Shemales | Huge Cocks, Big Tits | Babes With Balls

LadyBoyGold Gale Petite Natural Lovedoll

Release Year: 2015
Studio: LadyBoyGold
Cast: Gale
Genres: Ladyboy, Transsexual, Hardcore

Beautiful shemale Gale is a stunning ts with a hot slim body,sexy boobs, a sexy round ass and a hard cock!

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 691.8 MB

Download LadyBoyGold Gale Petite Natural Lovedoll

Bella Bates & Nicole Cheshire

Cast: Bella Bates, Nicole Cheshire
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Hardcore, Bareback, Shemale on Shemal
Video language: English

Young, hot and horny trannies that love to suck and fuck mens big meaty cocks! Watch these babe go it hard, each sticking their dick into the closest hole they can find. The sex action in this scene is insane!

Duration: 21:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9973kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Bella Bates & Nicole Cheshire

Paola De Castro - Playtime with Paola FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Paola De Castro
Genres: Shemale, Solo, Latina

Hope you're ready for this sweet chocolate honey folks. This one is definitely gonna keep you motivated to spend the night in today. Looking fine as fuck and showing it all off. Paola De Castro is what's up! Let's get to it

Duration: 24:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7918kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Paola De Castro - Playtime with Paola FullHD 1080p

Royale Monroe's Hardcore Comeback

Cast: Royale Monroe
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Anal, Big Tits, Blowjob, Bbc, Black Tranny

Royale Monroe is back! We've been missing this horny ATL hottie and we've been waiting for her comeback! Today, she's finally here and she's ready to get her sexy ass fucked in this week's ! Always horny and ready for action, Royale can't wait to get her tight hole pounded! Watch her as she enjoys Tae's cock in this hot scene!

Duration: 19:59
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 29945kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

Download Royale Monroe's Hardcore Comeback

Black Dress New Titties Creampie

Cast: Lee 3
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Ladyboy, Anal, Oral, Bareback, Hardcore, Cumshot, Big Cock, Big Tits, Blowjob, Close-ups, POV, Wet

Ladyboy Lee is wearing a little black dress and heels on the bed. Lee reaches out and grabs hold of the POV cock and strokes it. She pulls it close and sucks on the shaft. Next she pulls the the straps of her dress down, exposing her titties. The POV rubs his cock on her tits and then titty fucks...

Duration: 21:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Black Dress New Titties Creampie

Tag-team a boy

Cast: Eva Paradis & Yasmin Lee
Genres: Tranny, Shemale, Shemale and Male, Big Dicks, Threesome, Hardcore, Bareback, Group, Cumshot

What friends are for if u dont share a beautiful 18yo boy hole together .Community hole. What is a community hole? It is just a dirty way of describing a slut that has been passed from one dick to the next. This is very much the case with this hot straight boy. He loves big dick and he loves cum. Watch as Eva Paradise and I destroy his pussy in the course of a day. Though I narrow it down to about 24 mins, this was indeed a full day of fucking him over and over again. Enjoy one of my biggest load and as I show you what I love to do with slutty boys. I share them with my friends.

Duration: 24:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Tag-team a boy

Mariah Island Fucks And Gets Fucked

Cast: Mariah Island

We haven't seen sexy Mariah Island in a while! Finally, she's back! Horny as she always is, Mariah returns in a brand new hardcore scene produced by Omar Wax. She's ready to get her sexy ass fucked, but this time - she's about to do some topping too! She is joined by Entycin and they both can't wait to start with the action.

Duration: 19:50
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 29467kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

Download Mariah Island Fucks And Gets Fucked

Lily Petals & Alice Arctic

Cast: Lily Petals, Alice Arctic
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Hardcore, Bareback, Shemale on Shemal

Lily Petals, Alice Arctic really wants to change. She wants to try a new slave and what's in front of her is really very exciting for her. This is one girl you will never have to worry about not being able to get hard and ready for action.

Duration: 22:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10552kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Lily Petals & Alice Arctic

Playtime with Paola De Castro 720p

Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Jerking Off

Hope you're ready for this sweet chocolate honey folks. This one is definitely gonna keep you motivated to spend the night in today. Looking fine as fuck and showing it all off. Paola De Castro is what's up! Let's get to it.

Download Playtime with Paola De Castro 720p

Sheebas Sexy Ass

Cast: Sheeba

Sheeba takes a good big dick ass stuffing in this lusty new hardcore scene shot by Buddy Woods. Sheeba's man launching one of the biggest loads you'll ever see all over her gorgeous ass, very hot and kinky.

Duration: 19:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 730.3 MB

Download Sheebas Sexy Ass

Covered in Spunk & Piss

Genres: Shemale ,Transexual ,Ladyboys ,TransBoy

I was laying on the beach having a few drinks trying not to get a sun burn when I spotted Jessie and some guy a few meters to the left. They were touching each other and making out, it must have been awkward for them because they clearly both had boners but they seemed unable to stop playing with each other. It was scandalous, her bulge seemed to burst any second to reveal her cock out in the open but it just didn't happen. I was getting a hard on myself so I turned over to my stomach to hide it. After a while Jessie looked me straight in the eyes and gave the naughtiest of smiles. She went for her phone while her guy was kissing her neck and suddenly I heard a message announcement coming from my phone. She said she had noticed me drinking for quite some time and if I didn't need to take a bathroom break by now.I told Jessie I was enjoying the show way too much and in case of emergency I would just crawl into the sea. She replied saying to save some for her and message her after dinn.

Duration: 21:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9714kbps

Download Covered in Spunk & Piss

Playtime with Paola

Hope you're ready for this sweet chocolate honey folks. This one is definitely gonna keep you motivated to spend the night in today. Looking fine as fuck and showing it all off. Paola De Castro is what's up! Let's get to it

Download Playtime with Paola

Selena Takes A Pounding

Cast: Selena

Selena shows what a attentive lover she can be, after she sucks off her guy she mounts him and rides him reverse cowgirl style in perfect rhythm. Very sexy exclusive hardcore scene.

Duration: 19:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4922kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 724.8 MB

Download Selena Takes A Pounding

Lianna Lawson With Arielle Aquinas

Cast: Lianna Lawson, Arielle Aquinas
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Ladyboy, Shemale On Female, Oral, Bareback, Hardcore, Cumshot, All Sex, Spanking, Fingering, Gagging, Cum In Mouth

Lianna Lawson and Arielle Aquinas make a perfect blonde match in this one! These two are just so cute and together make one hell of a time! Don't miss watching these two gorgeous gals slurping on cock and getting fucked here!

Duration: 22:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7796kbps
Audio: 255kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Lianna Lawson With Arielle Aquinas

Erica Cherry & Kai Bailey - Resurrected (720p,1080p,4K)

Cast: Erica Cherry, Kai Bailey
Genres: Transsexual, Anal Sex, Oral Sex

Erica cherry can bring anyone back from the with her sexy body and sweet voice. Kai Bailey rises to the occasion and fills Erica's mouth with big white cock. This funeral has a happy ending in-store. Kai fills Erica with bwc all over the mortuary, 69 in the casket, and a double sticky cum finish from both ending this funeral on a high note. I feel resurrected!

Total size: 4.8 GB in 3 files.

Download Erica Cherry & Kai Bailey - Resurrected (720p,1080p,4K)

Treasurez Island Serves A Slave

Cast: Treasurez Island

Treasurez Island always wants to make sure her slaves obey her, she makes them work for their prize and if they aren't well behaved? Well, you'll see in this hot free update.

Duration: 19:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 727.9 MB

Download Treasurez Island Serves A Slave

Thaina & Douglas

Cast: Thaina, Douglas
Genres: Transsex, SheMale, Oral, Swalloowing

This Scene Was To Hot For Us To Even Tell You About It! Join Now And Get Access To All Our Scenes You See On Our Site Plus 100's Of Movie High Quality Shemale Scene! We Have Over 700 Shemale Scenes! You Get Access To It All!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:55
Video: 622x350, Windows Media Video 9, 1561kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 262.1 MB

Download Thaina & Douglas

Playtime with Paola

Michelle Takes Control

Cast: Michelle

When Michelle says "suck it!", you'd better go ahead and suck it real good. Of course you wanted to do that anyhow, now bend over!

Duration: 18:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps

File size: 681.1 MB

Download Michelle Takes Control

Tiny Ass Gets a Prone Plowing

I was out in a club at some weird ass party that some guy I know organized. Everyone was wearing masks but me. I guess the memo guy didn't want to get to me and was hoping I wouldn't show. F**k that guy, you can't keep me away from a gathering of hot chicks and ladyboys. I headed over to the bar to order a beer and then someone reached from behind and placed hands over my eyes asking me to guess who I was.When I asked if it was Taylor Swift and she denied that I turned around to take a peek. I could tell it was Best when I saw her but I pretended I didn't recognized her, she asked me again to guess, so I asked if I could reach down her pants for a hint, she smiled and unfastened the first two buttons for me, I took hold of her massive dick and told her she was The Best. She giggled and later that night we ended up doing this new shoot, watch it only here..

Duration: 21:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9725kbps

Download Tiny Ass Gets a Prone Plowing

Lucky Sprite Bareback

Shy little Sprite gets a deep barebacking and shoots a sticky cumshot! Sprite sips on her favorite drink and her denim skirt is raised. Sprites pantie bulge is fondled and hard cock played with. With her butthole exposed anal beads are put in her ass as Sprite gives a blowjob to a waiting cock. The beads are replaced by the bareback cock and Sprite is fucked HARD. Missionary and deep cowgirl which makes Sprite unload a big jizz shot all over the guys shirt. Sprite's o-ring is pummeled and pulls out in time to coat her cock and balls with more jizz..

Duration: 24:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 945.0 MB

Download Lucky Sprite Bareback

Mistress Jade

Cast: Jade

Sexxxy Jade back in the role of Mistress, a role she's perfect for. Just make Jade happy and obey her and you might be rewarded, we said you might .

Duration: 19:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps

File size: 703.7 MB

Download Mistress Jade

Chained Bare Bitch

LadyboyObsession episode 76 with Aum. In case you didn't know, in case you haven't had the pleasure to experience it first hand, Aum is one of the hottest finds in Pattaya. She might not have the most feminine look, but she has a charming smile, a fit body and will do anything you want without complaining or trying anything funny or asking things that surely kill the vibe and affection you might build for her. Watch her collared and all doing what I asked her to do in her newest video entry exclusively on LadyboyObsession..

Duration: 21:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9722kbps

Download Chained Bare Bitch

Playtime with Paola

Studio: Trans500

Hope you're ready for this sweet chocolate honey folks. This one is definitely gonna keep you motivated to spend the night in today. Looking fine as fuck and showing it all off. Paola De Castro is what's up! Let's get to it.

Newcomer Brooke Is A Scorcher

Cast: Brooke

Tgirl Brooke is going to be a fan favorite once they see her sizzle in her sex scenes. She is an exotic beauty with much sex appeal. Her squeezable breasts, tasty dick, and juicy ass are yummy treats to admire.

Duration: 19:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4909kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 716.0 MB

Download Newcomer Brooke Is A Scorcher

Yoga Pants Pushed in Creampie

Ladyboy Pooky is wearing yoga gear and stretching on her pink mat. The POV admires her big ass under her bright stretchy pants as she does downward dog. He pulls her pants down and pulls her panties aside to take a look at her smooth asshole. When she sits upright and cross-legged, the POV waves his cock in her face and she begins sucking it. Next, Pooky has a seat on the couch and lifts up her hot pink top. The POV rubs his cock on her nipples. Pooky slides off her pants and lies back on the couch. The POV frots their shafts together and then inserts into her bareback. He fucks her missionary as she tugs at her thick cock. Next, she gets on top of him and rides him cowgirl on the couch. Afterwards Pooky sucks his cock and balls. The POV lies down on the couch and Pooky sinks his cock into her asshole again and rides him, jerking her cock until she shoots a big load at him. Then the POV fucks her doggystyle and coats her asshole in cum. Pooky then heads up the stairs to rinse off and .

Duration: 21:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9756kbps

Download Yoga Pants Pushed in Creampie

Pink Bunny Femboy Bareback

Cast: Mickey
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Ladyboy, Anal, Oral, Bareback, Hardcore, Cumshot, POV

Please welcome Mickey back into the spotlight, this insanely cute petite Femboy with the prettiest of smiles to be found on a non girl is back dressed up as a bunny. This little fuck rabbit with her oversized cock is enough for many men to get...

Duration: 18:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9726kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Pink Bunny Femboy Bareback

Swallower in Red Barebacking

Hard-bodied Numing is dressed all in red with a dress, stockings, and a choker. As she sits sprawled out on a chair, one the suspenders on her dress drops exposing her nipple. She starts to jerk on her big cock as it gets harder. She bends over with ass in the air and pulls her panties aside.Numing then sucks the POV cock on the chair. Next, she rims his ass and fucks him on the bed. After fucking him, she rides his bare cock cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Then the POV fucks her on her back until she cums. Then Numing sucks his cock down on her knees and he shoots his load into her mouth..

Duration: 22:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5833kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 989.9 MB

Download Swallower in Red Barebacking

Dahlia Crimson & Pixi Lust

Cast: Dahlia Crimson, Pixi Lust
Genres: Shemale on Shemale, Oral, Hardcore, Anal, Bareback, Cumshot, Creampi

It's big booty time folks. We bring you a fresh new beautiful gal with a round, thick ass that's ready for cock. Sexy Dahlia Crimson, Pixi Lust not only had a cute face but also a thirst for some Ramon dick. Now let's get right to it.

Duration: 26:40
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 7377kbps

Download Dahlia Crimson & Pixi Lust

T-girl Divas - Alura Jenson, Dee Williams & Jessy Dubai

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Alura Jenson, Jessy Dubai
Genres: MILF,Threesome,Big Tits,Big Ass,TS/Shemale,Shemale on Female,Dildo/Toys

I'm just hanging out with Alura Jenson waiting for the fabulous Jesse Dubai to show up. Jesse says she has a couple of dildos she wants to use on us, so of course Alura and I are a couple of happy horny gals. The best part about hanging out with Jesse is she is a T-Girl that is packing some serious meat. She is a fun chick that knows how to fuck both men and women. Today though, Alura and I are going to get our strange on and Jesse is going to fuck us silly!

Duration: 19:59
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9759kbps

Download T-girl Divas - Alura Jenson, Dee Williams & Jessy Dubai

Carolina Doll, Ugo Diabolik and Fabry Horse

Check out this sexy blonde tranny in a kinky fishnet outfit as gets her big shedick sucked on by Ugo Diabolik and Fabri before they drill into each other's assholes hard and deep and do an anal train.

Duration: 22:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 428.6 MB

Download Carolina Doll, Ugo Diabolik and Fabry Horse

Black Dildo Corner Bareback

Natty is wearing a choker, and has her dress pulled up and pantyhose to her knees. She strokes her cock to a full erection and turns backwards on the stool making her asshole a target for a large insertion. The big black dildo stretches her asshole completely as it punches in and out of Natty's teen hole. Natty is anchored in place as a hard bareback cock enters her defenseless rear. Natty is barebacked in all different positions and after she cums she turns to lick ass while getting cum on her pretty face. Without a doubt Natty is the perfect Ladyboy lover..

Duration: 24:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 914.5 MB

Download Black Dildo Corner Bareback

Certifed Hottie Luana Costa!

Cast: Luana Costa
Genres: Shemale, Tranny, Ladyboy, Solo, Posing, Dildo, Masturbation, Cumshot

Here is Luana for you. Today, she will show you how to do a masturbation solo just the way you want it. Luana wastes no time playing with her ass and strokes her rock hard cock until she explodes her creamy cum. So hot!

Duration: 18:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7719kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Certifed Hottie Luana Costa!

Peach Piece Creampie

Angelic Ladyboy Cheraim stands by the window with the sunlight hitting her slim and smooth body. The POV looks over her amazing body in the sunlight and then begins playing with her in the bed. Cheraim lifts up her top for the POV to see her little hormone titties. She then pulls aside her shorts and tugs at her girl cock.Next, the POV stands up and feeds her his hard cock. Cheraim sucks his shaft and balls. Next, she straddles on top of him and frots their cocks together. The POV makes out with her and sucks her titties as they rub cocks. Then, she sits on his face as he laps up her asshole while stroking his cock. Next, he slides his bare oiled cock into her ass-pussy and fucks her on her back.Then Cheraim rides his cock until she shoots a hot load of cum onto him. After this, the POV fucks her ass bent over in front of him and then shoots his sperm onto her cock..

Duration: 21:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5832kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 941.3 MB

Download Peach Piece Creampie

Trans Bailey Love Seduces Roommate With

Cast: Bailey Love, Eliza Casey
Genres: Shemale on Shemale, Oral, Hardcore, Anal, Bareback, Cumsho

Young, hot and horny trannies that love to suck and fuck mens big meaty cocks! Watch these babe go it hard, each sticking their dick into the closest hole they can find. The sex action in this scene is insane!

Duration: 26:46
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 7242kbps

Download Trans Bailey Love Seduces Roommate With

Malibu Barbie & Kyng Papi

Cast: Malibu Barbie

Malibu Barbie and Kyng Papi waste no time in getting down and dirty. Malibu was horny and took Kyng's big dick with no problem - they fucked and suck in relays, until they both jacked of and shot their loads! Enjoy this week's Black TGirls Hardcore exclusive produced and directed by Jack Flash!

Duration: 18:05
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 29492kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

Download Malibu Barbie & Kyng Papi

Vicky - White & Black 3 Way Bareback

Vicky starts off giving a massage to black stud in a miniskirt, and ends up topping and bottoming in a threesome with two guys! Vicky's big tits are about to pour out of a low-cut top.During the short massage Vicky's miniskirt rides up on it's own and can see her pantie bulge ready for action.
When the BBC guy turns over Vicky wastes no time pulling down his boxers.Cock is always at home between Vicky's lips and she expertly sucks on the big black shaft. Vicky deep throats like a true whore, switching between the black and white cocks.She loves to pleasure men and it shows.Vicky then starts to top the white guy with her bareback Ladyboy dick.Vicky sucks on the black cock, while pounding the white bottom hard and fast. Next the black guy lines up his huge cock at Vicky's backdoor.Vicky is spit-roasted between two cocks with her hole glistening with the plunging meat.It's a mini orgy of pleasure as cocks are sucked and dicks disappear in unprotected holes.The ending is faces and holes.

Duration: 22:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5849kbps

File size: 999.8 MB

Download Vicky - White & Black 3 Way Bareback

Kalli Grace Gets Fucked! - TGirlsXXX (August 18th, 2021)

Gorgeous Kalli Grace is back on TGirls looking sexy as hell and eager to get her tight ass fucked by a big cock! Joined by Chris Epic in this week's HC exclusive produced by Buddy Wood, Kalli can't wait to have a taste of his hard dick and Epic is more than happy to give her what she needs! Watch them enjoying some amazing ass-fucking today!

Duration: 25:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11247kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Kalli Grace Gets Fucked! - TGirlsXXX (August 18th, 2021)

Baad Girl Ari & Soldier Boi Make Love

Cast: Baad Girl

Baad Girl Ari is back with a brand new hardcore exclusive produced by Omar Wax! We can't wait to see this petite cutie getting her sexy ass fucked! Joined by Soldier Boi, the two are ready to heat the bathroom up! Watch Ari enjoying as Soldier Boi fucks her tight hole until he cums all over her booty!

Duration: 19:46
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 29630kbps
Audio: 140kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

Download Baad Girl Ari & Soldier Boi Make Love

Back