Sexy Domination Action | Tender Sadism | Dirty Strap-On

Pain Punishments and Extreme Femdom part 26

Genres: Femdom, Armpits, Masturbation Instruction, Farts, Cuckolding, Bondage, CBT, Spit and Snot, Strap-on, Foot Worship, Cum Eating, Ballbusting
Video language: English

Princess bends the slave over her knees and spanks his ass. Princess quickly turns the slaves ass red. The slave is bent over Princesses knee's like a naughty school boy as Princess spanks him hard.

Total size: 2.1 GB in 10 files.

Download Pain Punishments and Extreme Femdom part 26

Pain Punishments and Extreme Femdom part 25

Genres: Femdom, Armpits, Masturbation Instruction, Farts, Cuckolding, Bondage, CBT, Spit and Snot, Strap-on, Foot Worship, Cum Eating, Ballbusting

Keeping fit is important to me, and having my own punch bag is a great work out. I start out punching him in the belly with my bare knuckles. His hands are tied up to the hoist so he can't defend himself. I punch him as hard as I can right in his kidneys, but after a while my knuckles are hurting, so I put my boxing gloves on to finish him off properly. The slave grunts and groans as I punch him hard and fast in the belly.

Total size: 2.3 GB in 10 files.

Download Pain Punishments and Extreme Femdom part 25

Pain Punishments and Extreme Femdom part 24

Mistress Evil goes completely fucking crazy with a hard wooden cane on her slaves arse. She gets so exited by thrashing him with all of her power non stop without pause, this is absolutely the hardest canning scene we have filmed. Mistress Evil leaves the slave with savage marks all over his back, arse and legs. She was extremely proud of herself!

Total size: 2.3 GB in 10 files.

Download Pain Punishments and Extreme Femdom part 24

Pain Punishments and Extreme Femdom part 13

This was the first clip we shot with Bratty Princess and Paddy, Princess introduces herself by giving him a good hard face slapping. She tests the slaves reactions and torments him with her hard bare hand face slaps. The slave stays quiet only answering her when she asks him to. Princess lets the slave know just what a harsh bitch she can be by hitting him hard in the face making his cheeks glow red. Princess insults the slave for being an Irish Paddy making him feel even smaller.

Total size: 2.3 GB in 20 files.

Download Pain Punishments and Extreme Femdom part 13

Pain Punishments and Extreme Femdom part 12

Slug boy is made to his knees and made to worship Princess's shoes. Princess explains that the dry white stain on the top of her left shoe is a cum stain from her lover from when he fucked her outside the other night. Slug licks the crusty stain off the shoes and then Princess removes her shoes and reveals her beautiful bare feet.

Total size: 2.3 GB in 20 files.

Download Pain Punishments and Extreme Femdom part 12

Pain Punishments and Extreme Femdom part 6

Mistress Manita drags her slave into her dungeon with a collar. One he is in the dungeon she pushes him to the ground and makes him worship her tall black boots The slave is licking them and kissing all the way up the tall boots.

Total size: 2.1 GB in 20 files.

Download Pain Punishments and Extreme Femdom part 6

Obey Melanie and Female Domination part 11

Genres: handjob, footjob, jerk, ballbusting, squeeze balls, assworship, ruined orgasm, femdom

A cuckold knows his lips are to serve cock. A man wants his cum sucked out of his balls. So I'm going to teach you. I"m going to teach you to lick their balls until their cocks cant take it anymore. You're going to beg them to empty their load on your face. Gag on their cocks while they shoot it in your mouth. And when you're done sucking all that cum out of their balls, I'm going to show you how to lick their shafts clean and thank them for their load.

Total size: 2.2 GB in 11 files.

Download Obey Melanie and Female Domination part 11

Obey Melanie and Female Domination part 9

Genres: handjob, footjob, jerk, ballbusting, squeeze balls, assworship, ruined orgasm, femdom

What an interesting article. It says here you can use a mans sexual desires to control him. Interesting. It also says, a man is the most vulnerable when his ego is stroked and his penis is erect. Says an orgasm is one of the most satisfying experiences a man can have. Let's find out if that's true.

Total size: 2.0 GB in 10 files.

Download Obey Melanie and Female Domination part 9

Obey Melanie and Female Domination part 8

Do you care about your balls like I do? Do you take Cock Control as seriously as Me? Then you know you can only take so much dick Torment before your nuts pay the price. Don't let some Cock Teasing bitch Ruin another one of your Orgasms again! Learn how to take control of your dick and cum like a Real Man! It's time your balls get the relief they deserve!

Total size: 2.5 GB in 10 files.

Download Obey Melanie and Female Domination part 8

Obey Melanie and Female Domination part 7

Ever cum from just kissing? Ever ejaculate in front of a woman without Her ever touching your dick? I don't want to brag but I'm a pretty good kisser. And I don't like touching men's dicks. So let's see what happens.

Total size: 2.4 GB in 10 files.

Download Obey Melanie and Female Domination part 7

Obey Melanie and Female Domination part 3

Just because a dick is small doesn't mean it can't cum. Small dicks just need a special way to cum so they can be completely humiliated by their own orgasms. It should feel the shame of every drop of cum it drips. And I know just the way to make them to a humiliating orgasm worthy of a chastity slave. And after they cum they can prove that they can fuck like a cuck and forget about using their little cocks.

Total size: 2.7 GB in 10 files.

Download Obey Melanie and Female Domination part 3

Obey Melanie and Female Domination part 1

What could drive a man to chastity? A rreally amazing ass, thats what! See how much control an ass like mine has over My house cuck as hes humiliated by the very thing he wants the most.

Total size: 2.2 GB in 10 files.

Download Obey Melanie and Female Domination part 1

Femdom Humiliating and Slave part 2

Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, CBT, Strapon, Footfetish, Milking, Slave, Stockings, Humiliating, Spanking, Asslicking, Handjob

Even though Chloe is already mad, the slave begs to get out of chastity. It hurts, it claims. Chloe does not care about her slave's pain. In fact, she teases the slave so that it's chastity hurts even more. The slave becomes desperate. Chloe thinks that it will be funny to watch the horny old goon jerk for her. She lets it out of chastity, to play an edging game for her amusement. He can only stroke when Chloe gives him permission to. It's amazing how much power a twenty-year-old woman can have over a fifty-year-old loser! Chloe makes her old loser kiss her perfect ass and feet, and crawl after her shoes. The loser begs to cum, but Chloe doesn't let it. She's still mad. Chloe locks her old loser right back up, takes his money, then leaves him to go out with her boyfriend.

Total size: 10.5 GB in 12 files.

Download Femdom Humiliating and Slave part 2

Femdom Humiliating and Slave part 1

Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, CBT, Strapon, Footfetish, Milking, Slave, Stockings, Humiliating, Spanking, Asslicking, Handjob

Natalya takes off her dirty converse and sweaty old cheer socks. She loves making her pathetic loser sniff her socks and shoes before worshipping her stinky feet. While Natalya's loser worships her feet, Natalya shops from a catalog. She wants some new stuff for her dorm room this semester and will use her loser's credit cards to get it. She especially wants to get some new picture frames, so that she can display some photos that she and her boyfriend took together at the state carnival over the summer.

Total size: 7.6 GB in 10 files.

Download Femdom Humiliating and Slave part 1

Claires Slaves and Domination part 5

Genres: Foot Fetish, Domination, FemDom

Mistress Claire discovers oldster Numb Nuts on several other websites, and she is pissed!!! How dare he serve other women!!! She beats the living fuck out of him, strangles him, shoves him against the wall, slams his head against the wall over and over, and punches him.

Total size: 4.1 GB in 20 files.

Download Claires Slaves and Domination part 5

Claires Slaves and Domination part 4

Genres: Foot Fetish, Domination, FemDom

Beau is told to strip naked. He gets excited, thinking he is maybe about to have sex. HAHA! Nope! As soon as he drops his drawers, Mistress Claire punches him as hard as she can right in the balls. She punches his nuts over and over, taking his breath away and making him double over from the pain.

Total size: 2.8 GB in 20 files.

Download Claires Slaves and Domination part 4

Female Domination And Bdsm Fetish part 55

Genres: Bondage, Gagging, GangBang, StrapOn, Humiliation, Pegging, Spanking, CrossDressing, Feminization, Sissy, Latex, Stockings, Chastity, Rubber, Corset

Mistress Jasmine mounts her human nag and with hard rein pulling and hard kicks with the spurs

Total size: 4.4 GB in 10 files.

Download Female Domination And Bdsm Fetish part 55

Female Domination And Bdsm Fetish part 56

Genres: Bondage, Gagging, GangBang, StrapOn, Humiliation, Pegging, Spanking, CrossDressing, Feminization, Sissy, Latex, Stockings, Chastity, Rubber, Corset

The latex loving slave craves to worship Mistress Heather's incredible boots

Total size: 3.7 GB in 7 files.

Download Female Domination And Bdsm Fetish part 56

Female Domination And Bdsm Fetish part 54

Femdom Nataly Has Fun In Her Lingerie She Gives Her Slave A Spanking

Total size: 5.3 GB in 10 files.

Download Female Domination And Bdsm Fetish part 54

Female Domination And Bdsm Fetish part 53

Maitresse Madeline mummifies slave boy and fucks his cock until he uncontrollably loses his load.

Total size: 6.0 GB in 10 files.

Download Female Domination And Bdsm Fetish part 53

Back