Sexy Domination Action | Tender Sadism | Dirty Strap-On

The arse slave on the medical chair

The arse slave on the medical chair
1268d3eaeebcb5103798ae2a11c0cecb.jpg

This girl is gorgeous and still innocent in a way so we go to town on her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1894kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 224.3 MB

Download The arse slave on the medical chair

Hardcore Femdom And Safe Bdsm part 44

Hardcore Femdom And Safe Bdsm part 44
a5a234475c4f01a7449b522fcf6092a7.jpg

Genres: FemDom, BDSM, Fetish, All Sex
Video language: English

The slave is hogtied on the table and the 'Ram Rod' is prepared. The guardess then gives him a thorough fucking with it, to open his tight virgin arse, while stuffs his cock into the new prisoner's mouth.

Total size: 2.2 GB in 10 files.

Download Hardcore Femdom And Safe Bdsm part 44

Hardcore Femdom And Safe Bdsm part 42

Hardcore Femdom And Safe Bdsm part 42
6e6b761f84be6901299bf1eaf9c04a3e.jpg

The guard's new slave has pegs clamped all over his cock and balls, already burdened with weights to stretch his ball sack. She then clamps his nipples and attaches a around his 'manhood'. then helps the guard man-handle the new slave for a good kicking...

Total size: 2.1 GB in 10 files.

Download Hardcore Femdom And Safe Bdsm part 42

The bondage post

The bondage post
1800f8a85060f2bb7ce7a887463b1ef2.jpg

Then we put the bitches on a carousel for some round-and-around ass to other girl's mouth and ass licking.

Duration: 24:33
Video: 640x368, AVC (H.264), 1015kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 205.5 MB

Download The bondage post

Hardcore Femdom And Safe Bdsm part 33

Hardcore Femdom And Safe Bdsm part 33
f4e988f175c44714882a6c44e7877a7a.jpg

David arrives home late from the pub and has totally forgotton to pick up Nina's dress - he's in more trouble than he could have imagined as she gives him a lesson in the price of forgetfulness. She starts by getting him to strip and then spanks his backside hard...

Download Hardcore Femdom And Safe Bdsm part 33

To Sit On Her Slaves Facesitting part 19

To Sit On Her Slaves Facesitting part 19
131e9c3657033ff4543e540df757f61c.jpg

Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Bondage

Mistress Amy sits on her slave's face and takes his breath away. She wears sexy black leggings with a long zip between her legs. But before she opens it the slave must endure this rough zip on his face. His nose squeezes against the zipper and you can easily imagine how painful it is for him. How about she sits on you now?! Mistress Amy reaches for the zip and opens it. She lifts her ass briefly, then pulls her pants down and then takes a seat on his face. Now she's sitting with blue patent hot pants on his face! With his nose between her buttocks, he has no chance of breathing this time either! He's just a facesitting slave!

Total size: 2.5 GB in 21 files.

Download To Sit On Her Slaves Facesitting part 19

To Sit On Her Slaves Facesitting part 17

To Sit On Her Slaves Facesitting part 17
376e4c8c6192ad7515fd6ab569459286.jpg

The slave is smelling Lady Amy's sweaty socks. But his fun doesn't last for long as she wants to make herself more comfortable and that's best achieved by sitting on his face! She crouches, getting closer and closer to his face before planting herself firmly on it. He was a happy sock-sniffing slave, but now he can't smell anything at all under her ass. He's very tightly . He can't breathe any more and has to carry all her weight on his stupid skull! Lady Amy ocassionally allows him a short gasp of air, but right away his mouth is firmly covered by her ass as she makes herself comfortable. The slave can whine as much as he likes, but Lady Amy is in charge and he just has to accept it!

Total size: 2.2 GB in 20 files.

Download To Sit On Her Slaves Facesitting part 17

To Sit On Her Slaves Facesitting part 11

To Sit On Her Slaves Facesitting part 11
aed792b8935c5ddfe6c5f730122ad12c.jpg

Aw, how sweet this puggy eyes could be... if only I was that kind of girl that would get wowed by such a picture :-D. But instead I think of him that he's only ridiculous. He's that kind of victim who is taken in by my perfect beauty and probably hopes that I would like him... but soon he'll find out that he's nothing but a toy for me! And I like to test my toys extensively. Therefor I steal his breath twice: On the one hand with my sexy lingerie, that carresses my body, and on the other hand between my tasty ass cheeks! I really enjoy hearing him moaning and whining and start laughing at him. Time for some fun session

Total size: 2.1 GB in 20 files.

Download To Sit On Her Slaves Facesitting part 11

To Sit On Her Slaves Facesitting part 16

To Sit On Her Slaves Facesitting part 16
bd6608949382637335df8dc41e426af9.jpg

Wonder how his face will do as my seat cushion? My sexy long legs are coated by fishnets, which will soon smush into his face and maybe even leave a nice pattern on it. While my ass is parking on his face, my slave either won't breathe at all, or he'll inhale the scent of my pussy deeply into his lungs! He doesn't need fresh air while I'm trying different positions on his face.

Total size: 2.4 GB in 20 files.

Download To Sit On Her Slaves Facesitting part 16

To Sit On Her Slaves Facesitting part 13

To Sit On Her Slaves Facesitting part 13
b5ef2f0c53f091478425cb007371f2c6.jpg

Sexy Mistress Sabrina loves to sit on her slave. With her ass right rest on his face - the perfect seat for her. Lady Sabrina loves facesitting! His slave face is very comfortable and therefore the ideal place for the lady! She stays sat on him for a long time and takes all the air out of him. He can only breathe when she mercifully lets him take a short breath. But she doesn't give him long before sits on him again with her sexy ass!

Total size: 2.0 GB in 20 files.

Download To Sit On Her Slaves Facesitting part 13

To Sit On Her Slaves Facesitting part 10

To Sit On Her Slaves Facesitting part 10
a483c0cc11ab7fff15d5c9c9d01ac437.jpg

I suppose that my slave's far more comfortable than my old couch, so I wanna put him to the test by stressing him with my full weight. Despite the fact that I've got a really trained body, he's overwhelmed by the pressue and starts moaning, which leads to even more pressure from my ass on his stupid face! This loser shall stop breathing, for heavens sake! Furthermore he's brash enough to have claims against me and wants me to stop. Turned out to be a big mistake for him My ass has just begun to enjoy torturing and humiliating him!

Total size: 2.6 GB in 20 files.

Download To Sit On Her Slaves Facesitting part 10

To Sit On Her Slaves Facesitting part 9

To Sit On Her Slaves Facesitting part 9
cf5d93604dbbc603b232cd35a4878d0e.jpg

My slave suddenly starts to feel uncomfy when my ass jumps on his face and takes his breath away. His strange behaviour makes me laugh and I can't stop!! It's the only feedback he can expect for his loud and painful moaning, and I loooove to humiliate him that way! It's the peak of fun for me, personally. Here and there I spread seeds of hope that I would draw my nylon ass back from his face, to make him think that he'll be able to breathe again. But I don't even think about it for real!! Instead, I change my position to leave him speechless by my hot pussy scents. Poor piggy, he can't even enjoy my hot outfit while he's struggling for air... pitiful!

Download To Sit On Her Slaves Facesitting part 9

To Sit On Her Slaves Facesitting part 6

To Sit On Her Slaves Facesitting part 6
74a9dd677e5c90c5a35d00055102d7f1.jpg

I don't like slaves who talk too much! This is soo disgusting! So I have no other choice than to sit down at this tittle-tattler so he finally shut the fuck up and is quite now! And this way I additionally have the chance to call my girlfriend when I sit at him. I tell her that his head is stuck below my butt and that I sit roughly at him. Of course she is interested to see this pathetic loser with her own eyes - and therefore I take some photos of him while he is stuck right under my butt! And of course she laughs and has soo much fun too! It is really a pleasure to humiliate the slave below my butt and send her more and more pictures of his helpless situation...!

Total size: 2.5 GB in 20 files.

Download To Sit On Her Slaves Facesitting part 6

To Sit On Her Slaves Facesitting part 3

To Sit On Her Slaves Facesitting part 3
f9949ace04e70f27a1ece1ebff190f42.jpg

Lady Ewa likes to sit on her slaves face. The Polish mistress enjoys it and the slave must fight for air and smell a deep breath from her butt.

Total size: 2.3 GB in 20 files.

Download To Sit On Her Slaves Facesitting part 3

To Sit On Her Slaves Facesitting part 2

To Sit On Her Slaves Facesitting part 2
4abffd30bd758f4c72153ce22cd315bd.jpg

Melissa her victim with her sexy, tight trousers. She really enjoys to teach him a lesson and likes what she does. Melissa plays some cruel breath plays with her office slave. She´s sitting with her string on his face too and shows him who´s the stronger one.

Download To Sit On Her Slaves Facesitting part 2

Hardcore Femdom And Safe Bdsm part 11

Hardcore Femdom And Safe Bdsm part 11
2c565fd2de65ae1c28a384ba2e8cf20f.jpg

One of Lady Nina's boyfriends has been transformed into a mindless, bimbo play doll, the hormones and implants transforming he to a slutty she, now known as Tiffany. She has been locked into chastity for several months as part of the quashing maleness, Nina decides to work on her new special pussy, fingering and using a dildo on her tight ass, getting it ready for more fucking. She is then spanked over the knee to reinforce her submissiveness, earning her chastity release, where she is milked off with Nina's expert hand for the very last time, before being booked in for her final op and locked away forever.

Total size: 2.2 GB in 10 files.

Download Hardcore Femdom And Safe Bdsm part 11

Hardcore Femdom And Safe Bdsm part 2

Hardcore Femdom And Safe Bdsm part 2
3016308c90877c7cd8ddd75a87d9c613.jpg

As a prelude, she enjoys the pressure of his tongue as he worships the rubber boots and catsuit, showing his total devotion.
He is rewarded for his best efforts by Liza teasing and sucking his excited cock until she deems it hard enough to provide as much pleasure from it as she wants ...

Download Hardcore Femdom And Safe Bdsm part 2

Ebony Dominatrix Kelli Provocateur Punishes Sub Man

Ebony Dominatrix Kelli Provocateur Punishes Sub Man
549af1382580c6ee8cae6274b8800f45.jpg

Release Year: 2018

What can be said about a Goddess as divine as Kelli?? Her lean, muscular, athletic, ebony body literally glistens as the stage lights gleam off her big tits and firm tight ass. She exudes the power, authority, and raw sex appeal that makes even the boldest of men cower at her feet.Jonah Marx makes a tragic miscalculation and underestimates Kelli's formidable authority. He brazenly walks into her Las Vegas dungeon wearing only swimming trunks and sunglasses. He figured he was in Vegas and there was no need to be so formal. After all, he was there to party. What he didn't realize was that this party wasn't for him, on the contrary, this is Kelli's party and he is the main course. Kelli quickly puts Jonah in his place and slaps the bitch out of him. He is stunned and freezes like a deer in the headlights.

Duration: 1:05:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Ebony Dominatrix Kelli Provocateur Punishes Sub Man

Female Domination And Cbtrample part 3

Female Domination And Cbtrample part 3
38453cf4bf369c86fec1b268df6f20d3.jpg

Genres: Femdom, Footfetish, Milking, Stockings, Heels, Cum swallow, Licking, Blowjobs, Lipstick fetish, Orgasm, Handjob

The slave trembles he begs to be allowed to cum, but whenever he thinks "now" Alina takes a break. She opens her mouth wide and she holds her wonderful tongue against his frenulum, but she doesn't move it until he has passed the moment and then she continues licking and sucking him up to the point again.

Total size: 2.9 GB in 3 files.

Download Female Domination And Cbtrample part 3

Back