Shemales | Huge Cocks, Big Tits | Babes With Balls

Two ladyboy blowjob

Studio: Ladyboy Vice
Cast: Benzey
Genres: Big Tits, Blowjob, Close-ups, Cumshots, Facials, Handcuffs/Bound, POV, Threesome

I was feeling particularly evil horny after i got at a bar thought i was in for a nice long night with this cute girl i had been buying but when the time came to move on the next stage it turned out we both had very different intentions and i ended up empty handed. so i rang benzey and told her about my appetite. she suggested she'd bring a friend and i agreed. once they showed up i felt intimidated. benzey is already a strong tall girl but her friend aisha was plain big with a fat cock. whereas usually i slap the cuffs on to turn me on. this time i did it for my own protection just to make sure they wouldn't attack me. watch them suck my cock in a double blowjob.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4797kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 797.0 MB

Download Two ladyboy blowjob

A Stiff Cock And A Machine-Fucked Ass! Nataly Sousa

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Nataly Sousa
Genres: Shemale, Tranny, Ladyboy, Solo, Posing, Dildo, Masturbation, Cumshot, Fuck Machine
Video language: English

Nataly is a mesmerizing, sultry, raven-haired, tattooed, transsexual seductress, with nice, fat, juicy cock. Following an intoxicating, hypnotic striptease, while sensually fondling her toned, taut, womanly body, she whips out her rock hard, beefy, tongue depressor, that is hard enough to break bricks with, as she gleefully strokes it, with a wicked smile. Thankfully, the cameraman kneels at her feet, while she sits with her legs spread wide, slowly stroking, her juicy, fat, savory sausage, so that we can dream of kneeling there, as we beg to sample her tasty treat. She continues jacking off, while fingering her asshole in doggie, to give us a gorgeous gander at her divine, tight, round ass. Showing off her oral prowess, she revels in having the Fuck 6000, our mechanical fucking machine, slowly fuck her mouth, while she continues jacking off, obviously enjoying the oral stimulation, of being face fucked. Ready for more, she directs the 6000, to relentlessly drill it's tireless faux-co.

Duration: 19:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5366kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 803.9 MB

Download A Stiff Cock And A Machine-Fucked Ass! Nataly Sousa

Leggy Blonde Babe Gets Destroyed

Cast: Cassandra Lovelox
Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Anal, Bareback

Cassandra Lovelox is ready for action because she has been priming her ass with a jeweled buttplug all night. She knows that his big cock is gonna fuck her really hard and she is excited about it.

Duration: 26:44
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 601.3 MB

Download Leggy Blonde Babe Gets Destroyed

Let's go Leticia!

Cast: Leticia Visk
Genres: Shemale, Bareback, Anal, Latin

It's going down folks. Beautiful Leticia Visk joins us and you for sure she's ready for hardcore cock. This petite little thing sure knows how to ride it. Ramon is in for a treat today. Enjoy!

Duration: 21:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7913kbps
Audio: 176kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Let's go Leticia!

Amy Dress Up Dickgirl

Release Year: 2012
Studio: LadyBoyGold
Cast: Amy
Genres: Ladyboy

Amy slinks into the room wearing a black see through miniskirt that shows her panties. You can see Amy's tits through the material as she starts to play with her petite body.

Duration: 18:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Amy Dress Up Dickgirl

Tall And Slender Loves Summertime Sex

Cast: Alethia Dreams

Summertime in Las Vegas lots and lots of heat, which in turn means sexy models in tiny bikinis. Alethia Dreams is a brand new amateur starlet that has long legs and a stunning figure. She shows off her sexy body and Christian enhances it by oiling her up and making everything nice and shiny. Then he proceeds to fuck this beautiful trans vixen all over the room before depositing a big load right into her mouth for her to swallow.

Duration: 26:20
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2941kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 592.9 MB

Download Tall And Slender Loves Summertime Sex

Black Dude Receives Massive Trans Dick

Genres: Shemale ,Transexual ,Ladyboys ,TransBoy

Adorable blonde trans Cherry Mavrick was jerking off her cock, but instead of finishing solo, she invited the room service guy to fuck him!.

Duration: 22:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Black Dude Receives Massive Trans Dick

Vote For Wicky Bareback

With her amazing looks and ability to take bareback cocks deep who wouldn't vote for Wicky for office ... or at least as their favorite Ladyboy fuckdoll! Wicky's stars and stripes dress raises above her waist while she's ravished by hard cock. Wicky's flagpole is strong and full of cum while her tight sexhole is gaped and stuffed with raw cock..

Duration: 18:08
Video: 960x640, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 215.1 MB

Download Vote For Wicky Bareback

Hung white gf dress bareback cim

Studio: Ladyboy Gold
Cast: Swan
Genres: Ass to Mouth, Bareback, Big Cock, Blowjob, Close-ups, Cumshots, Facials, Girlfriend Dress, Handjob, Hardcore, High Heels, No Panties, Panties, POV, Stroking, Swallowing, Tattoos

Swan is wearing a nice see-through short white dress. and she's giving me a glimpse of her cute face in the mirror. she sees my eyes locked on her ass cheeks. nicely visible under the dress' skirt and she smiles. starting to slowly move sensual left and right. to arouse me more. she takes off her high heels shoes and lifts the skirt up. damn. she has no panties! and that means i get a clear juicy shot at her spread ass and big cock dangling down. she bends over and waits for me to pull out my rock hard dick and push it in her ass. full throttle. no waiting. as i bang her ass bareback. she hold on the mirror table and i can see her face. smiling and biting her lips from the pleasure. she grabs her cock and accompanies me in the fun! on push of mine means one stroke of hers.
it slips out for a second. but she quickly grabs it and shoves is back in her hole. not letting me stand aside for a second. i love her kinky face she makes in the mirror while fucked like crazy from behind. i gr.

Duration: 25:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5835kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Hung white gf dress bareback cim

Animal in the Kitchen Creampie

Tina is creampied in the kitchen! Tina teases in her leopard print lingerie. Her panties are matching, and Tina shows off that she has a lavender buttplug up her ass. Tina is bent over the chair and has the buttplug removed. It's replaced with a bareback cock and her defenseless ass is fucked doggystyle. A river of hot cum is blasted up her slutty ass in a hot creampie then drips out slowly. The cock pushes the sperm deep in Tina's ass and held inside when the buttplug is reinserted..

Duration: 18:38
Video: 960x640, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps

File size: 220.9 MB

Download Animal in the Kitchen Creampie

Shaved head bareback topping

Cast: Sandy
Genres: Blowjob, Close-ups, Cumshots, Frottage, Handjob, Hardcore, High Heels, Natural Tits, Oil, Panties, Piercings, POV, Sex Toys, Short Hair, Small Tits, Stockings, Stroking, Tattoos, TS Fucks Guy, Wet

Ladyboy sandy has on a pink sleeveless hoodie and stockings with her hood up over her short hair. she does a twirl and flings off her hoodie and invites the pov to join her on the bed. he sits next to her and feeds her his hard cock as she lies on her back. she slips off her white panties and sucks him more. next they frot together and the pov pulls out an anal toy for sandy to play with.
sandy prods her ass-pussy with the toy while on her back and then her side. then the pov lies down and sandy rides his bare shaft cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. then she oils him up and presses her cock in his ass. next. they sixty-nine for a moment. then the pov shoots his load riding on top of her. sandy jerks off and shoots her sperm as she sucks on his cock.

Duration: 24:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5833kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Shaved head bareback topping

Blond, Brunette Trans With The King

Release Year: 2020
Studio: BornTrans

Caroline Martins & Yasmine De Castro - Hot trio! Two gorgeous beauties trans and a muscular guy fuck on the street. They passionately suck dicks and fuck asses!

Duration: 22:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6130kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download Blond, Brunette Trans With The King

Gift in Wonderland Blowjob

Ladyboy Gift sucks cock with a pink butt plug up her hot ass! Beautiful Gift is dressed as Alice from Wonderland. The "rabbit hole" that gets explored is her hot Kathoey ass. Gift lifts her skirt and shows her see-through white panties then wraps her lips around a throbbing cock..

Duration: 18:10
Video: 960x640, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps

File size: 215.4 MB

Download Gift in Wonderland Blowjob

Unreal Solo With Beauty TS Bianca Ruiva

Cast: Bianca Ruiva
Genres: Shemale, Solo, Masturbation

Beautiful tranny Bianca Ruiva shows her round ass and uncut dick in this perfect solo action! She looks so damn good with her perfect ass and tits.

Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13534kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Unreal Solo With Beauty TS Bianca Ruiva

Wrapped in a Bow Cum Eater

Bow opens her mouth for a mouthful of cum! Bow is dressed in black lace lingerie that leaves nothing to the imagination. Close-up of her big cock poking from the lingerie and a view of Bow's mouth sucking cock and licking ass. Rimming is Bow's specialty and her hungry mouth loves the taste of sperm..

Duration: 18:39

File size: 221.2 MB

Download Wrapped in a Bow Cum Eater

Kallie Koxxx Tweety Hoe

Cast: Kallie Koxxx
Genres: Shemale, Oral, Hardcore, Anal, Threesome, IR, Bareback, Cumshot, Cum in Mouth, Creampie

Threesome with trans in prison. Guys are very demanding and want to do sex even aggressively. They changed who would hammer into this hole. And trance is just a thrill.

Duration: 26:35
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14608kbps
Audio: 233kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Kallie Koxxx Tweety Hoe

Crotchless bodysuit handjob

Cast: Dream
Genres: Big Cock, Big Tits, Blowjob, Close-ups, Cumshots, Facials, Handjob, Lingerie, POV, Short Hair, Stroking

She's pretty. horny and eager to please: of course we are talking about miss ladyboy dream from bangkok. dream is wearing nothing but a black bodysuit exposing her flawless figure. her sole purpose of being here today is servicing a huge pov cock from top to bottom in these all original ladyboygold handjob series. and luckily for you. providing oral services is one of dream's specialty items. close angle eye contact blowjob and handjob combinations. dream knows just how to work it until you can't hold it any longer. you can tell dream enjoys her work of handjob art as her dick is rock hard as she performs her magic. both dream and the pov cock blast a hot load of fresh sperm. dream prefers facial shots to where she can taste your load. enjoy!

Duration: 22:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps

File size: 831.1 MB

Download Crotchless bodysuit handjob

Black Bodysuit Bareback

Fancy a big swinging Ladyboy dick in crotchless lingerie bodysuit? Jasmine makes that thought even by taking a wild bareback ride with her cock hard the entire time! Jasmine squirts milk from her luscious all natural tits then sucks cock. Rimming and licking from asshole to cockhead Jasmine enjoys every inch of sex flesh from her lover. Bareback pleasure is what Jasmine is after, and rides the hard cock until it erupts in her slutty and sexy Ladyboy sphincter..

Duration: 19:25

File size: 230.4 MB

Download Black Bodysuit Bareback

Jessy Dubai, Marilyn Johnson, Selene Santos - May The Best Slut Win 1080p

Cast: Jessy Dubai & Marilyn Johnson & Selene Santos
Genres: Shemale On Female, Black, Hardcore, Bareback, Ass Licking, Interracial, IR, Cumshot, cum On Mouth

Competitive babes Jessy Dubai and Selene Santos are attending a casting call and tension is running high between these two. Selene pours her drink on Jessy's skirt hoping to sabotage her chances with casting agent Marilyn Johnson. Jessy, however, isn't intimidated one bit and instead, goes into the audition with her ass sticking out of her black thong! The spicy duo have a dance-off, fighting for the opportunity to work for the blue-eyed blonde, but she isn't impressed by their performance and suggests they use a prop - a dildo. Selene is shocked and Jessy is offended. She doesn't need the help of a pink toy when she's packing her own thick rod! Jessy rips off Selene's pants and tongues her asshole, making sure Marilyn has the perfect view of this show and her skills. Marilyn loves what she sees and jumps in turning their hot twosome into a sexy threesome!

Duration: 26:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3824kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 773.3 MB

Download Jessy Dubai, Marilyn Johnson, Selene Santos - May The Best Slut Win 1080p

Black babydoll x creampies

Studio: Ladyboys Fucked Bareback
Cast: Boss
Genres: Bareback, Blowjob, Close-ups, Creampie, Cumshots, Deep Throat, Gaping, Hardcore, Lingerie, Natural Tits, No Panties, POV, Small Tits, Stockings, Stroking

Boss is so sexy you'll never want to pull out of her of smooth ass! pretty-faced ladyboy boss is dressed in a black babydoll and matching fishnet stocking. she's not wearing panties so you can enjoy her cock and immaculate asshole almost immediately. after seductively dangling her hard girl-cock in your face boss bends over. two hands spread boss's buns wide to show her most private anal prize.
boss gives a pov blowjob with great eye-contact. she licks from tip to balls. and takes the cock deeply in her throat. with the cock slick with her spit boss climbs on top for a cowgirl bareback ride. boss's pink. sprung cock bounces as her bottomless ass-pussy engulfs the plunging rod. views from the fron and back as boss rides. and the lucky guy starts to cum inside her. boss is bred with a cowgirl creampie and see all the sperm leak out. the cock goes back inside pushing the sperm deep inside her slippery backdoor.
as the pov recovers boss jerks her pretty meat. her nipples are.

Duration: 22:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps

File size: 819.7 MB

Download Black babydoll x creampies

Summertime Slut Creampie

Topfy has a glass buttplug taken out of her tight ass and replaced with a bareback cock! Topfy is wearing a cute summertime dress and black panties. Her nice cock pokes from the top of her panties and is in full view as her panties are pulled down her her knees. Topfy is fucked hard doggystyle, ending in a messy creampie for her slutty Ladyboy ass..

Duration: 18:06

File size: 214.8 MB

Download Summertime Slut Creampie

Schoolgirl braces barebacking

Cast: Manaw
Genres: Anal, Ass to Mouth, Bareback, Big Cock, Blowjob, Braces, Close-ups, Cosplay, Cumshots, Facials, Frottage, Handjob, Hardcore, Natural Tits, No Panties, Piercings, POV, Schoolgirl, Sneakers, Stroking, Tattoos, Uniform

Adorable manaw's sweet girl-cock pokes from the bottom of her pink girl skirt! manaw is a bundle of horny energy before stuffing a huge bareback dick up her stretchy backdoor. with no panties or bra on enjoy manaw's tits. cock and puffy anus as they peek from her cute outfit.
manaw wraps her slim fingers around a throbbing huge farang dick. her black painted fingernails gliding up and down as her mouth engulfs the flaring cockhead. manaw's braces shine as her tongue and lips pleasure the hot rod. she loves getting fucked deep and hard. and the pov bends her over doggystyle. holding manaw's girlish arms as the dick completely disappears in manaw's bottomless fuckhole.
ass to mouth sucking and frottage as manaw switches from doggystyle to cowgirl. her ass completely impaled on the erection. manaw strips totally naked. except her darling pink tennis shoes as she rides. you can see manaw's bad girl butterfly tattoo between her tits as she's thoroughly fucked.
manaw lays back..

Duration: 26:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5836kbps

Download Schoolgirl braces barebacking

Lianna Lawson Hotel Hookup

Hooking up with the ever so sweet Rodrigo Amor for some hot sex, who happens to be packing some serious hardware. We waste no time lighting this fire and have our mouths all over each other, which quickly leads to some hot buttfucking action. Watch as he works his big dick all the way to the base in my ever so accommodating throat and asshole, again and again and again. While locked in chastity. Watch in pure delight as the video unfolds in a massive cumshot all over Lianna's face for that "happy ending".

Duration: 22:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 808.3 MB

Download Lianna Lawson Hotel Hookup

Cock Lust Hardcore

Tiny tit Noy has a serious case of cock lust! She leans over to suck a guy off on the couch. Noy's cock is throbbing as she wets the shaft and strokes both cocks together. Noy's small body is held while being fucked on the couch. Noy rides the cock reverse cowgirl with her dick dancing in the air. Hot and sweaty Noy has a cumshot on her itty bitty tits while stroking her cute cock..

Duration: 18:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Cock Lust Hardcore

Busty Lady Receives Trans Babes Big Dick

Lovely tall transsexual Cherry Mavrick looks amazing in those high heels and sexy lingerie while pounding Andrea Grey wet pussy!.

Duration: 25:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7795kbps
Audio: 260kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Busty Lady Receives Trans Babes Big Dick

IKillitts Carla Novaes and Ramon

Release Year: 2013
Studio: IKillitts Trans500
Cast: Carla Novaes and Ramon
Genres: shemale , hardcore , oral , anal , big cock

Whats up shemale lovers from around the world! Today we got a special treat for you. One of our favorite t-girls is back showing off her perfect body and cock-taking abilities.

Duration: 22:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 378.2 MB

Download IKillitts Carla Novaes and Ramon

See Through Sex Bareback

Blindfold fetish fuck for Gift! Gift's eyes are covered as her cock is stroked by a helping hand. Gift's stick is rock hard as cock is placed in her braces mouth. Gift is turned ass up and finger fucked, then a bareback cock slips easily in her tight wrinkled ass. Gift is ravished and cum sprayed all over her see-through black panties!.

Duration: 18:05
Video: 960x640, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 214.7 MB

Download See Through Sex Bareback

Daisy Gets Fucked By Kai Bailey

This horny blue haired slut is just aching to get Kai's fat cock stuffed deep inside her tight little ass in this one! After sucking Kai's cock for awhile, Daisy bends her perfect little booty over and lets Kai slide that big cock right inside of her! Watch Daisy riding Kai's cock like it's going out of style until he blows a fat gooey load all over the place. You're going to love this one!.

Duration: 24:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7851kbps
Audio: 286kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Daisy Gets Fucked By Kai Bailey

Dildo Collection Bareback

Monica chooses her favorite dildo to stretch her ass then rides a bareback cock! Monica is wearing see through pink babydoll lingerie and cums with a dildo deep in her ass. Monica then climbs on a bareback cock for a ride. Her big Ladyboy buns thunder down on dick till she makes the cock cum..

Duration: 19:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps

Download Dildo Collection Bareback

Interviewing For A Spot In The Drag Show

Cast: Nicole King

Sexy latina crossdresser is interviewing for a job in a drag show today and the manager Christian is about to listen to her presentation. She has heard all the stories about how straight he is and how he would never do anything with any of the girls.

Duration: 25:38
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2905kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 570.2 MB

Download Interviewing For A Spot In The Drag Show

TransAtPlay Veronicaxxx Plytime Exxxpress

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TransAtPlay Trans500
Cast: VeronicaXXX
Genres: Transsexual, Shemale, Solo, Posing, Masturbation, Dildo, Latin, Big Tits Ass, Butts, Big Dicks

Welcome back ladies and gentlemen. Today we have a treat for you that will get your pants pitching a tent in no time. We have the lovely Colombian beauty by the name of Veronicaxxx.

Duration: 21:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 652.6 MB

Download TransAtPlay Veronicaxxx Plytime Exxxpress

Bikini Top and Cum Facial

Kinky Mink slides her tongue up a guys ass, followed by her hard woman stick! Mink gives a blowjob and slips her wet finger deep. She pushes her hard cock against his butthole, slowly sinking all the way inside. Mink gives a moment to relax before thrusting hard, her slim hips pounding against him. After having her fill Mink wants bareback cock inside her. She lubes up her ass and impales herself. With dick all the way in her slutty hole Mink strokes herself off. Minks pubic hair is matted with her own sticky load. Mink withdrawals the cock from her tight ass and jerks him off inside her hungry mouth. An oral creampie is Mink's reward and sperm drips from her lips..

Duration: 18:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps

Download Bikini Top and Cum Facial

Hung in a red bikini wrecked anus

Studio: Ladyboys Fucked Bareback
Cast: Ae
Genres: Bareback, Big Cock, Big Tits, Bikini, Blowjob, Close-ups, Creampie, Cumshots, Handjob, Hardcore, High Heels, Oil, Pantie Aside, Panties, POV, Short Hair, Stockings

Smooth and sexy ladyboy ae has on a little red and bikini with black stockings. she opens up her bikini top to let out her nice round tits and the pov sucks on each of her nipples. ae bends over on the bed and spreads her asshole wide. the pov then puts his rock hard cock in her face and she begins to suck his shaft and balls.
next. ae gives him an oiled handjob. the pov then fucks ae on her back. next. she rides him and shoots her hot load onto him. the pov then slides his cock into her on her hands and knees and fucks her until he breeds ass-pussy.

Duration: 24:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5448kbps

Download Hung in a red bikini wrecked anus

Sugus Double creampie

Release Year: 2014
Studio: LadyBoyGold
Cast: Sugus
Genres: Transsexual, Ladyboy, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Creampie

Sultry Sugus gets not one but Two creampies in her sweet ass! Sugus is on her knees for a Pov blowjob. But sex is what she wants and she's held down for prone doggystyle barebacking....

Duration: 22:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps

File size: 839.1 MB

Download Sugus Double creampie

Disco Kitchen

Jen bends over in a short skirt and heels in the kitchen. Jen's not wearing any panties so all her pretty places are in view when looking up her skirt. Jen's shiny hard cock sticks straight up as big anal beads are pushed inside. The beads disappear one-by-one on her ass and pulls out while she cums!.

Duration: 19:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps

Download Disco Kitchen

TS Bianca Ruiva

Cast: Bianca Ruiva
Genres: Shemale, Tranny, Ladyboy, Solo, Posing, Dildo, Masturbation, Cumshot

Watch TS Bianca Ruiva featuring Bianca Ruiva, and check out more of the hottest trans videos inside! Bianca Ruiva hot sexy tgirl.

Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13534kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download TS Bianca Ruiva

Back