Strict Bondage | B.D.S.M | Messy Drooling Brutal Deepthroat

Squirting Slut Faina by Submissived Faina - Full HD 1080p

Faina invited her boyfriend over to hang out, but he went for a different reason - to fuck both of her holes! He immediately got right to it - feeling her up and sucking on her tits! He whips out the hitachi and stuffs her teen pussy with his fingers making her squirt all over! Then he handcuffed her hands and filled her up from behind! Not only did he fuck her pussy, he fucked her asshole too! Faina took his dick in all of her holes like the good whore she is! After Faina squirted multiple times, it was her boyfriends turn - he skull fucked her until he sprayed all over her face and in her mouth!

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11718kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Squirting Slut Faina by Submissived Faina - Full HD 1080p

Captive

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Juliette March
Video language: English

I awoke in a cold dark room. I can scarcely remember the last moments before I was snatched. I can't fathom what my captor wants from me. He plays with my light. It's on for hours and then it's off for minutes. I have no concept of time anymore.

Begging only seems to insight his violent ways. His grimy hands touching and caressing me. I want to go, but he isn't going to let me. He does all the things that I need to stay alive. He feeds me awful beet mush. He makes sure I evacuate my bowels and bladder.

The most violating of all of his torments is the orgasm he gave me. With his oafish mitts on my slender body I have to admit I enjoyed it. The way he pawed at me and bit my nipples. I've never felt anything like it.

Duration: 35:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Captive

Gigi Return - Gigi and Dr.Lomp - Scene 1 - Full HD 1080p

Gigi comes to Lomp for a job because she's short of money. Lomp tests Gigi's endurance to decide if she can get the job. He fondles her tits, pussy and ass, slaps them around. Gigi lies on Lomp's thighs, sucks his finger while being spanked. At the end there is preview of the next parts where she is whipped on every part of her body.

Duration: 17:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Gigi Return - Gigi and Dr.Lomp - Scene 1 - Full HD 1080p

Double Jointed

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Outdoor, Toys, Hardcore

Delirious Hunter doesn't play coy about the things she enjoys and she is proud of how good she is at them. She's almost unnaturally flexible, double jointed in the best of ways, and her favorite things include being twisted into the most incredible positions and pushed to the absolute limits of her endurance. This beautiful blonde bomb shell has four words for us when we as her if she's ready to get tied up. "Fuck yeah, let's go!" That's what we like to hear.
It's all about intensity for Delirium. An ass whipping is nice, but feeling the sting directly across her nipples and cunt is even better. Nipple clamps feel good but when they're weighted and pulling her tits toward the floor she's even happier. The more painful the corporal, harsh the bondage, or degrading the humiliation the wetter her pussy gets. Which is why O.T. takes her from a partial suspension with intense pussy flogging to being bound on her knees in a torrential downpour and puts her through everything in between.
She has the time of her life. There is nothing Delirious enjoys more than a bout of intense BDSM action. She came to us looking to get her itch scratched and this was exactly what she needed.

Duration: 53:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Double Jointed

The Domination Barn by Submissived Gina Valentina and Bruno Dickemz

Gina called up her friend to tell her that she isn't getting fucked hard enough. She told Gina there was this old barn house where girls would go to get dominated and fucked real good. Fast forward a few hours and Gina is going around looking for this place - she really wants to get roughly fucked! When she finally found it she was browsing through all the contraptions and toys and whips that were laying everywhere - thats when the owner of the barn, Bruno comes in and grabs her throat and throws her to the ground! Gina gets her hands cuffed and whipped until her ass was purple! Then he ties her legs and arms while shoving his huge dick in her mouth! He finger fucks her until she squirts all over and destroys her pussy over and over again until he dropped his load on her face!

Duration: 18:26
Video: 1520x848, AVC (H.264), 11722kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download The Domination Barn by Submissived Gina Valentina and Bruno Dickemz

Hotwife Bound

The crowd is intrigued and followed the pair into a cafe where they will watch the debasement of this truly seductive slut.

Duration: 2:47:30
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 866kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Hotwife Bound

Bbc Bondage - MiakinkDD Paid - Full HD 1080p

Some girls like Bondage. Some girls like BBC. I happen to enjoy the perfect rough experience when the two meet somewhere in my middle. By far the most intense to date on Chaturbate with the use of an armbinder and a bit for my mouth to bite down on as this Sir tears of my shirt and panties, puts me face down ass up for a...

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 13:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15248kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Bbc Bondage - MiakinkDD Paid - Full HD 1080p

Taming And Turning A Woman Into A Slave

Cast: Jessica Jaymes

An interesting selection of related videos on the plot of one Studio. The initial resistance of the woman is well shown, gradually the master completely breaks her and tames her, eventually making her an obedient bitch-slave. Good actress game for videos of this genre.
5 pieces:
1 - the taming
2-breaking
3 - demonstration of submissive slave
4 - the use of slaves
5-show / slave dance

Total size: 1.8 GB in 5 files.

Download Taming And Turning A Woman Into A Slave

Santa's Sub - MiakinkDD - Full HD 1080p

Santa has always been my super secret crush and I decided this year I would try and sneak my way back to his North Pole by tugging on his sack. Santa was more than happy to take me as his sub as he used his reindeer "motivator" (flogger) on me and bound my arms completely with a bondage sleeve. He deep throated me and then laid me face down ass up in front of the tree while he delivered his yule log deep inside me filling me with some Christmas cheer and dripping with his Santa magic.

Duration: 17:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11369kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Santa's Sub - MiakinkDD - Full HD 1080p

More Painal, Please

Cast: Delirious Hunter

Delirious's asshole was already ruined from her previous session. The slightest penetration was painful for her. Which meant, of course, lots of amusement for Dr. Mercies. While this scene does not have a lot of hard pounding, it has all the authentic painal you could desire. Plus, lots of punishment with the spanking machine while delirious gags on cock and licks ass. This is a down-to-Earth, no-frills, authentic anal domination session. Enjoy.

Duration: 32:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5049kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download More Painal, Please

Stuck - MiakinkDD - Full HD 1080p

A simple task such as doing dishes gets Mia stuck in a sexy situation as my Engagement ring gets cut in the garbage disposal. Lucky for me a hot muscular neighbor friend was able to hear my cries for help and came to my rescue. Only things is I got the bonus plan as not only does he free me from the drain he also free's me from my panties as he tears them off and violently fucks my pussy and then cums all over my face. My fiance was sooooooo mad. But I came so it's all good.

Duration: 15:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12334kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Stuck - MiakinkDD - Full HD 1080p

Fatima Brutal

Cast: Maximilian Lomp

Part 1: Fatima decided to go for it. She takes on a more severe punishment in return for the greatest sum of money ever. You will have the opportunity to follow whether she succeeds in this painful experiment or not in a four-part series (a new part every month). Besides the first part, extras of 50fps and 4K quality as well as slow-motion scenes will also be available for download.

Part 2: Fatima has a nice body and strong willpower. It is hard for her because partly her boobs, partly her already caned butts receive particular attention. Fatima shows why so many graias fans love her.

Total size: 1.6 GB in 2 files.

Download Fatima Brutal

Mounting Mia - MiakinkDD - Full HD 1080p

I nice day to enjoy the sun and catch some rays out by a secluded lake turns into the perfect opportunity for a passing stranger to make Mia his sub for a little outdoor fun.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 13:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15205kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Mounting Mia - MiakinkDD - Full HD 1080p

Marina Angel Earns a Facial After Rope Bondage - Full HD 1080p

Bound spread on box. pussy slapping. Fingering while breathplay. vibrator and orgasm. blowjob while bound with vibrator. ball gag reinserted and fucked in bondage position vaginally. pussy to mouth with pussy slapping.

Duration: 28:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7894kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download Marina Angel Earns a Facial After Rope Bondage - Full HD 1080p

Beaming - Miranda Miller and OT - HD 720p

Miranda Miller is trapped in a dungeon. She knows not where she is. Her captor has dressed her and applied her makeup, but he hasn't been seen for many hours. Her legs are tired and the drool just keeps pouring from her gagged mouth. When he returns Miranda finds out just how cruel he is. Each new position holds a new torment. All her weight is put on her labia. She has to endure genital torture in many forms. He hits her and her sexually. It's her worst nightmare. She wears the marks of her torment. Bright red lines criss-cross her ass and legs. Sometimes she gagged, but other times he likes to hear her scream and beg. He knows no mercy and Miranda knows only suffering.

Duration: 35:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Beaming - Miranda Miller and OT - HD 720p

Taking Out His Anger - Lilith Shayton and Bruno Dickemz - Full HD 1080p

Lilith was at Brunos house packing up her things since she was breaking up with him. When he arrived at home he was pissed from what he saw. Lilith was giving him nothing but attitude so what else to do besides take his anger out on this little whore? He grabs her by the hair and shoves her face into the floor, finger fucking her before he drags her sorry ass upstairs for some more rough sex and punishment.

Duration: 18:31
Video: 1520x848, AVC (H.264), 11717kbps

Download Taking Out His Anger - Lilith Shayton and Bruno Dickemz - Full HD 1080p

Alice in Action - Scene 2 - Alice Wayne and Dr.Lomp - Full HD 1080p

Scene starts with Lomp interviewing Alice. Then he plays with her big tits, fondling and slapping them. Next she lies on a gynecological exam table and gets whipped on the pussy with a riding crop, then endures some tasering on her pussy and tits. Lomp threatens her with the horrible things he would do with her body, which makes her cry and eventually quit the scene.

Duration: 27:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9708kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Alice in Action - Scene 2 - Alice Wayne and Dr.Lomp - Full HD 1080p

Roxanne Standing Spread Bondage Orgasms - Roxanne Rae - Full HD 1080p

Looks like Roxanne Rae isn't going anywhere anytime soon! Standing spread eagle against the cinder block wall, her wrists secured high above her in rope bondage and her ankles likewise restrained, she's totally naked-not even wearing her sexy trademark glasses today. Unless you count a red ball gag as being dressed, hehe! Of course there is a Hitachi wand planted at her lightly hairy pussy to keep the lower parts of her body entertained during her captivity. As she fetchingly struggles, we can just imagine running our hands along her smooth tummy, or down to her bare feet, or maybe even up to those naked armpits to tickle and sniff! Meanwhile the vibe gives her eye-rolling bondage orgasms as she moans and squeals helplessly under her gag, tugs against her bonds, and drools onto her mouthwatering titties...there's no escape for Roxanne, though, just draining climaxes that get her rising on her tiptoes and arching her sexy back as she explodes over and over!

Duration: 11:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19004kbps

Download Roxanne Standing Spread Bondage Orgasms - Roxanne Rae - Full HD 1080p

Belt Bondage and Hogtied Struggle - Part 3 - HD 720p

Watching a hot chick like Simone Sonay get off is sure to get your dick hard...but it's oh so sweeter when you sense and hear the frustration as this hot cougar struggles mightily and ultimately is Denier! No orgasm for this naughty little slut! Maybe she ought to think twice before coming back to the FetishPros studio......ahhh, Simone, we hope you come back soon cuz we love to tell you No! Krysta Kaos has Roxy Rage completely naked and frog tied to the bed, in a helpless position! With her arms tied to the bed frame above her head, Roxy is in for some satisfying orgasms! Watch as Krysta uses Roxy as she pleases! Missy Minks has found herself a new plaything...it's sexy Wenona! With her arms tied in front and to her knees, Wenona is helpless as Missy explores her tight body and exposed ass and pussy. Missy looks like she's an experienced Top as she works Wenona into a frenzy, But how long will Missy work her magic before giving up on Wenona for taking too long? Missy stuffs a toy into Wenona's wet pussy and teases her pussy util Wenona is literally purring through her ball gag! But MIssy's getting impatient and soon demands an orgasm...Wenona's time is running out!

Duration: 48:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2872kbps

Download Belt Bondage and Hogtied Struggle - Part 3 - HD 720p

The Pick-Up

Just as they are about to go upstairs, the doorbell rings and another visitor arrives.

Duration: 40:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4240kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download The Pick-Up

Belt Bondage and Hogtied Struggle - Part 6 - HD 720p

Wow! Mistress Livia Godiva has young and pretty Krys Foxy at her command! Hot wet and slippery action is at the forefront in this super hot clip! Spread eagled, face down, tied in a strappado and with a crotch rope creating tension on her wet pussy, Roxy Rage looks to be held helpless! This girl loves to escape and we've watched her break out of some strict bondage...but not this time! Helpless and struggling...that's how we like Roxy! There on the edge of the bed is the hitachi. And Wenona wants it! With her legs crossed and ankles tied to thighs, arms behind her back in a box tie, Wenona has her work cut out for her! After almost three minutes of struggling, Wenona finally gets to the hitachi and you know exactly where its going...on her wet pussy! Orgasm challenge with Wenona!

Duration: 49:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2871kbps

Download Belt Bondage and Hogtied Struggle - Part 6 - HD 720p

When A Stranger Calls - Kiley Jay and Bruno Dickemz - Full HD 1080p

Kylie was looking forward to spending the day relaxing and watching TV. Little did she know the TV wasnt the only thing being watched. Her mommy called on her to checkup. Everything was OK, and she reminded her to lock all the doors and stay safe. Kylie thought it was a bit much, but at least she cared. After hanging up, she gets called back almost instantly, but this time it wasnt her mommy. It was a creepy voiced man her. Kylie scrambled around the house locking every door and window she could. She gets called again, and decides to back at him. If he can get in the house, he can get in her fucking pussy its that simple. Little did she know, he was already inside. This masked man rushed Kylie, starts to manhandle her, and brings on the pressure. Kylie cries that she will do anything if he doesnt hurt her. He then pries Kylies tight mouth open and shoves his bulky cock inside. Kylie continues to get power fucked in the kitchen, all while being abused and humiliated. The masked man didnt end up leaving with any jewels or cash, but he certainly left his mark on Kylie. A white gooey mark of shame.

Duration: 22:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps

Download When A Stranger Calls - Kiley Jay and Bruno Dickemz - Full HD 1080p

Our Business Is Private - Sierra Nicole - Full HD 1080p

Sierra has been waiting for her boyfriend to get home all day. She plans on putting him in his place by having him overhear a conversation between her and her friend. Basically the issue was that they have been continually just making love when Sierra craves actually getting rough fucked. Hopefully this reality check will push him to make some moves. As soon as he hears her bash him, he cant take it. He immediately grabs Sierra by the hair and drags her to the bedroom to show her what it really means to get fucked. Bruno starts by slapping her entire body, then shoving his cock in her mouth with great strength. Sierra is actually liking this compared to their previous love making sessions this week. Bruno used her brilliant blonde hair to hold her down as he penetrated her pussy as far as his cock could go. Sierra sure learned a lesson from this. Bruno has a short temper when it comes to talking shit about him. If she wants something done for her, she just has to speak up and be prepared for the raucous fucking and demeaning facial to get her way. We guess things could be worse.....

Duration: 20:31
Video: 1520x848, AVC (H.264), 11722kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Our Business Is Private - Sierra Nicole - Full HD 1080p

Realty Submissive - Samantha Hayes - Full HD 1080p

Samantha is a very involved real estate agent, and also super submissive. As she helped Mr. Wilcox move some boxes inside, she noticed one box full of kinky BDSM gear. She was intrigued, but super shy to mention anything about it. Mr. Wilcox saw the box had been tampered with, so he asked Samantha if she was messing with it. She admitted to it, and claims its because she was curious. Mr. Wilcox liked this, and asked if maybe she wanted to learn about all of the other toys hands on. Samantha could not wait. Mr. Wilcox brought her inside and delivered the pain swiftly. Samantha had never been slapped nor face fucked with the amount of aggression she was about to receive. Her clothes got ripped off and her limbs put into bondage too so Mr. Wilcox was able to abuse her tight holes like he owned them. Sam was blown away by her first dive into kink, and also by the fat load of cum that splattered all over her face. This was not just a successful real estate deal, but also a successful journey into the deep, dark, and kinky unknown!

Duration: 19:24
Video: 1520x848, AVC (H.264), 11723kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Realty Submissive - Samantha Hayes - Full HD 1080p

A Thorough Introduction to BDSM - Melody Marks - Full Movie - Full HD 1080p

A kinky, beautiful 19 year old with perfect tits? Comin right up...Melody is from the midwest and has been fantasizing about domination and bondage for quite some time...She gets a very thorough introduction today..

Duration: 47:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3483kbps

Download A Thorough Introduction to BDSM - Melody Marks - Full Movie - Full HD 1080p

The Pretty Ones Seem to Suffer More - Kyler Quinn - Full Movie

Kyler is even sexier and more beautiful than the first time we shot her...and she is ready for a tough day...she told me not to hold back on the bondage...she said she could take it...an awesome session with one of the prettiest faces we have ever gagged...

Duration: 36:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3618kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download The Pretty Ones Seem to Suffer More - Kyler Quinn - Full Movie

Back