Sexy Domination Action | Tender Sadism | Dirty Strap-On

Hands Free Orgasm - Mistress Evelyn Claire

Release Year: 2019
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Evelyn Claire
Genres: ruined orgasm, handjob, cumshot, fetish, femdom, bondage, latex
Video language: English

Mistress Evelyn is an expert at edging out a slave's big load from their helpless balls. There is nothing more satisfying to her than getting a tied up boy so on the edge that he can cum buckets without a hand even on his cock. A true ruined orgasm! With every stroke of pleasure comes a bit more pain to his balls as she slowly closes the vice inch by inch making it as tight as it can possibly go. Once the vice has his balls a beautiful shade of purple then she knows it's time to ruin his orgasm the best way she can.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10068kbps
Audio: 267kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Hands Free Orgasm - Mistress Evelyn Claire

Evelyn Claire - Hands Free Orgasm

Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Bondage, CBT, Vibrator, Masturbation, Ball Gag

Mistress Evelyn is an expert at edging out a slave's big load from their helpless balls. There is nothing more satisfying to her than getting a tied up boy so on the edge that he can cum buckets without a hand even on his cock. A true ruined orgasm! With every stroke of pleasure comes a bit more pain to his balls as she slowly closes the vice inch by inch making it as tight as it can possibly go. Once the vice has his balls a beautiful shade of purple then she knows it's time to ruin his orgasm the best way she can.

Duration: 16:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9799kbps
Audio: 305kbps

Download Evelyn Claire - Hands Free Orgasm

BratPrincess - Teasers Take Full Control of Milking Bench (1080p)

Cast: Kat and Mariah

Kat Soles is the teaser on shift at the Brat Princess male milking facility. She bounces and rides on the slave's face, keeping it right on edge. Teasers love keeping the male slaves right on the edge with no chance of ever reaching orgasm. Mariah comes in for the start of her shift. Kat goes to change her outfit while Mariah keeps the slave stimulated and on edge. Kat returns and both girls tease the slave. If the slave approaches orgasm, his testicles are shocked so that he remains on edge without ever reaching climax. The teasers troubleshoot the electrodes to make sure everything is functioning properly. The slave complains that his balls are frying! The teasers do not care at all. Males basically exist to suffer for pretty girls. The girls giggle while the shock him. The slave moans and cries. Mariah rides the slave while he is on edge until she has an orgasm. Then Kat sits on the slave's face with her full weight while he is milked. He cannot breathe or speak. Kat wants Mariah to take full manual control of the computer system. She wants Mariah to use the technology to help her reach orgasm while riding the male slave's face. Mariah takes the system into manual mode. Each shock sent through the slave's body stimulates Kat. Mariah shocks the slave while Kat rides his face until Kat climaxes. The girls do this over and over because they can. Girls get multiple orgasms, males get nothing.

Duration: 19:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6397kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 915.9 MB

Download BratPrincess - Teasers Take Full Control of Milking Bench (1080p)

Adria Rae - Bottom Feeder

Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Bondage, CBT, Vibrator, Masturbation, Ball Gag

Boots are made for licking and that's just what this slave will do. Mistress Adria has the perfect doormat who is always ready and willing to lick the scum from the bottom of her leather boots. She can't help but pull out a strong vibrator to tease his locked cock as he services every inch of her boots. Mistress Adria loves watching her slave's sexual frustration as he tries his hardest to stay focused on the boot licking task at hand.

Duration: 12:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11284kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Adria Rae - Bottom Feeder

She Owns Your Manhood - Super Pierce Broken By Planet Destroyer

Cast: Charlotte Sartre & Pierce Paris

Charlotte Sartre is an evil celestial entity in the form of a slutty goth girl. She is in her space ship, flying around the universe, boredd AF.

"I wonder what planet I'll dominate next. I just fly around the universe, taking over planets, fucking boys in the ass and breaking their balls.. It's getting boring.. I need a challenge."

Just then Super Pierce slips onto her space craft to thwart her evil plans. He is a super powered celestial entity in the form of a muscular sexy man, but he quickly learns that his powers are no match for hers when she seduces him and knees him hard in the balls.

"Awe did I find your weakness so soon?" She punches his big balls over and over while she giggles...

Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 1.6 GB in 2 files.

Download She Owns Your Manhood - Super Pierce Broken By Planet Destroyer

Bad boy got punished

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Manda Huevos Producciones
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom
Video language: Spanish

The slave of this angry Mistress has been a very bad boy lately and she's eager to make him understand it and regret his misbehavior. Standing all naked in front of a silent trio of doms is not enough though. The worm will worship his domme's feet!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 4:49
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3834kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 139.8 MB

Download Bad boy got punished

Space Patrol Mission Prep feat. Bunny Colby Parts 1-2

Cast: Bunny Colby

Bunny Colby is the Captain of a space craft on Space Patrol. Draven Navarro is her second in command. They are in pursuit of the evil and sexy celestial entity, Charlotte Sartre.

While they have been training for this mission, Bunny is concerned that Draven isn't ready. Charlotte Sartre is known across the universe for crushing men's balls and fucking their asses with her space strap on before she consumes their entire planet.

Draven is eager to be the best there is in Space . When his Captain, Bunny, tells him they she's going to have to squeeze and stomp on his balls to make sure he's ready for facing Evil Charlotte, he does not resist.

Bunny is somewhat sympathetic as she grips, squeezes and pulls on her crew member's manhood. She has a job to do and she has to stay tough. She makes sympathetic faces and says, "I'm sorry" in a sweet but authoritative voice while she steps on and stomps Draven's balls.

They have to be prepared for Evil Charlotte's seduction as well. Bunny sits on Draven's face and has him worship her ass and pussy through her space leotard and fishnets. She pulls her leotard down so her perfect round tits are exposed and orders him to feel them. He must keep himself under control.

"I think we need to put your balls in the Atom Crusher for a couple hours." Bunny walks Draven away while he tries to hide his agony. He will need to withstand unbelievable pain and abuse to his balls. Anything for the mission.

Total size: 1.5 GB in 2 files.

Download Space Patrol Mission Prep feat. Bunny Colby Parts 1-2

Her helpless boy toy

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Manda Huevos Producciones
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom
Video language: Spanish

This male slave is so wonderfully vulnerable. Standing on the tiptoes tied to the ceiling by his wrists, he can't do anything to protect his tight ass from the Domme's paddle. Watch him twitch and moan as the bossy beauty spanks his cheeks red!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 7:54
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3815kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 228.1 MB

Download Her helpless boy toy

Get Used To My Strapon Hubby

Cast: Sarah Diavola & Lance Hart

Sarah Diavola convinced her husband to let her fuck him with a strap on. He whimpers when it goes in, but she loves it so much that something comes over her. She suddenly loves being so dominant.

"I don't even want you to fuck me anymore. I just wanna fuck you like this from now on."

Once she warms up his ass and he starts to feel it good on his prostate, he becomes puddy in his wife's hands. She bends him over and rails him deep from behind. She reaches around and finds that his cock is hard. He'd do anything for her at this point.

Things quickly escalate. She has him begging for her cock.

"This is all you are going to get from now on. My pussy is for real men, who don't get fucked in the ass.. So I'm going to be going out and finding real men to fuck my pussy, and when I get home, if you're lucky, I'll fuck yours with my strapon.. You don't even care that you are a total bitch for me now."

And he doesn't. She has him in a slutty trance. He agrees to everything. He gets on her dicks and rides it while she humiliates him verbally. His cock is rock hard while he bounces on hers. She strokes it and brings him to the edge of cumming, then stops and denies him telling him he isn't a man anymore. He's her girl now. She tells him she's going to fuck him whenever she wants now, whether he wants it or not...

Total size: 1.6 GB in 2 files.

Download Get Used To My Strapon Hubby

Hands Free Orgasm

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Evelyn Claire
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage

Duration: 16:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9799kbps
Audio: 305kbps

Download Hands Free Orgasm

Ass Fucked In Cop School By Bunny Parts 1-2

Lieutenant Bunny Colby is teaching cadets in Cop School on how to restraint a perpetrator and fuck them in the ass. No one showed up to class today except for he very eager Cadet Draven Navarro. He didn't even wear pants.

Bunny calls him up to the front of the class room. He can't stop staring at her perfect tits. She tells him to go ahead and touch them. then "Ok that's enough, now I'm going to fuck you in the ass, cadet."

She bends him over and shows him her police issued 10 inch vibrating strap on cock. It's designed to vibrate the perpetrator's prostate while they get fucked. This makes them easier to subdue. She slides it all the way in and he whimpers.

Bunny pounds his ass with long strong strokes, then tells him she needs him to flip over so she can restrain him...

Total size: 1.3 GB in 2 files.

Download Ass Fucked In Cop School By Bunny Parts 1-2

Erotic Femdom Fantasies

Studio: Meanbitch Productions
Cast: Brittney Skye, Alana Evans, Mistress Jazmin
Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Cunilingus, Anilingus, Foot, Humilation

Get ready to hold your breath! This movie has some of the sexiest dominant females you will ever see doling out punishment to willing, submissive men. Watch as they perform thrilling acts such as smothering, face sitting, humiliation and much more!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:45:01
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1842kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Erotic Femdom Fantasies

18 Year Old Naomi Nash More Pegging & Draining

Cast: Naomi Nash

Naomi returns to Dr Orlando who is still paralyzed from her injection and laying on a bench where she left him. It's time to fuck his ass some more. Now she's wearing a see threw leotard with fishnets and sneakers.

She sits in front of his face with her legs spread and looks at him with her big pretty eyes. "I know at this point you're probably almost ready to tell me everything that I want to know. The thing is, I'm having fun watching you squirm and I don't wanna stop yet. besides, I get paid by the hour."...

Total size: 1.1 GB in 2 files.

Download 18 Year Old Naomi Nash More Pegging & Draining

Shes In Charge

Studio: Digital Sin
Cast: Riley Reid, Bonnie Rotten, Remy LaCroix, Adriana Chechik, Kota Sky, Megan Rain, Sara Luvv, Chanel Preston, Aidra Fox, Dahlia Sky, Aiden Starr, Karmen Karma
Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Domination, Lesbian, Strapon, Toys

Every bad girl needs to be taught a lesson from time to time. Watch Bonnie Rotten, Riley Reid, Dahlia Sky, Chanel Preston, Karmen Karma, Megan Rain, Sara Luvv and Aiden Starr as take their punishment and submit to the sexual proclivities of their lesbian master. So bow down to her every whim and desire because tonight - She's In Charge!

Duration: 2:08:47
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1345kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Shes In Charge

Jill Kassidy

"Princess Jill Kassidy has been dreaming about fucking a man's ass for years. She has finally found the perfect cock-loving bottom slut to be her dick taking guinea pig. She gets extra excited and turned on as she straps on a big, thick pink cock and starts stroking it in front of the mirror. Never did she think how sexy she would look with a big strap-on dick as she gets ready to destroy her slut's hungry hole. As soon as Princess Jill sticks the tip of her cock deep inside his ass she knows she has found a new love. Now she just can't wait to invite all her friends over to really run a train her slave's holes."

Duration: 18:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11277kbps

Download Jill Kassidy

Erotic Femdom Fantasies vol.2

Studio: Meanbitch Productions
Cast: Sativa Rose, Brooke Haven, Carmel Moore, See Star Bios.
Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Lesbo, Cunilingus, Anilingus, Foot, Humilation

Beautiful women always get what they want. They know how to make men grovel at their feet and thank them for it. This video features beautiful women with face sitting, ass worship, G/G femdom, foot worship, and the famous Meanbitch scene where Sativa sits on a cake and then sits on her slaves face!

Format: avi
Duration: 2:05:02
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1687kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Erotic Femdom Fantasies vol.2

Lexi Sindel - Fuck the Gimp

Goddess Lexi Sindel straps on her extra, thick and yanks her rubber gimp out from his hole to play . who is in a full latex suit. She plays with and fucks his ass missionary and using a black strapon, as well as jerking him off.

Duration: 16:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11290kbps
Audio: 302kbps

Download Lexi Sindel - Fuck the Gimp

Mistress Cassidy

Studio: Russian-mistress
Cast: Cassidy
Genres: Femdom, Slave, Cunilingus, Pissing, Human toilet.

Today young mistress Cassidy is upbringing her newbie slave. He did not have such experiences before and does not have any skills; he is going to be touched what the humiliation and pain actually is. Being slapped on face and spit in his mouth he still pleases his mistress by kissing and licking her shoes. The lady checks out her servant's genitals and slaps it with hand and stack. The slave has to resignedly handle out everything! After that, the slave turns into a toilet. Mrs. Squats on his face and uses it for her nasty needs. After smelling all till the last drop, the slave got to clean up her wet pussy with his tongue.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 199.1 MB

Download Mistress Cassidy

Adria Rae - Edging Nightmares

Nothing satisfies Mistress Adria Rae more than denying a slave's right to orgasm. Once under her authortiy, she controls every aspect of her slave's sexual life. Orgasms are a privilege that must be earned but unfortunately for her slave he has a long way to go for such a special reward. Instead, she would rather make his bound cock suffer thru intense tease and denial as she edges his cock to the brink of madness. He can cry, plead and beg to cum but nothing will change the fact that his orgasms belong solely to Miss Adria. She has no intention of giving him a release any time soon as watching him suffer is just too much fun

Duration: 11:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11267kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Adria Rae - Edging Nightmares

BratPrincess

Cast: Amadahy, Noe
Genres: Humiliation, Ball Busting, Leg Fucking, Cum Countdown, Shoe Kissing, Stockings, 1080p,

Slave has sex with the legs of Mrs., and then get the balls,The plot of this video is very interesting. Watch and enjoy.

Duration: 10:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 455.4 MB

Download BratPrincess

Angela White - Angela's Boot Bitch

When you are in the presence of Mistress Angela White you should be on your knees with your tongue out and ready to polish boots. Your sole purpose in life to to satisfy my wishes, even licking boots clean. Get your tongue in-between the cracks and suck on that sharp stiletto heel. Tongue polish my boots until I can see my divine reflection in them.

Duration: 10:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11269kbps

File size: 922.7 MB

Download Angela White - Angela's Boot Bitch

I'm Gonna Bite You

Studio: subbygirls
Genres: FemDom, Slut,Pussy Licking, 720p,

Holly makes such a cute kitty! She may typically be dominant, but she is so adorable when she does submit to a girl like Ashley. So adorable that Ashley can't help but film it herself as she has her pretty girl kneel and lick her womanhood. Ela collects pretty things. Like women for example, they are soft, cuddly and pretty to look at and play with. Val is a pretty woman hence why she has been collected by Ela and is now busy licking her between her legs. Kate and Nickey are just casually chatting while their servant Val tenderly licks between Nickey's legs. It makes for more comfortable conversation this way, having her pussy licked while the girls talk. Eventually Kate wants some oral service and borrows Val so the cute pet can serve between her legs as well. Mia can try to bite Hope all she wants, but given how tightly she is tied down means that is unlikely to happen. What is far more likely to happen though is that little Mia will have to endure the tickle torture until Hope says otherwise.

Total size: 446.3 MB in 4 files.

Download I'm Gonna Bite You

Ariana Marie - Fucked & Humbled

I love seeing how far guys will go to please me, and I definitely have a sadistic side. I picked the biggest rubber cock I could find from the store to torment this gimp boy with, I am going to fuck his ass silly. Any time he protests I just stare at him with my big brown doe eyes and gorgeous doll face and he will literally do anything I want. I have a special way with getting whatever I want from men. I fuck his his ass while he moans and complains, but who cares? I am having fun! -Ariana Marie

Duration: 18:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11297kbps
Audio: 301kbps

Download Ariana Marie - Fucked & Humbled

AJ Applegate

Studio: Meandungeon
Cast: AJ Applegate
Genres: Ass Worship, Big Butt, Blondes, Facesitting, Foot Worship

AJ Applegate is back! She uses slave Jimmy in the dungeon for her sexual pleasure. You will love watching him eat her ass from below using the Ass-Facinator Device , and you will love watching her rub her sweaty feet in his face!

Duration: 52:39
Video: 854x480, MP4V, 1172kbps

File size: 502.9 MB

Download AJ Applegate

Heather Vahn - Sexual Obedience

Mistress Heather expects slaves in her stable be sexually obedient and keep a hard penis to be used as long as she desires. The slave is stretched out over the bondage bed with his cock ready to please his Mistress. Mistress Heather rubs her wet pussy against his hard cock teasing her clit before inserting. She rides him hard the way she likes clapping her pussy against his body. She turns around and faces him putting her hands over his mouth so she can concentrate on getting herself off. Her sexy round ass jiggles as works his cock inside her pussy.

Duration: 16:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3853kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 466.1 MB

Download Heather Vahn - Sexual Obedience

Sissy Strap on Training (Part 2)

Studio: Brat Princess
Cast: Alexis Grace, Amadahy, Jade Indica
Genres: strap-on, feminzation, verbal humiliation, crossdress, pegging, sissy

Sissy Strap on Training Part 1, danni began his slut training by having his mouth stretched. Now, danni's tight pussy needs to be opened. Danni's buyer is super well-endowed, and the girls only have a few hours left to get him ready before he ships out. Danni's life has been a luxury compared to what it's going to be. Jade starts danni's training with the smaller cock. Thankfully, the small cock fits into the tight pussy. Amadahy has danni practice bobbing on her dick while Jade fucks from behind. Danni's chastity bounces as Jade rails his ass. The girls lay danni on his back. Alexis takes a turn at danni while his feet are in the air. Amadahy fucks its throat. Danni looks very unhappy. "Where's your pageant face?" Jade demands. Danni receives instruction to moan like a girl. Danni will not make much sound. Amadahy decides she'll give the pussy a try with her big dick. Danni's hole takes all of Amadahy. Danni strokes Jade's cock while Alexis fucks his face and Amadahy fucks its ass. The girls have to finish with him. They have a shipment of five new fuck toys ready to be broken. They quickly hose danni down and pack him to fill the rush order.

Duration: 14:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 677.7 MB

Download Sissy Strap on Training (Part 2)

Gigi Allens - Sodomy

Gigi Allens is just as depraved as she is beautiful. She lures men in with her stunning looks only to turn the tables on them making him her sodomy toy. This stockade is especially cruel leaving his ass is open for abuse and limbs completely restrained. Gigi loves every moment of fucking his ass and she does it mercilessly.

Duration: 19:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11258kbps
Audio: 303kbps

Download Gigi Allens - Sodomy

Gaia

Studio: MistressGaia
Cast: Gaia
Genres: Femdom, Scissoring, Scissored, Boots, Mixed Wrestling, 1080p,

Gaia in his spare time torments his slave. The plot of this video is very interesting. Watch and enjoy.

Duration: 14:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4238kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 473.3 MB

Download Gaia

Harmony Concepts Clip Mb-35 - Caught and Captured

Artemis hogties and gags the guy very tightly and reads the newspaper. She leaves him and he tries to escape to no avail. When she returns she ties him to a chair and gags him with a scarf then sits on his lap and teases him.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 33:11
Video: 720x480, MPEG-2

Download Harmony Concepts Clip Mb-35 - Caught and Captured

Billie Star

Studio: Submissed
Cast: Billie Star
Genres: Female Domination, High Heels, Handjob, Submissive Male, 1080p

Billie Wants To Play, The plot of this video is very interesting. Watch and enjoy.

Duration: 18:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9747kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Billie Star

Harmony Concepts Clip mb-22 - Lady Boss Means Business

Kelly ties the useless male to a chair in her office and dominates him. She then hogties him on the desk and continues to humiliate him. Afterwards he finds himself once again tied to a chair and then over a chair and made to kiss Kelly's stocking feet. She makes him wear panties and paddles his ass.

Duration: 30:01

Download Harmony Concepts Clip mb-22 - Lady Boss Means Business

Victoria's controlled orgasm

Cast: Victoria
Genres: Female Dominant, BDSM, Fetish, Cumshot, 720p

Victoria's controlled orgasm,The plot of this video is very interesting. Watch and enjoy.

Duration: 17:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 651.8 MB

Download Victoria's controlled orgasm

Harmony Concepts Clip Mb-32 - More Than He Bargained For

Cast: Cleo Nicole

Tony and Cleo are out on their first date and Tony can't figure out why every time he asks Cleo what she does for a living, she finds a way to evade the question. Finally, back at her place after dinner, Cleo decides it'd time to tell Tony about her career in fetish modeling. She figures the best way to make him understand is to show him one of the Harmony magazines she's been in. Instead of judging her for working in such a controversial field, Tony starts to make cracks about what an easy job Cleo has. His exact words: "That's so lame, I could be out of that tie in nothing flat!" That's all Cleo needs to hear. The challenge for the evening is on and Tony finds that soon he's not only eating his words, but chewing on gag after gag!

Duration: 34:51

Download Harmony Concepts Clip Mb-32 - More Than He Bargained For

Clair Brooks

Cast: Clair Brooks
Genres: FemDom Handjob, Male submissive, WebRip, 1080p

The plot of this video is very interesting. Watch and enjoy.
Clair Brooks parked the fresh male for re-education.

Duration: 22:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9760kbps

Download Clair Brooks

Thunder cock!

Cast: Ivy Lebelle
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal

Mistress Ivy is determined to stretch out her slave''s asshole until this MONSTER! sized cock slides in and out with ease. There is nothing Miss Ivy cannot accomplish when she sets her mind to it...especially when its ramming gigantic objects deep in her slave''s slut-hole. She fills and fucks him so deep with her extra thick cock that her slut surely won''t be walking correctly for at least a week.

Duration: 18:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11297kbps

Download Thunder cock!

Carla Cox

Cast: Carla Cox
Genres: Female Domination, High Heels, Handjob, Submissive Male

Blonde babe Carla loves control ,The plot of this video is very interesting. Watch and enjoy.

Duration: 21:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9746kbps

Download Carla Cox

Lexi Sindel - Fuck Sling

Mistress Lexi Sindel has her sub locked in a sensory deprivation hood so that her strap on punishments are a surprise. He is in the fuck sling for maximum penetration . She buries her cock deep in his asshole making him take the entire length. Lexi grabs the sling and uses momentum to slide his ass up and down her shaft with little effort. Lexi enjoys training and punishing mens buttholes of America.

Duration: 14:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10772kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Lexi Sindel - Fuck Sling

Little Spoiled Princess

Cast: Blanche Bradburry
Genres: Female Domination, High Heels, Handjob, Submissive Male, 1080p

A very simple and fun game I think, don't you? Watch to see how cruel I can be. And there is even an outfit change after I take a break and come back later to punish my slaves even more...

Duration: 22:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9743kbps

Download Little Spoiled Princess

Anna Deville - Struggle in Pain

Mistress Anna is as cruel as she is beautiful, she loves seeing hard cocks suffer for her. She has slave tony locked in the spiked metal cock cage which is brutal on it's own, but it becomes unbearable when the penis is erect. Anna knows how horny licking pussy makes tony so she unzips the pussy of her sheer catsuit and sits on his face. She rubs her clit against his tongue until she orgasms. Slave tony is so turned on by making Miss Anna cum, he gets even more erect and moans in pain. Anna licks his penis between the bars of the chastity cage while he stuggles in pain.

Duration: 11:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11283kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Anna Deville - Struggle in Pain

russian mistress punishes young guy

Genres: american,italian, amateur, big tits, anal, all sex, dp, oral, group fuck, bbw,mature,teen,black,pornstar,squirting, threesome, extreme, fetish,retro, classic,masturbate,

watch out how big tit gorgeous milf slut fucked by big black dick hard.

Duration: 9:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 221.3 MB

Download russian mistress punishes young guy

Back