Photoset name: 210_full
Number of pictures: 78
Resolution: 6048x4024
Resolution: 4024x6048
File size: 274.55 MB

2.png

210_full.zip

Lara - Legs Fly Away! - 36730

Loren is an air stewardess I met. She looks so glamorous, even in her lovely little day dress, that I thought she'd love her job and she'd be working for an airline wearing a red suit and serving the 'hoi poloi' in First Class. But no, she's working for a budget airline who's outfit she describes as orange and tent like and she hates the outfit and feels very unsexy in it. Even going so far as describing it as 'Ugly Airlines'! Well seeing as I have my own 'Lara Drone Airways' (did you not know this....) which I run as a fleet of 1, via a joystick in the local park, lol! I asked her if she'd like to join my airline and work 'beneath' me! I'm not quite sure if she understood what I meant by this but as soon as I described the outfit and that it was my job to audition her to see if her service skills were up to the standards of such a prestigious airline as mine required, she sounded excited and took me up on my offer. So quick smartish, I took her into the bedroom to dress her up in her 'uniform'. Yes you've guessed it, the uniform for 2, yes 2, girls who are 6 feet tall - 180cm for you European folk - includes seamed fully fashioned stockings and suspenders with air hostess outfits that just about skim our bums with sexy, lacy gloves. With legs as long as ours, this week is a leg lovers dream. Watch as we lick each others pussies, her snogging my face off for 25 minutes and her making me cum twice, by using her tongue and also sticking her gloved fingers into my pussy. Say hello to the newest member of my crew, the sexy, Loren!

Photoset name: Lara - Legs Fly Away! - 36730
Number of pictures: 98
Resolution: 4000x2660
Resolution: 2660x4000
File size: 183.14 MB

2.png

Lara - Legs Fly Away! - 36730.zip

Lara - Leslie the Tramp - 19911

I was walking down the steps from the castle in Budapest when I felt one of the straps on my garter belt un-ping from my stocking tops. I sat down on a bench next to a tramp to fix the problem when I noticed he was looking at me. Well you would wouldnt youa lady adjusting her stockings in broad daylight is a bit unusual. The poor guy didnt have much money being given to him and I didnt have any on me. I am one for being a bit forward and for having the most terrifically dirty fantasies that I thought Id give one a little life. So I asked him if hed had sex in a while and to cut a long story short, took him back to my place to cheer him up and give me some much needed hot, filthy sex. He looked in wonder at my apartment and even more in wonder when I paraded around in front of him flashing my legs and bottom. He made a grab for my legs and started kissing my legs. I liked feeling his unshaven face on my legs and pussy and I could see he was aroused right from the start. He really was sex starved but was obviously a stocking fan too. He didnt just pounce on me, he really worshipped my feet and legs even rubbing his cock with my feet and sticking his cock inside my stockings! He had a lovely thick cock and I couldnt wait to have it inside me. It was so thick I could just about get it into my mouth. But I do adore sucking cock and his was one I could suck forever! I like being made to wait for sex but I was really bloody turned on by this point, so when he shoved his hands then his face in my knickers I almost came on his tongue. Rubbing his cock over my cunt just heated the situation up so when he finally pushed his cock into me I wanted a really good pounding into. Lying on my side, he could see my seams and with my legs together I could grip his cock tightly with my pussy. After re-adjusting my stockings I rode him hard in reverse and let my glorious big boobs bounce around and grinding my pussy onto his cock I came all over it. Delicious! After a short break to recapture my breath, we fucked again standing up. This blokes cock felt so good, I couldnt stop myself coming. Going into doggy and telling him to fuck me hard I really let go. Having my bum spanked as well just made it even sweeter. After taking his cock again and again, I finally wanked his cock into my mouth and dribbled the cum out into one of my stockings and let it seep through. After giving him a thorough shagging and then scrubbing, I sent him packing. With a big grin and some Forint, hed said he felt like a king even if it had been for just 1 afternoon.

Photoset name: Lara - Leslie the Tramp - 19911
Number of pictures: 267
Resolution: 2000x1343
Resolution: 1343x2979
File size: 436.67 MB

2.png

Lara - Leslie the Tramp - 19911.zip

Lara - Leyla's Sexy Webcam Outfit - 37123

Leyla decided she'd like to go further than just appearing on my site for a small casting and wanted to show me her webcam outfit that her sneaky neighbour liked requesting her to wear. I'm sure next time she's on webcam with her, she'll tell him all about my website and he'll be wanking off to these shenanigans as well. So sh'ed dressed up in her uniform and I can tell Leyla is really into girls. She pulls me towards her to kiss me, stuffs her hands in my panties, then pulls me on the bed to romp around with her. She's extremely intense and loves having her pussy licked. Watch her jerk around and cum twice as I want and lick her. She even grabs my head and pushes it down on her, when I ask her how much does she like me doing it! I might have to take a look around some more webcam sites and see if I can arrange for some more girls to play with as they're extremely horny. we both really enjoyed playing with each other as you can see from looking at both of our faces. I hope you enjoy watching, as much as I did doing it.

Photoset name: Lara - Leyla's Sexy Webcam Outfit - 37123
Number of pictures: 62
File size: 98.39 MB

2.png

Lara - Leyla's Sexy Webcam Outfit - 37123.zip

Lady Barbara - Red Leggins - 5731

Lady Barbara - Red Leggins

Here I go once a week with the dog to relax. But it is an uncomfortable way with the tight high heels on the stones. To the viewpoint in Spain I go mostly in red sheer leggings and 15 cm highheeled black+white mules which are a goot contrast to my long red toenails. Not easy to walk, but it´s a good training for the foot muscles.

Photoset name: 5731
Number of pictures: 131
Resolution: 3000x1977
Resolution: 1835x3060
File size: 69.50 MB

2.png

5731.zip

Lady Katinka - Mouth Service by the Chief Secretary - 5730

Lady Katinka - Mouth Service by the Chief Secretary

Katinka had to serve another user with her mouth by order of her master. Under her fur coat, she was wearing black hold-up nylonstockings and her black wedges. If you also want to be served by the horny chief secretary or you want to grop her body with latex gloves, then get in

Photoset name: 5730
Number of pictures: 36
Resolution: 3000x2001
Resolution: 1863x3044
File size: 17.29 MB

2.png

5730.zip

Lady Barbara - Buttocks in Red Leggins - 5729

Lady Barbara - Buttocks in Red Leggins

Here you can see part 2 of my little excursion with sheer red leggings and 15 cm high, black+white mules to a viewpoint. In such shoes over the bumpy paths, this is quite exhausting. If you would meet me dressed like this in a disco, what would you do? Would you buy me a few glasses of champaign and then make a grab at my buttocks?

Photoset name: 5729
Number of pictures: 70
Resolution: 3000x2000
Resolution: 1945x3064
File size: 30.21 MB

2.png

5729.zip

Lady Katinka - Transparent on the bridge - 5721

Lady Katinka - Transparent on the bridge

In a black, very transparent dress and black high-heeled mules Katinka posed on Wednesday on a bridge over a main road. Although there was really little traffic, the traffic became more and more viscous. Thank God nothing bad happened.

Photoset name: 5721
Number of pictures: 56
Resolution: 3000x2000
Resolution: 1797x3050
File size: 39.30 MB

2.png

5721.zip

2021-12-20 - 53yo Full Bush Amateur Mrs. Gerda is Back with Her Big Bush

53yo Full Bush Amateur Mrs. Gerda is back with her big bush! Dressed in a tight shirt, denim shorts, and socks, Gerda is putting the books down to pay attention to you. Lifting her top and revealing a leopard print bra, then dropping her shorts to reveal purple floral panties, before losing the top entirely. She slowly strips, taking off her bra and groping her perky small MILF tits, then tossing the panties aside and revealing a glorious full bush - a naked Gerda spreads her legs wide and rubs and finger fucks her hairy mature pussy all up close and personal

Models : Gerda

Tags: blondes, fullbush, masturbation, mature, mature and hairy, over 40, small boobs, solo

Photoset name: 2021-12-20_53yo Full Bush Amateur Mrs. Gerda is Back with Her Big Bush
Number of pictures: 161
Resolution: 6720x4480
Resolution: 4480x6720
File size: 507.52 MB

2.png

2021-12-20_53yo Full Bush Amateur Mrs. Gerda is Back with Her Big Bush.zip

Lara - Like A Duck To Water - 41550

I'm going to let slip a detail from the next episode: this is Shonas first ever experience of lesbianism. She wanted to dip her toe in the water (I'm not sure if it was her big or little toe, mind you). I decided to take it slowly and start off by dressing her up in fully fashioned seamed stockings. This gave me a great opportunity to feel her legs and her wonderfully round bottom. On hearing that she had worn seamed stockings before I was pleasantly surprised. Yet I did hope that we could get through our shenanigans without having a mishap like she did as someone caught them with a cigarette and burnt a hole in them - highly unlikely, yes, but one likes to be prepared for such situations! However, one would like to take a guess at what Shona was wearing over the top of her seams in the nightclub that time. I don't think it would be as 'pure' an outfit as the one she is wearing today. Bar the seams, you could take her to visit your mother! However, I don't think that you'd do the things we did to each other in front of your relatives. They may choke on their Hob Nobs!

Photoset name: Lara - Like A Duck To Water - 41550
Number of pictures: 41
File size: 75.02 MB

2.png

Lara - Like A Duck To Water - 41550.zip

Lara - Like a Phoenix From The Flames - 37430

This week we have the return of the Phoenix. More precisely Dominica Phoenix! We last met about 2 years ago and she had some fun with both Jim and I so I though it about time for a re-run. She looked fabulous last time in her a line dress, stockings and gloves, that I decided to dress her in almost the same outfit lol! But this time I dressed her and myself for the benefit of Jim. He loves clothed girls, especially in nice cocktail dresses with seamed stockings, see through panties and gloves. Dominicas black lacy gloves came all the way up to the top of her arms. So you'll also love this scene if you like those things too. We flirt for the camera, finger and rub each others pussies with the gloves on and also spank each other - it feels extra nice with the fabric running over your clit, so easy to cum, I think. The gloves look so pretty and girly yet they're doing naughty things - quite a contradiction! All this floaty fabric framing our bottoms, with tons of snogging and glove action caused a stirring in Jims' trousers and he came over to us, still holding his camera, to have a quick feel of our wet holes before suggesting we all retire to the bedroom for a threesome. I know Dominica loves cock - if you look back and watch when Jim fucked her previously, you'll see what I mean - so we rushed into the bedroom and sprang onto the bed, ready and waiting. Come on Jimbo, we want cock!

Photoset name: Lara - Like a Phoenix From The Flames - 37430
Number of pictures: 42
File size: 76.25 MB

2.png

Lara - Like a Phoenix From The Flames - 37430.zip

Lara - Lily is a classic beauty - 20312

Lily is a classic beauty. I had met her in a club 2 nights previously and after a little flirting, we swapped phone numbers. I had told her about my site and love of dressing up in stockings and she seemed more than a little interested when I asked her if shes be up for being filmed having some girly fun with me. Shed never tried on any nylon stockings before and was a little worried that shed get things wrong !!! I laughed out loud at hearing this. How could this long haired blonde with the perfect body and sweet, yet sexy attitude, get anything wrong. Even when I felt shed had enough time to get changed and opened the door to find her still struggling to put on her nylons, I couldnt tell her off. I just did what any nylon fanatic would do and helped her put them on!!! Taking extra time of course to get everything just so (wink)! I was so hungry to get my filthy paws on her, I didnt let her put any knickers on either! She has an incredibly sensuous kiss and the way she touched and stroked me with her gloved hands was out of this world. When she licked and sucked my nipples it sent shivers all through my body! She was so enthusiastic, not wasting a second to get her tongue down between my toes and licking up the length of stockings until she saw my pussy. She pulled down my knickers and licked my pussy so well I could have cum immediately. I returned the favour when she sat on my face which gave me the chance to get my tongue deep inside her. I got out my favourite dildo and played with myself while I watched her rubbing her clit and fingering herself until she came in front of me. What a turn on. I wanted to taste her juices and put her into doggy on the sofa and fingered and licked her pussy. She wanted to return the favour and stuck my dildo in my pussy and licked my ass until I came all over it. In an awkward 69 position we continued licking each other. Man we couldnt keep our hands off of each other. As we lay in each others arms on the sofa, stockinged legs entwined, we kiss and bring ourselves off, collapsing in a heap on the floor, giggling like some naughty teenagers!

Photoset name: Lara - Lily is a classic beauty - 20312
Number of pictures: 167
Resolution: 2979x1343
Resolution: 1343x2000
File size: 242.24 MB

2.png

Lara - Lily is a classic beauty - 20312.zip

Back