Scat Smearing Licking Extreme Show Videos

Marina Alice Carolina poop in jeans

Description

Hello, our cute guys. Thanks to everyone who comes to our store and appreciates our work. In this video you will see Marina, Alice and Caroline. The girls put on their jeans and shit in them and wrote. They showed themselves and defiled on kamnata both in dry and clean gins and in wet and dirty ones. We hope you enjoy everything in our video.

Info:
Format: wmv
Resolution : 1920x1080
Audio : 161
Duration: 00:14:02
File Size: 1.52 GB

Download Video:
Marina Alice Carolina poop in jeans.part1
Marina Alice Carolina poop in jeans.part2
Marina Alice Carolina poop in jeans.part3
Marina Alice Carolina poop in jeans.part4

LucyBelle - A convenient position for big poo

Description

I found a great and comfortable position to take a big poop. You have to check how well you see my whole body and my hole in this position!

Info:
Format: mp4
Resolution : 3840x2160
Audio : mp4a-40-2
Duration: 00:03:06
File Size: 1.55 GB

Download Video:
LucyBelle - A convenient position for big poo.part1
LucyBelle - A convenient position for big poo.part2
LucyBelle - A convenient position for big poo.part3
LucyBelle - A convenient position for big poo.part4

LucyBelle - Desperation under the bathroom and poop

Description

I stand under the bathroom and she is busy. And I really have to poop. I'm waiting for a while but I can't stand it anymore and I'm doing a pile of jeans. Then I hide it and finally get in and clean my pants.

Info:
Resolution : 2560x1440
Duration: 00:08:23
File Size: 1.83 GB

Download Video:
LucyBelle - Desperation under the bathroom and poop.part1
LucyBelle - Desperation under the bathroom and poop.part2
LucyBelle - Desperation under the bathroom and poop.part3
LucyBelle - Desperation under the bathroom and poop.part4

janet - Eat My Shit From The Toilet

Description

So you're always spying on me in the toilet!! You must want to be my toilet slave to clean me after I pee and poop. Or perhaps I'll just let everything go directly into your mouth. Okay prepare yourself Finish with my shit and shove your face in my toilet like a bitch.

Info:
Duration: 00:03:40
File Size: 420.76 MB

Download Video:
janet - Eat My Shit From The Toilet

janet - Explosive Diarrhea In Snickers Leggings

Description

Oh, I love these SNICKERS leggings, they serve me faithfully many years, taking all my shit so leggings must soaked in the scent of my ass! I shit in these leggings. I produce an disgusting diarrhea in my snickers leggings. I release my super disgusting diarrhea in my sexy leggings. Quickly got extremely shitty. Also as the diarrhea was explosive it's just smeared on my ass. I remove the pants on halfway to show you this mess. Disgusting and stinky diarrhea for sure. And I totally destroyed my lovely leggings with it. Enjoy!

Info:
Format: wmv
Audio : 161
Duration: 00:10:12
File Size: 927.39 MB

Download Video:
janet - Explosive Diarrhea In Snickers Leggings.part1
janet - Explosive Diarrhea In Snickers Leggings.part2

UkKinkykatiescat - Huge poo and hair conditioning

Description

My huge poo squeezed hard through my thong onto the awaiting shower floor then scooped up and given to my hair and full body and face smear before washing all my organic goodness off with a good boob bounce section , I slap my full boobs up and down covered in poo x uk kinky Katie x enjoy

Info:
Duration: 00:08:41
File Size: 963.25 MB

Download Video:
UkKinkykatiescat - Huge poo and hair conditioning.part1
UkKinkykatiescat - Huge poo and hair conditioning.part2
UkKinkykatiescat - Huge poo and hair conditioning.part3

LucyBelle - Pancakes with a pile

Description

Big two pieces of poop in pancakes you have to see this! Everything looks delicious. And someone will enjoy eating it. For the pancakes smeared with peach jam, I make two big poop! It smells very tempting, this is the best combination. Sweet jam and delicious poop!

Info:
Duration: 00:07:02
File Size: 1.56 GB

Download Video:
LucyBelle - Pancakes with a pile.part1
LucyBelle - Pancakes with a pile.part2
LucyBelle - Pancakes with a pile.part3
LucyBelle - Pancakes with a pile.part4

VeganLinda - Shitting a huge load in a Glas

Description

Watch me in this video wearing only a tanned colored bra on without underwear. My pussy is hairy. I have only a clear glass bowl next to me waiting for filling up with loads of yummy poo and pee. Sounds perfect. I tease you from behind a little bit but and my poo leaking out already Definitely have to poo. I squat over on the glass bowl and start to push out nice and slowly this perfectly huge creamy poo and then pee a lot on it. Loads of yummy paste. Stinky and nice You wish you would be here to smell it close to me

Info:
Duration: 00:01:41
File Size: 282.38 MB

Download Video:
VeganLinda - Shitting a huge load in a Glas

Scatdesire - Open Your Hole - Shit is Comming

Description

My toilet loves to eat shit. For two days it is the only food the slave consumes. On time the slave appears for dinner. Lying under the toilet chair, he receives many spicy sausages for a long time in his slave mouth, which he swallows good. Finally, he gets some slaps and is spit on by the mistress.

Info:
Duration: 00:11:15
File Size: 1.2 GB

Download Video:
Scatdesire - Open Your Hole - Shit is Comming.part1
Scatdesire - Open Your Hole - Shit is Comming.part2
Scatdesire - Open Your Hole - Shit is Comming.part3

Nasty Plate for My Toilet - scatdesire

Description

Hey there! Have you been a good toilet? Have you? Yes! Yes you have! And you deserve a reward for being a good toilet for beautiful women. Enjoy my birthing a hefty, MASSIVE shit on a plate for you to enjoy, you're going to smell, kiss, and slowly savor my mountain of hot "chocolate fudge"!

Info:
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration: 00:07:36
File Size: 598.61 MB

Download Video:
Nasty Plate for My Toilet - scatdesire.part1
Nasty Plate for My Toilet - scatdesire.part2

Janet - Pooping Underwater in the Bath

Description

Today I have you underwater..in my BATHROOM..it's clean for now but not for long! First I will tease you with my perfect ass! You have the perfect view as shit escapes my asshole underwater and covering you.floating around you.. You get the view others never get. Hmm I don't think you're done. Get your face in that pile of my shit.No? Fine then I'll slam your face in it!

Info:
Duration: 00:05:49
File Size: 920.99 MB

Download Video:
Janet - Pooping Underwater in the Bath.part1
Janet - Pooping Underwater in the Bath.part2

JapScatSlut - Shit Cake Eating Slave

Description

My 20th video and longest clip from JapScatSlut ✨

I did perfect shit in a mug and ate it with some yummy creamy cake today.

It has been hard to swallow some shit but that is the most important and sexy performance that I need to do for Master.
He wants me to swallow shit as much as I can.

Info:
Resolution : 1080x1920
Duration: 00:18:23
File Size: 713.9 MB

Download Video:
JapScatSlut - Shit Cake Eating Slave.part1
JapScatSlut - Shit Cake Eating Slave.part2

Femdom Scat POV Education in German

Description

I explain to you what scat training is actually all about. Until the end of the video you have to masturbate and listen to your goddess. I will show you my ass and asshole, while I insult you. Then I will shit right over you. You horny toilet bitch will have to eat my shit and jerk off to my countdown!

Info:
Duration: 00:10:40
File Size: 777.04 MB

Download Video:
Femdom Scat POV Education in German.part1
Femdom Scat POV Education in German.part2

Eat My Poop and Smell It - scatdesire

Description

I handed the plate to him and said, you need to eat all shit, and I want all of it not on this plate. Do you understand? Slave lowered his head and nodded obediently. Are you ready Toilet? After a few seconds I told him to put the plate down. NOW EAT my yeasterday shit! I exclaimed! Slave trembled at the thought. OPEN YOUR MOUTH, PIG! I nudged his head forward with my crop, pushing his agape lips right to the surface of my delicacy on the plate. Take a big bite! Chew with your mouth closed and don't stop until I tell you to! I dutifully obeyed, chewing her chunky present into a soft mush. Then I stood in front of my toilet, and shit on the bag, which then wore a slave on his head. He breathed my shit and enjoyed the awful smell!

Info:
Duration: 00:10:35
File Size: 1.14 GB

Download Video:
Eat My Poop and Smell It - scatdesire.part1
Eat My Poop and Smell It - scatdesire.part2
Eat My Poop and Smell It - scatdesire.part3

Dont resist Eat My Poop - scatdesire

Description

As on the toilet, I piss and shit you in your mouth. I have done you good. Quite peacefully, I sit on my toilet chair on you and emptied of my piss and shit. After a short stretching I shit my scat in slave's mouth. I order you toopen mouth. I push shit slowly into your toilet mouth. How disgusting to eat the whole shit. You are good slave!

Info:
Duration: 00:15:56
File Size: 1.72 GB

Download Video:
Dont resist Eat My Poop - scatdesire.part1
Dont resist Eat My Poop - scatdesire.part2
Dont resist Eat My Poop - scatdesire.part3
Dont resist Eat My Poop - scatdesire.part4

Diarrhea For Your Mouth - scatdesire

Description

All you're fit for, is to be a dump for a female bottom you pervert. First slave licks my shoes and cleans them with his tongue. My slave looked up as my anal sphincter opened up and a brown turd slipped out like a small snake. He opened his mouth and accepted her fudge. It smelt horrible and tasted foul. I dropped another torrent of diarrhea onto his face and all fall in his opened mouth . Now he serves as my toilet every day!

Info:
Duration: 00:10:20
File Size: 900.63 MB

Download Video:
Diarrhea For Your Mouth - scatdesire.part1
Diarrhea For Your Mouth - scatdesire.part2

Toilet Slave Scat Feeding - janet

Description

I tease my slave with a beautiful body and use it as an ashtray. I watch the submissive slave taste my shit. Next time I make this loser eat my shit completely - he will have no choice and will gladly gobble up all my poop and lick my ass clean.

Info:
Duration: 00:18:05
File Size: 1.75 GB

Download Video:
Toilet Slave Scat Feeding - janet.part1
Toilet Slave Scat Feeding - janet.part2
Toilet Slave Scat Feeding - janet.part3
Toilet Slave Scat Feeding - janet.part4

Toilet For Scat Mistress - scatdesire

Description

You want to shit yourself out and catch a complete failure as a living toilet. Already as I slap slave face the dirty sow suffers so that a relaxed toilet course is impossible. When I shit on the plate, I got really angry. Yesterday I had eaten a lot of grilled meat with lots of onion. It all came out now, even the asshole stretched my ass. The toilet could have shown once that it also creates such a solid load, but at the end I excite him from suffering and smear shit all over his face, slave had to clean everything away does not go at all, I want to finally relax with the shit.

Info:
Duration: 00:11:23
File Size: 1.22 GB

Download Video:
Toilet For Scat Mistress - scatdesire.part1
Toilet For Scat Mistress - scatdesire.part2
Toilet For Scat Mistress - scatdesire.part3

Toilet Loser Eat My SHIT - Mistress Emily

Description

I have a naughty slave and I will beat him for the slightest disobedience. I controlling the slave, beating his eggs and laughing. He is pathetic and insignificant human toilet. I order him to lie down on the floor, face up, with his mouth wide open. I squat over his head and ... I relief myself. His mouth is full with my fragrant shit now and he knows what to do - he starts chewing and swallowing. not a single piece of shit must fall on the floor!

Info:
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration: 00:13:23
File Size: 755.35 MB

Download Video:
Toilet Loser Eat My SHIT - Mistress Emily.part1
Toilet Loser Eat My SHIT - Mistress Emily.part2

Mouthfull of Nasty Shit - Mistress Emily

Description

I have an obedient toilet slave. Every day I use the slave's mouth for my needs. Every morning, as I'm wakes up, I piss and shit in his mouth. Today, I make his mouth full of my thick smelly shit. Do you want to be in his place?

Info:
Duration: 00:12:28
File Size: 1.06 GB

Download Video:
Mouthfull of Nasty Shit - Mistress Emily.part1
Mouthfull of Nasty Shit - Mistress Emily.part2
Mouthfull of Nasty Shit - Mistress Emily.part3

Back