Shemale | Transsexuals - Hot Passion

Sasha de Sade - bbc Gangbang Training With My

Release Year: 2021
Studio: ManyVids

ASuper hot scene with Sasha de Sade and TheDongKinger. A whole lot of dirty talking throughout the scene while she refers to him as . She sucks his BBC with spit drooling all over his shaft and even sucks his cock while getting her ass fucked by her fucking machine. She gets her butt pounded by his BBC in multiple different positions while precum is leaking out of her girlcock, and even sucks on the dildo attached to her fucking machine while getting drilled and showing off some awesome gapes. TheDongKinger keeps pounding her bootyhole until he fills Sasha's butt up with jizz which she pushes it out, and then makes sure none it goes to waste by eating it!

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3672kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 750.3 MB

Download Sasha de Sade - bbc Gangbang Training With My

Big Booty Pounding With Stephany Venturiny

Cast: Stephany Venturiny
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Anal, Blowjob, Big Tits, Bubble Butt, Cumshot, Hardcore
Video language: English

Stephany Venturiny's comes through today for some hardcore big booty pounding. This girl is simply fucking perfect. Hella thick and thirsty for cock. We hope you guys are ready. Let's get to it!

Duration: 31:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15627kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Big Booty Pounding With Stephany Venturiny

Nadia - Orange Babydoll Tastes Own Sperm

Genres: Shemale ,Transexual ,Ladyboys ,TransBoy

Some Ladyboys have delicious sperm. Not sure if it's their diet, or just how they're made. Whatever it is those who love to taste cum know how amazing it is. Nadia is a girl you'd love to drop to your knees to taste. She's too cute, and dressed in an orange babydoll. Nadia strokes her stick until long stringy ropes of orgasm juice drip down her fingers. Nadia can't help herself and tastes her own jizz..

Duration: 20:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7761kbps
Audio: 180kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Nadia - Orange Babydoll Tastes Own Sperm

Green With Envy Bareback

Book is about to have her gorgeous ass drilled hard, filled with envy and cum... but mostly cum. There is no chance she's gonna get away from her tight hole spurting cum after a hot bareback long "drive". She loves having her ass filled, pushing back and slamming her cock while doing so. Might be envy but we know for sure it's pure pleasure..

Duration: 23:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 900.6 MB

Download Green With Envy Bareback

Wow! That's What I Call Tranny Sex

Release Year: 2002
Cast: Tina Tyler, Mila (i), C.J. Bennett, Annabel Chong, Freddie Diamond, Steve Dragon, Drew Andrews, Karl Radford, Chad Conners, Vic Hall, Lony Brown (TVTS), Umma (TVTS)
Genres: Retro, Transsexual, Classic, Oral/Anal Sex, Hardcore, Group sex, Gonzo, All Sex

Pussy pounding, cock sucking, ass fucking! Do I have your attention? Good it's time for some hardcore, group, tranny sex and you've got front row seats. These kinky sluts are hard and ready to fuck and be fucked. They're the best of both worlds and these guys and gals want try a taste from both. Also watch some hot studs as they get ready for some bisexual fun as you get to witness some great three-way action with some hot and horny women who love to watch their men suck each other's dicks. Some guys like to reverse roles when they suck and get fucked by beautiful women with strap-ons and a strong urge to bend someone over. You'll enjoy all kinds of great group actions in Wow! That's What I Call Tranny Sex.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:47:58
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Wow! That's What I Call Tranny Sex

Wonderful Lianna Lawson Drilled By Fuck Machine & Sergeant Miles

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Lianna Lawson, Sergeant Miles
Genres: Male On Shemale, Hardcore, Bareback, Blowjob, Gagging, Fuck Machine, Asslicking, Bondage

Excellent blond tranny Lianna Lawson intense pounded by sex machine and big cock with creampies!

Duration: 23:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7783kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Wonderful Lianna Lawson Drilled By Fuck Machine & Sergeant Miles

Blowjob Expertise

A ladyboy friend of mine whom I meet regularly for exploration told me about her friend who taught her how to suck a cock properly. Since she herself always does a very decent job I was very anxious to meet the one who taught her how. She warned me I had to be ready because she is super fast, and she didn't lie. I had only just come back to my room and stepped under the shower when I heard a knock on the door. I opened, let Jen in and watched her walk towards the bed while throwing her clothes left and right. Without introduction she started caressing my balls and the next thing I knew I came all over myself without having the chance to bone her. Her friend told me no lies when she told me about her sucking skills. I'll have another shot at her soon..

Duration: 20:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4891kbps

File size: 747.5 MB

Download Blowjob Expertise

Jamie Page

Such a miscellaneous red dress is very attractive to lift the skirt. The lady makes a greedy blowjob, sucks the dick as if it were the sweetest candy and takes hot sex with the elastic dick cheerleader.

Duration: 25:03
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1744kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 348.6 MB

Download Jamie Page

Big Toys and Cum Swallowing

Fair skinned Carol Penelope goes wild for a big dark cock! She's dressed in a black fishnet bodysuit and immediately slurps on the long POV cock. Carol opens wide and deep throats as much of the rod as possible. Carol pulls out her stiff TS stick-pussy from her panties and strokes herself while tasting balls and man-meat.Carol next bends over, presenting her lily white rear for penetration. First a speculum opens up her stretchy o-ring. With her back passage dilated Carol easily accepts gold anal beads, then two larger sized dildos inside. The dark stranger crams multiple fingers inside Carol's ass-pussy to prepare her fully.The POV's thick black cock presses against the pink mouth of Carol's anus. With no condom to get in the way of pleasure both Carol and the stud love the feeling of risky skin-on-skin sex. Carol's asshole is made for this and deeply takes the cock doggystyle. Her buns shake with every thrust.Carol is fucked doggystyle, then missionary. Carol jerks off her throbbing pinkish cock until she spurts on her belly. Carol's orgasm is electric and she loves cumming with the bareback cock against her prostrate. With her cumshot complete Carol wants to be fed. The dark cock unloads into Carol's mouth which she swallows with an eager gulp. With their bareback session finished, and both ballsacks emptied, Carol relieves her spent cock by peeing in the toilet..

Duration: 29:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps

Download Big Toys and Cum Swallowing

Vickie Wonder - Reunited With His Crossdressing Stunner

Studio: BecomingFemme

Vickie Wonder looks Amazing all dressed up in super cute lingerie with her hair and makeup done. She is reunited with her favorite lover and the sparks fly immediately!

Duration: 26:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7840kbps
Audio: 228kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Vickie Wonder - Reunited With His Crossdressing Stunner

Corpsethot - poolsprays Onlyfans

This pack contains 57 pics and 12 vids with associated thumbnails. She usually dresses goth/emo with stockings. One of the most feminine looking trans I've seen. Very wide hips and a very small penis.

Video: 1088x1920

Total size: 1.7 GB in 11 files.

Download Corpsethot - poolsprays Onlyfans

Gli Uomini Preferiscono I Trans

Cast: Fernanda, Alanda Dumont, Anna Paula, Floriana
Genres: Shemale,Oral,Anal,Cum shot,Facial

In a new film from the Italian producer Andrea Nobili, comes a new Piston classic featuring hot men and of course hot chicks with dicks! Watch these hot Italian beauties and how they love to get face fucked and of course take it up the ass. You will be amazed at how far these ladies shoot there cum loads.

Duration: 2:10:00
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1469kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download Gli Uomini Preferiscono I Trans

Busted T-Girls, Shiri Allwood, 4on1

Cast: Shiri Allwood
Genres: Anal, Ass To Mouth, Blowjob, Cum Swallowing, Deep Throat, Double Anal (DAP), Double Blowjob, Gapes, Natural Tits, Redhead, Rough Sex, Sex Toy, Small Tits, Transsexual

In this orgy, the star of the evening and the main object of fucking is Shiri's trance. Guys are in awe of his femininity and the size of his anus into which two penises will be fueled at the same time. The orgy is very lively, the guys took turns fucking.

Duration: 46:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11681kbps
Audio: 267kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

Download Busted T-Girls, Shiri Allwood, 4on1

When a Tgirl Fucks a Tgirl

Studio: DreamTranny
Cast: Maira Dimov, Nicolly Pantoja
Genres: Shemale on Shemale, Anal, Bareback

Maira is an enticing, tall, slender, coal-black haired, tattooed, transsexual seductress, with a beefy, tongue depressor. Nicolly is a bewitching, tattooed, raven-haired, transsexual knock-out, with a shapely, womanly body, covered in buttery, brown skin, and a rock-hard weapon of anal destruction. Maira plays a nurse, giving Nicolly a health exam, which results in her ravenously sucking Nicolly's rigid rod, with whorish, wolfish hunger, and adroit, oral prowess. Then Nicolly savors sucking Maira's beefy, tongue depressor, with sluttish, epicurean relish. Following a breath-taking 69, Maira moans, and yelps, with uncaged, animalistic passion, as Nicolly brutishly pounds her beef hammer into her in doggie, bareback. Continuing her anal assault in spoon, Nicolly diligently drills her pork sword into her, as she moans, and cries out, in sybaritic exultation. Deciding a more in depth exam is needed, Maira vehemently slams her meat stick into her in standing doggie, then doggie, making her moan ecstatically. Back in the driver seat, Nicolly barbarously pile-drives her steely shaft into Maira in a side missionary, as she moans, and screeches in whorish rapture. Pulling out abruptly, Nicolly shoots some of her semen sample all over Maira's ass, but we soon see some of the cream pie deposited, slowly oozing out. Now that Nicolly needs a refill, Maira jacks-off to fill her mouth with protein shake that spills out over her pretty lips in a cascade creamy white cum.

Duration: 35:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5805kbps
Audio: 113kbps

Download When a Tgirl Fucks a Tgirl

Natassia Takes A Cum Load

Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Anal, Big Tits, Blowjob, Bbc, Black Tranny

Christian loves sucking natassia's dick and then bang her at the sofa.

Duration: 16:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4861kbps
Audio: 192kbps

File size: 622.7 MB

Download Natassia Takes A Cum Load

Jane Marie

Genres: Shemale, Hardcore

Hey say that new experiences are the spice of life and what experience could be more exciting then an intimate encounter with a gorgeous woman...

Duration: 36:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6102kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Jane Marie

Alyssa West Jerkoff

Genres: Shemale, Solo, Amateur

Super sexy shemale Alyssa West Jerkoff, hot cock play action...

Duration: 11:07
Video: 720x1280, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 490.7 MB

Download Alyssa West Jerkoff

You Missed A Spot

Cast: Venus Lux, Nadia Vixen
Genres: Shemale on shemale

Two middle-aged lesbians experimenting in bed as usual. They practice a lot and often: lashing, tying, domination. the trick is that these pseudo lesbians are actually shemales with completely male penises.

Duration: 37:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download You Missed A Spot

Fanta - Skinny Schoolgirl

Teenager Fanta loves to dress for older men in naughty schoolgirl outfits. This skinny Femboy has a tight, nubile body that is built for sin. Watch Fanta flash outside, then go into a seedy room to empty her ballsack of sperm. Fanta cums, showing her small girlish chest and hard cock. Fanta plays with the starfish winker of her tiny backdoor. To end the session Fanta pisses int he toilet then soaps up her petite Femboy body..

Duration: 13:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7422kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 726.7 MB

Download Fanta - Skinny Schoolgirl

Kelise Feeds Her Slave

Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Anal, Big Tits, Blowjob, Bbc, Black Tranny

Black tranny calise fucked her chubby white guy in the studio.

Duration: 22:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4837kbps

File size: 829.0 MB

Download Kelise Feeds Her Slave

Messy Creampie Threesome Bareback

Let's all say 'Welcome back' to the always charming and ready to please Natty from Pattaya. Natty is the absolute in this incredibly hot threeway episode together with Jonelle Brooks and a lucky POV cock. Watch along as Natty slowly teases her big tits and sexy cock from an close-up angle followed by A+ grade cock sucking. One cock, two cocks, Natty it all. Three hard eager and oiled up cocks are now ready for bareback threeway action. Seeing is believing as Jonelle Brooks goes doggystyle on Natty. Look into Natty's cum hungry eyes and now slip your dick in her mouth as she's getting plowed into from the back. Enjoy as fresh sperm fills up messy wet holes in this all exclusive LadyboyGold episode..

Duration: 30:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps

Download Messy Creampie Threesome Bareback

Lianna Lawson & Lily Demure

Cast: Lianna Lawson, Lily Demure
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Hardcore, Bareback, Shemale on Shemal

These sexy she men pack a wallop! They're wild, freaky and totally insane. So bring your lube, because you're about to take one for the team!

Duration: 27:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11263kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Lianna Lawson & Lily Demure

Humiliation transvestite beauty boys 5 Aikawa Nanami

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Gokujuo Danshi
Cast: Aikawa Nanami
Genres: BDSM, Blowjob, Bondage, Crossdressing, Facial, Fingering, Handjob, Ladyboy, Masturbation, Penis Pump, Rimming, Threesome, Toys, Transvestites, Twink
Video language: Japanese

真性(新星)女装娘『ななみ』の隠れた性癖が凌辱で覚醒する!!
とろけるようなアナルプレイで失神寸前!
でもペニスは超絶勃起状態!
悶絶3発射!!

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:59:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 3.6 GB

Download Humiliation transvestite beauty boys 5 Aikawa Nanami

Popular Transvestite Beauty Is Still Wet The School Students Can Not Stop The Lower Body

Studio: Switch
Cast: Kohaku Sayaka, Ooshima Kaoru, Kimino Koko
Genres: Asian, Feature, Shemale, Transsexual, Anal, Creampie, Solowork, Beauty, Amateur, CrossDressing

一目見ただけでは女性にしか見えない超美形ニューハーフ琥珀さやか君野湖々。超人気女 装娘・大島薫。童貞っぽい男子校生を狙って通学バスに乗り込み筆おろし痴漢を敢行!エロ過ぎる痴女だと思ったのに勃起デカチ○ポの存在に最初は驚き倍の興 奮に変わる!チ○ポをシゴかれぺ二クリしごき 締まりのイイアナルに生挿入!

Duration: 2:00:02
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1467kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Popular Transvestite Beauty Is Still Wet The School Students Can Not Stop The Lower Body

Supernova! Penis Bing Transvestite Beauty Boys vol.3

Studio: Lady Boy / Mousou Zoku
Genres: Asian, Anal/Oral Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Creampie, Crossdressing, Fingering, Handjob, Ladyboy, Masturbation, Toys, Transvestites, Threesome, Teen

超新星男の娘第3弾!!ちょっと天然なイケメンボーイ・宮城ゆうきクン19歳。至ってノーマルの美少年が、徐々に開発されて"男の娘"化されるまでをじっくり撮影したドキュメント映像。

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 2:08:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 3.6 GB

Download Supernova! Penis Bing Transvestite Beauty Boys vol.3

Perfectly beautiful trance

Cast: girl
Genres: Trance, webcam, anal, dildo

What is this incredible beauty sitting in front of the webcam and luring special viewers into the VIP chat. She has purple hair with big breasts, luxurious in a suit, but then she gets up and she's a trans dick falls out of her swimsuit! She starts to fuck herself on camera in anal sex.

Duration: 1:28:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Perfectly beautiful trance

Perfectly beautiful trance

Genres: Trance, webcam, anal, dildo

What is this incredible beauty sitting in front of the webcam and luring special viewers into the VIP chat. She has purple hair with big breasts, luxurious in a suit, but then she gets up and she's a trans dick falls out of her swimsuit! She starts to fuck herself on camera in anal sex.

Duration: 1:28:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Perfectly beautiful trance

Barbara Perez & Ravena Hanniely

Cast: Barbara Perez & Ravena Hanniely
Genres: Latina, Hardcore, Natural tits, Big Tits, Anal, Deepthroat, Gonzo, Blowjob, Big Dick, Cum swallow, Blonde, Trans, Shemale on Female

The aesthetically beautiful couple today began their sexual sweats in terms of sex. One of them is a beautiful blonde girl, and an equally beautiful brunette puts her on the penis, you ask where she got her penis from. It's simple. She is a trance.

Duration: 38:50
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14658kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

Download Barbara Perez & Ravena Hanniely

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall

One thing I love about Thailand is the number of locations offering rooms you can turn to to do your dirt. You are never far away when you are in Pattaya which is a blessing especially when you run into devilish girls like Vava. I met her at a bar, I sat down at a stool and before I could say a word she was between my legs slowly grinding her behind over my crotch, I just stood straight back up and pulled her by her arm and ran to a room. Vava suggested to get a room so she could watch the whole thing so I happily obliged. Watch Vava watch herself getting fucked right here at LadyboyVice..

Duration: 23:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4891kbps

File size: 860.4 MB

Download Mirror, Mirror on the Wall

Paola Castro

Cast: Paola Castro
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Solo, Cumsho

This sexy, big-assed T-girl is ready to have some fun. She wants her huge cock deep throated, and she wants her asshole reamed. It doesn't matter if you're a tranny, stud or babe these T-girls are not hard to get along with. They got what you want, big tits, big dicks and tight asses. What more could you want?!

Duration: 21:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7483kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Paola Castro

My Transsexual Stepmom Needs Deep Anal

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Mara Nova
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Hardcore, Anal, Ass, Big Dick, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Brunette, Bubble Butt, Cum swallow, Family Roleplay, Gaping

's away! This new stepson is bursting with curiosity for her smoking hot, transexual stepmom Mara Nova! is ready for hardcore fuck with his uncut cock.

Duration: 29:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5512kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download My Transsexual Stepmom Needs Deep Anal

Luana Aquylla

Genres: Shemale, Solo

Transsexual Luana Aquylla oils up her smooth skin, twerking her thick rear as her stiff rod protrudes below.

Duration: 29:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2272kbps

File size: 530.7 MB

Download Luana Aquylla

Aum - Tight Little Thing

Aum sure does have a tight little body -- Tiny hormone titties with a cute little ass. She enjoyed showing it off to our camera and then jerking her hard cock until cum spurted. Especially enjoyed her backwards shirt showing off those cute boobies. Aum is a doll and happy to share with our members on LadyboyCrush..

Duration: 12:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7674kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 698.0 MB

Download Aum - Tight Little Thing

Suck my strapon

Genres: Tgirl, strapon, femdom, anal

The situation is actually a taste. which unfolds. Two bright bitches staged a crown fuck, in which the star of the evening is a dominant girl who fucks a sexually anxious tranny with a strapon.

Duration: 46:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4668kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Suck my strapon

Green Dress Milker

One of the sexiest Ladyboys in the world, Mos strokes and sucks like no other. Mos is wearing a sexy green dress and pink panties. But you won't even notice the panties since they're pulled aside and Mos's erect girl-cock is poking out. She's always hard and always ready for fun. Mos is so good at pleasure she presents her ass to the POV but just the sight of her asshole pushes him over the edge. Warm spunk drains from the POV's balls and down the shaft..

Duration: 12:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps

File size: 468.5 MB

Download Green Dress Milker

Toto

Cast: Toto
Genres: Transsexuals, Ladyboy, Shemale, Solo, Cumsho

Do you like your girls to have big breasts? Do you like them to talk dirty to you and tell you all of the things they would like you to do to them? Guy takes it in the ass from hot trannies in threesome fuck fun.

Duration: 13:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6559kbps

File size: 689.9 MB

Download Toto

Back