Photoset name: Leeah - lee015 - 245118 - 2000
Number of pictures: 124
Resolution: 2000x1331
Resolution: 1331x2000
File size: 42.81 MB

2.png

Leeah - lee015 - 245118 - 2000.zip

2022-03-05 - Kaylynn Keys - down to business

Demure but sexy in equal measures, Kaylynn Keys may seem too ladylike to be a freak but she's got the soul of a sex kitten. She's always looking for a good reason to peel her clothes off and jiggle those D-cups. Her bald snatch is already wet and wild when she spreads her thighs to show off her pussy.

Photoset name: 2022-03-05_kaylynn_keys - down-to-business_2400
Number of pictures: 77
Resolution: 3600x2401
Resolution: 2401x3600
File size: 139.10 MB

2.png

2022-03-05_kaylynn_keys - down-to-business_2400.zip

Lara - Willie is a member of my website - 23196

Willie is a member of my website and wrote in to see if his dream of fucking me could come true. He had become a member of my website in a rather unusual way. His job is a photocopier salesman (yes they still exist) and the job involves a lot of travelling up and down the motorways of the UK for many hours of the week. Obviously Willie needs some comfort breaks (tea, food, a wank) and has to stop at the 'wonderfully' clean and sumptuous services that can be found on Britains motorways. It was in one such place that he found 2 dvds in the loos. One was Dumping Dwarves and the other was Laras World of Nylons. The dwarves dvd didn't float his boat, but Willie loved seeing me in stockings and wanted more. So he searched for me on the internet, found my website and became a member. At least now when he stops at the services, he can be sure he has some less weird subject matter to watch. So after getting in contact with me I became aware that Willie had a penchant for uniforms as well as seamed stockings. So i decided to put on my white nurses uniform, black seamed stockings and finished it off with some special nurses rubber gloves. I like the rubber gloves, they feel great when i run my hands over myself and the feeling of the rubber pulling on my clit is wonderful. Willie looked great in his suit. As many of you know I love a man in a suit and this 1 way to get me hot under the collar before we started fucking. I will let you know that my bedside manner was superb and that the patient received full attention from my healing hands. I think that after i had had my wicked way with him though, he was in far worse condition than when he arrived!

Photoset name: Lara - Willie is a member of my website - 23196
Number of pictures: 153
Resolution: 2000x1328
Resolution: 1328x2000
File size: 90.63 MB

2.png

Lara - Willie is a member of my website - 23196.zip

Lara - Wonderful Russian tease Candy Alexa - 23291

Now the wonderful Russian tease Candy Alexa and I had been talking for over a year about here appearing on my site (especially after my husband Jimslip had had the pleasure of her twice within that time). So the day had arrived and she waltzed in with her big juggs, big lips, cute bottom and now blonde hair and I was extremely excited. Seeing as one of the most talked about shots of one of our television shows is where Candy walks in her red mini kilt, with white panties and the camera is focussed on her bottom which wiggles away; i decided to recreate this shot and slow it down so you can enjoy it, in all its glory here on my website. Whilst Candy went for the cute, buxom teen look, I decided to go for lovely MILF. With my blue spotted dress, cinched in at the waist with a tight white belt, you can only guess whats underneath ityes, some sexy lingerie and the obligatory fully fashioned nylon seamed stockings. Candy is such a tease and you know me and big juggs, they just drive me crazy and I have to get my hands, mouth, well, anything on them, especially after seeing her bum wiggling up and down my stairs. So I take her up to stand in front of Jim and as we stand over the camera with our hands in each others knickers we're obviously getting him hot under the collar. Take a look and see what else we get up too and whether we could make Jim so hot under the collar that he just has to drop the camera and join in.

Photoset name: Lara - Wonderful Russian tease Candy Alexa - 23291
Number of pictures: 128
Resolution: 2000x1330
Resolution: 1330x2000
File size: 83.81 MB

2.png

Lara - Wonderful Russian tease Candy Alexa - 23291.zip

2022-03-06 - Melanie in Her Sexy Lingerie & Robe Puts on a Show For You

Busty redhead GILF Melanie is in her shiny golden silk robe, which she opens to reveal purple lingerie - a bodysuit, thigh high stockings, and even matching purple high heels. After giving you a spin and some poses, she turns to flash her ass and pull on her panties to flash a bit more, then turns to face you and lowers her bodysuit so her big natural tits pop out for some groping and pinching. Once she unclasps her garter belt, she slides off the bodysuit and the panties, and now - wearing only her thigh high stockings and heels - spreads her legs wide to rub and finger fuck her shaved smooth mature pussy for you with a smile

Models : Melanie

Tags: big tits, curvy, elegant, gilf, high heels, lingerie, masturbation, mature, over 50, redhead, shaved pussy, stockings and lingerie

Photoset name: 2022-03-06_Melanie in Her Sexy Lingerie & Robe Puts on a Show For You
Number of pictures: 157
Resolution: 6000x4000
Resolution: 4000x6000
File size: 555.93 MB

2.png

2022-03-06_Melanie in Her Sexy Lingerie & Robe Puts on a Show For You.zip

2022-03-06 - Marta in a See-Through Top Sucks & Fucks

Marta's in her bedroom, on her bed, dressed in a very revealing see-through black top, short black leather skirt, a little black hat, and matching black high heels when she's joined by a fit young man who's ready to relieve her boredom. After she strips off his top and jeans, she gets right to work with her hands and mouth on his cock, then he strips her naked and returns the favor by eating her shaved smooth mature pussy. They fuck doggystyle, missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and more until he shoots a big load on her curvy ass

Models : Marta

Tags: blowjob, boy/girl, cumshot, handjob, hardcore, high heels, milf, over 30, pussy licking, shaved pussy

Photoset name: 2022-03-06_Marta in a See-Through Top Sucks & Fucks
Number of pictures: 246
Resolution: 6720x4480
Resolution: 4480x6720
File size: 1.20 GB

2.png

2022-03-06_Marta in a See-Through Top Sucks & Fucks.zip

Back