Real Fun Milf and Mature | Freaky Anal Loving Milf

Frida Sante - Get In The Mood

Cast: Frida Sant
Genres: Solo, Blonde, Fair Skin, High Heels, Long hair, Panties, Puffy Nipples, Shaved Pussy, Short Girl
Video language: English

Friday Sante is an incredible milf, who loves to flaunt that incredible body. Check out the way that she fills out her dress, then keep watching as she peels it off. Flinging her mane of long hair behind her shoulder, she strikes a series of sexy poses that really highlight her big boobs and bare cunt.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8468kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 962.2 MB

Download Frida Sante - Get In The Mood

Lingerie mom pt8

Release Year: 2020

Today I was doing a skype show for one of my members and my son Billy wanted to be in the room and watch. I told him he had to be quiet but could jerk off while he watched me. I had on a bodystocking, stockings, bra, panties and garter belt. I started the show off by showing my body and stripping for my member. I also talked to Billy while he stroked his dick for mommy. He loves to watch his mommy be a naughty sexy nympho. I love to fuck big cocks and toys and brought out one of my favorites to fuck today. I was so horny watching the member on Skype jerk off his cock while my son stroked his dick right in front of me. My pussy was so wet and creamy and it didn't take me long to cum all over that big cock. It felt so good to get two cocks off at the same time. I especially love to please my son and make him cum for me!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:59
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V8, 2929kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 363.6 MB

Download Lingerie mom pt8

Moms ass on the glass

I just got back from the gym and was taking a shower so I could go to work when my son Billy walked in. I could tell he was horny and wouldn't do his homework until he released some pressure in his balls. I said to my son "are you horny Billy, do you want mommy to help you cum?" Billy nodded yes. "Mommy is so horny too and needs to take the edge off before I go to work." "Do you like looking at mommy's naked body? Mommy's big titties turn you on don't they? I know you like it when mommy spreads her ass for you, don't you Billy?" I then move sexily near him and show him my curves. I squeeze my tits and pinch my nipples then rub my hairy pussy and spread my ass for him to see. I then sit on the glass chair and spread my ass for him again. "Do you want to see mommy fuck this huge cock?" My son says yes! So I put it on the chair and slide my pussy down slowly on the big cock. It takes me a bit of stretching to get it inside me. It's so big! I fuck it for a while and tell my son to pull ou.

Duration: 10:59

File size: 249.4 MB

Download Moms ass on the glass

Pantyhose and dildos pt2

I'm really horny today so I got out a really big dildo to play with. I want you to jerk off for me while I strip for you and show you my sexy no ass pantyhose. I just love how my ass hangs out of these silky pantyhose. I want you to bury your face in my ass while I smother you. I then want you to lick my ass. I then take off my top and show you my big tits. I bounce them in your face and have you suck on my nipples. I then pull of my skirt and now I'm just in my silky sheer pantyhose. I then stick my hand inside the front so I can rub my hairy pussy. I'm getting so turned on now so I pull the pantyhose off so I can spread my legs and show you my wet pussy. I then finger pussy and taste my juices. I then stick the huge head of the dildo inside my pussy. I slowly slide it in and push it as far as it will go and fuck my pussy with it. I'm watching you stroke your cock and it looks like your going to cum soon so I tell you I want you to cum all over my mouth so I can taste it and then you.

Duration: 16:12
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 375.1 MB

Download Pantyhose and dildos pt2

Pantyhose and dildos

Today I invited one of my long time clients over for a session. Since my hubby is away I asked Ted to film me while I did a solo masturbation scene for him. He didn't want to be on film so I promised him after the camera was off that he could fuck me and I'd make him cum for me. I'm going to start off by showing you the sexy outfit that you bought for me. I just love the nude fishnet pantyhose with a short mini skirt and black top. I love how my legs and ass feel when their covered in pantyhose. I told you to pull your pants and boxers down so I could see your dick and balls out. You weren't hard yet so I started talking dirty and showing you my sexy body. I then pulled out my big breasts and showed them to you. I cupped them in my hands and pinched my nipples. I showed you my sexy tan lines and then lifted up my skirt so you could see the sexy nude pantyhose. My hairy pussy was peaking through the fishnet. I then bent over to show you the black lines running up the back of the pantyh.

Duration: 9:20

File size: 235.4 MB

Download Pantyhose and dildos

I love my dildo pt33

It's been nice to be home for the holidays and also take three weeks off from touring but means that I haven't been getting fucked much! I love to get fucked every day and need to cum regularly or I can be quite a bitch! So today I didn't have a dick around so I had to get my big toy out to fuck. I set the camera up and imagined one of my members sitting in front of me with his cock out. I put on these sexy red heart panties that one of you sent me and I matched it with a bra and white heart stockings. I then stripped for you and played with my tits, pussy and ass. My pussy wanted to get fucked so bad! I put my fingers inside my pussy and stretched it out so I could fit this big dildo cock inside me. I then lubed it up and slid it inside my pussy. I went slow at first until I could get deep inside me. I then rubbed my clit and fucked my pussy until I came all over it. I licked my juices off the cock. It felt so good! I'm going to have to do it again later too!

Duration: 16:59

File size: 386.7 MB

Download I love my dildo pt33

Sinful solo

I was just about to take off my red bra and panties and get into my nice warm tub when I saw this guy lurking around the corner in my room. I yelled out to him- hey what are you doing in my house? Get the fuck out of here now. It was my nosy neighbor again always trying to see me naked. Usually he just peeks out his window into my yard but this time he came into my room through the sliding glass door. I kept yelling at him to leave but I knew he would never stop until I gave him what he wanted so I asked him if he wanted to see me naked? Then I teased him with my body and slowly undressed for him. I to told him to take out his cock and play with it for me while I undressed. I then asked him if he wanted to watch me take a bath. I got into the tub and got my breasts wet and pussy wet. I played with tits and nipples and they got real hard. My pussy was getting wet and excited so I rubbed my pussy and then fingered myself getting each and every finger inside me. He played with his cock t.

Duration: 9:01

File size: 205.2 MB

Download Sinful solo

Creampie surprise solo

This weekend Tommy and I were in phoenix so I could have some fun with other guys. I was emailing back and forth with this hot guy who wanted to see me so I told him to come over to our hotel. I really wanted my hubby to film this guy fucking me but the guy said he didn't want to be video taped because he's a public figure. Normally I wouldn't have sex with him unless it was on camera but he was so hot and my hubby said I could fuck him off camera while he was at the hotel bar but only if I let the guy give me a cream pie and if I let Tommy see my pussy filled with the guys cum after the guy left the room. So I had the guy meet me in my hotel room while my hubby was in the bar waiting for us to finish. He was even better looking than his photos when he showed up! I couldn't wait to get his hard body undressed! We took our time making out and having lots of oral sex before he penetrated me. He licked my pussy so good too! After I came I go on my hands and knees with my ass up in the ai.

Duration: 15:51

File size: 369.0 MB

Download Creampie surprise solo

Cuckold clean up

Tonight when I got home from fucking three guys my hubby was waiting on the couch for me. I get so turned on when I'm with other guys and I know that my hubby's is thinking of me and that his hard cock is waiting for me to get home! I was still wearing my outfit when I came home- a red plaid mini skirt, tank top and stockings with white heeled pumps. I went over to him and told him about how much fun I had fucking my clients. I then lifted up my skirt and fingered my pussy to show him the how wet my pussy still was from all the cum I got in there today. I then told him I wanted him to clean me up so I laid back on the couch and spread my legs so he could clean my pussy real good. I told him to get all the cum out of there. He pushed my legs and ass way back so he could clean all my holes. It felt so good and really turned me on having him clean up all that cum. I came so good feeling his tongue in my pussy! He then wanted to take my pussy back so he slid his hard cock inside me and fu.

Duration: 20:10

File size: 474.6 MB

Download Cuckold clean up

Sinful solo pt2

I'm all alone and so horny today! I am going to make you jerk off for me while I tease you and play with my pussy. I put on a sexy black & light pink bra & panty set with light pink stockings. Steve the camera man was excited to watch me play so I told him he could pull his dick out and stroke it while he watched me. This really turns me on and makes me cum good! I told him how I've been masturbating since I was a kid and also started sucking dick when I was in high school. He was getting so aroused and so was I! I slowly undressed while I made him jerk off. I then told him he couldn't have my pussy but that he could cum for me. I played with my tits and ass and then fingered my pussy one finger at a time until I had all five fingers in and could fist my pussy. I then fingered my ass and pussy. This put me over the edge and made me cum so good! I could tell Steve wanted me to make him cum but I told him no but that he could jerk off and that's just what he did for me!

Duration: 10:41

File size: 243.4 MB

Download Sinful solo pt2

Car jacking pt4

Today I got a text from Joe saying he wanted to see me. He was hiking near my house so my hubby drove me over to him and we picked him up and we went to an empty parking lot and parked next to the bathroom and had some fun. Our hands were all over each other from the minute he got in the car. I couldn't wait to see his big young cock again! We made out for a long time while I grabbed at his crotch the entire time. I then pulled his jeans off and sucked and took a hold of his cock in my hand. He was already hard and it didn't take much for me to get some pre-cum. I then bent down and licked and sucked on his head. His pre-cum tasted so good! I continued to suck on his cock and lick his balls. I then kissed him again while one hand caressed his balls while the other stroked him. By this time I had my shorts off and then pulled my panties off. I then straddled his legs and rubbed his cock head all over my clit and pussy. I came so good like this! I then went back down on his cock and str.

Duration: 24:00

File size: 545.6 MB

Download Car jacking pt4

Preggo and three men

Studio: Small Talk

This bitch is never sparing herself when it comes to sex - not even now that she is pregnant! Here in this video, for instance, you will see her grinding on three cocks at once! Damn, that's something she never dared even when she was not knocked up!

Duration: 23:53
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3742kbps

File size: 677.2 MB

Download Preggo and three men

Candles to sex toys

Studio: Lava XXX

These two candles that the older couple featured in today's movie have got prepared for tonight are not for setting up a romantic atmosphere. They are here to end up in the MILF's holes! That's gonna be a fiery hot kinky sex game they will play!

Duration: 21:34
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3632kbps

File size: 594.2 MB

Download Candles to sex toys

I love my dildo pt35

This week I wore another lingerie gift from a member. Thank you guys for all the sexy lingerie! I love them! He wanted me to do an ass and foot fetish video so he bought me these bottom less panties! So sexy! I got out my big dildo and played with it until I came. It felt so good to have a huge cock inside me!

Duration: 6:54

File size: 156.9 MB

Download I love my dildo pt35

Lingerie mom pt9

I just got back from shopping and was so horny and really needed to get off. My son Billy has a friend over and they've been playing video games all day in his room. He finally came out so I could talk to him. "Hey Billy, will you do mommy a favor? I'm so horny and really need to see your dick so I can cum. Will you pull your pants down for mommy so I can play with myself?" "It won't take that long and your friend wont find out. Please do it for mommy?" I then showed Billy my sexy dress and stockings and then lifted it up so he could see that I didn't have any panties on. "My pussy is getting so wet! Do you like it when mommy gets wet?" "Your dick looks so good Billy!" "Will you stroke it for mommy? Yes, that's what I like. Good boy Billy!" I then pulled my big tits out and squeezed and played with them. I bounced my titties and pinched my nipples. "I'm getting so turned on! Do you like it when mommy is horny?" I then bent over and spread my ass so he could get real hard for me. "Do y.

Duration: 10:32

File size: 239.6 MB

Download Lingerie mom pt9

Cheating housewife pt4

My hubby went out of town with a friend and told me I could have my boyfriend spend the night to keep me company. So I made him dinner and then we went to sleep in my bed, or we were going to sleep but instead fucked all night long. I think we got a couple hours of sleep in and were just waking up when my hubby walked into the bedroom. "Oh hi honey!" "I thought you weren't coming home until later today. We were just about to have sex again". My hubby said he would give us another hour while he unpacked and did stuff around the house. Joe and I continued making out and then I sucked on his big cock while he fingered me. My pussy was wet when I straddled him and slid down on his cock. I then changed positions and did reverse cow girl. He loves to watch my ass go up and down while my pussy squeezes his cock. We then fucked in several different positions while making out. I could feel his pre-cum so I talked dirty to him while he grabbed my hips and fucked me from. He shot another big loa.

Duration: 16:21

File size: 375.7 MB

Download Cheating housewife pt4

Lingerie modeling

I always have fans and members asking me about the different stockings that I wear and what colors I have for sale so today I did a sexy modeling show. I put on some of the different colored stockings that I've worn on my site and are available for you to purchase. I got very turned on putting and taking these off for you. I just love the feel of the silky stockings against my legs and how they make me feel. So, if you see a pair or two that you'd like me send to you just let me know. I also have many more varieties and colors available.

Duration: 19:41

File size: 448.0 MB

Download Lingerie modeling

I love my dildo pt34

Last night I had the sexiest dream! I was stroking guys dicks and they were cumming all over my breasts. I woke up so horny thinking of rubbing all that creamy cum all over me. So as I was sitting on the potty and got one of my new dildos and put it between my legs. I began stroking it thinking of how much I wanted to cum and I looked up in the doorway and saw my son Billy staring at me. "Billy how long have you been watching me?" "I thought you were still asleep. I see that you woke up with a boner. Did you have a sexy dream like mommy did? "Do you want to watch mommy cum while she plays with her new toy? Let me show you mommy's new sexy nightie." I got up and stood in front of my son showing him my sexy curves and then bent over to let him see my ass peeking out from under my nightie. "You can pull your jammies down and stroke your dick for mommy while I suck and stroke this big cock." I then got in the bath tub and suctioned the big cock to the bathroom wall. I pulled my tits out a.

Duration: 13:21

File size: 303.5 MB

Download I love my dildo pt34

The lost tapes pt2

This week my hubby put up the 2nd lost tape from. I got home from working at and Tommy was in the bedroom waiting for me. I put on the sexy little outfit I wore at the club today and rubbed his ass and back. He then flipped me over and I dry humped him with my shorts on. I wanted to tease him and feel his cock get hard before I let him fuck me. I made out with him and then licked his balls and sucked on his cock. I then took my shorts of and slid my thong to the side while I sat on his face. He licked my pussy and got me real wet while I rubbed his cock with my hand. I then played with my pussy and made him watch. He then stuck his fingers inside me and then got on top of me and rubbed his hard cock all over my pussy before sliding it in. I spread my legs and he fucked me so good. We then got doggy style and he fucked me that way for a while and then we went back to him on top with his cock inside me fucking me real deep until he let his big load out all over me. I love watching these.

Duration: 15:34

File size: 353.9 MB

Download The lost tapes pt2

The lost tapes pt3

This week I'm putting up another one of my old tapes from. (My boyfriend at the time)Tommy would work all day in the military and I would be at the strip club during the day. When I got home from dancing all day I was always horny and excited to see him. So I would put my outfit back on (my thong was still wet from work) and would meet him in the bedroom. I started by rubbing and kissing his cock and then he got up on his knees and wanted me to suck on it. He then had me bend over and he played with my ass and pussy getting me all lubed up so he could slide his cock inside me. He was always so anxious to fuck my pussy and I didn't want to stop him. He then got on his back and had me get on top so he could play with my tits and squeeze my ass while I rode his cock. I then reversed it and rode him so he could look at my ass while he fucked me. I then got on my back so he could get on top of me. I love cumming while he's on top and I can look at him and feel him deep inside me. When he w.

Duration: 16:31

File size: 375.4 MB

Download The lost tapes pt3

Pussy stretching

This week I'm answering one of my members questions which is do I like having my pussy stretched open. The answer is yes! I love having a big toy or cock inside my pussy stretching it open. The feel of a big cock up against my pussy walls really turns me on. I can actually feel my pussy being stretched apart when a big cock head goes inside me and then the big hard cock slides in and stretches me even more. It makes me so wet knowing my pussy can stretch open for a big cock and then tighten up around it to help that cock cum! So one of my "doctor members" sent me a vaginal speculum to use on myself. I first put lube on my pussy and fingers so I could stretch it open. After feeling my pussy spread open I inserted the speculum inside me and then opened it all the way until my pussy was wide open. I opened and closed it a few times so you could see deep inside my pink pussy. I want you to stroke your cock for me and then shoot your cum out while you look inside my pussy. I want lots of c.

Duration: 10:08

File size: 227.8 MB

Download Pussy stretching

Hot mom Diane Murphy is getting her pipes cleaned

Cast: Diane Murph
Genres: Beautiful, Blowjob, Big natural tits, Blondi, Cum, France, Hardcore, Mil

Stunning blonde Diane Murph comes to us from North Carolina with her sunny smile and tight sensual figure, posing in lingerie on her own (or with a friend!) and showing off every inch...and she enjoys being a Dominatrix, so get ready to serve! Beautiful French MILF Diane Murphy Fucks A Pipe Cleaner

Duration: 19:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3043kbps

File size: 459.2 MB

Download Hot mom Diane Murphy is getting her pipes cleaned

Cyndi Sinclair - Mistress Cyndi

Cast: Cyndi Sinclair
Genres: Big Nipples, Brunette, Hairy Pussy, High Heels, Long hair, Petite, Small Boobs, Solo, Stockings, Thongs

What would you do if you had a hot number like Cyndi Sinclair dressed in a leather getup complete with stilettos and ready to dominate you? Let that fantasy fly as you enjoy watching this horny milf strip down and show off her big nipples breasts and her cock craving dripping cunt.

Duration: 14:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12918kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Cyndi Sinclair - Mistress Cyndi

Lillian Tesh - Mature Pleasure

Cast: Lillian Tes
Genres: Mature, Solo, Posing, Small Tits, Shaved Pussy, Masturbat

Lillian Tes is kind of milfs which hare do not mind when you want fuck each of her nasty holes. You can fuck her mouth, drill her asshole and ofcource you can stick your dick into her pussy. She will take you cum inside her asshole with a big pleasure!

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15267kbps
Audio: 457kbps

Download Lillian Tesh - Mature Pleasure

Christina Sapphire - Even idiots get the ass

Studio: 40SomethingMag
Cast: Christina Sapphire
Genres: MILF, Big Tits, Blowjob, All sex, Anal sex

This scene proves that you don't have to be smart to get pussy. Here, Christina Sapphire, 41, is a legal secretary who's working from home. Her neighbor, Tony, drops by and asks for help with some papers that he's just been served. He has no idea what they mean. The idiot doesn't even know if he's divorced. Turns out he's in arrears on his little support payments, but when he hears the word "arrears," his brain goes all Beavis and Butt-head. "Why are you always talking about my ass?" Tony says. Christina smiles and says, "I think I want you in my ass today." And before he knows it, Tony is spreading Christina's pussy and getting his cock sucked and fucking her tight pussy and nice, big ass. As we said, you don't have to be smart to get pussy. Christina is a wife and mom from Illinois.

Duration: 21:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Christina Sapphire - Even idiots get the ass

Unaware Housewife Pounded Hard And Used

Studio: Lady Sonia
Cast: Lady Sonia
Genres: MILF, Big Tits, RolePlay, BlowJob, Fucked

He called knowing that I would be at home alone and my husband would be out. Completely unaware of what he had planned I made him a cup of tea and then went to answer my phone and while I was out of the room and he took his chance and carefully poured the substance over the sugar cube and then put the sugar into my tea... It just took a couple of sips... One moment I am a prim and proper housewife preparing for an evening home with my husband when all of a sudden I start to feel hot and I get a strange tingling sensation in my pussy as I feel myself getting very wet! I can feel my clit start to grow and all I seem to be able to thing about is the young mans cock and how desperate I am to feel it inside me! I really don't know what is happening and no matter how hard I try not to my eyes just keep moving to his crotch and I am desperate to feel him! I try so desperately to keep control but as the substance goes to work it's just impossible for me not to do something about it and in min.

Duration: 18:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 666.8 MB

Download Unaware Housewife Pounded Hard And Used

Craves Dark Meat

Cast: Anett
Genres: Granny, Blowjob, Anal sex

Lusty Granny Annett has a craving for the dark shades of meat! All those years of sexual experience shine through in this amazing interracial encounter as she rides his big snake in every position before taking a massive load to her face! One load a day keeps the doctor away they say ...

Duration: 23:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3442kbps

File size: 626.3 MB

Download Craves Dark Meat

Lady Sonia Fucked Hard On The Couch

Studio: Lady Sonia
Cast: Lady Sonia
Genres: MILF, Big Tits, BlowJob, Fucked, Cumshot

This video was actually going to be a handjob/blowjob video with my very special friend Luke on the massage couch but part way in I got a little carried away and decided on the spur of the moment to climb up onto the couch and fuck Luke instead! This is my first full fuck scene in a very long time and shooting this showed me all of the fun I have been missing and now I am very keen to get "back in the saddle" again!

Duration: 18:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 690.3 MB

Download Lady Sonia Fucked Hard On The Couch

Gabby's Fan

Cast: Gabby
Genres: All Sex, POV, MILF, Latina, Brunette, Big Tits, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Condom

This afternoon you want to treat yourself to something special. You just got a big promotion at the office and would love some nice female company to celebrate with. Latina pornstar Gabby Quinteros is the ultimate cougar and her heavy Latin accent just sends you right over the edge. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 23:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4828kbps

File size: 850.7 MB

Download Gabby's Fan

Shower solo pt2

My last night in Salt Lake City and I have a condom with a huge load in it. I can't believe he came this much! I think it's the biggest load by far. I got in the shower to clean up before going to bed. I got fucked a lot today and had a great time!

Duration: 4:34

File size: 104.2 MB

Download Shower solo pt2

Cheating wife in hotel pt36

This week my friend Loc came to see me in Orlando. I put on a sexy outfit and teased him first and then I started sucking on his cock. I got him nice and hard and then I slid my pussy down on his big black cock. It felt so good sitting on it and rocking back and forth. I could feel it real good on my g-spot. I then turned around so he could see my ass going up and down on his cock. He fucked me from behind for a little while and then I got on my back and spread my legs for him. He fucked my pussy so good and then shot his load inside me. I fingered my pussy so I could taste my juices and is cum!

Duration: 15:24

File size: 373.7 MB

Download Cheating wife in hotel pt36

I love my dildo pt50

This morning I woke up in my Nashville hotel room and was getting ready to start my day. I put on a sexy nightie that one of my fans bought me. I'm seeing him later today and will be wearing this for him. I'm always turned on in the morning and need to cum to get me going. I was excited thinking of all the guys I'd be seeing today especially the guy I'm wearing the nightie for. He's a multiple cummer and will give me 5 or more loads! I love getting all his cum inside me too!

Duration: 14:04

File size: 319.5 MB

Download I love my dildo pt50

I love my dildo pt49

This week I'm in Detroit and wanted to start off my day by by masturbating to get me ready for all the guys I'm going to see today. I woke up in a sexy silk plum colored nightie that one of my fans sent me. I had some sexy dreams wearing it last night so my pussy was moist this morning. I got out my big black toy do play with. It always stretches my pussy so good! I played with my breasts, fingered my pussy and sucked on the black cock. I then slid it inside me and fucked it real good. I came so good and now I'm ready to let all those guys fuck me!

Duration: 10:01

File size: 228.1 MB

Download I love my dildo pt49

Fix My Pussy

Cast: Brenda James
Genres: Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Milf, Ass Fingering

Brenda is in a pickle. She thinks that her sons best friend is one handsome mother fucker, but she can't seem to get his attention. Brenda decides to "break" a couple things around the house so Ramon will have to help her out. It's not the cabinets that need fixing however, it's Brenda's insatiable need for cock.

Duration: 22:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 161kbps

Download Fix My Pussy

I love my dildo pt48

This week I was in Denver. I had some time this morning before meeting any guys so I thought I'd start my day by getting my pussy ready to fuck. I also like sending my hubby the video so he could jerk off for me while I'm away. I put on a sexy mini dress with hot pink panties that my friend Jack sent me for Valentine's day and also pink high heeled shoes that a friend sent me from Vegas. Their so sexy! I played with my titties first and then rubbed my hairy pussy. I then brought out one of my big cocks to play with. I got my pussy nice and wet before sliding that big cock inside me. It felt so good to have my pussy stretched this morning! I came so good on that cock and I licked up all my pussy juices from it!

Duration: 13:43

File size: 311.9 MB

Download I love my dildo pt48

Eternal Flame of Passion

Cast: Hadjara, Margo T.
Genres: lesbian, granny, hairy, redhead, old-young

We know well that mot even the numerous years could extinguish Margo's flame of passion, or satisfy her sexual appetite. She always wishing for young pussies, her lesbian lust leads them from teenager to teenager. Her current partner is Hadjara, who also loves to spend her time with older ladies, cradling with them in an old-young pussy-eating lesbian love.

Duration: 17:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 783.2 MB

Download Eternal Flame of Passion

I love my dildo pt47

This week I was on the road again and I was missing my hubby so I decide to put on a sexy outfit and film a Valentine's video for him. I had on some white stockings with red hearts and some real naughty white panties. The panties have beads in the front so I could rub and slide them against my clit and pussy. I pulled out my breasts first to squeeze and rub my nipples. It gets me going and then I rubbed the beads against my pussy. It felt good. I then rubbed my fingers around my clit and then fingered myself. I got my fingers in nice and deep to stretch out my pussy. I then got out my big black cock to fuck. I lubed it up with some oil and then slid it inside me. I then straddled it and fucked it from behind so you could see my ass spread and then I laid on my back and spread my pussy wide open to fuck it again. This time I rubbed my clit as I fucked the big cock. I thought of all that cum shooting inside me and then I had a good orgasm. It felt so good! I hope you cum good watching m.

Duration: 11:45

File size: 267.5 MB

Download I love my dildo pt47

I love my dildo pt46

This week I was traveling and staying in a hotel. When I get up in the morning I get ready to meet new friends. If I have time I like to pleasure myself before I see anyone to get me going for the day. I also like to make a video for my hubby to watch while I'm away. I put on a sexy black bodystocking that one of my fans brought me the other day. I played with my tits and pussy and then pulled out my dildo to fuck. I wanted to get my pussy wet and cum before seeing my first friend. It felt so good and got me excited for the day!

Duration: 13:59

File size: 318.1 MB

Download I love my dildo pt46

Big tit creampie pt4

This week after I got home from my over night trip to Phoenix I put on the same sexy outfit for my hubby that I wore for my client last night. I was such a naughty whore and I wanted to tell him all about it. I could still smell his cologne on my dress and his cum still lingered on my panties. I started off by making out with him and straddling his waist. I then pulled out his cock and put some oil on it. I stroked it while I rubbed my crotch on his balls. I then got off the bed and took my panties off and then bent over and sucked on his hard cock. My hubby then pulled me up on the bed and spread my legs and slid his cock inside me. I could feel his big balls rubbing up against my ass while he bounced on my pussy. It felt so good! I love the way he fucks me! He then shot a big creamy load inside me. I then pushed the cum out for all of you to see. I love fucking him!

Duration: 17:38

File size: 426.5 MB

Download Big tit creampie pt4

Cheating wife in hotel pt59

This week I met a young college guy in my hotel room. He was so cute and very horny! First I tried on some lingerie, then did a strip tease for him. He touched my tits and I rubbed my ass and pussy on his dick. His dick was so hard for me. I got down on my knees and ran my tongue up his shaft and circled his head with my tongue. I sucked on his balls and stroked his dick and then sucked him real good. He then fucked my breasts and squeezed my nipples. I then rubbed my ass and pussy on his dick again and then slid it inside me. It felt so good! He wasn't suppose to cum in me but he said he couldn't hold back. What a naughty boy! When I got off him the cum just dripped out. I was so wet!

Duration: 11:07

File size: 252.9 MB

Download Cheating wife in hotel pt59

Back