Sexy Domination Action | Tender Sadism | Dirty Strap-On

With a series of increasingly

With a series of increasingly
8f3e90d2ac07dc620e4fd96d0b247fde.jpg

With a series of increasingly naughty pics of her body, including her bare pussy beneath.

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4102kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 951.7 MB

Download With a series of increasingly

Foot Fetish Sanctuary And Humiliation part 6

Foot Fetish Sanctuary And Humiliation part 6
deeef4c2ef142c2ee866141476e7e78a.jpg

Genres: Feet, Lingerie, Shoes, Socks, Boots, Smelling,Trampling, Gagging, Wet, Messy and Muddy
Video language: English

Sometimes the weather is just awful and Mistress Jessica's boots get all dirty and muddy. When that happens she loves to find a diligent slave to lick the dirt off. Let's see how he copes with those extremely dirty boots.

Total size: 7.4 GB in 10 files.

Download Foot Fetish Sanctuary And Humiliation part 6

Foot Fetish Sanctuary And Humiliation part 4

Foot Fetish Sanctuary And Humiliation part 4
c962ab5ec60802d77c6b8e4b67b26a11.jpg

Genres: Feet, Lingerie, Shoes, Socks, Boots, Smelling,Trampling, Gagging, Wet, Messy and Muddy

Mistress Jessica relaxes after a long day. Her legs are her and she knows there is nothing better to make her feel better than an obedient slave who will do everything she asks him to do. First he must clean her shoes and after that will have to work on her tired feet. She must be served well and all dirt and sweat must be removed before she is satisfied!

Total size: 5.0 GB in 10 files.

Download Foot Fetish Sanctuary And Humiliation part 4

Foot Fetish Sanctuary And Humiliation part 2

Foot Fetish Sanctuary And Humiliation part 2
e5cdace2150c5a8d451dfd016bc41563.jpg

Mistress Jessica relaxes after a long day. Her legs are her and she knows there is nothing better to make her feel better than an obedient slave who will do everything she asks him to do. First he must clean her shoes and after that will have to work on her tired feet. She must be served well and all dirt and sweat must be removed before she is satisfied!

Total size: 9.5 GB in 10 files.

Download Foot Fetish Sanctuary And Humiliation part 2

Foot Fetish Sanctuary And Humiliation part 1

Foot Fetish Sanctuary And Humiliation part 1
edaf267819687680729868e2e82b3c4d.jpg

Sometimes the weather is just awful and Mistress Jessica's boots get all dirty and muddy. When that happens she loves to find a diligent slave to lick the dirt off. Let's see how he copes with those extremely dirty boots.

Total size: 5.7 GB in 10 files.

Download Foot Fetish Sanctuary And Humiliation part 1

Nylon Extreme and Femdom part 7

Nylon Extreme and Femdom part 7
cbf2b3c5010e35bcff49de56a5bf8c7f.jpg

Genres: Nylons, Pantyhose, Stocking, Footjob, Handjob, Blowjob, Lingerie, Gloves, Femdom, Anal, Lesbian, Toys

Wearing my satin blouse and sheer black ff nylons I beckon over my slave to worship my legs and feet (and my sheer covered ass). And for soing such a good job, I reward him by taking off one of my nylons and play with him until he shoots his load all over my face and glasses

Total size: 2.8 GB in 10 files.

Download Nylon Extreme and Femdom part 7

FemDom Handjobs and Ruined Orgasms part 5

FemDom Handjobs and Ruined Orgasms part 5
8b8a9f5cc3ff2d08a5cb7fd3d1650f68.jpg

Genres: Femdom, CBT, HandJob, Milking, Tease ,Denial, Bondage, Gloryhole, Blowjob, Footjobs, Masturbation

The slave is bound to the milking bench with no use of his arms or legs. Genuine leather wrists and ankle restraints allow unrestricted access too the defenseless sperm-stick. The six foot amazon with the oversized natural breasts uses extreme measures too guarantee a big-strong erection for this handjob. A penis pump. A penis pump draws into the penis, making it swell. It worked. The combination of Alia's 34G breasts and the penis pump caused a super large erection.

Total size: 3.4 GB in 10 files.

Download FemDom Handjobs and Ruined Orgasms part 5

FemDom Handjobs and Ruined Orgasms part 7

FemDom Handjobs and Ruined Orgasms part 7
a8143423ffb86f5ee22f879c940f71d7.jpg

Genres: Femdom, CBT, HandJob, Milking, Tease ,Denial, Bondage, Gloryhole, Blowjob, Footjobs, Masturbation

This femdom handjob is all about the art of teasing and edging a unguarded penis. Look up the definition of "cock-tease", and you'd definitely find a picture of Mistress Brooke. Her slaves' arms and legs have been rendered useless. Genuine leather straps and restraints bind his wrists, arms, and ankles together. Riley could do whatever she desires with the defenseless meat-stick. From beginning too end she teased this cock without mercy. Once the cock got hard, she kept it that way.

Total size: 2.1 GB in 6 files.

Download FemDom Handjobs and Ruined Orgasms part 7

FemDom Handjobs and Ruined Orgasms part 6

FemDom Handjobs and Ruined Orgasms part 6
a697a8d933bcc51251bc31f50925bb42.jpg

Try making a fist, make it as tight as possible. Ball-up your hand as if you're going to knock someone out. Little Monica can't do that. Her extremely long finger nails make it impossible for her close her fist. So what! Is that a problem? Well, for us, it's not a problem. I can't say the same the captive meat-pile with the large cock. Little Monica has her slave in a helpless position.

Total size: 2.9 GB in 10 files.

Download FemDom Handjobs and Ruined Orgasms part 6

FemDom Handjobs and Ruined Orgasms part 4

FemDom Handjobs and Ruined Orgasms part 4
28d914636ad0ca37aa66c993b91084a8.jpg

Brandi enjoys the process of teasing a penis. The miniature brunette has a large erection too use however she likes. Her well-endowed slave has no use of his arms or legs. His hands have been fitted with genuine leather mitten restraints. The mitten restraints are padlocked too thigh restraints. He's totally fucked! The only person able to touch his cock is Brandi. The masterful cock-charmer chokes the thick penis with the moist walls of her vagina.

Total size: 3.8 GB in 10 files.

Download FemDom Handjobs and Ruined Orgasms part 4

Face slapping

Face slapping
750341d2661339f87884cc7a56221b7c.jpg

She sucks him a lot, lets herself be sucked too, and is then penetrated into the.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2520kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 303.9 MB

Download Face slapping

FemDom Handjobs and Ruined Orgasms part 2

FemDom Handjobs and Ruined Orgasms part 2
71726ae79512a048ee786b453b23fc25.jpg

This femdom handjob begins with a bound and hooded beta-male. This sub male will receive a slow edging femdom handjob from a beautiful handjob goddess. Codi is all lips and tits. Genuine leather restraints keep the sub fairly restrained. She teases the defenseless penis, barely touching it.

Total size: 3.5 GB in 10 files.

Download FemDom Handjobs and Ruined Orgasms part 2

FemDom Handjobs and Ruined Orgasms part 1

FemDom Handjobs and Ruined Orgasms part 1
d588a83b896debb79e265f7e2dc8d809.jpg

Ashley is filming with her boyfriend. He's extremely nervous and preoccupied with the thought of premature ejaculation. Boyfriend turned slave is blindfolded and bound securely to the milking bench. To help ease his fears the sadistic goddess extinguished a lit cigarette on his abdomen. Ouch! Ashley strokes the hair-trigger penis with her perfectly manicured fingers. It's not long before the two pump chump explodes in her hands. Ashley continued stroking the ejaculating penis.

Total size: 3.6 GB in 10 files.

Download FemDom Handjobs and Ruined Orgasms part 1

Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 14

Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 14
5871ba914f9ed73aeb950fe0649fb384.jpg

Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Fisting, Latex, Ballbusting, CBT, FaceSitting

My slave Norbert is fixed in my basement with his hands on the ceiling. I want to find out how much pain this fat and ugly slave can stand. I slap with my hands against his balls! Then I kick them with my knees.

Total size: 3.2 GB in 10 files.

Download Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 14

Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 13

Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 13
8d569c479e202e6c36d6b1e23a2e53aa.jpg

My slave is bound with a transparent film and will get a sweating cure from me! Now he is defenseless. And I'm already very happy to put on the milking machine. I want him to bring a lot of sperm out of his dick! I impose the milking machine on his dick and start the machine!

Total size: 6.2 GB in 15 files.

Download Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 13

Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 12

Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 12
639f3f9bd65be73b03f5e72c97da3625.jpg

I went to the cinema with my slave. I get him under my thumb and appreciative smoke a cigarette in front of the entry. I don't care if somebody has a problem! And to humiliate my slave he has to put out his dick and start to jerk-off the small thing in public.

Total size: 5.3 GB in 10 files.

Download Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 12

Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 11

Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 11
cf9574652e08f1476615b68e4a94fe47.jpg

Today I want to use my little ugly slut in a special way! He really thought 50 Euros are enough! What a joke! This is way too less! Now he has to input his bank information on amazon. Now I can shop with no limit and buy whatever I like!

Total size: 4.2 GB in 10 files.

Download Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 11

Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 9

Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 9
d5543e167e8b46408c2dd1b899a79ff5.jpg

The slave's mouth will be completely shut with some tape. So he has no other choice than breathing through his nose. And there are my gorgeous feet! I know that your tiny dick will grow a little bit and becomes harder while watching my sexy, naked feet!

Total size: 3.3 GB in 10 files.

Download Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 9

Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 8

Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 8
a46d00ceddc593afaf5357bf3ab74d93.jpg

My slave just visited me to worship my hot and sexy boots! He is allowed to lick them the way he likes it and I enjoy it to watch him doing so - and insulting him! It's a long time ago he was allowed to touch my boots but today he can satisfy his deepest desires! After this I also stroke my hot over knee boots - and you become horny and want to stroke your dick too!

Total size: 5.8 GB in 10 files.

Download Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 8

Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 6

Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 6
aecb82377d3f2615a91fbb9dd64b1b0e.jpg

A torturpolis is a really sensual and painful event at the same time! You want to feel the pain at a diagonal cross...Very brutal and without mercy I'm going to finish two slaves at once!

Total size: 2.9 GB in 10 files.

Download Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 6

Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 5

Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 5
fe00ff7b522ca117b860f0be3d23ee41.jpg

The special dick treating with my extreme tall high heels lets the stupid wimp cry! While doing so I make a joke of this useless pig and humiliate him as much as I can. Leaving him out of my fangs he immediately runs home to his wife... But how does he think he can explain his blue and swollen eggs

Total size: 4.9 GB in 10 files.

Download Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 5

Back