Sexy Milf Videos | They Suck And Fuck In Pleasure

Over my head

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

This week I put on a sexy tight mini skirt and skimpy top. I wanted to dance for Tommy and get him really aroused before I started sucking on his dick. I squatted down on my knees and played with my pussy while I sucked on him. He then bent me over and fucked me pretty hard. Then I got on my back and played with my pussy while I watched him jerk his cock off real good. Then I came as I watched his cum shoot out of his hard cock and blast over my head!

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:50
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1472kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 360.9 MB

Download Over my head

Back to basics

This week Tommy and I checked into a hotel to have a little rendezvous of our own. I put on these really cool pantyhose (mock garter belt pantyhose) and a very short mini dress. I knew this would get Tommy excited and keep his mind on me. I started off by stripping for him and touching myself. I became very excited inserting my fingers and when I pulled them out they were really wet and sticky. I walked over to Tommy and unzipped his pants. His dick was already so hard in my hand made as it made it's way out of the opening. I stroked and sucked on him. It felt so enormous in my mouth. I couldn't wait to have his smooth cock inside me. He made me wait with anticipation while he licked and sucked on me from behind. His tongue darting in and out of all my all my holes. He got underneath me as I sat over his face and buried his mouth inside my pussy. He was driving me insane! It felt extraodinary and I wanted more. As I bent over the sofa he grabbed my ass and penetrated my pussy. I came .

Duration: 30:51
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1481kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 364.7 MB

Download Back to basics

Heavenly hooters

This week I wore a red suspender pantyhose with a red bra and skin tight black top and heels. Tommy and I had some fun in the living room today. I showed off my new pantyhose and stripped for him. He got incredibly hard for me while I sucked and stroked his big dick. My pussy was so wet as I slid on top of him and moved up and down on his dick. It felt really good! I made him cum by stroking him off and letting his cum shoot all over my mouth and chin. There was so much cum today!!!

Duration: 27:03
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1473kbps

File size: 318.2 MB

Download Heavenly hooters

Sweet savannah

I got a text from Mariah the other day and she told me that she had a sexy friend named Savannah Stern staying with her for the week and she wanted to know if Tommy wanted to do a shoot with her while Savannah was in town. So I went and asked Tommy if he knew who she was and if he wanted to do a shoot with her. At first I was very jealous by his response because he almost fell out of his chair when he heard her name. I didn't realize until he showed me some videos of her that she was the same girl that he jerks off to all the time when IÔm gone. He said that Savannah is one of his Ògo to girlsÓ when he needs to Òrub one outÓ, whatever in the hell all that means. I was very insecure about him shooting with her but since I put him through hell the past couple of years I decided that I should just suck it up and let him have a little bit more fun for now. So we ended up meeting Savannah a couple of days later at Mariah's place and when we walked in Savannah was in the living room in her .

Duration: 26:16
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1468kbps

File size: 307.9 MB

Download Sweet savannah

Forced and facialed

I had just gotten dressed and ready to do a private show when Tommy calls me into the garage. He has rope tied to the ceiling and a chair in front of the door. I told him no right away when I saw it. "I can't do this right now I promised a member I would do a private show with him". Tommy then tells me he only wants to take a few photos of me with the rope tied to my wrists. I should have known better then to agree! He ended up tying me up for a long time, spanking me, fucked my mouth (which I didn't mind) and then came all over my tits and face. He then spoon fed me the cum that didn't land in my mouth and made me eat all of it- which I didn't mind either!

Duration: 26:23
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1477kbps

File size: 311.1 MB

Download Forced and facialed

Animal instincts

This week I wore a shiny black mini skirt, sexy bra and leopard knee high's. I stripped and teased Tommy the whole time telling him I'm going to start seeing other guys again. It always gets him so excited and jealous at the same time. I like to make him wait before he can start playing with me I really love watching him pull out his cock and start stroking it for me! It makes my pussy so wet and then I want his cock in my mouth. I then wanted to feel him inside me so I sat on his cock for a really long time and felt my pussy tighten up around him. It made me cum so good! Of course, I finished him off by stroking his dick and having him shoot his cum in my face! No better way to end it then with my cum in my mouth!

Duration: 31:30
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1475kbps

File size: 371.0 MB

Download Animal instincts

Mile high milf

This week I put on a sexy satin skirt and lacey bra. As I started to strip for Tommy I remembered this guy named Michael that I use to have fun. He was a tall good looking guy with a shaved head. He had his own flight training school and wanted to teach me to fly but we never seemed to get around to that. Instead I started meeting him at a hotel whenever he could get away from his wife and work. He was really good at licking my pussy and would take his time with me because he knew the wetter I got the more I begged him for his dick. So, back to stripping for Tommy....As I put Tommy's dick in my mouth I started telling him about Michael and how much I enjoyed playing with his dick. As Tommy fucked me I closed my eyes and thought of Michaels big dick. My pussy got really nice and creamy wet and I came so good!! I know Tommy enjoyed the "story" and came really good all over my face!

Duration: 28:21
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1477kbps

File size: 334.3 MB

Download Mile high milf

Mirror image milf

I was really horny after I got home from the gym today and I needed to suck on a cock right away. There was this really hot guy there and I wanted to suck on his dick so bad. I couldn't stop looking at his shorts and trying to imagine how big his dick was. So as soon as I walked in the house I took a quick shower then got dressed in a sexy outfit as I waited for Tommy to get home from his appointment. His dick gets really hard when I wear sexy outfits with pantyhose and I love the way pantyhose feel on my pussy so I put on a sexy outfit that I knew he would like. As soon as he got home I called him into the bedroom and showed him what I had on. He started making out with me and lifting up my skirt then he pulled out my big tits and started playing with them. Then he sat on the edge of the bed and started jerking off in front of me while I stripped for him. As soon as I saw his cock pop out of his jeans I instantly started fantasizing about jerking off the hot guy from the gym. I reall.

Duration: 26:35
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1469kbps

File size: 312.0 MB

Download Mirror image milf

Reagan Foxx

Cast: Gia Dimarco, Tommy Pistol, Kenzie Taylor, Lucas Frost, Reagan Foxx, Mike Mancini, Silvia Saige, Codey Steele
Genres: All Sex, Cougars, Domination, MILF

These are not young girls just learning the "ropes," these sex-perienced women own the rope, and know just how to use them to get pleasure with their pain! Watch mouthwatering BDSM scenes in sexy #6 in series where kink-craving cougars get the discipline they deserve. Nothing makes submissive sluts cum harder than having their hot asses spanked, hair pulled if they slack off their cock sucking duties, blindfolded bondage fucking and more!

Duration: 25:22
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2033kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 396.0 MB

Download Reagan Foxx

House of blue pt2

I told Tommy all about my date with Ciara and how much fun we had together. He was a little jealous and said he wanted to watch us next time. So today when I went over to her house I told him he could stop by and take a peek. Well, he didn't just want to watch he was so turned on he wanted to join in! His hands were all over Ciara's big boobs! I could tell he was really turned on so Ciara and I decided to let him play with us this time. He took turns licking us and we were both stroking his big cock. Ciara said she wanted to watch me fuck him so I got on top of him while Ciara sat on his face. His cock was so hard inside me and it felt amazing! He ended up fucking me from behind then cumming on me!

Duration: 27:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 324.5 MB

Download House of blue pt2

Fucking a fan

This week a fan drove up from Tampa to see me. He's been emailing me since 2006 wanting to meet me. As soon as he knew I was back in Orlando he started emailing me again so I told him to come see me this week. He was super sweet and so nice to me! He told me he was happy only pleasing me and that he would be so turned on by just licking me. I really liked how he made me feel. His touch was so gentle and his sweet kisses turned me on. I liked the way he sucked on my nipples and then when I laid on the couch he got in between my legs and didn't want to leave! I didn't want him to stop either but I'm also a pleaser and wanted to feel his big dick. I sat next to him and stroked his dick and then sucked on it. He got so excited and whispered to me that he wanted to be inside me. I was so wet already so I straddled his legs and slid my pussy down on his dick. I fucked his dick for a while and then got on the couch next to him. He fingered my pussy while I sucked on his dick and then stoked .

Duration: 28:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1470kbps

File size: 330.6 MB

Download Fucking a fan

Rio boy toy pt3

I just got home from working all day in the office and decided to undress and take a nice hot bath. I was lathering up and feeling so relaxed when I heard a guy call out my name. It was Edward my neighbor's son. I told him to come into the bathroom so we could talk. He looked so cute, must have just gotten back from his classes. I started flirting with him and I asked him to put some lather on my back. His touch felt so good and having him caress me like that really excited me. I asked him if he would take his pants off so I could rub his balls. His dick was already hard and his balls felt so good! I slowly caressed them and even touched his dick slowly with my fingers. I was feeling his shaft all the way up to the tip. I then put my mouth around it and sucked on it for a long time. I love the feel of his young dick in my mouth. I then got out of the tub and wrapped the towel around me. I sat on the edge of the tub with my legs open so he could see my pussy. I stroked his dick and suc.

Duration: 29:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2941kbps

File size: 670.3 MB

Download Rio boy toy pt3

Rio boy toy pt2

I went into my bedroom today and found my son's friend Edward going through my panty drawer. I asked him what he was doing and he said he was looking for some finger nail clippers. I would have believed him but my panties were running through his fingers! I asked him why he was touching my panties. He looked really embarrassed, so I said did you want my panties? He nodded yes and I said well, I think you would rather have these and I pulled my skirt up and pulled off the panties I was wearing. I then started touching him and kissing him. I can't resist him- he's so sweet and young! He put his hands on my breasts and kissed them. I love how he touches me and his dick gets instantly hard! I got him on the bed and was slowly caressing his dick, and he was fingering my pussy. I was so wet and wanted his dick inside me. I continued to slowly move my fingers on his dick and balls, feeling every inch of his shaft. I then bent all the way over and put my tongue on his balls and slowly licked .

Duration: 27:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2958kbps

File size: 613.2 MB

Download Rio boy toy pt2

Cock auditions pt23 with titan

This week Tommy said he had a big surprise for me. So, I showered and got dressed and then went into the living room to see what he had in store for me. He asked me to sit on the couch and put on a blindfold and to wait and that my surprise would be walking in any minute. After a minute or so I felt some big hands on my shoulders and some heavy breathing so I thought it must be a guy. He started kissing my neck and touching me all over. It felt really nice and got me super excited! I couldn't wait to see who it was. He then got me off the couch and pulled my tits out of my top and then told me to take off my blindfold. I didn't recognize him but saw that he was huge and very attractive! I was quite happy with my surprise! I started kissing him back and touching him too. His body was rock hard and he was so sensual. I loved having him touch me and his kisses were so sexy! I squatted down and pulled his shorts off and saw his tight hugging boxer briefs. The bulge in his pants really got.

Duration: 29:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 342.2 MB

Download Cock auditions pt23 with titan

A little disappointed

This week I did a cock audition with Shaun. He's a good looking guy with a super nice body. I was having a lot of fun making out with him! He also went down on me and licked me for a long time. It felt so good! He seemed comfortable with me but for some reason I couldn't get his dick to stay hard. I tried all sorts of things even spitting on his dick for a long time like he kept asking me to do; but in the end I couldn't get him to stay hard and cumming for me was not going to happen either. He ended up going home and I was left feeling discouraged and wanting a lot more. So, luckily Tommy was home and he made it happen for me. I got Tommy's cock super hard and made him shoot a big load of cum right into my mouth! In the end I always get what I want!

Duration: 26:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1461kbps

File size: 314.0 MB

Download A little disappointed

Cock auditions pt25 with sonny

This week I had an airline pilot come over to have some fun with me. We've been emailing since I moved here this summer but we couldn't get our schedules to match. Finally, he said he was in town this week so I said please come over! I really liked his photos and was excited to play with him! He was super sweet and didn't disappoint me. I started off by teasing him- getting a little naked like I like to do! I then asked him to show me his huge bulge in his pants. Hmmm, a nice big fat cock! Just what I wanted to play with today! I stroked his cock for a good long while, taking my time and running my hand over his shaft with nice long slow strokes. His cock was dripping wet for me and getting very veiny! He didn't want to cum yet so he asked me if he could lick my pussy. I said yes! He laid back on the couch and I straddled his face. I love this position- it gives me the perfect view of his cock and balls. I started sucking and massaging his big balls while he went down on me. His tongu.

Duration: 25:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps

File size: 570.3 MB

Download Cock auditions pt25 with sonny

Rio boy toy pt9

This week I called Edward and asked him if he could come over. I heard he had a girlfriend now so I know she had been keeping him busy. He told me he was busy studying for his test but I was persistent and wouldn't take no for an answer. I got him to say yes so I waited on the couch and started touching myself. I slid my fingers inside my pussy and tasted my juices. I was getting so excited and anxious for him to come. I peeked out the window and saw him coming up the drive way. I let him right in and began kissing him and I took his pants down. We stood there kissing and touching each other's bodies. I then had him sit down and I stroked and sucked on his cock. His young dick felt so good in my mouth. I wanted him so bad! I then got on top of him and rubbed his dick all over my pussy. Hmm, it felt so good pushing the tip inside my pussy. I then slid my pussy down on his dick and began riding him up and down. I rubbed my clit while his dick fucked me and I came on him. I then turned a.

Duration: 26:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps

File size: 583.1 MB

Download Rio boy toy pt9

He Can't Refuse This Busty Hot Lady

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Esperanza Gomez, Anthony Rosano
Genres: Ass smacking, Ball licking, Big Tits, Blow Job, Cum on Tits, Foot Fetish, Foreign Accent, Hand Job, Latina, Titty Fucking

Anthony Rosano wakes up his old man's girlfriend, Esperanza Gomez, lying on the bed next to him. He is blown away because she's super hot and it looks like she wants to get a little close by sucking on his cock.

Anthony can't help but to fuck this beautiful Latina and cum her tits!

Duration: 26:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download He Can't Refuse This Busty Hot Lady

Mona Wales - My Favorite Teacher Scene 4 FullHD 1080p

Cast: Mona Wales
Genres: Dress,Tattoo,Average Body,American,Blond Hair,Short,Big Dick,Small Ass,Athletic,Caucasian,Blonde,Teacher,Thong,Hairy Pussy,Innie Pussy,Medium Skin,Small Tits,Natural Tits,Sex

Angela and Oliver have plans to run off to Europe and see the world. So, Angela meets up with him at a hotel room before their flight halfway across the world. She grabs him, throws him on the bed - ensuring that their flight is a relaxed one she needs to make sure both have a healthy dose of orgasms beforehand.

Duration: 31:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5058kbps
Audio: 144kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Mona Wales - My Favorite Teacher Scene 4 FullHD 1080p

Silvia Saige

Cast: Gia Dimarco, Tommy Pistol, Kenzie Taylor, Lucas Frost, Reagan Foxx, Mike Mancini, Silvia Saige, Codey Steele
Genres: All Sex, Cougars, Domination, MILF

These are not young girls just learning the "ropes," these sex-perienced women own the rope, and know just how to use them to get pleasure with their pain! Watch mouthwatering BDSM scenes in sexy #6 in series where kink-craving cougars get the discipline they deserve. Nothing makes submissive sluts cum harder than having their hot asses spanked, hair pulled if they slack off their cock sucking duties, blindfolded bondage fucking and more!

Duration: 26:26
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 1948kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 413.9 MB

Download Silvia Saige

Like mother like daughter pt13

This week Mia and I wanted to play with Tony so we called him at his business to come over. He had meetings all day and needed a break. He also said he was having a tough day so he was excited to get out of the office to have some fun with us! I love to tease Tony a lot and to really get him going. He's so much fun to play with and we make him do whatever we want. I started off by stripping and teasing him while Mia undressed him and got his cock hard while he watched me. I showed him my breasts, stuck my ass in his face and then pulled my panties down, all while Mia stroked his big cock. It was then my turn to grab his cock and stroke it. It felt so good and hard in my hand! It made my pussy wet thinking of fucking it but I wanted to tease him for a long time and build up a lot of cum in his balls so I licked his balls circling them with my tongue and then licking up his shaft and onto the head. I continued circling his head with my tongue and licking it all around while I cupped his.

Duration: 27:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2949kbps

File size: 618.2 MB

Download Like mother like daughter pt13

Smother tease & denial

Today I had a surprise for my friend Tony. I asked him to come over so he could have some fun with me but I wanted to dominate him and make him my sex slave. I told him to wait on the couch for me so I could get things ready. He looked really excited when I walked in. He started touching and kissing me but I let him know right away that I was in charge and that he would have to sit back and let me tell him what to do. I did my strip tease while I made him sit in the chair with his hands to himself. I then brought him over to my bed where I had ropes tied to the posts of the bed. He thought he was going to tie me up but I told him no- I'm tying you up cuz your my sex slave! I got him on the bed and tied his arms back. I then started teasing his cock. He kept asking me to suck on it and I told him not to tell me what to do. I then smacked his dick with my hand. I ran my fingers up and down his shaft and then he asked me to stroke him. I again smacked his cock and told him no! I told him.

Duration: 30:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps

File size: 688.0 MB

Download Smother tease & denial

Cuckold session pt2

I woke up this morning so horny and Tommy's cock wouldn't do so I started thinking about Sean's cock and how much I needed a young stud to fuck me good. I texted him and told him I was very horny and needed his sexy body to play with. He instantly responded yes and that he could come over anytime to see me! I put on a real sexy bra & panty set for him. I then told Tommy I needed to get fucked really good today so I called Sean to come over. He said he understood and that he wants me to have a good time with him. I told him he would have to watch us fuck because I get more turned on knowing that he's watching me enjoy myself with someone else because he doesn't turn me on anymore and that I need a bigger, harder cock to fuck than his. He said he would but that he just wanted me to tease him first by stripping and stroking his dick. I said okay and did it. This got me even more excited so when Sean walked in I couldn't contain myself. I was all over him! His body felt so good and his co.

Duration: 29:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2949kbps

File size: 654.7 MB

Download Cuckold session pt2

Cuckold surprise

In the past few years my appetite for sex has grown tremendously and my husband just can't keep up with me. I'm always wanting more cock to play with so today I called too of my hunky playmates to have some fun with. I hid them in the bedroom under the covers and told them to wait for me. I was in the kitchen getting us some drinks when Tommy asked me what I was doing. I told him I had a surprise for him. He got all excited wondering what it could be! I then brought him into the bedroom with me and I pulled the covers off to reveal my hunky friends. I told him that the fun was actually for me and that I was going to make him watch us. He didn't seem too thrilled but my hubby loves to please me so he went along with it. He does anything I ask of him! I got in between the guys and started making out with them and stroking both their dicks. I then went back and forth sucking on each dick of to get them nice and hard for me. I then got on the ground and had them stand on either side of me.

Duration: 31:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps

File size: 704.2 MB

Download Cuckold surprise

Cuckold session

I haven't been satisfied with my husband lately. His dick isn't big enough for me and he always cums too fast, so today I called Tony and asked him to come over. I told Tommy he would have to watch while a real man fucked me! " I'm going to make my hubby a cuckold husband!" I met Tony in the living room and right away we couldn't keep our hands off each other. He's so sexy and always turns me on! We started making out and touching each other's bodies while still standing up. I pulled his big cock out and stroked it while he squeezed my big tits. I got on my knees and took his big cock in my mouth. I love the feel of it in my mouth, the way it hits the back of my throat and makes me gag. He then wanted to reciprocate by licking my pussy. I laid back on the couch with my legs spread in the air and with his head between my legs I could feel his whole mouth and tongue on my pussy. He sure loves to eat me! He even lifted my ass up so he could lick my ass. We then did 69 with me on top. I s.

Duration: 29:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps

File size: 653.3 MB

Download Cuckold session

Like mother like daughter pt9

Today my daughter Mia and I were in my bathroom putting on our new lingerie and talking about what we were going to do today. I told her that I was really horny and she agreed she was too! Like mother like daughter, lol! It had been a while for her since she'd been with a hot guy, but I of course get to play more often. We decided we would call young and sexy Edward to come over to play with us. I texted him and he responded right back that he could come right over! We met him at the front door and then brought him to my bedroom where we would strip and tease him. We really took our time stroking, licking and sucking his big dick. Both of us each taking turns kissing and playing with him alternately! We drove him wild! We then went to the bed for some pussy licking and fucking. Whoever wasn't getting their pussys licked was getting fucked and vice versa! He did an excellent job of keeping up with us and making us both happy! For the finish we laid next to him, taking turns again sucki.

Duration: 29:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps

File size: 657.4 MB

Download Like mother like daughter pt9

Like mother like daughter pt4

I walked into the condo and caught Mia making out with Edward on the couch. She told me she was going to the condo to be alone; but instead she's trying to steal my boy toy! I was pretty upset but didn't want to seem too angry in front of Edward. I sat across from them on the other couch and watched as Mia did her handy work on him. He really was enjoying being with her and I was feeling quite jealous so I told him that if he ever wanted to fuck me again that he would need to come to me right now. He quickly got up and came over to the couch with me. I told him that I was going to give him a little dance and then I would be playing with him. I slowly stripped out of my skirt and blouse to reveal my new purple corset and stockings. I know my lingerie always gets Edward excited. As I rubbed my ass on his lap I could feel his hard dick pressing up against me. I was getting so wet thinking of sitting on his dick. I began stroking his dick while I kissed him, deeply prodding my tongue into.

Duration: 27:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps

File size: 623.0 MB

Download Like mother like daughter pt4

Rio boy toy pt10

I walked into the living room to see if Edward was done playing his video game but he said he wasn't. He'd been playing it all night and I would have to go to work soon and wanted to get off before I went. I decided I wasn't going to wait much longer. I got in front of him and started stripping and teasing him with my body, lifting my skirt up and showing my breasts. I then pulled down my panties and spread my ass and this got his attention! He dropped the Xbox controller and started rubbing my legs and ass. I told him to come closer so he stood up and we started making out and touching each other. I pulled his pants down and then his boxers. I wanted to touch his dick while we kissed. It was already nice and hard for me so that excited me! I then dropped to my knees and took him in my mouth. His dick felt so good in my mouth! We then sat by the fireplace making out some more while he fingered me and I jerked his dick. I was so wet and wanted his dick inside me so I had him take me fr.

Duration: 26:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps

File size: 585.6 MB

Download Rio boy toy pt10

Enormous facial

Today I started feeling really guilty thinking about all the fun I've been having without my hubby. I not only get to have fun with guys when I escort; but also on camera and I make my hubby watch. He hasn't had any fun with other girls and I've also been away a lot. So, I decided that I should cut back and only be with him for a while and give my hubby special attention. I put on some real sexy lingerie and asked him to come into our room for some alone time. He was excited but also hesitant and wondering if I was up to any of my old tricks. I told him that I just wanted to be with him and to only please his cock. I did my strip tease for him and got out my big black toy to play with. As soon as my hubby saw the toy he asked me why I needed that and that he knew I couldn't just have him without anything else. I said that it was just to fill my pussy while I sucked and played with his big cock. I continued to get my hubby nice and hard and sucked and stroked his cock real good. He see.

Duration: 26:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2938kbps

File size: 603.7 MB

Download Enormous facial

Sex Therapy With Dr. Love - Brandi Love

Release Year: 2021
Genres: All sex, Hardcore, Blowjob, CumShoot, Big Dicks, Handjob, Natural Tits, Shaved Pussy,

Some girls wait a lifetime to surrender their ass to hard cock. Some girls never get around to it! But believe us when we tell you that this bunch of dick-loving beauties literally can't wait to get their butt cheeks around some of the biggest horns in the biz; plonking themselves down in all their glory right up to the balls.

Duration: 26:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5046kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Sex Therapy With Dr. Love - Brandi Love

Sexy Pretty Lady Is Not Against Sex With Him

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Esperanza Gomez, Danny Wylde
Genres: Big Tits, Blow Job, Brunette, Facial, Fake Tits, Foreign Accent, Latina, MILFs, Shaved, Titty Fucking

Esperanza Gomez has flown all the way from Colombia to visit her boy. He's at work, but his roommate Danny meets her in the living room.

He takes advantage of her language barrier and starts talking dirty to her, telling her he wants to fuck her tight pussy and shove his cock down her throat.

But when the sizzling Latina MILF tells him she understands everything he's said, she throws him back onto the couch gives him what he asked for!

Duration: 31:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Sexy Pretty Lady Is Not Against Sex With Him

Nicol Mandorla - Like Fine Wine...Nicol, 61, Fucks Again

Release Year: 2021
Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Cunnilingus, MILF

Nicol Mandorla, looking like the classy 61-year-old that she is, is sitting on a couch, touching herself, waiting for her man to return with a glass of wine. But it's not wine that she wants. It's his cock. He gives her some lovin', licking her pretty nipples, much to her delight, feasting on her beautiful tits, before she turns her attention (and mouth) to his cock. Mrs. Mandorla (she's married) has excellent tongue skills, and she also loves taking that big cock from behind.
Nicol is also a and a . She told us, "My would be very surprised to see their old in a naughty magazine and on a porno website." Really, what kid wouldn't? 60Plus MILF Rita Daniels once told us a story about that. She was driving in a car with her when her turned to her and said, "So, Rita Daniels..." Rita Daniels, of course, is her stage name, and she wasn't expecting to hear it from her . But her family was accepting of their 's secret porn.

Duration: 25:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9932kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Nicol Mandorla - Like Fine Wine...Nicol, 61, Fucks Again

Cumshot eruption

Today I was super horny! I had so much fun last week with knight when he filled my pussy up! I needed to have my pussy filled up again so I got out my huge cock toy to stuff inside me but it wouldn't be the same without a load of cum so I asked my hubby to play with me. We went down to our basement to play. I was so excited to tell him about all the fun I had with knights huge cock and how it stretched me to the limits! After some teasing and stripping I drenched the cock with lots of lube and opened my legs and pussy to slide it inside me. It felt so good and of course I was thinking about that big black cock I fucked last week! My hubby got very turned on listening and stroking his cock for me. I then asked him to put the camera down and join me on the couch where I could suck and stroke his cock until he was ready to cum for me. He laid back on the couch and I stroked it nice and slow to build up that big load until it shot out all over him! It even got on his face! Take that for a.

Duration: 31:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps

File size: 703.5 MB

Download Cumshot eruption

Sorority MILF

With sorority Cory Chase in charge, proceed with caution! Pervy Zac Wild discovers what happens when you try to stiff a Zeta Zeta after Cory pays him an unexpected visit. Mess with her house, she'll ruin yours too! Sneaky blonde MILF Cory fucks Zac behind his wife's back before slipping away with his money and leaving him to pay the price.

Duration: 30:43
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1412kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 345.1 MB

Download Sorority MILF

Lewd awakening

I woke up so horny this morning! I had this really crazy dream about my horny neighbor breaking into my bedroom and forcing me to take his hard cock in all my tight holes. I got out my anal toys because I wanted to cum while I fantasized about him fucking and cumming in my tight ass. I even brought out my butt plug because my neighbor was using it on me while he fucked me in my dream. I started out by thinking of you guys watching me with your cocks out and that made me real wet and excited! I teased you guys first by stripping and then spreading all my holes for you. I then got on the bed and fingered my pussy and stretched it open so I could put that big dick inside me. It felt so tight going in and then loosened once my pussy got used to being fucked again. It felt so good! I then spread my ass with my hands and then put my fingers in. I wanted all my holes filled so I fucked my pussy with the big cock and then stuck the butt plug in my ass. It made me cum so good! I then laid down.

Duration: 27:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps

File size: 609.0 MB

Download Lewd awakening

Hot Milf Rachel

Release Year: 2008
Genres: Blonde, Natural Tits, MILF, Oral, Hardcore, Facial

Wow! Rachel has such a tight and well-shaped body you won't tell her age without glancing at her slightly and delicately wrinkled face. For sure she doesn't look her age... who would guess that she's already forty-three? And man, this sexy mature bitch surely knows how to handle a cock! I bet she's done it million times in her life, that's why she's such and old stager! Click now if you wish to see more of her extremely hot old body!

Duration: 31:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3430kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 827.4 MB

Download Hot Milf Rachel

Alura Jenson

Alura Jenson is a hot busty blonde sexuality teacher. Karlo seeks her advice since sex is her expertise. He hasn't been able to perform in bed lately. Alura can definitely help with that. She believes in the more hands on approach to teaching and boy does she get her hands on Karlo. Her big butt bouncing on his cock has him cumming in no time. Alura truly is an expert in her field.

Duration: 25:04
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1366kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 273.4 MB

Download Alura Jenson

Fuck My Hairy Granny Fanny Pt.1

Cast: Elena, Nyiri, Veronica Rossi, Tatiana
Genres: Big Boobs, Blonde, Brunette, Facial Cumshot, Glasses, Hairy, Lingerie, Mature, One On On

She's a leggy beautiful milf from New Zealand and Elena, Nyiri, Veronica Rossi, Tatiana loves everything romantic, including dancing and relaxing on the beach with a glass of wine.

Duration: 29:43
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2521kbps

File size: 576.4 MB

Download Fuck My Hairy Granny Fanny Pt.1

Mature brunette after party

Studio: NaughtyAmerica
Cast: Priya Rai
Genres: Mature, In stockings , Big Chest, Brunettes, Milf

A hot brunette with big milkings went over a bit with alcohol at a party, and a friend helped her get to the house, where he decided to take full advantage of the bitch. Unable to deny herself the pleasure, the insatiable milf stripped down to stockings and pampered the man with a blowjob. After sucking, the slut gave the vagina to be fucked to orgasm and allowed her boobs and face to be splattered with sperm.

Duration: 27:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1940kbps

File size: 422.9 MB

Download Mature brunette after party

Old slutty teacher first porn casting

This slutty retired teacher acting in real amateur porn movie very first time in her life. It was a big dream of her to try sex in front of the camera. Her dreams now comes true, she ahs been fucked by two guy in front of my camera in her first porn casting video

Duration: 26:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8354kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Old slutty teacher first porn casting

Back