Sexy Boy | Old and Young | Hunks, Dads | Bears, Muscules

Boyz Action 4096

Gag and Fuck the Orderly
29c342f703260cf3c348f89f6e6c4ace.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Breeding, Interracial, Group, Latino, Uncut Muscle
Video language: English

Sexy redhead Jackson Davis is put in several compromising positions when he's locked into a loony bin with Brett Bradley, Mario Cruz and Saxon West. These insane tops with crazy big dicks take turns using Jackson's ass and mouth before filling and showering him in loads of cum.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2343kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 403.3 MB

Download Gag and Fuck the Orderly

Boyz Action 4097

Full Blast! - Scene vol.2
e289e48a7ce0608c13f7066210fe9b02.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RagingStallion
Cast: Chris Bines & Colt Rivers
Genres: Anal,Oral,Cum

Chris Bines and Colt Rivers are young guys whose hard ons are parallel twin missiles ready to launch. Chris is the slightly furry stud with the inked sleeve and pecs. Both sport full beards. Chris leans over to grab Colt's dick, aiming it in the direction of his mouth, stroking it and sucking it wetly. Swapping positions, Colt goes down on Chris, who slaps and kneads the cheeks of Colt's plump, smooth ass. When Chris spreads them, we see a hairy crack and a tight pink hole. Heat-seeking cock meets hungry hole in a full-bore standing peration. Colt gives plenty of verbal encouragement as Chris varies the speed, depth and angle of his thrusts. Returning to the position in which they began, they lock lips and pump out steaming loads that Colt scoops into both of their mouths as they continue to kiss.

Duration: 25:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4664kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 902.6 MB

Download Full Blast! - Scene vol.2

Boyz Action 4098

Marc Montana and Elye Black
6cc8c0d22d6cdc000690e0037af0539b.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Marc Montana, Elye Black
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Deep Throat, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos

Elye shows Marc Montana how it's done as he takes every inch of his throbbing dick down his wet throat. Elye Black can't help but keep complimenting Marc's cock. Marc isn't sure what to say so he just throat fucks Elye until he's ready to try out some dick in his mouth. Marc gives Elye some good cock sucking but is more interested in trying to get his big dick into his tight little ass so Elye gives it up to him and Marc slowly pushes every inch of his throbbing cock into him making Elye squirm away but Marc brings him right back where he needs to be. Elye can barely contain himself as Marc thrusts deeper and harder into him picking up his pace as Elye loves every minute of it. Elye once again keeps up the banter with remarks about how amazing that cock feels going in and out of his tight young ass. Marc man handles Elye and fucks him in a few positions all over the bedroom until he gets him on his back and fucks the cum right out of Elye. Marc pulls his cock out and strokes his warm creamy nut all over Elye's cum soaked chest.

Duration: 29:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2538kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 598.8 MB

Download Marc Montana and Elye Black

Boyz Action 4099

Glenn & Kristopher (RAW)
403ec762cbdc8e66b8517436c958ab29.jpg

Studio: ChaosMen
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Bareback, First Times, Big dick,, BlowJob, Cumshots,720p

Glenn still has a smile and look of disbelief through this video. You can decide if he can't believe he is doing it, or he can't believe he is enjoying it. He definitely needed someone like Kristopher to take charge, and Kristopher delivers as usual, guiding the newbie through it all. Glenn was just down to fuck a dude. So no kissing, sucking etc. But he did say the next time he might try that. Typical first-timer limits. What wasn't so typical was he sure liked fucking Kristopher in the ass. Even the oral he stayed bone hard for. Kristopher excels at bottoming and I think Glenn was in awe that this dude was taking it so well. Kristopher ramps up, and nuts on Glenn's stomach. His first load "touching" him and he did fine. Just kind of smiles. Didn't slow him down for his cumshot though. I think he was struggling to NOT bust during most of this shoot. He was laying on his back while shooting, and even the most experienced guy can struggle to nut AND juice the guy with his load. Glenn did an awesome job cumming then sliding his cum-soaked cock in Kristopher's eager hole. Yep. Glenn had a good time. He will be back to try more "new things!

Duration: 26:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2161kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 439.7 MB

Download Glenn & Kristopher (RAW)

Boyz Action 4100

Slut Practice
e889bbf54ca6a9e2c0b30613d2d55855.jpg

Studio: DeviantOtter.com

Another MAL (Mid-Atlantic Leather) is just a few days away and every year I always show up feeling unprepared and a bit overwhelmed, so this year I decided to have a buddy come over to help me prep for the debauchery. It was a hot crash course and a great reminder of Do's and Don'ts for random hookups. I definitely need to make sure to drain my nuts before getting there because no one wants a two-pump-chump. I hadn't jerked off in a couple days before shooting this vid and ended up busting sooner than I wanted (luckily I can always muster up at least a second load.and I did so don't worry). Also, everyone has their own ticks and special spots, so be patient and be selfless. If it takes a while for your partner(s) to get hard or cum, whether it be drugs or nerves, be a good slut and ask what makes them squirm. Had I not asked my bud what would help him shoot I wouldn't have gotten to moisturize my hand in his ass. And lastly, don't rest on your laurels or become complacent with your skills, you should always push your limits, whether it's a good experience or bad, in the end you will have learned something new about yourself in the process. Just remember my fellow sluts, practice makes perfect!

Duration: 0:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17008kbps
Audio: 205kbps

File size: 101.8 MB

Download Slut Practice

Boyz Action 4101

Real Men Work That Wood
0280797c7de58d61f28275e7a0ff385d.jpg

Studio: BiMaxx
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Hardcore.

Two sexy studs are chopping some firewood for their cute client, and she's nice enough toe out and offer them some drinks during their break. However, after seeing that these guys are big fans of hard muscles and hard dicks, this chick quickly puts herself into the mix with some shoulder massaging and then some dick massaging, making sure they're both ready to go for a bi MMF threesome! Sure enough, these studs are down to fuck, getting it on with themselves and their cutie babe employer, thrusting pussy and ass until both cumshotse out on both guy and girl, keeping it beautifully bi!

Duration: 25:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3750kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 745.9 MB

Download Real Men Work That Wood

Boyz Action 4102

Derek Atlas fucks the hell out of Abele Place
2738c74be5860fab5d4c096b01722252.jpg

Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Derek Atlas, Abele Place
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Spitting, Tattoos, Uncut.

Description: Derek Atlas has been with Randy Blue for a while. He is our tried and true hornball that is always DTF. Down to Fuck. When he saw that Abele was his little bottom bitch for the day, he just got a big old smile on his face. He was walking around the set with tons of energy just jonesing to stick his cock up that tight hairy hole. When the two started making out, all I had to do was sit back and relax and watch the magic happen. Abele got on his knees and Derek pulled his cock out. It slapped Abele in the face and soon he was gobbling it down. Derek did not want to be left out. So he pushed down Abele and and started chowing down on his meat. Then he lifted his hole and began to rim it. Abele got his hole nice and lubed up with spit and sweat. He walked over by the mirror and bent over for Derek to plow him. Derek slipped the condom on and finally got what he was waiting for. He fucked Abele , then had Abele ride him. Finally Derek slammed Abele on his back and fucked huge spurts of white cum out of Abele. Then Derek pulls out and squirts all over him. Grab the tissues, because you will be squirting next.

Duration: 20:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3342kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 526.0 MB

Download Derek Atlas fucks the hell out of Abele Place

Boyz Action 4103

Jos Unleashes Johns Cock
08ebd27007c81943fc3bd1093ee89532.jpg

Studio: BrokeStraightBoys

Working Jos's hardened dick with his hand, John licks and sucks on Jos's nipple until Jos is begging for John to sit on his dick and of course, John doesn't keep him waiting, straddling him and sinking his ass onto Jos's hard prick. Riding him hard and raw, John takes that dick and Jos sits back to enjoy that tight hole until it's his turn to get fucked next as John climbs off him and kneels on the couch behind Jos. Licking Jos's puckered little hole, John pushes into him and fucks him bareback as Jos moans with each deep thrust, taking that cock like a pro as he gets pounded out hard. Jos flips over and takes that dick doggy style until his tight little ass makes John cum hard, shooting his load and then pulling Jos up toward him to kiss him hard and play with his nipples as Jos strokes out his own hot load!

Duration: 23:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 863.6 MB

Download Jos Unleashes Johns Cock

Boyz Action 4104

RStallion - Gun Show - Bruno Bernal, Michael Roman, Pierce Paris
7312e650ce7334713523cbe9d6d66763.jpg

Michael Roman and Pierce Paris are right-wing Americans at the 'Gun Show'. They run into Bruno Bernal who doesn't quite fit into Michael and Pierce's idea of what an American should look and act like.

Duration: 38:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2941kbps

File size: 880.1 MB

Download RStallion - Gun Show - Bruno Bernal, Michael Roman, Pierce Paris

Boyz Action 4105

Armani and Griffin Ghole Raw Dc
3f115e06485716bff458f9870edf8b9b.jpg

Studio: Chaosmen

I knew that Armani was easy to make piss, and Griffin said he would be down for some water play as well, so the two mixing it up at the g:hOle was going to be a soaking good time!
Griffin loves sucking dick and I think Armani has upped his oral game as well. They both hungrily swap blow jobs between the glory hole, eventually Griffin goes over to Armanis stall to eat some ass, but also to ride Armanis cock. I do believe this is the first time Armani has topped!
They clear out of the stall, and if you are watching the Directors Cut, thats when things get moist! And if youre watching the standard version, there is a little bit more cock sucking before Griffin fucks Armani doggy-style. Armanis ass was made to be penetrated!
I think both guys like to bottom, but I know Armani can cum super easy with a cock in his ass. Griffin fucks the cum out of him, then laps up all of Aramanis jizz! Love watching Griffin slurp down all that DNA!
Griffin has Armani rolled up with his foot braced in the glory hole, giving him the perfect shot at his hole, dumping his load then plunging his cock in. Griffin doesnt stop there! He slides down and licks the cum out of Armanis hole! Griffin must have been thirsty and hungry that day!

Duration: 25:50
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 391.2 MB

Download Armani and Griffin Ghole Raw Dc

Boyz Action 4106

The Ass Master pt. 1-1
0777383deb0b65ff9b1006dd3da3f677.jpg

Release Year: 1992

Beautiful busty babes as they take you deep into their dreams. They fantasize about fucking and sucking all night long and their dreams come true!

Duration: 22:00
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 419.3 MB

Download The Ass Master pt. 1-1

Boyz Action 4107

Die erotische Welt Renee Summers
90eac48808b7f1218b2e8a55e469c7c7.jpg

Release Year: 1985
Cast: Tom Byron, Amy Frudeau, Sasha Gabor, Eric Edwards, Frank James, Herschel Savage, Eric Edwards, Maria Tortuga, Blake Palmer, Renee Summers, Michael Morrison
Genres: Retro

In roten und weißen Schnürsenkeln führt Renee Summers uns durch ihr unglaubliches Sexualleben. Wenn sie leidenschaftliche Begegnungen mit einigen legendären Liebhabern beschreibt, spielen ihre obszönen Finger mit ihrer Vagina. Wir hatten die Ehre, die Teufelswelt von Rene im Detail zu erleben ...

Format: avi
Duration: 1:21:55
Video: 632x480, DivX 5, 977kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 668.1 MB

Download Die erotische Welt Renee Summers

Military Classified - Nacho

Military Classified - Nacho
36b53cc43be58e93dc539340060b968d.jpg

Today is an exciting day for me because i'm introducing as new recruit to the line up and he's quite a catch! Meet Nacho.. white boy, on the tough side and had a rough upbringing... my favorite! Today Nacho has agreed to let a guy suck his cock for the first time in his life! Literally! This is not rehearsed and his reactions are real.

Duration: 12:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1826kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 170.4 MB

Download Military Classified - Nacho

HarlemH - Bareback Edge

HarlemH - Bareback Edge
5e6fda07b9c9ce5db2e6195ba1b0f3ab.jpg

Studio: HarlemHookups

A helping Hole and a helping Hand! Xander loves to edge his dick. Sometimes he will fuck me all day and not cum till that night releasing ba....

Duration: 18:35
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 4390kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 633.6 MB

Download HarlemH - Bareback Edge

Beefcake Chris Lost tape

Beefcake Chris Lost tape
0a66ba5b2fe22e199d2d23cc33693c4a.jpg

Studio: BeefCakeHunter

It was done last year, when I first met Chris from Rhode Island, and it actually was my last shooting at my previous BeefCakeHunter Headquarters. Oh my, so many good memories came to mind by watching this scene. It was a crazy time, I was moving to a new place, I was also moving my studio, and at the time I had the footage for that week, so I decided not to release the video until later.

Duration: 23:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2457kbps

File size: 457.2 MB

Download Beefcake Chris Lost tape

Gay Hunks, Dominic Santos and Killian James Fuck

Gay Hunks, Dominic Santos and Killian James Fuck
24c6a34f62220b23c2d09b800a99c3c0.jpg

Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Dominic Santos, Killian James
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Cum Eating, Facial, Fingering, FootFetish, Hairy, Interracial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.

Description: Sometimes we flip a coin to see which model gets to be the top. But this time we have two models fighting over who is going to be the bottom. Killian is an award wining bottom and Dominic Santos has one of the juiciest asses in the business. They agreed that whoever got hard first, has to be the top. Dominic wanted to get fucked and said that was this was easy, he just will refrain from getting hard. But once Killian got naked and started pawing at his big black cock, that became a task that was harder and harder to do. Soon Killian slammed Dominic down and put his fat dick in his mouth. Dominic got hard instantly and lost the bet. Looks like he is going to be the top. But when ites down to it, he really could not give a shit. Killian has an ass of gold and Dominic was down to fuck it. These two muscle hunks rolled around and sucked and rimmed until finally Dominic slid his long and thick dick inside Killian. Thrust after thrust, Killian demanded it to be harder and deeper. Finally Dominic pile drived into Killian and he came in his own mouth. Dominic kissed Killian to get a taste of the hot spunk. This made Dominic go wild and he pulled out and came. Killian was there with his mouth open to lick up every drop. Then what follows is a hot make out snowball session that left them sticky with hot white cum.Dominic and Killian are two hot muscle hunks ready to fuck. It is nice to have two gay nude men just do what they love to do best. Suck and Fuck. Killian loved taking all that black cock down his throat. And Dominic could not get enough of eating out that bubble butt of Killian. When the hot gay fucking started, the sexual heat in the room was scorching. They fucked missionary, doggie and finally in a brutalizing pile driver. Killian had his hole obliterated, but he would not want it any other way. This scene is off the charts.

Duration: 26:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3353kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 681.3 MB

Download Gay Hunks, Dominic Santos and Killian James Fuck

Short Shafted (Trystan Bull, Justin Beal, Tyler Torro)

Short Shafted (Trystan Bull, Justin Beal, Tyler Torro)
0576a011404674cd7d6036bb809364c2.jpg

Justin Beal is either brilliantly conniving or he has terribly fortunate luck. Either way, when he gets together with Trystan Bull and Tyler Torro, no matter what they decide to do, he never seems to come out ahead. Like today, when the guys decide to draw lots, Justin pulls the short one and doesn't even seem phased by it. Of course, it could be that with these guys, getting the shaft means actually getting the shaft. Two of them, in fact. Totally used the drill, Justin assumes the position and in no time Tyler and Trystan both have their dicks out. Pressing them together, Justin takes them into his mouth as their heads rub against each other in his mouth. Getting ready to go for the gusto, Trystan bends Justin over as Tyler fucks his face. Justin has been here before and he willingly gives his ass over to Trystan as Trystan pounds him into submission. Tyler decides to get a little bit for himself and they switch, flipping Justin over as Trystan sits on his face while Tyler fucks him missionary and he jacks himself off, cumming as he sucks on Trystan's sweet hole. With the spooge party already started, Trystan and Tyler both turn around and spray Justin down with their meat hoses, covering him in a sticky sweaty mess. As he rubs it into his skin, one gets a feeling that in Justin's mind, this is the kind of "shaft" he'd gladly take again and again.Enjoy!

Duration: 25:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4681kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 911.0 MB

Download Short Shafted (Trystan Bull, Justin Beal, Tyler Torro)

Peter Fever - Gayvengers Ep 6 - Victory

Peter Fever - Gayvengers Ep 6 - Victory
67f7091ec7c41646d87d593c3f29d5bf.jpg

Cast: Axel Kane, Damian Dragon, Dominic Pacifico, David Ace, Sir Jet, Max Connor, Shen Powers

If you like hardcore sexual executives sucking and fucking, you'll love this video.

Duration: 25:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3897kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 753.5 MB

Download Peter Fever - Gayvengers Ep 6 - Victory

Hot Actions of Roman Todd & Adam Gregory (720p)

Hot Actions of Roman Todd & Adam Gregory (720p)
0776f03fed3b5a87aeb614bd1b124016.jpg

Cast: Roman Todd, Adam Gregory
Genres: Oral, Blowjob, Rimming, Masturbation, Cum, Muscle, Hunk

Adam Gregory and Roman Todd are flipping a tractor tire down the road to get maximum gains. Sweaty and out of breath, Adam can't help but rub his hands all over Roman's tight body. Roman responds with a kiss, and he doesn't hesitate when Adam's meaty hand finds its way down Roman's sweaty workout shorts. Soon both studs are hard as rocks. Adam goes for it and has his first taste of Roman's big dick. After Adam sucks down Roman's cock, Roman takes his place between Adam's legs to return the favor. Roman's lips feel amazing wrapped around Adam's big shaft and he responds by fucking Roman's face, going deep down his throat. Roman wants a taste of Adam's ass and lies back to let Adam ride his face with his open hole. After the nice long rim session and a couple of more licks to his dick from Roman's tongue, Adam stands above the sweaty hunk and blasts his load all over Roman's body and face. Getting covered in cum is exactly what Roman needs and he jacks his rod until he covers his own body with jizz.

Duration: 13:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2637kbps

File size: 270.5 MB

Download Hot Actions of Roman Todd & Adam Gregory (720p)

Last edited:
Hard Subject - Princeton Price & Ty Derrick

Hard Subject - Princeton Price & Ty Derrick
b80e61c9e8e5f5759839518dadbae51c.jpg

Genres: anal, bareback, cumshots, hunks, jocks, nextdoorraw, nextdoorstudios, oral, porn, princetonprice, tattoos, tyderrick

Despite Ty Derrick's mastery of the concept, Princeton Price just doesn't seem to be taking to his tutoring. Ty can tell that Princeton's mind is all over the place, and he the main obstacle for Princeton is that he needs to relax and clear his head. Princeton says his head is fine, but Ty looks down at the bulge in his pants and Princeton suddenly realizes which head Ty is referring to. Rubbing it, he smiles at Ty and tells him he's definitely into this new study plan. Ty laughs, already working Princeton out of his clothes, exposing his rock hard cock and swallowing it in one motion. Princeton suddenly seems confident and sure of himself as he pushes Ty's head further down onto his cock, choking Ty with every thrust as it tickles the back of Ty's throat. Ty wonders how that cock would feel in his ass, and Princeton obliges his fantasy, plunging it all in to Ty's hole as he hits it from behind. He pounds his tutor as Ty the cock fiend enjoys every moment of it, stroking himself as Princeton fucks him all over the room, then letting go and watching his own cock spit his load up as Princeton picks up the pace and fucks the cum out of him. He shoots all over himself as Princeton pulls out and blasts his hole, clearing his mind and his head at the same time!

Duration: 27:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2158kbps

File size: 478.8 MB

Download Hard Subject - Princeton Price & Ty Derrick

GayHoopla - Phillip Anadarko Fucks Neal Peterson While On Vacation

GayHoopla - Phillip Anadarko Fucks Neal Peterson While On Vacation
128325b3ea22440b0b59ce06fd4799f6.jpg

Studio: GayHoopla
Cast: Phillip Anadarko, Neal Peterson
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, oral, porn, sex

Two lovely beautiful boys decided to have a good fucking! As usual, it all starts with a deep blowjob, after sucking off a pussy, our hero takes over his lover's ass and fucks it fondly. The guys try different poses, it all looks pretty and cute! Cool video for what you would enjoy!

Duration: 19:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2165kbps

File size: 326.2 MB

Download GayHoopla - Phillip Anadarko Fucks Neal Peterson While On Vacation

Meninos Online - Rodrigo and Bruno

Meninos Online - Rodrigo and Bruno
8113bec69be5c1469467cb1fe4aaeb79.jpg

Meninos Online apresenta novo vídeo, Rodrigo tem uma rola enorme e adora socar num cuzinho guloso e Bruno aguenta firme o pauzão, mas ...

Duration: 25:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 473.5 MB

Download Meninos Online - Rodrigo and Bruno

Hot Fucking of Evan Ryker & Richard Hicks (720p)

Hot Fucking of Evan Ryker & Richard Hicks (720p)
e5344678704835b28dac8507a73c2f75.jpg

Cast: Evan Ryker, Richard Hicks
Genres: anal, bareback, oral, hunks, young , big dick

Two very beautiful blokes decided to fuck while the sun is still up. Evan Ryker always wanted to get Richard Hicks to bed to show him a couple of his moves. Richard called Evan from the window to come up and waited for him seductively with nothing but his shirt on. Evan immediately took his clothes off, got close to him and kissed him until he decided to sit down a bit. Richard grabbed his huge dong and started gagging on it while occasionally kissing him while wanking his dick. Richard was now ready to fuck bareback style, so he bent over, took that cock inside really hard and loved it!

Duration: 19:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2812kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 423.8 MB

Download Hot Fucking of Evan Ryker & Richard Hicks (720p)

Last edited:
Jockstrap Ass Tap

Jockstrap Ass Tap
621cb3944fdba236417b7c5f7572162b.jpg

Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Bondage, Fetish, Domination, Facial, Masturbation, Twinks, Deep Throat, Smoking, Fingering, Cumshot

Taylor Blaze is showing his Russian ass off on a blue jock strap, which catches the eye of twink Jay Sheen. That quickly escalates the action into some oral sex and ends up with Jay Sheen barebacking the asshole of Taylor in this Boyfun scene.

Duration: 25:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4978kbps

File size: 950.5 MB

Download Jockstrap Ass Tap

James Ryder, Aleks Buldocek

James Ryder, Aleks Buldocek
60c4db43a363a463fd103f90bbc140a7.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Cast: James Ryder, Aleks Buldocek
Genres: Young Men, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshot

- His name is Aleks Buldocek
- he is 25
- At his young age he had already managed to go to prison, there he became gay
- In prison he had a friend who supported him in difficult situations, like the races he asked him to help him to masturbate. So began their sexual relationship
- He doesn't like to remember

Duration: 22:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4632kbps

File size: 776.1 MB

Download James Ryder, Aleks Buldocek

RawEuro - Rough Ryder Ryker - Evan Ryker, Richard Hicks mp4

RawEuro - Rough Ryder Ryker - Evan Ryker, Richard Hicks mp4
e1cb68d4ae24f38910ca2f5b0c1b5bf2.jpg

Two very beautiful blokes decided to fuck while the sun is still up. Evan Ryker always wanted to get Richard Hicks to bed to show him a couple of his moves. Richard called Evan from the window to come up and waited for him seductively with nothing but his shirt on. Evan immediately took his clothes off, got close to him and kissed him until he decided to sit down a bit. Richard grabbed his huge dong and started gagging on it while occasionally kissing him while wanking his dick. Richard was now ready to fuck bareback style, so he bent over, took that cock inside really hard and loved it!

Duration: 19:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2812kbps

File size: 423.8 MB

Download RawEuro - Rough Ryder Ryker - Evan Ryker, Richard Hicks mp4

Rocco Steele & Leon Fox

Rocco Steele & Leon Fox
538532f096c1d37262d58773d465bdfb.jpg

Studio: RawStrokes

Gulping down two huge cocks at the same time, he takes another impossibly large dick from behind.

Duration: 21:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6244kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 994.3 MB

Download Rocco Steele & Leon Fox

TimTales - Claudio Medina Fucks Cesar Paulino 720p

TimTales - Claudio Medina Fucks Cesar Paulino 720p
27e8d8730d96f22372f65ee5da4bbe73.jpg

Come hungry, leave full of cum! Today, Claudio Medina gives his long raw Cuban cock to the eager César. Not only does he bareback him upside down, he also cums inside him twice. Claudio fills César's guts with his warm macho milk. Everything César came here for image

Duration: 18:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1877kbps

File size: 264.4 MB

Download TimTales - Claudio Medina Fucks Cesar Paulino 720p

Last edited:
Boomer Banks, Ray Han

Boomer Banks, Ray Han
1da3db9144f8aa36aec7447909e6a1d9.jpg

Cast: Boomer Banks, Ray Han
Genres: Young Men, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshot

- His name is Boomer Banks
- he is 24
- His height is 172 cm
- Its weight is 66 kilograms
- The length of his cock 24
- He likes to sniff men's panties
- He does not wear lower bill
- Sometime in the past, he worked in a laundry room where he had to erase men's bottom bill. He understood that he liked his smell.

Duration: 26:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4650kbps

File size: 927.0 MB

Download Boomer Banks, Ray Han

Buzz Cocks - Trimmed and Rimmed

Buzz Cocks - Trimmed and Rimmed
c2545505992e0ed208ddeafef6887b17.jpg

Studio: UKHotJocks
Cast: Jace Tyler, Kayden Grey
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.

Kayden pops in to the barbers for his weekly trim from Jonny, he's running late so instructs Jace to look after him until he arrives. Which he does with gusto! Jace had been looking him up and down since he came in the shop and he'll take any excuse to straddle him in the chair. He offers to 'get him prepped' as an excuse to put him where he wants him. It doesn't take him long to pump him up, lay him back in the chair and hop on! They suck and 69 in the barbers chair, it's super adjustable so perfect for that! Kayden pushes him forward and gets a face full of Jace's arse, loosening him up for what's toe. Jace then sits right deep down on Kaydens super sized dick, riding him like he's stolen him and stretching his hole to new limits. Getting Kayden out of the chair he drives backwards into him taking all 9.5" in , deeper than before. Kayden slam fucks him, flattening him into the chair and practically pounding him through the floor. The look on Jaces face is priceless and intense, right until the cum soaked end!

Duration: 33:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2901kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 736.9 MB

Download Buzz Cocks - Trimmed and Rimmed

TimTales - Tim and Vinnie D'Angelo

TimTales - Tim and Vinnie D'Angelo
495ed755438fc930f92860234ad6a8d3.jpg

Studio: TimTales
Cast: Tim, Vinnie D'Angelo
Genres: anal, gay, fucking, oral, porn, sex, sucking

International Porn Icon Vinnie D'Angelo was on holiday in Germany and we were so lucky to have him as our guest on one afternoon. We really had a good time together and we shot a video and a photo gallery with him. Don´t miss his hot movie with Tim.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:43
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1669kbps

File size: 221.3 MB

Download TimTales - Tim and Vinnie D'Angelo

Active Duty - Cole Weston and Roman Eros

Active Duty - Cole Weston and Roman Eros
d3360a8a0659a213386a2b19d6cfdf91.jpg

Cole Weston is already in the bed kicking back talking with Dirk once Roman Eros comes in. They shake hands and right away they take their clothes off. Cole can't believe how big of a man Roman is but his cock loves it. Roman starts blowing Cole feeling every inch of his dick get hard in his eager mouth. They swap BJS back and forth until Roman gets bewteen Cole's legs to spread them wide so he can get his face buried. Roman buries his tongue deep inside Cole as Cole tells him what to do. The moans coming from both of them become louder and louder as Cole gets ready to fuck Roman. Cole tells Roman to assume the position and he starts fucking him deep and hard. Roman mounts Cole's rock hard dick and starts to ride him hard and deep. He slides all the up and down his shaft quicker and harder until Cole flips him on his back. Their balls are building up more and more and soon enough Cole shoots his hot creamy load all over Roman's open hole and Roman unloads all over himself.

Duration: 27:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps

File size: 634.3 MB

Download Active Duty - Cole Weston and Roman Eros

Trenton Ducati, Shawn Wolfe

Trenton Ducati, Shawn Wolfe
d25e1cfbb2c405e525e9d079dc43ab93.jpg

Cast: Trenton Ducati, Shawn Wolfe

- His name is Trenton Ducati
- He comes from India
- he is 23
- His height is 172 cm
- Its weight is 71 kilograms
- The length of his cock 29
- He likes exotic food.
- He loves the exotic in sex
- He likes to walk in the night city and masturbate while no one sees
- It does not od under pants

Duration: 28:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4668kbps

File size: 995.4 MB

Download Trenton Ducati, Shawn Wolfe

Aiden Hart Gang Bang Part 2

Aiden Hart Gang Bang Part 2
6b8907786da3ad7df32baef8cbcdf297.jpg

Cast: Jace, Atlas, Aiden, Sean, Cesar
Genres: Group Sex, Gangbang, Blowjob, Anal Sex, Bareback, DAP, Cum Inside, Rough Sex, Hairy Guys

The fucking continues when Sean, Cesar, Atlas, and Jace pull out the big dildo to prep Aiden's ass for some double penetration. Aiden screams for more before getting put in a sling and filled with cum. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 21:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2325kbps

File size: 392.7 MB

Download Aiden Hart Gang Bang Part 2

Rico Vega and Wagner Vittoria fuck

Rico Vega and Wagner Vittoria fuck
9124ebdc76a8daccd6baf551cc486224.jpg

Studio: TimTales

Watching a bottom enjoying himself like John Thomas is insanely contagious. Big smile, and bigger cocks ahead for our dear John!

Duration: 16:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6739kbps
Audio: 135kbps

File size: 824.9 MB

Download Rico Vega and Wagner Vittoria fuck

A Gay Christmas Story 720p

A Gay Christmas Story 720p
842f40641e305bee54354db77fd727c8.jpg

Genres: Bareback Porn

It's three times the holiday fun when Roman Eros, best friend Dante Colle, and his step- Ryan Jordan, all share in the festivities. Roman, ever the horny troublemaker, coaxes Ryan into letting him get a massage, and when Roman unearths Ryan's raging hard-on, the massage quickly turns naughty. Dante wonders if Ryan has seen Roman and discovers that Roman is unwrapping an early gift, but when he catches them, Roman invites him to share. Ryan and Dante are hesitant at first, but what are the holidays for, if not for sharing with the ones you love? Roman sucks and fucks as Ryan and Dante keep it in the family, and they all three fulfill their deepest Christmas wishes and naughtiest fantasies.

Duration: 39:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2158kbps

File size: 672.6 MB

Download A Gay Christmas Story 720p

Last edited:
Back