Sexy Domination Action | Tender Sadism | Dirty Strap-On

Born to Fuck

Born to Fuck

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Jane Wilde
Video language: English

Young, beautiful, feisty and has a raging hard cock to destroy her slave's asshole with. Yes, Mistress Jane Wilde has it all and is going to pound her slut's hole with every inch of her thick dick until he is begging for mercy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11297kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Born to Fuck

The Ransom - Ruin - Meana Wolf - Full HD 1080p

The Ransom - Ruin - Meana Wolf - Full HD 1080p

Breaking into his house was easy. He'd just gotten out of the shower when I made my move. Standing there naked, I struck him on the back of the head. I picked him up and fastened him to a chair. When he finally came to, I let him know my demands. $10Million Dollars to be delivered by his wife...or I'd end his life. She was hysterical on the phone. "Let me speak to my husband!" She kept screaming. hahaha No police...no fucking around...and don't be late. Those were the rules. Even though he was afraid for his life I could see his eyes wandering all over me. Men are so weak. I saw his cock getting hard as I held my hands tightly over his mouth. I love these moments. It's the fear. Nothing makes my pussy wet more than the fear in their eyes. I reached down and started to stroke his cock. There's nothing more powerful than this. My hands gripped tightly around his cock...and tightly around his mouth. Will his wife bring me what I want before the clock strikes midnight?

Duration: 14:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7548kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 815.7 MB

Download The Ransom - Ruin - Meana Wolf - Full HD 1080p

The Sissy Training - Miss Elektra - Full Movie - HD 720p

The Sissy Training - Miss Elektra - Full Movie - HD 720p

Has been stressed out ever since women have been telling their story. His fragile male ego is crushed and is seeking professional help.

Duration: 1:05:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3873kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download The Sissy Training - Miss Elektra - Full Movie - HD 720p

Last edited:
The Dont Move - Eve Dynamite - Full Movie - HD 720p

The Dont Move - Eve Dynamite - Full Movie - HD 720p

Unable to move, she unleashes physical pain and emotional humiliation on this man. He must repent for his sins, he must learn to respect and worship women, and she is ready to beat that mantra into him.

Duration: 1:02:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3910kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Dont Move - Eve Dynamite - Full Movie - HD 720p

Last edited:
Silky Soft Soles

Silky Soft Soles

Cast: Daisy Monroe
Genres: Foot-Fetish, Footjob

Poor-poor tired Daisy Monroe. She is so exhausted from the everyday work that she really needs a good foot massage. But Masseur Renato has a quite unique way to a ladies' foot massage. Instead of his hand, he uses his big, throbbing cock. Though it may surprise Daisy Monroe for first, she is not a lost case when it comes to kinky plays.

Duration: 35:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Silky Soft Soles

The Outing - Annita von Dix and Eve Dynamite - Full Movie - HD 720p

The Outing - Annita von Dix and Eve Dynamite - Full Movie - HD 720p

She rips his clothes off, slaps his chest and torments his nipples. His filthy man tongue needs to be taught a lesson and she binds it with clothespins before beating on it with a cane.

Duration: 41:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3894kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The Outing - Annita von Dix and Eve Dynamite - Full Movie - HD 720p

Last edited:
The Leather Sling - Eve Dynamite - Full Movie - HD 720p

This filthy loser is getting hard through the treatment and still can't control his male urges so she pulls out his dick and bits on it.

Duration: 32:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3882kbps

File size: 966.7 MB

Download The Leather Sling - Eve Dynamite - Full Movie - HD 720p

Last edited:

This filthy loser is getting hard through the treatment and still can't control his male urges so she pulls out his dick and bits on it.

Duration: 32:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3882kbps

File size: 966.7 MB

Download The Leather Sling - Eve Dynamite - Full Movie - HD 720p

Last edited:
The Fuck Bench - Eve Dynamite - Full Movie - HD 720p

The Fuck Bench - Eve Dynamite - Full Movie - HD 720p

What it feels like to be vulnerable and humiliated. Deep anal strap on fucking gets screaming and turned on with excitement of a man in pain.

Duration: 36:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3885kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The Fuck Bench - Eve Dynamite - Full Movie - HD 720p

Last edited:
Raven Bay

Raven Bay

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Raven Bay
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Bondage, High Heels, CBT, Chastity

Mistress Raven torments her chastised cuckold, he is such an easy target. She cattle prods his balls and laughs as he yelps in pain. When Mistress gets annoyed with his screams she shoves a plastic bone into his mouth.. how fitting.

Duration: 12:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11307kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Raven Bay

I dont think wear fishnets

I dont think wear fishnets

I dont think wear fishnets, bare legs for him. Why don't you tie them around your cock really tightly.

Duration: 9:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps

File size: 509.4 MB

Download I dont think wear fishnets

Needs

Needs

Cast: Goddess Brianna Beach
Genres: Barefoot,Taboo,Footjobs,Cumshot,Foot Smelling,Toe Sucking,MILF,Foot Worship

Goddess Brianna Beach arrives home from work with her feet aching. Her stepson offers to massage her feet. She declines but he insists. Brianna relents and allows the young man to massage her feet. He is so loving and attentive in caressing his 's feet that Brianna believes he must have some other motive. She expects him to ask for money or permission to do something out of the ordinary.

The same scenario plays out the next afternoon when Brianna comes home from work. This time the young man offers more than a massage as he kisses, licks and nibbles on stepmom's toes. She is surprised at her stepson's actions, but also delightfully impressed with his prowess. Goddess Brianna is enjoying the attention and cannot overlook the rising bulge in stepson's shorts. Feeling that they've made a special connection today, she invites him to drop his shorts. The young man eagerly complies and continues sucking her toes while she strokes him with the other foot. Goddess Brianna plays the part of teacher when she grasps the boy's rod with both feet and strokes him skillfully to a magnificent end

Duration: 16:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4266kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 529.6 MB

Download Needs

Cruelly Caned by Crystal Rush (2019)

Cruelly Caned by Crystal Rush (2019)

It is not enough for a cruel sadist like Mistress Crystal Rush to just mercilessly cane her helpless slave; she wants him to beg for it and be grateful for the pain she inflicts upon him. After riding in like royalty in her slave pulled chariot, Crystal orders her slave to beg for pain while she rubs her latex glove over her pussy, then allows her slave to taste her excitement off the glove. Now that he is totally turned on, Crystal tears into his ass, caning him again and again until his ass has been totally defeated by her cane. All the poor slave can do is thank his beautiful Mistress for her cruelty. When she has had her fill of fun, Crystal rides off, leaving her slave to suffer in the stocks until she feels like hurting him again.

Duration: 7:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11709kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 682.9 MB

Download Cruelly Caned by Crystal Rush (2019)

Princess Beverly & Princess Bella

Princess Beverly & Princess Bella

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Princess Beverly, Princess Bella
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Whipping, Extreme Domination, High Heels

This slave that I own will do I say! He is not even into feet or pain or anything- he is just into ME. I can get him to do literally anything, and on top. This is not some BS stuff I'm making up just to sell clips, either. This is a real slave situation where I'm in total control over this loser . Bella is hanging out with me at Mean Girl Manor today so I let her have a crack at my slave just for fun. She says she wants to whip him. I know he's not "into" that- but I don't give a flying fuck. It is my , and if Bella wants to whip him, it is MY decision as to whether he will be whipped or not- not his! So of course, I let my bestie Bella whip the fuck out of him as much as she wants- just to "show off" how much he will suffer for me, basically.
He of course has no right to intercede on his own behave because he is MY property- totally. I just relax, prop my feet up on his back as if he where a fucking human footstool and enjoy watching Bella have her way with him. I even make him thank Bella for beating him!

Duration: 8:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18422kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Princess Beverly & Princess Bella

Chloe Cherry Toys for Boys (2019)

Chloe Cherry Toys for Boys (2019)

Her deal: if she is pleased by the slave's oral tributes then she lets him cum on her feet, then he must lick them clean afterwards. She holds up her end of the deal and now it's her slave's turn.

Duration: 10:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11450kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 908.6 MB

Download Chloe Cherry Toys for Boys (2019)

London River

London River

Cast: D. Arclyte, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Anal, Dildo, Fuck Machine, Vibrator, CBT, Whipping, Dildo gag, Ball gag

It's been two years since London first started working with Insex and OT has decided she deserves an Anniversary gift. He ordered flowers for her and when the delivery guy, D. Arclyte arrives OT decides that he'd make a good addition to London's anniversary gift. OT and Matt leave D. Arclyte bound in the studio for London to find. She first punishes D. Arclyte for delivering her flowers that have clearly seen better days. She then uses chopsticks and castration bands to contort his cock in ways a cock was never meant to be. London then decides that she wants to play a little rougher with her new toy. She has him in stocks with his cock and balls tied to the floor. He is made to stand on sharp bottle caps that she presses his feet down harder onto just to hear him grown a bit louder. She continues hurting him with whipping and punching until she is starting to feel satisfied, but she hasn't finished with him yet. London knows from experience how fun a fucking machine in the ass can be, but she decides to change things up and hook D.'s head to the end of the machine. Traditionally at Insex this is the method used to make a blowjob machine but London decides to fit him with a special gag that turns D.'s face into the perfect fucking machine. She uses his face to get her off and leaves him drenched in her squirt.

Duration: 40:55
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2693kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 841.0 MB

Download London River

Princess Chanel

Princess Chanel

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Princess Chanel
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, High Heels, Spitting, FNM, Fetish

I never get used to the fact that these guys are so pathetic. I mean how can you just spit in someone's face and they ACTUALLY ENJOY IT. I think it has something to do with the fact that a hot girl would never kiss them so they get the next best thing a spit in the FACE, HAHA. Its MY spit, and I'm still disgusted by it. I even tell him to his face how gross he is and he even agrees with me! OMG he really is a loser. I wonder If it's even possible to say anything that would offend him or hurt his feelings..? He's probably been called every name in the book LOL. I'm just going to sit here and spit in his ugly face til I get tired of it. Then I'll send him home, not allowing him to clean up of course.

Duration: 6:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18513kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 892.9 MB

Download Princess Chanel

London River

London River

Cast: Aidan Allgood, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Whipping, CBT, Electro Torture

Aidan Allgood wants to work on some fitness goals, so he decides to meet with a trainer, but London's methods are not what he had expected from a workout session. First she ties his cock and balls to the floor to keep him in place as he runs in place for his warmup. Then he has to hold rocks over his head. London encourages him by caning him hard when he tries to relax. Aidan is afraid of electricity, so London uses a cattle prod to encourage him to stay in a plank. Finally, she decides to work on his balance by him into a pose that is very difficult to maintain. After a day of one stress position after another, Aidan is sure to have gotten closer to his goals.

Duration: 34:59
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 721.8 MB

Download London River

ScissorSit Goddess!

ScissorSit Goddess!

Cast: Pixel Pixie
Genres: Femdom, Face Sitting, Smother, Human Furniture, Scissorhold, Ass Grinding, Humiliation, G-String, Body Oil

Pixel Pixie applies a masterfully placed Prolonged Face Smother in one of her tiniest G-Strings of her collection. Forced to take whatever breaths he can manage from the underside of her perfect ass, Pixel's face seat struggles out of her tight Facesit once early to her disdain."Oh Come on!" Pixel says disapprovingly, shoving her slave's face back into its rightful place hard. There he must remain as she games, swaying to and fro with the smooth action of her videogame! As her ass massages his face with her weight, it's incredible just how long her slave manages to stay breathless under her Smother Wear. "Stay still! Let me enjoy MY GAME!" Pixel exclaims while nailing him with some Hard Face Thrusting Punishment!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:10
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 977.5 MB

Download ScissorSit Goddess!

Obey Melanie How to please your man

Obey Melanie How to please your man

Cast: Melanie
Genres: Handjob, ass smothering, cock tease, orgasm denial, ass smelling, ruined orgasns

What an interesting article. It says here you can use a mans sexual desires to control him. Interesting. It also says, a man is the most vulnerable when his ego is stroked and his penis is erect. Says an orgasm is one of the most satisfying experiences a man can have. Let's find out if that's true.

Duration: 7:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11185kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 625.4 MB

Download Obey Melanie How to please your man

Vibrations - Eve Dynamite - Full Movie - HD 720p

Vibrations - Eve Dynamite - Full Movie - HD 720p

Teases and tortures a helpless and bound cock. She giveth and then take away, over and over until the throbbing cock just can't withhold any more and it explodes unexpectedly.

Duration: 52:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Vibrations - Eve Dynamite - Full Movie - HD 720p

Last edited:
Worship My Latina Ass 11

Worship My Latina Ass 11

Cast: Mistress Evie Delatosso, Mistress Monica Santiago, Slave Vladi, Slave Jarrod
Genres: FemDom, , Face Sitting, Ass Worship, Kunilingus, Big Butt, Big Ass

Worhip My Latina Ass Volume 11 starts out with some good, clean fun with Latina Mistress Evie Delatosso. In her dripping POV scene, she soaps up her lovely ass in the tub, getting her nether regions squeaky clean as you gaze up at her glistening curves. She soaps her hairy pussy and her real, wobbling tits while laughing at your devotion. Slave Vladi continues bathing her. When Mistress Evie asks if he's gotten her ass thoroughly clean, he says he has. She wants him to make sure, so she has him put his head on the edge of the tub where she proceeds to FACESIT and REVERSE FACESIT him with her soapy butt. She laughs at him as he laps at her bubbly ass crevice and lathered pussy. She takes him to her bed where the licking and continues in a drier environment. She tells Vladi to beg to lick her ass - and beg he does. He grovels like a lowly worm, practically crying to please her ass with his tongue. She laughs at his subservience as he WORSHIPS HER ASS from behind. Ready to get serious, she flips Vladi on his back and starts grinding her pussy hard on his face. The bed springs creak with her furious bouncing and thrusting, until finally she CUMS.

Duration: 52:39
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 776.2 MB

Download Worship My Latina Ass 11

Ruined Orgasm

Ruined Orgasm

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Big Cumshot, Cock Shock, Group, Handjob, Humiliation, Office, Restrained, Upskirt

Four girls are drawing a male erection in today's art class. Their naked man is handcuffed and gagged and the girls gently tease his cock until it is rock hard. They then start drawing and giggle as they bounce the stiffie up and down with their fingers. Every few seconds one of the girls gently caresses the dick so it is in a constant state of arousal. After a while their fondling becomes too much and the guy starts moaning loudly. Tina takes her hand away and the girls watch in amazement as the cock explodes all on it's own!

Duration: 11:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7784kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 656.5 MB

Download Ruined Orgasm

Backside - Eve Dynamite - Full Movie - HD 720p

Backside - Eve Dynamite - Full Movie - HD 720p

My pupil has been misbehaving. Teacher decides the best way to deal with a misbehaving student is to make them feel small.

Duration: 49:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3908kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Backside - Eve Dynamite - Full Movie - HD 720p

Last edited:
Worship My Latina Ass 9

Worship My Latina Ass 9

Cast: Mistress Isis Taylor, Mistress Monica Santiago, Slave Jarrod, Slave Vladi
Genres: FemDom, , Face Sitting, Ass Worship, Kunilingus, Big Butt, Big Ass

For the first time we present the incredibly hot Brazilian diva, Mistress Monica Santiago. Her blazing Latina body, wide hips and huge booty will leave you stunned! In her POV scene, she leads you up a staircase by your leash. She doesn't speak much English, but she makes her meaning clear: Follow her ass - or else! She reels you into her bedroom, where shackles await... Mistress Monica teases her Slave Jarrod as he lies naked and helpless, bound to her bed. She sits her huge Brazilian ass on his face, daring him to try to breathe. He struggles for air as she plays with his body and tweaks his nipples.

Duration: 54:03
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 797.1 MB

Download Worship My Latina Ass 9

Green Day - Eve Dynamite - Full Movie - HD 720p

Green Day - Eve Dynamite - Full Movie - HD 720p

Very small. Very very very small. So I put him in a timeout that he will never, ever forget. Hard to describe this session. There's a special feel in the room, it's quite successful.

Duration: 38:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Green Day - Eve Dynamite - Full Movie - HD 720p

Last edited:
Bound For Punishment Part 2

Bound For Punishment Part 2

Needs of her slave concerns, while she touches him with the milking machine, or what always she also explains as a cruel mistress.

Format: avi
Duration: 54:47
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1618kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 701.5 MB

Download Bound For Punishment Part 2

Bondage Chair - Eve Dynamite - Full Movie - HD 720p

Bondage Chair - Eve Dynamite - Full Movie - HD 720p

Because they are Princesses, they have been using a slave as their human yoga mat. The combo of healthy veggies and yoga makes them gassy, so it is also the human yoga mat's job to sniff in their stinky farts, so that they don't offend each other with the smell during their mindfulness practice.

Duration: 52:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3894kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Bondage Chair - Eve Dynamite - Full Movie - HD 720p

Last edited:
Lick My Boots Office Worm - Chloe - Full HD 1080p

Lick My Boots Office Worm - Chloe - Full HD 1080p

Chloe works in an office with Danni. At her command, she makes her co-worker crawl over to her and lick her boots. Chloe also keeps Danni collared and in chastity. She makes Danni crawl on the floor like a worm. Danni's job involves a lot of extra work. He has to lick boots all day in addition to all of his regular office tasks, which keeps him in the office late. But it's not like he has anyone to go home to anyway. Chloe is pretty fanatic about keeping her black boots shiny and for Danni, that means a lot of crawling and licking. Girls hate work and they hate puny males. Such a brilliant idea to keep the puny males occupied with lots of work. Danni is sad that this is his life. All he wanted was a job. Amazing how quickly and easily hot girls can trap and ensnare the weak males for their use.

Duration: 12:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10066kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 942.7 MB

Download Lick My Boots Office Worm - Chloe - Full HD 1080p

My Breasts and E-Cigarette Controlling Your Breathe - Lady Kara - Full HD 1080p

My Breasts and E-Cigarette Controlling Your Breathe - Lady Kara - Full HD 1080p

Do you want that feeling when you're choking with my spit in your nose? Your nose is full of my saliva when I blow a cloud right in your face. Stop coughing slave or I will slap your stupid face! I think I help you with my tits! You always begging me to touch them so you can have them now! I squeeze your head right between of them. Squeal for a breathe haha but you can get only cloud from my e-cigarette right in your face.

Duration: 10:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9176kbps

File size: 741.4 MB

Download My Breasts and E-Cigarette Controlling Your Breathe - Lady Kara - Full HD 1080p

Nylon Extreme and Femdom part 7

Nylon Extreme and Femdom part 7

Genres: Nylons, Pantyhose, Stocking, Footjob, Handjob, Blowjob, Lingerie, Gloves, Femdom, Anal, Lesbian, Toys

Wearing my satin blouse and sheer black ff nylons I beckon over my slave to worship my legs and feet (and my sheer covered ass). And for soing such a good job, I reward him by taking off one of my nylons and play with him until he shoots his load all over my face and glasses

Total size: 2.8 GB in 10 files.

Download Nylon Extreme and Femdom part 7

Hard cock and ball torture

Hard cock and ball torture

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man

Extreme femdom the hard cock and ball torture action scene enjoy!!!

Format: avi
Duration: 29:05
Video: 720x540, DivX 5, 2922kbps

File size: 664.3 MB

Download Hard cock and ball torture

Pervert Doctor

Pervert Doctor

Cast: Rina Ushijima
Genres: Femdom, Japanese, Uncensored, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Ass And Pussy Worship, Stocking, Pissing

A regular and capricious patient came to a spectacular woman doctor. For the third week now, he still goes to see her and complains of feeling unwell. More thoughtful it got tired and she decided to try to cure the patient with an unusual method ..... And then really, how much can you get sick and not close the hospital? This goon after all only spoil all the statistics with its long illness.

Duration: 23:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2734kbps

File size: 501.8 MB

Download Pervert Doctor

Back