~Smoking Charming ladies~

Smoking_Danielle Maye

Genre: Smoking Fetish, Solo, Masturbation, Big Tits, Blondes, Busty, Models, Dildos
Description: Danielle Maye gets a little horny as she smokes an all white 120 cigarette. Reaching for her dildo, Danielle pumps her pussy whilst taking long deductive drags of her cigarette
Models: Danielle Maye

Size: 243 MB
Resolution:720 x 1 280
Duration: 7 min 48 s
Format: Matroska

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from K2S >

Download from Filejoker>

Smoking_Abbie Cat, Ars Amandi, Kitty White, Lara, Lou Charmelle - Smoking Hot 2

Genre: Fetish,Blowjob,Smoking,Swallow
Description: It doesn't get any hotter than a bunch of gorgeous Euro girls puffing away on cigarettes and cock! The second volume of this series is harder, sexier, and steamier than the first one, and these girls are so horny that they'll.... blow you away!
Models: Abbie Cat, Ars Amandi, Kitty White, Lara, Lou Charmelle

Size: 711 MB
Resolution:408 x 720
Duration: 1 h 2 min
Format: MPEG-4

Download from K2S >

Download from Filejoker>

Smoking_Kimmy Granger - Smoking Hot BJ With Kimmy Granger

Genre: Smoking Fetish, Blowjob, Teen, Brunette
Description: Last week I got a message from Kimmy Granger, she said she had a new fetish and she needed my help to make it happen. I decided I didn't have much to loose and I showed up to her place, she then explained to me, she finds it super hot to suck on a big fat dick while smoking cigarettes. I quit smoking a few years ago but hey who am I to judge I got Kimmy Granger ready to suck my dick! So I let her get in the mood and joined her in her backyard for some late afternoon fun and all I can say is I'm glad I came (over and in her mouth)! lol
Models: Kimmy Granger

Size: 803 MB
Resolution:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 24 min 9 s
Format: MPEG-4

Download from K2S >

Download from Filejoker>

Smoking_Emma Leigh

Genre: Smoking Fetish, GloryHole, Stockings, Pissing, Big tits, Brunettes, Handjob, Corks, Corks 100's, Busty, Using Lighter, Open Mouth Inhales, Nose Exhales, Natural Tits, Lingerie, Dangling, Blowjob, Chain Lightups, Topless
Description: Emma Leigh is driving around lost and busting for a pee so she stops off at an old industrial yard toilet and there she finds a big suprise in the toilets
Models: Emma Leigh

Size: 588 MB
Resolution:720 x 1 280
Duration: 19 min 53 s
Format: Matroska

Download from K2S >

Download from Filejoker>

Back