Straponed Boys

Goddess Gynarchy - Fucking Jessica Dee

Pulling down this little sissy slut's frilly knickers for some deep boi-pussy penetration. She needs to learn who wears the trousers in this relationship.

Video: MP4
Filesize: 238 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:10:26
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Strap-on, Strapon Domination, Pegging, Ass Training

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Gynarchy Goddess - Pinned in Place

Slave is hooded, gagged and stretched with his legs spread and bound to the frame of my bench with rope - pinned in place for the enjoyment of myself and the gorgeous Mistress Adreena Angela. Equipped with two black strap-on dildos, we will double team both of his holes - spitroasting him until we have had our fun and we grow bored of his moans and groans.

Filesize: 390 MB
Duration: 00:17:03

Download and Enjoy

Jen's Leather Pants Peg

Video: WMV
Filesize: 224 MB
Resolution: 1440x1080
Duration: 00:04:43
Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Gynarchy - Ruthlessly Stretched

After a good warm-up of punchfisting, my slutty T-girl Dee is now ready for the widest cock I've ever harnessed before. Huge and uncompromising, it takes a good deal of strength to force this enormous member into her pussy, but it doesn't take long for her to warm up to it and start experiencing uncontrollable assgasms as I pound her into a sweaty, docile mess

Filesize: 204 MB
Duration: 00:06:20

Download and Enjoy

Hope Harper Movie

Goddess Hope Harper has finally had enough of her sissy husband. If he messes up one more thing he will do as she says or it's divorce court. When Toby Arrives home early he informs his wife Hope as tears run down his cheeks that he has lost his job again. She is so furious with her loser of a husband, she threatens him with divorce or a collar and chastity. Since this pathetic bitch is already on his knees, she puts the collar around his neck and begins his training. If he wants this marriage to last he will do as told. Goddess Hope makes her new bitch start from the bottom and makes him kiss and lick her beautiful ass. Then as he starts to do as told she tells her new collared bitch that not one drop of his saliva better touch her tight pink pussy or else. She shoves his head into her ass to the point he is gasping for air. "Better get used to it honey because your new role in this relationship is my bitch".

Goddess Hope Harper was not happy with her husband's attempt at worshiping her butt. So it looks like she needs to humiliate this pathetic loser more. While he is still on his knees and begging Goddess Hope not to divorce his pathetic ass, she pulls out a chindo and instructs him to strap it on his fuckhole since his 2" dicklet is still locked away in a chastity. Goddess Hope tells her loser of a husband that if he does not make her have an orgasm this marriage is over. As he is fucking her with his dildoed face, she is teasing and humiliating him about how small and pathetic his 2" dicklet is. After she has had enough of this loser, Goddess Hope decides to tease him some more and dangle the key to his freedom right above his chastity making him get hard and cry in pain. Then right before this pathetic loser of a man thinks he is going to get released she walks in the bathroom with the key and flushes his freedom down the toilet.

Hope Harper is a Goddess who has her husband right where she wants him, in chastity and groveling at her feet as her new obedient and trained foot slave. He is happily serving her and has accepted his new place in life as her controlled and owned piece of property. He must be at her feet, under her feet, and worship her feet as she sees fit in order to please her. Happy wife = Happy life!

"After having her sorry excuse for a husband worship her ass, fuck her with a chindo strapped to his fuckhole and worship her beautiful feet. Goddess Hope Harper decides to teach her subby hubby how to give a proper blowjob and what better to do that then with her 12" purple strap-on. With this pathetic loser still on his knees begging not to get a divorce, Goddess Hope shoves her 12" in cock down his throat causing him to gag. As husband sucks her cock he begging's to cry. Goddess Hope just looks down upon her new bitch and laughs as she say "Honey this is where you belong, on your knees, sucking my 12" cock while tears run down your pathetic cheeks, begging me not to divorce your sorry ass. Just wait for wait for what's next, I'm not having you lube up this cock for nothing". "

After having her pathetic loser of a husband lube up her 12 cock with his own saliva while instructing him how to give a proper blowjob, Goddess Hope Harper makes her new bitch sit on her 12 cock and stretch his tight man pussy. After having this cucky ride her cock as her cries and constantly saying sorry, Goddess Hope flips him over the bed and pounds his man pussy making him say he loves it. After Goddess Hope has had enough of her husbands not so tight ass anymore, she makes him crawl into his new sleeping quarters. Thats right loser your new bed is the dogs cage. While Goddess Hope is stroking her 12 strap-on she makes her husband repeat after her. You are now my fuck bitch and not just one or two times but several. This marriage might just work.

Filesize: 2.57 GB
Duration: 00:30:18

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Hot chastity pegging with strapon.

I lock my boyfriend up in a chastity belt and tease him with my big 10 inch (25cm) dildo. Before I fuck him nice and deep, he puts smart balls in my pussy, it feels really good when I fuck him. He is completely under my control. He cums only if I allow it. He get's so turned on only by looking at me and my big dildo strapped to me, knowing that he will get fucked exactly the way he always dreamed of. His tight ass is just dying to be fucked.

Filesize: 4.57 GB
Duration: 00:16:42

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Pegging Humiliation

French girls do it better. You don t need to speak French to enjoy the assfucking session anyway

Complice, dominante et joueuse, je fourre mon joujou prefere au trou bien serre. Il se prend plein de crachats dans la tronche, ainsi que des insultes et humiliations. Il fait chaud, mais qu est ce que c est bon!

Filesize: 767 MB
Duration: 00:25:09

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

I'll fuck your throat until you puke. No mercy / Kehlenfick bis zum kotzen. Keine Gnade

Well, now "MAN" gets what you always like so much of us women wishing .merciless deepthroat. Always deep in the throat. That's the other way around haha ??.... Today I got my longest and thickest strappy out and fucked this little Bitch times so neat and without a break in the throat. Arms and head on the spreader rod fixed and off you go ... hehe .. Of course, always to the stop in, out. After a short time, this Bitch had to puke in the end ..... But you know me so slowly .. haha ??... The **** he was allowed to lick again good, no other chance

German:
Tja, jetzt bekommt "MANN" das was ihr euch ja immer so gerne von uns Frauen wunscht.Gnadenloser Kehlenfick Immer tief rein den Schwanz in die Kehle. Das geht jetzt auch anders rum haha .... Hab ich meinen langsten und dicksten Strappi rausgeholt und diese kleine Nutte mal so ordentlich und ohne Abbruch die Kehle durchgefickt. Arme und Kopf an der Spreizstange fixert und ab gehts ... hehe.. Naturlich immer bis zum Anschlag rein, raus. Musste diese Sau zum Schlu? auch noch kotzen..... Aber ihr kennt mich ja so langsam .. haha ...Durfte er wieder brav aufnehmen, keine andere Chance..

Filesize: 756 MB
Duration: 00:14:57

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Jen's Stairwell Peg

Filesize: 139 MB
Resolution: 1440x1080
Duration: 00:03:40

Download and Enjoy

Jasmine Mendez + Mistress Tangent - 2 cocks 1 Slut

Today Mistress Tangent & I came together to train Sissy Rebeca which we both co own & my Assistant recorded it. You lucky bitches get to watch it all here, You're so Welcome.

I love to watch newbie sluts cho-ke up on my cock with lots of throat cum.

We always have so much fun together , Order custom videos & give me more excuses to visit her more often bitches.

Want to be Co owned by us? Set up a Big Shopping Vegas date with us both thru Me !

Filesize: 837 MB
Duration: 00:07:43
Audio: AAC LTP, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Jasmine Mendez - Jasmines Office Bitch Boy !

The theme will be: you have an adversary that has a lot of power and wealth. You are both in competition to take over each other's wealth and belongings to be the alpha in the town. You're the 'evil one' in this situation.

You will be dressed very revealing in all black. The clip will have a lot of focus on your ass. You both want ki-ll each other, you have agreed to fight.

Clip starts: You on the phone with another female, say "after I defeat this guy, everything he owns will be ours... " Then he will be on the phone with a his boy saying that he about to crush this bitch and is confident he will be victorious....

Clip fades into you going to his place to confront him. As you enter he talks a lot of trash and is cocky, the fight begins, you quickly knee him in the balls and knee him in the face knocking him out. You poison him with a mind control remedy as he is knocked out that makes him do whatever you say when he wakes.

You then fuck him with a strap-on for 2min. really go deep in him, bottom out the strap-on a lot in him. After this, you say "Everything you have is now mine" and then you assassinate him with farts and ass.

Make him swallow your farts, his lips will be sealed to your butthole as he breathes in your farts, he is kneeling on the ground as you stand forcing his lips on your asshole as he inhales, the farts will echo in his mouth. Real farts would be a plus.

Sound effects would be ok but please make sure that they sound real, when a slave has fart injected in his mouth it has a special sound. You then throw him on the ground after he is already half-de-ad from your farts. You then sit on his face.

You then fart directly in his mouth as he lays helpless. Pretend that sh-it is coming out in his mouth as well as you fart. You give evil laugh as he dies from your ass.

Filesize: 1.48 GB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:22:30
Audio: AAC LTP, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mistress Tangent - Exactly What She Wants

Mistress Tangent toys with the slave in a humiliating g string. She humiliates and verbally abuses him to the max and then begins to work on his ass. She uses a dildo to tame his ass and then puts on a huge strap-on. She has huge curved cock and fucks him to the hilt.

The slave is then bound to the bed and Mistress Tangent shows Her unbelievable skills in smother. So sexy dressed in lingerie but he may not see the light of day after She gets done with him under Her ass.

She then alternates between torturing his cock and nipples, finally she gets her vibrator out and makes him orgasm before force feeding him his cum.

Filesize: 1.88 GB
Duration: 00:58:20

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Kendra James - Slutified Male Toy

Mistress Kendra's male slave has failed as a man in life and in sexual slavery. He is no longer of any use to her as a man but she has better plans in store for the bitch. Instead of throwing him to the wolves she decides he would be much better suited as a sissy slut for her business ventures. His cock is worthless and will now be permanently caged shut so the only sex life her sissy will be having is with his holes. Mistress Kendra orders him to strip the last of his manhood away as she begins transforming him from boy to sissy whore. Big, extra thick and gigantic anal balls will do just the trick to start stretching out the sissy's holes so dicks can just slip right in. Kendra's sissies must be stretched, hollowed out and constantly filled if they are going to impress her big stud cocks she has lined up.

Filesize: 1.78 GB
Duration: 00:27:16

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

King Lexa - Strap-on VIRGIN is TRICKED and FUCKED on

What if I told you to close your eyes and sniff a surprise, would you? ;) Tricked and coerced to be high, unable to think for himself or run away, this boy learns what it's like to be fucked in the ass, hard, by my juicy big cock. Listen to him whimper like a BITCH

Filesize: 99.9 MB
Duration: 00:09:09

Download and Enjoy

Leona Dulce - Late night pegging

Its about 3am and someone was in the mood for some butt fuckin, and it wasn't me

Filesize: 850 MB
Resolution: 720x480
Duration: 00:23:10

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Karin's Patio Peg Almost Caught

Filesize: 157 MB
Resolution: 960x720
Duration: 00:03:31

Download and Enjoy

Lisa Cross - Lisa Strapon Pegging

So excited to finally be able to bring you a great pegging video. Has so many requests for this. Now you can fantasize about taking my strap on in your sub little arse.

Filesize: 199 MB
Duration: 00:12:49

Download and Enjoy

Little Kallie - Strapon fun

Filesize: 138 MB
Resolution: 800x600
Duration: 00:10:20

Download and Enjoy

Amai Liu - Muscle Man Gets Hardcore Anal Abuse

Muscle Man gets fucked in the ass hard by a little Asian girl with a 9 inch dick! There is no mercy for the muscle man this time around!

Filesize: 89.7 MB
Resolution: 720x404
Duration: 00:07:01

Download and Enjoy

Princess Carmela - We Fuck Slaves!

The Mean Girls have a bunch of slaves rounded up together waiting side by side in the same room. They are all naked, kneeling, heads bowed in total submission to the Superior Sex. They are surrounded by an entire group of **** Girls including Queen Casey, Princess Carmela, Princess Beverley, Princess Aria, Goddess Harley, and Goddess Rodea.

The kneeling slaves are being interrogated by Princess Carmela as another slave crawls into the room carrying an arm full of assorted dildos in different sizes. The Mean Girls point and laugh out loud when they see all the different dildos especially the gigantic dildo that is like three times the size of all the other ones. Princess Carmela immediately grabs the gigantic dildo (of course) from the slave and begins forcing it into the slave's mouth. The head is so wide it barley fits but Princess Carmela forces it in and face fucks the slave while everyone laughs at the ridiculous sight! Princess Carmela shows the dildo to all the other slaves watching and threatens that if anyone thinks it's too big to suck she could always fuck them in the ass with it instead!

The sissy slave is commanded to get in position on the bench. Everyone knows this means the sissy will be getting ass-fucked. But it has no choice. Its ass is gonna be violated if that's what Princess Carmela wants. (Literally all the slaves fear her wrath almost more than any other Mean Girl!)

All the slaves watch as Princess Carmela grabs her strap-on dildo and begins putting it around her waist. Each of the slaves is watching knowing that any of them could be next. Princess Carmela makes the sissy slave suck her strap-on before fucking "her" in the ass. When Princess Carmela finishes fucking the sissy slave's ass her strap-on is covered in brown stuff! Incredibly Princess Carmela commands the sissy to put it in her mouth and forces her to suck it clean!

Filesize: 1.06 GB
Duration: 00:15:09

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Back