Number of pictures: 16
Resolution: 4496x3000
Resolution: 3000x4496
File size: 69.06 MB

2.png

The_Upper_Deck.zip

595 - Cladi Puts on a Truly Sexy Show

Cladi Puts on a Truly Sexy Show

So Cladi came to visit and I talked her into posing but she wanted to do her posing at my bar. How could I refuse? Within the first minute the show went red hot. Cladi twisted that blue dress and began by showing her sweet pussy. What a great start! She kept going for awhile and then got rid of the dress leaving her in a girdle and a pretty nice shelf bra holding a couple of fine breasts. She only needed to lower the bra leaving those beautiful breasts totally on display. I guess Cladi was in 'display mode' since after showing her delicious pussy and sweet breasts, she proceeded to show us a well rounded rear end. I'd say Cladi covered - or uncovered - everything today

Photoset name: 595 - Cladi Puts on a Truly Sexy Show
Number of pictures: 100
Resolution: 1800x1199
Resolution: 1200x1800
File size: 33.99 MB

2.png

595 - Cladi Puts on a Truly Sexy Show.zip

594 - Spectacular in Leather

Spectacular in Leather

There is this lady, X-trem Girl, who always draws attention. Today that attention is here. That attention is a very attractive black and red leather outfit. Match that to the jet black hair, black nylons and high boots and the effect is stunning. I think you will enjoy the posing and then, abruptly, the skirt comes off and she displays her fine treasure to feast your eyes on. Do you think she enjoys the eyes on her? I'm sure she does and she quickly opens the bustier top to display her fine breasts and jeweled nipples. Again her posing is outstanding and she shows her spectacular body well for your visual pleasure. And that explains her name.

Photoset name: 594 - Spectacular in Leather
Number of pictures: 118
Resolution: 1199x1800
File size: 27.63 MB

2.png

594 - Spectacular in Leather.zip

593 - The Ultimate Race Queen

The Ultimate Race Queen

I must say Peterbilt certainly has some fine supporters. Fantasy is sporting a terrific, finish line flag outfit. That black and white outfit coupled with the black nylons with garter straps and black heels certainly makes one's mind wander - but to where? That body and those gorgeous legs sure tell you where. It doesn't take long for Fantasy to show you. She is so proud of those beautiful breasts as she removes her little jacket and lingers on them. Then she begins to slowly lower the bottom of the outfit and displays her signature view. You noticed the pierced, jeweled nipples and now Fantasy follows up with her jeweled pussy. I'm sure you'll agree with me that this lady can certainly put on a show right to the finish line.

Photoset name: 593 - The Ultimate Race Queen
Number of pictures: 101
File size: 22.95 MB

2.png

593 - The Ultimate Race Queen.zip

592 - The Ultra-Slow Tease

The Ultra-Slow Tease

My fashion star, Ines, arrived for a couple of days visit. This vivacious woman is always a pleasure to have here plus she does great photos, which we got to pretty quickly. Adorned in a black mini suit with a pleated skirt, Ines always present a stunning appearance. She also is one big tease. Notice how she teases by playing with her nylons and garter straps. Watch again how she allows us so many peeks inside that blouse before it 'finally' comes off. She loves it, just look at the constant smiles on that face. Then she does the same thing with the skirt. I hope you will agree that waiting for the blouse to come off was worth the wait. The lady owns a finely formed pair of breasts and she is so proud of them.

Photoset name: 592 - The Ultra-Slow Tease
Number of pictures: 102
File size: 27.60 MB

2.png

592 - The Ultra-Slow Tease.zip

2021-02-25 - Sultry EU Super-MILF Wanilianna is back by popular demand

Sultry EU Super-MILF Wanilianna is back by popular demand, dressed up in her black stiletto high heels, thigh high stockings with garter belt, and an elegant sparkly black dress. Showing off her figure, her ass, and then her incredible flexibility, Wanilianna lowers her dress top to play with her big MILF tits and rubs her pussy under her silky black panties, before standing up and pulling her panties completely off - spreading her ass cheeks wide for a nice close view of her shaved smooth mature pussy. Back on the bed, she spreads out as wide as is humanly possible to rub and finger fuck herself and bends herself in such a way that lets her pussy juices drip into her own mouth while giving you an upclose shot of her tight little asshole

Tags: big tits, brunettes, elegant, high heels, masturbation, milf, over 40, shaved pussy, stockings and lingerie

Photoset name: 2021-02-25_Sultry_EU_Super-MILF_Wanilianna_is_back_by_popular_demand
Number of pictures: 146
Resolution: 6016x4016
Resolution: 4016x6016
File size: 274.25 MB

2.png

2021-02-25_Sultry_EU_Super-MILF_Wanilianna_is_back_by_popular_demand.zip

2021-02-25 - Sunny - feeling foxy

Fuckable and foxy, Belarus mommy Sunny is your dream come true. She loves to flaunt her incredible figure while she's dressed and then even more when she's naked! If you want to enjoy this complete package, from her firm breasts to her slippery snatch, all you have to do is promise her the ultimate carnal pleasure.

Photoset name: 2021-02-25_sunny_2_feeling-foxy
Number of pictures: 90
Resolution: 3600x2400
Resolution: 2400x3600
File size: 181.31 MB

2.png

2021-02-25_sunny_2_feeling-foxy.zip

2018-09-26 - Badd Gramma masturbates in her bedroom with a toy

Badd Gramma is relaxing in bed in her white lingerie, and showing off her mature body. She strips nude and grabs her favorite toy. She fucks her hairy pussy with her vibrator and orgasms madly.

Photoset name: BaddGramma_WhiteLingerieBlackBed_superhr
Number of pictures: 117
Resolution: 3000x2000
Resolution: 2000x3000
File size: 99.83 MB

2.png

BaddGramma_WhiteLingerieBlackBed_superhr.zip

2018-08-31 - Badd Gramma strips naked with a rose

Badd Gramma is sitting with a rose in her purple dress. She strips off her dress and stockings, and shows off her hairy body. She spreads her legs and we can enjoy her hairy pussy with perfection.

Photoset name: BaddGramma_PurpleDressBlackHeels_superhr
Number of pictures: 119
File size: 123.69 MB

2.png

BaddGramma_PurpleDressBlackHeels_superhr.zip

2018-07-22 - Badd Gramma strips off her sexy golden dress

Badd Gramma is 53, and posing in her sexy golden dress, and has black panties covering her hairy pussy. She strips naked and shows off her hairy pussy and pits, and then lays back on her couch all naked.

Photoset name: BaddGramma_GoldDressBlackPanty_superhr
Number of pictures: 113
File size: 118.17 MB

2.png

BaddGramma_GoldDressBlackPanty_superhr.zip

2018-06-29 - Badd Gramma strips off her sexy pink lingerie

Badd Gramma is 53, and very sexy today in her dress and pink lingerie. She strips naked and shows us her beautiful body and hairy pussy. She spreads her legs wide open, shows us her hairy bush and more.

Photoset name: BaddGramma_PinkLingeriePurpleDress_superhr
Number of pictures: 110
File size: 92.59 MB

2.png

BaddGramma_PinkLingeriePurpleDress_superhr.zip

2018-07-07 - Badd Gramma strips naked on her red blanket

Badd Gramma is laying on her red bed in her black lingerie. She spreads her legs, and models her hairy pussy. She has fun with her open legs, touching her hairy bush, and enjoying her natural body.

Photoset name: BaddGramma_RedBedBlackLingerie_superhr
File size: 104.24 MB

2.png

BaddGramma_RedBedBlackLingerie_superhr.zip

2018-06-15 - Badd Gramma strips naked in her office

Badd Gramma is in her office finishing work, and strips off her suit and lingerie. She touches her hairy pits and then her hairy bush. She models her 53 year-old naturally hairy body and has fun.

Photoset name: BaddGramma_BlackSuiteWhiteBlouse_superhr
File size: 118.97 MB

2.png

BaddGramma_BlackSuiteWhiteBlouse_superhr.zip

Back