Shocked BDSM with Submissive sluts - Bondage, Extreme, Slave, Torture (UpD)

Mia Austin - The New Girl Part One ~ HD 720p

Mia Austin is super hot. There isn't a lot else to say about her. Take a look for yourself. She's sitting there in her pretty, little dress, showing off her hot body and you know instantly what you want to do to her. You want to make her scream. You want to make her cry. You want to make her cum.
Jack Hammer feels the same way. He sees this hot piece of ass and he sees a million ways to have fun with her body and at her expense. Making her cum is the easiest part. A bit of rope bondage has her dripping wet already. She wants to feel the vibrator between her legs and the orgasms sending shock waves through her body. What she doesn't want is to pay the price for it.
Jack isn't interested in money. He wants to have a good time. His idea of a good time is making her miserable. He can tie her down, cane her, and make her suffer in ways that she couldn't have imagined. And that is how she is going to earn those orgasms. By screaming and crying for him whenever he wants.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Real Orgasm, Real pain, USA, 720p
Name : Mia Austin
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 6917 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 104 kb/s
Duration : 00:41:47
File Size : 2.05 GB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/3cglgwhatfk9/BDSM.-.Humiliation.and.Torture-Mia.Austin.ge.hd720p.mp4.html

Claire Robbins - Little Miss Robbins ~ HD 720p

�I like to be tied up and roughed up,� she said. Well, dear, you've come to the right place. Claire Robbins wants the full BDSM experience. Rope, corporal punishment, and intense orgasms, and she thinks she's ready. She isn't.
First off, her holes could use a bit more training. Jack Hammer has more cock than she can handle. She is going to have to learn to deal with the dildos before she can upgrade to the real thing. When the rubber dick starts pounding the back of her throat her gag reflex kicks in. If she can't manage to do something as simple as cum and suck cock at the same time then she has no hope of satisfying a man.
Sometimes we just want to see them cum. That's when we pull out the Sybian. This ride-on vibrator pumps out the most incredible orgasms any woman will ever have. It literally has Claire cumming so hard that she starts to cry. Or maybe the tears are from the flogging, caning, and riding crop that she had to endure. Since she can't speak with that rope gag in her mouth I guess we'll never know.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore, Real Orgasm, Real pain, USA, 720p
Name : Claire Robbins
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 2746 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 114 kb/s
Duration : 00:52:29
File Size : 1.05 GB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/42ppw64wgqd6/BDSM.-...laire.Robbins.and.Jack.Hammer.HD720p.mp4.html

Elise Graves - Bondage Therapy - part 1 ~ HD 720p

This patient, Elise Graves, is particularly troubled. She needs some of the most intense bondage therapy I have ever given. Elise is a sex addict, a nymphomaniac. Her life is constant stream of new partners and an ever increasing desire for more intense sexual experiences. They only way to keep her sane is to provide her with the perfect encounter. I will need to push her far enough that she doesn't consider this entire treatment a tease, but I can't risk giving her too much or it will just trigger her to look for another level of rough play.
What I don't anticipate is how much I will enjoy our time together. The way she moves under my flogger and whip, the little moans and screams that come out of her, everything about her fills me with a desire to take things further. It isn't long before I have abandoned the idea of rehabilitating her. I've untied her from the chair I used to wheel her in and rebound her in a position more conducive to our new purpose. I'm no longer worried about taking things too far, there's no such thing. I ram 10 inches of cock down her throat and I know the truth: she is going to need a lot more therapy.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore, Real Orgasm, Real pain, USA, 720p
Name : Elise Graves
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 6908 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 111 kb/s
Duration : 00:40:54
File Size : 2.01 GB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/pjp917hi8h3e/BDSM.-...Graves.and.Jack.Hammer-part.1.HD720p.mp4.html

Elise Graves - Bondage Therapy - part 2 ~ HD 720p

It's all about finding a way to cure Elise Graves of her insatiable lust for bondage. At least that''s what Jack Hammer keeps telling himself. This is supposed to be therapeutic. It is supposed to help her. It isn't supposed to be about breaking this beautiful babe.
She came to him a very common problem. She just can't seem to get enough sex or bondage. The only way to cure her of her crippling addiction is to give her the perfect BDSM experience. At first he thought that meant taking her to the edge and bringing her back. It wasn't long before her realized that that wasn't going to be enough.
No, this girl needs something more. She needs to be taken beyond the edge of everything she has ever accomplished before. She needs to be put into a brutal inverted suspension, vibrated to an amazing orgasm, and punished with intense corporal punishment.

Screenshots:

Name : Elise Graves
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 6922 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 113 kb/s
Duration : 00:34:27
File Size : 1.69 GB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/ptgjbo4728nc/BDSM.-...Graves.and.Jack.Hammer-part.2.HD720p.mp4.html

Angel Allwood - All About the Booby ~ HD 720p

Angel Allwood needs a place to get her rope bondage fix. There is no place better than here. Jack Hammer is an expert, an absolute master of hemp and jute. Everything does comes with a little bit of a price, though. Jack isn't content to just tie her up and leave her alone. He wants to hear her scream a bit, make her suffer a bit, and see her cum a bit.
Angel's hot, long blonde hair and body that is all ass and titties. They're the perfect size for tying them off. Cut off the blood flow and they'll turn into a pair of super sensitive targets. Even when the bondage is gone the pain remains. The whip tends to leave a strong memory to go along with the bright red marks. Memories that will probably fuel her masturbation fantasies on lonely nights.

Screenshots:

Name : Angel Allwood
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 115 kb/s
Duration : 00:53:38
File Size : 1.07 GB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/lwlmk4kgdlud/BDSM.-.Humiliation.and.Torture-Angel.Allwood.hd720p.mp4.html

Krissy Lynn and Jack Hammer - Bossy Bitch ~ HD 720p

You can't see them through her button down, but Krissy Lynn is packing a set of tits that would make anyone jealous. They aren't just big, they are perfect. These are the kind of magnificent breasts that you hear described in frat boy stories and penthouse letters. The second we take them out they are in bondage and presented for play time. Some girls rely on their looks. They don't have much else going for them. You could easily imagine Krissy being one of those, but she has an insatiable lust for cock that means she is always eager to please. Jack Hammer feeds her all ten inches of his big, black cock and if she could get a word out around it the only thing she would say is �More!� Pleasing others fuels her own pleasure. The way she bucks, moans and pants give her away. The orgasms she's having now are the best of her life. We deliver nothing less.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Blow job, Finger Fucking, Fingering, Fisting, Forced Orgasm, Hitachi, Oral Penetration, Orgasm, Rope Bondage, Vibrator, 720p
Name : Krissy Lynn
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 6923 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 109 kb/s
Duration : 00:49:17
File Size : 2.42 GB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/c6nju3z20u7k/BDSM.-.Humiliation.and.Torture-Krissy.Lynn.-Bossy.Bitch.hd720p.mp4.html

Mia Austin - The New Girl Part Two ~ HD 720p

Mia Austin is so petite that being a size queen is probably not in her best interest. With a tiny body like hers and a tight little snatch she can't possibly handle the kind of cock that Jack Hammer is packing. But that doesn't seem to matter to her because she is hungry for dick in the worst of ways. The inflatable dildo Jack pushes inside of Mia is not enough for her. It blows up to an enormous size and her pussy takes it without any problems. She has a couple of great orgasms with that monster between her legs but that doesn't help sate her cock-lust. For that she is going to need the real thing. Jack Hammer has more than enough to make Mia scream. In fact, he crams her cunt so full that she is drooling in ecstasy. The orgasm she has when he is done with her is like an earth quake. She goes limp in her bondage and just lets the feeling overwhelm her.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Cock Sucking, Deep Throat, Face Fucking, Forced Orgasm, Hogtie, Inflatable Dildo, Rope Bondage, Single Tail, Suspension, Tape Gag, 720p
Name : Mia Austin
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 6918 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 108 kb/s
Duration : 00:53:33
File Size : 2.63 GB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/02ywg1g5oy6l/BDSM.-...Austin.-The.New.Girl.Part.Two.hd720p.mp4.html

Selma Sins - The Lying Sinner ~ HD 720p

There's only one way to cleanse a sinner. It isn't prayer, it's punishment. Selma Sins wears her disgrace like a badge of courage. She's a filthy, little thing, flaunting her body and her love of sex. We need to teach her to be more humble, more modest, more submissive.
Jack Hammer is equal parts her confessor and her tormentor. He has a million ways to purge her of her impure thoughts and make her regret all of her impropriety. He will take the best pleasure imaginable, the sweet release of a long denied orgasm, and combine it with all of the pain of rough rope bondage and harsh corporal punishment. Selma doesn't know it when he begins, but by the end of this she will be begging him for permission to cum. And when he gives it to her it will be the best time of her life. From that moment on she will be his obedient slave, if only to have a chance at repeating it.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Rope Bondage, Spanking, Breast Flogging, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation, Torture, Toys, Hairy, 720p
Name : Selma Sins
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 6923 kb/s
Duration : 00:57:03
File Size : 2.80 GB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/igcfdv5n28f5/BDSM.-...Selma.Sins.-.The.Lying.Sinner.hd720p.mp4.html

Casey Calvert - Casey Cumming ~ HD 720p

What keeps Casey Calvert cumming back for more? That's simple. It's the special blend of corporal punishment and intense rope bondage that has made Hardtied.com the gold standard for so long. Take one trussed up model and hand her over to Jack Hammer for a bit of fun and you will never be disappointed. Neither will she.
It's been a while since Casey has had a day of fun with rope. She starts off tied to a chair, testing her bondage and moaning softly into the ball gag. She isn't much of a screamer, honestly. Some girls hate the corporal punishment and let you know at the top of their lungs, but this beauty must love it because instead of a wail, every strike of the cane is met with the kind of hearty grunts and moans that signal how horny she is becoming.
They're the precursor to intense, body rocking orgasms. Every time she cums she bucks wildly as if she's about to explode. The way the clamps hold her pussy open, the vibrator is resting directly against her clit. It's the most powerful hand-held toy in the world and she can't get away from it, even if she wanted to.
Tags: Ass Flogging, Ball Gag, Breast Bondage, Breast Caning, Breast Torture, Caning, Celebrator, Chair Tie, Dildo, Foot Caning, Forced Orgasm, High Heels, Hitachi, Hood, Nipple Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Suction, Orgasm, Pogo, Pussy Fondling, Rope Bondage, Suction Cups, Tape Gag, Thigh Caning, Vibrator, Weighted Nipple Clamps

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Fetish, Hardcore, Real Orgasm, Real pain, USA, 720p
Name : Casey Calvert
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 2747 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 109 kb/s
Duration : 01:02:05
File Size : 1.24 GB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/c9q9lw9swzkt/BDSM-B...Casey.Calvert.and.Jack.Hammer.hd720p.mp4.html

Harper Madi - Bondage Harp ~ 2020 / HD 720p

Nervous doesn't come close to describing Harper Madi. She's the type of timid little lady that you'd never expect to be tied up in some guys dungeon. Her sweet smile also tells us that she's excited as much as she is scared. An intense hogtie and a large ball gag shows off Harper's fantastic body. As she drools uncontrollably on the floor and rolls around on the floor. Her feet make a nice target for some tickling. The vibrator and a big metal toy in her cunt prove that she's having a good time. She even gets bratty when she's asked if she'll seek permission to cum. Some denial gets that in line and soon she's begging for it.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Fingering, Vibrator, Toys, Caning, Ball Gag, Real Orgasm, Real pain, USA, 720p
Name : Harper Madi
Year of release : 2020
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7527 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
Duration : 00:40:31
File Size : 2.17 GB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/igm9wnxh93bo/BDSM-B...rper.Madi.-.Bondage.Harp.2020_HD720p.mp4.html

Penny Pax and Elise Graves - Tiny Feet ~ HD 720p

Nothing is ever easy for poor Penny Pax. She came to Elise Graves looking for a good time, and she knew that meant some BDSM, but she had no idea how intense things could get, even after playing with us a few times before. Elise is going to have this hot redhead in tears from the second she gets started. There is something about a little bit of girl on girl action that is so much hotter and so much more brutal.
Bright, red hair; big, perky tits, a tight, pretty pussy; and a toned, sexy ass. Penny has it all, everything physical asset we look for in a girl. Now the only thing left is to see if she has the willpower to withstand the kind of abuse Elise is going to dish out.
A dozen clamps are going to grace her tits. The only way to bear it is to bite down on the bit gag in her mouth. And as Elise is putting them on she tells Penny the worst part, that they're going to hurt so much more coming off. They won't be the worst thing that happens to the poor slut's tits today. We keep these special suction cups handy, only to be used for the best racks we see. Penny has one of those perfect sets of tits and Elise takes full advantage. We would swear Penny hated what's happening to her, but then how would we explain her multiple, screaming orgasms?

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Lesbians, Hardcore, Real Orgasm, Real pain, USA, 720p
Name : Penny Pax, Elise Graves
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 112 kb/s
Duration : 01:12:27
File Size : 1.45 GB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/sj5lrq5aajn5/BDSM-Bondage.and.Humilation-Penny.Pax.and.Elise.Graves.hd720p.mp4.html

Delirious Hunter - Double Jointed ~ HD 720p

Delirious Hunter doesn't play coy about the things she enjoys and she is proud of how good she is at them. She's almost unnaturally flexible, double jointed in the best of ways, and her favorite things include being twisted into the most incredible positions and pushed to the absolute limits of her endurance. This beautiful blonde bomb shell has four words for us when we as her if she's ready to get tied up. �Fuck yeah, let's go!� That's what we like to hear.
It's all about intensity for Delirium. An ass whipping is nice, but feeling the sting directly across her nipples and cunt is even better. Nipple clamps feel good but when they're weighted and pulling her tits toward the floor she's even happier. The more painful the corporal, harsh the bondage, or degrading the humiliation the wetter her pussy gets. Which is why O.T. takes her from a partial suspension with intense pussy flogging to being bound on her knees in a torrential downpour and puts her through everything in between.
She has the time of her life. There is nothing Delirious enjoys more than a bout of intense BDSM action. She came to us looking to get her itch scratched and this was exactly what she needed.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Outdoor, Toys, Hardcore, Real Orgasm, Real pain, USA, 720p
Name : Delirious Hunter
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 2748 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 113 kb/s
Duration : 00:53:28
File Size : 1.07 GB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/gac82yj7lwsq/BDSM-B...rious.Hunter.-.Double.Jointed.hd720p.mp4.html

Odette Delacroix - Under Control ~ HD 720p

Odette Delacroix spends so much of her daily life being in control that she views bondage as a means of letting go. It's beautifully relaxing to lose herself in the way the ropes hold her. She has been working as a model for rope bondage and suspensions, getting her fix that way, but she came to me looking for something a bit more intense and fulfilling.
She is the kind of girl that dreams of giving herself up to someone powerful enough to take command. Tight bondage makes her pussy wet. She came here looking to cum and I have to admit, I want to see it, too. She doesn't disappoint. With my vibrator pressed against her clit Odette has a rocking orgasm that makes her lose control of her body. And it won't be the most intense or the last one that she experiences today.
Double penetrated with dildos Odette is as full as she has ever been. Her holes hungrily swallowed the rubber intrusions. The feeling is pure ecstasy. The confinement, the fullness, the vibrator against her most sensitive parts; it's all overwhelming. Her pussy is soaking wet and she is screaming through the panties stuffed in her mouth.
It doesn't end just because she is finished. The celebrator is a powerful little toy, but it's by no means the strongest one I've got. The hitachi is the most powerful hand held vibrator on the market and it is more than enough to get a few screams out of Odette. She doesn't consider herself much of a masochist but she has no problem achieving multiple orgasms through the pain of multiple clamps all over her body. For a girl who doesn't think of pain as part of her sexual fantasies she is really getting off to it.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Anal, Double Penetration, Toys, Hardcore, Domination, Real Orgasm, Real pain, USA, 720p
Name : Odette Delacroix
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7484 kb/s
Duration : 00:55:08
File Size : 3.03 GB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/81yeie52j2jf/BDSM-B...tte.Delacroix.-.Under.Control.hd720p.mp4.html

Mia Gold - Tease Toy ~ HD 720p

Mia Gold showed up on my door step with a love of bondage and banging body. Who am I to pass on a gift like that? Look at her! She has tight tits, a great ass, and honestly, a face that is made for slapping.
Speaking of her tits, I have these suction cups that are perfect for her. I use them to pump up her nipples until the sensitivity is at its maximum. She doesn't notice it right away but as the skin is drawn in by the suction it amplifies every sensation. The same thing is going to happen when I apply another cup to her pussy.
I don't know if it's the nipple clamps, the rope gag, or the incredible feeling of having her pussy pumped, but it is clear that Mia is horny. Her cunt is so hot and wet that the suction cup starts to fog up.
Her clit is going to get the same treatment her nipples did, though. As soon as I take the cup away from her crotch I apply a set of clamps. It is another tried and true method of increasing sensitivity. A spreader bar keeps her legs apart so that I don't have to worry about her trying to defend herself. It lets me control exactly how much teasing she experiences. I leave my little celebrator buzzing away between her legs, knowing that she is already sore and sensitive from the pumps, clamps, and orgasms that she's already endured.
She should be thankful that I started with the small one. Once the Hitachi comes out things get a lot more intense for Mia. It's the most powerful hand held vibrator you'll find and she is already worn out before it even makes contact with her clit. It's a long day of cumming ahead of her.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Hardcore, Domination, Real Orgasm, Real pain, USA, 720p
Name : Mia Gold
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 2756 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 111 kb/s
Duration : 00:51:55
File Size : 1.09 GB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/ztm4t3tm4ei0/BDSM-Bondage.and.Humilation-Mia.Gold.-.Tease.Toy.hd720p.mp4.html

Nikki Darling - Strappado Stress ~ HD 720p

Porn star Nikki Darling struggles through the strict strappado stress of having her arms cuffed and wrenched up high in the air behind her back.
Gagged tightly with ankles bound wide apart, all she can do is balance on her tiptoes and beg with her beautiful eyes and she is teased, whipped, punished and orgasmed over and over.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, Domination, Real Orgasm, Real pain, USA, 720p
Name : Nikki Darling
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 2755 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 113 kb/s
Duration : 00:46:53
File Size : 1006 MB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/lod0brf4yard/BDSM-B...ki.Darling.-.Strappado.Stress.hd720p.mp4.html

Mira Raine - The Sweetest Kiss - part one ~ HD 720p

What a wonderful gift I found upon entering the barn. The lovely Phoenix Rose with her tongue and nipples stretched to the max. A note adorning her chest tells me that Cyd Black had left her for me. My first thought is to how long she's been there, on her knees with her arms behind her back.

She's on her belly with her arms bound together behind her. Her knees are bent and each thigh is tied to her ankle. I want to see her cunt so I spread her knees with a metal spreader and open her as wide as I can. I pull her hair back to her arms so she either pulls at her hair viciously or she raises her arms uncomfortably. I insert an asshook and attach it to her arms. Now she's caught pulling between her tender asshole and her delicate scalp. Then I fill her cunt with a rubber cock on a stick before teasing her with a vibrator. Before she's able to cum I remove the vibrator. She makes her first mistake and protests. My response is a hideous barbed gag that slides down her throat. Then I get to my real work; punishing her feet with a cane.

Her ass is my next target. With her legs pulled up to a post I can whip, flog, cane, and otherwise beat her ass, back, and feet. Her ass is so sweet it just begs to be penetrated. The dildo takes a second to go in, but it makes a nice pop as it does and elicits a beautiful scream from her throat. The dick on a stick fucks her ass to a chorus of screams. The vibrator betrays her true feelings though. As the squirt flows from her pussy she scream and shakes. The spanking adds to her pleasure and she floods the floor with her juices.

Still cum-drunk: she�s tied to the floor, caned, and whipped. Painful clothes pins pinch her milky white tender flesh. The string connecting the pins is tied to a rope holding her legs up to the pulley and now she has to hold them up herself. That�s not going to be so easy with the singletail slicing at her beautiful round butt. She holds out as long as she can, but the pain is too much and she kicks her legs out ripping the pins off in an excruciating display.

Finally her nimble body is tied into a ball. Her pussy and asshole are completely exposed leaving her feeling vulnerable. Her neck is tied to the floor with just the right amount of pressure. Her clit is tortured with the vibrator and a hard metal shaft penetrating her tender pussy. She cums again and again causing her already sensitive clit to become red and even more tender. Most people would let enough be enough, but I want her to squirt again. The hitachi does the trick with a thick cock fucking her cunt. She�s beyond cummed out and yet the squirt keeps coming.

When Cyd Black gives a gift it really does please. All I can think to do is share the prize. Tied to the floor sweaty in a pool of her own cum I pass her back to Cyd for his turn.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Real Orgasm, Real pain, USA, 720p
Name : Mira Raine
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7445 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s
Duration : 00:45:28
File Size : 2.41 GB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/fa1ke2d9chg8/BDSM-B...e.-The.Sweetest.Kiss.part.one.hd720p.mp4.html

Mira Raine - The Sweetest Kiss - part two ~ HD 720p

What a wonderful gift I found upon entering the barn. The lovely Mira Raine with her tongue and nipples stretched to the max. A note adorning her chest tells me that Cyd Black had left her for me. My first thought is to how long she's been there, on her knees with her arms behind her back.
She's on her belly with her arms bound together behind her. Her knees are bent and each thigh is tied to her ankle. I want to see her cunt so I spread her knees with a metal spreader and open her as wide as I can. I pull her hair back to her arms so she either pulls at her hair viciously or she raises her arms uncomfortably. I insert an asshook and attach it to her arms. Now she's caught pulling between her tender asshole and her delicate scalp. Then I fill her cunt with a rubber cock on a stick before teasing her with a vibrator. Before she's able to cum I remove the vibrator. She makes her first mistake and protests. My response is a hideous barbed gag that slides down her throat. Then I get to my real work; punishing her feet with a cane.
Her ass is my next target. With her legs pulled up to a post I can whip, flog, cane, and otherwise beat her ass, back, and feet. Her ass is so sweet it just begs to be penetrated. The dildo takes a second to go in, but it makes a nice pop as it does and elicits a beautiful scream from her throat. The dick on a stick fucks her ass to a chorus of screams. The vibrator betrays her true feelings though. As the squirt flows from her pussy she scream and shakes. The spanking adds to her pleasure and she floods the floor with her juices.
Still cum-drunk: she�s tied to the floor, caned, and whipped. Painful clothes pins pinch her milky white tender flesh. The string connecting the pins is tied to a rope holding her legs up to the pulley and now she has to hold them up herself. That�s not going to be so easy with the singletail slicing at her beautiful round butt. She holds out as long as she can, but the pain is too much and she kicks her legs out ripping the pins off in an excruciating display.
Finally her nimble body is tied into a ball. Her pussy and asshole are completely exposed leaving her feeling vulnerable. Her neck is tied to the floor with just the right amount of pressure. Her clit is tortured with the vibrator and a hard metal shaft penetrating her tender pussy. She cums again and again causing her already sensitive clit to become red and even more tender. Most people would let enough be enough, but I want her to squirt again. The hitachi does the trick with a thick cock fucking her cunt. She�s beyond cummed out and yet the squirt keeps coming.
When Cyd Black gives a gift it really does please. All I can think to do is share the prize. Tied to the floor sweaty in a pool of her own cum I pass her back to Cyd for his turn.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Real Orgasm, Real pain, USA, 720p
Name : Mira Raine
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 2752 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
Duration : 00:43:50
File Size : 944 MB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/bs1vu2m99qq1/BDSM-B...e.-The.Sweetest.Kiss.part.two.hd720p.mp4.html

Cherie DeVille - Bimbo ~ HD 720p

Sometimes a cunt shows up on a head trip thinking she's going to be the NEXT BIG STAR.
This bitch is no exception. Shot a few movies in an LA apartment and thinks the world revolves around her.
We teach this slut exactly what her role and place is.
Bleached hair hooded, mouth gagged, lips sealed shut and the nips of her fake breasts clamped tight and pulled up hard.
Pussy and ass spanked and slapped red and raw, this bimbo learns the meaning of control.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, Domination, Real Orgasm, Real pain, USA, 720p
Name : Cherie DeVille
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7491 kb/s
Duration : 00:45:23
File Size : 2.50 GB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/xr64h8nef5th/BDSM-Bondage.and.Humilation-Cherie_DeVille-Bimbo.HD720p.mp4.html

Crystal Frost - Bimbo ~ HD 720p

Cyd Black is normally a man who is all about device bondage but something about Crystal Frost makes him think of rope. It is easy to thread between her legs and it holds her firmly in place, but it allows her to wriggle and writhe like she stands a chance at getting free. He has no qualms about making her scream. It is what he wants to use her for and that is all that matters. A good, hard fucking is what she wants, but she is not good enough to earn something like that from him.

Screenshots:

Name : Crystal Frost
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 1373 kb/s
Duration : 01:02:10
File Size : 699 MB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/wzdsdmepeo3d/BDSM-Bondage.and.Humilation-Crystal.Frost.HD720p.mp4.html

Maia Davis and Elise Graves - Bound and Beaten ~ HD 720p

Bondage makes Maia so horny she is soaking right through her panties. She would be begging to cum if she could get any words out through her gag.
That is just from the rope. The nipple clamps, whip and vibrators make it that much harder to hold her orgasms in.
Elise is an expert in drawing her to the very edge of release and holding her there before pushing her into ecstasy.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, Domination, Lesbian, Real Orgasm, Real pain, USA, 720p
Name : Maia Davis, Elise Graves
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 110 kb/s
Duration : 00:55:15
File Size : 1.15 GB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/4o2xf1hfaiuc/BDSM-Bondage.and.Humilation-Maia.Davis.and.Elise.Graves.HD720p.mp4.html

Veruca James - Double Team Tease ~ HD 720p

Veruca James is slowly and skillfully teased to the edge of orgasm over and over again, but denied permission to cum.
Tied down to a mattress, knees spread wide and hood zipped tight, she is completely helpless.
Her two tormentors rotate through using fingers, toys, tongues, vibrators - and nothing at all on Veruca's pussy and clit to ensure she doesn't get any relief from becoming accustomed to any one sensation.
She bucks her pelvis and arches her back, muscles straining and glistening in sweat as her eyes roll back in her head.
An eternity passes for Veruca and the intensity never lets up. She begins to cry and beg out of desperation and pleads for permission to come.
If she belonged to you, would you let her?

Screenshots:

Name : Veruca James
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 6934 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 106 kb/s
Duration : 00:35:51
File Size : 1.83 GB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/49e2ljzkojpf/BDSM-Bondage.and.Humilation-Veruca.James.HD720p.mp4.html

Harley Ace - Tied Up ~ HD 720p

Harley Ace describes herself as �excited� when it comes to suffering through intense rope bondage for O.T. today. We would describe her as hot as hell. This brunette babe has a beautiful body. Her ass is like a nice, round target. You know we're going to go after that. Her tits are small and perky, with the kind of nipples you just want to clamp down on til she cries. Her pussy is clean shaven, tight, and gets dripping wet whenever there is rope holding her tightly in an uncomfortable position.
Hardtied is about bondage. It's about putting women into tough positions that will have them begging for mercy before we even lay a finger on them, then turning it up to eleven by adding in rough corporal punishment. We start Harley off with her arms pulled up behind her back. OT cuts away her dress and begins to work her over with a whip.
The next position is another level. This time she is bent over with her ass in the air and her head pointed down to the ground. Her arms are pulled so far up that the tension in her shoulders makes her clench her fists. This time it's the canes that come out and play.
She has two more positions to suffer through, still. Each one is a better example of brutal rope bondage than the last. There will be clothes pins, gags, vibrators and dildos. The twin feelings of pain and pleasure will overwhelm her senses. And if she has the strength to stick it out she'll get the reward that she's been looking for, intense orgasms in extreme bondage.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Domination, Real Orgasm, Real pain, USA, 720p
Name : Harley Ace
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 6927 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 112 kb/s
Duration : 00:41:56
File Size : 2.06 GB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/48yo4tcwn75c/BDSM-Bondage.and.Humilation-Harley.Ace.-Tied.Up.hd720p.mp4.html

Liv Aguilera - Rag Doll ~ HD 720p

Liv Aguilera came to town specifically to play with Jack Hammer. He's a bondage master with miles of rope that he's just waiting to wrap around her tight little body. She's got these nice round tits that are perfect to pinch and pull on. A couple of heavy weights pull her nipples toward the floor and there isn't a thing she can do about it. As Jack canes her thighs and ass she can't even express how much it hurts. Any begging or screaming she might try is muffled by the black ball gag crammed into her mouth.
Things don't stay so simple. Jack is taking Liv for a full BDSM overload. Every part of her is going to get some rough treatment. Her tits will get pumped, her clit vibrated, her arms pulled roughly behind her back, and her mouth stuffed full of panties that are wet from her excitement. And that's without the brutal caning that he has in store for her.
The best is yet to cum. He's got a toy more powerful than anything she has ever experienced waiting in the wings. The Sybian is a ride-on-vibrator, the absolute pinnacle of technology. It's going to tear Category 5 forced orgasms out from Liv's aching, sore pussy. She is already on her knees but she can barely hold herself up as the ecstasy overcomes her and leaves her a cum-drunk shell of her former self.

Screenshots:

Name : Liv Aguilera
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 6925 kb/s
Duration : 00:50:37
File Size : 2.49 GB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/6l6wuwq6trc5/BDSM-Bondage.and.Humilation-Liv.Aguilera.-.Rag.Doll.hd720p.mp4.html

Penny Barber - Pampered Penny - Part 1 ~ HD 720p

How many times have we seen this act from Penny Barber? We've got a few questions and before the bondage and discipline have even started she has gone into full sassy bitch mode. It's obvious why she does it. In her daily life she is so hot it is intimidating. Her tits, her ass, her smile, they're all the kind that have men falling all over themselves to please her. Add in her attitude and they'll give her whatever she wants.
In the bondage world that attitude and banging body get her exactly what she needs, which is to be put in her place. OT doesn't even bother talking to her while she talks and taunts. The rope will say everything he wants to.
When she is standing a rope around her neck keeps Penny in place for the whip. This mouthy little slut shuts up pretty quickly when she starts to feel that sting. It's a one way ticket to subspace for her. At least the rush of endorphins keeps her quiet for a few minutes. She tries to stay stoic but the tears welling up in her eyes and running down her cheeks tell the full story.
Once she is bound on her back Penny opens up again. She has all kinds of things to say to OT, trying to taunt him into giving her the cock she craves so much. She's earned some time with the celebrator and a dildo, but not without the pain of a cane across her ass and feet. Of course she wants to be sassy throughout the experience, but OT just ignores her and keeps working on her body.
And then comes the part Penny has been dreading all day. Hoods and boxes give her anxiety. They have the tears flowing down her face again and they don't even hurt. But OT has no sympathy. It's important to him that he put away his toys when he's done and Penny is just about all used up. He'll be unpacking her again over at InfernalRestraints.com soon.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Domination, Big Tits, Real Orgasm, Real pain, USA, 720p
Name : Penny Barber
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7461 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 111 kb/s
Duration : 00:39:02
File Size : 2.07 GB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/pb9dj9l682dr/BDSM-B...arber.-.Pampered.Penny-Part.1.hd720p.mp4.html

Juliette March - Breeder - Insemination ~ 2019 / HD 720p

The tests came back looking great. Fertility is all but assured. I will conceive with the proper insemination. That�s what the doctor told me. He wanted to give me vitamins, but it was something a lot stronger. Now I�m completely at his mercy. First he tests me. Measurements, pictures, rectal temperature. He spared no violation. Then came the worst violations. There�s no reason he needed to test my sexual response. Milk my tits to see how much they can produce. He taught me to breath in preparation. He tested my ability to dilate. His hand barely fit. Then it was time for the sample. Several men contributed he says. I�m sure he was one of them, the sick bastard.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Anal Fingering, Toys, Vibrator, Gas Mask, Speculum, Dildo, Fingering, Milking Machine, Real Orgasm, Real pain, USA, 720p
Name : Juliette March
Year of release : 2019
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7509 kb/s
Duration : 01:01:28
File Size : 3.28 GB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/bfgrpsrr9ukt/BDSM-B...-.Breeder.-.Insemination.2019_hd720p.mp4.html

Penny Barber - Pampered Penny - Part 2 ~ HD 720p

She is struggling to remain free but the way the rope around her neck connects to the pulley, there is no way Penny Barber can resist the forces pulling her into her new box. She hates feeling claustrophobic. Between the cage and the hood she knows this is going to be terrifying. She has tears running down her face before she is even locked in. It wouldn't be so bad if she could manipulate the bondage herself but the way her hands are wrapped up she can't get a grip that would allow her any kind of relief.
The key is to make being outside of the box much more frightening than being inside. To do this OT employs some serious corporal punishment. Chains keep her bound between two posts while he works his whip across her ass and the backs of her thighs. Flipping it between her legs he lands several sharp blows right across her clit and pussy lips.
Even the orgasms are meant to be painful. The pogo between her legs doesn't let her relax at all. As the vibrator makes her weak in the knees and her body begins to slide down the shaft she feels the pressure pushing it further inside of her. There is a bruise forming on her leg from the paddling she is enduring, all the while trying to focus on the feeling between her legs. She wants to cum. The longer she fights it the harder it will be to stay on her feet.
How many times can she cum in one day? How much pain can she endure between orgasms? Every time OT rebinds her Penny knows something worse is coming. Every position has its own trials and vulnerabilities. Each one leaves her open to assault from another angle. The punishments, vibrators, and orgasms all get more intense with each new bind.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Domination, Big Tits, Squirt, Real Orgasm, Real pain, USA, 720p
Name : Penny Barber
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 6927 kb/s
Duration : 00:49:43
File Size : 2.44 GB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/lpgh99c6m4ua/BDSM-B...ber.-.Pampered.Penny.-.Part.2.hd720p.mp4.html

Juliette March - Breeder - Insemination ~ 2019 / HD 720p

The tests came back looking great. Fertility is all but assured. I will conceive with the proper insemination. That�s what the doctor told me. He wanted to give me vitamins, but it was something a lot stronger. Now I�m completely at his mercy. First he tests me. Measurements, pictures, rectal temperature. He spared no violation. Then came the worst violations. There�s no reason he needed to test my sexual response. Milk my tits to see how much they can produce. He taught me to breath in preparation. He tested my ability to dilate. His hand barely fit. Then it was time for the sample. Several men contributed he says. I�m sure he was one of them, the sick bastard.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Anal Fingering, Toys, Vibrator, Gas Mask, Speculum, Dildo, Fingering, Milking Machine, Real Orgasm, Real pain, USA, 720p
Name : Juliette March
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7509 kb/s
Duration : 01:01:28
File Size : 3.28 GB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/bfgrpsrr9ukt/BDSM-B...-.Breeder.-.Insemination.2019_hd720p.mp4.html

Abigail Dupree, Bonnie Day and Pockit Fanes - FrankenSlave ~ HD 720p

It's just a routine check up for Abigail Dupree, but her normal doctor has stopped seeing patients. This new doctor came highly recommended. The receptionist provides a drink in the waiting room, and since Abigail is always a little nervous about medical visits (and the creepy guy next to her), a little water will help settle her down. Of course, whatever the nurse put in it takes her straight through relaxed and into unconscious.
By the time she wakes up the experiment is already being set up. The Doctor has a special business, taking innocent women off of the street and turning them into the hottest slaves in the world. It isn't so much training as it is conditioning. When it is over she won't just be some submissive that is looking for a good time. She will be a complete sexual slave who can't help but serve whatever man takes over her life.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Caning, Celebrator, Cut Clothing, Cut Panties, Finger Bondage, Fingering, Forced Orgasm, Metal Bondage, Orgasm, Paddle, Pussy Fondling, Shackles, Slave Girl Training, Vibrator, Whip, Real Orgasm, Real pain, USA, 720p
Name : Abigail Dupree, Bonnie Day, Pockit Fanes
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 2748 kb/s
Duration : 01:18:01
File Size : 1.56 GB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/c4l0cqdj53ak/BDSM-B...and.Pockit.Fanes-FrankenSlave.HD720p.mp4.html

Cora Moth - The Wrecking Ball ~ 2020 / HD 720p

Cora Moth has some interesting talents. Before the camera started she began pulling herself up off her feet. Big mistake. This became the inspiration. Tie her neck just high enough that she can�t touch the floor. Now she has to hold herself there.
When you can spread your legs as wide as Cora can you have to expect that we are going to tie them wide apart any chance we get. This time she�s upside down and spread so wide she might split down the middle.
A hogtie and finally a ball tie show off Cora�s amazing body. As she swings around she cums hard on the vibrator.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Ball Gag, Nipple Clamps, Suspension, Dildo, Flogging, Real Orgasm, Real pain, USA, 720p
Name : Cora Moth
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7528 kb/s
Duration : 00:34:31
File Size : 1.85 GB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/enephe5m4wkh/BDSM-B...0.cora.moth.the.wrecking.ball_HD720p.mp4.html

Aali Kali - Supernatural ~ 2020 / FullHD 1080p

Deep from the bowels of hell I was dragged out into the light. A perky young body to inhabit. A feisty little thing. I was summoned in her body to another place. Use her body he said, torment her! That sounded just wonderful to me. Her pleas excited and aroused me. The sweet terror she exuded was like honey. Each agony I inflicted on her supple body made her beg louder. Sweet release was her only recourse and she begged even for that.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Anal Play, Anal Fingering, Toys, Dildo, Flogging, Masturbation, Needles, Electrical Play, Sybian, StraightJacket, Forced Orgasm, 720p
Name : Aali Kali
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7494 kb/s
Duration : 00:43:39
File Size : 2.32 GB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/hhznndmvuxqx/BDSM-B...2020.Aali.Kali.-.Supernatural.HD720p.mp4.html

Baby Sid - Jessica 3K ~ 2020 / FullHD 1080p

Each Jessica is gotten in a different way. I was taken from the parking lot of a seedy motel. Walking to my car some guy tried to help me with my bag.
I was transported to some dark dungeon. I could feel his hands on me, his hot breath as he took in my scent.
His weaselly voice made my skin crawl as he put his cock inside me. I begged him not to, but he was in control.
The pain he inflicted was terrible, but nothing compared to the final torment as he impaled me on the machine. The Jessica 3000.

Screenshots:

Name : Baby Sid
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7514 kb/s
Duration : 00:55:01
File Size : 2.94 GB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/ijuomyzicl8q/BDSM-Bondage.and.Humilation-2020.Baby.Sid-Jessica.3K.hd720p.mp4.html

Cora Moth - Hitcher ~ 2019 / HD 720p

I don't take shit from anyone! So when this guy suggested I help him clean his house in exchange for a train ticket I should have known better.
He seemed nice. He even liked some of the same bands I do. It turned out he's just a creep like the rest of them.
It wasn't just washing the floor he wanted more for, he put me in bondage first.
Then came the real torments. Completely encasing me in black wraps and putting me in a cage.

Screenshots:

Name : BDSM-Bondage.and.Humilation-2019.Cora.Moth.hd720p
Year of release : 201
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7512 kb/s
Duration : 00:46:03
File Size : 2.46 GB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/4p76ufqrz2mo/BDSM-Bondage.and.Humilation-2019.Cora.Moth.hd720p.mp4.html

London River - Orgasmageddon 4 ~ 2020 / HD 720p

London returns to the Orgasmageddon arena. This time she's really in for it. It's always so easy to make her cum so we start off by taking it really slow. Within the first then minutes of this continuous scene London is begging for orgasm.
Once the floodgates are open though London has no choice, but to cum. Each one is more and more intense and the vibrators keep getting more and more extreme. It's hard to tell when, but at some point pleasure turns to pain.
Each orgasm is tormenting and London has a long way to go before we're done with her. Heart pounding, bloodcurdling screams, and more as London's body is ripped in half by the agony of ecstasy.

Screenshots:

Name : London River
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7496 kb/s
Duration : 00:31:08
File Size : 1.66 GB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/j0v5ukzhumrn/BDSM-Bondage.and.Humilation-2020.London.River.hd720p.mp4.html

Rebel Rhyder - Lurk ~ 2019 / HD 720p

Feeling safe inside your own home is one of those luxuries that not everyone has. Ever since moving in I haven't felt alone. The authorities are worthless and cruel.
I could feel his eyes on my body as I showered. I told everyone I knew, but people stopped believing me. After all I would have seen something, I would have caught him.
There's a point at which you begin to feel crazy. When you can't tell reality from paranoia.
Then it suddenly became real. He WAS there! He touched my body in ways only an intimate partner is supposed to. He said he was my boyfriend.
I'm not crazy after all, no it's much worse. He's the crazy one!

Screenshots:

Name : Rebel Rhyder
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7498 kb/s
Duration : 00:45:28
File Size : 2.42 GB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/pqqrhmuode1v/BDSM-Bondage.and.Humilation-2019.-.Rebel.Rhyder.hd720p.mp4.html

Katie Kush - Crash ~ 2019 / HD 720p

All it took was a few seconds. I just looked down to check a text message. When I looked up I saw him. I swerved. I went right into a rock.
Why won�t he let me go? He wants me to thank him. He wants me to appreciate him. If I play nice maybe he�ll let me go.
He wants me to dress up for him. He touches me and exposes me. He thinks if he makes me cum that I�ll love him.
The pain he inflicts on my body is nothing compared to the pain he inflicts on my mind. That I will never recover from.

Screenshots:

Name : Katie Kush
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7525 kb/s
Duration : 00:46:01
File Size : 2.46 GB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/zcn16pjum24z/BDSM-Bondage.and.Humilation-2019.-.Katie.Kush-CRASH.hd720p.mp4.html

Alani Pi - Dolcett Delight ~ 2019 / HD 720p

I'm a hungry girl. I like to eat really delicious food, but I've never had a meal like this before. First he checked the meat. He wanted it to be nice and firm before he tenderized it.
He took his time making it nice and tender. Each stroke made the piece better, he could see and feel his progress. Then he marinated it. Some ginger, beets, parsnip, even some spinach.
Once marinated he basted it to perfection. He rubbed in some coconut oil. Removing the perfect piece was his next task. He let me trim and fry our dinner.
I've never tasted such a delicacy, but I may have to try it again. Due to limited supply of such cuts of meat I'll have to savor each bite.

Screenshots:

Name : Alani Pi
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7485 kb/s
Duration : 00:32:21
File Size : 1.72 GB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/fy6slj3npuym/BDSM-Bondage.and.Humilation-2019.-.Alani.Pi.hd720p.mp4.html

Dakota Marr - Wrong House - Pretzel ~ 2019 / HD 720p

I thought when he released me he would either let me go or get rid of me, but my luck isn't that good. He only wanted to move my torments into his dungeon. He continues to hurt and violate my body in painful and humiliating positions. I think my tormentor delights in making me watch as he makes me suffer. He puts me in positions where I have no choice, but to see my exposed body with his marks on it. He hits my ass right in front of my face and there's nothing I can do to stop him. He threatens me with electrical shocks until I scream and cry. Then gives me orgasms to remind me that he controls my body. I try to hold back, but I have no option. I think he pretends that I like the way he brutalizes me. Maybe I do...

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Vibrator, Nipple Clamps, Zapper, Dildo, Electrical Play, Toys, Caning, Suspension, USA, 720p
Name : Dakota Marr
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7499 kb/s
Duration : 00:39:05
File Size : 2.08 GB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/gasjgecwucfj/BDSM-B....Marr.-.Wrong.House.-.Pretzel.hd720p.mp4.html

Dakota Marr - Wrong House - Cookies ~ 2019 / HD 720p

A trip to Costa Rica with my friends sounded like a great way to spend my summer. All I had to do was sell a bunch of cookies and we'd have enough money to go. Everyone was so nice until I went to the house on the corner. Everyone said to skip that house, but I didn't listen. He's deranged. He locks me in different positions to torment my body. He twists and stretches me. He hurts me when he's in a good mood and violates me when he's not. I don't know if he'll ever let me go. I don't know what is worse: His cruel desires or the fact that it's all happening in such a beautiful environment. When he's not hurting me or touching my body I get to look out into the woods and pretend I'm in paradise. It's evil!

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Vibrator, Dildo, Toys, Caning, Real Orgasm, Real pain, USA, 720p
Name : Dakota Marr
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7523 kb/s
Duration : 00:41:22
File Size : 2.21 GB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/au2asa5njirp/BDSM-B....Marr.-.Wrong.House.-.Cookies-HD720p.mp4.html

Kinsley Anne - Dance For Me ~ 2019 / HD 720p

When we saw Kinsley Anne's body we just knew she needed to dance for us. With the heavy metal gag attached above her she has limited movement, but she makes it work since escape is impossible. Once she's naked she's attached to a table with her arms holding her legs open. Nipple clamps hold her body down. A belt is put around her neck and the vibrator goes to work on her exposed pussy. Kinsley's butt is one of her nicest features. The next position shows it off in spectacular fashion. Her body is contorted so that she has to push it out behind her. What we do to it really makes Kinsley cry.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Fingering, Vibrator, Flogging, Nipple Clamps, Dildo, Toys, Caning, Stockings, Real Orgasm, Real pain, USA, 720p
Name : Kinsley Anne
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7525 kb/s
Duration : 00:38:05
File Size : 2.04 GB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/2qzitgbx7xc9/BDSM-B...-.Kinsley.Anne.-.DANCE.FOR.ME.HD720p.mp4.html

Maddy O`Reilly - Bait and Switch ~ 2019 / HD 720p

I don't consider myself a prude. It's important for a performer to set her limits and demand that they be respected. Producers, clients, customers, men never respect our limits. They push, they twist, the bargain.
This time it's gone too far. I came for a simple bondage shoot. He had different ideas. It started with a few little touches. Nothing I haven't put up with before. I told him I was uncomfortable. That only made him mad.
It all went down hill from there. I keep using my safeword. I keep calling "red", but I think it amuses him and excites him. If he ever lets me go I'll tell the world what he did to me. If they even believe me it won't make a difference.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Vibrator, Dildo, Toys, Caning, Real Orgasm, Real pain, USA, 720p
Name : Maddy O`Reilly
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7514 kb/s
Duration : 00:58:34
File Size : 3.13 GB

Download
FileBoom

https://file.al/8w0ije14jp3y/BDSM-Bondage.and.Humilation-2019.-.Maddy.OReilly.hd720p.mp4.html

-----------------------------------------------------

Back