Photoset name: Jayne - jay034 - 250158 - 2000
Number of pictures: 155
Resolution: 2000x1342
Resolution: 1342x2000
File size: 50.59 MB

2.png

Jayne - jay034 - 250158 - 2000.zip

Bala - Sep 7, 2021 - bala-00001609-4000

It's a great way to start things off at the house here as beautiful dark haired Bala introduces herself with a dance in white lingerie and high heels, shaking her cute butt and then reaching for a long pink toy afterwards to show her deepthroating skills for us. Next we see her totally nude and spreading her legs, using a large black suction cup dildo to penetrate her attractive hole...and then she uses a magic wand type of vibrator to masturbate to orgasm...and she's never felt anything like it! After changing into a cute blue bra and panties set we watch her holding a small vibrating toy against her clitoris, following the coaching of the photographer as she uses a dildo and then works her way up to the super-powerful vintage Vibraking toy. The photographer lends a helping hand, penetrating Bala's hole with the long pink toy while the Vibraking works its magic against her clitoris until she has a nice squirting orgasm! Heading outdoors we see her in a peach colored dress with no panties on, spreading her legs and relaxing in the hammock as she penetrates herself with a large vibrating toy, and then gapes herself to give us a peek at her pretty privates. At sunset we see her and the photographer head to a rooftop parking area and using the remote control vibrator to masturbate, but they were unfortunately interrupted by a bystander! She's able to finish things off indoors for one last orgasm before bidding us goodbye, a beautiful dark haired stunner with a great body to explore during a fun day with...

Photoset name: bala-00001609-4000
Number of pictures: 72
Resolution: 4928x3280
Resolution: 3280x4928
File size: 584.79 MB

2.png

bala-00001609-4000.zip

Lara - OAP Dwarfed by Leggy Lara - 33912

Now I rang Jack, who's appeared many times on LarasPlayground as there's lots of fans who love seeing a small man being dwarfed by such a tall lady as myself. This time his job was leaf collector in a park. With only a trowel to aid him, I don't think he'd finish before next Autumn came around! Anyway after he answered his phone which seemed to take a long time for some reason, he gave me his longitude and latitude coordinates so I could go and find him and bring him back to the pad. He insisted on keeping his mobile phone in close proximity while with me, with a story that is rather amusing. There's never a dull moment when Jack is around and he's always got some new tale to tell. When we finally got around to why he was there, he loved seeing me parade around in front of him in my seamed stockings and tight white suit. I was going for the lady-boss look today and it definitely works with me towering over Jack. I thought I'd be uber kinky if he used his leaf collecting gloves to rub up against my stockings and panties - that part is definitely for the more extreme glove fetishists! Jack is always pretty lively in the shagging department and we had a lot of fun ending with a huge facial which ran out my mouth, all down my chin and onto my boobs. I'm sure I'll be seeing Jack again in the future. He'll have a new job, he'll have shrunk some more, but still give me a good rodgering - fantastic!

Photoset name: Lara - OAP Dwarfed by Leggy Lara - 33912
Number of pictures: 89
Resolution: 4000x2660
Resolution: 2660x4000
File size: 162.57 MB

2.png

Lara - OAP Dwarfed by Leggy Lara - 33912.zip

Lara - On a gloriously sunny day - 21385

I was in City Park in Budapest on a gloriously sunny day, on the prowl looking for guys to fuck, when I spotted a tall guy I like the look of. I approached him, with Jim filming secretively from a distance. I was wearing my summery blue 1950s style dress and black seamed stockings with heels. It turns out he was an architect and was admiring the castle. I asked him if hed like to come back to my apartment and admire my full-fashioned stockings instead. He was rather shy and nervous and took a little persuasion, but the power of the stockings won him over. When we arrived back at the apartment he grabbed me in the hallway and couldnt wait to get his hands on me. We tried to fuck in the hallway but decided to get a little more comfy on the sofa instead I do like my comfort! He had a really big cock and he was really good at pounding into my wet pussy so much so that he had me cumming quickly. We ended up of course, with my favourite, a whole load of spunk over my face and in my mouth which I couldnt resist swallowing. Bad girl, but so good at being one!

Photoset name: Lara - On a gloriously sunny day - 21385
Number of pictures: 58
Resolution: 2000x1328
Resolution: 1328x2000
File size: 32.54 MB

2.png

Lara - On a gloriously sunny day - 21385.zip

Lika Luna Hardcore Photoset - Thu, Apr 8th, 2021

Lika Luna Info
Height: 5' 5"
Bra Size: 34C
Shoe Size: 39 EU
Home State: Russia
Swallow cum: Yes
Preferred Penis Size: Gigantic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Favorite Food: Seafood
Hobbies: Music, cooking
Favorite Sex Act or Position: Doggy
Most Sensitive Part (besides clit): Feet
Do You Prefer Being Sexually Submissive or Dominant: Sub
Most Perverted Fantasy: Roleplaying

Lika Luna - Thu, Apr 8th, 2021
Lika Luna Hardcore Photoset
Lika is aching for some attention so she calls up her boy toy.

Photoset name: Lika Luna Hardcore Photoset
Number of pictures: 358
Resolution: 3000x2000
Resolution: 2000x3000
File size: 103.21 MB

2.png

Lika Luna Hardcore Photoset.zip

Lika Luna Ribbon Flossing Photoset - Tue, Apr 6th, 2021

Lika Luna - Tue, Apr 6th, 2021
Lika Luna Ribbon Flossing Photoset
What would you do if you had Lika all tied up with her pretty red ribbon?

Photoset name: Lika Luna Ribbon Flossing Photoset
Number of pictures: 174
File size: 182.17 MB

2.png

Lika Luna Ribbon Flossing Photoset.zip

Lika Luna Lotion Devotion Photoset - Fri, Apr 2nd, 2021

Lika Luna - Fri, Apr 2nd, 2021
Lika Luna Lotion Devotion Photoset
One of my favorite things to do on set is the dumping of the lotion. Watching that white stuff drip down a pretty girl's instep is definitely a perk of the job.

Photoset name: Lika Luna Lotion Devotion Photoset
Number of pictures: 174
File size: 212.26 MB

2.png

Lika Luna Lotion Devotion Photoset.zip

Lika Luna Living Photos - Wed, Mar 31st, 2021

Lika Luna - Wed, Mar 31st, 2021
Lika Luna Living Photos
Lika slips into some thigh high stockings for us. There's nothing like watching the smooth stocking slip down to reveal smooth legs and nice toes.

Photoset name: Lika Luna Living Photos
Number of pictures: 178
File size: 175.21 MB

2.png

Lika Luna Living Photos.zip

Meet Lika Luna Photoset - Mon, Mar 29th, 2021

Lika Luna - Mon, Mar 29th, 2021
Meet Lika Luna Photoset
This MILF gives us an introduction that leaves you wanting more.

Photoset name: Meet Lika Luna Photoset
Number of pictures: 166
File size: 132.22 MB

2.png

Meet Lika Luna Photoset.zip

Ophelia Jones strips off her sexy green dress - Apr 27, 2019

Description: Ophelia Jones is wearing a sexy green dress and is having fun stripping naked. She strips naked in her bedroom and lays naked on her carpet. She touches her 32B breasts and then enjoys her hairy bush.

Photoset name: OpheliaJones_GreenDressGreyPanty_superhr
Number of pictures: 128
File size: 116.41 MB

2.png

OpheliaJones_GreenDressGreyPanty_superhr.zip

Ophelia Jones strips and masturbates in a bedroom - May 1, 2019

Description: Ophelia Jones is having fun in her bedroom and stripping naked on her green bed. She takes off all her clothes and gets her vibrator to play. She masturbates with it and has orgasms and pleasure.

Photoset name: OpheliaJones_GreenBedPinkBra_superhr
Number of pictures: 130
File size: 162.34 MB

2.png

OpheliaJones_GreenBedPinkBra_superhr.zip

Ophelia Jones strips naked wearing her hat - Mar 30, 2019

Description: Ophelia Jones is wearing a sexy brown hat and looking sexy today. She flaunts her body in her heels and puts on a nice striptease. She spreads her legs on her bench, and shows off her hairy pussy.

Photoset name: OpheliaJones_BrownHatPurpleSkirt_superhr
Number of pictures: 121
File size: 109.80 MB

2.png

OpheliaJones_BrownHatPurpleSkirt_superhr.zip

Lady Barbara - Stilettos and Crutches - 5761

Lady Barbara - Stilettos and Crutches

Today you see the dream scenario of a member who asked himself the question: Can you wear high-heeled shoes, although you need crutches, because you sprained your foot? I was led today stark naked in a dark grotto and was wearing plateau sandals with very thin heels. Likewise, I wear on member request therewhile a blindfold and rubber rings around my boobs. Luckily it was not so cold there and with some fantasies that you can hear here, I also made myself warm thoughts.

Photoset name: 5761
Number of pictures: 93
Resolution: 3000x1622
Resolution: 1105x3050
File size: 25.55 MB

2.png

5761.zip

Lady Barbara - Downblouse and Glittersandals - 5757

Lady Barbara - Downblouse and Glittersandals

Here you see me in my garden. The snow is nearly gone and I like to wear glittersandals and show my new long toenails. To this beige pantsuit I like to wear the black sandals with rhinestones that present my long toenails very good. Do you like the shoes too ?

Photoset name: 5757
Number of pictures: 78
Resolution: 1859x3066
File size: 49.25 MB

2.png

5757.zip

Lady Barbara - The tight Pumps - 5752

Lady Barbara - The tight Pumps

Here you can see my feet in tight designer pumps made of crocodile leather after a dance evening in Cologne. They are totally jammed and smell like leather and sweat. They urgently need a massage now. Do you want to strip my sweaty feet after a dance evening from the tight pumps, massage them and then maybe I'll allow you to smell my sweaty toes ...

Photoset name: 5752
Number of pictures: 74
Resolution: 3000x1770
Resolution: 1082x3060
File size: 35.13 MB

2.png

5752.zip

2022-01-15 - Josephine Elegant Stockings, Garter, and Heels

Josephine is near the fireplace in an elegant red dress, black silky gloves, thigh high stockings, a garter belt, and shiny & strappy black high heels. Welcoming you in, she immediately turns and bends over and flashes her curvy ass and black thong panties at you before turning to face you and flashing a hint of pussy for you. Once the dress is off, she lies down in her hot pink lacy lingerie, slowly letting her big MILF tits out to play and sliding her panties off - spreading her ass wide to show off all of her pussy and ass. There on the floor, she rubs and finger fucks her shaved smooth mature & pierced pussy while licking her lips and smiling, waiting for you

Models : Josephine

Tags: big tits, brunettes, curvy, elegant, high heels, lingerie, masturbation, mature, over 50, piercings, shaved pussy, stockings and lingerie, upskirt and panties

Photoset name: 2022-01-15_Josephine Elegant Stockings, Garter, and Heels
Number of pictures: 137
Resolution: 6000x4000
Resolution: 4000x6000
File size: 472.89 MB

2.png

2022-01-15_Josephine Elegant Stockings, Garter, and Heels.zip

2022-01-15 - Bella Bond - ready to tease

Office sexy is the name of the game for Bella Bond, who is always ready for a midday quickie. This Russian milf will never turn down the opportunity to get naked and feel herself up, from her small breasts with their hard nipples to her dripping cooch that is all wet and ready to cum.

Photoset name: 2022-01-15_bella_bond - ready-to-tease_2400
Number of pictures: 99
Resolution: 3600x2400
Resolution: 2400x3600
File size: 189.03 MB

2.png

2022-01-15_bella_bond - ready-to-tease_2400.zip

Back