Sexy moms, older & mature women

Lady Ewa - Bound and Grabbed - 5716

Lady Ewa - Bound and Grabbed

Lady Ewa is tied up and tapped on the red sofa by a member in the Legsworld bar in this update. She wears a light summer dress and sheer mocha-colored seamed nylons. The horny Markus pulls down her dress and squeezes the big tits of the lightlydressed Polish. At the end he squirts a big load of his cum on the big, sexy buttocks of the tied blonde mare.

Photoset name: 5716
Number of pictures: 123
Resolution: 3000x2000
Resolution: 2066x3044
File size: 86.51 MB

2.png

5716.zip

Lady Ewa - Pussyweights ar the Polsih Pussy - 5715

Lady Ewa - Pussyweights ar the Polsih Pussy

Lady Ewa is doing a little private show in the garden for member Heinz. She presents the horny guy her 18 cm high gold pumps. The racy blonde from Poland is dressed very sexy with a black lace blouse and sheer nylons with seams. Her labia are pulled out with heavy weights on brackets, which makes Heinz especially horny. And next time, Heinz wants to bring heavier weights to stretch Ewa's labia even longer.

Photoset name: 5715
Number of pictures: 92
Resolution: 3000x1992
Resolution: 2058x3050
File size: 65.29 MB

2.png

5715.zip

2021-10-05 - Olga Leona - if it feels good

Check out the way Olga Leona fills out her evening wear with her swanky curves. She takes her time undressing so she can enjoy every moment of jiggling those all natural tits. Once her hands slide between her thighs, fondling her nether region from her meaty bare twat to her tight anus is her only concern.

Photoset name: 2021-10-05_olga_leona - if-it-feels-good_2400
Number of pictures: 99
Resolution: 3600x2400
Resolution: 2400x3600
File size: 250.95 MB

2.png

2021-10-05_olga_leona - if-it-feels-good_2400.zip

2021-10-07 - Olga Leona - just for you

Busty milf Olga Leona has put on her little black dress for a date, but at the last moment she decides to stay in and take care of her own needs. Shucking her clothes is the first step so her magic fingers can pinch her nipples and squeeze her big boobs on the way down to her bare twat.

Photoset name: 2021-10-07_olga_leona - just-for-you_2400
Number of pictures: 97
File size: 209.02 MB

2.png

2021-10-07_olga_leona - just-for-you_2400.zip

2021-10-09 - Olga Leona - let your hair down

Lovely blonde Olga Leona loves dressing in short skirts and tight clothes that make her feel beautiful. This horny mama can't wait to hang up the phone and give in to her sexual urges! Her hands are everywhere, from fondling her big jugs and hard nipples to rubbing the dripping delight of her bald snatch.

Photoset name: 2021-10-09_olga_leona - let-your-hair-down_2400
Number of pictures: 102
File size: 212.14 MB

2.png

2021-10-09_olga_leona - let-your-hair-down_2400.zip

2021-10-11 - Olga Leona - no time to wait

Russian mommy Olga Leona is always DTF and if she can't find a partner, she'll peel off her tight dress and masturbate. Her tall figure is soft and inviting as her hands caress herself everywhere and squeeze her all natural tits. Watch how her fingers explore her bald slit as she throws her head back and moans.

Photoset name: 2021-10-11_olga_leona - no-time-to-wait_2400
Number of pictures: 96
File size: 237.56 MB

2.png

2021-10-11_olga_leona - no-time-to-wait_2400.zip

Mia - Dec 1, 2020 - mia-00001418-4000

She's a beautiful woman with a glamorous look and our first introduction to Mia here is dancing in front of the mirror, and wow that body is just a showstopper immediately! She loves shaking her butt around and we get a perfect view as she bends over, shaking her booty to the music before heading to the glass table, sticking a suction cup dildo on it and showing her oral technique. Spreading her legs - she's wearing her sexy black strappy high heel shoes - we next see her enjoying some penetration play with the dildo, sliding it in and out of her hole and stimulating her clitoris with her fingertips as well as the vibraking toy...and we see it from multiple angles thanks to Lia. Next we're treated to more close-up views of the Vibraking fun, and we note how creamy she becomes with the powerful toy up against her pink swollen clit as it brings her to her first orgasm of the day. Heading to the bathroom we see her curling her hair in the mirror in her sexy sheer bra and panties, talking a little about her sexual preferences...and then she changes into a pair of fishnet stockings to show off those super-cute feet of hers! Her long legs look amazing in the fishnets as she slides her hands over them on the piano bench, then plays with her feet massaging and rubbing them for you foot-lovers. We see some nice close up looks at her privates as she slides her fingers through her labia, and we notes the wetness from her juices on her fingertips which she licks. Out in the back yard area we see her relaxing in a patio chair, legs spread as she fingers herself and uses a couple of vibrating toys to fuck herself as well as stimulate her clit...and to finish off the day we see her on a rooftop enjoying a sunset in a very sexy slinky blue dress. Mia is a knockout with that fit cute shapely body and she's kindly sharing it here on ...

Photoset name: mia-00001418-4000
Number of pictures: 81
Resolution: 4928x3280
Resolution: 3280x4928
File size: 697.93 MB

2.png

mia-00001418-4000.zip

Lara - Role Play Cancelled - 92699

So as you saw last week, mine & Nestys' role-play took a bit of a nosedive, (by this, I mean we didn't talk in the fabricated 'something for the weekend' kind of way) but we're still in our outfits so you get to see her looking extremely angelic but behaving like the devil. I get to spank her bottom - in fact she bounced on to my lap so I could spank her bottom - which led to the first tickling fetish session on either mine or my husbands website. She wriggles around on my lap like a trapped fish trying to get back into the water. It was actually quite a turn on (Nesty, not the fish) and she seemed to enjoy it too. So much so that it was easy to make her cum twice in this instalment. She, in return, made me cum due to this special circular motion she does with her tongue. I can't explain it, it's a strange but fantastic feeling and so easy to cum on it. I'm sure Jim, or I or both of us together will be seeing her again soon.

Photoset name: Lara - Role Play Cancelled - 92699
Number of pictures: 62
Resolution: 4000x2518
Resolution: 2660x4000
File size: 107.22 MB

2.png

Lara - Role Play Cancelled - 92699.zip

Lara - Rubber Lover - 33496

Now it's been a while since I last had the pleasure of Alexei, when I gave him the choice of 3 outfits: a body stocking, a PVC dress and the kilt. He went for the kilt option that time, but since then, we've been chatting back and forth about how he's been to some Erotic shows and had a look around and his developing tastes for women in specific types of clothes. By specific, he tells me he loves rubber and everything latex - the shine, the feel and the whole look of girls wearing it. So when he asks if he can come back and I can wear some latex for him, the answer is of course, yes! I chose my red and white bra top, suspender belt with white latex stockings-who needs panties right? Alexei was in seventh heaven. He grabbed me immediately and the fun began. It was quite thrilling being fucked standing up against my bookcase as it's never been used as a bench for fucking upon before. Of course the finale wouldn't be complete and to make Alexeis' dreams come true, I let him spunk over my latex, letting it run down between my bum cheeks and onto my pussy. Ive never had that happen before and it felt and looked fantastic on camera. I don't know about rubber shine creams, I think I might use spunk in future to get the ultimate shine!

Photoset name: Lara - Rubber Lover - 33496
Number of pictures: 90
Resolution: 2000x1330
Resolution: 1330x2000
File size: 43.12 MB

2.png

Lara - Rubber Lover - 33496.zip

Lara - Secretary Rips Her Seams - 34832

As I have such a busy schedule I have been advertising for a secretary to come and help me out. On paper Chloe sounded like a perfect candidate and to be fair, she was prompt on arrival but I think that was due to the local bus service running early and not through any fault of her own. When she arrived, you could say I was a little dismayed with her appearance. Shoes hanging off, sleeves rolled up, waistcoat buttoned up wrongly and shirt unbuttoned so far down, she could be displaying her "wares" in the local brothel. On the plus side, she did arrive wearing seamed stockings, so I was impressed with that. Of course, the seams were a little wonky and I did feel the need to address that situation and run my hands up and down her very lithe legs. After we corrected the dress code, I felt the need to inspect almost every aspect of Chloe. She's a very sexy girl with a lovely pussy and a fantastic arse. I decided to go a little crazy half way through and rip Chloe's stockings. To be honest they were cheap and wrongly put on, so I thought "what the hell". I just love the sound they make as the start shredding! For her lack of effort with this "interview", I put her over my knee, spanked her and sat on her face until she made me come. She might not make the perfect secretary but she sure does make a great playmate.

Photoset name: Lara - Secretary Rips Her Seams - 34832
Number of pictures: 80
Resolution: 4000x2660
Resolution: 2660x4000
File size: 133.09 MB

2.png

Lara - Secretary Rips Her Seams - 34832.zip

Back