Straponed Boyz

Irene Boss - Sex And The Sissy

Irene Boss and Coral Corrupt! Ms Boss walks in and starts smacking the sissy bitches business around. She gives him speech commands, desiring him to speak in high humiliating fake girlish tones. She informs him that the purpose of the video is to make him eat his own cum. She decides to make him more attractive and completely transforms him. Ms Boss is decked out in rubber with a strap-on. Upside down suspension follows with voice activated electro and pussy CBT with flogging. POV cum eating instructions! Ms Boss moves him to a CBT chair for further instruction and verbal humiliation, along with a wig change. He is presented to Ms Coral in this manner. The bitch is placed upon the

Filesize: 563 MB
Duration: 01:01:09
Resolution: 720x404
Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS, 1229 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 64.0 kb/s

Genre: Strap-on, Strapon Domination, Femdom

Download: Depfile.com

STR_TheSissy.part1.rar
STR_TheSissy.part2.rar

Lady Zita - Further punishment

Mistress Zita isn't satisfied with only one humilating punishment for the slave who is laying on his belly, totally naked before her. She tortured his anus with her thick strapon before, but now she wants to repeat the whole thing again. So she approaches the already annoyed slave from behind and she starts to push her strapon into his ass again, causes him even more pain, than before.

Filesize: 529 MB
Duration: 00:09:06
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 7990 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

STR_Further.part1.rar
STR_Further.part2.rar

Alexandra Snow - Big Sister Pops His Cherry, Part 2

Filesize: 151 MB
Duration: 00:08:03
Resolution: 854x480
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 2493 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

STR_PopsHis.rar

Adriana Chechik - Fuck Toy Pounding

Mistress Adriana fucks her slave's ass with one of her biggest strap-on cocks to see just how far he is willing to go to be released from chastity.

Filesize: 525 MB
Duration: 00:17:43
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

STR_ToyPounding.part1.rar
STR_ToyPounding.part2.rar

Crime & Punishment

Femdom prison wardens Sidonia and Nikki are viewing one of their charges, who is being held in an outside pen for masturbating. They discuss how to deal with the situation and approach the cage, demanding he sticks his cock through the links where they start to grope it and pull his balls. They tease him, asking if he wants to fuck, he nervously tells them he would love to, the women agree and lead him to the recreation yard. The wardens have a different idea of fucking though and put on two big strapon cocks, taking control of the prisoner, fucking his face hard, before bending him over the gym horse and pegging his hole until it is gaping.

Filesize: 319 MB
Duration: 00:14:02
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 3054 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 117 kb/s

STR_Punis.rar

Ella Kross - I'll Fuck Your Throat Until You Choke!

Now you're going to suck my huge dick!" I inform this slave as he kneels naked before me. I'm not offering, I'm demanding, and he knows I mean business. It's his first time sucking a cock, I first make him lick my big strap-on all over before cramming it so far down his throat that he gags. He can't stop choking as I fuck his mouth, and I pause long enough to make him thank me before spitting down his throat. I make him swallow it, then jam my cock in his mouth again and laugh as he sucks it. I slap my huge dick across his face, smiling wide as I enjoy his humiliation, then continue fucking his mouth while he repeatedly gags. "Suck my huge dick and take it deeper!" I yell as he chokes, and I love every second of his misery. I spit in his mouth once more, slap him across the face, and leave him embarrassed and ashamed! He'll never forget his first blowjob, that's for sure.

Filesize: 229 MB
Duration: 00:06:38
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 4507 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

STR_UntilYouC.rar

Goddess Samantha - Take MY Big Dick slave!

Goddess Samantha makes a slave suck her big black dick into his mouth and suck it nice and hard! She makes him perform sloppy wet oral sex on it so she can bend his ass over and fuck him nice and hard! She shoves her big dick into his ass for a strong hard pounding making him beg out for it. He wants more and more fucking from his white Goddesses black cock. Goddess Samantha likes to use big toys on her slaves. She holds him up against her in a choke hold for the final pounding then throwing him down when she was done as she walked away leaving him limp laying there.

Filesize: 771 MB
Duration: 00:08:14
Video: MP4, 23.976 FPS, 13.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

STR_STRAP-ON.part1.rar
STR_STRAP-ON.part2.rar

Sheena Rose - Poison Ivy Strap-on Villainess

Poison Ivy loves degrading and humiliating well meaning super hero's. Robin is entranced by her poison and made to take her strap-on cock. She is his new master and he will obey her every command!

Filesize: 1.55 GB
Duration: 00:24:59
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 8555 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 320 kb/s

STR_VILLAINESS.part1.rar
STR_VILLAINESS.part2.rar
STR_VILLAINESS.part3.rar

Ally Tate - Strap-on Size Queen

Mistress Ally Tate loves getting fucked by big, giant cocks and wants nothing more than to train her slaves to be just as much of a size queen as she is! His ass stretching training doesn't just stop when she is thru fucking the bitch. Ally leaves him helpless and restrained with a high-powered fucking machine on full speed drilling his hole wide open. By the time she returns in the morning he will be completely transformed into the size queen cock whore he was always meant to be.

Filesize: 1.13 GB
Duration: 00:18:13
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 8538 kb/s

STR_SizeQ.part1.rar
STR_SizeQ.part2.rar

Alexandra Snow - Multi-Slave Fuck: Sloppy Seconds

Continued from Multi-Slave Fuck: First Up

I adjust the GoPro to the top of Slave #1's head so you can really feel what it might be like to be right beneath me as I fuck this slave. An amazing angle to see me drill into Slave #2 with an even BIGGER strap-on. I fuck him harder and harder, making him beg and moan. The slave beneath must undergo the humiliation of being freshly fucked and hoping nothing drips onto his face..Which slave was used harder? Which one was more humiliated?

Filesize: 138 MB
Duration: 00:06:13
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 2979 kb/s

STR_SlopSeco.rar

Shane Blair - Hole Stretcher

Mistress Shane has found the perfect shaped dick to really stretch out her slave�s fuck-hole. It starts with a small round tip but gradually stretches to the size of a big, fat ! His ass is completely owned by Mistress Shane and she want�s nothing more than to keep shoving bigger and bigger dicks inside him. With her new ass splitting cock there is nothing stopping her from turning him into a gaping hole just the way she likes.

Filesize: 1.02 GB
Duration: 00:16:37
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 8498 kb/s

STR_HOLESTRETCHER.part1.rar
STR_HOLESTRETCHER.part2.rar

Dominatrix Dinah's XL Strap-on

Dominatrix Dinah invited a young man to visit her in dark Dungeon in Amsterdam. After injecting his balls with seline, he is ready to be used by the Mistress.The Kinky City is the right place to form this guy into her new Anal/CBT Slut and use his Balls and Ashole for her sadistic pleasure.Her dominant appearance, in Leather , equipped with a XL Strapon, makes him very weak

Filesize: 181 MB
Duration: 00:06:07
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

STR_XLStrap.rar

Slut Awakening

Filesize: 392 MB
Duration: 00:17:27
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 3028 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 115 kb/s

STR_SlutAw.rar

Lady Zita - Punished Ass

slave is prepared and layed down to a caning bench, he is tied to be sure he won't escape from Zita. She approaches him, with an evil looking and brutal size strapon and without hesitation she thrusts it to his ass and fucks him with it wildly.

Filesize: 205 MB
Duration: 00:11:31
Resolution: 720x400
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 2370 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 101 kb/s

STR_ZitaPunished.rar

Alexandra Snow - Punished For Stroking Part 2: Take My Cock

My slave's ass is now bright red and properly covered in welts, but I'm not satisfied. I decide that he needs to bend over the bench and take my cock. I slip out of my skirt, exposing my ass in shiny gold pantyhose, and slip on my strap-on. First, to humiliate him further, I fuck his mouth with my cock, making him gag and drool on it. "This is the only lube you're getting, so best work hard!" I tell him. Then, once I'm bored with his mouth, I set in on his ass. He cries and moans as I penetrate that little hole of his, faster and harder with each stroke. This slave will learn that all of it belongs to me.

Filesize: 225 MB
Duration: 00:10:02
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 2996 kb/s

STR_StrokiPart2.rar

Back