~Scatmania | Shit and eat dirty collection~

Scatmania S Q D - A Long And Broad Turd In Your Mouth

A collection of S.Q.D. clips that I have ripped from around the internet quite a while ago. Can't seem to find most of these anywhere at this point and her YezzClip store has since been taken down. Videos are of various resolutions since they're just ripped from various locations.

Videos are all of a similar theme of Scatha using her toilet slave. There is one clip where it is implied that you are her toilet slave and one clip where her and her friend make use of her toilet slave.

Format: mp4
Size: 11.21 MB
Resolution:770x450
Duration: 00:03:03

DOWNLOAD FileBoom:

Scatmania_S.Q.D. - A Long And Broad Turd in Your Mouth.mp4

Scatmania Miss Dula - Directly Into The Mouth Of The Cheating Slave

Description: Beautiful, cruel and playful Italian scat mistress uses her male slaves as toilets and makes sure they eat for her. Note: she only speaks English in these videos.
Let me know if you'd like me to add more of her content!
Published: 2023-2024

Size: 2.13 GB
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:06:02

DOWNLOAD FileBoom:

Scatmania_Miss Dula - Directly into the mouth of the cheating slave.mp4

Scatmania ElleClarkScatQueen - Big Diarrhea In My Fishnet Stockings

Description: I was wearing my new fishnet stockings and I really wanted to shit, I dropped my big shit and you can see my food in my shit, then I tore the tights and you can see my shit smeared on my big ass and then I twerked

Size: 425.31 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:03:53

DOWNLOAD FileBoom:

Scatmania_ElleClarkScatQueen - big diarrhea in my fishnet stockings.mp4

Scatmania Mistress Heijinsss - Blue Yoga Pants

Description: The slave first kneels to lick the mistress's feet. Then, the mistress places her feet on the slave's back. Finally, the mistress defecates on the slave's face and uses her feet to smear the feces evenly.

Tags: scat, scat.slave, sick, female.domination, licking.girls.feet, female.scat

Size: 924.8 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:31:22

DOWNLOAD FileBoom:

Scatmania_Mistress heijinsss - Blue yoga pants.mp4

Back