Photoset name: 2022-01-24_Cathy
Number of pictures: 164
Resolution: 4800x3200
Resolution: 3200x4800
File size: 324.03 MB

2.png

2022-01-24_Cathy.zip

2022-01-24 - Lea - naughty nurse

What would you do to get a nurse like lovely Lea to care for all your needs? She would take her job seriously, making sure you're nice and comfortable and well satisfied. With a super skinny body like hers, she wouldn't have to work too hard to get you off and herself as well.

Photoset name: 2022-01-24_lea - naughty-nurse_2400
Number of pictures: 86
Resolution: 3600x2400
Resolution: 2400x3600
File size: 170.07 MB

2.png

2022-01-24_lea - naughty-nurse_2400.zip

Lara - Retro Clothed Redhead - 34957

This week I have gone back to the roots of larasplayground: 1950s A line dresses, lacy gloves, high heels, pearl necklaces, fully fashioned nylon stockings and sexy garter belts. Who better to do this with than the gorgeous retro model Zara. When I saw her in her lovely tea dress that she wore for the casting video with my husband Jim for his website, I knew she was going to be perfect. For starters, we twirl around, so you can see our stocking clad legs as Jim videos some lovely upskirt material and then I give you a lesson in how to put on seamed stockings which also shows off Zaras lovely bottom to perfection. We do keep most of our clothes on this week, which is very sexy indeed as I loved being ravaged with my clothes on. Its even more exciting especially when Zara strokes her wonderful long black lacy gloves across my really sensitive pussy. Of course, after licking pussy, what do 2 girls want? Cock of course. and the more than willing recipient of our gloved hands and slippery tongues is the man behind the camera, JimSlip. What a lovely wife I am. Getting, not just a blowjob from me but finding Zara putting his cock into my juicy pussy for a quick fuck. See what else happens in the next instalment!

Photoset name: Lara - Retro Clothed Redhead - 34957
Number of pictures: 57
Resolution: 4000x2660
Resolution: 2660x4000
File size: 104.68 MB

2.png

Lara - Retro Clothed Redhead - 34957.zip

Lara - Ripped Fishnet Tights - 27177

Bundle of fun Nesty and I decided to dress up as whores today. So i have foregone the nylon seamed stockings in favour of fishnet tights. To make the outfit more whore like this meant Nesty and I having to rip holes in each others stockings. I don?t know why this makes us more cheap whore like, it just does! So with tiny, black, bum skimming skirts and short tie up tops that keep lifting up and revealing our pert tits we lick each others pussies, parade around for you and get filthy. I chuck her over the sofa, so her bum is up in the air and i get right into her pussy to lick it really well. At the end after a lot of giggling from Nesty we show Jim what he is going to fuck in the next instalment. So watch out for that coming up on the jimslip website.

Photoset name: Lara - Ripped Fishnet Tights - 27177
Number of pictures: 81
Resolution: 2000x1330
Resolution: 1330x2000
File size: 47.64 MB

2.png

Lara - Ripped Fishnet Tights - 27177.zip

London - Feb 2, 2021 - london-00001468-4000

We welcome back the beautiful buxom blonde London as she gets into a sensual dance in her yellow dress, moving slowly to the music and showing her amazing flexibility as she wraps her legs back around her head! Next we see her relaxing after the song, spreading her legs - wearing only her high heel shoes - and using her fingertips to pleasure herself. This is her normal method of masturbating and it doesn't take long before she's rubbed herself to her first orgasm of the day! Afterwards she reaches for a big pink toy and demonstrates how she likes to tittyfuck someone, sliding the toy up and down between her breasts before penetrating herself with it and riding on top. Incorporating a magic wand vibrator into the mix, we see her masturbating to yet another strong climax which we get to see from multiple hot angles. It was raining all day (yes, in Arizona!) so she reaches for the toybox, pulling out a number of toys...all of which she seems to want inside her butt! The anal exploration begins with her fingers, slipping two inside in a doggystyle pose and then nearly fisting herself. The first toy she inserts is a festive green lightbulb which goes partially inside, then she moves to a double penetration with a couple of dildos for more penetration play. We see more orgasmic action with a glass dildo, then a nice close view of anal penetration...and then some very hot double penetration with two clear dildos from multiple angles! This anal lover next moves to the powerful vintage Vibraking, enjoying the strong sensations while fucking her ass with a large dildo at the same time for multiple more orgasms before calling it quits for the day...a gorgeous return for this super-sexual anal lover here on ...

Photoset name: london-00001468-4000
Number of pictures: 59
Resolution: 4928x3280
Resolution: 3280x4928
File size: 507.60 MB

2.png

london-00001468-4000.zip

London - Jul 28, 2020 - london-00001319-4000

It's a beautiful day for a beautiful return as member favorite London River returns a year later, and we see her in a lovely blue dress outdoors as she's welcomed back! She pulls her dress up to reveal her thong, then pulls down the top to let those incredible 34DDD breasts out for a peek. After getting changed she heads out to a public hiking trail and meets up with her guy pal, and after going on a stroll together we see them getting right down to it as he pulls her tight workout pants down to caress and grab that juicy butt! Of course those big boobs get plenty of attention as he squeezes and massages them, then she gets on her knees to give him a nice blowjob right there on the hillside in the sunshine. Needing a little more privacy the pair of them headed back to the house, going up to the bedroom where she continues sucking him off while he records from first person POV. We see him flip her back and spread her legs, licking and tongueing her pussy until she has a nice strong orgasm (or two!) and then penetrating her, fucking her deep as she moans in pleasure. We're given a front seat for the action as these two have passionate sex, with his loading up all over those big breasts to finish things off! It's a very hot return for this horny blonde MILF, and she's enjoying the heck out of her day back here on...

Photoset name: london-00001319-4000_2
Number of pictures: 101
Resolution: 4928x3280
Resolution: 3280x4928
File size: 1.16 GB

2.png

london-00001319-4000_2.zip

2022-01-25 - Clare Strips & Masturbates in the Kitchen

Check out tall blonde MILF Clare in the kitchen, in her grey sweater, short denim skirt, and blazing red high heels. She turns to shake her ass at you and lifts her skirt to flash her bright red panties, turning to face you to flash a little pussy, then lifting her top to flash her bra and cleavage. Soon, the skirt comes down, and off goes the sweatshirt as she prances around in her bra and panties and high heels. Once she pulled the bra down to let her natural MILF tits out, she drops the panties entirely before hopping up on the counter and rubbing and finger fucking her shaved mature pussy with a big smile

Models : Clare

Tags: blondes, high heels, housewife, kitchen, masturbation, mature, over 40, shaved pussy, upskirt and panties

Photoset name: 2022-01-25_Clare Strips & Masturbates in the Kitchen
Number of pictures: 165
Resolution: 6000x4000
Resolution: 4000x6000
File size: 586.45 MB

2.png

2022-01-25_Clare Strips & Masturbates in the Kitchen.zip

2022-01-25 - Katie Morine - come on over

Katie Morine is just such a showoff that she can't keep her leopard print clothes on, not even her stockings and garter belt, this redheaded housewife lets her hands roam all over from her big boobs to her creamy snatch. You won't want to miss a moment of her finger banging herself to orgasm.

Photoset name: 2022-01-25_katie_morine - come-on-over_2400
Number of pictures: 70
Resolution: 3600x2391
Resolution: 2391x3600
File size: 171.82 MB

2.png

2022-01-25_katie_morine - come-on-over_2400.zip

Olivia Arden masturbates with a purple dildo - Jun 16, 2017

Description: Olivia Arden is relaxing at her table, and slowly undresses. Naked, she shows off her hairy pits and hairy bush. She gets her pink dildo and fucks her pussy to masturbate on the table.

Photoset name: OliviaArden_PinkTopBlueSkirt_superhr
Number of pictures: 128
Resolution: 3000x2000
Resolution: 2000x3000
File size: 134.48 MB

2.png

OliviaArden_PinkTopBlueSkirt_superhr.zip

Olivia Arden masturbates with a glass dildo - Jun 8, 2017

Description: Olivia Arden is relaxing on her sofa in a floral outfit and strips naked after. She enjoys her hairy pussy and then gets her glass dildo. She fucks her pussy hard and enjoys hot orgasms from getting off.

Photoset name: OliviaArden_FloralOutfitGlassDildo_superhr
Number of pictures: 130
File size: 148.70 MB

2.png

OliviaArden_FloralOutfitGlassDildo_superhr.zip

Olivia Arden has hot times in her kitchen - Jun 24, 2017

Description: In her kitchen, Olivia Arden is horny. She takes off her black top and pink tights and climbs on the counter. She runs the faucet against her hairy pussy and is turned on. She opens her legs and show us.

Photoset name: OliviaArden_BlackTopPinkTights_superhr
Number of pictures: 125
File size: 120.88 MB

2.png

OliviaArden_BlackTopPinkTights_superhr.zip

Back