Tested in Bondage - A Wicked Game

Kirk - Restrained and stripped, groped,nipples and dick pegged

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture
Video language: English

Sexy trade like Kirk are too proud to sell their arse on the street. Instead this hetero wants to be a respectable personal trainer, but he's still out in public using his buff body as an advertisement to hire him. It's time this muscular straight bastard stops teasing us and learns what it really means to use his body. Enticed into the BreederFuckers lair for a private personal training session he demonstrates exercises to get fit. Watching Kirk training his well-toned body is all most people get to see in the gym before seeing him change underneath his towel in the locker room. Now it's time to take what we want. He's restrained with a leg spreader and strung up to the ceiling giving easy access to his hard muscular chest and ripped six pack.
Strong hetero man Kirk's clothes have been stripped down to his pristine white pants. His limbs are tied and secured to the walls so his legs are spread open leaving him totally vulnerable to be fiddled with by any man who passes by. Adrian c.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:27:22
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 818kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 589.0 MB

Download Kirk - Restrained and stripped, groped,nipples and dick pegged

Reluctant and Nervous

New model Evan is a 23 year old southern-boy with a family to support and rent to pay, so he's reluctantly agreed to get a blow job from a man,even though he's very nervous and uncomfortable. I have him strip, showing off his handsome, toned body and nice cock, standing naked before me looking scared and embarrassed. As a concession to his fear, I don't tie him to the table but make him lay with his hands behind his head in a submissive pose and gently sucked on his cock until he did the unthinkable and surrendered his daddy juice in my demanding mouth.

Duration: 28:13
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 506kbps
Audio: 175kbps

File size: 141.9 MB

Download Reluctant and Nervous

Tom - Tied, wanked, CBT, balls crushed, dick pegged

Angry young man Tom thinks he can keep his body exclusively for the fairer sex, but we want him on display for only men to enjoy. He's tied down with his naked body spread open and a ball gag in his gob to stop his filthy mouth. Dave seizes Tom's dick and strokes him till he grows a semi-hard on. The hetero is disgusted that not only is another man stroking his cock but the dirty fucker can't stop himself getting a rise from the manipulative touch.
Feisty hetero Tom can't get it through his thick head that he is now our naked slut. What's needed are some wickedly cruel BDSM games to tame him and train his body to take whatever we want to dish out. Since he's such a foul-mouthed fucker Dave stuffs a ball gag in his gob. That sterling smooth tattooed back needs our mark. Dave administers multiple lashes to it and his sexy bum. Tom howls in anger, but Dave is just tenderizing the meat of his arse for his next vicious plan. A burning candle is tipped over the glowing pink curves of Tom.

Duration: 1:08:36
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 859kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 482.2 MB

Download Tom - Tied, wanked, CBT, balls crushed, dick pegged

Sucking Keith's Cock and Balls

Keith and I have known each other for a few years now, and he's very comfortable with and appreciates my oral talents, and I love spending time between the young, straight guys long legs sucking his cock and taking his sweet load. This time I got his cock hard simply by sucking on his big,daddy balls, then alternated between sucking and licking them and sucking his long, hard dick. He finally gave me what I wanted, surrendering his load with deep breaths and sighs of relief.

Duration: 33:09
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 485kbps
Audio: 178kbps

File size: 162.3 MB

Download Sucking Keith's Cock and Balls

Rob - Tied up with bandages and ballgagged

Student doctor Rob gets a full on body check by evil doctors Adrian and Dave. They cut the constrained patient's pants from his cock and vigorously examine his arse hole with a lubed up finger. Unable to find the problem with this helpless subject, they flog his already tender bum, leaving him shrieking in agony.
Tied arse-up on the exam table doctor Rob's knackers look very tempting peeking out from under his hospital gown and dangling between his muscular thighs. He's accustomed to having his every order followed without question but he's not so good at following directions. He's given a good hard fucking with a vibrator humming away at high speed. Doctor Dave ties his nuts to the table and teases the incredibly sensitive underside of his glans with a vibrator wand. Rob moans as he's relentlessly fucked with lube and anal juices streaming down to his balls.
Every young business should be stripped down to nothing but his tight white pants ready to receive full-on relentless arse.

Duration: 2:54:58
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 858kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Rob - Tied up with bandages and ballgagged

Justin and Chic

Justin is tied to a chair with Chic gently teasing and stroking his hard cock, barely touching it just enough to keep him aroused. Justin's body language and facial expressions show how aroused the older man is making him. Chic gradually and consistently increases the pace, giving false hope to the young man. He takes Justin to the edge five times and backs off, denying his requests for permission to cum before taking him over the edge to shoot a big load.

Duration: 30:06
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 527kbps
Audio: 176kbps

File size: 156.1 MB

Download Justin and Chic

Jamie - Ball-gagged, tied, groped, spanking

If anyone needs a lesson in humility it's big-headed fitness hunk Jamie. He expects his muscular manly body to be worshiped. Instead we truss the hetero up and gag him so he's totally under our control. He's given a firm bare handed spanking over his tight sexy gym shorts. His toned hairy chest and torso are like hot metal to touch. He tries to jerk away from our prying greedy hands, but when he's tied and strung up he can't do anything to prevent his bum and heavy dick from being fondled. His tight white pants are peeled down so we can run our fingers around the incredibly warm rubbery circumference of his sphincter.
With his ankles clamped and his head-gag strung up to the ceiling, hunk Jamie can do nothing to prevent his tight white pants being yanked aside to reveal his warm tight hole. The men take their time prying apart his hairy arse cheeks to fully appreciate viewing his virgin opening which he's so fiercely protected. The proud straight fucker would never allow anyone to p.

Duration: 1:11:42
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 952kbps

File size: 552.7 MB

Download Jamie - Ball-gagged, tied, groped, spanking

Tanner on the Rack

Tanner is tied to the rack, breathless and aroused, his cock hard as a rock, he's squirming in his restraints as I slowly stroked. He moaned and whimpered in anticipation as I licked his hardon but delayed putting it in my mouth, sucking on his very sensitive nipples instead. He was twitching and trembling as I repeatedly sucked him to the edge, stopping before he could cum, making him beg for more. He was getting desperate when I finally gave in and stroked him, twitching and panting, to a very satisfying orgasm.

Duration: 28:16
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 753kbps
Audio: 170kbps

File size: 192.3 MB

Download Tanner on the Rack

Sky's Very Long Very Slow Hand Job

Sky is a real cutie. He's 20 years old and only 5'6" tall but his body is lean, tight and smooth. Now he's tied to a bench while Chic works him over, alternately licking his body, and sucking and stroking his hard young cock. Chic is just slowly sucking, enjoying
his young body, unconcerned by time, as Sky struggles, asking for permission to shoot, which is denied. Chic brings him to the
brink, over and over, then leaves him hanging, until Sky is so desperate he's willing to bargain.

Duration: 42:50
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 567kbps
Audio: 174kbps

File size: 234.0 MB

Download Sky's Very Long Very Slow Hand Job

Session 265 - Worm, Your Tongue Is Going Up Our Arseholes !

Genres: Gay BDSM, Oral/Anal Sex, Group, Cum Eating, Punishment, Humiliation, Pissing, Spanking, Cumshot

Horny Master Lucas and Tom return to viciously mistreat pathetic faggot elliot.

The two workmen Masters find the completely nude worm alone in a changing room. They order him to lick clean their sweaty, smelly bodies as they slowly strip off their clothes. Using a piece of plastic glass and a desk, the two psychotic tops take it in turn to trample on the sub's shitty little cock and crush it and his balls until he is screaming in pain.

Master Lucas then decides to piss and can't be bothered to find a toilet so uses the runt as a human urinal. The complaining sub has to swallow down the hot stinking liquid as it spurts from the top's huge cock. After licking the tops' armpits and boots the two Masters thrash the fag and make his arse cheeks red raw before he has to suck their rapidly hardening dicks. This excites Lucas who bears open his arsehole and orders the sub to lick clean his filthy ring-piece. Top Tom holds elliott's head in place and won't let go until he can hear his .

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 37:06
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 602.7 MB

Download Session 265 - Worm, Your Tongue Is Going Up Our Arseholes !

Slave Traders - Mitch Colby, Luke Riley, Derek Pain

Cast: Mitch Colby, Luke Riley, Derek Pain
Genres: Fetish, Euro, Orgies, Muscles, Uniform, Anal

Mitch Colby and Luke Riley are slave traders, and they just got in a new product: Derek Pain. They inspect, shave, and use their new item before the buyer arrives. The buyer is none too pleased, and soon all three become part of his dungeon collection. Flogging, hot wax, and punishment are the methods of trade in this hot feature!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:23:37
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1200kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 768.2 MB

Download Slave Traders - Mitch Colby, Luke Riley, Derek Pain

Case No. 2003083-81 - Josh Cannon, Devin Trez

Cast: Josh Cannon, Devin Trez
Genres: Anal, CMNM, Cumshot, Interracial, Masturbation, Oral, Rimming, Roleplay, Tattoo

Pervy Josh Cannon can't stop masturbating in public, so Officer Devin Trez detains him after receiving multiple reports of his overt sexual activities. The Officer restrains the perp and stuffs his mouth full of hard black cock before fucking his virgin asshole raw!

Duration: 31:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3539kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 839.5 MB

Download Case No. 2003083-81 - Josh Cannon, Devin Trez

DungeonFest

Release Year: 2011
Studio: ShotgunVideo

For the eggs ...
And again the faces familiar to us - all fit, muscular and strong. Eggs are not pumped up the same way - large and heavy. First they are beaten lightly, squeezed and tortured with an electric shock. The action takes place on two fronts: in one corner, two guys squash each other's eggs onto the spore, each twisting the handle-whoever stops first will immediately attempt to tie the bound guy.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:53:21
Video: 600x450, DivX 5, 1579kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download DungeonFest

Corey Edged and Tickled

Corey is 22 years old, straight and very responsive when teased and edged. I stroked and sucked his hard cock, making him twist and writhe, gasp and pant. I masterfully kept him on the edge until he was hyperventilating, overwhelmed with pleasure and frustration. The poor guy ultimately lost control and popped a load into the air without my permission. His punishment was a long, dry milking of his sensitive cock and upper body tickling as he begged me to stop.

Duration: 29:23
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 437kbps
Audio: 174kbps

File size: 132.7 MB

Download Corey Edged and Tickled

Sergei - Conned into 'bondage modelling',ordered to strip

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Sergei is eager to earn money from modelling, so he complies with our request for topless shots, as we tell him that doing what photographers want is the key to success. But when I hint at a more kinky theme, his shyness gets the better of him... until I tell him about all the hot women and fast cash he'll be getting.
We've gagged and strapped him down to a chair in a humiliating and uncomfortable position, with his miserable flaccid cock mercilessly tied and stretched to its limit.
Sergei is one feisty hetero bastard. Even though he knows there is nothing he can do to escape being strung up to the ceiling and that resistance will only earn him further punishment, he still fights us. This tough fucker attitude turns us on. His pristine body is fully on display in nothing but his tight white Y-fronts. He swears and threatens us but we're the ones in control. Derek gives him an atomic wedgie so his pants ride so high up his arse they break against his sphincter. They hang on his bo.

Duration: 2:10:33
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 819kbps

File size: 881.0 MB

Download Sergei - Conned into 'bondage modelling',ordered to strip

Tormenting Emanuel by Mouth

I had Emanuel tied to the massage table, his lean, toned body, natural six pac and long hard cock looking so sexy. I licked his nipples, abs and full,heavy balls, then his rock hard cock. We were alone with the camera on the tripod, no rush, and I had plenty of time to torment him with my slow, relentless mouth. His arousal and frustration grew gradually, until he was struggling to go over the edge. I slowly milked a load from him with my demanding mouth, making him surrender his straight-boy load to me.

Duration: 32:55
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 525kbps
Audio: 180kbps

File size: 171.4 MB

Download Tormenting Emanuel by Mouth

Kevin - Tied to a table, gagged, CBT, sounding

Kevin may act tough, but his sweat reveals how nervous he really is being strapped down naked at the mercy of a perverted gay man. The cock-raising scent of this masculine man only excites us more. He wriggles in anger feeling his glans being expertly licked and sucked so that he can't help his cock thickening. His penis is prepared by being clipped between chopsticks along with his big heavy ball sack. Kevin has no clue what is to be done with him. When Adrian takes a metal device to his small piss slit, Kevin goes wild moaning and writhing to feel his delicate hole stretched. Dave comes in to fix a Perspex ball crusher to his pink nuts. This stupid hetero can only stare in horror as his big fat daddy cock is manipulated by the wicked men. His shaft is clipped with pegs so that he's hyper-aware of every inch of his genitals. Kevin's ankles are tied back so his ripe fuckhole is exposed and vulnerable. Adrian takes his nasty power tool to screw this straight daddy's hole hard and deep..

Duration: 1:03:32
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 878kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 456.3 MB

Download Kevin - Tied to a table, gagged, CBT, sounding

This Will Hurt, Scene 3

Release Year: 2010
Studio: FistingCentral
Cast: Phenix Saint, Rusty Stevens, Tristan Phoenix
Genres: Anal, Fetish/Kink, Flogging, Oral, Piercing, Pissing,Watersports, Pumping, Tattoos

Tristan Phoenix is shackled by Phenix Saint and Rusty Stevens,before having his chest, back and ass flogged as Stevens holds thesub in place with a leash. Stevens uses a penis pump on Phoenixwhile continuing to instruct the still stubborn bottom as Saintpunctuates the berating with slaps to Phoenix's torso. Stevens finallylosses his patience with the irreverent bottom, beats a load off ontoPhoenix's back and leaves. Saint happily takes charge of Phoenix,fucking the bottoms throat and then his tight, round ass with him onall fours.

Duration: 29:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6589kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download This Will Hurt, Scene 3

Josh - Gagged, bound and exposed, fingerfucked

My captive kickboxer is still sleeping peacefully from the drug, but not for long. I smack him in the face and stand back to enjoy the show as the big thug opens his eyes to a world of horror.
Realising he's tied up, naked, John screams into his gag with rage, "MMMMFFFFPPHHHH!!!" He struggles furiously, trying to kick me, before feeling a painful yank on his genitals which tells him his cock is tightly bound to his feet.
John is utterly helpless. I fondle his dick, enjoying the escalating volume of his protests as my hand slips down towards his arsehole. The wriggling fighter's screams reach fever pitch as I work a finger into his furiously clenched sphincter, pushing it deeper and deeper until I'm in up to the knuckle.
The straight stud is absolutely livid. His red face contorts with fury around the gag as I gleefully shove in another finger, and fingerfuck his hole hard, watching his expression grow increasingly agonised as my probing fingers stretch him up.

Duration: 1:12:12
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 890kbps

File size: 524.6 MB

Download Josh - Gagged, bound and exposed, fingerfucked

Four Hands on Justin

Hunky Justin is tied to the massage table and ravaged by two older men who lick and suck, grope and fondle, kiss and massage every inch of his firm, young body until he surrenders his load to them.

Duration: 29:37
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 903kbps
Audio: 180kbps

File size: 235.9 MB

Download Four Hands on Justin

Miles - Young estate agent jumped

We're scouting the streets for a straight man we can nab but there's nothing doing except rows of estate agents offices. Those young straight hustlers in smart suits are always attractive. A mixture of youth, low-morals and total arrogance. Perfect prey for 2 gay tops! We spy a tasty little bearded treat called Miles and take the telephone number.
This arrogant young agent talks nothing but rubbish all day selling property at inflated prices and spouting lies. He looks much better trussed up and gagged on his back. Like unwrapping a present, Adrian cuts the clothes off from him gradually revealing his hairy fuckhole and tender package. Miles is groped all over.
One thing that really gets our pricks hard is seeing a straight dude's big manly arse! Miles has a massive round with a line of hair down the crack and circling his sphincter. He struts around all day wearing his tight business trousers and wiggling his bum to tease us. Now he's secured down naked with his arse up in the ai.

Duration: 1:31:40
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 890kbps

File size: 666.4 MB

Download Miles - Young estate agent jumped

Romeo Ravaged by Rich and Chic

Chic and I had Romeo crazy with lust as we licked, stroked, fondled and sucked every inch of his lean, young body. We sucked his cock, licked his balls, rimmed and finger fucked his ass, licked his feet, sucked on his nipples and ears. Romeo was very aroused and couldn't control himself, soon this straight guy was kissing us as he moaned and groaned in ecstasy. In the end, Chic expertly stroked him to two passionate orgasms, then fed him his load. This is a hot video.

Format: m4v
Duration: 30:44
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 2139kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 566.9 MB

Download Romeo Ravaged by Rich and Chic

Joseph - Stripped, gagged, groped,balls pegged

Something has to be done! Handsome young thugs take any social disturbance as a cue to run rabid in the streets, plunder shops for what they want and laugh all the way. These gangs believe they are entitled to do whatever they want flaunting their big cocks like they are top of the food chain. They're not the only ones to take advantage of this opportunity when police are overwhelmed by an outbreak of lawlessness. Adrian and Dave cloak themselves in thieves' hoodies to nab one of the robbers when they catch him red handed. Do his buddies care? No they abandon him. Now he's trapped in a basement with two perverts intent on having their way with him and no one knows where big muscular thug Joseph is. Bound and gagged this hetero is going to learn some fucking respect through ferocious discipline and sexual subservience to men. Where are his buddies now?
Joseph has undergone an extraordinary transformation. Recently he was strutting through the streets in his baggy gangster clothes, t.

Duration: 2:22:53
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 889kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Joseph - Stripped, gagged, groped,balls pegged

This Will Hurt, Scene 03: Phenix Saint, Rusty Stevens, Tristan Phoenix

Cast: Phenix Saint, Rusty Stevens, Tristan Phoenix
Genres: Anal, Fetish/Kink, Flogging, Oral, Piercing, Pissing/Watersports, Pumping, Tattoos

Tristan Phoenix is shackled by Phenix Saint and Rusty Stevens,before having his chest, back and ass flogged as Stevens holds thesub in place with a leash. Stevens uses a penis pump on Phoenixwhile continuing to instruct the still stubborn bottom as Saintpunctuates the berating with slaps to Phoenix's torso. Stevens finallylosses his patience with the irreverent bottom, beats a load off ontoPhoenix's back and leaves. Saint happily takes charge of Phoenix,fucking the bottoms throat and then his tight, round ass with him onall fours.

Duration: 29:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6589kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download This Will Hurt, Scene 03: Phenix Saint, Rusty Stevens, Tristan Phoenix

HotHouse - The Sub

Get in control with The Sub, the latest Hot House leather blockbuster from Executive Producer Steven Scarborough and Director Christian Owen. Join 10 muscle-bound studs as they go deep into the leather mindset of The Sub and his Dom with 5 scenes of non-stop sucking and fucking to each Dom's complete and utter satisfaction.

Duration: 1:42:11
Video: 716x572, AVC (H.264), 981kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 859.4 MB

Download HotHouse - The Sub

Anthony's Sensory Deprived Edging Audition

Anthony is a 28 year old gay grad student looking to make some extra money for school, and also looking to explore his kinky side. He's 6' tall. 185lbs, handsome with a nice dick and strong, muscular legs. Rich blindfolded him and placed earphones with music on him to deprive him of all sensory input but the feel of his magic hands, then proceeded to give him a slow, teasing hand job. Tony was unaware of his whimpering moans and groans as Rich gently stroked his hard cock. Rich uses a pocket pussyin the head of Tony's cock and has him thrusting and writhing in , then uses his stop and start stroke to get him moaning even louder as he becomes desperate to cum. When he's ready to finish him off, Rich delivers a continuous stroke as Tony, moans, twists and whimpers in a state of demented pleasure until he pops into the air in a loud and intense orgasm.

Format: m4v
Duration: 31:38
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 689kbps

File size: 247.7 MB

Download Anthony's Sensory Deprived Edging Audition

Charlie - Tied, pants taped to his head, fucked with a vibrator

Young hetero Charlie needs to realize what a disgusting horny boy he is. His balls are constantly at work producing sperm and his whole body exudes a sharp masculine teenage stink of sex. His pants are wrapped around his head so his nose is embedded in the crotch where his dick rests all day leaking piss and precum. Trussed up like a present, this naked boy's hairy bum is enticing and ripe for plundering.
Charlie has got some attitude. This petulant boy wants to stand around slacking off all day. Well we're going to give him his wish! Tied up in his cute school uniform he can't even move as his body is groped and used in any way we wish. His weighty ball sack and round arse feel so good over his shorts
This insolent boy thinks being an intern is all about making tea and surfing the internet. It's time to put Charlie to work! Strutting around the office all day in nothing but his tighty whities wiggling his bottom to tempt the boss. He's given a stern lesson in how to serve with ve.

Duration: 2:14:29
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 923kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Charlie - Tied, pants taped to his head, fucked with a vibrator

Crazy Kinky Cock Play For Casper Part 1

Handsome young Casper has no idea what's in store for him in this three-part kinky cock play session with Master Sebastian. Hot young Leo will be along to help out, but for now Casper is at the mercy of our devious master, who has some new toys to play with. Tied down to the pallets on the floor the young man is soon unable to flee when the sounding rod appears. With his uncut cock wanked to hardness and lubed up the pain and pleasure starts, the metal sliding into his urethra, easing down inside his dick like a hot poker. If he thinks that's as bad as it's gonna get he's got another thing coming. Master Sebastian has pegs to use on his sensitive nipples and cum-filled balls, and more tools to ease into his shaft, stretching out his cum hole even more before the 4K cock sounding chapter of his marathon cock play session is over. Stick around for part two and watch the cum being stolen from his aching dick!

Duration: 30:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1347kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 334.0 MB

Download Crazy Kinky Cock Play For Casper Part 1

An Eternity on the Edge

I kept sexy Mac on the edge, gasping, twitching and moaning, for what seemed like an eternity to him. We were alone, the camera on the tripod, and I had nothing better to do than spend the day tormenting a straight guy. His cock was rock hard, standing proud and tall, twitching and bouncing while he reputedly asked for permission, his body shuddering, lips trembling with pent up arousal and frustration. I tickled the head with my thumb and index finger, then used a vigorous, light stroked. This is a very long clip but I left it all in to show his prolonged torment. In the end I slowly took him over theedge with a tight, slow grip, watching him suffer as I enjoyed my power.

Duration: 46:55
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 504kbps

File size: 304.0 MB

Download An Eternity on the Edge

Brett's Huge Load

New model Brett is a hot number. He's a 27 year old, straight construction worker with a toned, defined body developed from actual physical labor,a handsome face, great smile and nice big cock. He has it all, and now I have him. I use very little effort, a slow, light handjob and blow job, just teasing, sucking his big, full balls and tight virgin ass. I denied him three times, but he ultimately lost control while he desperately tried to warn me, and shot a huge load, surprising even himself with the size of it.

Duration: 30:37
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 573kbps
Audio: 176kbps

File size: 169.1 MB

Download Brett's Huge Load

Danny's Very Long Edging Test

New model Danny is a 27 year old, straight, kinky photographer who came in for an interview and edging test. He describes himself as being into SM/BD as a switch who has never had an experience witha man, and he's so kinky his cock got rock hard when he's told to strip, and stays hard throughout this very long video, even when not being touched. I slowly stroked and teased for a very long time as he squirmed,twisted and thrust his hips, gasped, moaned and begged, his breathingbecame loud and labored. I finally used my stop and start technique, 5 strokes at a time, until I slowly brought him over the edge, begging meto let him cum, in an intense orgasm.

Duration: 42:16
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 509kbps

File size: 275.4 MB

Download Danny's Very Long Edging Test

Corey and Chic

Chic has horny Corey tied to the rack, working his hard cock until he is panting and moaning, slowly playing with the head, knowing this young man is ready and anxious to cum. His breathing becomes deep and rapid, he's so close to the edge, but Chic orders him to hold it while continuing to stroke and suck, and Corey struggles to obey. Chic makes him beg for permission, then allows him to cum in an intense orgasm.

Duration: 28:50
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 580kbps
Audio: 175kbps

File size: 160.7 MB

Download Corey and Chic

Ejiki - 雄 18

Video language: Japanese

分娩台に拘束されて下の毛をバリカンで刈られ亀頭責め
失神寸前?狂い哭く タチのチンポをシャブらされ大興奮
ケツ超モロ感 ガン掘りされて大量潮吹きショータイム
いろいろな体位で掘られて哭かされまくる

Duration: 50:45
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Ejiki - 雄 18

Leave That Ass Leaking - 720p

Cast: Dolf Dietrich, AD, Jett Rink, Ryan Powers, Hoytt Walker
Genres: Breeding, Group, Muscle, Jerk Off, Jocks, Spitting, , Leather

Jett Rink wanted a gangbang for his birthday. And our mystery man made sure he got it. One by one hung bearded and tatted studs walked in to give Jett's thirsty mouth big cock and drop huge loads in his eager ass.

Duration: 31:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2339kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 568.3 MB

Download Leave That Ass Leaking - 720p

Aiden - Tied to the bed,hard cocks rubbed

Pretty straight boy Aiden thinks he's hit upon a gold mine working as an escort for lonely ladies. He's very strict about only seeing female clients thinking his straight arse is so precious there's no price he'll accept for giving it up. The homophobic prick has the gall to try charging two men a fortune just to massage his feet. Time to give this arrogant hetero boy his first taste of dick. While chatting on his mobile phone he's tied down to the bed so his big round rump is point up in the air and vulnerable
Hetero Aiden is so full of himself he thinks men should be grovelling to only touch his feet. Now the tables have been turned and this cocky fucker is tied up naked and made to crawl on his knees over the floor displaying his precious arse. Aiden's inflated sense of self worth is ground down with each humiliating task he's given. Inching painfully across the floor he has to collect magnets with the clips on his nipples and foreskin. When he displeases Dave by not moving fast .

Duration: 1:24:54
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 799kbps

File size: 559.5 MB

Download Aiden - Tied to the bed,hard cocks rubbed

Tanner's First Edging

New model Tanner is a 21 year old bi-sexual, tall and lean, an always horny artist who hadn't cum in three days. He was obviously very nervous but very turned on, his cock was erect when he stripped and stayed rock hard throughout. I drove him wild, sucking,licking and rimming, stimulating his nipples, ears and neck until he was writhing, twisting, gasping and panting, his eyes rolled up in his head. I took him to the edge twice before allowing him to cum the third time, shooting his load up to his chest in an intense orgasm.

Duration: 33:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6982kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Tanner's First Edging

Daniel - Bound and stripped, ball-gagged, severe spanking

Rugby tough guy Daniel falls into our lair. The proud straight boy is used to being lusted after on the pitch and banter with his equally straight team mates in the dressing room after the match. What a self-satisfied cunt! You'll agree that it is high time muscle-boy breeders like this were given the royal shafting they deserve with a good hiding to boot. Poor Daniel is on the receiving end of our vengence today. He stupidly puts up with being tied up like it's just a bit of fun. But oh dear.
Daniel awaits his performance review while in his full sports kit. He's ordered up on the table and tied down so the big dumb stud can't buck or pull away during his examination. With clinical detachment his superiors excruciatingly embarrass the sportsmen by discussing his sexual habits and arsehole resistance all the while prodding and handling his genitals. They cut away his tight shorts to reveal his big hairy arse perfectly framed by a sweaty jock strap.
Muscular rugby stud Daniel is r.

Duration: 1:43:24
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 941kbps
Audio: 92kbps

File size: 788.9 MB

Download Daniel - Bound and stripped, ball-gagged, severe spanking

Derek

New model Derek is a 30 year old personal trainer and stripper who is 5'11" and 200 lbs, muscular and hung, and into being dominated by women. I tied him to a chair and started to slowly stroke his cock while working is nipples and took him to the edge repeatedly, knowing it had been three days since he last shot a load. Then I switched to a slow, insistent stroke and brought him to the brink but refused to respond right away to his panicked, desperate requests. I gave permission just in time for him to shoot his load.

Duration: 37:57
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 435kbps
Audio: 178kbps

File size: 172.1 MB

Download Derek

Desperately Struggling Not to Cum

Kevin tried desperately not to cum, I'd told him I would tickle him if he did, then stroked relentlessly trying to make it happen. This 21 year old is horribly ticklish and fears it. Watch as I rim his sweet ass and sucked on his balls as I denied him permission several times. Then I made a deal,he could cum if I could tickle him anyway. He was so desperate to cum his accepted this deal, shot an intense load and immediately regretted it.

Duration: 44:07
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 654kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 270.2 MB

Download Desperately Struggling Not to Cum

Brad - Arsehole fingered, fucked

Big muscular thug Brad struts around like everyone in the world should worship him. Just because someone gave him a bailiff's badge he thinks he has the right to be a bullying cunt. He barges his way into our lair and makes demands as if he owns the place. While this enforcement officer checks out Adrian's valuable goods, Adrian checks out this big fucker's body. It's impossible to resist an arrogant bastard in a uniform. With a little sly help from Dave, Brad is caught and strung up like a wild beast. Now we've got the fucker where we want him, Dave can take his time stripping him fully naked and pervily groping his body all over. It slowly sinks into this fucker's thick head that he's trapped. No amount of useless warnings or pleading will stop us now we've got our hands on him. Dave swallows his cock stimulating him against his will till he's got a big fat stiffy. Now he's filled with shame knowing a man is getting him off! We tame this massive hetero prick invading his arsehole an.

Duration: 31:20
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 922kbps

File size: 235.2 MB

Download Brad - Arsehole fingered, fucked

Back