Sexy moms, older & mature women

Lady Erika - 5261

Lady Erika
LiveShow
In this series you see my adventures as Lady Erika from 1999 and 2000, who were never posted in Legsworld before. Today you see, how a slave prepares me for a live show in front of camera with leather paraphernalia. The crowd at the screens wanted the TallBoy to lick my Pussy and my butthole. He really opened my buttocks wide.In this series you see my adventures as Lady Erika from 1999 and 2000, who were never posted in Legsworld before. Today you see, how a slave prepares me for a live show in front of camera with leather paraphernalia. The crowd at the screens wanted the TallBoy to lick my Pussy and my butthole. He really opened my buttocks wide.

Photoset name: 5261
Number of pictures: 41
Resolution: 2016x1536
Resolution: 1566x2046
File size: 13.37 MB

2.png

5261.zip

Lady Erika - 5269

Lady Erika
Gardenwork for Grandpa Willy
In this series you can see my adventures as Lady Erika from the years 1999 and 2000, which were previously never posted on Legsworld. When it is hot in summer, I like to be naked, even outside in the garden. Today I am supposed to work something in the garden of member Willy from Herne and sweep the terrace, while the hot retiree once again is watching me splinter naked secretly from his study and certainly he is wanking his old fat dick. Willy never gets stiff anymre but his tail is long and fat, as his balls.In this series you can see my adventures as Lady Erika from the years 1999 and 2000, which were previously never posted on Legsworld. When it is hot in summer, I like to be naked, even outside in the garden. Today I am supposed to work something in the garden of member Willy from Herne and sweep the terrace, while the hot retiree once again is watching me splinter naked secretly from his study and certainly he is wanking his old fat dick. Willy never gets stiff anymre but his tail is long and fat, as his balls.

Photoset name: 5269
Number of pictures: 55
File size: 21.75 MB

2.png

5269.zip

Lady Erika - 5278

Lady Erika
Tour with the Cabrio
In this series you can see my adventures as Lady Erika from the years 1999 and 2000, which were previously never posted on Legsworld. Today I drive in my Barchetta convertible to a parking lot to make awesome photos in 15cm high-heeeld golden mules. Except for the shoes and white lace panties, Im completely naked. Then you see me on the street in front of my car and other cars naked under the coat in white mules.In this series you can see my adventures as Lady Erika from the years 1999 and 2000, which were previously never posted on Legsworld. Today I drive in my Barchetta convertible to a parking lot to make awesome photos in 15cm high-heeeld golden mules. Except for the shoes and white lace panties, Im completely naked. Then you see me on the street in front of my car and other cars naked under the coat in white mules.

Photoset name: 5278
Number of pictures: 59
File size: 19.40 MB

2.png

5278.zip

Lady Ewa - 5290

Lady Ewa
Nylonwalk in Krakow
The blonde Lady is tottering today through the city with a hat and high heels, dressed in an elegant black business suit. The slit in her skirt is so long, that you can look up to the garter belt. To this, Lady Ewa wears black seamed nylons. Again and again the guys to look after the Polish, and not just the guys.The blonde Lady is tottering today through the city with a hat and high heels, dressed in an elegant black business suit. The slit in her skirt is so long, that you can look up to the garter belt. To this, Lady Ewa wears black seamed nylons. Again and again the guys to look after the Polish, and not just the guys.

Photoset name: 5290
Number of pictures: 77
Resolution: 1600x1200
Resolution: 1230x1630
File size: 24.80 MB

2.png

5290.zip

Lady Ewa - 5293

Lady Ewa
Frivolous in the City
With Hat, ultra sheeer black seamed nylons and golden sandals, the Lady is on the road again today for some wankers in the city. The short black skirt she has pulled up so far, that the beginning of the stockings can be seen by everyone. She loves it when guys can see under her skirt and get their hoops on it.With Hat, ultra sheeer black seamed nylons and golden sandals, the Lady is on the road again today for some wankers in the city. The short black skirt she has pulled up so far, that the beginning of the stockings can be seen by everyone. She loves it when guys can see under her skirt and get their hoops on it.

Photoset name: 5293
Number of pictures: 34
File size: 13.08 MB

2.png

5293.zip

Lady Ewa - 5296

Lady Ewa
Stark Naked at the Beach
On a lonely part of the beach at the baltic sea, the stark naked Poland Lady shows you not only her dark tanned feet. On all fours, blondie Ewa stretches out her sexy butt and pulls off her long labia with her long and red-polished finger nails. Maybe someone is watching the lonely exhibitionist, when she is offering her cunt and asshole?On a lonely part of the beach at the baltic sea, the stark naked Poland Lady shows you not only her dark tanned feet. On all fours, blondie Ewa stretches out her sexy butt and pulls off her long labia with her long and red-polished finger nails. Maybe someone is watching the lonely exhibitionist, when she is offering her cunt and asshole?

Photoset name: 5296
Number of pictures: 98
File size: 18.68 MB

2.png

5296.zip

Lady Ewa - 5299

Lady Ewa
Sexy Stroll through the Park
With a horny Member Lady Ewa makes tonight a stroll through the Park in a knitted dress and red patent leather pumps. The two take a break on a bench and businessman David takes a pair of ultra-sheer brown nylon stockings and dresses the Lady Lady. This makes both so hot that David pulls his pants down and rubs his dick on the nylon feet of the Polish Lady.With a horny Member Lady Ewa makes tonight a stroll through the Park in a knitted dress and red patent leather pumps. The two take a break on a bench and businessman David takes a pair of ultra-sheer brown nylon stockings and dresses the Lady Lady. This makes both so hot that David pulls his pants down and rubs his dick on the nylon feet of the Polish Lady.

Photoset name: 5299
Number of pictures: 138
File size: 56.14 MB

2.png

5299.zip

Lady Ewa - 5302

Lady Ewa
Frivolous Stroll with Hat
Lady Ewa sits in an elegant beige-and-black costume with hat in the Café, so that her feet can relax from running in the narrow, 14 cm high pumps. Her short black skirt slipped up so far, that the welts of her sheer black seamed nylon stockings can be seen by the people. Then she continues her walk across the marketplace, where she is solicited by some people.Lady Ewa sits in an elegant beige-and-black costume with hat in the Café, so that her feet can relax from running in the narrow, 14 cm high pumps. Her short black skirt slipped up so far, that the welts of her sheer black seamed nylon stockings can be seen by the people. Then she continues her walk across the marketplace, where she is solicited by some people.

Photoset name: 5302
Number of pictures: 54
File size: 18.32 MB

2.png

5302.zip

Lady Ewa - 5308

Lady Ewa
Wanker´s Goddess in the City
In a super short pleated skirt, ultra sheer nylons on suspenders and 15 cm high heeled mules, Lady Ewa is on the way today for a nylon voyeur in a small town in Poland. She is tottering through the city, let him see her bare butt, when she bends, and presents her long, dark-red polished toenails under the nylon.In a super short pleated skirt, ultra sheer nylons on suspenders and 15 cm high heeled mules, Lady Ewa is on the way today for a nylon voyeur in a small town in Poland. She is tottering through the city, let him see her bare butt, when she bends, and presents her long, dark-red polished toenails under the nylon.

Photoset name: 5308
Number of pictures: 82
File size: 28.66 MB

2.png

5308.zip

Lady Ewa - 5311

Lady Ewa
The Nylon Puppet
The Polish Lady is traveling in a black plaid skirt and high-heeled sandals in the city for a nylon wanker. Under the skirt she wears sheer black stockings and under her long blond hair she has an earphone, so that wanker Horst via radio can guid the long legged sexy where to go.The Polish Lady is traveling in a black plaid skirt and high-heeled sandals in the city for a nylon wanker. Under the skirt she wears sheer black stockings and under her long blond hair she has an earphone, so that wanker Horst via radio can guid the long legged sexy where to go.

Photoset name: 5311
Number of pictures: 76
Resolution: 1015x1630
File size: 27.44 MB

2.png

5311.zip

Back