Sexy Girl Leads The Girlfriend To An Explosive Orgasm | Lesbian

Emily Bright, Kathy Anderson - Learner licks wet pussy for license (2019)

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Emily Bright, Kathy Anderson
Genres: Lesbian
Video language: English

I was meant to give Emily Bright an exam today, but when she started the lesson by stalling the car, I knew there was little hope of her passing. Emily told me her parents had bought her a car, and she wanted to impress her boyfriend, so she absolutely had to pass her license. I have never tested someone less competent behind the wheel. She almost hit pedestrians, couldn't brake and accelerate, and swerved for nothing. I had to tell her she would not pass, and she almost started crying. Emily offered to show me her tits for a passing score, and while they were nice, it wasn't enough. Emily then offered to lick my pussy, which was much more appealing. I rode her face and she made me cum, then I took out a dildo I kept for such occasions. Emily rode it, then I fucked her doggystyle while smacking her ass! In the end I passed her...I really hope she is careful on the roads.

Format: mp4
Duration: 41:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Emily Bright, Kathy Anderson - Learner licks wet pussy for license (2019)

Naturally Stacked Lesbians

Studio: Les X
Cast: Cassidy Banks, Lena Paul
Genres: Lesbian, All Girl, Hardcore, Anal, Toys, Strapon

Big natural boobs and buns are celebrated in this delightfully curvy lesbian pairing. Watch as this voluptuous duo showcase their gorgeous bodies poolside, before heading inside for a passionate exchange. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 33:29
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1751kbps

File size: 477.5 MB

Download Naturally Stacked Lesbians

Aidra Fox, Whitney Wright - She Looks Just Like Me! (2019)

Cast: Aidra Fox, Whitney Wright

Whitney Wright lies on her bed. She has her laptop open in front of her and her hand down her pants. She is rubbing her pussy, biting her lip with pleasure as she watches a steamy sex scene on her laptop. Suddenly there's a knock at the door. Oh shit!, Whitney says to herself, hastily stopping the video and closing her laptop. Wh-who is it?, she asks. 'It's me, sis! Can I come in?' Aidra Fox asks from the other side of the door. Um yeah, sure, Whitney says. Aidra opens the door and bounds in enthusiastically, hopping up onto the bed beside Whitney.

Duration: 38:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5127kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Aidra Fox, Whitney Wright - She Looks Just Like Me! (2019)

Naturally Stacked Brunettes

Cast: Karlee Grey, April O'Neil

Karlee Grey and April O'Neil join Lesbian X for their very first time! Watch as these beautiful brunettes show off their amazing D D racks outside before heading indoors for a passionate, unscripted lesbian encounter. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 40:01
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 2063kbps

File size: 661.6 MB

Download Naturally Stacked Brunettes

Veronica Rodriguez, Honey Gold - Shallow End Shivers (2019)

Cast: Veronica Rodriguez, Honey Gold

Our amazing Treat of The Month June 2019 is back and she's looking hotter than ever! Latina Veronica Rodriguez relaxes at the pool in a gorgeous orange bikini - she flirts with the camera and shows off her incredible body. Peaking at us through a waterfall, goddess Veronica tantalizes us with her eyes alone. Veronica might be owning the pool and playing it cool, but she secretly has her eye on the beach club waitress, lovely Honey Gold. Seductive Veronica convinces Ebony Honey to take a break with her and things soon turn spicy! Lucky Veronica's family own the club or Honey would be in big trouble for fraternizing with the clients!

Duration: 31:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7237kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Veronica Rodriguez, Honey Gold - Shallow End Shivers (2019)

Young Aiko First Ass Licking feat Aiko & Mel

Watch in this movie what Mel's tongue is able to do with young girls. Aiko never had her ass licked and her first time will be with the best ass licker from newmfx. Aiko can't hide her pleasure, she is very excited while her body is shaking, we can see her wobbly legs while Mel fucks her tight asshole very deep. The orgasm is comming, she can't hold that and Mel will not stop until she feel the juice into her mouth.

Duration: 29:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3419kbps

File size: 776.9 MB

Download Young Aiko First Ass Licking feat Aiko & Mel

Jill Kassidy, Demi Sutra - Can Not Get Enough Wet Pussy (2019)

Cast: Jill Kassidy, Demi Sutra

Demi Sutra is so happy that Jill Kassidy picked her to be her lesbian counterpart and wants to taste how sweet that wet little pussy is! She first starts on those tits feeling those hard nipples in her mouth as she licks all over them. Those little titties are just too perfect! Jill goes down on Demi first taking charge loving the taste of that beautiful pussy! She wants to taste it all as she licks up and down Demis lips with her tongue. A pussy has never tasted so divine!

Duration: 18:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9809kbps
Audio: 230kbps

Download Jill Kassidy, Demi Sutra - Can Not Get Enough Wet Pussy (2019)

Nina's First Lesbian Anal

Cast: Cassidy Klein, Nina North

In her pre-scene interview, Nina North explains that she has never had anal sex before and feels there is no better way to explore these new sensations than with another woman. Cassidy takes control, warming Nina up before anally penetrating her with fingers and Nina's favorite toy. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 37:24
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1886kbps

File size: 569.7 MB

Download Nina's First Lesbian Anal

Nikki Hill, Dorothy Black - Maid To Cum (2019)

Cast: Nikki Hill, Dorothy Black

Busty beauty Dorothy Black is irresistible in a skintight dress and high heels. As Sandra Shine's erotic lesbian movie "Maid To Cum" begins, the stunning cougar leaves her apartment, greeting cute blonde housemaid Nikki Hill at the door. Soon Nikki is immersed in her chores, but when she finds a sex toy in the bedroom, then accidentally switches on Dorothy's laptop to see a collection of nude selfies, she can't help getting aroused. She is masturbating on the bed, uniform unbuttoned and fingers moving between her stockinged thighs, when Dorothy returns home and catches her. The dominant older woman guides Nikki's hands to her gorgeous breasts, encouraging her to stroke and squeeze them. She kisses the adorable maid, undressing her and pushing her onto her back, lavishing attention on her nipples, then baring her own huge boobs for Nikki to suck voraciously. Dorothy tugs Nikki's white panties aside and begins to lick her shaved pussy, then reaches for the strapless dildo, pressing the fat end into her own pussy inside her pantyhose as she prepares to fuck her new friend. Nikki gasps as Dorothy penetrates her with the mock cock, drilling her steadily to drive her wild. As her excitement builds, Dorothy lies back so Nikki can straddle her and ride hard. After an intense orgasm, Nikki rips Dorothy's pantyhose open and laps at her pierced clit, eating the sexy MILF to a powerful climax.

Duration: 25:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7732kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download Nikki Hill, Dorothy Black - Maid To Cum (2019)

Yoga Freaks Episode Bunny Colby, Sabina Rogue

Genres: The girl kiss, lick tits and take turns eating pussy and ass. Includes face sitting & 69.

Sabina Rouge is a hot, horny yoga instructor who is more than happy to share her passion with her new student, Bunny Colby. Sabina leads Bunny through a series of hands on yoga poses, but finds that Bunny's energy is all blocked up. Thankfully, Sabina knows that the quickest way to get zen is to take part in some hot, lesbian strap-on action!

Duration: 29:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2588kbps

File size: 595.7 MB

Download Yoga Freaks Episode Bunny Colby, Sabina Rogue

Adriana Chechik, Elexis Monroe - Collateral Squirtage (2019)

Cast: Adriana Chechik, Elexis Monroe

Elexis Monroe is cleaning up, wiping the kitchen counter when something on the floor catches her eye. She bends down to get a closer look at it. It is a small puddle of clear liquid. Hmmm, she says to herself, puzzled. Why would there be a wet spot here? Is the fridge leaking? she wonders aloud to herself, inspecting the floor around it. Nope, the fridge seems fine.

Duration: 36:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4238kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Adriana Chechik, Elexis Monroe - Collateral Squirtage (2019)

Lessons From A Legend

Cast: Julia Ann, Alexa Grace

Julia explains that with age comes a desire to appreciate the moment and take it slow. They are excited to explore their mutual admiration for their respective times in life. Including boob suckling, extended kissing, slow fingering and pussy licking, Julia and Alexa learn that lesbian lust is timeless. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 39:10
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1757kbps

File size: 560.1 MB

Download Lessons From A Legend

Dido Angel, Sybil - Lead Me On (2017)

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Dido Angel, Sybil

Dressed in just a skimpy bikini, Dido Angel lays in the sun and works on her tan. When Sybil spies her girlfriend looking good enough to eat, she is instantly turned on. They make eye contact, and Dido beckons for Sybil to join her outside so that they can make out. Then, taking Sybil's hand, Dido leads her inside so they can explore their passion in private.
The girls' hands are in constant motion as their lips remain locked, caressing each other's firm breasts and hard nipples. Sybil gets the first peek at paradise when she undoes Dido's bra. Leaning forward, she worships the hard points of Dido's passion with her soft lips.
Not one to be outdone, Dido matches Sybil's first move and then goes one step further by relieving the brunette of her shorts. Adjusting the fabric so it locks Sybil's legs together at the knees, Dido lifts Sybil's thighs so that she has full access to her lover's tight twat. From there, it's easy to lean forward and slide her tongue up the juicy delight of Sybil's slit before sliding her fingers in to spread Sybil's pussy juices everywhere.
Peeling off Sybil's shorts entirely, Dido goes to work with her magic fingers and clever mouth. She leaves no part of Sybil's dripping snatch unloved. Finally, she drives two fingers deep and starts pumping her wrist to leave Sybil's landing strip twat pulsing with orgasmic delight.
Sybil's whole body is still thrumming with excitement when Dido peels off her bottoms and climbs up on the table on her hands and knees. Her snatch is now in perfect pussy licking position, and Sybil is happy to comply. Leaning forward, Sybil uses her soft hands and hot mouth to explore every crevasse of Dido's greedy fuck hole. She gradually urges Dido to put one foot on the floor, opening her up even further to being finger banged until her hips are twitching.
Moving back to the couch, Dido lays down and pulls Sybil on top of her. The brunette's glistening twat is soon right where Dido wants it: planted right on top of her mouth. Hooking her arms around Sybil's hips, Dido holds her girlfriend in place for another orgasmic pussy feast.
After exchanging a kiss where they each taste their musk on the other's lips, Sybil once again returns all of the pleasure that Dido has so willingly given. Mirroring Dido's previous position, Sybil pulls her blonde lover close so that her twat is within easy reach. With her tongue working overtime and drifting between Dido's fuck hole and her tender clit, Sybil brings Dido to a bone-melting climax to finish their lovemaking.

Duration: 25:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7490kbps
Audio: 191kbps

Download Dido Angel, Sybil - Lead Me On (2017)

My Boyfriends Hot Mom Szandi, Yasmeena

Gorgeous Yasmeena has been having deep emotional feelings towards her boyfriend's mom Szandi. She decides to make a move on her outside while putting on oil. It soon turns into steamy lesbian sex. Each of them takes turns sucking each other's tits and ass. Let the fun begin.

Duration: 18:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5186kbps

File size: 734.0 MB

Download My Boyfriends Hot Mom Szandi, Yasmeena

Jane Wilde, Kira Noir - Better Things To Do Episode 4 (2019)

Cast: Jane Wilde, Kira Noir
Genres: Lesbian, Interracial

Every day we make choices that ripple out and change the course of our lives. Alice (Katana Kombat) learns the concrete reality of this truism when a strange power compels her to repeat the same day over and over again, taking her on a wild ride through life's bizarre possibilities. With the help of her free-spirited best friend Molly (Jane Wilde), Alice explores the variety of options presented to her. Whether it's helping a stranger find her way home or sleeping with her boss, Alice uses the strange power to indulge her wildest impulses and cast off the chains of her boring day to day life.

Duration: 32:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6393kbps
Audio: 193kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Jane Wilde, Kira Noir - Better Things To Do Episode 4 (2019)

Make Me Squirt

Cast: Ashley Adams, Cadence Lux

Ashley Adams and Cadence Lux take squirting to a whole new level in this unforgettable encounter. Watch as slow deep kissing and boob play slowly get the juices flowing. Squirt after squirt completely soaks their bodies, from their boobs, to their faces, not an inch of their body is left dry. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 34:09
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1767kbps

File size: 490.9 MB

Download Make Me Squirt

Nikki Delano, Karissa Shannon, Kristina Shannon - Tug o Whore (2019)

Cast: Nikki Delano, Karissa Shannon, Kristina Shannon

Cuties Karissa Shannon and Kristina Shannon have found the clothing sale of their dreams but they have their eye on the same dress! The tanned beauties have a tug-of-war over the garment before gorgeous Nikki Delano breaks it up. She suggests having the goddesses try on the dress and she will be the judge. Little does blonde Nikki know - Karissa and Kristina will do anything in order to win the dress!

Duration: 33:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6200kbps
Audio: 178kbps

Download Nikki Delano, Karissa Shannon, Kristina Shannon - Tug o Whore (2019)

Lesbian Teen Cuties

Cast: Lily Rader, Maya Bijou

Watch as these innocent teens take their time exploring one another, slowly growing more and more confident as pleasure takes over. Multiple orgasms are ultimately learned and shared between the two. This scene features deep kissing, face sitting, and tribbing, and is one passionate lesbian teen pairing you won't want to miss. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 34:39
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1864kbps

File size: 522.4 MB

Download Lesbian Teen Cuties

Christie Stevens, London River, Dee Williams - Confrontation (2019)

Cast: Christie Stevens, London River, Dee Williams

Christie Stevens rings the doorbell to a residential house. When the door swings open, she's greeted by two women, Dee Williams and London River. When she sees both of them side-by-side at the doorway Christie looks a little uncomfortable and flustered, but polite. Hello, she must be Christie?, London says brightly. Yes, and they must be Dee and London?, Christie says cordially, adding that it's very nice to meet them. It's nice to meet her too, London says sincerely. Hello, says Dee somewhat guardedly. London invites Christie to come in and sit on the couch. Christie sits down and Dee and London sit on the couch on the same side so that they're both facing her.

Duration: 37:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4815kbps

Download Christie Stevens, London River, Dee Williams - Confrontation (2019)

Codi Vore & Tegan Trex

Tegan and Codi have been friends for a while, and Codi finally feels comfortable sharing her secret... She is Squid Girl, the magical aquatic hero! Unfortunately for Codi, her friend has been tricking her all along. Tegan reveals herself to be the evil succubus, Mistress Chancellor, and shows her massive cock and wings! She entraps Codi into sucking her cock while Codi begs not to be fucked by such a massive dick! Mistress Chancellor proceeds to shove it in anyway, describing her evil plot as she fucks Codi hard. She will impregnate her with her succubus spawn and make Squid Girl completely hers once and for all! Codi tries to resist and protest, but begins to enjoy the massive cock and can't help herself but fuck Tegan until she fills her womb with cum! They fuck in doggy style, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, and missionary before Tegan finally cums inside of her pussy, letting the cum drip all over her wet cunt. Mistress Chancellor makes Codi and her dripping cunt get on her knees to suck her off before cumming again on her tits! Evil triumphs during this sexy futanari super hero scene.

Duration: 18:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4985kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 697.6 MB

Download Codi Vore & Tegan Trex

Autumn Falls, Scarlit Scandal - Dipping And Dripping (2019)

Cast: Autumn Falls, Scarlit Scandal

Two dark and mysterious babes - Autumn Falls and Scarlit Scandal - are relaxing poolside. Oiling up their luscious skin, splashing each other playfully. Wait, Autumn is married? And who is this random civilian showing up to interrupt our tease segment? These two girls are eager to lick every inch of the other's body, slide fingers into warm wet and yearning spots. But all this circumstance is getting in the way of cunnilingus. I guess Autumn and Scarlit will have to make due behind their friend's back.

Duration: 28:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6513kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Autumn Falls, Scarlit Scandal - Dipping And Dripping (2019)

Dont Touch Her Demi Sutra, Karma

Demi Sutra is surprised with a night at the strip club by her girlfriend. She enjoys watching Karma Rx perform and jumps at the chance for a private lap dance. Demi's girlfriend says it's okay as long as she's in the room. Karma gets a little handsy with Demi during the dance, sneakily fingering her wet pussy. Demi's girlfriend catches on and storms out of the room, leaving Demi alone with Karma for a night to remember.

Duration: 37:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2983kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 853.6 MB

Download Dont Touch Her Demi Sutra, Karma

Caprice, Sybil - Sexy lesbians orgasm intensely in sensual sex session (2017)

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Caprice, Sybil

Seductive brunette Caprice teases her stunning lesbian lover Sybil and gets a taste of her delicious cunt. These sensuous, beautiful babes orgasm intensely while pleasing each other with passionate fingering and pussy licking.

Duration: 22:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11718kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Caprice, Sybil - Sexy lesbians orgasm intensely in sensual sex session (2017)

Lesbian Squirt

Cast: Zoey Monroe, AJ Applegate

Deep wet kissing and slow body exploration open up this intense squirting experience shared between two beautiful blondes. Watch as AJ and Zoey lick and deeply finger each other, producing squirt, after shared squirt. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 33:23
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1769kbps

File size: 480.5 MB

Download Lesbian Squirt

Lana Seymour, Lee Anne - College Hotties Hot Tub Fun (2019)

Cast: Lana Seymour, Lee Anne

When Lana Seymour and Lee Anne attend a jacuzzi party, they always bring their favorite water toys. And their toys are a little bit different than what you might have around your jacuzzi, unless you have a double sided dildo on hand like these babes do. Lana and Lee Anne didn't intend to have a raunchy morning when they each headed out to the gym for their morning workout, but upon ending up in the hot tub together, the two brunette beauties turn the hot tub into a love tub. Lee Anne eyes Lana enjoying a soak from the sauna and decides to join her and things get steamy immediately between the Russian and Czech college cuties. Lana strips her new curvy assed friend out of her bikini and titillates her tatas with some quick tongue titty licking action that will soon head southbound down to Lee Anne's shaved pussy. The two girls take turns ass licking and fingering each other before busting out the double sided dildo that they each suck and fuck.

Duration: 26:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download Lana Seymour, Lee Anne - College Hotties Hot Tub Fun (2019)

Lesbian Lust

Cast: Mindi Mink, Jill Kassidy

Sharing deep kisses, deep fingering, ass worshipping and analingus! Watch both beauties explode with multiple shared orgasms! Download and enjoy!

Duration: 45:12
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1817kbps

File size: 665.7 MB

Download Lesbian Lust

Lesbian Anal Yoga

Cast: Aidra Fox, Cassidy Klein

Hot bodied Aidra Fox and Cassidy Klein get their hot yoga on in a pre-scene workout that includes some pelvic thrust exercises you might not have seen before.Once limbered up, the brunette duo explore each others' bodies with deep kissing, analingus, and deep anal penetration. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 42:03
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1764kbps

File size: 603.6 MB

Download Lesbian Anal Yoga

Eliza Ibarra, Sabina Rouge - Get Your Own Room (2019)

Cast: Eliza Ibarra, Sabina Rouge

Just when Sabina Rouge thinks she's carved out some alone time to masturbate, her mother barges in and explains that her stepsister, Eliza Ibarra, will be spending the night with her because her room isn't ready. After grudgingly inviting Eliza into her bed, Sabina resumes masturbating while watching porn. But when Eliza catches on, it becomes clear that these stepsisters can bond over their kinky inclinations.

Duration: 32:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5119kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Eliza Ibarra, Sabina Rouge - Get Your Own Room (2019)

Shyla Jennings, Scarlit Scandal - Double Dip (2019)

Cast: Shyla Jennings, Scarlit Scandal
Genres: Lesbian, Interracial

Amazing Scarlit Scandal has snuck out of her hotel room and is taking a late night skinny dip in the hotel's hot tub. No one is around, so what's the harm in showing off a little? Ebony Scarlit lets the warm water run over every inch of her petite body, then props up on the side of the tub to enjoy the view. When a completely naked and gorgeous Shyla Jennings joins her in the public tub, shy Scarlit quickly tries to cover up. It looks like dark-haired Shyla is going to have to teach young Scarlit how to open up a little!

Duration: 27:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5091kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Shyla Jennings, Scarlit Scandal - Double Dip (2019)

Almost Caught At Slumber Party (2019)

Cast: Serene Siren, Mackenzie Moss, Natalie Knight

Natalie Knight chats with her friend Mackenzie Moss on the phone. They're both super excited that Mackenzie is coming over to Natalie's place for a slumber party that night. So what does she want to do later? Natalie asks Mackenzie. They should watch a movie! Mackenzie suggests. Great idea, let's watch a scary movie! Natalie suggests excitedly.

Duration: 32:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5045kbps

Download Almost Caught At Slumber Party (2019)

Alina Lopez, Emily Willis - Deep Anal Strapon (2019)

Cast: Alina Lopez, Emily Willis
Genres: Strapon, Lesbian

It's time for the highly anticipated pairing, gorgeous duo, Emily Willis and Alina Lopez to indulge in anal strapon sex! Including 1st strapon experience for Emily and she's taking it anally! With naughty analingus, these fan favourites are about to give you everything you ever asked for! Do not miss this iconic exclusive!

Duration: 36:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps

Download Alina Lopez, Emily Willis - Deep Anal Strapon (2019)

Jane Wilde, Natasha Nice - Obsession (2019)

Cast: Jane Wilde, Natasha Nice

One busty, curvy, sexy babe Natasha Nice mixed with one little, freaky, kinkster Jane Wilde, equals one of the hottest girl on girl combos you could put together. Watch these sexy ladies passionately rub, lick and finger their wet fuck holes. Jane ravages Natashas wonderfully large natural breasts and licks her clean cunt. Natasha grinds and holds jane as they both climax together. These horny girls cant get enough.

Duration: 23:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11696kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Jane Wilde, Natasha Nice - Obsession (2019)

Ana Foxxx, Alexis Fawx - Precious Gold (2019)

Cast: Ana Foxxx, Alexis Fawx

Ana Foxxx is a talented young woman who catches the eyes of her contract girl Alexis Fawx. Ana Foxxx's creativity, originality and amazing smile helps her to create this artistic scene. To accomplish what she had in mind, Alexis decided to paint Ana in gold, so everyone can see how precious this beautiful girl is. For the first time, Alexis puts her hands on Ana worshiping every inch of her.

Duration: 33:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6246kbps

Download Ana Foxxx, Alexis Fawx - Precious Gold (2019)

Lucy Heart, Angelika Grays - Artistic Lesbian Ass Licking (2019)

Cast: Lucy Heart, Angelika Grays

We never knew that an art class could get so kinky until we saw how Russian artist Lucy Heart treats her nude art subjects, especially when the client is sexy as Ukranian glamour pornstar Angelika Grays. As Angelika peels her curvy ass out of her booty shorts to prepare to be painted, our 4K capture of her curves will get your cock extremely thick and stiff in no time. As Lucy begins body painting from the top down starting with Angelika's natural tits, both babes are beyond turned on and get creative in this lusty lesson. The girls ditch the paint brushes and instead take turns using their tongues to brush at each other's shaved pussies and delectable booties. Lucy's art studio comes fully equipped with various tools to satisfy her clients, like a vibrator that the two newfound lesbian lovers get some orgasmic pussy insertion satisfaction from. You'll want to sign up for an art class pronto after seeing these two horny hotties in action.

Duration: 28:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download Lucy Heart, Angelika Grays - Artistic Lesbian Ass Licking (2019)

April ONeil, Karla Kush - Paging Doctor Butts (2019)

Cast: April ONeil, Karla Kush
Genres: Strapon, Lesbian

Karla Kush and her wife, Dr. April O'Neil, are in bed and ready to have some fun. Karla's especially excited, eager for some very promising butt play since she can't get enough of it. Yet, before they can dive in, April's pager goes off. As soon as Karla sees that apologetic look, she knows she's not getting any today. It's frustrating, but this is the reality of being married to a doctor...

Duration: 32:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4636kbps

Download April ONeil, Karla Kush - Paging Doctor Butts (2019)

Kinuski, Lovita Fate - Sensual Touch (2019)

Cast: Kinuski, Lovita Fate

Beautiful lesbian lovers Kinuski and Lovita Fate enjoy each other's "Sensual Touch" in Andrej Lupin's erotic movie. Dressed in black lace lingerie, cute freckled blonde Lovita runs her sensitive hands all over her girlfriend's silky skin. They kiss tenderly as Lovita slides her hand into Kinuski's white panties, rubbing in tight circles. Kinuski bares her sweetheart's gorgeous breasts, sucking her nipples, then peels off her panties and caresses her shaved pussy with saliva-slick fingers. Lovita gasps with pleasure as Kinuski licks her pierced clit, sliding a couple of fingers inside her tight slit to drive her wild. Lovita lavishes attention on Kinuski's beautiful breasts, sucking the dark areolae as she strums her clit, then licking and fingerbanging her to a powerful orgasm.

Duration: 18:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7685kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Kinuski, Lovita Fate - Sensual Touch (2019)

River Fox, Danni Rivers - The Loophole Part 1 (2019)

Cast: River Fox, Danni Rivers

Three young women start their journey to learn about the outside world, after having spent their entire lives in a sheltered, traditional community. After leaving class, blonde River Fox and lovely Danni Rivers decide to take a walk together. Adorable Danni Rivers is more sexually experienced than shy River Fox but Danni assures River she will lead the way. The excited girls retreat to a secluded spot on the ranch and before creamy-skinned River knows it, dark-haired Danni has her moaning and squirming with pleasure. There is nothing more memorable than a girl's first time, especially when it's so forbidden!

Duration: 29:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5174kbps
Audio: 121kbps

Download River Fox, Danni Rivers - The Loophole Part 1 (2019)

Emma Hix, Skylar Snow - Dance With Me (2019)

Cast: Emma Hix, Skylar Snow

Emma Hix and Skylar Snow, two teen girlfriends, are getting ready to go to the most magical night of their lives: high school prom! They're excited, though Emma is a little nervous about them going as girlfriends. Isn't Skylar worried about what people might think? Skylar assures her that she's not worried at all, although their optimism is short lived as Emma receives a text from their principal. Apparently, he thinks a couple is only one man and one woman, so the girlfriends are not allowed to attend the prom as dates.

Duration: 31:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6733kbps

Download Emma Hix, Skylar Snow - Dance With Me (2019)

Aislin, Veronica Leal - Squirt Surprise (2019)

Cast: Aislin, Veronica Leal

Busty beauty Aislin is doing chores when she finds a huge dildo in her girlfriend's lingerie drawer, as Sandra Shine's erotic movie "Squirt Surprise" begins. Sexy Colombian blonde Veronica Leal says she bought it for them to use together; and proves it by lavishing attention on Aislin's big boobs as they kiss. Groping passionately, the two gorgeous girls undress each other, Aislin fingering her sweetheart's shaved pussy as she presses her against the kitchen counter. She kneels to lick Veronica's tight slit, driving her to a rapid, powerful orgasm. Sliding the shorter end of the double dildo into her own pussy, Aislin thrusts the other end into Veronica as she bends over the counter, fucking her with slow, steady strokes. Veronica sits on the table with legs spread so Aislin can drill her deeper, their bodies grinding together. When Aislin takes a seat, Veronica straddles her in reverse cowgirl, impaling herself on the mock cock and rocking her hips to slide up and down on it. Aislin strums Veronica's clit, making her orgasmic cries grow wilder and wilder, until she suddenly squirts all over the dildo and her girlfriend's lap. Now Aislin lies on the table for Veronica to eat her pussy, breasts jiggling and back arching as her climax explodes through her.

Duration: 25:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7737kbps

Download Aislin, Veronica Leal - Squirt Surprise (2019)

The Brunette Bond (2019)

Cast: Katrina Jade, Alexis Fawx, Whitney Wright

For this first scene Alexis Fawx chose to work with two beautiful ladies, Whitney Wright and Katrina Jade. Blindfolded, Alexis lets the two gorgeous brunettes have fun with her ravishing body. The two stunning women give everything to Alexis. Leaving the viewers quick to understand why she picked them to open her showcase.

Duration: 36:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4444kbps

Download The Brunette Bond (2019)

Back