Scat Smearing Licking Extreme Show Videos

Svetlana - Lots of liquid diarrhea in white shorts

Description

Hi everyone. In this video, you will see me in my white shorts. I didn't put on my shorts right away, I did it with you. It was an ordinary day and I decided to make a video for you, especially since I was taking a laxative because my stomach was aching and I could not go to the toilet this morning. I put on white shorts and posed for you for the camera in my hallway. Then when I felt that the shit was ready to go outside, I turned on the camera with my booty and released my diarrhea into my shorts. I also wrote and hot urine runs down my legs. A thin, warm diarrhea ran down my legs and into my shorts. I posed in front of you in dirty and wet shorts. It was easy and comfortable for me. I really love to shoot for you. So I look forward to welcoming you again and again. New videos will appear for you in our store almost every day! Until next time! Happy viewing!

Info:
Format: mp4
Resolution : 1920x1080
Audio : mp4a-40-2
Duration: 00:12:05
File Size: 704.97 MB

Download Video:
Svetlana - Lots of liquid diarrhea in white shorts.part1
Svetlana - Lots of liquid diarrhea in white shorts.part2

Plate Of Huge Shit Glass of Drink Dessert

Description

Today I guess is your lucky day because I'm looking for a toilet slave for myself. I want to make his delicious meal every single day or few times a week and I help how can use then or eat them. I want to make so many delicious food and yummy drink to my slave. Maybe is that you? Is that you who am I looking for? If that you listening carefully to me. I know you've dreaming about to taste me, drink me even licking me. Taste everything. I want to give you everything because I know you're my toilet slave. First of all do you like my satin panty? And you want to taste my pussy? Pussy of your Goddess? I've prepared a plate for you and a glass. Are you ready to see my ass making your perfect sausage for Sunday lunch? It's on the way. I push out my big and long poo for you. You can sorry that can't smell it right now. Awesome smells for sure. Fill up your glass too. Don't want you to let thirsty. So the meal is ready for serve but I have some sweet desserts as well after lunch. Nice and rainbow shit dipped lollipop. I love sweats but instead I eat it give it to you. My slave wants more than me. I taste a bit. I would say sweet and shit great mix. But you'll get it after you've had all my shit sausage. I guess I've made enough big meal for my slave, you're not staying hungry:)

Info:
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration: 00:15:17
File Size: 673.63 MB

Download Video:
Plate Of Huge Shit Glass of Drink Dessert.part1
Plate Of Huge Shit Glass of Drink Dessert.part2

Mistress Emily - Come On Eat My Shit Slave

Description

I have a slave for every day and he love when I shit in his mouth, because he is my toilet. I'm peeing in transparent ware and I will give to drink this nectar for him later. I mounted the camera close that it was visible as shit comes to his mouth, directly from the source. The mouth of the slave is completely clogged with my shit! I put my leg on his face, having closed his mouth and give him the command to eating my shit. He carefully chews pieces of my shit. I told him to open a mouth and to put out the tongue to make sure that he has eaten all my shit. And finally I fill his mouth with my pee. He is very good toilet!

Info:
Resolution : 2560x1440
Duration: 00:08:52
File Size: 1006.33 MB

Download Video:
Mistress Emily - Come On Eat My Shit Slave.part1
Mistress Emily - Come On Eat My Shit Slave.part2
Mistress Emily - Come On Eat My Shit Slave.part3

DirtyBetty - Croc Toy and Crazy Scat Girl

Description

New absolutely crazy video with a huge ass, fresh and fragrant shit, and of course crazy eyes full of desire to get covered in shit and taste it! Her pussy is already wet and her mouth is drooling, fresh shit slowly creeps out of her fat ass, she literally dives into her excrements . but then a crocodile enters the scene .

Info:
Duration: 00:09:09
File Size: 798.31 MB

Download Video:
DirtyBetty - Croc Toy and Crazy Scat Girl.part1
DirtyBetty - Croc Toy and Crazy Scat Girl.part2

efrolesbians - Daisy Dukes Dump Dinner

Description

You need to eat you look rather weak. Let me fix you up a hot dish. I ate chinesse take out, McGriddles, Carmal Frappe, Popcorn and a donut, so this should be very very nurishing for you. I have on my favorite pair of short shorts, jeans cut to daisy dukes style exposed pockets cameltoe cinched pussy cover. Short shirt with below boob show.. I have to work you up first with a little ass tease, big tit drops out and finally I get in position backwards chair sitting and then I let it go. It takes a long long while for it all to slowly come out. Sludgy textured shit pushing it out, full view then closeup while I make up a big pile of hot soft serve just for you. Oopse though I mooshed it all over my ass pussy and shorts, and I need you to eat it all up. Clean up this mess.

Info:
Format: wmv
Audio : 161
Duration: 00:09:27
File Size: 775.88 MB

Download Video:
efrolesbians - Daisy Dukes Dump Dinner.part1
efrolesbians - Daisy Dukes Dump Dinner.part2

XshayXshayX - Squishy and Sloppy Pantyhose Fun

Description

I had not pooped yesterday and had a large Chinese food dinner. Shanghai noodles, broccoli, mu shu beef, chicken with orange. Lots of vegetables. My tummy started to gurgle while I was preparing to take a shower.

I expel a wet, sloppy shit into my very tight pantyhose. It's so squishy and chunky. I smear it and squish it with my hands. Listen closely to the sounds of shit being smooshed with my nylon covered feet. By the end of the vid I rip my pantyhose from my body and wash up a bit. I kiss you goodbye!

Great squishy sounds. Open windows. Great light.

Link to high res provided with proof of purchase (file too large to upload here)

Info:
Duration: 00:09:30
File Size: 494.68 MB

Download Video:
XshayXshayX - Squishy and Sloppy Pantyhose Fun.part1
XshayXshayX - Squishy and Sloppy Pantyhose Fun.part2

SweetBettyParlour - Surreal Babe and Fetish Scat Play

Description

A cold and ominous room.
Surreal ambient music.
And
Huge Poop Play and Smear Shit on Face! Dark Scat Fetish Show!
A charming, strange girl with extraordinary love.
Her eyes are burning with passion, and her ass is about to burst.
The pressure builds, and a stream of thick, warm, and fragrant shit bursts out of her huge, throbbing ass!
Everything is covered in shit, but this is just the beginning, you will see the spectacle of crazy games with shit in her mouth, sucking, licking, smearing a large layer on her face, sniffing, and etc!
You will see not only a sexy pooping ass with a truly monstrous shit but also a real passion for your own feces.

Info:
Duration: 00:03:39
File Size: 397.58 MB

Download Video:
SweetBettyParlour - Surreal Babe and Fetish Scat Play

Olgas period in January began

Description

Good morning dear friends, fans and guests of our store. In this video, Olga in the morning, she started her period and she shot a video in the morning with a pad. Olga showed her panties and a pad in the blood and she was always there and Olga sniffed and licked her sometimes. Olga masturbated her hairy pussy inside which was blood from menstruation. Olga showed her fingers covered in blood and licked them the same way. Then she lifted her legs and took a shit right on the bed. A portion of warm, appetizing shit came out))) it looked so tasty, it was already drooling. Enjoy watching you all. You should like it and you should see it in full!

Info:
Duration: 00:11:25
File Size: 991.94 MB

Download Video:
Olgas period in January began.part1
Olgas period in January began.part2
Olgas period in January began.part3

Creamy Big Shit On Panty Sniffing Cumming

Description

Woke up very early morning and felt to poo. I had big portion of green salad with dressing and veggies made my poo so creamy. Watch me tell you I feel shit and the other thing is I'm horny. So I just take off my cute floral pants and knee on. Cannot hold it for long, I will poop on my pants, not into as usually. I expect for a big and yummy poo and I've got it. Massive creamy, looks so delicious poo on panty. I tell you to sniff and tell you how nice the smells of. I bet you'll fall in love with the smells of my shit.. I hold my poo with panty and sniffing but I will masturbating with my Hitachi Magic Wand, this toy makes me orgasm so fast. I really enjoy it. I lift up legs and turn on the wand pleasing my pussy and moaning a lot. Sniffing my poo, and playing. Sniff and play I can't being quiet haha. After had orgasms I finger my pussy and make myself squirt too and take some sniff of poop. I wish you could smell it. Finally I show off one more time the pile of poo on panty. Nice isn't it?

Info:
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration: 00:16:05
File Size: 711.09 MB

Download Video:
Creamy Big Shit On Panty Sniffing Cumming.part1
Creamy Big Shit On Panty Sniffing Cumming.part2

scatdesire - Eat and Dump Corn

Description

Are you like me and you enjoy seeing all the undigested food inside someone's shit? I shit out a massive pile of dark brown shit and when I take a closer look I see lots of sweetcorn. No wonder this poop was spicey coming out my asshole. Watch as I eat most of corn. I follow this up with shits laced with corn. You'll love the sight of my ass squeezing out shit after shit! These turds are very ripe, too. I stunk up on your plate. Enjoy!

Info:
Duration: 00:11:10
File Size: 693.46 MB

Download Video:
scatdesire - Eat and Dump Corn.part1
scatdesire - Eat and Dump Corn.part2

scatdesire - Dirty Toy Car

Description

Watch me destroy toy cars bst way i know how. I rub the plastuc cars over my pussy, inserting them inside my pussy and cumming all over them before rubbing all over my asshole.
The feeling of those toy wheels running over my tight ass feels amazing and i line them up and let out a big log all over them. before smearing them with my warm scat.
Destroying Toy Cars Feels Amazing

Info:
Duration: 00:10:12
File Size: 946.89 MB

Download Video:
scatdesire - Dirty Toy Car.part1
scatdesire - Dirty Toy Car.part2

janet - MASSIVE Shit For My Toilet

Description

Hey there! Have you been a good toilet? Have you? Yes! Yes you have! And you deserve a reward for being a good toilet. Enjoy my birthing a hefty, MASSIVE shit on a slave mouth to enjoy, you're going to smell, kiss, and slowly savor my mountain of hot "chocolate fudge"!

Info:
Duration: 00:10:15
File Size: 1.08 GB

Download Video:
janet - MASSIVE Shit For My Toilet.part1
janet - MASSIVE Shit For My Toilet.part2
janet - MASSIVE Shit For My Toilet.part3

Margo - Big Ass Shits a Lot

Description

I am Bonya, a beautiful 21 year old bbw mistress with a big breast and huge buttocks and wide open arse. I shit a lot. My slave wears a black mask with an open mouth and i'm gonna put my shit in his mouth and he's gonna eat it all. In this video you can see my very big buttocks in jeans, close up. I take off them and you see my asshole. I'm pushing you can see my hole open up and my shit come out, there are big and long sausages falling on the slave's face. This pig who likes it, my shit stinks a lot. My shit on his face I love the tortured, hummmmmmmm. There is a lot of shit

Info:
Duration: 00:09:38
File Size: 906.09 MB

Download Video:
Margo - Big Ass Shits a Lot.part1
Margo - Big Ass Shits a Lot.part2

LoveRachelle - Scat Smear - Eat JOI For Scat Perv

Description

I'm so turned on that you're excited enough to play with my shit that you'd actually buy it for me to mail to you. let me show you how I fill up this container with my stinky poop, first hard and chunky, then creamy and perfect for smearing Before I vacuum seal the poop and sign it, I give you dirty jerk off instructions, including exactly how I want you to smell, lick, smear my poop, how to touch yourself using my shit as lube, and how to chew and swallow it up. don't cum until I tell you

Info:
Resolution : 4096x2160
Duration: 00:12:53
File Size: 1.8 GB

Download Video:
LoveRachelle - Scat Smear - Eat JOI For Scat Perv.part1
LoveRachelle - Scat Smear - Eat JOI For Scat Perv.part2
LoveRachelle - Scat Smear - Eat JOI For Scat Perv.part3
LoveRachelle - Scat Smear - Eat JOI For Scat Perv.part4

LadyScarlet - Lady Scarlet Exciting shit

Description

This is an amazing video. My slave stays horny for a long time with my shit and piss in his mouth. He really wants to taste those delicacies and being under my ass drives him crazy! There are several shots to show the action well, to show me and its being a toilet. The video starts with the slave sniffing my ass and loving my belly full of his meal. Then I make him lick my panties with a strip of shit. Until I shit and piss in his mouth. He masturbates all the time and I like this reaction, a sign of the strong desire to serve me. It will be me with my hands to make him enjoy as a reward for being a fantastic latrine.

Info:
Duration: 00:19:21
File Size: 1.37 GB

Download Video:
LadyScarlet - Lady Scarlet Exciting shit.part1
LadyScarlet - Lady Scarlet Exciting shit.part2
LadyScarlet - Lady Scarlet Exciting shit.part3

Janet - Pink Leggings - Shit for You

Description

I enter the room with my pink tight leggings and relax after a work out. I find you under my ass. waiting for me. You must be pretty desperate to eat my shit, don't you? You so pathetic. You won't eat any food in the kitchen unless it goes through my ass, first. Come on slave. Beg me to shit on the plate for you. Let's look how much teasing you can take, as I sway my hips and thrust my big perfect ass in your mug. Aren't you hungry? Beg, loser, and tell me that eating my poop is all you're worth.

Info:
Duration: 00:07:28
File Size: 487.59 MB

Download Video:
Janet - Pink Leggings - Shit for You.part1
Janet - Pink Leggings - Shit for You.part2

Goddesslucy - 8 Delicious Dumps Compilation

Description

I took daily shits in front of the camera and named each one to create this compilation of 8 trips to the toilet. This video is edited to showcase the movement of turds stretching my asshole and sliding and popping out. If you like to watch my asshole working to push out these thick sexy shits and you want to see them come out one after another, then this video is for you. Each dump also has a 1.5 second title screen showing their name and most of them also have a brief shot of the pile of shit. This is like my previous compilation but I think my technique of filming improved!

1. THE BIG SHINY CRAP CASCADE I can't wait to poop! I can barely stand still before my asshole starts opening up and you can see dark crumbly nuggets shining in the light as my asshole becomes wider. This is a thick hard, dark one that fades into a lighter softer texture. I pee while attempting to push out the last fart and tiny turd. Bristol stool scale- starts as a 2 and ends as a 4

2. FLUFFY AND JUICY-LOOKING LOGS (For some reason you can not hear this one not sure why, sorry, I thought you would like to see it anyways) This one is mostly softer but not like liquid. Is that corn? Watch how the pieces seem to tear off as I am shitting while standing up. Rectal mucous causes the shits to have a polished shine that makes them look juicy. Bristol- type 3

3. STICKY SOUNDING SHIT STORM My pussy is so wet as I am pushing out this corn filled shit. It took a moment to crown but once it did the smelly shits were all unleashed. You can hear wet sounds from the sticky shit passing rapidly as well as my exhausted breath as you watch this one rapidly slide out of my asshole. I show you the pile of turds and you can see my pussy cream dripped on top. Bristol- 4-2

4. LOGS, SHINY POPS AND WET FARTS. Watch my sweaty asshole slowly open up around these solid logs that won't be held back anymore. Then watch me wetly fart and pop out some small smooth wet shits that come flying out with force. And you can see where I got the last ones on the toilet seat because i was shitting standing up lol. bristol 2-4

5. DARK SLITHERING SHITS Hard heavy, sticky turds stretch my asshole wide. Watch my shitty asshole pushing as piss drips from between my pussy lips until my asshole widens with long hard shits gliding out and hear my breath as I push them out of my asshole.

6. LONG PERFECT PLOP. This long shit glides easily and perfectly out of my ass. It has a dark color that fades to a lighter color. I know you love watching me stand here and push out all these perfect shits for you.

1. SMOOTH CHOCOLATE RODS WITH PISS. Watch this long chocolatey smooth shit fall from my ass.

8. BROWN SOFTNESS. My ass has goosebumps and I know it's time to urgently unload this hot brown stuff from my ass.

Info:
Duration: 00:06:26
File Size: 792.96 MB

Download Video:
Goddesslucy - 8 Delicious Dumps Compilation.part1
Goddesslucy - 8 Delicious Dumps Compilation.part2

Back