Sexy moms, older & mature women

Alba Lala , Tia Diamond - Bartender Bartered

06/26/2021

Alba and Tia decide that after a long week, they will have fun, whatever it takes. But the night goes slow until they find their way to Oliver's bar. Since not too many people are around, they come up with the idea to seduce the handsome bartender. Poor Oliver has no chance to resist such temptation. Ready or not, he soon finds himself into a steamy threesome over the bar and will experience things he didn't even dream about when he took on the shift earlier that day.

Featuring: Alba Lala , Tia Diamond

Photoset name: Alba Lala , Tia Diamond - Bartender Bartered
Number of pictures: 135
Resolution: 1600x1067
Resolution: 1067x1600
File size: 39.74 MB

2.png

Alba Lala , Tia Diamond - Bartender Bartered.zip

Lara - My Sexy Spectacled Secretary - 39947

After I had filmed Diore with my husband Jimslip, many months ago, with her dressed as a slut, I have wanted to get my hands on Diore. She disappeared off somewhere and then magically we crossed paths in Budapest and arranged a rendezvous with me and my camera for some fun. You'll have to excuse my wobbling with the camera while I was chatting with her at the beginning. It seems I cannot multi-task when there is a sexy girl I want to fuck, in front of me (I wonder why)?!?! Now Diore has since switched her surname and first name to be known as Dolly - I don't know why, it's still a mystery. But whichever name she chooses to go by, she's as sexy as hell to be with. We play a little secretarial role play and I get to grope her from behind the camera. After I call Jim in, to take over on camcorder, I can them get both of my trotters on her and also put her over my knee for some secretarial spanking, driving her wild with lust, to make her cum as I alternate between playing with her and a spank on each bum cheek. Watch out for the next episode where Dolly/Diore gets to pleasure me.

Photoset name: Lara - My Sexy Spectacled Secretary - 39947
Number of pictures: 61
Resolution: 4000x2246
Resolution: 2660x4000
File size: 97.33 MB

2.png

Lara - My Sexy Spectacled Secretary - 39947.zip

Lara - Nasty NHS! - 43068

Niches: Boobs, Brunettes, Round Butts, Stockings, Lesbian, Panties, Masturbation, Shaved, Solo Action, Babe

Performer: Carla Crouz

Those nasty folks at the NHS have deemed that if you get ill now, that the fastest way to get you out of the hospital is to make the nurses less like those from 'Carry on Doctor' and more like Nurse Ratched from 'One Flew Over The cuckoos Nest'! You'd think that they'd be finding inventive ways of making cuts to save some £'s, yet I find it's down to little ol' me to find a way of doing this.....and that's by making uniforms shorter! You'll see Carla has returned to Larasplayground for more fun and frolics. We are both in fully fashioned seamed stockings, suspenders, patent high heels and with the minimal length of our 'NHS money saving' uniforms, I think there's going to be a lot of spare money going around! This spare money should be used by the NHS to employ 6ft tall girls who have to keep bending over after accidentally dropping their pens on the floor! You may think that I haven't thought this through and that men will stay in hospital longer if such uniforms were introduced countrywide. This is, I agree, a fatal flaw in my plan but I can always have 1 Nurse Ratched per ward. So be warned, you men are in for a tiny spurt of discomfort after a long, long, long, pleasurable period of convalescing. C'est la Vie!

Photoset name: Lara - Nasty NHS! - 43068
Number of pictures: 59
Resolution: 4000x2660
Resolution: 2445x4000
File size: 96.36 MB

2.png

Lara - Nasty NHS! - 43068.zip

Lara - Neighbourhood Watch - 25718

So as you can see, Sylvia and I decided wed had enough minge munching and wanted some cock instead. More specifically, Jims cock. Who up until this point had been behind the camera and had only reached out for a quick feel of mine and Sylvias bottoms before we dragged him into the furore. We wanted cock and we wanted it now we demanded. But who are we going to get to film us, Jim cried. We have a female neighbour from Russia, Sylvi and asked her to capture all our antics. This isnt some bizarre neighbourhood watch scheme that me and Jim had dreamt up, she was just repaying the favour we did for her a couple of weeks back (dont ask). It was really horny having another girl filming us fucking, which got me thinking that maybe one day i can persuade her into fucking in front of the camera with us. Anyway.Sylvia and I pounced upon Jim and fucked him senseless of course. I particularly liked sucking and sharing the cock with her and when Jim was fucking me from behind standing up while I kissed Sylvia. All these Sylvis and Sylvias are getting confusing, so its probably best you watch it all for yourself to find out who fucked who, when and more importantly who got the spunk where it went!

Photoset name: Lara - Neighbourhood Watch - 25718
Number of pictures: 103
Resolution: 2000x1330
Resolution: 1330x2000
File size: 61.04 MB

2.png

Lara - Neighbourhood Watch - 25718.zip

Ellie II - Oct 19, 2021 - ellie-ii-00001638-4000

Today marks the return of member favorite Ellie, that world-class beauty who made her debut several months back! We're reintroduced to Ellie as she relaxes on a couch in her lacy red lingerie bodysuit, rubbing and squeezing her large breasts and playing with her outfit before unsnapping the bottom and using her fingertips to pleasure herself. A magic wand vibrator comes out and she sits on the floor, spreading her legs and using the toy against her clitoris until she has a nice climax. Grabbing a suction cup dildo, she shows her blowjob technique before climbing on top to ride the toy...and then getting her legs up in the air to enjoy deep slow penetration as we note how creamy she becomes! Next she heads to the kitchen in a tight white dress, and has the idea to soak the fabric to try and make it see-through...which doesn't work GREAT but it's fun to have a close up look at that pair anyway. Slathering her breasts in cream she starts to play and massage them with her hands, slapping the slick skin and squeezing her boobs together and having fun with the slick texture. She even puts cream all over a very large dildo and tittyfucks it, sliding it up between her breasts for a little messy fun! Grabbing the powerful vintage Vibraking toy she lays back on the kitchen counter, masturbating and enjoying another nice orgasm. Heading out back by the swimming pool in her stretchy workout clothes we see her bouncing right out of her top as she does some jumping jacks, then some squats to give us a good look at that booty before she strips nude and rubs her privates with her fingers. Back indoors in a bikini she uses the magic wand through her bottoms, then takes them off to fuck her hole with a large glass dildo and again we note how incredibly creamy she becomes with her milky juices flowing! She enjoys one last orgasm to finish things off today...a very fun return for a popular and super hot MILF right here on...

Photoset name: ellie-ii-00001638-4000
Number of pictures: 58
Resolution: 4928x3280
Resolution: 3280x4928
File size: 439.66 MB

2.png

ellie-ii-00001638-4000.zip

2021-12-07 - French Belle - tease me please

Tall redhead French Belle has a hot booty call to seduce into fucking her right! She's got the lingerie to seduce her lover, and boy does it work! This hot and horny mommy gets to suck cock and get her bald pussy pounded to her heart's content until she's cum covered and sated.

Photoset name: 2021-12-07 - french_belle - tease-me-please_2400
Number of pictures: 121
Resolution: 3600x2400
Resolution: 2400x3600
File size: 237.45 MB

2.png

2021-12-07 - french_belle - tease-me-please_2400.zip

2021-12-09 - French Belle - gentle climax

Lovely French Belle wants to show you how she likes to make herself cum. This hottie can't get enough of the way sheer lingerie scrapes her nipples into hard peaks, but once she has peeled it all off it's up to her hands to make her moan. Watch as she shows you how she likes to climax.

Photoset name: 2021-12-09 - french_belle - gentle-climax_2400
Number of pictures: 86
File size: 160.38 MB

2.png

2021-12-09 - french_belle - gentle-climax_2400.zip

2021-12-11 - French Belle - in the moment

Tickling herself with her makeup brush is just foreplay to horny French Belle. She's one hot mommy with short red hair and a passion for making herself cum. She'll take you on a tour of her tall lean body from her big boobies to her cock loving bare fuck hole that's ready for action.

Photoset name: 2021-12-11 - french_belle - in-the-moment_2400
Number of pictures: 86
File size: 181.71 MB

2.png

2021-12-11 - french_belle - in-the-moment_2400.zip

2021-12-13 - French Belle - polka dot

Short red hair and a dress with a short miniskirt will draw your attention to French Belle, but her eagerness to get naked will keep you cumming back for more. Check out the way this hot housewife looks in her sheer lingerie and then stay on to see her totally naked and feeling herself up.

Photoset name: 2021-12-13 - french_belle - polka-dot_2400
Number of pictures: 88
File size: 204.63 MB

2.png

2021-12-13 - french_belle - polka-dot_2400.zip

2021-12-15 - French Belle - two finger fun

A masturbation delight for French Belle is just what this horny milf needs to relax in the evening. She peels off her sheer robe and then her bra and panties, then gets busy thumbing her big hard nipples and spreading her juices all over her bald pussy as she fondles her twat until she's moaning.

Photoset name: 2021-12-15 - french_belle - two-finger-fun_2400
Number of pictures: 85
File size: 189.16 MB

2.png

2021-12-15 - french_belle - two-finger-fun_2400.zip

2022-01-04 - Silvia Sin - pure passion

Lusty Silvia Sin isn't taking no for an answer when it comes to getting her twat pounded. This Russian housewife needs to enjoy a mouthful of cock before she rolls onto her back for a pussy licking that turns into a hardcore delight. Don't miss this cum loving milf getting her tits covered in jizz.

Photoset name: 2022-01-04_silvia_sin - pure-passion_2400
Number of pictures: 110
Resolution: 3600x2403
Resolution: 2403x3600
File size: 227.69 MB

2.png

2022-01-04_silvia_sin - pure-passion_2400.zip

Philippa strips nude after reading her book - Jun 3, 2020

Description: Philippa is relaxing on her couch and reading a book. She starts to slip off her black dress and lingerie afterwards. She spreads her legs open and starts touching her wet pussy and smiles away.

Photoset name: Philippa_BlackDressPurpleCouch_superhr
Number of pictures: 108
Resolution: 3000x2000
Resolution: 2000x3000
File size: 86.64 MB

2.png

Philippa_BlackDressPurpleCouch_superhr.zip

Philippa has fun in bed with her red whip - May 30, 2020

Description: Philippa is dressed all in black with her red whip nearby. She is kinky and loves it in bed. She strips naked and starts exploring her body. She touches her hairy pussy and explores with her whip.

Photoset name: Philippa_BlackDressWhiteSheets_superhr
Number of pictures: 114
File size: 77.50 MB

2.png

Philippa_BlackDressWhiteSheets_superhr.zip

Philippa plays her guitar in bed - Aug 30, 2020

Description: Philippa is playing her black guitar in bed and putting on a show. She strips naked after and shows off her figure. She touches herself and her hairy pussy until she can't stop anymore.

Photoset name: Philippa_BlackGuitarBlueLingerie_superhr
Number of pictures: 101
File size: 82.23 MB

2.png

Philippa_BlackGuitarBlueLingerie_superhr.zip

2018-03-09 - Aletta - Sexual Dominance - 028_full

Photoset name: 028_full
Number of pictures: 186
Resolution: 4928x3280
Resolution: 3280x4928