 MB

Download Jason is hot. He's a 22 year old

Dan Spanked

New model Dan is 28 years old, straight and very toned, masculine and hung. I undressed him, showing off his beautifully defined body as I did, then spanked him, on the floor with his ass in the air, by hand and paddle.I made him stand so we could enjoy his body, then spanked him with a paddle, fly swatter and crop while twisted and writhed, moaned and whimpered, until his knees buckled and he fell on the floor.Each time I made him get up and started again, making the naked and sexy young man submit to my punishment.

Duration: 32:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6964kbps

Download Dan Spanked

Love the Pain

Release Year: 2006
Cast: Rikki, Rico Mantos
Genres: Twink, Freshmen, Bondage, Oral, Anal, Masturbation Male on Male, Spanking

Description: Gorgeous young ex-marine Rico ties up luscious young Rikki in a spectacular fashion. The young man is completely helpless being bound and chained the way he is. Next Rico gets his dick sucked, paddles some ass, and finally fucks the living daylights out of beautiful Rikki.

Duration: 1:05:01

File size: 594.1 MB

Download Love the Pain

Jake Spanked by Scott

Scott is back in town for a visit and eager to abuse someone's ass, and handsome, muscular and hairy Jake is nervous.Scott starts out using his heavy hand on Jakes muscular ass, and already he's flinching and gasping. A ruler makes him grimace, gasp and suck air, but it's the yard stick and hairbrush that really get to him.Jake struggles to deal with the pain, growling and panting, whimpering and howling, his voice cracking and breaking. By the end, he's breathless and confused, claiming that this was the worst experience ever.

Duration: 19:22
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 788kbps
Audio: 172kbps

File size: 137.0 MB

Download Jake Spanked by Scott

Mike Gets His Hardest Spanking Yet

Mike is back for his third spanking, and this one is the hardest on yet.I took him OTK and started by hand, at first on his briefs. But when I removed his underwear he started to jump and yell with every hard blow.Next, I used a leather paddle and he twists, kicks his legs, struggle and howl, hyperventilating and obviously suffering to get thru it.His anger increased rapidly but he remained submissive to me to the end, obedient and broken.

Duration: 32:51
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 954kbps
Audio: 174kbps

File size: 272.6 MB

Download Mike Gets His Hardest Spanking Yet

Tight

Studio: Tom Ropes Mcgurk

Gorgeous young Calvin makes his debut bent over being fucked while chained and gagged--very succulent--alone being worth the price of admission. Tight bondage, dick slurping, ass paddling over knee fun. Then Master Sammoth making this sexy young thing hard as a rock. Next spreadeagled and whipped hard across his sexy young back, tied to a chair and face fucked. What can I say?

Duration: 1:31:32
Video: 640x480, xvid, 976kbps

File size: 745.0 MB

Download Tight

Jay Spanked OTK

New model Jay is a real cutie. He's 19 years old, straight and slim, and he looks so natural over the knee of an older man.He looked scared and nervous as Chic started to spank him with his usual, heavy hand, then stripped him down and continued with a belt and paddle.He hissed, sucked air, grimaced and howled in pain, then broke and started to tear up and cry.

Duration: 39:18
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 674kbps
Audio: 169kbps

File size: 244.2 MB

Download Jay Spanked OTK

Romeo Gets It Good

Chic puts Romeo on the massage table with his ass in the air. He's scared and nervous, knowing what he's in for. He shudders, jolts, gasps, hollers, whimpers and sobs like a little bitch as Chic spanks him by hand, paddle and crop. Romeo carries on, shaming himself as he reacts to the pain and agony Chic is inflicting on him.

Duration: 32:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6966kbps

Download Romeo Gets It Good

Chow Down

Master Sammoth dominates and ties up Evan Marks spectacularly, then administers a hard whipping. Then Evan goes for a spin on the Rotating St. Andrews while being fucked with a dildo, absolutely gorgeous bondage and domination. Cock sucking and a super hot fuck in the sling finish off this beautiful work of bondage art.

Duration: 1:08:30
Video: 640x480, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 1268kbps

File size: 705.5 MB

Download Chow Down

Another Straight Dom Spanked

Erin loves coming here for blowjobs but submitting to a spanking goes against the grain of this straight dom who likes to control and dominate women.I made him drop his pants and climb over my knee, spanking him over his briefs, then on the bare ass with my hand, paddle and brush.Erin struggled to maintain his composure but it's clear that he's in pain, that he doesn't like being in this position, and he's seething. You can see the pain and anger grow on his face as I make him call me sir and tell me his ass belongs to me.He gasped, moaned and struggled, hating being submissive to me.

Duration: 31:47
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 708kbps
Audio: 175kbps

File size: 206.7 MB

Download Another Straight Dom Spanked

Casper's Ass In the Air

Chic has Casper stripped and tied to a table with his ass in the air, and warms him up by hand until his tight butt is rosy red and he's starting to moan.He uses a leather paddle and his belt and Casper starts to cry out loud, his body twitching and shuddering, his cries of pain growing louder with every stroke.But the biting sting of the crop really gets to Casper, as his pathetic whimpering grow, his body shakes in pain and he pleads for Chic to please stop.

Duration: 31:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6965kbps

Download Casper's Ass In the Air

Breathe

Master Jason Miller with his favorite young trainee putting him through his paces learning to breathe while serving his Master.

Duration: 49:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2968kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Breathe

Country-Boy Gets the Paddle and Cane

Our country-boy Justin is back for his fourth spanking, and he's very nervous.I have him strip down, showing off his tight, muscular body, developed from hard work as a landscaper and small farm operator. I prop a pillow under him to lift his butt in the air and spanking him by hand. I have him lay on his back, legs spread wide, and spank his butt, asshole and taint.Then I have him kneel with his ass in the air in a humiliating position for the cane.Poor Justin jumped with every blow, he panted and gasped, his voice quivered while he counted the strokes with tears in his eyes.

Duration: 29:19
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 660kbps
Audio: 178kbps

File size: 181.2 MB

Download Country-Boy Gets the Paddle and Cane

Surf Spanked

Surf is a 24 year old beauty, 5'10" and 180 lbs. of muscle, straight and handsome, and he considers himself as dominant with women.Chic stripped him down and gave him a hard hand spanking on his perfect bubble butt and got an almost immediate reaction.Then standing facing the camera with his hands above his head, then facing the wall, he gets the leather paddle and the crop, his anger and agony growing. He yelps, gasps and hollers, hyperventilating, the muscles in his beautiful body flexing and tensing with every blow.This is an intense spanking with a very hot young man.

Duration: 31:59
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3669kbps

File size: 905.2 MB

Download Surf Spanked

Extrem Entlaufen

Release Year: 2009
Studio: be.me.fi Video
Cast: none available
Genres: Amateur, BDSM, Dungeon, Leather, Bondage, Fisting

Just like someone is usually the top, and there's a willing bottom to make a man-to-man matched set, there's another side too that interjects excitement. Gay Domination is just that...a man in control...and his supplicant. Of course if varies in degree...but it's fun for both always. The domination is real and very hard.

Duration: 1:31:01

File size: 857.3 MB

Download Extrem Entlaufen

Back