Sexy Domination Action | Tender Sadism | Dirty Strap-On

Nika Noire and Daac Ramsey - Vicious Humiliation

Genres: FemDom, Humiliation, Strapon
Video language: English

Hot Dominatrix bitches humiliate submissive men, they strapon fuck them until they can't take it any more, they give them hard spankings and canings until they are raw, they dish out the corporal punishment and bondage sex until they beg for mercy. None of these worthless male sex slaves escapes the harshest cock and ball torture and anal fucking punishment. bondage sex and femdom strapon this severe is bound to leave you begging for more.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:19
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 412.6 MB

Download Nika Noire and Daac Ramsey - Vicious Humiliation

Nika Noire and Skin Job - Crushed Like A Bug

Genres: FemDom, Humiliation, Strapon

Hot Dominatrix bitches humiliate submissive men, they strapon fuck them until they can't take it any more, they give them hard spankings and canings until they are raw, they dish out the corporal punishment and bondage sex until they beg for mercy. None of these worthless male sex slaves escapes the harshest cock and ball torture and anal fucking punishment. bondage sex and femdom strapon this severe is bound to leave you begging for more.

Duration: 33:02
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 248.9 MB

Download Nika Noire and Skin Job - Crushed Like A Bug

Bizarre by Nature vol.17

Wait, wait...I apologize for overreacting, you can stay. I feel so terribly that my boy you all the time. On top of that, they left you out of their sleepover, you shouldn't put up with that treatment. Don't worry...we can have some fun on our own...Well, what I mean is this could be your lucky day. Follow me.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:24:46
Video: 576x432, XviD, 993kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 700.7 MB

Download Bizarre by Nature vol.17

My Slave Life And Femdom part 4

Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Foot worshiping, whipping, Bondage

A pair of old smelly shoes bound tight with a scotch tape to his nose make the slave puff like an old pooch. He crawls around in front of beautiful Anna, serving her with all his might. Pretty lady has got a plenty of excieting adventures for the naked creature in her mind.

Total size: 2.5 GB in 8 files.

Download My Slave Life And Femdom part 4

Zombie Clinic

Carmen Rivera walks into Irene Boss's clinic at the Compound to find a fetish zombie Vanessa who needs serious reviving! The nude girl is under a sheet wearing nothing but nipple jewelry. The beautiful Carmen inspects her employing slow sensual spitting with a tongue while she gropes her young hard body in a sexual manner. A pinwheel, nipple clamps, and pussy slapping are introduced. A metal speculum is inserted and then a metal dildo while Dr. Rivera continues the nipple play and then goes back to tongue play while licking the zombie's lips.

Duration: 54:59
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 485.7 MB

Download Zombie Clinic

Russian Mistress and Female Domination part 1

If you want to see real tough femdom mistresses in action, then this scene is for you - bet you will be stunned when you see two young and willowy ladies breaking a huge menacing slave in front of the cam. That scary man that they are playing with is a real giant - and still he falls back submissively and brings his legs up whe...n told to do so - soon to get his stinky asshole plugged with strap-on.

Total size: 2.1 GB in 10 files.

Download Russian Mistress and Female Domination part 1

Auf Helgoland

You look very aroused, this must be what you wanted all along. Did...you just try to take my shirt off?

Duration: 1:13:33
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1211kbps

File size: 689.0 MB

Download Auf Helgoland

My Slave Life And Femdom part 3

There are three things Tanya is fond of. Those are: her new boots, her cute feet getting so tired during walks and cigarettes. That's the actual cause why she keeps a slave at her using him for an ashtray as she smokes, making him clean her boots with his tongue each time after going outdoors and making him massage...

Total size: 2.2 GB in 10 files.

Download My Slave Life And Femdom part 3

Zwei Faeuste Im Darm

Be the witness as I extend the limits of my anal slave inch by inch. Everybody takes it up the ass and loves every ass pounding minute of it and so will you.

Duration: 1:03:19
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 927.8 MB

Download Zwei Faeuste Im Darm

Lakeview Entertainment and FemDom part 18

Genres: FemDom, StrapOn, BDSM, Bondage, Cock Torture, BiSex, Foot Worship, Spanking, Tease , Denial, Cuckolding, Fetish

The Ladies bend him over and apply the cane to his ass and the violet wand to the back of his balls before both tag team fucking him with strap-ons. Nipple torment and then some heavy oral service from the slut before they bind him on his back and finish him off with a made orgasm onto their big beautiful natural breasts. He licks his juice off their tits as his head spins from pain and pleasu... read more!

Total size: 3.3 GB in 10 files.

Download Lakeview Entertainment and FemDom part 18

Spread Wide and Beaten Red

Mistresses Lexi, Kendra, and Snow have their slave in quite a diabolical predicament. With his arms and legs locked in wooden stocks and spread open, he is completely vulnerable and helpless for whatever these notorious sadists have in mind for him - which is, unsurprisingly, a whole lot of pain.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8108kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 532.7 MB

Download Spread Wide and Beaten Red

Lakeview Entertainment and FemDom part 17

Genres: FemDom, StrapOn, BDSM, Bondage, Cock Torture, BiSex, Foot Worship, Spanking, Tease , Denial, Cuckolding, Fetish

Slave rex gets the dressage treatment in pantyhose, bra and silk panties before starting ongoing cocksucking duties on marco. Jade makes marco take his turn servicing cock as he too is ordered into pantyhose and beaten until his ass is beet red. Electrical and strap-on on his ass before Mistress Jade plunges a giant black torpedo and then Her fist into his gaping hole while forcin... read more!

Total size: 3.6 GB in 10 files.

Download Lakeview Entertainment and FemDom part 17

Mounted & Milked

Genres: FemDom, StrapOn, BDSM, Bondage, Cock Torture, Foot Worship, Spanking, Tease & Denial, Cuckolding, Fetish

Mistress Jaded and Mistress Kennedy string up their slave david and torment him to no end in this fem-dom flick. In one scene Mistress Kennedy mounts a cock attached to his face and in another Mistress Jaded mounts him with her strap on in many different long and deep positions.

Duration: 40:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 352.5 MB

Download Mounted & Milked

Lakeview Entertainment and FemDom part 16

Herself and you have Mistress Haley going off on big submissive liam. She uses the vibrating wand to warm up and then uses and uses him while he is tied upright. Down to the bed tied spread eagled and She really cuts loose with some deep face sitting, lots of teasing and then ties up his balls and stretches them out to the bed frame. The hooded sex object is then ridden for all he is ... read more!

Total size: 3.4 GB in 10 files.

Download Lakeview Entertainment and FemDom part 16

Mindfucking Manhole 2

Genres: FemDom, StrapOn, BDSM, Bondage, Cock Torture, Foot Worship, Spanking, Tease & Denial, Cuckolding, Fetish

Mistress Paris picks up a stranger and, together with Mistress Ashley, spends 67 minutes tormenting the lucky submissive and allowing him to indulge his pantyhose fantasies as he is humiliated, anally probed and made to milk himself. The lovely ladies keep his face in their pussies and ass, tie him up with pantyhose, keep his balls bouncing and his ass filled.

Duration: 1:11:00

File size: 665.6 MB

Download Mindfucking Manhole 2

Lakeview Entertainment and FemDom part 15

Mistress Lydia has a sweater dress on and Her knee socks. She has slave woody in an iron bondage device, ass in air and weight on elbows with his neck, wrists and ankles in metal hasps. She makes him smell Her dirty socks and then uses the attached dildo to loosen his ass up before taking to him with Her strap-on. She milks him like a farm animal straight down into a bowl.

Total size: 3.4 GB in 10 files.

Download Lakeview Entertainment and FemDom part 15

Mistress Sabrina Rules

Mistress Sabrina bangs the crap out of Footboy and Slave Jack: pumps Footboy, tramples Jack, and fucks Jack in every way imaginable with a strap-on before using him as an ashtray.

Duration: 1:13:00

File size: 682.2 MB

Download Mistress Sabrina Rules

Lakeview Entertainment and FemDom part 14

The fat slave Stetson gets his cock sucked by slave marco, eats Mistress Monica??s pussy hole and sucks his share of dick before having his small penis humiliated and being banished. Mistress Monica then has marco worship Her ass and pussy before his drooling dick is swallowed in the second scene by slave rex. Mistess Monica makes rex teabag and rim marco while She gets eaten out... read more!

Total size: 3.1 GB in 10 files.

Download Lakeview Entertainment and FemDom part 14

My Toy Tonight

Pantyhose domination, foot fetish, bondage, discipline, face sitting and a cock pump - sounds like the makings of another awesome film from Lakeview Entertainment! Watch closely as Mistress Victoria torments slave bull and milks him to the very last drop in My Toy Tonight.

Duration: 35:00
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 313.6 MB

Download My Toy Tonight

Lakeview Entertainment and FemDom part 13

Mistress Nicole and Mistress Natalie for cock and ball torment. High heels, cock whip, cock pump, ball vibrator and three pairs of female hands make him jump while he is face fucked and squirted on (twice!). His sore balls have their load extracted right into the bowl.

Total size: 3.1 GB in 10 files.

Download Lakeview Entertainment and FemDom part 13

Mindfucking Manhole

Witness a humiliating 83 minute experience for slave manhole at the well manicured hands of Mistress Monique and Mistress Autumn. He is to worship their armpits, put into pantyhose and wears rubber breasts as he dances with a butt plug up his ass before eating both their assholes and pussies clean while in bondage. Mistress Monique starts the strap-on party as Mistress Autumn wraps Her long legs around his neck. In the dungeon, they take turns fucking him before making him release his load on their feet and lick it up.

Duration: 1:23:32

File size: 784.8 MB

Download Mindfucking Manhole

Lakeview Entertainment and FemDom part 12

Rachel's strap-on dangles obscenely between Her legs. It comes to good use as Mistress Karma fucks it over marco's face after they beat him and squirts an enormous amount of juice on his face when She orgasms. Mistress Karma fucks him with no mercy and then they face sits him as Rachel Steele tugs his cock.

Total size: 6.5 GB in 10 files.

Download Lakeview Entertainment and FemDom part 12

Mistress Lia's Bisex Domination

Genres: FemDom, StrapOn, BDSM, Bondage, Cock Torture, Foot Worship, Spanking, Tease & Denial, Cuckolding, Fetish, Bisexual

Mistress Lia demonstrates the art of using two males as sexual puppets. Their pain is her pleasure as she explores the limits of torment and humiliation one woman can inflict on two submissive men. Watch the glow in her face as her pussy is eaten while her submissive takes a cock up his ass. Interesting positions and great point of view shots make this a must see movie for the bi-sexual or bi-sexually curious submissive.

Duration: 1:20:00

File size: 728.6 MB

Download Mistress Lia's Bisex Domination

Lakeview Entertainment and FemDom part 11

Mistress Cindy Taylor and Master Chris as they keep sissy slut cuckold marco under their control. He is obliged to witness their euphoric as he serves them completely. Long period of oral service at the juncture of their pumping loins and acting as their fuck bench as they writhe on top of him are just a few of the highlights of his ordeal. He is fucked with a huge strap-on by Mistress Kiss and made to savor the taste of two wet... read more!

Total size: 5.8 GB in 10 files.

Download Lakeview Entertainment and FemDom part 11

Mistress Natalya Sadici

This Mistress really lives up to her name in Mistress Natalya Sadici. She gives Slave Bull an enema, tortures his cock and his nipples while not allowing him to expel any of the enema. Then she puts him in a full-body plastic wrap and deserts him.

Duration: 1:36:00

File size: 854.5 MB

Download Mistress Natalya Sadici

Lakeview Entertainment and FemDom part 10

Her beautiful pussy and then punished with a cane. She sits on his face to get ready for Her date then uses a vibrator to orgasm right in front of the sissy bitch. Finally She slips on Her strap-on for a quick suck and a long fuck of his asshole before ordering back to the toilet to finish cleaning.

Total size: 5.5 GB in 10 files.

Download Lakeview Entertainment and FemDom part 10

Madame Zoe - Lesson For Her Rubberslut

Genres: BDSM, Femdom, Strapon, Latex, Extreme Rubber Treatment, made Masturbation, Nipple Torture,
Video language: German

Madame Zoe in latex studio strapon, fistng, piss in Her RubberSlut slave

Duration: 1:18:23

File size: 723.9 MB

Download Madame Zoe - Lesson For Her Rubberslut

Lakeview Entertainment and FemDom part 9

His ass is already three shades of purple from previous use when She jams a dildo up it and fucks it loose. She follows that with a speculum to pry it open then fucks him proper with Her strap-on. She beats him throughout until his balls are broken and emptied.

Total size: 4.2 GB in 10 files.

Download Lakeview Entertainment and FemDom part 9

Slavery Day 2

Genres: FemDom, BDSM, Bondage, Cock Torture, Foot Worship, Spanking, Tease & Denial, Fetish

A real life, real-time, real domination scene - Real Footage 247 Slavery. I recently decided it was time to put one of my personal slave's devotion to the ultimate test, to push his resolve, to asses his obedience under pressure. We would engage in an intense scene that would last 24 hours a day for 7 days. Within that period I could do anything I wanted to him, (the only caveat would be that I would not put him in any danger or do anything that would permanently mark him). Every minute of every day would be strictly controlled by me, what he ate, how long he slept etc.. He would also be kept chained up or in some kind of bondage throughout the whole period. In return he would offer up to me his complete submission and total obedience. On one of the day's he would be given by me to another Mistress with whom he would have to serve, I would then get a report back from her as to his usefulness. On another day during the week he would be taken to a fetish club in-role.

As a record of the event and to further control him and deprive him of any privacy (part of my dehumanisation process) he would be monitored and filmed for the entire week. We installed special cameras including a slave-cam, a POV camera and time-lapse cameras. He would also have to keep a diary of each day which he would write-up each night in his cell.

The interesting by-product of this ongoing documentation of his ordeal is that I can now share with everyone what happened during this intense on-going 247 scene as we are releasing this footage on The English Mansion. We have even created a new place inside the members' area for this content called The Cells. There have been difficulties in making it watchable, we had over 160 hours of footage. When the slave was set a long manual task or was sleeping for example, we speeded up the footage by 500% which shows what the slave had to endure is quite real. We did take out some of the sleeping as even speeded up, 6 minutes of someone sleeping is not very interesting to watch. We also had to remove a number of scenes where the BDSM content would not be permitted by our billers (& unfortunately part of one entire day). As we have a timer running throughout the footage these times are marked as 'Censored'. We also visited a fetish club this content has also been 'Censored' as we cannot reveal certain identities. However, there is still a vast amount of extreme footage which will be released as longer clips, at least 10 mins or over

Format: mp4
Duration: 51:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2241kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 913.2 MB
Download Slavery Day 2

Mistress In Heat

Mistress Elizabeth dominates and fucks two slaves all afternoon. Cum Slut Tosha and Slave Tiny really get it in Mistress in Heat. She pees in a bucket and uses Tosha's face as toilet paper. Wow, hot...

Duration: 1:01:00

File size: 554.2 MB

Download Mistress In Heat

No Nonsense

Mistress Hollie delivers a sixty-one minute, tease and denial infused domination session. Footboy finds himself stuffed face first into her ass as she talks to her girlfriend. He is then taken into the other room and put into pantyhose and has his balls bound tight with another pair. Mistress Hollie queens him under her pussy and then orgasms on his face using a vibrator. He is then teased and denied until finally She relents and he cums a huge load on her breasts. She treats the viewer to some abuse and orders her tits and his cock cleaned before peeing into a bowl and dipping some pantyhose for footboy to inhale the scent of her golden nectar.

Duration: 1:05:00

File size: 485.9 MB

Download No Nonsense

Lakeview Entertainment and FemDom part 6

Her feet and hold his breath under Her pantyhose clad ass. In comes Savannah and he starts servicing Her pussy while dear stomps on him. The climb on his back and he rides them around with rope on his balls. A sound spanking and then he is milked out into a clear glass.

Total size: 5.2 GB in 10 files.

Download Lakeview Entertainment and FemDom part 6

A Kiss To Remember

She reveals Her spectacular ass and delivers some CBT before backing Her beautiful pussy back onto his stiff cock. For his pleasure he gets corporeal punishment in the rack and over the horse. A sexually charged teasing and denial session, punctuated with merciless tickling concludes Mistress Kiss' coming out video. The beautiful Mistress Kiss has huge slave mike bound and spread on his feet. His cock stiffens at the sight of Her as She removes Her dress and fondles Her rod. She kicks him a few times in the balls and then applies the violet wand to his cock and balls. She mixes pain and pleasure by putting his cock in Her warm wet mouth to suck. She bends and teases him with Her ass and then slips his stiff cock into Her and fucks him until She has a short orgasm. Starting with a riding crop, Mistress Kiss proceeded to work through three different impact instruments administering a beating to slave mike who was locked helpless in the stocks. She paused between instruments to pleasure Herself with the vibrator as She gazed apon Her captive. After the long whip was used on his ass, Her pussy was wet and She slipped off Her red thong and shoved it into his mouth to rinse Her juices while She sat back down and stimulated Her clit with the vibrator. Mistress Kiss inserted a cock gag into Her submissive who was now bent over the horse. She informed him She was going to intensify the pain with leather straps and the wooden paddles and that She owned him. She used the strap and paddle, pausing every so often to rub Her gorgeous ass on his reddening cheeks and informing him that She owned him. She clawed his back with Her nails and finished the solid beating with the wooden paddle. Big slave mike was ordered to perform some pussy and ass worship and then tied to the bed. Mistress Kiss sat on his face front and back and ground Her pussy into his tongue. She enjoyed a small orgasm and then made him thoroughly lick Her ass clean. His stiff cock received multiple slaps from Her dainty hands for rearing it's one eyed head while He orally serviced Her. Mistress Kiss had caused slave mike to be quite worked up from the oral service he had performed. She knew he was terribly ticklish and took advantage. He cried and wiggled as She tickled his big feet, causing Her much amusement. She sat on his face to quiet him and then sucked on his cock as a reward for taking the tickle torment. She turned and inserted his stiff shaft into Her pussy and fucked the captive male. Mistress Kiss used Her mouth and pussy to keep the huge submissive's cock hard as She alternated tickling him mercilessly with stimulating his rigid cock in Her wet holes. She worked Her tight pussy fucking him until he begged to cum and then She would jump off and tickle him more telling him to hold his load. Finally, he could take no more and spewed a huge load as She fucked him. She dismounted, dismayed to see he had cum without being granted permission. As punishment, She slowly poured his seed down his throat.

Duration: 1:04:15

File size: 583.4 MB

Download A Kiss To Remember

Lakeview Entertainment and FemDom part 5

Her feet and hold his breath under Her pantyhose clad ass. In comes Savannah and he starts servicing Her pussy while dear stomps on him. The climb on his back and he rides them around with rope on his balls. A sound spanking and then he is milked out into a clear glass.

Total size: 6.0 GB in 10 files.

Download Lakeview Entertainment and FemDom part 5

Mistress Miranda Volume 9

The London-based BDSM studio of Mistress Miranda is unquestionably one of the best, most discreet professional fantasy venues in England. This is why our Domina Files film crew went there to document Miranda in her kinky chambers whilst she put her favorite pervy pet, Boot Slave, through a series of highly stimulating suspension, restriction & fetish treatments! From the immaculate white tile & stainless steel clinic, to her black & blue suspension chamber, to her ultra-equipped upstairs dungeon this fashionably fetishistic dominatrix puts her submissive slave through delights & torments you really must see to believe! Includes multiple action scenes, interview segments & dungeon tour footage!

Duration: 1:20:16
Video: 320x240, Windows Media Video 9, 219kbps

File size: 690.5 MB

Download Mistress Miranda Volume 9

Lakeview Entertainment and FemDom part 4

First Mistress Alix checks on the sub lying prostrate on the floor, waiting for Her to begin her torment. Then after many prods with her 6 inch patent leather shoe she decides Her slave needs a leash to keep it on track. She makes him do many things for Her pleasure and spanks and punches when he doesn't do as told. The Mistress enjoys the piece of meat and forgets he's there momentarily at times.

Total size: 5.4 GB in 10 files.

Download Lakeview Entertainment and FemDom part 4

Back