Sexy Domination Action | Tender Sadism | Dirty Strap-On

Naughty Nurse

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Angel Lima
Genres: Lezdom, Lesbians, Nurse, Uniform, Anilingus, Ass Worship And Lick, Facesitting, Latina
Video language: English

Just a , stunning beauty nurse dominates her patient. In this video, you will see how the miraculous medicine of the future for all diseases, called anusotherapy, is born. Although being a man is a real success and reward that I would not trade for anything, but I really envied this patient with "black envy" and wanted to be in her place. It is necessary to offer the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus to introduce this type of treatment into the mandatory ...... and even into the compulsory rehabilitation and recovery program for all hospitals and clinics))))

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Naughty Nurse

Naughty Nurse

Genres: Lezdom, Lesbians, Nurse, Uniform, Anilingus, Ass Worship And Lick, Facesitting, Latina

Just a , stunning beauty nurse dominates her patient. In this video, you will see how the miraculous medicine of the future for all diseases, called anusotherapy, is born. Although being a man is a real success and reward that I would not trade for anything, but I really envied this patient with "black envy" and wanted to be in her place. It is necessary to offer the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus to introduce this type of treatment into the mandatory ...... and even into the compulsory rehabilitation and recovery program for all hospitals and clinics))))

Duration: 31:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 101kbps

Download Naughty Nurse

Drained Gimp Balls

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Bondage

Mistress Alina has her gimp-boy tied up and helpless to tease, torture and edge as she sees fit. Her gimp's cock and balls have been made completely exposed and vulnerable making it that much easier to fuck with. He doesn't know it yet but she has plans to allow him to finally cum today after a long chastity sentence but she won't make it easy. Mistress Alina edges his cock over and over again watching him suffer from complete sexual frustration for her own enjoyment. When he has had enough edging torture Mistress Alina milks out every last drop of cum from his balls then makes the slave lick it all right back up.

Duration: 13:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11223kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Drained Gimp Balls

FemdomEmpire - Chloe Cherry - Cunt Trainer

The best way to get a man to follow every instruction to the T is by locking an electric shocking pet collar around his precious balls. Once locked on tight any man will obey your every command in total fear of that bright red button being pushed. Princess Chloe loves having her tight, young pussy pleasured every day but her current slave has fallen short in the skills of making her orgasm. With her new training method, her slave will become the best cunt worshiping bitch she could ever ask for. A few intense shocks to his manhood along the way will keep him servicing to his best possible abilities.

Duration: 11:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11301kbps

File size: 993.7 MB

Download FemdomEmpire - Chloe Cherry - Cunt Trainer

Gumbi Gets Unlocked From Chastity - Shoe Fetish CBT FemDom

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

He has a pair of my dirty panties to keep him company! Now I'll never be far from his naughty thoughts, even while directing my video fantasies. Gumbi is trapped while I prepare the living room, set up the lights, get dressed and leisurely apply my makeup.

I laced him TIGHTLY into his new custom neoprene sleepsack to test the fitting. It looked so sexy on him that it seemed like a shame to take him back out again. This is how bonus shoots happen in Bondageland. Now our gear test is turning into an extended bondage scene!

There is a furry party tonight in San Francisco so I'm enjoying an opportunity to play sex kitten in sexy leopard print lingerie with matching ears. Gumbi is still wearing the custom sized Kali's teeth bracelet device to keep him chaste.

He has lost track of the weeks and months spent in constant tease and denial spiked with pain. Today is his first opportunity to get out of chastity in a very long time! There is delightfully raw, pink and sensitive skin in a ring around his cock shaft where the teeth have been biting into him.

It would be easy to push him over the edge with too much pleasure, so I need to balance cock and ball torture alternating with pleasure. This is an excellent time to experiment with a humiliating shoejob.

Will the smooth bottoms of my new high heel shoes be enough to get him off?

Duration: 20:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11298kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Gumbi Gets Unlocked From Chastity - Shoe Fetish CBT FemDom

Adria Rae - Edging Nightmares 1080p

Nothing satisfies Mistress Adria Rae more than denying a slave's right to orgasm. Once under her authortiy, she controls every aspect of her slave's sexual life. Orgasms are a privilege that must be earned but unfortunately for her slave he has a long way to go for such a special reward. Instead, she would rather make his bound cock suffer thru intense tease and denial as she edges his cock to the brink of madness. He can cry, plead and beg to cum but nothing will change the fact that his orgasms belong solely to Miss Adria. She has no intention of giving him a release any time soon as watching him suffer is just too much fun...

Duration: 11:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11267kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Adria Rae - Edging Nightmares 1080p

Angela's Ass Junkie

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Femdom, Hardcore

Angela White -kinky mistress ass licked face sitting hot femdom action!

Duration: 13:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11238kbps
Audio: 307kbps

Download Angela's Ass Junkie

Lenna Lux - Evil Cock Tease

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Vibrator, Bondage, Tease and Denial, Masturbation

Seeing a grown man tied down and helpless with his cock locked in chastity makes Princess Lena's pussy extra wet. Knowing she owns his manhood turns her on so much that she can't help but want to make him as sexually frustrated as possible. It's even that much more arousing to tease him with the thought of being able to cum then taking any and all hope of release away. When a grown man begs and cries is when Princess Lena becomes an extra evil cock tease.

Duration: 13:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11297kbps

Download Lenna Lux - Evil Cock Tease

Trained for Dick

Princess Kendra Spade needs to get her slave's ass primed and ready for her big party. She plans to have him be the entertainment for all of her girlfriends to use and abuse with their giant strap-on cocks. His ass needs to be properly stretched out before the big night and Princess Kendra has just the ass splitter to get the job done. Using her big red cock she hollows out her slut's hole until he is gaping and ready to be gang banged by every last one of her vicious girlfriends.

Duration: 23:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11247kbps

Download Trained for Dick

FemdomEmpire - Anny Aurora - Pussy Anbetung

All men belong between a woman's thighs pleasing and servicing their luscious cunt. German Goddess Anny only brings her pet out of his kennel when she needs her pussy worshipped as that's all boys are good for. She keeps him on all fours where a slave belongs making him lick her sweet cunt just the way he was trained to do.

Duration: 9:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11274kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 820.2 MB

Download FemdomEmpire - Anny Aurora - Pussy Anbetung

Vintage Electrical CBT - Steampunk Medical Mistress

This mysterious "home medical apparatus" from the turn of the century sounds like a hive of angry bees when activated!

Long before homes were wired for that newfangled invention, electricity, it was a popular home remedy for a wide variety of both real and imagined ailments. Using salt water and various conductive attachments along with beautiful vintage cloth-covered wire, i create different patterns of electrical current in my patient's cock and balls.

I am convinced that there is a sexual aspect to most of these devices but it comes from an era of euphemisms like "hysterical paroxysms" instead of "orgasms." in my hands, it becomes a device of both erotic pleasure and cbt pain. Keep in mind, vibrators were once "prescription medical devices" also!

Sooner or later, this steampunk machine is going to milk all of the cum out of you... It has already lasted more than one hundred years and it is going to outlast you too!!!

I can't resist masturbating over him struggling. I get to have all the orgasms that i want, but he has to earn his rewards through electrical cock and ball torture!

Duration: 21:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10584kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Vintage Electrical CBT - Steampunk Medical Mistress

Harmony and Daac Ramsey - The Client

Genres: FemDom, Humiliation, Strapon

Harmony has a new client in her dungeon. A male sub that says he only wants to pay for pain. Harmony swiftly reminds him that just because he books a session with a Mistress does not mean things will necessarily go his way. She takes it upon herself to teach daac the joys of bondage sex, while still inflicting a good amount of discipline. Harsh CBT, plenty of flogging and a deep strapon fuck let daac know Harmony means business. Using him as a sex slave, Harmony his face and rides his cock for her own pleasure, cumming several times all over her new male slut!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 37:07
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 280.1 MB

Download Harmony and Daac Ramsey - The Client

Slave-ass for luxury dominoes

Cast: Mistress: Angel Lima Slave Girl: Fefe
Genres: Femdom, LezDom, Lesbians, Facesitting, , Ass Worship And Lick, Big Tits, Latina

Luxurious domina, the owner of magnificent magnificent forms - Angel Lima, to lesbian humility, continuing to mock at another ugly and dumb slave.

Duration: 29:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7824kbps
Audio: 98kbps

Download Slave-ass for luxury dominoes

Full Course Meal

Slaves are certainly spoiled in the house of Princess Stephanie West. She makes sure to give them their daily full course meal of her delicious ass and pussy. With pleasure will come pain though as Princess Stephanie rides his face while pulling on his tightly secured nipple clamps. She loves hearing her slave's muffled screams under her ass as she makes them lick her divine holes to orgasm.

Duration: 16:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11276kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Full Course Meal

Human Trophy FemDom Awards Ceremony

We strip sissy joy down to their chastity cage and bra with plenty of obligatory groping. Taking pains to secure our submissive extra tightly with cling film, we wrap their torso and arms individually before sticking them down against their body. Since the wrap adheres to itself, they are that much more secure before we add the next layer of bondage. Once we wrap them in bright gold duck tape, the bondage will be inescapable. Pay careful attention to the tops of a submissive's shoulders if you're enjoying mummification at home. Some flexible escape artists can pull their arms right out of the "sleeve" formed between the layers if you don't close up the top of the mummy wrappings.

I love that we cover sissy joy's face with tape in this scene too. There's something invasive and personal about anything touching your face... Especially when there is nothing you can do about it!

Cocooned in head to toe tape, standing bondage becomes extra dangerous. Sissy joy wobbles as soon as their eyes are covered, adding drama to their predicament. For their own good, we put them inside of the standing cage. With all the doors, we can lock and unlock access to various parts of their body. With some time to stew in the bondage under secret supervision our crossdressing subbie has plenty of time to contemplate what we might do next.

Duration: 1:00:00
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 3287kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Human Trophy FemDom Awards Ceremony

Berlin and Rocky - Groin Issues

Hot Dominatrix bitches humiliate submissive men, they strapon fuck them until they can't take it any more, they give them hard spankings and canings until they are raw, they dish out the corporal punishment and bondage sex until they beg for mercy. None of these worthless male sex slaves escapes the harshest cock and ball torture and anal fucking punishment. bondage sex and femdom strapon this severe is bound to leave you begging for more.

Duration: 30:09

File size: 227.4 MB

Download Berlin and Rocky - Groin Issues

Cuckold's Pegging

Genres: Femdom, Hardcore

Amazing femdom action, sexy Raven Bay fucked strapon pegging dirty talk!

Duration: 16:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11299kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Cuckold's Pegging

Under the magnificent ass of the owner of magnificent forms

Genres: Femdom, LezDom, Lesbians, Facesitting, , Ass Worship And Lick, Big Tits, Latina

The charming owner of luxurious forms dominates the ugly and skinny slave. Uses her face for various manipulations in the area of her genitals.

Duration: 30:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7835kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Under the magnificent ass of the owner of magnificent forms

Milking The Gimp

Cast: Ivy Lebelle
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Latex, High Heels, Bondage, Hooded, Pegging, Strap-on

Sometimes even rubber gimps are given a reward for being such an obedient sex toy. Mistress Ivy's gimp is locked up tight in his rubber prison never being allowed to see the light of day. She teases his caged cock making him extra horny before she removes it after 2 months of no freedom. Using her fierce grip she rewards her rubber bitch with an intense orgasm releasing loads of cum from his blue balls. Mistress Ivy never lets cum go to waste as she make feeds it right back down his throat and sentences his cock back to months of chastity

Duration: 12:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11266kbps

Download Milking The Gimp

Danni Bent Over And Fucked For Not Following The Rules - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Sasha Foxxx, Chloe
Genres: Femdom, Pegging, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Humiliation, Chastity, Foot Worship, Strap-On

Danni has not been following the rules at his place of employment. His boss, Sasha has decided to bend him over the couch in her office and fuck Danni in the ass. Sometimes, that's the only way males learn. The intern, Chloe, sits nearby and indifferently observes the strap-on punishment while flipping through a magazine. Danni is getting punished because he smiled at Chloe. He should know to never do that. Pretty girls hate Danni. He is offensive. Chloe makes Danni look at her feet while he's getting fucked. Her feet are the only part of her body that Danni is allowed to touch. Chloe makes Danni suck on her toes. Sasha pegs Danni while he worships the pretty intern's feet. The women in Danni's office keep him in chastity. They cannot let a male like him roam around unlocked. Danni has to learn that he does not have the same rights and privileges as other males. That's because he's inadequate and not a real man. Danni must please Chloe with foot worship, one of the only ways he can please a woman. If he doesn't do it right, Sasha will get a bigger strap-on and split his ass wide open. This is what Danni gets for being the office pervert. He really needs to learn to respect the girls' boundaries. Sasha makes him recite a mantra, to remind him of his place. When she's done punishing him, Sasha slaps Danni on the ass and sends him right back to his desk in the basement.

Duration: 9:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10172kbps
Audio: 236kbps

File size: 717.9 MB

Download Danni Bent Over And Fucked For Not Following The Rules - FullHD 1080p

Leather Catsuit Gasmask Breathplay - CBT Orgasms Crossdressing Fetishist

Some submissives love bondage so intense that it scares everyone else.

Instead of finding full body immobilization frightening, this leather slave welcomes the feeling of encasement and compression with a sense of safety. Bondage can be comforting as well as arousing. This slave lives by a motto: "the more bondage, the better!

We take extreme bondage to the next level, starting with a beautiful cobalt blue catsuit, then adding custom fitted leather gloves, booties and a sensory deprivation hood with a special built-in gasmask.

This shoot is a visual feast of color in the usually monochrome world of leather fetishists. There is not a speck of human skin visible on my colorful gimp when i start adding the locking straps.

Layers of leather and straps render my submissive completely helpless on the bondage chair. Soon, it is time to add breath play using the gas mask and a valved breathing bag.

Some of you might find this level of bdsm play terrifying, but others will find it sexy. I invite you to consider this extreme side of human sexuality with an open mind and confront your personal fears around being completely out of control.

I am certain many people reading this secretly long to surrender complete control to a beautiful, dominant woman.

Would it be easier to accept your fate if i added a vibrator?

Would you be willing to trade your breath for a chance at an orgasm?

Even the most deviant, depraved and fetishistic sexual acts can seem normal when a sexy woman suggests them, especially as you are edging closer and closer to an explosive orgasm!

The closer he gets to cuming, the more i restrict his breathing.
Which will give in first?
His dick or his breath?

Duration: 47:07
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2954kbps
Audio: 188kbps

Download Leather Catsuit Gasmask Breathplay - CBT Orgasms Crossdressing Fetishist

Nika Noire and Daac Ramsey - Vicious Humiliation

Hot Dominatrix bitches humiliate submissive men, they strapon fuck them until they can't take it any more, they give them hard spankings and canings until they are raw, they dish out the corporal punishment and bondage sex until they beg for mercy. None of these worthless male sex slaves escapes the harshest cock and ball torture and anal fucking punishment. bondage sex and femdom strapon this severe is bound to leave you begging for more.

Duration: 35:19
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 412.6 MB

Download Nika Noire and Daac Ramsey - Vicious Humiliation

Lethal Facesitting

Cast: Mistress Savannah Stern, Mia Bangg and slave Brandon Iron
Genres: Femdom

1 Scene one opens with a tantalizing pov scene. Savannah looks into your eyes and demands that you drop to your knees to pay homage to her gorgeous ass... Now! She wants her pussy and ass worshipped and she wants it done right! Her neighbor stops over to return a lost item, and no sooner than the door opens, does she instruct him that it's his face, not the item that belongs to her!. Once properly in the door on his knees, Brandon begins to serve this ass goddess the way she was meant to be! From the foyer to the couch to the banister and stairs themselves, Savannah rides Brandon's tongue and face to ass induced nirvana, her luscious orbs of flesh cascading across his face like golden waves of feminine fire, her pert asshole becoming infused with his slavely tongue and mouth. Forward, reverse, full weight, sidesaddle, Mistress Savannah gives him all the ass he can lick and more as she grinds relentlessly over his servile face.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:21:27
Video: 656x496, XviD, 2307kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Lethal Facesitting

Kleio's Play-Toy

Genres: Femdom POV, Handjobs, Milking, Chastity, Stockings

Mistress Kleio has you naked, strapped down and totally helpless with your blue balls aching for release. You have been such a good boy taking all of her abuse and deserve a reward for your behavior. You better enjoy this final orgasm though as it will be the last one you have for the foreseeable future. As soon as you cum all over yourself like a dirty slut your cock is getting locked right back in chastity.

Duration: 12:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11264kbps
Audio: 304kbps

Download Kleio's Play-Toy

Chloe Cherry - Cunt Trainer

Cast: Chloe Cherry
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, CBT, Face Sitting, Bondage

The best way to get a man to follow every instruction to the T is by locking an electric shocking pet collar around his precious balls. Once locked on tight any man will obey your every command in total fear of that bright red button being pushed. Princess Chloe loves having her tight, young pussy pleasured every day but her current slave has fallen short in the skills of making her orgasm. With her new training method, her slave will become the best cunt worshiping bitch she could ever ask for. A few intense shocks to his manhood along the way will keep him servicing to his best possible abilities.

Duration: 11:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11301kbps

File size: 993.7 MB

Download Chloe Cherry - Cunt Trainer

Cage Test Part 2 - Hanging Metal Cage Whipping

This cage is a wild ride. With just a small wooden floor that allows the chains to slide freely, the base is naturally unstable, swinging around with even the slightest movement. Sounds like a good reason to give my submissive something to struggle about.
Since today's shoot is brought to you by chains, I am delighted to use a unique chainmaille whip to make him jump and writhe. This impact toy is so heavy that it barely takes any effort at all to crack it against his tender ass.
My love affair with the collection of exotic cages at Edges continues in this episode, using the treacherous hanging chains cage.

Duration: 10:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14854kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Cage Test Part 2 - Hanging Metal Cage Whipping

Amber Rayne and Lobo - Tease And Denial

Duration: 27:19
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 319.2 MB

Download Amber Rayne and Lobo - Tease And Denial

Milked Man Pussy

Cast: Valentina Nappi
Genres: Femdom, Prostate Massage, Anal Play, Handjob, Milking, Stockings, Bondage

In the House of Valentina, men don't have assholes they have pussies. When a slave is rewarded with a milking they must learn to cum by having their pussy holes vibrated, stretched and fucked. Mistress Valentina just picked up a brand new prostate milking toy and has her slave helpless and ready to try it out. Her sissy bitch is about to learn what a real mind-blowing orgasm feels like. Once a man experiences his pussy being milked he will never go back to his old, simple jerking off ways.

Duration: 12:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11306kbps

Download Milked Man Pussy

Cuckold's Handjob

Cast: Chanel Preston
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Domestic Domination, POV, Handjobs, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Masturbation Instruction, Pantyhose & Stockings, Pornstar

Chanel has been keeping you as her cuckolded boyfriend, she just has entered the room to find you naked and hard lying on the bed. You just listened to her get fucked by another man. She crawls onto the bed and tells you how good she was fucked and creampied. She inserts her fingers into her pussy and shows you the other mans cum. She begins to stroke your cock with it. It turns her on seeing how much power she has over you. She will give you a sympathy hand-job for being such a good cuckold.

Duration: 12:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11248kbps

Download Cuckold's Handjob

Pride Flag Mummification - Transformation Handjob Bondage

Genres: No Sex, Latex Outfits, Stockings, CFNM, Domination, Cock and Ball Torture, Ball Busting and Abuse, and Light Whipping

One of my greatest fetishes is to take a man and deconstruct him... Then rebuild him into a beautiful woman instead!

This fun "gender queer pride flag" mummification video began as a fan mail exchange regarding my previous movie featuring a similar scene where i duck taped denali winter as a rainbow flag to the castro pride flag in downtown san francisco. Things quickly escalated from email to real life friendship since this lucky submissive is local.

This is didi's video debut but i think it won't be her last time in the dungeon. Everyone present before, during and after the scene remarked upon how profound her transformation was when she went from "male" in street clothes, through a chrysalis of duck tape and into makeup while still in bondage.

I redress her in butterfly themed feminine clothing after extracting all of her masculinity through a sissifying handjob. The most efficient way to drain someone of male energy is through their cock so i am going to "milk the man out of her!"

I enjoy some intense female-style orgasm training, then i cut her out of both the mummification bondage and her old male clothing for a truly freeing experience. We demolish her former gender and she is reborn as a beautiful woman!

The shift in didi's demeanor, body language, vocal patterns and all around presentation is amazing. True metamorphosis in action!

Come join us on this profound and sexy journey from masculine to feminine!

Duration: 59:40
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 3126kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Pride Flag Mummification - Transformation Handjob Bondage

Pussy Anbetung

Cast: Anny Aurora
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Worship, Pussy Licking, Chastity, Face Sitting

All men belong between a woman's thighs pleasing and servicing their luscious cunt. German Goddess Anny only brings her pet out of his kennel when she needs her pussy worshipped as that's all boys are good for. She keeps him on all fours where a slave belongs making him lick her sweet cunt just the way he was trained to do.

Duration: 9:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11274kbps

File size: 820.2 MB

Download Pussy Anbetung

Amber Rayne and Kade - Don't Be Late Again

Duration: 36:24

File size: 274.5 MB

Download Amber Rayne and Kade - Don't Be Late Again

FEmpire - Stephanie West - Slave Clone Experiments

Studio: FemdomEmpire

Princess Stephanie West wants a full stable of muscled slaves to always be at her beck and call every second of every day. She has the perfect specimen of a slave to clone and all she needs is a sample of his precious DNA. What a Princess wants is what a Princess gets as Stephanie milks out every last drop of his DNA to begin the procedure.

Duration: 12:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11254kbps

Download FEmpire - Stephanie West - Slave Clone Experiments

Cock Pleaser

Cast: Stephanie West
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal

Princess Stephanie West won't take any slave into her stable if they don't love, worship and serve cock. She want's her sluts to always be hungry for the next dick to fill up their holes. Her slave has a long way to go but is on the right track by always bending over and spreading wide when ordered. Princess has plans to start putting his ass to work and needs him to be royally stretched before the first big dick comes over. His holes will never be empty again if Princess Stephanie has anything to say about it.

Duration: 21:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11310kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Cock Pleaser

All Locked Up

Cast: Ariana Marie
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Latex, High Heels, Bondage, Handjob, Hooded, Milking

If there is one thing Mistress Ariana loves it is playing a cruel game of tease and denial with her helpless gimp. There is nothing more entertaining to her than getting a slave to the brink of orgasm and denying him release after release.

Duration: 13:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11290kbps

Download All Locked Up

Blue Balls Released

Cast: Britney Light
Genres: Femdom, Handjobs, Milking, Cum Eating

Mistress Britney's slave has a serious case of blue balls with his manhood being locked tightly to a ball stretching humbler the past 15 days. They are so blue and filled with cum to the point of exploding at any second that she has decided to allow him this one-time release.

Duration: 11:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11253kbps

File size: 972.6 MB

Download Blue Balls Released

Back