Sexy Domination Action | Tender Sadism | Dirty Strap-On

They love the feel of another

They love the feel of another
bb7abd21a1bc0fa0d89201259c067fec.jpg

They love the feel of another cock, and they can't wait to get it on!

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:17
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 2030kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 241.7 MB

Download They love the feel of another

Madame Catarina and Femdom Caning part 5

fb2a45429ef1a2bdf2f1884b6ad416dc.jpg

Genres: Femdom, Flagellation, Caning, Flogging
Video language: English

Madame Catarina and Lady Victoria Valente have a new cleaning slave so decide to inspect his work. It is not good! So the Ladies decide they need a proper maid to do the cleaning. To begin with the slave's chained cock is tucked between his legs and he is fitted with panties, bra and breasts before being made into black stockings.

Total size: 3.7 GB in 10 files.

Download Madame Catarina and Femdom Caning part 5

fb2a45429ef1a2bdf2f1884b6ad416dc.jpg

Madame Catarina and Lady Victoria Valente have a new cleaning slave so decide to inspect his work. It is not good! So the Ladies decide they need a proper maid to do the cleaning. To begin with the slave's chained cock is tucked between his legs and he is fitted with panties, bra and breasts before being made into black stockings.

Download Madame Catarina and Femdom Caning part 5

Madame Catarina and Femdom Caning part 4

Madame Catarina and Femdom Caning part 4
0aa7510bbdf036d4e673d792a9cf097f.jpg

Madame Catarina has decided to pay a visit to her secret attic playroom to investigate a series of robberies. As expected she discovers a thief attempting to break in to the apartments below, but Madame Catarina has come prepared and very soon the thief is overwhelmed and made to strip naked and tethered to a ladder.

Total size: 3.6 GB in 10 files.

Download Madame Catarina and Femdom Caning part 4

Madame Catarina and Femdom Caning part 3

Madame Catarina and Femdom Caning part 3
db38e4c1927b0192905411c12ede0836.jpg

Madame Catarina looking stunning in leather pants, silk blouse and high heels summons her butler slave to her saloon to serve a piccolo of sparkling wine.

Download Madame Catarina and Femdom Caning part 3

Madame Catarina and Femdom Caning part 2

Madame Catarina and Femdom Caning part 2
89ca00e7e7246add4d0e88dbedb222c4.jpg

Madame Catarina has long been training her extreme masochistic slave Spursflash and delights in making him suffer and scream for her. Today Madame Catarina has a special treat for her slave as she has decided to test out her vast collection of spikey toys on his nipples, cock and balls.

Total size: 3.4 GB in 10 files.

Download Madame Catarina and Femdom Caning part 2

Madame Catarina and Femdom Caning part 1

Madame Catarina and Femdom Caning part 1
61f993156ec4d362cd61a126ee49ab76.jpg

The ever beautiful Madame Catarina is wearing a short leather skirt and over the knee high heel boots as she leads her gas masked slave into her dungeon and is soon indulging in some breath play, allowing the slave to breathe in her perfume as she places the slave's breathing tube against her decolette.

Total size: 3.3 GB in 10 files.

Download Madame Catarina and Femdom Caning part 1

Goddess Bojana and Femdom part 3

ecc3fc90593a527e0c86a7f7180983fc.jpg

Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, FootWorship

have to be clean from the top, visible, side. But the soles must also be perfectly shiny clean! Beside that, when my feet are sweating in them, my slave must clean all the sweat from my nylon stockings. This is a part of his everyday duties.

Total size: 8.2 GB in 5 files.

Download Goddess Bojana and Femdom part 3

ecc3fc90593a527e0c86a7f7180983fc.jpg

have to be clean from the top, visible, side. But the soles must also be perfectly shiny clean! Beside that, when my feet are sweating in them, my slave must clean all the sweat from my nylon stockings. This is a part of his everyday duties.

Total size: 8.2 GB in 5 files.

Download Goddess Bojana and Femdom part 3

Goddess Bojana and Femdom part 1

Goddess Bojana and Femdom part 1
f6472516594a3d342fd704d47f9f83bb.jpg

which shoes my feet get most sweaty? Without any doubt - in my flats! I wear them all the time even though my feet get all wet.I am especially amused and I really enjoy slapping my personal slave with my sweaty flats.

Total size: 14.2 GB in 10 files.

Download Goddess Bojana and Femdom part 1

Mistresst And Fetish Fuckery part 2

b3d52273bf7c7d14c45f948d01dba60e.jpg

Genres: femdom, slave, humiliation, handjob, foot sniff

Those depraved thoughts you have always float to the surface when you get horny. The idea of sucking cock & guzzling cum isn't extreme enough for you anymore, but the thought of licking another man's asshole while I make you do it better

Download Mistresst And Fetish Fuckery part 2

b3d52273bf7c7d14c45f948d01dba60e.jpg

Genres: femdom, slave, humiliation, handjob, foot sniff

Those depraved thoughts you have always float to the surface when you get horny. The idea of sucking cock & guzzling cum isn't extreme enough for you anymore, but the thought of licking another man's asshole while I make you do it better

Download Mistresst And Fetish Fuckery part 2

Pain Punishments and Extreme Femdom part 42

Pain Punishments and Extreme Femdom part 42
f62300c526f95d36e9f1759b5984b9bb.jpg

Genres: Femdom, Armpits, Masturbation Instruction, Farts, Cuckolding, Bondage, CBT, Spit and Snot, Strap-on, Foot Worship, Cum Eating, Ballbusting

Bitchy Mistress shouts the slave to come over his knee and begins thrashing his arse extremely hard with one of her high heeled shoes. Bitchy Mistress is screaming to the slave at the top of her voice whilst hammering him with the shoe. she then moves her position and punishes the whole of his body with the hard shoe. his arms, his back and the back of his legs all get punished with the shoe. Mistress then stands up and bends him over the chair where she really thrashes him with all of her power. the slave is left covered in nasty red marks all over his body at the end of this clip

Total size: 2.3 GB in 10 files.

Download Pain Punishments and Extreme Femdom part 42

Pain Punishments and Extreme Femdom part 40

676e40f283f09a737ae3cdc6706e1e56.jpg

Genres: Femdom, Armpits, Masturbation Instruction, Farts, Cuckolding, Bondage, CBT, Spit and Snot, Strap-on, Foot Worship, Cum Eating, Ballbusting

Come here and clean all of the mess off my boots! Princess's sexy high boots are in need of a good mouth was from her slave boy. Princess explains in detail about all the she has walked through on the street, laughing at him. Princess then fucks the slaves mouth with the front of her boots, she tells the slave to hold his mouth open for her as she fucks his mouth hard with her boot.

Total size: 2.0 GB in 10 files.

Download Pain Punishments and Extreme Femdom part 40

676e40f283f09a737ae3cdc6706e1e56.jpg

Come here and clean all of the mess off my boots! Princess's sexy high boots are in need of a good mouth was from her slave boy. Princess explains in detail about all the she has walked through on the street, laughing at him. Princess then fucks the slaves mouth with the front of her boots, she tells the slave to hold his mouth open for her as she fucks his mouth hard with her boot.

Download Pain Punishments and Extreme Femdom part 40

Pain Punishments and Extreme Femdom part 30

Pain Punishments and Extreme Femdom part 30
8776b696e91710ea3f0dcb2e14edc585.jpg

Beautiful Princess Amber gives her slave a lesson he will never forget as she viciously slaps his face full power non stop. The slaves cheeks turn from white to red in seconds from Princess's full power face slaps. The Princess holds the slaves head with one hand and busts his face with the other.

Total size: 2.1 GB in 10 files.

Download Pain Punishments and Extreme Femdom part 30

Pain Punishments and Extreme Femdom part 29

Pain Punishments and Extreme Femdom part 29
d1d696c29698e5fd5e80528b2274e70a.jpg

Princess turns the slave into her bathroom sink as she brushes her teeth into his mouth. Princess spits all of her manky disgusting bacteria into the slaves mouth and pushes him to eat it. The slave swallows all of the spat out dirtied toothpaste and eats it.

Total size: 2.2 GB in 10 files.

Download Pain Punishments and Extreme Femdom part 29

Pain Punishments and Extreme Femdom part 28

Pain Punishments and Extreme Femdom part 28
e44f027fae4eaf2ea6d836bf4ee89e10.jpg

Mistress Manita receives a phone call from her friend Mistress Alexandra explaining how badly behaved her slave was during his holiday. Mistress Manita agrees to punish him for his behaviour. Rob arrives at Mistress Manita's dungeon expecting a fun day of games but gets a shock to see the look on Mistress Manita's face.

Download Pain Punishments and Extreme Femdom part 28

Pain Punishments and Extreme Femdom part 27

Pain Punishments and Extreme Femdom part 27
6a80cce235bc59f2f2b82e9e21f2f33d.jpg

The slave is made to lay on the cold grass as Bratty Princess brushes her teeth. the Princess is knelt beside him as she scrubs her dirty teeth making him swallow all the dirty swilled out tooth paste that she spits directly into his wide open mouth. Bratty Princess does a good job of brushing her teeth getting all the left over food and bacteria left in mer mouth from the curry she had the night before.

Download Pain Punishments and Extreme Femdom part 27

Pain Punishments and Extreme Femdom part 26

Pain Punishments and Extreme Femdom part 26
c1bcd9d8730d52f7cb9d16c6fcd9064b.jpg

Princess bends the slave over her knees and spanks his ass. Princess quickly turns the slaves ass red. The slave is bent over Princesses knee's like a naughty school boy as Princess spanks him hard.

Download Pain Punishments and Extreme Femdom part 26

Pain Punishments and Extreme Femdom part 25

Pain Punishments and Extreme Femdom part 25
886ad4f63a627d71afa9d767cf2c5ffc.jpg

Keeping fit is important to me, and having my own punch bag is a great work out. I start out punching him in the belly with my bare knuckles. His hands are tied up to the hoist so he can't defend himself. I punch him as hard as I can right in his kidneys, but after a while my knuckles are hurting, so I put my boxing gloves on to finish him off properly. The slave grunts and groans as I punch him hard and fast in the belly.

Total size: 2.3 GB in 10 files.

Download Pain Punishments and Extreme Femdom part 25

Back