Cody Cummings

Cody Cummings
887d314380a46cd652b6355783cb95fa.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Cody Cummings
Cast: Cody Cummings
Genres: Amateur, All Sex, Anal, Blowjob, Oral, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Gape
Video language: English

Guys like to have sex, guys get high. See how they make such sex!

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 892.1 MB

Download Cody Cummings

Caley & Glenn

Caley & Glenn
b22afc9b4fcb4ef63ccb8c0887f213cc.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Caley & Glenn
Genres: Young Men, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshot

Interview with the main character
- His name is Glenn
- He is from Albania
- From the small town of Shkoder
- His favorite dish is Masala Dosa
- His favorite is called Eiswein.
- His favorite pose in sex is "Zen"

Duration: 15:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4822kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 566.4 MB

Download Caley & Glenn

Bjorn & tegan

Bjorn & tegan
89646c854d42f95bf079958df751de31.jpg

Studio: chaosmen

I love it when i can get two guys together that play on the same team and are totally into each other!although the two didn't order each other from the chaosmen menu, when i asked each of them if they were down to fuck, i got a resounding yes! from both. the two start off a bit more sensual and romantic and it is great to see them just go for it with each other. tegan gets into his bossy vibe while bjorn is his natural passive bottom boy. lots of great kissing too! tegan's cock is hard and ready for bjorn is eager to suck it. bjorn plays with it a bit, but tegan gets his ass in the air so he can lick and finger his tight hole. bjorn is ready to get fucked, but tegan makes him service his cock first. tegan fucks his face and then they 69 so that he can get bjorn's cock hard. tegan has one track mind and get bjorn in the perfect position to fuck him. he slides his cock in with little effort, and the hard core fucking begins! tegan totally has his way with bjorn, who is the...

Duration: 29:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 654.6 MB

Download Bjorn & tegan

Swedish Massage

Swedish Massage
a7369ddbd7014dcb0171653cd7db58f9.jpg

Studio: Uk Naked Men

A slow burner complete with honey assisted rimming and a juicy cum eating finish.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:25
Video: 720x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1489kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 308.0 MB

Download Swedish Massage

Unfinished Business featuring Michael Galletta and Mystery Model - HD 720p

Unfinished Business featuring Michael Galletta and Mystery Model - HD 720p
604219a451b8902e31bf814d5a9de61a.jpg

All spend an afternoon having some fun by draining each other's balls. Is built from head to toe to be a submissive bottom boy for the rest of his life...

Duration: 38:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 724.4 MB

Download Unfinished Business featuring Michael Galletta and Mystery Model - HD 720p

Last edited:
Lukas Daken and Maikel Cash - One More Chance

Lukas Daken and Maikel Cash - One More Chance
5d82eb9a758f3029ec75bd23145cb1d9.jpg

The pleasure they feel is overwhelming and as the top slams into the willing hole, the eager bottom boy pushes back and relishes maximum insertion!

Duration: 20:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3918kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 644.6 MB

Download Lukas Daken and Maikel Cash - One More Chance

Ransom & sam

Ransom & sam
a8f26d1f6f1929b35cceda944fce4202.jpg

Sam said he had never had any contact from a guy before, and i tend to believe him.he was pretty nervous to get started. ransom dives in and works hard at keeping him erect. sam is one of the most expressive models i have had in a good long while. whatever ransom is doing, he seems to enjoy it! it is touch-and-go with sam. he wilts a couple times, but each time ransom brings him back to hard. normally ransom uses his hands, but it seems that all sam needed was good old-fashion sucking action. sam watches himself get his ass eaten, and i do believe he liked it! because sam was so expressive, ransom got turned on by sucking on him. he wanted to do a facial and try timing his own cum shot with sam, so he gets on his back so sam can feed him his load. sam busts a huge nut into ransom's mouth. cum oozes out of his mouth and ransom starts to suck on sam's spent cock. with cum drooling from his face, ransom busts his own nut!

Duration: 16:36
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 369.6 MB

Download Ransom & sam

Men Having Sloppy Anal Sex!

Men Having Sloppy Anal Sex!
6ae3a2086173d42bf60b1a4970ff01c9.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Roman Klaska , Saikov , Sajkov, Vlado Tomek
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Massage, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Uncut.

I'm not sure what it is about deep tissue massages. They just get the flowing and leave you feeling like you're on top of the world. Sometimes, if the vibe is right, things align up just right and you end up having an encounter of a sexual kind. Sometime you end up fucking a complete stranger. It's all in the hands and it helps for there to be two horny guys looking for a different kind of deep tissue massage.

Duration: 26:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps
Audio: 67kbps

File size: 576.0 MB

Download Men Having Sloppy Anal Sex!

Next Door Raw - Ex-tra Helping (Johnny Hill, Connor Halsted) 720p

Next Door Raw - Ex-tra Helping (Johnny Hill, Connor Halsted) 720p
74afe4c06091627f9c76b728f42d522d.jpg

When Johnny Hill's ex shows up at the door, he knows something is up with his dickhead boyfriend... again. Connor Halsted has been having trouble with his boyfriend for quite some time, and Johnny has often lent a sympathetic ear to his troubles, but today, it seems Connor wants a little more than just a good listener. He asks Johnny if he ever thinks about the two of them, and Johnny says he does from time to time. Connor smiles and Johnny smiles back, as they inch closer towards each other. When they kiss, all the old sparks are set off, but Johnny isn't ready for the new heat Connor is bringing. He bends over and Connor tongues his hole with a passion he doesn't remember, and when he slides his cock deep inside Johnny's hole, it's new and familiar all at the same time. Connor fucks his ex all over the sofa, and Johnny takes every inch willingly, losing his nut as Connor pulls out and blasts his hole with his load. As he slips his cock back inside Johnny, Johnny asks about his boyfriend. 'What boyfriend?' Connor asks.

Duration: 35:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2249kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 635.5 MB

Download Next Door Raw - Ex-tra Helping (Johnny Hill, Connor Halsted) 720p

Last edited:
Lads Doug & Chris in a Kiss, Suck & Fuckfest with Dan!

Lads Doug & Chris in a Kiss, Suck & Fuckfest with Dan!
b7c40f634530279bd0fa2dea0268b6c8.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Englishlads
Cast: Chris Little - Dan Broughton - Doug Mitchell

Not something you see everyday - 2 straight lads getting it on with a gay guy! Dan teams up with straight, uncut lads Chris and hunky Doug - and he's in for a treat. They are straight into 3-way tonguing, both Chris and Dan lunge at Doug. They have great naughty fun as the lads try out (almost) every combination going - loads of cocks in mouths, cocks in bums regardless of who is gay and who is straight! Chris is particular adept at stuffing two cocks in his mouth at once, before they all then chain-suck. Chris gets stretched to his limit with Dans fingers followed by Doug's huge uncut cock. Both Chris and Dan get a right good seeing to! The end of the shoot leaves Doug with 3 loads on him! Dan cums on Doug, Dan wanks Doug off, and then Chris shoots over Doug too - Doug's in a right mess!

Format: avi
Duration: 25:36
Video: 1440x808, AVC (H.264), 3279kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 664.1 MB

Download Lads Doug & Chris in a Kiss, Suck & Fuckfest with Dan!

Tony & west

Tony & west
1dc6b6b525a2a93334a096a933eb2493.jpg

For a guy that i thought might be bi-curious, tony sure was a nervous. like the viewers, i am not always certain the models are divulging all their personal information. but based on tony's first two or three minutes, my best guess is, this was indeed his first time.thankfully, his cock was hard, despite being a bit frozen in place the first few minutes. this was west's first time servicing a guy. he has swapped oral, but never had to just make a guy cum. it is an art form or a skill in and of itself. he did great, but there is a fun out take past the credits where you can tell he was a little too in the zone cock sucking, and didn't hear tony telling him to stop or risk nutting. obviously it was some good head because we had to take that little break. after that moment he realized he was not going to have to worry about staying hard. instead, we all began to worry he might just nut accidently! west flips him over and gives him another first- getting his ass eaten! he looks a little...

Duration: 11:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 252.4 MB

Download Tony & west

The Very Exclusive! Leo Plowed And Loaded By Igor

The Very Exclusive! Leo Plowed And Loaded By Igor
03302d2a8a6ad23f1ee7581b88434845.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: EricVideos
Cast: Leo Plowed , Loaded By Igor
Genres: Bareback,Oral,Anal,Huge dicks

The beautiful Italian knew what he could expect, a huge cock and lots of cum in his hole...

Duration: 17:59
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2414kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 339.8 MB

Download The Very Exclusive! Leo Plowed And Loaded By Igor

Blue Jeans - Max Hilton & Bela Barbell

Blue Jeans - Max Hilton & Bela Barbell
7a4a0ef95d037b84e13a3fb0ffe3d29e.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: KristenBjorn

Max Hilton is a mountain of muscles and truly puts his sturdy blue jeans to the test attempting to contain all that magnificence, when Bela Barbell enters and sees that Max's jeans have lost the battle. Bela relieves himself of the confines of his taught blue jeans as Max leans in and begins sucking on his rock-solid cock. Max delivers a cock sucking worthy of the Gods and Bela is the guy that is blessed to be on the receiving end of such gifted talents. Max stands up and Bela opens wide and consumes Max's cock balls deep. The veins are popping on Max's cock as it grows to its fullest hardness and meatiness. Bela is then bent over and Max's tongue goes to work on that hot pucker hole. With Bela's ass nice and wet Max teases it with his cock head and foreskin before slipping it deep inside of Bela. Max gives Bela a slow, sensual fuck that keeps building to an incredible level of pleasure. Just as things are reaching a boiling point, Bela flips Max onto his back and rams his throbbing cock into Max's muscular ass. Max demands that Bela give him more and Bela delivers a hard ass fucking that brings both men that much closer to . Max and Bela get very verbal with each other making their demands and desires well known. With Bela fucking his ass deep and hard, Max takes his cock into his hand and strokes out his creamy load of cum. This only intensifies Bela's desires as he picks up his rhythm and pounds Max that much harder. As the last drops of cum flow from Max's cock, Bela explodes his huge load of cum all over Max's ass. Tight and taught blue jeans never contain a hard cock wanting to be free.

Duration: 20:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 882.2 MB

Download Blue Jeans - Max Hilton & Bela Barbell

Party Penis (Donny Forza, Ryan Cutesack)

Party Penis (Donny Forza, Ryan Cutesack)
47e6030ae87a5f711ff2f909d1f3198a.jpg

Studio: Boys First Time

Ryan stopped by his girlfriend's house to pick her up for a surprise day out and about. She wasn't home but her , Donny was home. Ryan walked in on Donny in the shower and it seemed to Donny, that Ryan lingered a little longer, watching him. Strange for a straight dude. So Donny got out of the shower and decided to stay in his bath towel and try to seduce his 's hot boyfriend. Ryan had been horny all day, and, to Donny's surprise, let Donny blow him. A lot more happened but you are gonna wanna see it for yourself.

Duration: 27:50
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1938kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 411.6 MB

Download Party Penis (Donny Forza, Ryan Cutesack)

Nick Daniels, Nick Gill & Pierre

Nick Daniels, Nick Gill & Pierre
fc8a7ecd11ac63f7a86d1069f983c630.jpg

Studio: Sweet & Raw

Like kids in a candy store, models Nick Daniels, Nick Gill and Pierre are in the studio playing dress-up. Except since theyve already worn most of the clothing for prior bareback scenes, they start getting horny as their sexual memories come flooding back. Soon theyre in an orgy of making out and sucking cock. But once all that juicy meat is primed with spit for lube, the fun truly begins! Nick D ends up on his back with Nick G pumping him full of raw cock. Pierre gets tired of watching and wants a taste of the sweet pink hole and tag team fucks Nick D before the hungry bottom rides Nick G, shoots a huge load -- which Pierre tastes -- then Pierre and Nick D taste, eat, and share Nick Gs fresh young twink jizz.

Duration: 19:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 717.7 MB

Download Nick Daniels, Nick Gill & Pierre

Jensen & jon

Jensen & jon
d02e92f120b7ebb007cec156d1995c99.jpg

Jensen said he was down to fuck a dude. he packs some big meat so i knew jon could take him.they stroke each other's dicks, and then jon dives in to suck on jensen's long cock. jensen gets upright and feeds his cock to jon. he flips him on to his back to fuck his face, and it is hot to see jensen throat fuck him. i like the way jensen grabs his neck as he face fucks him. jon loves to rim, so he licked jensen's hole. jensen would go back and forth to having his ass licked, to fucking jon's throat.now it is a good thing jon is a practiced bottom. when it came to fucking jon, jensen just pushes his cock in like it was a loose pussy! poor jon looks surprised, but like a true bottom, didn't jump away. jensen fucks him pretty good for his first time. we got him to play with jon's cock, and there is even a quick kiss in there. jon gives us some nice ass to mouth action too. jon confessed riding a cock would be the easiest to cum by. for most guys, on their back is the easiest. sure enough...

Duration: 32:19

File size: 720.4 MB

Download Jensen & jon

Hot House - Bathhouse Ballers - Austin Wolf, Scott Riley - 720p

Hot House - Bathhouse Ballers - Austin Wolf, Scott Riley - 720p
75915297d730c23253752003041b78d0.jpg

A white towel barely covers Austin Wolf's throbbing manhood as he stretches out in the sauna. His hairy, muscled body is on full display as cut, lean hunk Scott Riley sits down on the bench across the room. Sensing Scott's presence, Austin's hand grazes past his nipples on their way down to his crotch, adjusting his boner underneath the towel. Scott begins playing with his cock as Austin's towel falls off completely and his thick cock swings through the air. Standing up, Austin gives Scott a full-on look before wrapping himself in a towel and heading to the communal shower. Austin stands under the warm running water and strokes himself as Scott rounds the corner. Scott and Austin's boners are both at full attention as they stand across from each other, flexing their muscles. Turning around, Scott shows off his ass to Austin, who gazes at Scott's round, firm butt with anticipation. Reaching over, Austin grabs Scott by the balls and pulls him close. Standing together under the water, they finally kiss. Scott tongues at Austin's nipples, and Austin uses his fingers to probe Austin's ass. Sinking to his knees, Scott opens his jaws and inhales Austin's massive man meat. Austin grabs his nipples to enhance his pleasure as he throat-fucks Scott's handsome, scruffy face. Bending over a changing bench, Scott spreads his cheeks for Austin to explore with his tongue. With Scott's ass lubed up, Austin uses his thumb to probe Scott's hole, then slides his thick cock in. To fully dominate Scott, Austin positions him with his face on the floor and his ass in the air for a pile-driving fuck. Moving back to the bench, Scott lays on his back and jerks out a thick, white load. Austin strokes himself until he shoots his wad in Scott's mouth.

Duration: 24:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1598kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 318.3 MB

Download Hot House - Bathhouse Ballers - Austin Wolf, Scott Riley - 720p

Last edited:
Penixxx - Kevin Ateah & Ryan Quaid - Sucking Cock With A Horny Footballer

Penixxx - Kevin Ateah & Ryan Quaid - Sucking Cock With A Horny Footballer
668f0b3e0cba88d8040170cb9479815e.jpg

Studio: Phoenixxx

Sporty boy Ryan loves wanking his cock after a training session on the pitch, but he doesn't usually get any company.

Duration: 14:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7011kbps

File size: 759.3 MB

Download Penixxx - Kevin Ateah & Ryan Quaid - Sucking Cock With A Horny Footballer

Raw Dogging - Blaze Austin & Roman Maverick - A Quick Breeding

Raw Dogging - Blaze Austin & Roman Maverick - A Quick Breeding
5de7744475892addcb4d4f71757f237b.jpg

Scene 4 from Raw Dogging

Real life partners Blaze Austin and Roman Maverick asked if they could fuck for me and since I'm not crazy, I immediately said yes, c'mon over. I know Blaze as a super bottom in his own right, so I jumped at the chance to see his fat frat cock fucking power bottom Roman.

Horny and eager to show off, Blaze and Roman go at each other with Blaze bossing Roman around, having his joystick sucked, then eating the ass and inspecting the hole that he is going to mount and use.

Did I mention Blaze's thick hard dick? Ass to mouth, dick to hole, fucking and riding - these two lovers show us what it must be like to be a fly on the wall of their bedroom when Blaze has cum in his balls and needs a good warm place to put it in.

Duration: 10:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 384.8 MB

Download Raw Dogging - Blaze Austin & Roman Maverick - A Quick Breeding

Byron & zale

Byron & zale
06113f784f0779c67a0ef154a070d44a.jpg

Byron is back after some time moving and with a new job that is keeping him quite busy.hey has a mustache now that i am not sure i am really digging, but he is still the ultimate straight married dude that just loves to have his ass rammed. his wife loves to watch his videos and it also always fun to see how many times he can hold back from coming. zale was on his game this day, and i think i can safely say he fucks 3 loads out of byron. they start with oral and zale does a great job of getting byron hard. zale's cock is looking amazing with his full bush, and looks extra-large with byron's mouth wrapped around it. they 69 for a bit but then byron straddles zale and inserts his cock. byron had warned me he would likely cum quickly once the fucking began. he wanted to start facing zale, so i told him if he started to cum, he really needed to spin around so we could see him cum. sure enough, after a bit of ass pounding byron starts to cum so quickly tries to turn around, mid cum shot,...

Duration: 20:31

File size: 457.1 MB

Download Byron & zale

Drago Lembeck, Ivo Kerk

Drago Lembeck, Ivo Kerk
e2c4a0ff33083a59972aac045795db57.jpg

Cast: Drago Lembeck, Ivo Kerk
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Massage, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Uncut.

There's nothing like watching a man rub oil all over another man's body. These two sexy studs turn each other on and go right at it. Massaging oil over over each as they rub bodies together. Then the good old anal sex begin. Non-stop anal action for us grown folks. Enjoy!

Duration: 29:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 70kbps

File size: 639.0 MB

Download Drago Lembeck, Ivo Kerk

George Gomez Makes His Hardcore

George Gomez Makes His Hardcore
f26956cfb9aa9033873b940cad827e42.jpg

Studio: GayHoopla

We love Logan bottoming because his intensity is unmatched. He really, clearly loves to take the dick. Seems like the harder George fucked Logan, the more wild he got! Begging for more with every deep stroke.

Enjoy these two new guys! Logan makes George feel very comfortable which allowed him to explore his curiosities in a judgment free zone. After that hot fuck, we wouldn't be surprised if we saw George fucking more of our hot guys in the near future... shit... he might even be bending over for the D as well!

Duration: 23:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1836kbps
Audio: 378kbps

File size: 375.8 MB

Download George Gomez Makes His Hardcore

The Warmup - Bearback Workout

The Warmup - Bearback Workout
3a736ce6044f44bca7112c7b574f4a8e.jpg

Studio: Rawnastyfuckers

The team is back on campus for their 25th college reunion and meet up at their old gym for a morning workout. Well, once the reminiscing about the good old days starts they decide to relive some of their past glory! When the workout ends the warm up begins...and it doesnt take long before clothes are off and dicks are on! It may be 25 years since they last got together, but they get as hard as they did as freshman in no time. Theres not anything to say but let the sweat begin!

Duration: 18:42
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1749kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 257.4 MB

Download The Warmup - Bearback Workout

Cody Cummings

Cody Cummings
79d521ea5e9c91479491c14119db2704.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Cody Cummings
Cast: Cody Cummings
Genres: Amateur, All Sex, Anal, Blowjob, Oral, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Gape

See for yourself how guys have sex. They are hot and excited!

Duration: 27:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4691kbps

File size: 979.8 MB

Download Cody Cummings

Jet & silas

Jet & silas
7344aa8cbe9157072dabc52dfc202094.jpg

Watching new guys work their way through their limits is erotic in its own way, but there is nothing like watching two pros go at it.i wanted a scene with two veteran chaosmen models. both jet and silas are totally versatile, plus jet is basically an ejaculation machine. they start by sucking each other's cocks. getting each other hard and turned-on. they 69 and rim each other holes. both guys work hard at pleasing their buddy's cock until it is bone hard. then let the flip-flop fucking begin! silas rides jet's cock like a pro, sliding his ass up and down on jet's fat cock. silas has gotten a lot more verbal over the years, and it is great to see him break out of his shell. jet gets silas on his back and starts to pound his hole some more. jet was in a much better position to fuck until he could nut. he lets his first load fly on and into silas hole. did i mention silas is a lot more verbal these days? he is practically ordering jet to breed his hole! jet continues to fuck him until...

Duration: 33:04

File size: 737.0 MB

Download Jet & silas

Matt gets deflowered and loaded

Matt gets deflowered and loaded
57f577dd749ab4d56da3ce7ed00f218c.jpg

Studio: Ericvideos
Genres: Bareback, Cum Eating, Facial, Rimming, Hunks, Hardcore, Big Cock, Anal/Oral Sex, Double Penetration

A cute guy was driving, he passed by 2 thugs who were going home. He parked the car in a small dirt road and went to meet the thugs in a field behind. Matt got plowed and loaded by the 2 horny thugs, then have abandoned him there.

Duration: 24:19
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 579kbps
Audio: 87kbps

File size: 127.2 MB

Download Matt gets deflowered and loaded

Gage Owens And Jason Sterling

Gage Owens And Jason Sterling
42f9ad4ba13d418c163b03e261b5653e.jpg

Studio: Broke Straight Boys

Gage Owens and Jason Sterling have been passing time by working out and running when theyre not in the studio fucking for cash, and while we love the time and effort they put into those hot bodies.we like seeing them in action even more! When we set them loose on each other, they lock lips and get in a few good kisses before they get their clothes off and move in for some cock-sucking fun, Jason going down on Gage first as he gives him some amazing head.
After teasing Gages cock with his mouth, Jason runs his tongue up Gages body and back to his lips for some more kissing. Gage goes down on Jason next, sucking that uncut cock and helping him to relax before he stands up and spreads Jasons legs apart, sticking him with his big bareback dick, taking it slow to give Jasons tight ass time to adjust to Gages size.
Jason takes Gages dick well and Gage takes that as his cue to start fucking harder and deeper, taking Jason from a few different angles and positions as they screw. When Jason straddles Gage and rides Gages hard dick, he starts jerking his own cock until he shoots his load onto the camera then bends over to receive Gages juice!

Duration: 21:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2435kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 411.0 MB

Download Gage Owens And Jason Sterling

Unfinished Business - Vol. 2 - Michael Galletta and Mystery Model - HD 720p

Unfinished Business - Vol. 2 - Michael Galletta and Mystery Model - HD 720p
22d66a8844db2e271dfde793b5a32100.jpg

These two couldn't keep their hands off each other all weekend so we got out the camera, and let them finally go at it! Was originally supposed to top, but the second finally saw beautiful bubble butt, he just had to have a taste.

Duration: 39:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps

File size: 746.1 MB

Download Unfinished Business - Vol. 2 - Michael Galletta and Mystery Model - HD 720p

Last edited:
fm - Summer Feelings (Carlos Leao & Ricky Ibanez) Bareback

fm - Summer Feelings (Carlos Leao & Ricky Ibanez) Bareback
bbe82208701dd730cc99c06ac8b6ad9f.jpg

It's almost summer in the sunny Spain and our power top Carlos Leao went to a nudist beach looking for relax and hoping to find some nice guy to impale. Just as he comes out of the water, with his large cock dangling, he catches the eye of sexy Latin bottom Ricky Ibanez. The two mates sit together for a while and then they decide to go into the woods, just behind the beach, in search of a quieter place. As soon as they are out of sight Carlos lowers his underwear and offers his huge rod to his buddy. Ricky is an expert sucker and swallows the Brazilian snake like a pro, deep-throating it until licking Carlo's big loaded balls. Roles then switch and Carlos puts Ricky on a tree to rim his beautiful asshole and prepare it for the fuck of his life. Carlos fucks Ricky and destroys his ass with no mercy and Ricky enjoys to be treated like an animal, right there between trees and rocks! At the end he goes back to the beach with his ass that still drips cum all over!

Duration: 16:23

File size: 375.0 MB

Download fm - Summer Feelings (Carlos Leao & Ricky Ibanez) Bareback

Czech Hunter - 395

Czech Hunter - 395
cdc1a516d58548bd384ffe308999cc06.jpg

Studio: Czech Hunter
Genres: gay, anal, bareback, cum, facial, fucking, oral, porn, pov, sucking, wanking

The real winter just started, and I had to motivate myself to leave the coziness of my home. I de-cided to give the local shopping center a try. At least it should be warm inside. On the way there I saw a guy peeing into the snow, and I realized that he was actually quite good looking. So I started to talk to him and indeed he wasn't shy at all. I offered him some money to put some snow into his pants - didn't know why I said that, probably I thought that would be funny. But since he was more than eager to earn that money and since I already saw his penis, I went on pushing him further. I took me not so long and a few moments and a few crowns later he had my dick in his mouth. The next step was easy. I enjoyed his lean body a lot and I can't help myself that this guy was about to discover his true sexuality after our little encounter.

Duration: 34:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2706kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 721.9 MB

Download Czech Hunter - 395

ChaosMen - Aidan Anthony & Blaze Burton Raw (720p)

ChaosMen - Aidan Anthony & Blaze Burton Raw (720p)
94e256d00f3ea5bd3922a6b7eedcbe18.jpg

Blaze mentioned he has a new job that is keeping him busy for the next couple months, and is going to take some time to focus on that. Definitely not retiring, but it sounds like his career is taking off.

So, I wanted to get him fucked for this video if we aren't going to see him for a while.

Ironically, during this video he has an epiphany while getting fucked by Aidan. Aidan hits his prostate just right, and of course after the video Blaze said he was close to cumming and finally realized what all the fuss was about.

Full credit to Aidan who really knows how to top a dude!

Of course, Aidan enjoys bottoming too, while Blaze knows how to fuck an ass.

Blaze easily fucks the cum out of Aidan for a very intense orgasm.

The cherry on this sundae is Blaze's cock spasming like a jump rope as he unloads inside of Aidan!

Duration: 29:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2945kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 665.6 MB

Download ChaosMen - Aidan Anthony & Blaze Burton Raw (720p)

Last edited:
Amador & malik

Amador & malik
8293e1a214642c6d32ffd884bc634f0b.jpg

I had two cuban guys come to the studio with a about a week or two. i knew i wanted to put them together. malik loves to bottom, and with amador's big cock, he assured me he could take him. two hung uncut latin guys!malik knew he could handle amador, but i was not so sure how amador would do. even though he has stripped for guys in clubs, he seems quiet and reserved. you can tell this is his first time being filmed. he has a 'down low' vibe going. still i asked that maybe he jump into doing porn by sucking some dick right away. he didn't seem to mind at all, and you can tell it was his first time tackling another's guy cock. amador kept malik reasonably hard, and malik seemed to enjoy the fact he was getting sucked by such a straight acting guy. malik returns the favor, and amador is more in his element. getting his dick sucked! malik is having a great time servicing him, and his passive nature really comes to the foreground. he has no problems keeping amador hard. i think he was...

Duration: 27:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps

File size: 618.3 MB

Download Amador & malik

Edge of Desire, Part vol.3

Edge of Desire, Part vol.3
8f04003d09977d58f2039c04715a8ab3.jpg

Studio: GayHoopla
Cast: Jeff Niels, Ken Ott, Max Summerfield
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome.

Max Summerfield always had a thing for being the badass of the house. No one ever fucked with him or gave him shit. How could it be anymore ironic that he himself, would dream of being scared and not so macho. Max finds himself running from something that he's first unsure of. He finds himself locked in a closet alone in the pitch black. After the door creaked open, Max finds Ken Ott and Jeff Niels on their knees, cuffed around Max's leg. They start kiss and blowing him until Max erupts. Max then finds himself in apletely different setting looking in the mirror as he's washing his face. He hears a voice, but can't seem to figure out whom it is, until Ken shows. He asked Ken,"Why do you keep reappearing in my dreams? I'll destroy you." Max having to prove he's el hefe, annihilates Ken's butt hole. After some intense fucking, Max slaps the shit out of Ken and cums all over him.

Duration: 19:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps

File size: 333.4 MB

Download Edge of Desire, Part vol.3

Boning Ben (Donny Forza, Ben Styles)

Boning Ben (Donny Forza, Ben Styles)
79d2ea18b51fe505c360b9d25c6fb6cf.jpg

Studio: Boys First Time

Ben is a sexy 19 year old. Sexy! He is so sexy, that, he can convince a straight dude to suck him off. Not only does he get his friend to suck his dick but he gets that previously straight dude, to bend over and take it in his ass. Who knows if his friend is really gay or just unable to say no to a beautiful human. Either way---this first time straight boy's ass wrecking is so hot. Check out Ben! This dude deserves to have anyone service him.

Duration: 21:41
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1938kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 320.8 MB

Download Boning Ben (Donny Forza, Ben Styles)

Marc & Shiloh

Marc & Shiloh
d40a3e1954495a68021e04461549260f.jpg

Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Marc & Shiloh
Genres: Young Men, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshot

Interview with one of the actors:
- His name is Shiloh
- He loves his mom
- He would like to be like his older
- His relatives don't know that he is gay
- He goes to the gym to like guys
He has a hobby:
- He likes to ride
- He likes to care for .

Duration: 16:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5913kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 757.5 MB

Download Marc & Shiloh

Lambert & noah riley

Lambert & noah riley
df310644322d82d0adfd4e8229c03df0.jpg

Lambert said he had jerked-off and even kissed a guy before. it sounded like a one-time thing that never went beyond a hand job. despite having a tiny bit of experience, he was still pretty nervous about getting sucked-off.they watch porn together, and as usual, noah is up and ready to go before his buddy. lambert struggles to get hard on his own. noah reaches over to stroke his cock, and it immediately starts to grow! noah gets him fully charged up and starts sucking on him like a pro. lambert is totally digging having noah service him! there is a little bit of dirty talking, but for the most part noah sticks to the business of sucking his thick cock! since i knew lambert had jerked-off a guy before, the two sat facing each other and stroked each other's cocks. baby steps with this guy! he then face fucks noah, while still stroking noah's cock. noah gets lambert on his back and sets to the task of servicing his cock until he nuts. he sucks and jerks him until he pulls a load out of...

Duration: 18:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 416.5 MB

Download Lambert & noah riley

A Holy Visit - Lucio Saints, Yury Lysenko & Robbie Rojo

A Holy Visit - Lucio Saints, Yury Lysenko & Robbie Rojo
216796b5357e0e95afb056fa8effbb3e.jpg

Yury Lysenko and Robbie Rojo are two elderes that came at the Lucio Saints' doors to offer him salvation but Lucio give them a experiences that will change their lifes.

Duration: 26:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2442kbps
Audio: 135kbps

File size: 500.7 MB

Download A Holy Visit - Lucio Saints, Yury Lysenko & Robbie Rojo

Cooper Reed & Teo Pure

Cooper Reed & Teo Pure
9d254e430296be32c88542610a42c949.jpg

Studio: Chaosmen

Teo is back!
I get requests for a lot of previous performers. I do read them, but for the most part, many of the guys have gotten married, taken good paying jobs, or just needed a spot of cash now and then to balance a budget. Inevitably when I air someone who has not been on the site in a while, I get a lot of requests for other previous models.
I think Taylor, Darius, Delaney are the most requested, and while I touch base with each of them, I think they have retired. Sorry guys!
But then, you never know when suddenly we get to see Teo back with his ankles in the air. Anything is possible!
I knew Cooper Reed and Teo could pull-off the more sensual stuff that I try to include in a Pure video. Teo had lost over 40 pounds, and was feeling good about his body. His body hair is trimmed-up as he had totally shaved it all bare. He only had about a month's worth of hair, by the time we shot the video.
So his look has changed, and on top of all the body morphing, he has become such a handsome man. The curly-haired twink dude, has morphed into a striking young man!
He and Cooper clicked easily. They both love working-out, so tips and tricks were shared, and that broke the ice.
I wanted Teo to be passive in this video and just let Cooper use him. I think Teo excels as a Bottom, while Cooper can handle both, but makes for a great Top.
Teo was actually a bit worn out after this video. He said he had never been fucked so long during a scene! Cooper's dick just doesn't wilt!
Teo got most hard when he was on his back, so Cooper takes a break from fucking him to give him some oral pleasure. Teo was happy for the break, but Cooper went right back to pounding his hole.
Teo uses that oral boost to stroke his cock until he nuts. I forget how fast he jerks off! Cooper jerks really fast too, and creampies Teo's battered hole.
This is an awesome video with two hot guys slicked up, kissing, sucking and really getting into each other!

Duration: 22:25
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps

File size: 339.6 MB

Download Cooper Reed & Teo Pure

I forgot my swimsuit (540p)

I forgot my swimsuit (540p)
ee5b2f257a4c9e6adeb94c738164c167.jpg

Genres: Threesome, Outdoors, Oral, Blowjob, Facials, Pov

The sun is out and the water is perfect, so these three mischievous teens hit the pool to have some fun and check out each other's fit bodies. But when the youngest jumps into the water, he finds himself trying to hide a raging boner from his older buddies. Luckily, his big bros understand and want to help him get rid of his hard-on. His 's beefy friend lays out on a lounge chair and lets the little twink play with his ass while their other films. Soon, the horny little guy is sucking both hard cocks and gagging as they fuck his hungry mouth. Finally, he swallows a thick load of their creamy cum and couldn't be happier. Talk about a fun day at the pool! Read Less

Duration: 22:01
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 651.2 MB

Download I forgot my swimsuit (540p)

Back