Sexy moms, older & mature women

2021-03-04 - Tanya

With the camera rolling, adorable young Tanya once again proves she`s the master of the striptease. Sitting in her favorite armchair, she rubs her body all over, allowing you brief glimpses of her flawless skin as she slowly hikes up her cute maternity dress. She`s 36 weeks into her pregnancy now, but she`s going to make you wait to see her sexy, naked body. She gets a kick out of driving you wild, knowing how badly you want to see her nude yet torturing you by taking her sweet time peeling off her clothes. Just when you think you can`t hold out any longer, she finally gives you what you`ve been waiting for and tosses her dress aside, followed by her bra and panties. Completely naked with one leg slung over the arm of her chair, she caresses her pregnant belly while casting you seductive glances with her piercing blue eyes. Her body is truly incredible! Watch as she continues to touch herself all over, getting herself so worked up that she begins to masturbate, rubbing her shaved pussy while writhing in pleasure.

Photoset name: 2021-03-04_Tanya
Number of pictures: 146
Resolution: 4000x2667
Resolution: 2667x4000
File size: 137.02 MB

2.png

2021-03-04_Tanya.zip

2021-04-16 - Lady Heike - 6278

Lady Heike - Heelsmasturbation

When her customer was gone, the constantly horny Heike first pushed a few fingers into her dripping wet cunt. Because the guy hadn't fucked her, but only rubbed his dick on her body and then jerked on her. Now he's gone and Heike is still horny, very horny. So the blonde housewife takes a high-heeled shoe and continues wanking with it. She rubs the heel on her bald cunt and tries to cum.

Photoset name: 6278
Number of pictures: 98
Resolution: 3000x2000
Resolution: 1956x3058
File size: 53.50 MB

2.png

6278.zip

2021-02-26 - Lady Tamara - 6257

Lady Tamara - Party for Four

At this small private party with two members and plenty of alcohol, Blondy Tamara and I really enjoyed ourselves again. One of the guests always had a the time a bulge in his pants. He was super hot on both of us and would have loved to make a threesome with us in bed with out the cameraman. Right, Dave?

Photoset name: 6257
Number of pictures: 84
Resolution: 2816x1210
Resolution: 1172x2862
File size: 46.76 MB

2.png

6257.zip

Nylon Sue - 1135

My new mini black wand has just arrived in the post and I can't wait to try it out. Knowing it was arriving, I had already dressed sexily to get me in the mood and it didn't disappoint either. Unbelievable vibrations and a huge orgasm...

Photoset name: nylon sue - 1135
Number of pictures: 146
Resolution: 3000x1992
Resolution: 1991x3000
File size: 580.93 MB

2.png

nylon sue - 1135.zip

Nylon Sue - 1134

Who fancies a bit of French? French Knickers that is! These lovely red satin ones feel wonderful and always go well with ff seamed nylons, so let me peel of my red glitter dress and show you, then watch me a get a bit naughty!

Photoset name: nylon sue - 1134
Number of pictures: 133
Resolution: 3000x1992
Resolution: 1992x3000
File size: 556.88 MB

2.png

nylon sue - 1134.zip

539 - What's Under the White Suit

What's Under the White Suit?

Well, doesn't Fantasy look comfortable in my rec room. She always dresses so well when she visits but there is always gorgeous finery under her outfits. I know this will be no different. She taunts us with quick views of her jeweled nipples in that print shelf bra but eventually she stands and removes the white suit - now the view changes to that sensuous woman wearing her jeweled thong with garter straps and her black print shelf bra. Fantasy certainly presents a sultry vision with her sleek tattoos, jewelry, nylons and heels and gorgeous under garments - quite a change from the conservative white suit, wouldn't you agree?

Photoset name: 539 - What's Under the White Suit
Number of pictures: 100
Resolution: 1400x933
Resolution: 841x1400
File size: 18.63 MB

2.png

539 - What's Under the White Suit.zip

538 - The Magnificence of Maturity

The Magnificence of Maturity

The young models of today are 'eye-candy'. Eventually they advance to a more mature state where their beauty truly shines through. The faces change to show more character, the shoulders broaden and the chest area increases. The hip line changes to something that can be held by a lover without fear of breaking it. Legs form a personality. The maturity has arrived. Cold Angel is the personification of this change of beauty. Notice how her beauty is more than surface beauty. She is something that can be held, caressed and loved with ease. Her body is as I described. Notice the expanse of the chest, the wave of the hips and the fullness of the breasts. Notice also the striking beauty of her legs, set in those high heels. Cold Angel knows how to show the best of her maturity - her legs are fine, her breasts are magnificent, her whole body appears as a work of art. Don't fool yourself, the eye candy is nice for awhile but the maturity of a beautiful woman is the ultimate desire - nothing rewards as well as a mature woman.

Photoset name: 538 - The Magnificence of Maturity
Number of pictures: 115
Resolution: 933x1400
File size: 21.75 MB

2.png

538 - The Magnificence of Maturity.zip

537 - Janet's Gorgeous Outfit

Janet's Gorgeous Outfit

I was shocked with envy when Janet walked through the door. Her outfit was totally outstanding. With her long flowing blonde hair, the full black leather coat, black nylons and fine heels just jolted me. Her appearance was staggering. As she opened the coat, I saw a red bustier, striped in black and a very interesting girdle. I had to see more. Eventually that back strapped bustier opened and Janet showed her superbly shaped jeweled breasts. Also now in view is the girdle with the cross hatch straps. What a terrific show Janet put on . . and took off. What an outfit! . . . Do you think she might let me try it on???

Photoset name: 537 - Janet's Gorgeous Outfit
Number of pictures: 111
File size: 21.35 MB

2.png

537 - Janet's Gorgeous Outfit.zip

536 - Timea - Dressed in White

Timea - Dressed in White

What is it about a white outfit that can convey so many thoughts? Cleanliness? Purity and yes, even sex. Here Timea is wearing a white, rather transparent, mini dress accompanied by white nylons and a fine pair of white, ankle strapped high heels. I'm sure you'll agree she just exudes sex. As she poses, she offers glimpses of white garter straps promising good things to come. Removal of her dress is involved but soon is gone leaving Timea sparkling in a gorgeous white, six strap bustier. Notice briefly some sweet tufts of black and eventually glimpses of her fine breasts. She loves her posing and continues, as she removes her heels. Now, will you agree that Timea can make white into a fabulously sexy outfit?

Photoset name: 536 - Timea - Dressed in White
Number of pictures: 123
File size: 21.52 MB

2.png

536 - Timea - Dressed in White.zip

2021-04-17 - Delly - love to play

Look at the way that hot red lingerie clings to every curve Delly has to offer? This hotblooded milf is eager to get it on. It doesn't take her long to get naked and play her fingers all over her busty chest and dripping cunt. Watch her grab a toy and shove it into her tight cooch!

Photoset name: 2021-04-17_delly_3_love-to-play
Number of pictures: 88
Resolution: 3600x2400
Resolution: 2400x3600
File size: 180.70 MB

2.png

2021-04-17_delly_3_love-to-play.zip

2021-04-17 - Lady Barbara - 6279

Lady Barbara - Naked in the Pool

It was very hot again here in Spain today and I jumped naked into the pool. Because I was horny just before and I had tied my tits tight with rubber rings, I now crawling through the pool on my back with my tied balls out of the water. The big, souped-up parts looked out of the water like buoys. Did one of the neighbors watch me with the spy glass again?

Photoset name: 6279
Number of pictures: 88
Resolution: 1336x3066
File size: 60.50 MB

2.png

6279.zip

2021-03-28 - Lady Carmen - 6259

Lady Carmen - Maid in Lace Socks

The black-haired Carmen from Brazil cleans my living room in tight jeans and lace ankle socks for me. After she realizes while wiping the dust, that she is photographed at the glass table, she starts to tease the photographer with her polished toes. Of course maid Carmen got 10 Euros extra. Perhaps your cleaning Lady will let you touch her feet once in a while. Already tried?

Photoset name: 6259
Number of pictures: 51
Resolution: 3000x1604
Resolution: 1690x3058
File size: 37.98 MB

2.png

6259.zip

Alicia Silver strips naked on the train tracks - Apr 10, 2014

Height: 5'8" / 173 cm
Weight: 154 lbs / 70 kg
Bust Size: 36C

Description: Alicia Silver is stunning in black, and this tall American is an all-natural. Stripping naked by the train tracks, she lays across them flashing her hairy pussy and beautiful 36B breasts outdoors.

Tags: Tattoo, Lingerie, Outdoor, Hairy Ass, Redheads, Curvaceous, Striptease, Mature

Photoset name: AliciaSilver_BlackDressBlackLingerie_superhr
Number of pictures: 107
Resolution: 3000x1996
Resolution: 1996x3000
File size: 96.91 MB

2.png

AliciaSilver_BlackDressBlackLingerie_superhr.zip

Alicia Silver is smoking hot and undresses in skirt - May 25, 2014

Description: Alicia Silver is hot dressed as a professional and shows off her panties under her skirt. She undresses and takes off her panties to show off her very hairy pussy. She is a delight and has a smoking body.

Tags: Upskirt, Tattoo, Lingerie, Hairy Ass, Redheads, Curvaceous, Striptease, Mature

Photoset name: AliciaSilver_BlackOutfitRedTop_superhr
Number of pictures: 105
Resolution: 3000x2002
Resolution: 2002x3000
File size: 87.92 MB

2.png

AliciaSilver_BlackOutfitRedTop_superhr.zip

Alicia Silver strips on her bed and shows off body - Apr 25, 2014

Description: Alicia Silver is sexy on her bed and shows off her hairy pussy early. She slowly strips and shows off her all-natural body. Then, she stretches and shows off her perfect figure and showing us her hot pussy.

Tags: Tattoo, Lingerie, Hairy Ass, Redheads, Curvaceous, Striptease, Mature

Photoset name: AliciaSilver_BlackShirtWhitePanty_superhr
Number of pictures: 101
Resolution: 3000x2002
Resolution: 2002x3000
File size: 90.02 MB

2.png

AliciaSilver_BlackShirtWhitePanty_superhr.zip

Alicia Silver ditches laundry to strip naked - Apr 11, 2017

Description: Alicia Silver is organizing her dirty laundry, and wants to have fun. She explores her hairy pits, legs and pussy before stripping naked. She plays around naked on her couch and shows us her sexy figure.

Tags: Tattoo, Lingerie, Hairy Ass, Blondes, Curvaceous, Striptease, Mature

Photoset name: AliciaSilver_BlueDressBlackCouch_superhr
Number of pictures: 103
Resolution: 2000x3000
File size: 105.05 MB

2.png

AliciaSilver_BlueDressBlackCouch_superhr.zip

2021-03-25 - Lady Barbara - 6256

Lady Barbara - The Sole Wanker

Surprisingly my foot bull called me and told me how hot he was on my sun tanned foot soles. We made a date for the next day and I could feel his big dick on my soles and toes again. He was rubbing his dick on the backside of my toes. 'Hochhackig! Hochhackig!' he said. I should hold my feet as if they were staying in high heels. 'Hochhackig' ... After my bull had licked my toes he repeated it again so often, until he jerked off a fully load of cum on my naked, stinky footsoles. I love cum on my feet.

Photoset name: 6256
Number of pictures: 59
Resolution: 2066x3060
File size: 28.21 MB

2.png

6256.zip

2021-03-21 - Lady Barbara - 6252

Lady Barbara - Prepared as Sleep-Diva

Here you can see me shortly before a sleep date. I am already fully prepared for my next guest and lie on the massage bench freshly showered. My face is covered with a towel, the vagina and my ass crack have been freshly oiled and my tits were tight bound with double rubber rings. Only my feet were left natural so that they smell good for my guest. They were only put into 16 cm high heeled fucking-sandals.

Photoset name: 6252
Number of pictures: 58
Resolution: 3000x1552
Resolution: 935x3056
File size: 29.35 MB

2.png

6252.zip

Back