Sexy Slaves Extreme Bondage And Humilation

Elbow cuff trap

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

Hmm I was tricked! This challenge was just not possible, so it is not fair! I was handcuffed with 2 pairs of cuffs, one on my wrists and one on my elbows. Sir said he wanted me to train my escape skills, so I grabbed a key and started my escape. The handcuffs on the wrists were fairly easy, I'm getting better at escaping! But then I realized something (you probably all know this already): I can't reach my elbows with my hands when my elbows are cuffed! Try it at home, it is not possible! Or does someone know the solution? What should I have done to escape from the second pair?

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13665kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 417.3 MB

Download Elbow cuff trap

Nyssas Needs Pt 2 - Nyssa Nevers

Release Year: 2012

Earlier Nyssa was all smiles and giggles. Now we're going to see if we can change that. The box on her head has been open so far, which is uncomfortable, but not too distressing. Close it, though, and it is a completely different game. It becomes hot, claustrophobic and loud as hell inside. It is enough to make her start screaming for mercy right away.

We take the box off, but that is not an act of mercy. The members want to watch Nyssa punish herself and it was just getting in the way. She needs to be able to wind up and hit hard enough to raise a welt. No one is going to stand for her going easy on herself.

Duration: 48:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 548.7 MB

Download Nyssas Needs Pt 2 - Nyssa Nevers

Effected

Luna Lovely is effected by the bondage she's put in. First she is spread and exposed. She's touched in ways she never asked for and never wanted, but being bound means she has no choice.

Then she's being pulled up by her hair and held down by her arms. He perfect ass is ripe for the plucking. Who could resist making those cheeks bounce? Turning them red. Then slipping a dick into that sweet dripping cunt.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 48:48
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264)

File size: 418.6 MB

Download Effected

Family Annihilator

artre and Lance Hart are a seemingly normal couple. They go out on date nights. They are very much in love. Their marriage is paradise. Lance is so fucking pretty! Charlotte just loves him so damn much. It's disgusting! It's unnatural! Why does he get to have such a sexy wife?!?! What does he have that OT doesn't have?

Don't worry, OT is going to fix them! At first he toys with them for his own amusement. You can't make it too quick with these miserable bastards. You have to take your time so they really suffer. OT makes the pretty boy watch as he finally gets his due. Charlotte pretends she doesn't like it, but truth be told OT is much better than Lance ever could be.

Duration: 56:45

File size: 557.8 MB

Download Family Annihilator

Diabolical

I had just enough chain to reach the end where it was attached to the floor, but it was locked to the ground. The thick metal collar around my neck was also locked. The rubber in my mouth was surrounded by a strap of metal that locked behind my head. I was trapped. As if I could have released the chain from the floor he came in and pulled it tighter so I could no longer reach the lock. When I had finally gotten comfortable he came in and pulled it even tighter.

The device he put me on next held me with my ass in the air. With my legs spread my sweet pussy was completely exposed. His tender caress and gentle kiss only made me more afraid of what he was going to do to me next. When the heavy paddle hit my ass for the first time I knew this was going to be worse than I had feared. My screams didn't slow him down. They only made him decide to finger my asshole before he shoved a thick metal hook inside.

His final contortion leaves my asshole completely open for a giant dildo and my ass exposed for a heavy caning. That's not enough for him though. He canes my feet till I'm near tears. Then he decides to try and get me to cum. It's not hard. Pumping the dildo a little and vibrating my clit is all it takes before I'm panting and shaking with orgasm.

Duration: 33:59

File size: 326.5 MB

Download Diabolical

Drool And Board

From the site: Eugene sent Kenzie Taylor to OT to help work off her debt to him. OT's "Photography" seems a little weird to Kenzie, but she plays along. The reality is that OT doesn't really do photography other than to document the crazy devices he puts women in. Kenzie starts to struggle when OT leaves her alone for a while. When he returns to have his fun with her he makes the positions increasingly more difficult. The more uncomfortable Kenzie gets the more panicked she gets.

He exposes and plays with her GIANT tits. He puts her on her knees and ties her tits tightly apart. He pulls her knees up so that all her weight is on them. Kenzie hates it, but she can't help loving it. The drool from the gag runs straight down her face. It even gets caught up in her bush. The board OT has her strapped to is seriously harsh.

info
Kenzie enters dressed and is gagged with a metal gag, she starts drooling. After she's undressed she's bound to a board and her nipples are tortured. Her tits are tied, she's whipped, and then bound spread with clamps on her pussy lips. An anal hook is inserted into her pussy and she's made to cum with the Hitachi.

Duration: 38:09

File size: 347.1 MB

Download Drool And Board

Jessica 3000

The experiment was largely sexual in nature. Restraints are necessary due to the intensity of the procedure. Once Eden is locked down she begins to question her decision to sign up for the Jessica 3000 experiment. To be fair she hadn't done any research on what she'd be getting into.

The dick gag down her throat and the pear of anguish in her ass begins to give her an idea of what she is in for. The drool drips from her face and she's pulled by her asshole to the floor into a horrific squatting position. She nearly drowns in her own spit.

Each phase of the experiment gets worse. She's made to bend over and suck on a cock deep in her throat while she's fucked from behind. Her thumbs are pulled high above her while she's gagged and whipped.

The final phase of the experiment is where the real action happens. Large metal rods skewer her body through her ass and out her mouth. The drool and tears drain from her face. When the electric wires are attached our new Jessica 3000 begins to panic!

Duration: 29:46

File size: 239.9 MB

Download Jessica 3000

I Dream of Dolly

Most men have sexual fantasies about the women in their lives or on TV that they would like to make love to. OT has more disturbing dreams. He dreams of women like Dolly Mattel bound in agonizing restraints and tormented physically and psychologically. You can watch his fantasies play out every week.

This week it's Dolly Mattel who gets to act in his dreams. His fetish du jour is biting and Dolly is a perfect target. With her youthful soft skin OT has a wonderful canvas to sink his teeth into. He bites her all over her body including her tender nipples. Each position presents a new predicament for Dolly. Her cute little panties make her look innocent, but she's far more perverted than she lets on. She suffers like only a true slut can.

Duration: 43:12

File size: 407.5 MB

Download I Dream of Dolly

Invader

My name is Kleio Valentien. I'm tired, I'm hungry, and I'm alone in the world. I made a mistake. Or to be more accurate I made a series of mistakes. I just wanted a soft bed to lay in for the night. I thought I'd shower, raid the fridge, then watch something on TV while I fell asleep. I only meant to scare London River. She so kindly let me into her home and told me all about the neighborhood. I would have tied her up. I would have kept her alive and safe. I would have released her when I was ready to go.

Duration: 40:10

File size: 472.8 MB

Download Invader

RTB - Blonde Milf orgasmblasted on sybian and does inverted deepthroat!

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination, Big Breasts, Big Ass

Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian and does brutal inverted deepthroat in straightjacket!

There is nothing quite like a BaRs live Sexuallybroken show, and Angel Allwood is finding that out the hard way. We have already pounded out all her holes until she is limp and dazed, and that was just the warm up. Now we are about to get serious. This busty blonde MILF is in for the ride of her life.

We bind up her breasts and belt her down onto a sybian on wheels, essentially turning her into a movable mouth hole. The sybian is the world's most powerful vibrator, and rips out multiple orgasms out of tender cunts before you can even blink. The wheels allow us to steer around Angel's face pussy to wherever strikes our fancy, and all the while she is cumming her brains out. Multi tasking is hard. Poor Angel. Can she deepthroat multiple cocks while being blasted with orgasms? Does she have any choice?

We wheel her around for a while, swapping her off the dick like a party favor, until it is time to amp it up even more. Depositing our dazed blonde into a leather straightjacket from The Stockroom, we proceed to hang her upside down from the rafters. The inverted suspension puts her face pussy at the perfect height for yet more throat training. Which is exactly what we do. The hard dicks sheath themselves balls deep. This real life swinger might of thought that she had plenty of previous experience, but nothing could prepare her for today.

We are only half way done with Angel. Live BaRS shows are relentless, fast paced and without mercy. It is a total overwhelming of the senses. Can this cock slut survive? Does she have what it takes? Stay tuned to find out...

Duration: 23:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download RTB - Blonde Milf orgasmblasted on sybian and does inverted deepthroat!

Nina Hartley and S Dee

This party got started but it has only gotten better here. S Dee is a welcoming gift for Nina Hartley and Ernest Greene. She was given over to them, body and mind. She will learn to love it.

Duration: 47:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 538.0 MB

Download Nina Hartley and S Dee

Suck and Fuck

Amarna Miller returns to Insex for more of what she loves. She languishes in a cage while OT prepares. She's made to strip down in the tight confinement. Then he uses her cunt for his amusement. Entering it roughly with a police baton. When he's satisfied she has to clean it.

Amarna has the body of a girl who moves around a lot. Not athletic per say, but she's toned and fit. OT is going to test her stamina. He makes her hold herself up, with a dick in her mouth. While she sucks he brings her knees in so she can't get comfortable. Then he canes her hard!

The one thing Amarna says she hates, but is willing to do is tickling. That's too obvious for OT. So he puts tight clamps on her labia and attaches them to her toes. While he tickles her feet she screams in Spanish begging for him to stop. Every time she tries to move her feet away it pulls painfully on her cunt.

Duration: 58:24

File size: 447.2 MB

Download Suck and Fuck

HT - Veruca James - The Good Little Slave - HD

Cast: Veruca James, Cyd Black
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Veruca James Gets Rewarded With Intense Bondage Orgasms

Take one look at this hot ass piece of meat and imagine all of the dirty things you would do to her. Veruca James is one of those girls that shows up on our door step looking for just that. Beautiful tits, a tight ass, and flexible body all make her an ideal candidate for the kind of training and rough treatment we specialize in and she craves.

Nothing makes Veruca wet and ready like a bit of bondage. Even languishing in her cage has her anxious for what she knows is coming next. Cyd inspects every inch of her body while she tries to contain her anticipation. She holds the slave position that she has been taught without complaining, eyes straight ahead, cautiously stealing glances as he moves around her.

Every flaw on her is noted. Every vulnerability is noted twice. He moves quickly through his evaluation, checking her tits, pussy, and ass last. When he is through it is time for what she has been waiting for.

Bondage is what gets Veruca up in the morning. It is what she dreams of when she goes to bed at night. Every one of her sexual fantasies involves being tied up, pushed down, and turned into an object of sexual service. It doesn't take long for the effects of the rope around her body to become obvious.

Her eyes become glassy as she makes her way into subspace. Her pussy is dripping wet. Her breathing turns into a combination of longing pants and satisfied moans. Even a light touch puts her right on the edge of orgasm.

By the time Cyd starts vibrating her she is ready to cum until she passes out. He doesn't push her that far but, judging by the way her eyes refuse to focus she is perilously close.

Duration: 1:01:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download HT - Veruca James - The Good Little Slave - HD

Violet Monroe

Violet Monroe is a thin creamy skinned redhead blessed with piercing blue eyes and a great love for deepthroat. Today we are going to see what those blue eyes look like draped over the top of our dick and watering. Violet likes it rough and brutal, she needs it hard in order to properly get her attention. Not to worry my dear, hardcore is what we specialize in.
Shackled down over a custom made wooden bondage device that leaves both ends deliciously on display, our fucktoy is ready to be played with. We warm up that throat with a dildo jammed right down to the tonsils as Violet sputters and drools. We are just loosing up her face pussy for the hard cock that follows. Both of Violet's holes are tag teamed without mercy as she is turned into a bag of holes.
It is an overloading of the senses. The bondage, the dick, the orgasms, the breathplay and choking blast Violet into her happy place. She can not escape or wiggle away from the dick. The orgasms are relentless. Violet is reduced to a messy sad eyed panda as her makeup slides down her well fucked face. As pretty as she was before, now she is beautiful. All fuck sluts should look like this.

Duration: 16:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6746kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 848.6 MB

Download Violet Monroe

Metal Willie

I was really inspired by the works of John Willie. It's one of the things that got me into the world of Glamor bondage photography. I thought if I could dress up like those women and be photographed maybe I would be as sexy as those women. I had only done a few photoshoots before I answered an ad in the paper for a photoshoot. After some negotiations on the phone I agreed to meet OT at his studio. I should have known by the way he looked at me. I should have seen his collection of gadgets and walked right back out the door.

I did get to wear a corset like in Willie's work. I did get the weird and sadistic bondage. OT even dressed me like one of the maids. He also impaled me on a metal dick and mounted me by my neck to a metal pipe. This isn't what I expected. This isn't what we agreed upon. None-the-less it's exactly what I wanted!

Duration: 44:56

File size: 366.7 MB

Download Metal Willie

RTB - Sexy MILF bound and fucked doggystyle with epic deepthroat!

Cast: Angel Allwood

In the final update of Angel Allwood's BaRS show, our well fucked MILF gets pushed to her outer limits by cock. We have already used this cock slut in all of her holes, hung her upside down in a straightjacket and fucked her limp. Time to put the icing on this fuck cake and blast Angel into next week with relentless orgasms.

We readjust Angel's breast bondage to properly bring up those massive breasts to their full glory. Angel is loopy and dazed from the overload of cock she has been served so far and we aim to overload her until her brains melt right out of her ears. Angel keeps her mouth hole open wide to signal her eagerness for the dick. We lay her down on the fuckbed and oblige. Both cocks ragdoll fuck Angel until her eyes are rattling in her skull.

We flip her in every position and angle, using her mouth and pussy as a sheath for our dick. The leather straightjacket keeps Angel firmly in place. We push her into doggystyle and ram 10 inches of BBC into her eager pussy. Angel is a black cock whore and cums appreciatively all over the dick. Her eyes glass over in bliss. This real life swinger is finally finding out exactly what it means to be sexually broken.

By the time we are have had our fill, this big breasted blonde MILF is lolling limply on our fuckbed, drooling and covered in her own juices. She can barely sit up and can not stop grinning. It is a good look on her. Today is a day her holes will not be forgetting anytime soon...

Duration: 23:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7277kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download RTB - Sexy MILF bound and fucked doggystyle with epic deepthroat!

London Keyes

London Keyes finds herself bound and blindfolded at the start of this kinky bondage sex scene. London's master gets her senses tingling with some flogging before letting her feast on his cock, getting it nice and wet before sliding inside her until he's ready to blow a load all over her eager face.

Duration: 28:48
Video: 1280x1080, AVC (H.264), 3690kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 812.2 MB

Download London Keyes

RTB - Maddy O'Reilly and Siouxsie Q - Oh! My Goodness - HD

Cast: Siouxsie Q and Maddy O'Reilly

We enjoy having two models on hand for a "RealTimeBondage" live feed because they can get kind of intense. We let our members add their suggestions on the forums and live as the show is taking place. That means that all of the action is raw and unscripted. Whether we're using them two at a time or alternating, having two girls on hand means double the fun.

Siouxsie Q has the kind of wide, terrified eyes that we love. The only thing we need to do is put together a stunning predicament that will make her peepers pop. Siouxsie and Maddy O'Reilly are sitting on the perfect prop. It's a large copper plate and they both know what it is for. A little bit of current is going to turn this into our electrical torment device.

And that's the beginning of a beautiful bit of predicament bondage. Siouxsie is standing on the plate with clamps on her nipples. She is tied so that she can pull herself up by her arms if she has the strength. Whenever her feet touch down the circuit is completed. That means the voltage runs right through her tits.

Maddy isn't going to get ignored all day. She's been sitting by quietly in her cage while we played with Siouxie. Well, we've got a Hitachi with her name on it. She's told us how much she loves to cum. Everyone does, right? Well, she isn't going to get that chance yet. We teased her for a bit before taking the toy away and leaving her to think about what she can do to earn some more time with the vibrator.

Duration: 57:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download RTB - Maddy O'Reilly and Siouxsie Q - Oh! My Goodness - HD

Naughty Tinkerbell Volume 73

Tinkerbell is corrected by strict preggo-Mistress! Pregnant Mistress just blows your head off the possibility of complete humiliation.

Duration: 31:08
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3705kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 874.7 MB

Download Naughty Tinkerbell Volume 73

RTB - Big breasted Milf Holly strictly restrained and Anally fucked by Bbc

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Holly Heart, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer

Big breasted Milf Holly Heart strictly restrained and Anally fucked by Bbc, messy epic deepthroat!

Busty blonde tightly tied and assfucked without mercy by huge black cock

In the final part of Holly Heart's live BaRS show, we pull out the big guns. It is DP time. This Bbc loving whore loves getting her ass royally plowed by huge dick and we are here to oblige. The bondage, orgasms and relentless facefucking have already blasted our big breast Milf into sexual subspace. Assfucking will be the rocket to take her into the universe of "Sexuallybroken".

After binding up our pet in a strict chest harness and letting her pee in a bucket so she does not spoil our nice dungeon floors, we throw Holly onto the fuckbed. What follows is an epic dicking down in every single hole by two hard relentless cocks. Holly is ragdoll fucked all over the bed in every angle and position we so desire.

This is what she was born for. Her hair and makeup are destroyed, giving her the look of a sad eyed messy panda. Drool pours out as the cocks pour in. Holly's eyes roll up into the back of her skull as 10 inches of black thunder own her ass and reshape it to be custom fitted. When we follow that up with a DP, Holly loses her mind. And who can blame her?

We fuck until we have had our fill. Our drained and well fucked pet is left twitching on the bed, reduced to a sticky bag of holes. Quick, did someone get the number of the cock truck that just hit her?

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download RTB - Big breasted Milf Holly strictly restrained and Anally fucked by Bbc

Harmony Concepts - The Misadventures of Holly Harmony

The return of everyone's favorite position, The Hogtie, wall-to-wall and nothing but! The beauties severely hogtied and strictly gagged in these all brand new scenes include: Amber Michaels twice-tied - attached to a beam and in a leopard bikini

Duration: 58:12
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1797kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 821.4 MB

Download Harmony Concepts - The Misadventures of Holly Harmony

HT - Mouth Ass Whore - Blonde Girl Sarah - HD

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon

A beautifully shaved pussy, a tight little ass and a very deep throat, Sarah Jane Ceylon has 3 holes that are made to take a cock. She will gag on Cyd's member and keep coming back for more. The way the motion tugs on her ass hook is just more incentive for her to give it her all.

When he bends her over and fucks her pussy the hook makes it a double penetration. Sarah Jane is so into it she can barely catch her breath. The cock she accepts willingly. If she had the choice she may try to get away from the whip or the hot wax.

Even the vibrators create enough of a sensation to make her scream at one point. But Cyd knows this girl all too well. She can struggle all she likes, the way he has her tied she isn't going anywhere.

Duration: 35:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download HT - Mouth Ass Whore - Blonde Girl Sarah - HD

Milfs In Bondage Scene 2

All sexed up after volume one, and she's back for more. More bondage, more ropes, more gags. Hot curvy and horny MILFs who get off on bondage, the tighter the better. If you liked MILFs In Bondage, you're gonna love MILFs In Bondage # 2.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:04:48
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 970.6 MB

Download Milfs In Bondage Scene 2

RTB - Sexy Latina Lyla bound, vibrated to orgasm and deepthroated by BBC! - HD

Cast: Lyla Storm, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer

They don't come much hotter or more eager then Lyla Storm. Only the nastiest and freakiest of porn sluts qualify to attempt a live BaRS show. Lyla most definitely qualifies. The utter abandon with which she flings herself on the dick is a beautiful sight to behold and why we keep inviting her back. Today is about putting this cock slut through her paces until she is completely destroyed.

Live BaRS shows are relentless and fast paced, without ever letting up or slowing down until our starlet is reduced to a puddle of twitching well fucked flesh. In part one of our show, Lyla starts off blindfolded and cuffed to a chair. Her huge mouth is open wide and her pink tongue juts out, signaling her desire for the dick. We oblige by relentlessly pouring the cock down her throat. As we are facefucking her, we have her multitask by stripping while still handcuffed.

Once her skirt and panties are off, we move her onto a slanted board and bind her down with belts. The board is at the perfect angle to open up Lyla's throat and we take full advantage of that fact, passing her skull back and forth on the two hard cocks like a game of tetherball. The drool pours forth and Lyla's makeup is destroyed. When makeup meets dick, dick always wins.

Time to overload our starlet. We add a vibrator to Lyla's bound and tightly restrained cunt and she cums fiercely, gratefully. The bondage, orgasms and deepthroating do the trick as Lyla is blasted into sexual subspace. She is delirious and loopy, a huge grin plastered across her messy face. Ok, enough warm up, time for the real action to start...

Duration: 20:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps

Download RTB - Sexy Latina Lyla bound, vibrated to orgasm and deepthroated by BBC! - HD

Anal Bride

Even on Juliette's wedding day she's captured and in distress yet again! While preparing for her special day an intruder has stopped by to give his version of something borrowed, new, because he's tired of feeling blue. Instead of the chauffeur escorting her to the chapel her assailant introducers her to gags and bondage since he wasn't invited to the wedding.

Duration: 34:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3877kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 987.1 MB

Download Anal Bride

SB - Bound Lotus fucked and used hard, epic drooling deepthroat... - HD

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Lotus Lain, Matt Williams, Owen Gray

Bound Lotus Lain roughly fucked and used hard, epic drooling deepthroat and squirting orgasms!

Tightly tied slut ragdoll fucked by two hard cocks

Lotus Lain is just the toy we were wishing for today. Toned, eager and blessed with a perfectly trained throat, Lotus got into the industry because she realized she was so good at fucking that she might as well make a living doing it. And who are we to argue? She is indeed quite good at the sex. Welcome back my dear.

Bound in a chest harness with her neck cruelly cranked towards her ankles, Lotus is utterly restrained. Both ends or her are wide open for use and she can not move a muscle. We are free to flip her around exactly how we wish and use take her from any side we so desire. And desire we do. What we desire is hard cock buried balls deep down that well trained throat. Lotus sputters and drools around the dick as her makeup melts.

Epic amounts of drool out her well used face as the dick reduces her to a sweaty cum covered puddle, and we decide it is time for the main course. We push her back onto her back, the bondage keeping her in a neat bundle of restrained flesh as we slide the dick home. We stuff her to the brim as she cums appreciatively all over the hard cock. The harder we are the wetter she gets.

As wrecked as our starlet is, we have not drained all the cum out yet, and we finger blast some quirting orgasms out of that tight pussy. Lotus is drenched, covered in cum and drool and glassy eyed. Sexuallybroken strikes again. Who is next?

Duration: 22:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6755kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download SB - Bound Lotus fucked and used hard, epic drooling deepthroat... - HD

Juliet's gags

Juliet decided to take matters into her own hands after having received so many letters following her most recent videos. She asked Victor Ballen to allow her to do this video as a special present for her fans. A video showing off her most favorite gags! Through a series of short introductions, Juliet tells us what she like in bondage and in gags. "I like it tight", she says at one point, smiling in her sweetly innocent manner.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:17:41
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1464kbps

File size: 911.8 MB

Download Juliet's gags

HT - The Beating Bella - Bella Rossi, Jack Hammer - HD

Cast: Bella Rossi

Bella Rossi has never been tied up by Jack Hammer. How the two of them have known each other this long and never gotten around to that is one of life's great mysteries. It isn't going to be a problem after today, though.

What makes Bella so exciting is how she reacts to pain. If you choke her even a little bit she is dripping wet by the time your hand comes away. If you tie off her tits and take the cane to them it is almost as good as a vibrator when it comes to making her cum. The two of them together are more than enough to make her blow her top.

And how could anyone resist that kind of temptation? Look at her body. Those tits are Made for this kind of torment. Her throat is begging for a good squeeze.

If you don't do it to her, just tie her into a predicament and watch her do it to herself. She's too ready eager to let a little thing like lack of air stop her from getting off.

Duration: 54:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps

Download HT - The Beating Bella - Bella Rossi, Jack Hammer - HD

HT - Claire Robbins - A Little Miss Robbins - HD

Cast: Claire Robbins, Jack Hammer

Little Miss Getting Her Ass Kicked

"I like to be tied up and roughed up," she said. Well, dear, you've come to the right place. Claire Robbins wants the full Bdsm experience. Rope, corporal punishment, and intense orgasms, and she thinks she's ready. She isn't.

First off, her holes could use a bit more training. Jack Hammer has more cock than she can handle. She is going to have to learn to deal with the dildos before she can upgrade to the real thing. When the rubber dick starts pounding the back of her throat her gag reflex kicks in. If she can't manage to do something as simple as cum and suck cock at the same time then she has no hope of satisfying a man.

Sometimes we just want to see them cum. That's when we pull out the Sybian. This ride-on vibrator pumps out the most incredible orgasms any woman will ever have. It literally has Claire cumming so hard that she starts to cry. Or maybe the tears are from the flogging, caning, and riding crop that she had to endure. Since she can't speak with that rope gag in her mouth I guess we'll never know.

Duration: 52:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 111kbps

Download HT - Claire Robbins - A Little Miss Robbins - HD

Back