Sexy Girl Naked Erotic And Softcore Show

Rich Bitch Worship

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Victoria June
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Stockings, Financial Domination
Video language: English

Mistress Victoria June is completely out of your league in every way imaginable. You are lucky enough to get the chance to worship her big, huge ass and plump tits because she just loves everything about a submissive man. You will do anything to please her and give her everything you have including that cock hiding in your pants. She just loves how easy it is to take advantage of a horny man who is desperate to cum for a real, dominant woman. Now crawl on your knees and present that hard cock as Mistress Victoria instructs you on just what to do with it. You will only cum on her terms and until then you are her bitch who must obey.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9814kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 740.1 MB

Download Rich Bitch Worship

Hot Body Video Magazine: Naked College Slumber Party

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Hot Body International
Cast: Zoe Britton, Carli Banks, Jenna Nickol, Lana Lopez, AJ, Ashley Steel, Rene, Elizabeth Mincini
Genres: Documentary, Erotic, Hot Bodies, Sexy Girls,

No teachers, no books, no sleep, no clothes... Hey, what did you expect when Hot Body throws a college slumber party? Join your hostess, Hot Body Covergirl
of the Year Zoe Britton, and seven of her tightest friends, Carli Banks, Jenna Nickol, Lana Lopez, AJ, Ashley Steel, Rene and Elizabeth Mincini, for an all-night erotic bacchanal.

Format: avi
Duration: 57:59
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1512kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 699.0 MB

Download Hot Body Video Magazine: Naked College Slumber Party

Tease Time At The Tittie Pool - Krystal Webb

Krystal Webb, the 30DDD/E sensation from the United Kingdom is back to tempt us with her tatas in her turquoise bathing suit. That halter style bikini top must sure be strong to support her lush breasticles! Standing in the pool she squeezes them together, hefts them, and then tugs down the fabric to let us glimpse her nips. Getting out of the water she stands before us in all her tattooed curviness. Sitting down on the beach chair Krystal pulls down the top and works on her tittie tan letting her bells bronze in the warm sunlight. Her nipples crinkle as she shows us her snatch and asshole tugging apart her cheeks with her purple fingernails. Of course with a turquoise bathing suit a girl has to use a matching vibrator and soon enough Miss Webb is licking on a buzzy turquoise toy sticking it between her boobs and into her cunny. She lets it stick out while she rubs her clit, then she just spreads her legs so we can imagine diving in there ourselves. Krystal gets into the position on .

Duration: 20:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6339kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Tease Time At The Tittie Pool - Krystal Webb

Tease Time At The Tittie Pool - Krystal Webb

Krystal Webb, the 30DDD/E sensation from the United Kingdom is back to tempt us with her tatas in her turquoise bathing suit. That halter style bikini top must sure be strong to support her lush breasticles! Standing in the pool she squeezes them together, hefts them, and then tugs down the fabric to let us glimpse her nips. Getting out of the water she stands before us in all her tattooed curviness. Sitting down on the beach chair Krystal pulls down the top and works on her tittie tan letting her bells bronze in the warm sunlight. Her nipples crinkle as she shows us her snatch and asshole tugging apart her cheeks with her purple fingernails. Of course with a turquoise bathing suit a girl has to use a matching vibrator and soon enough Miss Webb is licking on a buzzy turquoise toy sticking it between her boobs and into her cunny. She lets it stick out while she rubs her clit, then she just spreads her legs so we can imagine diving in there ourselves. Krystal gets into the position on .

Duration: 20:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6339kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Tease Time At The Tittie Pool - Krystal Webb

Teased and Denied

Look at you, all desperate and horny. I know exactly what you want. You want to stroke, don't you? I can feel it. One look at my legs in these tight nylon stockings and your cock is hard. I was thinking about letting you stroke, but then I changed my mind. I find it much more fun to excite a man, make him desperate for contact, and then leave him with none. So no touching. No stroking. You can admire and fantasize all you wish. But I'm in control here.

Duration: 8:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7742kbps
Audio: 226kbps

File size: 524.7 MB

Download Teased and Denied

Squeezed Into Submission

Oh, poor you. All bound up in that chair, your naked cock exposed. I'm sure you're afraid right now. I could do whatever I wanted. Unfortunately for you, what I want to do is squeeze your balls. I love the control I have when a man's testicles are in my grasp. I love to watch you squirm and squeal and my hands put more and more pressure on your sensitive sack. Can you feel my nails digging into your flesh? By your whimpers, I can tell you can. C'mon. Don't wimp out now. It's not like you have a choice anyway.

Duration: 11:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7769kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 671.9 MB

Download Squeezed Into Submission

Bambi & Daliah Amor - Interview

Cast: Bambi & Daliah Amor - Intervie
Genres: Interview, Peeing, Nude

About Bambi: Age: 19 Astrological Sign: Libra Likes: I like partying, reading and the beach Job: Student Sexiest Thing Ever Done: Sending nudes to my friends Naughtiest Thing Ever Done: I fucked someone while my friend was asleep in the bed next to us! Favorite Part: My Booty Why Your Favorite?: Because it jiggles nicely Biggest Fantasy: An orgy in a high ropes corse First Sexual Experience: It was sweet, intimate and a learning experience Last Sexual Experience: With a man with an amazing dick

Duration: 16:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7786kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 953.4 MB

Download Bambi & Daliah Amor - Interview

I Like You Like This

I see the way you look at me. I see the desperate look in your eyes as you watch me. I like it. I like being able to feel your hunger. Your obsession turns you into mush. You can't move you eyes away. With a single swish of my hips, you're down and helpless. I like you like this. I like you obsessed and weak. I like you starving and thirsty. I like what my body does to you.

Duration: 7:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7538kbps
Audio: 241kbps

File size: 418.6 MB

Download I Like You Like This

Strung Out Gooner

I love a little gooning whore. I love when a boy is totally fucking brainless and masturbating until there's nothing left. That perfectly describes you, doesn't it? You just stare at my perfect body and instantly you have no brain cells. You hand is right in your pants pulling out your dick and stroking in an instant. You lose all control. You lose all self-awareness. Your mindless and stroking and that's exactly how I like you. So go ahead. Stroke for me my little brainless monster.

Duration: 9:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7755kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 554.2 MB

Download Strung Out Gooner

Caged

Wake up little slave. Wake up! I know you've ben in that cage for a while now. How does it feel? I'm sure you're getting restless. I can see your cock is getting restless. But I find it's necessary to keep my slave in cages as to properly break them. You see, depriving you of sunlight and movement brings you that much closer to be the creature you are. I don't want you to get any bright ideas about leaving my service., No no. You're going to be locked in here until you can manage to figure out how to be a good, obedient slave.

Duration: 7:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7694kbps
Audio: 233kbps

File size: 413.3 MB

Download Caged

Invaded and Blackmailed

Well, I just happened to have an associate of mine slip into your home while you were gone and install hidden cameras in every area of your house. That's right, I can see you even now. All I have to do is look at my phone and I can see you right there, watching me. I've obtained some incriminating evidence that is mine to do with as I wish. If you don't want all your personal details splattered all over the internet, then you'll have to start paying your cum tax. Now, pay up bitch or be exposed.

Duration: 8:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7741kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 498.9 MB

Download Invaded and Blackmailed

Jessie G & Rubi Valentine - Interview

Cast: Jessie G & Rubi Valentin
Genres: Interview, Nude, Hairy

About Jessie G: Age: 26 Astrological Sign: Pisces Likes: I love gardening, reading and baths Job: Horticulturist Sexiest Thing Ever Done: Lots of kink while camping! Naughtiest Thing Ever Done: Vegetable play in the garden Favorite Part: My hips and chest Why Your Favorite?: I love the angles and the feeling of them Biggest Fantasy: To be whipped with plant material while I orgasm First Sexual Experience: I was really high with my first love and it was very intimate Last Sexual Experience: Wild, animalistic se

Duration: 16:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7779kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 969.3 MB

Download Jessie G & Rubi Valentine - Interview

Tabata Jerkout

Time for another Tabata workout! Get your cock ready for a special workout session. The little timer on my app is going to go off and you're going to stroke for me. When the timer beeps again, you'll have to stop. It's just that simple. It's a good workout for your stamina if you can do the whole thing without cumming. You can do the whole thing without cumming, can't you?

Duration: 9:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7712kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 565.9 MB

Download Tabata Jerkout

Devotion Through Fasting

You probably think that the ideal way to serve me is through controlling your orgasms. While this is an acceptable form of servitude, it's not the only way. You see, I value a slave with control. I value a slave that can suppress all his appetites. Including the most basic one: Hunger. I'm referring to fasting of course. You add so many poisons into your body through bad food habits. One of the best ways to make yourself clean for your Goddess is through fasting. So take your time, prepare your body. You're going to literally hunger for your Goddess.

Duration: 7:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7728kbps
Audio: 228kbps

File size: 450.3 MB

Download Devotion Through Fasting

Clean to Earn Your Cum

Look, I don't have a lot of time today. This house needs a good scrubbing. So, I'm going to leave and you're going to clean. I don't want to come home to a single speck of dust. I want the floors scrubbed, the windows washed, and every dish cleaned. If you're lucky, I may even let you do my laundry later. You'd love to sift through all my panties wouldn't you. Now I see your cock is already getting hard at the thought of it. But put that thing away. You don't get to cum until this place is spotless.

Duration: 6:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7701kbps
Audio: 227kbps

File size: 349.5 MB

Download Clean to Earn Your Cum

I'll Get You High Trance

Have you been craving my voice? Have you been craving my power? I know that you are. That's why you're going to go down for me. You're going to dive so very very deep for me. While you're down in those depths, I'm going to pull you up inch by inch. I'm going to pull you out of the water, out of the haze, and into the best high you've ever had. Your mind will be filled with my power. Your body will be electric with my energy. There's no greater feeling than being mine. There's no substitute for total control.

Duration: 15:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7586kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 873.3 MB

Download I'll Get You High Trance

Red Light, Green Light JOI

Take out your cock. Do it. Take it in your hand. We're going to play a little Red Light, Green Light. You get to jerk your cock whenever I say green. But when I say red, you must stop. Easy enough right? Simple instructions are the most important to follow. You need to prove to me that you can jerk only with my permission. Can you do it? What if I say red and you haven't cum? Well then you're just going to have to watch the video again.

Duration: 9:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7677kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 555.4 MB

Download Red Light, Green Light JOI

Selfless Submission

How well do you really understand your place? Hm? How much of this are you doing for yourself, instead of your Goddess? You're so quick to go wherever your cock takes you. You're so quick to fall deep into this fantasy that you're serving me. But did you ask what I wanted? Do you follow my instructions? It's clear you need more training. You need to learn to consider your Goddess' needs first and not the needs of your fetish. A true slave is selfless in his servitude.

Duration: 5:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7651kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 330.8 MB

Download Selfless Submission

SnapChat Blackmail Tasks

Let's make this simple, shall we? I have a little task for you. A set of games I'd like you to play. But here's the trick, you're going to have to follow my SnapChat to play these games. I'll be giving you certain assignments that not only require your compliance, but also a little bit of insurance on my end. You're going to send me a set of embarrassing pictures and videos. Once you do, you'll be open to receive my assignments from my person SnapChat. Easy enough right? Complete my tasks, or your blackmail goes viral. It's a risk that's so worth the rewards.

Duration: 11:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7673kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 668.2 MB

Download SnapChat Blackmail Tasks

Anny Aurora - Sissy Orgasm Trainer

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, POV, Toilet Slavery

Today is the last time you will orgasm as a man as Mistress Annie is about to transform you into her perfect little sissy slut. It's a good thing you are already on your knees as you will be spending most of your time right there sucking lots and lots of cock. German Mistress Annie will not take no for an answer even if you are hesitant about becoming the slutty girl of your fantasies. She is a young, strict Mistress who knows your life will be much happier kept as a sissy girl for her entertainment.

Duration: 10:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9826kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 783.6 MB

Download Anny Aurora - Sissy Orgasm Trainer

Siswet19 Part 3

Cast: Siswet19
Genres: Solo, Anal, Dildo, Toys, Squirting Fistin

Siswet19 loves stretching her pussy, when hard cocks fail to satisfy her she grabs her huge sex toy and shovels it in her pussy.

Duration: 42:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4531kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Siswet19 Part 3

Hurt yourself for Annie

Genres: Ero, Solo

Staring at me makes your cock hard doesn't it? Stroke yourself, get hard. I want to have some fun with you. I know that you can take more pain when you are fully aroused. If you want to stare at my perfect tits it comes at a price! I want you to slap your cock and hurt yourself for me! Seeing you hurt yourself makes me so happy.

Duration: 10:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11302kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 850.1 MB

Download Hurt yourself for Annie

Hot Body Competition: Hottest Nude Contest Girls of the Year

Release Year: 2005
Cast: Nikki Nova, Summer Leigh, Chase, Cleo, April Aricksen, Kelly Ashton, Tish, Jessica Elle, Shelly Jones, Tawny Rae and others

66 tempting models competing in Wet T-shirts, panties, miniskirts, costumes and less, hoping to please enough people to win!
Review 5 different wild contests, the hottest highlights from backstage, and 47 Nude private dance scenes. The climax of the exciting top ten countdown to
find out who will be the Contest Girl of the Year. From start to finish this program delivers one gorgeous girl after another wearing rarely more than a smile.

Format: avi
Duration: 58:00
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1511kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 700.1 MB

Download Hot Body Competition: Hottest Nude Contest Girls of the Year

Glory Hole Table Massage

A young girl having fun with a dick of his partner gently caresses his hands and tongue, and the guy gets the pleasure and enjoyment.

Duration: 24:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3416kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 659.8 MB

Download Glory Hole Table Massage

Dadi Meow - Interview

Cast: Dadi Meow
Genres: Solo, Posing, Small Tits, Interview

Dadi Meow is kind of milfs which hare do not mind when you want fuck each of her nasty holes. You can fuck her mouth, drill her asshole and ofcource you can stick your dick into her pussy. She will take you cum inside her asshole with a big pleasure!

Duration: 10:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11688kbps
Audio: 472kbps

File size: 929.4 MB

Download Dadi Meow - Interview

The Popular Girl Farts In your Face

Cast: Brook Logan aka Princess Brook
Genres: Humiliation, Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, Eva de Vil, POV, Humiliation, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Panty Fetish, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encour

You know i am the popular girl of the college, and i know your little secret... That you love smelling stinky farts!! well freak!! Don't i have some stinky gassy farts for you to smell!!! Put you face against my ass hole and breath in my stinky eggy farts's!!! You should feel so honoured to smell them!!! don't it smell so good freak!! i know you absolutely loving this , the day you have finally been waiting for. ha ha ha Now put your nose in my ass freak and when i fart, you can breath it all in!!! ha ha ha ha

Duration: 10:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12154kbps
Audio: 172kbps

File size: 963.4 MB

Download The Popular Girl Farts In your Face

Marley Brinx

Genres: Ero, Solo

It's time to burn all of your stupid boy clothes as you are about to have no more use for any of them. Mistress Marley Brinx is an expert in turning men into sissy sluts and you are next. Your cock is going to be transformed into a locked up and caged clit after Marley is done with you

Duration: 9:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11269kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 808.5 MB

Download Marley Brinx

Kim Nadara

Cast: Kim Nadara

Nude gymnasts in front of the camera!
Kim Nadara
Our new gymnast model from Ukraine.

Duration: 19:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Kim Nadara

Diana Grace - Good Boys Eat Cum

Good Boys Eat Cum Crawl to me on your hands and knees slave where dirty boys like you belong. I am ready to make your cock so hard that you would do anything to please your Mistress. I am going to make you edge that cock as I tease you with my tight body encased in this shiny rubber. I know how much just being in my presence turns you on as I tell you exactly what to do with that cock. You will be a very good slave for me and only touch when I say and only cum when I command it.

Duration: 9:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9828kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 727.0 MB

Download Diana Grace - Good Boys Eat Cum

Bunny Colby - Sensual Stroke Control

Mistress Bunny Colby knows exactly what your cock needs better than you know yourself. You thought it was best to be in control of your own dick but that has only ever gotten you into trouble. Mistress Bunny is going to take complete control of that cock and turn you into her obedient slave for life. No more thinking for yourself as she knows what's best and tells you exactly how to stroke to her big tits and perfect ass

Duration: 10:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9827kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 750.1 MB

Download Bunny Colby - Sensual Stroke Control

Pleasure & Paingasm

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Stockings

Pain makes pleasure much more gratifying. I love seeing you dance the line between physical pain and extreme pleasure. I want you to explore these intense sensations under my instruction. Get a string and follow my instructions self inflicted cock and ball bondage as you edge yourself into submissive rapture. Only good boys that follow orders are allowed to cum in my presence. XOXO -Mistress Marley.

Duration: 10:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9791kbps

File size: 769.5 MB

Download Pleasure & Paingasm

Secret Sissy Lover

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Emily Willis
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Stockings

You get so jealous seeing my young, tight body dressed up in the sexiest lingerie wishing you could be me. Don't worry I want to help you become the cutest sissy slut you fantasize about being as I transform you into my whore. I am going to allow you to even be my dress-up dolly and wear this pink lingerie wrapped tightly around the curves on my body. Now rip those boy clothes off and throw them in the trash as you have no use for them anymore. I am going to turn you into my secret lesbian lover kept completely under my control and made to do the naughtiest of things a sissy only dreams about. Ohhh I see your cock loves the feeling of my panties gripped tightly around it as it begins to get extra hard for me. Now pull it to the side, grab it tightly and show me just how much you love being my sissy slut bent over ready to take any and everything I give you. Stroke for me sissy! -xxxo Mistress Emily Willis

Duration: 13:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9800kbps

File size: 972.8 MB

Download Secret Sissy Lover

Chanel Preston Feed Your Addiction

You have a dirty little secret... you love looking at online porn. It is really an addiction isn't it? You look at it daily as a source of getting off. I want to feed your addiction, keep you coming back for more and more. I like you helplessly stroking your cock to me completely addicted. Stare at my body and go further down the rabbit hole.

Duration: 11:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11266kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 941.0 MB

Download Chanel Preston Feed Your Addiction

Siswet19 show on 2020-06-16 Pt. 5

Cast: Siswet19
Genres: Fisting, Anal, Dildo, Toys

Fisting the night away is fisting porn at its best! It features full on lesbian fisting and stars some of the hottest European pornstar babes around - such as Siswet19 ! Prepare to be amazed as these beautiful models enjoy arm deep fistings and hot lesbian sex!

Duration: 1:03:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3557kbps
Audio: 89kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Siswet19 show on 2020-06-16 Pt. 5

Cara Mell - Playboy Bunnys Budoir Photo Shoot (2017)

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Cara Mell
Genres: Erotic

Sophisticated lady Cara Mell is a fantasy come true. She is a tempting vision poised in her lingerie and posing inside of her mansion and one that's guaranteed to get your goo going.
The stunner has decided to do a playboy style boudoir photo shoot for her hubby for his birthday and looks completely ravishing as she provocatively works the camera, exposing her body and all of its splendor.
The hot Ukranian housewife uses her long indoor hallways as her catwalk that eventually leads her to her sprawling bedroom where she gets down on all fours nearly nude with her juicy curvy ass and natural tits inviting us closer as they're fully exposed. Her most coveted possession, her shaved pussy is there waiting for our admiration and is last to be fully revealed but also most appreciated by our eyes.
The mysteriously grey eyed beauty is sure to leave you wanting to spy in on more of her personal photo shoots as she masturbates to add her real emotion onto the film.

Duration: 28:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Cara Mell - Playboy Bunnys Budoir Photo Shoot (2017)

Emily Willis Secret Sissy Lover

You get so jealous seeing my young, tight body dressed up in the sexiest lingerie wishing you could be me. Don't worry I want to help you become the cutest sissy slut you fantasize about being as I transform you into my whore. I am going to allow you to even be my dress-up dolly and wear this pink lingerie wrapped tightly around the curves on my body. Now rip those boy clothes off and throw them in the trash as you have no use for them anymore. I am going to turn you into my secret lesbian lover kept completely under my control and made to do the naughtiest of things a sissy only dreams about. Ohhh I see your cock loves the feeling of my panties gripped tightly around it as it begins to get extra hard for me. Now pull it to the side, grab it tightly and show me just how much you love being my sissy slut bent over ready to take any and everything I give you. Stroke for me sissy! -xxxo Mistress Emily Willis

Duration: 13:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9800kbps

File size: 972.8 MB

Download Emily Willis Secret Sissy Lover

Hot Body Competition: Hotties of the Year

Release Year: 2002
Cast: Kathryn Lee, Chanel Stevens, Kimberlynn, Jesse Capelli, Jenna, April Arikssen, Taylor, Antoinette, Zdenka Podkapova, Nikki Nova, Sydney Moon, Angel Veil

Any fan of Hot Body knows that the colorful geometric shapes on this boxcover indicate our annual competition wrap up show.
We've collected the hottest footage from all 49 of the past year's competitors. No Hot Body contest is complete without our sizzling private
dances and in this show you see the very best. This year's back stage footage is some of the most candid ever. To top it all off, we've narrowed
the field down to 12 of the most stunningly beautiful, uninhibited models and present them in a countdown to crown the Hot Body Hottie of the Year.

Duration: 55:11
Video: 480x360, AVC (H.264), 1109kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 475.3 MB

Download Hot Body Competition: Hotties of the Year

The Popular Girl Farts In your Face

Cast: Brook Logan
Genres: Humiliation

You know i am the popular girl of the college, and i know your little secret... That you love smelling stinky farts!! well freak!! Don't i have some stinky gassy farts for you to smell!!! Put you face against my ass hole and breath in my stinky eggy farts's!!! You should feel so honoured to smell them!!! don't it smell so good freak!! i know you absolutely loving this , the day you have finally been waiting for. ha ha ha Now put your nose in my ass freak and when i fart, you can breath it all in!!! ha ha ha ha

Duration: 10:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12154kbps
Audio: 172kbps

File size: 963.4 MB

Download The Popular Girl Farts In your Face

Demi Sutra - Edging Rules

Cast: Demi Sutra
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Stockings, Masturbation, Ebony

You are such a good boy already on your knees ready to worship your Goddess. I have been waiting to play a lovely game with you and that rock hard cock that you have for me. I want you to stroke it extra slow as you edge yourself closer and closer to the brink of orgasm. You better not cum yet as I want you to build it up for me so you can have the orgasm that a good boy like you deserves. It will only be that much more intense if you follow my every instruction and hold that cum back for your Goddess. Watch closely now as my beautiful tits and big ass tease your cock just like you have always wanted. Good boys get orgasms so you better be on your best behavior as you stay on your knees and keep stroking that cock. It belongs to me now and you couldn't be happier..good boy! xxo - Goddess Demi Sutra

Duration: 9:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9748kbps

File size: 705.5 MB

Download Demi Sutra - Edging Rules

Calina - Glasses

Cast: Calin
Genres: solo, glasses, hairy, blond

Sitting on an office chair wearing a short summer dress, Calina casually turns around and we catch a glimpse of her panties up her dress. Taking her dress off, Calina smiles as she walks around in her matching underwear. Kneeling down in the floor we get to see her pubic hair through the side of her cotton panties. Continuing to undress, Calina unclips her bra and lets her pert breasts out, moving her hands towards her nipples and caressing them softly. Laying completely naked, Calina moves to the library part of the living room and puts on her nerdy glasses as she begins to read completely naked.

Duration: 24:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Calina - Glasses

Back