Scat Smearing Licking Extreme Show Videos

TinaAmazon - Fancy meal

wearing a black strappy heel and a slit up my thigh in a sultry tight dress. I whip you up a beautiful dinner. throwing up a thick poo on a plate on the dining room table and spitting into a glass. A five-star dinner served just to you.

Info:
Format: mp4
Resolution : 3840x2160
Audio : mp4a-40-2
Duration: 00:04:53
File Size: 877.14 MB

Download from FileBoom:

TinaAmazon - Fancy meal.part1
TinaAmazon - Fancy meal.part2

Scat Feet Domination - Lick My Shitty Feet Bitch

With two of the best gals, it's an amazing new scat dominance film. Thay Flores shits right into her mouth, displaying no pity toward her slave. She then uses her feet to smear the shit all over her face and upper body. See how the lustful enslaved person's feet become stuck in her open mouth, forcing her to taste and swallow the shit as it flows out between her toes. This is overdone, and the poor creature has to throw up as well. This caviar movie is a fantastic tale for any fan of this genre, including top Latina ladies that have a lot of diarrhea and puke.

Info:
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration: 00:31:52
File Size: 2.26 GB

Download from FileBoom:

Scat Feet Domination - Lick My Shitty Feet Bitch.part1
Scat Feet Domination - Lick My Shitty Feet Bitch.part2
Scat Feet Domination - Lick My Shitty Feet Bitch.part3
Scat Feet Domination - Lick My Shitty Feet Bitch.part4
Scat Feet Domination - Lick My Shitty Feet Bitch.part5

The Stinky Maid - Alana - Melissa Ramos - Manuela and Nathaly

The housekeeper is found bathing without permission by three friends who are longing to take a bath due to the heat. Furious at the state of affairs, the three girls drag the maid into the bedroom and severely humiliate her, punishing her and make her take a second shower.

Info:
Duration: 00:30:14
File Size: 1.73 GB

Download from FileBoom:

The Stinky Maid - Alana - Melissa Ramos - Manuela and Nathaly.part1
The Stinky Maid - Alana - Melissa Ramos - Manuela and Nathaly.part2
The Stinky Maid - Alana - Melissa Ramos - Manuela and Nathaly.part3
The Stinky Maid - Alana - Melissa Ramos - Manuela and Nathaly.part4

NewScatinBrazil - Scat Spaghetti - Nicole and Valeria

As Nicole waits for Valeria to finish cooking, she feels famished. It looks like fairly plain pasta when it's served. Where are the meatballs? Valeria overlooked it! Nicole will give her scatballs to eat with that awful spaghetti, no problem.

Info:
Duration: 00:30:56
File Size: 1.77 GB

Download from FileBoom:

NewScatinBrazil - Scat Spaghetti - Nicole and Valeria.part1
NewScatinBrazil - Scat Spaghetti - Nicole and Valeria.part2
NewScatinBrazil - Scat Spaghetti - Nicole and Valeria.part3
NewScatinBrazil - Scat Spaghetti - Nicole and Valeria.part4

Kitty Skatt - Extreme nose shart shit femdom

I've been having the tastiest sharts all day, my thong and pants are a complete mess, and my stomach is acting up today. And my toilet malfunctioned! Thank goodness I have a spare toilet. I've wrapped him with duct tape, covering his mouth. He is totally defenseless against my kindness. I'll use him to empty my guts into his nose in order to release all of my intense, gassy annoyance on him. He's going to win it all! I squirt the foulest, loudest farts straight into his nostrils while pressing my disgusting butthole up on his nose. He is utterly defenseless. I push a huge poo that has been lodged in my nose all day, making it feel like playdough as it goes through his nostrils.

Info:
Duration: 00:14:48
File Size: 1.26 GB

Download from FileBoom:

Kitty Skatt - Extreme nose shart shit femdom.part1
Kitty Skatt - Extreme nose shart shit femdom.part2
Kitty Skatt - Extreme nose shart shit femdom.part3

Messylexi - Lexi does as instructed

Lexi has a rumbling stomach as she strolls across the park. Lexi needs to defecate badly. The want to let go is almost unbearable, so she searches for a restroom. Though Lexi believes she is lucky to reach a restroom in time, she is unaware that her boyfriend Dom will not allow her to use it. Lexi is informed she can't go to the bathroom just as she approaches the door. She begs her Dom to understand that he doesn't care and that she really needs to poop. Despite her best efforts, Lexi is unable to restrain herself and lets loose a torrent of profanity that lands squarely in her skintight jeans. Lexi asks Dom if that's true.

Info:
Resolution : 1080x1920
Duration: 00:08:31
File Size: 873.46 MB

Download from FileBoom:

Messylexi - Lexi does as instructed.part1
Messylexi - Lexi does as instructed.part2

gassy - Wiping with Toy Cars

Gassy and Classy alternately piss into the toilet. They discover they have no toilet paper left to wipe after they defecate! They had a horrible experience babysitting earlier, and the loser took his toy cars with him, so I suppose we could use those to wipe our grubby behinds!

Info:
Duration: 00:06:33
File Size: 944.15 MB

Download from FileBoom:

gassy - Wiping with Toy Cars.part1
gassy - Wiping with Toy Cars.part2

TinaAmazon - black leggings close up

wearing stylish lounge pants that accentuate my booty. sitting on your face and making fun of you. Imagine how wonderful my ass would smell when you stare at it closely. In order to put a large crap in your mouth, I take off my tight black pants to reveal a seductive little thong.

Info:
Duration: 00:07:38
File Size: 1.33 GB

Download from FileBoom:

TinaAmazon - black leggings close up.part1
TinaAmazon - black leggings close up.part2
TinaAmazon - black leggings close up.part3

Yourfantasy6190 - Smash it and smear it

To defecate, I undo my tight jeans. I rub it all over my ass after smashing it with my large ass while wearing jeans.I smear it on the front of my jeans as well, turning around!

Info:
Duration: 00:05:02
File Size: 55.56 MB

Download from FileBoom:

Yourfantasy6190 - Smash it and smear it

MakeKatPurrrr - Gaping Pleasures

With her ass up high and bending over in a dog position, Kat shows off her asshole to you. Getting you ready by telling you what she last ate. Kat lets her load out for you, grabbing her asshole till she's ready to let go. Until the very end of the film, Kat twerks over her pile of poo. What a massive load.

Info:
Duration: 00:04:20
File Size: 329.61 MB

Download from FileBoom:

MakeKatPurrrr - Gaping Pleasures

LoveRachelle2 - Get Addicted To My Piss and Shit

I taunt you with my luscious, big white girl ass, saying, "Get Addicted To My Piss and Shit." I explain to you how I'm going to persuade you to try my stuff and d71nk my urine, and once you do, I guarantee you'll become addicted. I mock you by spitting into a dish and urinating in a glass for you. I'm taunting you.

Info:
Duration: 00:10:48
File Size: 352.1 MB

Download from FileBoom:

LoveRachelle2 - Get Addicted To My Piss and Shit

Back