Sado Ladies

Record of a training session for slaves making mistakes. The slave were so scared of me that they dare not speak normally.

Info:
File Size: 123 MB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: avc1
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:10:33
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 1499 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TaiwanTrampleClubKrystalFappingAsian.mp4

I took my friend to see how I treated slave. She was incredible at first, but later she thought it was fun and followed me kick this slave. I believe this slave did not dare to let me shame in front of my friend. The slave is just my toy, and I can do whatever I want with my friend. Even if the slave's face is severely hurt. But our feet don't stop until we are happy.

Info:
File Size: 262 MB
Duration: 00:16:36
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 2077 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TaiwanTrampleClubKrystalaiendkicking.mp4

Breathtaking blond Zoe is a spoiled girl from a rich family, but she is also a top level model. She studies in the most famous American College and she has her own philosophy of life: There are the smart and the stupid people. There are the rich and the poor, the social classes exist. Elitist Zoe is very strick and dominant with poor men over 40ies, she consider the losers of life. And it entertains her to have some of them at her feet as her slaves, dominating them and humiliating them as she wants!

This poor guy was the doorman at Zoe's apartment, looking from the first moment so submissive and loser! She called him one time to go up and she announced to him that he is considered now as her slave! The poor guy can give his life for his Mistress, feeling so lucky to be at her feet! Zoe calls him and commands him to worship her sexy feet. She looks smoking hot in her red dress and she guides the loser how to worship her feet properly. He licks and sucks as there is no tomorrow and when Zoe is bored, she sends him away and relaxes back. What a Lady is Zoe.

Info:
File Size: 188 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:04:34
Video: AVC, 854x480, 29.970 FPS, 5560 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ZoeTheRichAndThePoorLickMyEleeWorship.mp4

Tonight is the first meeting of the CFNM Society - a women's group formed to watch men strip naked. Organizers Candice and Lana have talked Brian into being their first male but he is nervous about how many people have turned up to watch. They ignore his protests and shove him onto the stage, then yank his robe off as the watching women whistle and cheer! He starts jerking off but nerves get the better of him so the girls take over and wank him to a big orgasm as the crowd of women cheer!
Tags: Group, Handjob, Small Cock, Upskirt, Watching

Info:
File Size: 534 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:09:04
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 312 kb/s

Download Links:

11___PureCFNMCFNMSOCIETYCg.mp4

Missy is a fan of Lady Voyeurs and often fingers herself watching the guys jerking off on our site. Today she has the chance to meet her favorite stud Justin - she likes him because his dick is always rock hard and he cums so much. The sexy Missy can't wait to see it in the flesh and begs him to strip for her. When his cock appears rock hard she decides to strip naked for him, revealing a flawless body and wet pussy. It's not long before he shoots a massive cumshot across the room for her!
Tags: Big Cumshot, Brunettes, Cock Shock, Dirty Talking, Female Nudity, Lingerie, MILF, Upskirt, Watching

Info:
File Size: 479 MB
Duration: 00:08:03
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 315 kb/s

Download Links:

11___PureCFNMHERFAVORITESTMissyWild.mp4

Beautiful schoolgirl Asia has been tied up by a burglar who then strips naked and starts jerking off in front of her. The exhibitionist pervert means her no harm though and as his cock gets bigger and bigger the young girl becomes full of lust. He gropes her tits and lifts her skirt and feels her ass. She then begs him to untie her hands so she can feel his big dick and when he does she quickly shoves his cock in her mouth. She sucks him lovingly until he cums on her tongue.
Tags: Amateur, Ball Play, Blowjob, Cum In Mouth, Cum On Body, Cum On Clothes, Interracial, Lingerie, Restrained, Uniform, Upskirt

Info:
File Size: 715 MB
Duration: 00:12:02
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 321 kb/s

Download Links:

11___PureCFNMTIEDSCHOOLaRae.mp4

Slave, come here and look at my dirty feet! It's your fault!", young Sarah calls for her slave in a very bad mood. As always, the arrogant and spoiled girl makes her private slave responsible for everything. This time, she thinks he has not brought her the high heels although she hasn't decided which pair she wants to wear.

That's why she had to walk with bare feet round about 10 meters, and of course that is a disaster for a rich girl. The soles of her feet are dirty now. But the slave will like them clean, that is for sure. Sarah sits down and with a bugged voice she orders him to start licking her feet. The slave has to lay down and with his tongue he has to lick every inch of the young lady's feet.

Of course, he can't do that to her satisfaction. Sometimes, his tongue is too wet, sometimes there is too much pressure, sometimes too less. So it seems to be an hour for the slave, because licking without a break in such uncomfortable position is hard work, even Sarah's feet are so beautiful.

Info:
File Size: 190 MB
Duration: 00:06:41
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 3787 kb/s

Download Links:

11___SadoLadiesCleanMyFeetFoWorship.mp4

Male slave is sitting in a chair, Amirah is wearing a sexy revealing bikini with a lot of make up with fake eye-lashes, and a neutral lipstick (NOT red). Amirah sits down right on top of him and puts her face directly against his to make direct very close eye contact. She is staring directly into his eyes with a LOT of up close face to face eye contact. she starts screaming at him loudly to look at her begin to give him the most disgusting spit and bad breath humiliation ever possible with disgusting spit / hard breath non-stop. Amirah starts with multiple hard fast breaths directly into slave's face and follows it with very hard face spitting. Amirah stays right

Info:
File Size: 494 MB
Duration: 00:12:47
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 5267 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

Download Links:

11___UndermyprincessAmirahAdaring.mp4

YOUR BABY SITTER IS GOING TO OWN YOU, USING HER LATEX FEET AND HER BIG ROUND TITS.
Your wife will be home soon, so you better hurry if you want to cum, Mr. Robinson. The brat babby sitter will use her feet to get you hard, but she won't let you cum yet. She's is going to take control of everything when you cum. You will be sweating and begging and giving her everything before you cum, and your wife is going to be coming through that door soon.
"CUM ALL OVER MY BIG TITS, BEFORE YOUR WIFE WALKS IN, SO I WILL OWN YOU. HELLO WIFEY." - BLACKMAILING HOME WRECKING TIT

Info:
File Size: 775 MB
Duration: 00:21:30
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 57.0 kb/s

Download Links:

11___WomenonTopofmenVenusGirlsBIGTITBABYSITTERFROMHLACIE.mp4

IF YOU SPILL PRE-CUM INTO YOUR CHASTITY DEVICE, YOU WILL BE PLUGGED.
To work at this School YOUR COCK MUST CONSTANTLY BE CONTROLLED BY YOUR FEMALE BOSSES. They keep you in chastity and don't allow any leakage. Probing and fucking your cock is an advanced technique, to FORCE ALL YOU YOUR CUM BACK INSIDE, Ruin your erection and make your cock raw. You may get once-a-month milking, if you are obedient and docile. But if you cum, if your slave slime leaks out, you will be punished and your orgasm ruined. - COCK PROBING AND FUCKING, MALE MILKING AND RUINATION ORGASM BY YOUR NEW BOSS MISTRESS JANUARY
"IF MILKING MAKES YOU CUM, I WILL RUIN IT!"

Info:
File Size: 659 MB
Duration: 00:11:17
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 7912 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 248 kb/s

Download Links:

11___WomenonTopofmenVenusGirlsEMPLOYEEPENISPLY.mp4

TO BE A TEACHER AT MS. JANUARY'S SCHOOL, REQUIRES KNOWING YOUR PLACE AND STAYING IN CHASTITY. It's a rigorous training program, no hard cocks, no WET DREAMS. She uses her long nails on your caged cock and balls to make it try to get hard and make it hurt. Only Mean Boss January can TUG YOUR COCK to make it grow. Only She can SEXUALLY HARASS. You are now the SERVANT OF HER SCHOOL as She pushes and squeezes and tugs to make your cock fill up your chastity and MAKE YOU CUM ON COMMAND.
"TO KEEP YOUR JOB YOU WILL STAY IN CHASTITY, AND GET TUG JOBS, FROM JANUARY"

Info:
File Size: 717 MB
Duration: 00:12:10
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 7976 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 251 kb/s

Download Links:

11___WomenonTopofmenVenusGirlsSCHOOLEARY.mp4

"LET'S MAKE YOUR FUCKING DINNER, BITCH"
EVERY DAY YOU MAKE MY DINNER, AND IT BETTER NOT BE LATE. ALL YOU GET TO EAT IS CUM. Goddess shoves her soiled panties in your mouth, for bringing HER DINNER LATE. She has a nice big plate of food, and you are starving but your plate is empty. SHE ONLY LETS YOU EAT CUM. "ARE YOU HUNGRY FOR CUM? BEG ME TO LET YOU EAT YOUR CUM. BEG FOR A HOT JUICY LOAD. " Maybe if you're lucky, tomorrow I'll bring some BIG BLACK CUM HOME FOR YOUR DINNER. - GODDESS AIDEN MILKS YOUR BALLS.
HUNGRY FOR A BIG FUCKING PLATE OF CUM?

Info:
File Size: 571 MB
Duration: 00:09:43
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 7972 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 232 kb/s

Download Links:

11___WomenonTopofmenVenusGirlsSquirtForYSAIDEN.mp4

I had been somewhat pleased with this particular slave and so I decided to allow him an orgasm. Prior to him relieving himself over my boots I made him kiss and lick them from top to bottom, then whilst he was kissing my leather covered ass I sandwiched his cock between my boots and ordered him to fuck them. It wasn't long before he shot his load over the freshly licked boots so there was only one job left for him to do. return them to their pristine condition again with his not so eager tongue.

Tags: boot domination, boot worship, boots, humiliation, knee boots, leather, leather boots, leather knee boots, leather mini skirt, spittin

Info:
File Size: 292 MB
Duration: 00:05:40
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 7016 kb/s

Download Links:

11____Femdom_2020__Femme_Fatale_Films___Boot_Fucker___Super_HD___Part_1._Starring_Divine_Mistress_Heather.mp4

Eeeeeeendlich nach einer gefuhlten Ewigkeit gibts das nachste Video fur meine Suchtnapfe! Heute mit an Board neben meiner wundervollen Schwester, meine neue Scharfe Waffe ,,Skyla" . Zu dritt rotzen wir abwechselnd unseren neuen Napf voll, quasi eine Jungferntaufe ?? Neben der Zigarettenasche immer schon die fiesen Brocken rein und das ganze immer schon steigernd . Das Video ist ungeschnitten und zeigt einen ganz normalen Madelsabend bei UNS in der WG. Wer unsere ROTZCLIPS kennt, und die schon krass fand, darf sich wieder mal eines besseren belehren lassen ?? Es gibt halt keine Grenzen und ich setze gerne immer noch einen drauf, heute war es meine besonders scharfe Waffe mit seeeeeeehr viel Sp***flussssssssss. TEIL 1

Info:
File Size: 852 MB
Duration: 00:16:38
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 7000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

11___DieSadistinFeuchteTraumeWerdenWahrHD.mp4

Mind Conditioning for men is the only way to ensure they are susceptible to enslavement. Questions to open the mind in order for Me to analyze. The violent inflictions to enforce the fear and confusion to keep him ready for instructions.

Info:
File Size: 421 MB
Duration: 00:13:25
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 4247 kb/s

Download Links:

11___EmpressJenniferMindConditioapping.mp4

Featuring Miss Talia Tate! (a)worshiptalia We here at Wicked Eden have recently purchased a very expensive milking machine to be used on our slaves. Today, Ms Talia Tate and I are going to try it out. This boy has no idea what he's in for. After relentless teasing and humiliation from the two of us, his cock is rock hard. Once the milking machine goes on his cock, there's no stopping it. The machine pumps out every oz of cum our little slave has to give AND THEN JUST KEEPS GOING. You can barely hear his moans over our combined laughter. This will be a milking he won't recover from.

Info:
File Size: 726 MB
Duration: 00:11:08
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 24.000 FPS, 8925 kb/s

Download Links:

11___GoddessAlexandraSnowTestingOutthgasm.mp4

Estella and I have come up with another Smotherbench game that takes dummy's breath away. This one is all about giving him very short amounts of time to breathe between sits, and he'd better breathe deeply if he doesn't want to be in panic mode right away. We start at 45 seconds each and go up 15 seconds each round until, well, We exhaust him completely and stops responding!

We roll dice before each new sit just to determine how many breaths he gets. And to be extra cruel, any time it was a 5 or a 6 We rerolled. Couldn't go too easy on him! We quickly learned how much more quickly We could wear Our sub down by limiting his recovery time.

At the end of the clip once We've done our damage, dummy's cuffed legs are just leaning off to one side. So pathetic.

Info:
File Size: 775 MB
Duration: 00:17:34
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 5969 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___GoddessDDeepBreathsFtEstellaDSmother.mp4

The first in a new series. Watch Me dominate My slave and dream that it was you on the end of My leash, before we go any further you need to put your tongue on the lowest part of Me, and then whatever else I command. It starts with worshipping My boots, that clip is here in My Store " Lick My Boots"

In this second part My slave is ordered to remove My boots and start worshipping My feet, watch as he helplessly sniffs My feet, before I order him to suck My big toe and stuff My feet in his mouth before I start ramming them deep into his throat. I whip him into shape as I ride him before finishing by standing on his face and reinforcing his position underneath Me as an obedient slave to My every whim, that clip is here in My Store "My Foot Pleasure"

The Slave is then permitted to start working his way up My legs, sniffing, kissing and licking every inch as I whip and slap him about That clip is here in My Store " Lost in My Legs"

In this clip I want the slaves nose and tongue buried deep in My ass, there are few things more pleasurable than having a terrified slave frantically rubbing it's nostrils up and down My ass hole, I love grinding My ass into a slaves face as it struggles for air and demanding the tongue whore gets deep into My hole, tasting My divine ass as I use it for My pleasure.That clip is here in My Store " Weak fot My Ass"

In this final clip the slave is cowering and broken, beaten down and scared, now it is ready to be used as My fuck toy, an object that brings Me sexual pleasure. Watch My foreplay with My fuck slave, just a tongue and a cock for Me to use. Make Me wet fuck whore, I am going to rub Myself all over you and hurt you. Your fear and pain turns Me on, surrender yourself to Me, I will keep you locked in the Slave fucking room and Me and My friends will use you however we like for our depraved sexual gratification.

How would you feel with My collar around your neck, Me pulling the chain, pulling your face deeper into My ass, what would you give for this? You would give Me everything, just like this little bitch whore.

Info:
File Size: 814 MB
Duration: 00:11:03
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 9977 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MayaLiyerGoddessWorshipFation.mp4

Slave gets fucked in the ass with heel of Miss Trudy's shoe as he sucks on a dildo then Miss fucks the slaves ass with her dido on a stick before making him masturbate and cum over his face and mouth

You will see Me humiliating My slave by heel fucking the slaves ass-hole. Then I fuck My slaves ass-hole with a cock on a pole. You will see I make him go on his back with legs up and masturbate for Me so I can see him cum over himself and watch as cum goes in his mouth.

Info:
File Size: 157 MB
Duration: 00:11:33
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 1737 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 158 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MissTrudySlavegetsfuckedintheasdysPegging.mp4

It's the second day of the FemDom Retreat, and We, the Ladies, decided We want to enjoy both Our slaves and the exceptionally fine weather at the same time. When Mistresses Lilse von Hitte, Ava von Medisin, Devina and Me come out of the house, all dressed completely in latex and with Our big strap-on dildos ready for action, the slaves are waiting patiently in position, with their asses up, ready to be pounded. They are just meat for Our cocks, We just choose the ones We like and turn this whole thing into a real orgy: slaves being fucked up their asses, Mistresses enjoying it, and all this under the watchful eye of the "condom fairy", always ready to serve a Mistress when She needs condoms, gloves or lube. Let's see which slave will be able to better please his Mistress, which one is the biggest slut, and maybe he will get gang-banged by all of Us later.

Info:
File Size: 487 MB
Duration: 00:15:15
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4365 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressEzadaSinnOutdoorsSegging.mp4

Brandi Mae walks in from a long session of tanning in the sun to find her personal gaming chair ready for her. but can anyone be? Brandi holds no bars as she alternates between the most powerfully sexy Reverse Facesitting and Headscissors there is! Frequent sessions of Face Grinding & Reverse Riding put her throne directly in his place as Brandi unleashes her Femdom Fury as she laughs, mocks, and humiliates her gaming chair until his senses are utterly drained!

Brandi has an unbelievably HOT muscular physique with emphasis on her gloriously shaped booty, which you can easily see flex with every Face Pump & Thrust as she plays her video game, attempting to ignore his very existence! Whenever he moves, Brandi takes the opening to punish her face seat further with pythonic Reverse Headscissors until her begs for mercy! Brandi then puts him out of this Facesitting Heaven with a hellish reverse Headscissor Knockout!

After his KO, Brandi locks his face within her incredible thong bodysuit clad ass once again in an extremely tight and glute flexing Ass Smother that ensures his lights stay out for good

Info:
File Size: 1.91 GB
Duration: 00:13:15
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 20.3 Mb/s

Download Links:

11___PlayObeyGamingChairScissor.mp4

MIss Justene is the ultimate picture perfect Brat Princess. Her haughty attitude is savage and her demands upon others is staggering. This entitled little highness expects perfection regardless of how absurd or ludicrous her demands!
This poor slave can't win for losing. The balls are always in Justene's court (including his) and nothing he says or does will please her. His every action, word or even breath is an annoyance to her for which he will pay dearly.
She plays a humiliating game of Please Your Goddess with him for which there is no winning. There are only painful consequences as she ridicules, slaps, beats, totally defiles and ball busts his helpless human carcass. This poor, pitiful slave is left laid to waste, overwhelmed in a toxic pool of his own humiliation.

Info:
File Size: 163 MB
Duration: 00:14:06
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 24.000 FPS, 1481 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 127 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ASIANMEANGIRLSPAINFULLYMItene.mp4

Kiko has an appointment with a trendy downtown artist to unveil a piece for an art show next week. She commissioned the work for the sum of $50,000 for a gallery opening she put her life's work into organizing for the last year. The artist unveils the piece to her and the nincompoop turned out to be a complete fraud. He merely took a fire extinguisher and a cinder block and tried to pass it off as a piece of high end art.
Outraged by this swindle, Kiko forces him to his knees and face slaps the hell out of him over and over again. She also spits in his face, and verbally emasculating him for minutes at a time expressing her displeasure. She demands an explanation but all she gets are the weak excuses and feeble explanations of a lame wannabe artist so Kiko demands a pound of flesh for his offense.
Kiko further demands a refund of the $25,000 deposit (which of course the loser does not have). All he can do is offer himself as a slave to her until such time as he works off the debt. But the creepy guy is not even worth her time. So Kiko gets her money's worth by beating the out of him till she has her satisfaction. Maybe if she beats him long enough Kiko can make some art of her own on his face. You can guarantee one way or another Kiko is walking out of the gallery with a work of art.
Features: corporal punishment, face slapping, spitting, verbal humiliation, Asian, BDSM, female domination, beatdowns, role play, humiliation.

Info:
File Size: 98.6 MB
Resolution: 720 x 404
Duration: 00:09:18
Video: AVC, 720x404, 30.000 FPS, 1219 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ASIANMEANGIRLSYOUMUSTSUFFERko.mp4

Sydney is spending her afternoon as usual, texting her friends and sitting on her slave's face! The poor boy can barely breathe and she doesn't seem to have a care in the world. In fact, it's obvious she's having a ton of fun cutting off the slave's air again and again! She laughs at how red his face is turning, and even takes pictures to send to her friends.. the slave will NEVER live this down!

She continues to ignore his agony beneather her, totally oblivious to his plight as she just keeps taking selfies and texting. Why would a queen care about the condition of her chair? All that matters is that it doesn't move, doesn't speak and stays PUT! Wouldn't you love to spend the afternoon under Sydney's ass? Watch now and awe at the splendor of a spoiled brat using her living furniture!

Info:
File Size: 619 MB
Duration: 00:10:45
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 7919 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 127 kb/s

Download Links:

11___AstroDominaButtPinceSitting.mp4

In the competitive world of the office rivals are always seeking ways to get one up on each other. Some are prepared to use whatever underhand measures are necessary to feather their own nests. When a promotion comes up, manager Karen Turlington has two candidates in mind. But which of them has what it takes to impress her and get the job?

Info:
File Size: 118 MB
Resolution: 960 x 540
Duration: 00:06:53
Video: AVC, 960x540, 25.000 FPS, 2318 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 64.1 kb/s

Download Links:

11___CFNMTVOfficeRivalStrippedPart3.mp4

In the competitive world of the office rivals are always seeking ways to get one up on each other. Some are prepared to use whatever underhand measures are necessary to feather their own nests. When a promotion comes up, manager Karen Turlington has two candidates in mind. But which of them has what it takes to impress her and get the job?

Info:
File Size: 88.1 MB
Resolution: 960 x 540
Duration: 00:06:04
Video: AVC, 960x540, 25.000 FPS, 1960 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 64.1 kb/s

Download Links:

11___CFNMTVOfficeRivalStrippedPart4.mp4

"Here I am again, on top of my worthless slave", Lily says as this scene opens and we see her slave kicking for air under her perfect ass. "He'll find any excuse to get under my ass even if it does include tor-chure" she adds with a laugh. She finally raises her ass of his face, taking her cheeks in her hands and says "Can you really blame him though, look at this ass." She's right, who wouldn't suffer for that! After hovering over him she sits back down and says he's fortunate she even lets him see it but she knows him seeing it keeps him devoted. "He'd love if I farted in his face right now, when I tell him I'm gassy he lights right up" she says. She talks about how she loves to dutch oven him at night under the covers, while she is napping. "When he gets hungry I know he longs to eat my sch1t and would probably like it as a midnight snack under the covers." She says she'd wake up in the morning and probably not even know she soiled herself over night because he would have licked it all up.
Lily talks about how insatiable he is, how he loves to be her toilet, anything to do with her ass gets him excited. Meanwhile the slave is again kicking under her ass and Lily hardly seems to notice. "Toilet slaves are the lowest of slaves" she says, "Once they are your toilet they are yours for life." Lily kneels up and gets graphic with the slave telling him how she will use him and reminds him how he lives for her ass. The dumb slave reaches up to touch her ass and she slaps his hand away and threatens to tell her boyfriend on him who will likely face fuck him as punishment. "That's another thing he likes, sucking his cum from my pussy" she says, painting a clear picture as to how disgusted and debased this pig slave is. "My spit, my stinky armpits, my boyfriends cock, he loves everything as long as he is being used" she continues just as she accidentally lets out a nasty fart. She laughs because she knows he loves it. She tells him to sniff it all, disappointed that he didn't automatically start sniffing the second she blew her gas in his face. She then sits down on his face and lets another fart go. She grinds it into his face. "We may have to take this to the bedroom" she says and then directs him to crawl to the bathroom and wait on the floor with his mouth open until she gets there.

Info:
File Size: 484 MB
Duration: 00:06:34
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9970 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ClubStilettoFemDomTheTssLily.mp4

Mistress Irene has an insane big, beautiful ass. As this scene opens Irene has her ass on her slaves face and says she is trying to toughen it up. "Maybe I'll even be able to trample it with these stilettos" she says. She says she will lend him out to her girlfriends once he meet her standards. She now decides to test his limits by sitting full weight on his face. Her ass just envelopes his head and looks amazing. Go ahead have a kiss. After a lengthy sit she switches to bouncing up and down on his head. just because. "Does that feel like a boxing glove to your face?" she asks him.

She then turns around into a forward facing position and her feet on the ground. She slams down on his face and then gets up again and does it again and again. His face is well tenderized by now so she decides to just sit down and relax. She lifts her arms up and comments how sweaty she is and that someone will have to lick that up. Maybe you? After a long sit, she decides to sit back down on the chair and since you aren't there she has this slave lick her pits. "Long licks up and down" she tells him and then she makes him crawl to do the other one. "I'm too nice to these slaves" she says.

Info:
File Size: 469 MB
Duration: 00:06:23
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9954 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ClubstilettoButtDropsandBreathaceSitting.mp4

Nothing is better than just laying back, watching some TV and relaxing as My slave pampers My feet. Maybe the TV shows get to take a commercial break, but My slave doesnt. Just constant attention to My flawless feet. Some guys may see this as work but My slave loves it. He has filled his brain up with nothing but thoughts of My beautiful perfect feet so much so that there is nothing else in his little mind to talk about. The conversation may not be the most intellectually stimulating, but the foot massage is great. So I guess I keep him around for a little bit longer LOL. .

Info:
File Size: 338 MB
Duration: 00:11:45
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 3891 kb/s

Download Links:

11___EMPRESSJENNIFERCommeeeFootWorship.mp4

If My slave wants to be My total bitch, he has to up his skills. So now that I have a boyfriend I want My slave to tend to his needs also. Of course My man spends 24/7 thinking about how sexy I am so he's pretty much horny all the time. So My slave needs to be ready for that. I make him suck every dick in My collection of dildos and let him guess which one is most like My new boyfriend. Being a flat out cuck-bitch is a new thing for My slave, but I want My man to be satisfied so My slave needs to pick up some new cock sucking skills haha In a few short days My slave is going to get the boyfriend experience in a way he never thought. I want him to practice and get really good at making My BF happy. That's what real love is all about haha.

Info:
File Size: 399 MB
Resolution: 720 x 406
Duration: 00:16:12
Video: AVC, 720x406, 29.970 FPS, 3309 kb/s

Download Links:

11___EMPRESSJENNIFERTheeHaHa.mp4

Well, I may not be American nor care much about Thanksgiving, but since it's yet another celebration that will allow me to eat lots of yummy things and be treated like a queen, why not? Why not have my little pet cook for me and serve me, that is, of course! I really like Thanksgiving treats and sweet potato casserole is one of my favorite dishes. I still remember when I first tasted it and felt the combination of marshmallows and sweet potato in my mouth. Damn, my mouth is already watering just remembering that taste! Well, you better do a good job at recreating that dish I tried years ago in Boston, because if I won't like it.you won't like my punishment, either. And while you're cooking, I'm gonna sit there inspecting you and giving you instructions on how to cooking, while sipping ch4mpagne and smoking shisha. You think you can do a good enough job? Well, you better watch and learn from this little preview of how I like to train my pets! Cause you are most certainly next, little one!

Info:
File Size: 225 MB
Resolution: 1890 x 1080
Duration: 00:17:31
Video: AVC, 1890x1080, 29.970 FPS, 1574 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 213 kb/s

Download Links:

11___EroticTanyaLJAlittleidiotscoaining.mp4

When I woke up this morning, I was feeling extra super gasy. I thought it would go away after my morning "ritual" and going to the gym, but it apparently did not. And since I had my slave over at my place, I figured I came up with a way for him to be useful for me. I absolutely love sitting on my little pet's face and ch*king him with my farts, my ass and pussy, until he's trying hard to breath. There's nothing quite as exciting as having total control over a slave. That power exchange can make a Goddess like me really wet! And he was lucky enough to get to feel that wetness right on his face as I sat on it and made him swallow some of my farts. Did I say some? Oh, there was loads of them, and some really loud, stinky ones. To spice things up a little, I made him hold his breath for me while inhaling the precious gas. I think he's totally addicted now!

Info:
File Size: 104 MB
Duration: 00:06:43
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 1931 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 227 kb/s

Download Links:

11___EroticTanyaLJGaggingmyslathfarts.mp4

Although I am really Austrian, I was born in Romania and know a little bit about the traditions for Xmas around here! I also heard about this little thing they do, where they fatten up the pig before Christmas, just to chop it up and turn it into sausages and other yummy stuff meat-eaters enjoy! I am vegetarian since 6 years now and love it, but I gotta say I admire the Romanian people's dedication to making such gorgeous pork treats. And although Xmas is already gone, the holidays aren't over yet, so there's still time to fatten my own pig up, don't you think? There's at least some time left before New Year's Eve, so maybe I can get him to be chubby enough to execute haha �� And since I'm an amazing cook, on top of everything.how could I not use that against him! I know he's never gonna be able to say no to chocolate mousse made by my Goddess hands! And you won't be able to say no to it either, so go ahead and get lots of sweets - some chocolate, candy, nutella and some gingerbread, too. And I'm gonna want you to eat it all for me while I feed this little pet! Chop chop!

Info:
File Size: 122 MB
Duration: 00:10:13
Video: AVC, 1890x1080, 29.970 FPS, 1460 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 198 kb/s

Download Links:

11___EroticTanyaLJPiggygetsfadup.mp4

I was at the gym for a longer time than usual today and got back home feeling rather farty. It's so annoying having to hold all those farts in while I'm around people. I wish all of them had a fart fetish, just like my roommate. Well, seems like his addiction for my farts is growing more and more, since he's waiting for me to get back home all naked. I found him lying on the bed with his face ready to be filled with farts, but he has no idea what he just got into, cause I'm gonna fart a lot more than usual today. And once I've got his mouth all stinky, I'll put my dirty panties inside of it, then gag his mouth and torment him some more. After I've had enough fun teasing him, maybe I'll take that ball gag out of his mouth and give him the privilege of having my farts in his face some more. I want him to feel the taste of those stinky farts in his mouth for the rest of the day!

Info:
File Size: 102 MB
Duration: 00:07:32
Video: AVC, 1890x1080, 29.970 FPS, 1672 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 216 kb/s

Download Links:

11___EroticTanyaLJPostgymfartinuth.mp4

I noticed how much you loved seeing my slave being ignored and used as a foot stool while I did my thing and paid zero attention to you, too. So I figured it might be time for us to take things a little further and make him suffer a little more for my pleasure. I don't like it when slaves feel too comfortable and although him getting bruised knees is fun, I like ch*king him a lot more. And I know you'd absolutely love it if I sat on your face and ch0ked you, too, while I relaxed and watched TV. Isn't that so, loser? Too bad that I'm not planning to pay any attention to you, nor talk to you at all in this little clip here �� all you'll get is to watch silently, while you stroke and imagine it is you in his place. And then you'll fucking thank me for it with a tribute! Is that clear?

Info:
File Size: 151 MB
Duration: 00:14:16
Video: AVC, 1890x1080, 29.970 FPS, 1285 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 183 kb/s

Download Links:

11___EroticTanyaLJSittingonhpidface.mp4

Scandal in Dresden . LOL. Even soft spanking is too hard for the volunteer guinea pig. His nipples are also hypersensitive. A slight pinch already leads to unpleasant noises. The goddess is subtly bored. She will therefore make herself comfortable on his face by spitting on it, using it as an ashtray and much more.

Skandal in Dresden . LOL. Dem freiwilligen Versuchskaninchen ist selbst softes Spanking zu hart. Auch seine Nippel sind überempfindlich. Ein leichtes kneifen führt bereits zu unangenehmen Geräuschen. Göttin Syonera ist dezent gelangweilt. Sie wird es sich deswegen auf seinem Gesicht bequem machen in anspucken als Aschenbecher benutzen auf ihm stehen und vieles mehr.

Info:
File Size: 731 MB
Duration: 00:21:47
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 4524 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 165 kb/s

Download Links:

11___FemdombeautiesSyoneraVonStation.mp4

Mistress Serena's pain slut has already been reprogrammed to get turned on and only orgasm whilst in extreme pain, but she has decided to up the ante on his pain thresholds in this session. The slave's balls are sandwiched in the crushing plate and every now and then the pressure increased with a gentle yet cruel twist of the fly screws. His anal passage is filled with a humiliating plug and his nipples, not to be neglected are viciously clamped too. The ordeal really starts to test him when Mistress uses her stiletto heeled boots to jab at his most sensitive parts, but his immobility through bondage means he can do nothing but take the pain of her desire. Finally, his humiliation and this next stage of Mistress Serena's mindfuck training is accomplished when the intensity of his suffering triggers an orgasm, right into his face and open mouth.

Info:
File Size: 1.17 GB
Duration: 00:23:16
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 6998 kb/s

Download Links:

11___FemmeFataleFilmsMistressSeleteFilmCBT.mp4

Back