Sexy Domination Action | Tender Sadism | Dirty Strap-On

I have the best wife in the world

I have the best wife in the world
bffa413d3f7f675f3b19ec15de2cc900.jpg

Yes! She'll do anything for us right now since we're the only ones that can keep

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:24:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3629kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download I have the best wife in the world

How to please your man

How to please your man
784ff166fa84b2a82356f32830b5a27d.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Melanie
Video language: English

What an interesting article. It says here you can use a mans sexual desires to control him. Interesting. It also says, a man is the most vulnerable when his ego is stroked and his penis is erect. Says an orgasm is one of the most satisfying experiences a man can have. Let's find out if that's true.

Duration: 7:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11185kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 625.4 MB

Download How to please your man

Gagged Men Tell No Tales

Gagged Men Tell No Tales
e0377997f71d3de23b6408fb8897b293.jpg

Studio: Submissed
Cast: Sara Kay, Daphne Klyde, Morgan
Genres: Bondage, Domination, Female, Domination, Fetish

Two beautiful girls and a muscular guy. The girls take turns to bind the guy, gag his mouth, slap his ass, pull a member. Indoors and on the street.

Duration: 1:24:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3629kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Gagged Men Tell No Tales

Milked Bone Dry

Milked Bone Dry
91a2ef921c32888b394f776bc918c5ba.jpg

Studio: Mistress Ezada Sinn
Genres: Mistress, Female Domination, Femdom Handjob, Ruined Orgasm, made Ejaculation

Another week-end break with My travel slave, in Croatia this time. As usual, I decided to train him during the weekend in a certain area, I think this is very useful for creating the best slave for Me. In previous travels I had a ballbusting training weekend with him, another time it was full toilet training, this time it's made cumming. So, over the course of this weekend I milked him something like 16 times. So now, there's still half an hour before we need to leave for the airport, and I intend to use this time to make sure that his balls are completely empty by making at least one more ejaculation of out his pathetic cock. More pathetic that usual, since it's been in My hand for over a minute already and it's still as flaccid as before. But let's not waste time, I have a plane to catch, and see if this slave has still got any cum in his balls. I will extract it all!!!

Duration: 15:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps

File size: 556.0 MB

Download Milked Bone Dry

My Rubber Slave

My Rubber Slave
fa829d31b0ffca47e55cc641b5f42a43.jpg

I love sharing the shinning duties with my rubber slave. I get to wind him up so much so that he is bursting to fuck me. Then licking her till she cums

Format: avi
Duration: 50:11
Video: 720x576, XviD, 1586kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 700.1 MB

Download My Rubber Slave

Savannah Fox - Savannah vs Shawn Fox (2018)

Savannah Fox - Savannah vs Shawn Fox (2018)
138965264499fc5a03b428238e649fbc.jpg

Cast: Savannah Fox
Genres: Femdom

Savannah Fox has ass for days! It shakes so much, she's earned the nickname "Queen Quakes". She has a unique fighting style that is hard for a lot of her opponents to figure out and has won her several matches outside of Evolved Fights. Today we'll find out if those moves will work on an experienced male wrestler. Shawn Fox has an impressive background in wrestling. He's never gone fully competitive against a female before in a sex fight, but today he's taking on his wife! That's right: Shawn and Savannah Fox are married in real-life and today on the mats is "couples therapy". All the rage and anger Shawn and Savannah Fox have for each other (for leaving the toilet seat up or not doing the dishes) is going to come out on the mats for our viewing pleasure! This mixed wrestling match has back and forth action. Shawn Fox is able to control her for a bit,d ALMOST penetrating her during the wrestling. However, his poor conditioning hinders a lot of his trademark moves. It seems as though his wife Savannah Fox has just a tad bit better physical conditioning, but he has a ton of muscle strength and weight advantage over her. This match between Shawn and Savannah Fox is a lot of fun.

Duration: 35:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7712kbps
Audio: 219kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Savannah Fox - Savannah vs Shawn Fox (2018)

Femdom And Facesitting Humiliation part 7

Femdom And Facesitting Humiliation part 7
7ba737b1c466486353bdd85019212f40.jpg

Genres: Ass Fetish, Humiliation, Panty, FootJob, Cuckold, Bondage, Chastity, Facesitting, JOI, StrapOn, Sissy

Ashlynn Feet are powerful they made him get mesmerized and worship them, licked her soles, sucked her toes and tastes in between her toes

Total size: 3.0 GB in 10 files.

Download Femdom And Facesitting Humiliation part 7

Femdom And Facesitting Humiliation part 5

Femdom And Facesitting Humiliation part 5
058ee21db77839f3cd3e2c04667bd21a.jpg

Genres: Ass Fetish, Humiliation, Panty, FootJob, Cuckold, Bondage, Chastity, Facesitting, JOI, StrapOn, Sissy

Obsessed with Miss Brat's perfect hands, loyal sub begs to kiss her palms and lick and suck her fingers with her hot red polished nails.

Total size: 3.3 GB in 10 files.

Download Femdom And Facesitting Humiliation part 5

Ballbustingchicks - Natasha - Punishment For The Sex Offender - Full

Ballbustingchicks - Natasha - Punishment For The Sex Offender - Full
bad9e0fe03dff1966c4255cbc5013212.jpg

Studio: Ballbustingchicks
Genres: Femdom, Ballbasting

Then she put on one dress after the other, sometimes it seems you are only inches away from her naked body as she changing the skimpy outfits. She checks it in the mirror, kick him hard in the bollocks many times, with each dress to test how useful they are for ballbusting and not hindering her legs at swift kicking.

Duration: 22:51
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 881.2 MB

Download Ballbustingchicks - Natasha - Punishment For The Sex Offender - Full

Femdom And Facesitting Humiliation part 4

Femdom And Facesitting Humiliation part 4
b3e316b1d8e181d86d00e674003ed4ee.jpg

Prostate Milking Session. Pressing my fingers through my sub's prostate will make him explode with a strong orgasm, draining all the cum out of him.

Total size: 2.6 GB in 10 files.

Download Femdom And Facesitting Humiliation part 4

Femdom And Facesitting Humiliation part 3

Femdom And Facesitting Humiliation part 3
181a8245ff4dc180aacf911e0b913f93.jpg

Kinky spanking session, Miss Brat beat her slave's ass until his butt cheeks were very red. To add to the fun, her pathetic sub is locked up in chastity and his ass is filled with a pretty buttplug. Total control, submission and punishment.

Total size: 3.0 GB in 10 files.

Download Femdom And Facesitting Humiliation part 3

Humble male sex toy

Humble male sex toy
c1f878d10d85ba5bfe3fe48d55b7dc2c.jpg

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Male Dom, Bondage
Video language: German

These two bossy blondies already know how to get the best of their servant's meaty cock with no sweat. Just throw a chain noose around his neck and. Bingo! His cock is at your fullest disposal! Now beat it hard and impale any willing pussy on it!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 20:30
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3592kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 558.6 MB

Download Humble male sex toy

Lola Foxx

Lola Foxx
14234071fd1793cbd4f692456964d731.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Her strap-on tames his ass and mouth. Hard-bodied. Enjoy!!!

Duration: 38:18
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1751kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 534.7 MB

Download Lola Foxx

Adria Rae - Lick for Freedom 1080p

Adria Rae - Lick for Freedom 1080p
cacfe00a960fb801baec488411342c0c.jpg

If Mistress Adria's kept pet ever wants to get out of chastity he is going to have to make her extremely happy. He will have to prove just how badly he wants his cock released by using that slave tongue and licking his way to freedom.

Duration: 12:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11282kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Adria Rae - Lick for Freedom 1080p

Domina Alexandra Snow part 15

Domina Alexandra Snow part 15
b205c3b9eb20169fae7218b4adf4b675.jpg

Genres: Big Tits, POV, Humiliation, Tease and Denial, Masturbation Instruction, CBT, JOI, Orgasm Control, Slave Task, JerkOff Encouragement, No Nude

Take a look at my tits. Aren't they amazing? They're so luscious and big. You can just imagine their warmth and softness. You love to jerk off to my beautiful breasts. But today that jerking comes with a little tax. You see, you can jerk to my breasts all you want. All you must do is simultaneously look at these pictures and videos of cock. That's it! Jerk to my breasts and cock all together in one clip. Shouldn't be too hard. You love the way my tits look. So much so that you might even start liking the way that cock next to them looks.

Total size: 2.6 GB in 10 files.

Download Domina Alexandra Snow part 15

Milking Frustrations

Milking Frustrations
7a4c9ac5e078ce8a6cab90f9de65083e.jpg

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Femdom, Handjobs, Milking, Bondage, Vibrator, Milking Machine, CBT

Mistress Marley's slave is bound nice and tight on milking day as she loves to watch him suffer before edging out his monthly load. Any toy can be used for pain and pleasure as Marley makes sure her helpless bitch feels every end of the spectrum before he is allowed to finally release his long awaited orgasm.

Duration: 10:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11209kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 897.8 MB

Download Milking Frustrations

Punished For Masturbating

Punished For Masturbating
ed54dbf57dc03ac2e0b0d7db45cbb65b.jpg

Cast: Princess Chanel
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, High Heels, Ballbusting

So with that squared away, now he's gonna take his kicks like a good bitch...and maybe next time he'll remember cage time is not supposed to be "tug time" for slaves! Otherwise, it will become 24/7 "chastity cage time" for him!

Duration: 10:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9623kbps

File size: 746.2 MB

Download Punished For Masturbating

HotGuysFuck Dylan Cover Gets Pegged By Nicole Kidd

HotGuysFuck Dylan Cover Gets Pegged By Nicole Kidd
d673e56f3533abc25ce989af00f774d2.jpg

Have you heard of pegging? Many are familiar with the term, many aren't. If you are one of those people that are unfamiliar, I will let you in on what exactly this trending topic is.

Simply put, pegging is when the tables are turned and now the female has control of the dominance as she is the one with the cock and in charge of the fucking. Once she has you bent over and is piping you out from behind is when you realize you have no option and must submit.

Lucky or unlucky for Dylan, he got to fuck first... and he fucked Nicole hard and deep with his juicy cock. Once it was Nicole's turn though, she fucked him just as hard, if not harder.

If you were getting pegged, would you want to fuck first like Dylan or get pegged first and finish strong with a hard fucking for your partner?

Duration: 28:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7841kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download HotGuysFuck Dylan Cover Gets Pegged By Nicole Kidd

Most Pathetic Cum Ever

Most Pathetic Cum Ever
971481ac86db47dd91a4bf5cbb8e6351.jpg

Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, High Heels, Edging Games, Foot Fetish, Orgasm Control

This is seriously sad. So Bella tells me that this loser has been locked up in his little cock device thing for like all month. We apparently are supposed to only let these losers cum once a month to keep them super obedient for us. And this idiot is like obsessed with me so it picked me this month to unlock it and grant it it's "release". But basically all I have to let it gaze up at how hot I am while it "releases itself". I can basically ignore it if I want to, so it's not even that hard. But it really is fucking pathetic that this is like the only "sex life" these losers get. Haha. Bella films it all just to humiliate him some more I think- and to sell the video so we can make $$$ off it, obviously.

Duration: 11:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9205kbps

File size: 804.3 MB

Download Most Pathetic Cum Ever

You're Such A Disgrace

You're Such A Disgrace
e615f392b91adfa9d283737fe4641eb2.jpg

Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, High Heels, Spitting, FNM, Fetish

I never get used to the fact that these guys are so pathetic. I mean how can you just spit in someone's face and they actually enjoy it. I think it has something to do with the fact that a hot girl would never kiss them so they get the next best thing a spit in the face, haha. Its MY spit, and I'm still disgusted by it. I even tell him to his face how gross he is and he even agrees with me! Omg he really is a loser. I wonder If it's even possible to say anything that would offend him or hurt his feelings..? He's probably been called every name in the book Lol. I'm just going to sit here and spit in his ugly face til I get tired of it. Then I'll send him home, not allowing him to clean up of course.

Duration: 6:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18513kbps

File size: 892.9 MB

Download You're Such A Disgrace

The Edge Of Humiliation

The Edge Of Humiliation
63c91f83f542ca9176b0dd798bb8c6f5.jpg

Cast: Princess Carmela
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Brunette, Big Tits, Edging Games, Foot Fetish, Stockings, Orgasm Denial

"Please wear a tight black dress while humiliating the out of your slave. Make him edge himself while kissing your feet. Then you allow him to lick your legs and up to your thighs, but not any closer. Please spit on him as well from time to time. If he looks like he is about to cum, just kick his balls. When he has gather enough precum, please wipe your foot on his dick and make him lick up all the precum from your foot. Please be sitting on your throne with the camera looking up at you. Also please wear the strapiest flat sandals you own (gladiator preferred), and if owned a tiara. Your our Princess and the wife and I can no longer pay our taxes to you. You took all our possessions and had us brought before you. You deemed immediately we're to ugly for sex and are to be your eunuchs, I was immediately sent away. My wife was coerced under your feet, and to look up to perfection. The entire time wiggle your feet in her face. Before you send her off to have her pussy destroyed with my dick, you lay out her new life as your slave. From this day out she is your new footstool, only being allowed to look at your feet. She must perform all tasks immediately when you snap your fingers. When she is not doing tasks for you, she must be at your feet kissing them, painting your toenails, or messaging them. You will place tattoos all over her body (please describe some). She is never allowed to speak only nodding her head yes, she can never refuse you. She must endure all the humiliating tasks you and your girlfriends do to her. You can't help but spit on her. She'll be forever in chains naked at your feet. coerce her to kiss each toe and thank you for not immediately us. Please call us peasants and slaves the entire time. Please be as arrogant as possible the entire time. Pointing at your feet, rubbing your feet in her face, middle fingers etc. Describe what you'll do if she ever disobeys you."

Duration: 10:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11772kbps

File size: 953.1 MB

Download The Edge Of Humiliation

The Ass Destroyer Mistress

The Ass Destroyer Mistress
803bedacde6a5d6af3b09b68f1169cfc.jpg

Cast: Mistress Linda
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Submission, Torture, Hardcore, Blonde, Strap-on

Mistress Linda in her bright, red and sexy corset and her brutal strapon. Her slave is absolutely terrified of her and her abilities to destroy his body with whatever things she got. Mistress Linda first pushes her strapon into his small mouth, smirking at him gagging on it, then she enters his body from behind, causing stringing, burning pain spreading through him. His screams only fires her, pushing into him even harder.

Duration: 11:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7929kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 673.1 MB

Download The Ass Destroyer Mistress

Brandi Mae Muscle Goddess Foot Worship

Brandi Mae Muscle Goddess Foot Worship
41b1c1ec9520741590a8f77c3b4f1642.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: FemdomEmpire.
Cast: Brandi Mae
Genres: Femdom, Muscle, Big Tits, High Heels, Foot Fetish, Latex

Alpha Goddess Brandi Mae expects every inch of her strong, muscled body to be worshipped by her slaves. She especially loves to watch a grown man groveling at her feet while begging to lick between her toes as she towers over the pathetic excuse for a man. If he doesn't properly lick and suck like a good foot-bitch should then Brandi has no problems taking matters into her own hands and shoving her Goddess feet right down his throat.

Duration: 10:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8371kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 692.7 MB

Download Brandi Mae Muscle Goddess Foot Worship

Chick with a Dick

Chick with a Dick
d6f01bae4274e49cf1c8611eab51d02f.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Olivia Austin
Genres: FemDom, Anal, StrapOn, Humiliation, Lingerie

The plot of this video is very interesting. Watch and enjoy.

Duration: 24:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6859kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Chick with a Dick

Goddess Brianna Punishes Her Cuck - FullHD 1080p

Goddess Brianna Punishes Her Cuck - FullHD 1080p
bdc5d4b9341592476584b1c9d7752242.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Goddess Brianna
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Fucking, Cuckold, Foot Domination, Pegging, Strap-On

Goddess Brianna punishes her cuck by picking up a better man at the eatery. After inviting him to her hotel room, she gets very sexual with the stud while her cuck is made to watch in agony. Featuring: foot worship, foot job, small penis humiliation, bisexual handjobs, fucking in front of the cuckold, strap-on and spanking.

Duration: 36:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11725kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Goddess Brianna Punishes Her Cuck - FullHD 1080p

Rikki Rumor Mini Movie

Rikki Rumor Mini Movie
cbac1500f1fe8b7dec9791dcbe17a745.jpg

Cast: Rikki Rumor
Genres: Cuckolding, Female Domination, femdom, made bi, Fucking, Strapon

Watch Rikki Rumor turn her man into a cuck while she enjoys big black cock in this minimovie!

Duration: 42:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6341kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Rikki Rumor Mini Movie

I believe in the immense power

I believe in the immense power
70ac96657ae2ddaa4833a6b5a76ec56a.jpg

I believe in the immense power this tiny steel cock prison has over a slave and I believe that my slaves.

Duration: 30:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4096kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 953.1 MB

Download I believe in the immense power

Straponfucking

Straponfucking
3cabd1bab5ed8ab823d4797da42ada44.jpg

Brooke is a tall, skinny and stunning, taking two dicks for the first time.

Duration: 6:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17373kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 893.1 MB

Download Straponfucking

Worship Goddess Anissa Kate

Worship Goddess Anissa Kate
8ec4edce2fe106139cf4537ca1f0f908.jpg

Cast: Anissa Kate
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, Foot Worship, High Heels, Pornstar

Goddess Anissa Kate is confident that all men should be on their knees worshipping and groveling at her feet. She just arrived off of a plane from France and she expects her American slave boy to worship her feet to help her relax. She makes him kiss her feet to acknowledge her superiority then order he take off her shoes. She makes him taste and kiss her toes, she smiles as he grovels like a little worm. Goddess Anissa fucks his mouth with her foot it is just as hilarious as it is pathetic. Goddess orders he put her shoes back on so she can walk him back to his cage for proper slave storage.

Duration: 15:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11255kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Worship Goddess Anissa Kate

Lady Ashley - Deviant Part1

Lady Ashley - Deviant Part1
67bb873e119e9819b9feb0d90666191a.jpg

Roped bent over under a frame, she is at a perfect hight for the guys to destroy that pretty pussy.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 700.8 MB

Download Lady Ashley - Deviant Part1

Bratprincess edyn blair & mia - bikini brats tease a servant in chastity 2016

Bratprincess edyn blair & mia - bikini brats tease a servant in chastity 2016
fbef67dac18937a176cee2e8ce3be53c.jpg

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Edyn Blair, Mia
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Domination, Bikini, Tease & Denial, Foot Worship, Foot Gagging, Stinky Feet, Oil Fetish, Foot Fetish, Ass Kissing, Chastity

Part 1: Contains oiling of the girls' legs and barefoot worship in both sitting and standing positions. The slave is in chastity and the girls wear bikinis throughout the entire clip. See complete version for full-clip description.
Part 2: The made foot gagging gets more intense. The slave must oil the girl's asses. Then, the girls tease the chastity slave with their freshly oiled asses. See complete version for full clip description.

Total size: 1.4 GB in 2 files.

Download Bratprincess edyn blair & mia - bikini brats tease a servant in chastity 2016

Balls No More

Balls No More
c813e5d935e12b7c42295d031b4c1b8a.jpg

Cast: Marley
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Chastity, CBT, Stockings, Bondage, Boot Worship

Mistress Marley looks very sweet but she has a twisted and sadistic side to her that will scare any man into submission. She shows her helplessly restrained slave exactly whose in control by squeezing his poor balls until they are at the brink of exploding. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 10:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11273kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 915.4 MB

Download Balls No More

Never Released

Never Released
4804a441386b8e5fa99b13dd53acd3fe.jpg

Studio: Clips4sale
Cast: Megan Jones and Mistress Sophie
Genres: Whipping

Megan Jones and her gorgeous friend Sophie decide that it's time for a nice thorough whipping of their slave. They need to get the slave to the point where he is begging. Will he beg for them to stop? The women do not know but they want to find out and see

Duration: 7:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11764kbps

File size: 633.3 MB

Download Never Released

Back