Sweet Black Girls (Blowjobs, Handjobs, Hardcore) Vol.2

About video: Aaliyah Hadid ordered a dildo online. She was all excited when the package arrived. But it was way too small. Nothing she could do with it. So she went back to masturbating with her hands. Isiah Maxwell sneaked up on her and started to jack off to her masturbating. Obviously she noticed him and started to chase him around the pool table. Wow, he had a big dick. That would work. Much better than that tiny dildo or her hands. So she sucked that big dick. Put it very deep down her throat. Then she was horny for some anal. So he fucked her up the ass. Even though his dick was so big it did fit. While fucking that ass in missionary he used that dildo on her pussy. Filling all holes. She kept riding his dick with her ass until her came all over her face.

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:42:21
File Size : 1832Mb
Resolution : 1280x720

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
https://k2s.cc/file/b89e7319ede61/Aaliyah_Gets_The_Anal_She_Deserves_-_Aaliyah_Hadid,_Isiah_Maxwell.mp4

About video: Ana Foxxx was just trying to have a calm day after work. As she taking a bath for relaxation, her step brother started playing his guitar super loud from the other room. Ana rushed out in just a towel to confront him. However, he did not want to stop playing. This is when Ana had a great idea. She asked him to pull out his cock so that she could suck him off to make him stop playing. Ana’s step brother shoved his cock deep inside her throat and soon he was stretching her pussy in several different positions. Finally, Ana receives a gigantic load all over her pretty little face.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:37:39
File Size : 420Mb
Resolution : 852x480

https://k2s.cc/file/966259f773f6f/Ana_Foxxx_Taking_It_From_Small_Hands.mp4

About video: In this occasion we were roaming around the streets in Miami whit one of our friends, Sean, when we saw London, a hot brunette walking to her job place, a shoe store, we approached her, and she turned out to be somehow friendly, I offered to walk her to that shoe place and she did not ignore us right away but on contrary she was cool, so I propose her to come to dinner with us for two hundred bucks, she looked kind of confused we were paying her for a date, she took the money, then I asked her to call in sick for another two hundred bucks and hop in to the bus to hang out with us, she liked the idea, once inside, Sean decided to reach for a stapler he saw on the back seat and at that moment accidentally, he flashed his big dick I know it was only an excuse to turn on London, he denied it but I know him well, so I told him to simply pull his pants down and show us his dick, when he did, I offered London one thousand dollars to touch that dick and obviously she went for it, then touching became sucking and sucking became fucking, Sean pounded her cowgirl, doggy style, missionary until he spilled his cum all over the bus floor, so we had to clean that out inmmediatelly, we pulled over and asked London to step out, so we could clean the floor, too bad, she felt for it we were about to ditch her right there but then I realized we couldn't do that, she was barefoot, so I threw her shoes out and then we abandoned her.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:46:23
File Size : 2001Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/f25adc4df595d/Another_One_Picked_Up,_Fucked_And_Ditched_-_Sean_Lawless,_London_Tisdale.mp4

About video: Daizy Cooper got caught destroying Aryana Adin’s stuff. When Aryana Caught her, she had to show her a lesson. Aryana fucked Daisy with her favorite dildo. Things got so heated that they started scissoring each other. Eventually, Aryana’s boyfriend, Pressure, walked in and caught them mid act. At this point, Aryana asked him to join in on the fun. Pressure fucked both of their pussies in several different positions before busting a gigantic load all over both of their faces.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:41:46
File Size : 1793Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/dc4df01d40e7c/Aryana_Gives_Daizy_What_She_Deserves_-_Aryana_Adin,_Daizy_Cooper.mp4

Back