Sado Ladies

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Carmen Rivera, Lady Black Diamond, Bizarr Lady Alice, Triple Domination, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Bondage Male, Bondage, Triple Domination, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

General Info:
File Name: Carmen_Rivera_-Bad_Dragon_Girls_v._COVID-19-_Part_2_We_COVID_Your_Ass.mp4
Definition: FullHD
File Size: 1.27 GB
Extension: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:17:56
Video: AVC,
Audio: AAC LC

Download Links:

Carmen_Rivera_-Bad_Dragon_Girls_v._COVID-19-_Part_2_We_COVID_Your_Ass.mp4

After her rubber gimp's first painful whipping destruction in Taking His Whipping Virginity, Cybill Troy drags him down to the spanking horse to take his freshly shredded ass with her giant rubber strapon cocks, leaving him violated and claimed as her property both inside and out.

A vicious anal fucking with her favorite black 14-inch cock leaves him limp and broken.. but as always, she demands more and more.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cybill Troy, Whipping, Brutal, Hard, Whipped, Whip, Bondage Male, Bondage, Rubber Fetish, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

General Info:
File Name: Cybill_Troy_-Anal_Blitzkrieg-_Brutal_Strap-On.mp4
Definition: SD
File Size: 199 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:20:58

Download Links:

Cybill_Troy_-Anal_Blitzkrieg-_Brutal_Strap-On.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Cybill Troy, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, CBT, Corporal Punishment, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Madam V

General Info:
File Name: Cybill_Troy_-Cane_Assault-_Madam_V.mp4
File Size: 179 MB
Duration: 00:17:34

Download Links:

Cybill_Troy_-Cane_Assault-_Madam_V.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Cybill Troy, Mistress Bliss, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Smoke Fetish, Human Ashtray, Hand Over Mouth, HOM, Smothering, Smother, Gagging, Rubber Fetish, Latex, Rubber, Spitting

General Info:
File Name: Cybill_Troy_-Filthy_Rubber_Ashtray_Gimp-_Mistress_Bliss.mp4
File Size: 200 MB
Resolution: 960 x 540
Duration: 00:16:24

Download Links:

Cybill_Troy_-Filthy_Rubber_Ashtray_Gimp-_Mistress_Bliss.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cybill Troy, Foot Gagging, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation, Foot Fetish, Footdom, Foot Domination, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Mistress Bliss

General Info:
File Name: Cybill_Troy_-_Foot_Gagging_Virgin.mp4
File Size: 169 MB
Duration: 00:14:00

Download Links:

Cybill_Troy_-_Foot_Gagging_Virgin.mp4

Cybill Troy's reputation for extreme cruelty when dealing with her slaves, is matched only by her understanding and knowledge of the correct actions to ensure the wellbeing of said slaves. After all, an utterly broken toy is a useless toy.

So, after a full day of doting on her, Miss Troy knows the correct type of treatment for her favourite gimp, a relaxing evening of sodomy and smoke inhalation.

Joined by her good friend Madam V, Cybill Troy explains to her gimp that there is nothing for him to do now, no need to think or move. All he needs to do is obey the commands of these two powerful Ladies and take their smoke, spit and large strap on cocks, whenever and however they instruct him to.

They are in charge of everything, they know what is best for their toy and how to care best for its wellbeing.

Cybill Troy knows the exact type and level of cruelty to administer and how to balance this with just enough care to ensure that her favourite gimp will be able to serve and dote on her, day after day after day...

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cybill Troy, Madam V, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, CBT, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Human Ashtray, Ass Smothering

General Info:
File Name: Cybill_Troy_-Fuck_Aftercare__Fuck_His_Ass_Instead-_Madam_V.mp4
File Size: 256 MB
Duration: 00:25:59

Download Links:

Cybill_Troy_-Fuck_Aftercare__Fuck_His_Ass_Instead-_Madam_V.mp4

Cybill Troy has told her gimp that she's planned a romantic night for them both. Little does her gimp know her romantic plans will involve her friend Miss Bliss and a few other surprises.

When Miss Troy and Miss Bliss unveil what form this romantic night will take, her gimp is well aware that the golden romantic setting they are in will be at odds with the nature of the Ladies plans for the night.

Miss Troy decides that her gimps initial enthusiasm is lacking when commanded to swallow the strapon of Miss Bliss, so a warm up thrashing of the gimps ass should perk him up. Both Mistresses berate the gimp as they beat his ass, reddening it more and more, as they tell him he must earn their cocks.

Once she is happy with her gimps glowing ass, Cybill Troy wastes no time in pulling her gimp down onto her cock. Caught with his Mistress pounding him from below and her fellow Mistress gagging him and choking him from above the gimp is fucked and thrown around like crazy. There is no escape. He is cropped while being fucked and held in exactly the position the Ladies wish by a well placed whip to choke him into acceptance of the current pounding predicament.

When Miss Bliss takes over the fucking, she folds the gimp up like a pretzel while Cybill Troy alternates between smothering her gimps face with her gorgeous ass or fucking his throat with her red strapon.

With their gimp suitably stretched out, Miss Troy takes over the fucking again, using to her advantage the well sprung bed to really pound her cock relentlessly into her gimps ass as Miss Bliss makes him gag on her cock. Cybill Troy uses her full weight and the bouncing beds momentum to really ram home the romance, leaving her moaning gimp in no doubt that when it comes to what is meant by a romantic night, his Mistress knows best.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cybill Troy, Mistress Bliss, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Mistress, Bliss, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

General Info:
File Name: Cybill_Troy_-_Rectal_Romance.mp4
File Size: 211 MB
Duration: 00:17:26

Download Links:

Cybill_Troy_-_Rectal_Romance.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cybill Troy, Veronica Vixen, Dual Domination, Mistress, Double Domination, Femdom Sex, Humiliation, Degradation, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

General Info:
File Name: Cybill_Troy_-_Reverse_Cow-Bitch.mp4
File Size: 106 MB
Duration: 00:11:01

Download Links:

Cybill_Troy_-_Reverse_Cow-Bitch.mp4

In the restrictive confines of the rubber institute, Cybill Troy has kept her patient confined overnight. Enclosed in a tight rubber body bag, with movement impossible due to the many tight rubber belts over the bag, her gimp patient is due for his first interaction of the day.

Cybill Troy strides up to the bed containing her gimp, accompanied by her assistant Madam V, the latex outfits of both Ladies swishing as they approach.

For the treatment they plan to administer to their gimp today, it is important to have access to the cock of the restrained and shivering rubber toy.

After a long cold night in the bag, neither Lady is impressed by the specimen of manhood that they tug out from the bags opening. Miss Troy decides that this floppy thing needs to be tightly tied off if it is going to be of any use to them. She expertly secures the gimps cock and separates it from the balls, tightly and painfully via the use of some rough abrasive rope.

With cock and balls now painfully and securely isolated Cybill Troy can begin the urethral sounding procedure, not before deciding that her gimp patient needs a dose of gas to subdue him for this treatment.

Starting off with just a single sound, which is worked deeper and deeper into the cock of their terrified, immobile subject, both Ladies take delight in the whimpers and moans of their patient.

General Info:
File Name: Cybill_Troy_-Rubber_Fucker-_Madam_V.mp4
File Size: 529 MB
Duration: 00:55:30

Download Links:

Cybill_Troy_-Rubber_Fucker-_Madam_V.mp4

Heavy rubber smothering, hand over mouth, and latex teasing!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Helena, Cybill Troy, Latex, Rubber, HOM, Hand Over Mouth, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Rubber Fetish

General Info:
File Name: Cybill_Troy_-_Smothered_Under_Helena_s_Rubber_Ass.mp4
File Size: 166 MB
Duration: 00:13:18

Download Links:

Cybill_Troy_-_Smothered_Under_Helena_s_Rubber_Ass.mp4

Within the walls of the legendary NYC Rubber Studio, many extreme and extraordinary things can occur, none more so than a full rubber treatment while in the perverse care of Cybill Troy and Ariana Chevalier.

Cybill Troy has decided its time her favourite gimp should experience the ultimate test, undergoing a harsh rubber treatment by not only herself but also her DomMom, Ariana Chevalier.

After a short warning from both Mistresses about the nature of the treatment ahead, Miss Troy installs a large electric butt plug in her gimp before he is firmly strapped down.

With gimp fully secured, the two wonderfully latex clad Mistresses begin their enjoyment with a relaxing smoke. A smoke made more entertaining as they filter their cigarette smoke through the lungs of their helpless gimp. Instructed when to inhale, when to hold and when to finally exhale, the gimp has no say regarding its respiratory system....

General Info:
File Name: Cybill_Troy__Ariana_Chevalier_-_Invasive_Rubber_Clinic.mp4
File Size: 780 MB
Duration: 01:02:44

Download Links:

Cybill_Troy__Ariana_Chevalier_-_Invasive_Rubber_Clinic.mp4

Cybill Troy has had a lovely evening out with her fellow Mistresses, Goddess Tangent and Madam V.

They've enjoyed drinks and food but now are in the mood for some entertainment.

What could be more entertaining than immobilising Miss Troys favourite gimp for the mutual entertainment of all the ladies.

So on a whim the three ladies set up some cameras to record their evenings entertainment for prosperity.

With her gimp tightly belted into a vintage 1950's birthing chair Cybill Troy is determined that herself, Goddess Tangent and Madam V will get to enjoy toying with her gimp to their hearts content.

Cybill takes the lead and teases her gimp with the fact that he's not done until all the ladies have fucked his holes as much as they like.

General Info:
File Name: Cybill_Troy__Goddess_Tangent__Madam_V_-_5_Forced_Anal_Orgasms.mp4
File Size: 381 MB
Duration: 00:39:55

Download Links:

Cybill_Troy__Goddess_Tangent__Madam_V_-_5_Forced_Anal_Orgasms.mp4

New patient is visiting me in my office. He has sexual issue. His girlfriend can't accept his huge admiration for female feet. He dreams day and night about licking them, sucking the toes. I have one, innovative solution for this kind of problem..Negative association - Patient needs to worship my bare feet and I'm punishing him with cane and feet CBT for it. Check out if I was able to cure this poor guy ??

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Footdom, Foot Domination, Office Domination, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Foot Licking

General Info:
File Name: Evil_Therapist-Fantasy_And_Foot_Domination__720_HD_.mp4
Definition: HD
File Size: 1.10 GB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:14:35

Download Links:

Evil_Therapist-Fantasy_And_Foot_Domination__720_HD_.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Handjob, Marie Kaefer, Ruined Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

General Info:
File Name: Marie_Kaefer_-_Red_Couch_Chastity_Ruin.mp4
File Size: 878 MB
Duration: 00:13:08

Download Links:

Marie_Kaefer_-_Red_Couch_Chastity_Ruin.mp4

Underneath my messy bum & moan. Just take a profound inhale I am feeling incredibly gassy & exactly what better approach to better fart than onto your own head! That is correct ass hole licker odor my sloppy bum.I abandon it flirty and flirty like because of youpersonally. Those huge farts are gift suggestions that you worship & whether you should be a fantastic buttocks sniffer I will permit you to wash my bare bum crack. You really do desire to eventually become my bum servant do not you? Should I enable you to have this freedom I need long dumb tongue bends onto my bum crack. While I get gassy and fart yet again I would like one to let me know the way delicious I preference. There is not going to be any washing your head immediately after.that I would like one to odor and flavor my own bum peeled onto your own head . Explain to me buttocks licker, can you really like open your mouth up and then wait patiently for me personally to take a ditch init clean it off the ground afterwards?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Miss Madison, Mistress, Blonde, Blond Hair, Ass Worship, Annilingus, Arse Licking, Assworship, Asslicking, Ass Licking

General Info:
File Name: Miss_Madison_-_All_The_Goodness.mp4
File Size: 493 MB
Duration: 00:05:19

Download Links:

Miss_Madison_-_All_The_Goodness.mp4

In this clip Mistress Tess gives a glimpse at what She gets up to in Her private sessions with Her prettiest little latex butt slut. This slave has many skills though and today he's going to struggle through a caning for Mistress Tess.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Tess, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, BDSM

General Info:
File Name: Mistress_Tess_-_Caning_My_pretty_slut.mp4
File Size: 588 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 810
Duration: 00:08:03

Download Links:

Mistress_Tess_-_Caning_My_pretty_slut.mp4

My feet torment this slave until his cock is bulging and he's desperate to cum. But I could care less if he ever has an orgasm. I ignore him until his cock is bursting and wanting to explode. He must wait at My stocking feet for the slightest pleasure. And when My feet finally brush across his stiff cock he erupts. His cock is completely ignored but his cum isn't. He will be rewarded when I let him lick My cum soaked stockings. My gorgeous feet are a reminder of how little I care about his stupid cock.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Footjob, Ignore, Foot Worship, Footdom, Mistress, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Ignored, Ignoring, CEI, Cum Eating Instruction

General Info:
File Name: Obey_Melanie_-_Orgasm_to_Ignore.mp4
File Size: 795 MB
Duration: 00:11:21

Download Links:

Obey_Melanie_-_Orgasm_to_Ignore.mp4

Experience an All New Ultimate Reverse Facesitting Lesson featuring the stellar Skylar Rene! Witness The Definitive Throne Training Video serving helplessly and facially smothered underneath, arguably, The Most Perfect Ass in Facesitting!

All the while, Skylar takes selfies, neglects her face seat as he's getting thoroughly drained and destroyed underneath the thin, barely-there fabric of Skylar's sexy neon pink thong bodysuit! Skylar perfects her Facesitting Mastery by riding, grinding, and thrusting her perfectly shaped, oiled up, shiny face smothering glutes upon her utterly DOMINATED throne's owned face! Then, each time you thought she's dealt him enough HOT punishment, Skylar aggressively lifts his head and locks him TIGHTLY within a pulsing, relentless, aggressive Reverse Headscissors!

Skylar makes her personal throne squeal, beg, and plead for mercy, only to be further humiliated by Skylar's Ass descending then quickly locking around his face time, and time, and time again!

There's so much to write about here, that it's best to take a "less is more" approach with this description, simply stated the fact: This is an episode in absolute Perfect Facesitting Domination, worthy as a defining moment in both Skylar Rene's and PlayObey's incredible journey of Reverse Facesitting discovery! Now it's yours to experience!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Skylar Rene, Scissor, Scissorhold, Scissored, Scissoring, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Playobey

General Info:
File Name: Play_Obey_-Skylar_Obey___1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 4.36 GB
Duration: 00:30:16

Download Links:

Play_Obey_-Skylar_Obey___1080_HD.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Nurse, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

General Info:
File Name: Sadistic_Nurse.mp4
File Size: 768 MB
Duration: 00:08:13

Download Links:

Sadistic_Nurse.mp4

Miss Stella's slave has surprised her with his constant boners so she has set to fixing the problem for him by giving him lots of punches and kicks to his balls and dick. It doesn't seem to work however and he just keeps getting more and more erect. She won't let that stop her though and she pummels his genitals hard and with determination.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, CBT, Stella Liberty, Ballbusting, Ball Abuse, Balls Busting, Corporal Punishment, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

General Info:
File Name: Stella_Liberty_-CBT_Genital_Pains__4K.mp4
Definition: UltraHD/4K
File Size: 469 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:07:19

Download Links:

Stella_Liberty_-CBT_Genital_Pains__4K.mp4

It is a dream and a nightmare to be below a barefoot trampling. My perfect feet were made to stomp and trample all over a man's body, mind, and heart. Literally. It's a breathtaking experience to be my human carpet. I stand on his face to overwhelm his senses and sink my weight onto his throat and chest to demonstrate his utter powerlessness beneath my feet.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Stella Liberty, Trampling, Trample, Footdom, Foot Domination, Face Standing, Facestanding, Throatstanding, Barefoot

General Info:
File Name: Stella_Liberty_-_Running_in_Place_Trampling.mp4
File Size: 458 MB
Duration: 00:06:52

Download Links:

Stella_Liberty_-_Running_in_Place_Trampling.mp4

Miss Stella is getting some shoes and the salesman is a bit too grabby so she takes matters into her own hands and beats this guy silly right in his own store. He must learn to measure and fit shoes without touching feet from here on out.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Stella Liberty, Foodom, Foot Domination, High Heels, Shoe Fetish, Stilettos, CBT, Foot Fetish

General Info:
File Name: Stella_Liberty_-_Shoe_Store_Perv_Gets_Punished.mp4
File Size: 588 MB
Duration: 00:12:49

Download Links:

Stella_Liberty_-_Shoe_Store_Perv_Gets_Punished.mp4

The best of every trampling session as this slave lies on my floor and experiences all my weight coming down first in my sexy high heels and then my perfect bare goddess feet stomping and standing on him. I love to trample in heels and out of them! My foot slave training regimen is delightfully strict!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Barefoot, Trampling, Trample, Stella Liberty, High Heels, Foot Slave Training

General Info:
File Name: Stella_Liberty_-_Trampling_in_Heels_and_Barefoot.mp4
File Size: 351 MB
Duration: 00:05:15

Download Links:

Stella_Liberty_-_Trampling_in_Heels_and_Barefoot.mp4

Carlin in a hottie outfit. And also a chastity cumshot at that.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TeaseAndThankYou, Chastity Male, Chastity, Ruined Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Vibrator, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Carlin Says, Mistress, Cage, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing

General Info:
File Name: TeaseAndThankYou_-Caged_Ruin-_Mistress_Carlin.mp4
File Size: 669 MB
Duration: 00:20:11

Download Links:

TeaseAndThankYou_-Caged_Ruin-_Mistress_Carlin.mp4

Mistress Nikki enters the dungeon to check on her caged sub, the sight of her latex clad body making him instantly hard, which she wastes no time in using to her advantage, teasing and edging him, rubbing herself against hi, and verbally chastising his position of helplessness. She then tells him he can be released if he wants to have a fucking, though he soon finds out what she means when she puts on her biggest strapon, bending him over and stretching out his hole. He is then given an expert pounding in different positions, truly used, opened up and pounded with the rubber dick, over and over, until she decides to lock him up again, after give another handjob edging and denial.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Mistress Nikki Whiplash, Nikki Whiplash, Mistress, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Cage, Handjob, Cocktease

General Info:
File Name: Tease_And_Denial_Strapon_1080_Part1.mp4
File Size: 290 MB
Duration: 00:06:26

Download Links:

Tease_And_Denial_Strapon_1080_Part1.mp4

Mistress Nikki enters the dungeon to check on her caged sub, the sight of her latex clad body making him instantly hard, which she wastes no time in using to her advantage, teasing and edging him, rubbing herself against hi, and verbally chastising his position of helplessness. She then tells him he can be released if he wants to have a fucking, though he soon finds out what she means when she puts on her biggest strapon, bending him over and stretching out his hole. He is then given an expert pounding in different positions, truly used, opened up and pounded with the rubber dick, over and over, until she decides to lock him up again, after give another handjob edging and denial.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Mistress Nikki Whiplash, Nikki Whiplash, Mistress, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Cage, Handjob, Cocktease

General Info:
File Name: Tease_And_Denial_Strapon_1080_Part4.mp4
File Size: 294 MB
Duration: 00:06:30

Download Links:

Tease_And_Denial_Strapon_1080_Part4.mp4

So this pathetic slave has been locked up for ages and constantly wimpering and begging to be of use and maybe be let out of chastity. But frankly, what benefit do I receive by letting it out to "release" itself? That is always the most important question. And this overgrown hairy loser is about to find out the exorbitant cost associated with being My Chastity Cuckie-slut, and keeping Myself and those closest to Me happy.

So right as Goddess Draya was getting home and started chatting with Me in the living room, I decided to make a little "show" out of this loser's humiliation. I dragged it out of the cage in the corner and tormented it with the key to its locked cock dangling around My perfect ankle. You could literally see the tears welling up in its eyes as it begged and pleaded to be released. But before I would let it release its cuckie-cock, I had Goddess Draya pull out a new agreement for it to sign. After the thing heard what it would be obligated to do if it decided to take off it's cage, it sat wavering for a few moments before completely breaking down, signing its life away, and rushing to get its cage off.

But that wasn't even the worst of it for this loser. No, We both humiliated and degraded it as it stroked and lusted after Our feet and shoes. Watch as We treat this thing like the garbage it is and destroy any masculinity it might have had left before We fed it a special little meal after it made its mess.

General Info:
File Name: The_Mean_Girls_-Goddess_Draya__Princess_Amber-Cucks_in_Chastity_Pay_to_Cum__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 585 MB
Duration: 00:20:09

Download Links:

The_Mean_Girls_-Goddess_Draya__Princess_Amber-Cucks_in_Chastity_Pay_to_Cum__1080_HD.mp4

The sensual, anal stretching expert, Mistress Damara has her sub, legs spread on the medical bed. She controls his body, relaxing him, as she starts fingering his tight hole, gradually opening it up, her latex gloved hands working tirelessly to fit in him. Mistress then gets out some of her big dildos and proceed to penetrate him deep and wide as they work together to gape and stretch to her satisfaction.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Mistress Damara, Damara, Fists, Anal Fisting, Mistress, Anal, Anal Exam, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anus, Ass, Dildo, Anal Fucking Machine, Fucking Machine, Anal Stretching, Giant Dildo, Medical Room, Rebreathe Mask

General Info:
File Name: Ultimate_Ass_Stretch_1080.mp4
File Size: 849 MB
Duration: 00:19:08

Download Links:

Ultimate_Ass_Stretch_1080.mp4

The sensual, anal stretching expert, Mistress Damara has her sub, legs spread on the medical bed. She controls his body, relaxing him, as she starts fingering his tight hole, gradually opening it up, her latex gloved hands working tirelessly to fit in him. Mistress then gets out some of her big dildos and proceed to penetrate him deep and wide as they work together to gape and stretch to her satisfaction.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Mistress Damara, Damara, Fists, Anal Fisting, Mistress, Anal, Anal Exam, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anus, Ass, Dildo, Anal Fucking Machine, Fucking Machine, Anal Stretching, Giant Dildo, Medical Room, Rebreathe Mask

General Info:
File Name: Ultimate_Ass_Stretch_1080_Part1.mp4
File Size: 283 MB
Duration: 00:06:23

Download Links:

Ultimate_Ass_Stretch_1080_Part1.mp4

General Info:
File Name: Ultimate_Ass_Stretch_1080_Part3.mp4
File Size: 280 MB
Duration: 00:06:20

Download Links:

Ultimate_Ass_Stretch_1080_Part3.mp4

Mistress Damazonia and Miss Jasmine aren't sure if they made Santa's 'good' list, but they find a massive gift under the tree on Xmas morning. A latex gimp has been delivered to their sadistic hands and between spanking paddling, and ballbusting the 'gift', Christmas morning is the beginning of a joyous celebration and surely a fantastic year to come!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubStiletto, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Mistress Damazonia, Miss Jasmine, Asian, New Year, Xmas, Boots, Ball Abuse, High Heels, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

General Info:
File Name: kac-santas-a-perv.mp4
File Size: 1.12 GB
Duration: 00:07:57

Download Links:

kac-santas-a-perv.mp4

Glenn's wife is divorcing him (after he cheated on her numerous times), and she's going to get everything. His friend Lana convinces him to sell all of his assets to her for $1 so his wife won't get them. She tells him she will sell everything back after the divorce, but it turns out Lana and Glenn's wife were working together!!! Now Lana owns everything. including Glenn! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FACESITTING, HANDJOB, AND MORE!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mean World, Mean Bitches, Lana Violet, Asian, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Sperm, Forced Orgasm, Cumshot, Milking, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Ass Worship, Annilingus, Arse Licking, Assworship, Asslicking, Ass Licking

General Info:
File Name: wifesrevenge.mp4
File Size: 2.52 GB
Duration: 00:44:20

Download Links:

wifesrevenge.mp4

Mistress Riley is training her slave to properly lick and worship pussy. She always indulges in pampering and adoration from new slaves. All men that desire her attention must kneel and lick her pussy. Riley lies back and and lets him get to work kissing and sucking her clit. He will learn how to lick properly if he wants to stay in her stable.
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, Femdom Empire, Riley Jenner, Mistress Riley, Mistress, Blonde, Blond Hair, Oral Servitude, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Ass Worship, Annilingus, Arse Licking, Assworship, Boots, High Heels, Fetishfemdom.adult, Asslicking, Ass Licking

General Info:
File Name: 0918RJ_AssWorship.mp4
File Size: 875 MB
Duration: 00:10:20

Download Links:

0918RJ_AssWorship.mp4

Mistress Mia's slave has been begging her to cum, so he is very happy when Mia tells him that she is going to allow him to release. She even has a surprise for him, because he is going to get to cum to the pussy of his new girlfriend! The slave thanks his Mistress and is so happy; that is, until she reveals the full surprise - his new girlfriend is a milking machine! Mia lubes up her slave's cock and puts the mechanical pussy on it, laughing as it moves up and down his hard cock shaft. Mia tells him that his new girlfriend is named "Mandy" and that he had better keep thanking "Mandy" if he wants to cum. Mia shows her slave the power of "Mandy" as she takes it away, laughing as his pathetic cock desperately fucks the empty air. The horny slave is soon begging for "Mandy" to return. Mia enjoys her game of tease and denial, taking her slave right to the edge, then removing the milking machine yet again. Mia finally does allow the slave to cum, but quickly makes sure that he has to eat his cum load, ruining the pleasure of his orgasm.
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femdom Empire, Mistress, Mia Malkova, Humiliation, Degradation, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, Milking

General Info:
File Name: 1205MM_Milking.mp4
File Size: 764 MB
Duration: 00:12:22

Download Links:

1205MM_Milking.mp4

Dita has only arrived home and discovered that her boy friend resting around the couch inside their livingroom. She does not desire to wake up him so instead of seeing television she starts off out a silent studying. Dita helps make her comfortable placing her feet on the coffeetable right before her boy friend's encounter. She is wearing apartments and at such ones her ft makes consistently very plump and sweaty now, she's hanging them onto her behalf ft letting every one of the smell outside. It can not require a while because of the boy friend smell her toes also it slips him immediately turns him . He starts off to scent between your shoe along with Dita's foot also it has amazing fragrance. Dita finds him following a little while and figuring out about his footfetish needs she is joyful he actually don't head her plump ft. He adores them! She let us him worship and smell her toes plus encourages him teases him by her alluring enormous and hot ft.
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dita, Foot Smelling, Foot Sniffing, Smell Fetish, Sweaty Feet, Ballet Flats, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

General Info:
File Name: Awoken_By_Her_Smelly_Feet.mp4
File Size: 890 MB
Duration: 00:11:42

Download Links:

Awoken_By_Her_Smelly_Feet.mp4

Miss Suzanna Maxwell has tied her slave down to the dungeon bondage bench, cock and balls exposed for her harsh treatment. She uses the ball crusher to squeeze his nuts, making him grow harder, the tighter she torques it, her nails scraping over his sensitive flesh. She continues the torment with the Erostek electro box, sending sharp shocks down his shaft, controlling him totally. Mistress sits on him and uses the Doxy vibrating wand to edge him and give herself pleasure until he shoots a big cumload into his own mouth, followed by post orgasm torment as she continues rubbing the sensitive organ.
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Miss Suzanna Maxwell, Suzanna Maxwell, Mistress, Handjob, Vibrator, Cocktease, CBT

General Info:
File Name: CBTease_Part1.mp4
File Size: 248 MB
Duration: 00:07:12

Download Links:

CBTease_Part1.mp4

Our friend is visiting me and Dark Fairy in our place. We always wanted to fuck his ass, but he never wanted it. This is why we have decided to take adventage of him visiting our aparatament. Stupid boy. We made him dr unk and he felt aslep quickly. Now we can finally fuck his holes with our hard strap on dicks.
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Taboo, Dual Domination, Double Domination

General Info:
File Name: Evil_Woman_-_Coerced_Strapon_fuck_while_napping.mp4
File Size: 924 MB
Duration: 00:08:33

Download Links:

Evil_Woman_-_Coerced_Strapon_fuck_while_napping.mp4

2 young, eastern-european Godesses have fucked their slave without any mercy in his every hole. He can not escape, becuase he is restrained tightly to the bench.
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Latex, Rubber, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Human Ashtray, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Young Mistress

General Info:
File Name: Evil_Woman__Lady_Dark_-_Double_Domme_strapon_fuck.mp4
File Size: 1.09 GB
Duration: 00:10:17

Download Links:

Evil_Woman__Lady_Dark_-_Double_Domme_strapon_fuck.mp4

Back