Quietly With Myself I Enjoy | The Result Is Spectacular

Debra dee in tattooed teen toying

Studio: WetAndPuffy

It's time we met a brand new teen here on wet and puffy so please welcome debra dee! a tattooed, slim 19 year old from the czech republic. this teen knows she is hot and has that look about her that oozes sex appeal. dressed in a minidress, debra rubs her hands all over her slender figure then bends over on a leather chair while showing off her puffy pussy. she lays back and fingers her hole then lifts up her dress to play with her big nipples. now she is naked, using a metal speculum, debra licks it and moves it down to her juicy puffy pussy where she uses it as a sex toy then gapes herself wide apart. this hot teen soon moves onto a purple dildo and bends over in the doggystyle position to pleasure herself. she lays down and masturbates to give herself a shuddering orgasm!

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7748kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Debra dee in tattooed teen toying

Eliza Thorne - In The Nude

Cast: Eliza Thorne
Genres: Solo, Blonde, Fair Skin, Long hair, Puffy Nipples, Shaved Pussy, Short Girls, Socks
Video language: English

Lovely teen Eliza Thorne is busting out as her body matures. This young cutie has some incredible nipples on her blossoming breasts, the kind you'll want to flick and suck for hours. Her slim figure melts beneath her wandering fingertips, which ultimately settle between her thighs to flick her tender clit.

Duration: 14:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9655kbps
Audio: 191kbps

Download Eliza Thorne - In The Nude

Louise lee in tattoos and big tits

Tattooed blonde louise lee is our latest addition on wet and puffy and this british babe has curves in all the right places and shows them off in a tight dress. she teases by rubbing her hands over her big tits and curvy ass then climbs up onto the dining table to lift up her dress. her pierced pussy hangs down and she masturbates, rubbing her puffy pussy lips with her fingers before licking them clean. louise pulls at her xxl lips while we zoom in close and lays on her side to finger herself. taking off her dress, this confident blonde reveals her big tits and bends over into the doggystyle position to carry on fingering herself. she gets hold of a yellow textured dildo and while sitting on the table, she toys herself and changes positions a few times to speed up her sex toy play. louise gives herself an immense orgasm in her debut for wet and puffy!

Duration: 17:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7706kbps

Download Louise lee in tattoos and big tits

Angelica Peachy - Tiny Tease (2020)

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Angelica Peachy
Genres: Solo, Masturbation

Lovely amateur Angelica Peachy is a little bit shy about peeling her shirt up to show off some tit, but once she gets started stripping she finds that she's loving it. Pinching her nipples is just the warmup as this horny teen gets into the groove and starts showing off all her luscious little curves.

Duration: 16:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13213kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Angelica Peachy - Tiny Tease (2020)

Freya dee in need that dildo

New face freya dee is ready and on the bed in her debut scene with wet and puffy and looks delicious in her red bodysuit. this raven haired hottie teases and shows off her body before leaning on the bottom of the bed and slides her hands into the crotch of her bodysuit. she unclips herself to get much easier access and pleasures her pussy before sliding her fingers into her juicy puffy pussy. after getting back on the bed and sucking her fingers, freya uses some red tongs as a sex toy and slides them into herself before gaping her pussy wide apart. she strips naked and masturbates then sucks and fucks a flesh like dildo. freya bends over into the doggystyle position and continues to fuck herself before laying on the bed and this time, this tattooed hottie decides to finish herself off and orgasm!

Duration: 16:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7977kbps

File size: 998.2 MB

Download Freya dee in need that dildo

Anastasia Andis - Making Myself Cum (2020)

Cast: Anastasia Andis

Anastasia Andis has finally turned 18 and can't wait to strip for you! Her ass is so fine in her thong and her pert all naturals are tipped with nipples that beg to be squeezed. Just look at her big smile as she grabs a vibrator and shoves it into her bald twat!

Duration: 13:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11870kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Anastasia Andis - Making Myself Cum (2020)

Amaris in pleasure the peach

Another week, another new face here at wet and puffy! hot blonde amaris is lying on the dining table touching her puffy pussy through her panties and needs to pleasure herself before dinner. she strips down to her lingerie and then takes off her bra to tease her big perky nipples with her fingers before laying back down and sliding her hand into her panties to masturbate. she pulls her white panties up between her pussy lips and once she takes them off, amaris turns around and spreads her ass cheeks apart! this horny blonde fingers herself and uses some tongs on both her nipples and pussy. she slides them inside her juicy puffy pussy and gapes herself wide apart, bending over with them still in her! she moves onto a textured dildo and uses this spiky sex toy to pleasure herself. while standing with one leg kneeling on the table, she masturbates at the same time and gives herself a shuddering orgasm, licking her fingers clean once she is done!

Duration: 17:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8018kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Amaris in pleasure the peach

Stalfra aka Precious - Pretty Face

Genres: Solo, Mastrubation

Teen hottie Stalfra is the type of girl that dreams are made of. Don't miss out on her medium boobs and lush ass before she takes you on a striptease journey through removing her clothes and panties so that she can spread her legs and sink her fingers deep into her bald twat.

Duration: 13:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10660kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Stalfra aka Precious - Pretty Face

Stalfra aka Precious - Horny Cutie

Cum craving hottie Stalfra isn't afraid to put her spinner body on display for her admirers. Everything about this pint-sized cutie is sexual, especially once she starts letting her hands roam to her bouncy boobs and her bald pussy that is always ready to be pounded by her magic fingers.

Duration: 14:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11439kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Stalfra aka Precious - Horny Cutie

Bohemian Pleasure part 2

Horny Sophia D, a hot, tattooed Hispanic blonde, is hanging out in her boho-style apartment. It suits her personality - quirky and a little kinky. She is dressed in a sheer black robe, floral crown, white stockings and retro ankle-strap platforms. As she turns around, we see the robe is open and she is naked beneath it, flaunting perfect breasts and a shaved pussy.

She grabs a candelabra and lights its three long, red candles. Then she admires herself in her large mirror - mounted on a pink wall, its shape resembles a stylized pussy. The warm glow of the candles illuminates her face - her lipstick is dark burgundy and her brown eyes glitter with anticipation. Then she moves the candelabra up and down her body as she examines her curves.

With manicured fingers, she strokes the candles then briefly dares to touch the flames, as though conducting a sex-magic ritual. Then she takes a single red candle from its stick and sits on her bed. She uses the thin tip and wick to tease her st.

Duration: 13:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4831kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 489.6 MB

Download Bohemian Pleasure part 2

Anastasia Andis - Toy Time (2020)

Cast: Anastasia Andis

Playing with toys and cumming on camera are two of Anastasia Andis's favorite things. This horny Russian teen is always looking for an excuse to get naked and cup her ass cheeks. As soon as she's ready to climax, she licks her vibrator to lube it up and then pushes it deep inside her bare snatch.

Duration: 17:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8230kbps

Download Anastasia Andis - Toy Time (2020)

Iva - Young And Busty (2020)

Cast: Iva

Tall and sexy, Iva can't hide her big titties so instead she flaunts them. Her figure slims down at the waist, then flares into a nice bottom that she shows off in her thongs. From her tits to her twat, this horny coed is very sensitive and always eager to enjoy some sensual caresses.

Duration: 14:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12295kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Iva - Young And Busty (2020)

Stalfra aka Precious - Eager To Please

There's nothing shy about 19 year old Stalfra as she works her tight little body to its greatest potential. From tit-enhancing dresses to ass-hugging thongs, this hot number knows just how to turn on anyone that looks at her and she uses that knowledge as fuel for her masturbation fantasies.

Duration: 14:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10829kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Stalfra aka Precious - Eager To Please

Welcome to my snatch

Genres: milf, cougar, babe, european, latina, orgasm, brunette, masturbation, solo, finger fucking
Video language: German

Diese gebräunte Schlampe konnte nicht widerstehen, ihre Finger zu schmecken, nachdem sie sie aus ihrer feuchten Muschi gezogen hatte. Sie zieht sich langsam aus, um uns zu zeigen, dass der flexible und kurvenreiche Körper auf dem Sofa zu masturbieren beginnt. Mit weit geöffneten Beinen können wir direkt in diese hübsche Muschi sehen und sie friggt sich weiter, bis sie abspritzt.

Duration: 5:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5848kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 244.0 MB

Download Welcome to my snatch

Devyn Lux - Keep Me Company

Studio: Anilos
Cast: Devyn Lux
Genres: Solo, Clips, HD, Redhead, 1080p, Fingering, Masturbation

Devyn Lux is a lovely housewife who just can't wait to meet you. She is so fucking wet at the idea of stripping down in front of our cameras. Let this lovely hottie show you all her sexy secrets from her full titties to her red twat that's ready for your touch.

Duration: 15:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13956kbps

Download Devyn Lux - Keep Me Company

Carolina Sun - In Deep

Cast: Carolina Sun
Genres: Blonde, Fair Skin, Long hair, Masturbation, Mini Skirt, Petite, Shaved Pussy, Small Boobs, Solo, Toy

Carolina Sun is the hottest Russian spinner we've seen in ages. She is quick to flip up her miniskirt and pull her thong aside to show off that ass. Her bald fuck hole is always wet and ready to rumble, the easier to take a big dildo shoved deep inside until she cums.

Duration: 15:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13425kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Carolina Sun - In Deep

Itty Bitty Blonde

Cast: Christy May
Genres: Solo, Blonde, Bras, Fair Skin, Long hair, Masturbation, Medium Boobs, Panties, Puffy Nipples, Shaved Pussy, Toy

Petite blonde hottie Christy May is locked and loaded for a good time! This hot teen can't wait to cram a toy into her cock hungry cooch. Her puffy nips are soon rock hard as she teases herself into a sexual frenzy before finally giving in to her need to cum.

Duration: 12:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11278kbps

Download Itty Bitty Blonde

Georgia Brown - Cumming In The Kitchen

Cast: Georgia Brown
Genres: Blonde, Bras, European, Fair Skin, Landing Strip Pussy, Long hair, Masturbation

We just love curvy babe Georgia Brown and her cum craving sexual desires. She will peel her clothes off any time, anywhere. Today she's in the kitchen looking for a little afternoon delight. Peeling off her clothes, she hops onto the counter to shove a dildo deep and ride it to orgasm.

Duration: 17:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13678kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Georgia Brown - Cumming In The Kitchen

Devyn Lux - Keep Me Company

Genres: Solo, Bras, High Heels, Landing Strip Pussy, Long hair, Medium Boobs

Devyn Lux is a lovely housewife who just can't wait to meet you. She is so fucking wet at the idea of stripping down in front of our cameras. Let this lovely hottie show you all her sexy secrets from her full titties to her red twat that's ready for your touch.

Download Devyn Lux - Keep Me Company

Tiffany Russo - Pink Pleasures

Cast: Tiffany Russo
Genres: Solo, Big Boobs, Blonde, Bras, European, High Heels, Landing Strip Pussy

Look at the way mature big booty babe Tiffany Rousso fills out her shorts and crop top. This busty mommy has the biggest tits and the horniest sex drive. Watch this horny stunner press a vibrator to her clit with one hand while the other pinches her nipples and squeezes those huge jugs.

Duration: 17:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4663kbps

File size: 618.7 MB

Download Tiffany Russo - Pink Pleasures

Thalia Diaz - Watch Me Cum

Cast: Thalia Diaz
Genres: Brunette, Fair Skin, High Heels, Long hair, Massage, Shaved Pussy

Do you want to see a fun loving cutie like Thalia Diaz show you all the keys to make her cum? She's happy to teach you all the lessons of her tight figure as she strips out of her crocheted outfit and struts her stuff. Small tits, a bubble butt, and a slippery bare twat await you!

Duration: 16:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4677kbps

File size: 579.4 MB

Download Thalia Diaz - Watch Me Cum

Selena Luxx - Sexy Selena

Cast: Selena Luxx
Genres: Solo, Brunette, Long hair, Medium Boobs, Panties, Petite, Shaved Pussy

Young and sexy Selena Luxx is the kind of certified nubile spinner we love to feature. She loves peeling down her shorts to shake that ass in its thong almost as much as she enjoys flashing her firm breasts. You don't want to miss this horny coed showing you how she likes to masturbate!

Duration: 13:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6999kbps

File size: 721.4 MB

Download Selena Luxx - Sexy Selena

Naked in the kitchen

Studio: Small Talk

Ladies' place is in the kitchen? Well, it looks like these two cougars take this statement way too seriously and make kitchen the scene for their steamy erotic shoot! See them dude, bending over and even playing with each other in this kick-ass vid!

Duration: 10:17
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3735kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 290.9 MB

Download Naked in the kitchen

Too huge a dildo

Looks like this big-ass beauty is not yet ready to give her new enormous studded dildo a full-scale test drive. Watch her slide the tip of it into her squelching wet hole and. Decide that she might need some more fingering to prepare herself for it!

Duration: 16:26
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3724kbps

File size: 463.6 MB

Download Too huge a dildo

Beau Diamonds - Touch Myself 2019

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Beau Diamonds
Genres: Solo, Big Boobs, Bras, Fair Skin, High Heels, Long hair, Panties, Puffy Nipples, Redhead, Shaved Pussy, Short Girls

Sexy redhead Beau Diamonds is looking fine in jeans. The bigtit milf loves playing with her giant knockers as she takes her bra off, but as soon as she gets down to her thong it's all about making her bald pussy pulse with the pleasure of a body shaking climax.

Duration: 13:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7749kbps

File size: 763.3 MB

Download Beau Diamonds - Touch Myself 2019

Marylin Sugar - Private Show

Studio: Fitting-Room
Cast: Marylin Sugar
Genres: Blonde, Clips, HD, Solo, 1080p, Fingering, Dildo, Vibrator

Marylin Sugar, a former dancer, is very supple. Hey boys. What do you think of my new look? Like the hair? I already know you love my tits and ass. These solo videos are fun to make but damn do I wish I was playing with some cock. Some luscious dick would fit so well in between my tight slippery cleavage. That's where I want your cock to be. Like I said, fingering and playing with myself is fun in front of the camera, but nothing beats a cock!

Duration: 16:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9733kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Marylin Sugar - Private Show

Georgia Brown - Fit For Fun (2020)

Cast: Georgia Brown

Teen dream Lisa Lightman is yours to enjoy as she lets the hem of her shirt ride up to reveal her lovely ass and her sleek panties. Her puffy nipples harden beneath her caresses, especially once she starts focusing on her soft bare fuck hole that is nice and ready to be satisfied.

Duration: 16:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16622kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Georgia Brown - Fit For Fun (2020)

Mary Queen Fox - Fit Blonde

Cast: Mary Queen Fox
Genres: Solo, Blonde, Fair Skin, High Heels, Long hair, Panties, Puffy Nipples, Shaved Pussy, Short Girls

Mary Queen Fox is a Canadian treat dressed in a tight outfit that makes it clear she's not wearing a bra. Her big boobies strain to be free, so she ditches her dress and her thong to get naked. Hopping onto the kitchen counter, she spreads herself wide for your pleasure.

Duration: 10:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6248kbps

File size: 518.5 MB

Download Mary Queen Fox - Fit Blonde

Anastasia F. - Afternoon Magic Trick

Studio: ClubSweetHearts
Cast: Anastasia F.
Genres: Blonde, Clips, HD, Solo, Teen, 1080p, Dildo

When it comes to magic, Anastasia F knows a thing or two. She recently discovered a trick that can make any object disappear. "For my next number, I'll take this pink dildo and play with it a bit... now you see it, now you don't!" Nothing beats magic!

Duration: 17:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14554kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Anastasia F. - Afternoon Magic Trick

Kiere - Brunette Beauty (2020)

Cast: Kiere

There's no better word to describe Kiere than voluptuous. Her incredible curves are like magnets for her hands, which are constantly roaming her body. Pinching her nipples and pale puffy areolas, she eventually moves south where her magic fingers settle in to fondle the wetter pastures of her cock craving bald fuck hole.

Duration: 15:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8930kbps

Download Kiere - Brunette Beauty (2020)

Jilling off in a pub

Unable to stop imagining herself getting gangbanged in this pub, this petite cutie gives in to her dream and starts caressing her soaked pussy. And before she understands what she's doing, her playful hands spare her from her dress leaving her naked.

Duration: 10:33
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3808kbps

File size: 304.4 MB

Download Jilling off in a pub

Devyn Lux - Keep Me Company (2020)

Download Devyn Lux - Keep Me Company (2020)

Papaya Zero - Glitter and Gold

Cast: Papaya Zero
Genres: Solo, Bikini, Black Hair, Long hair, Medium Boobs, Outdoors, Puffy Nipples, Shaved Pussy, Short Girls

Papaya Zero fills out her bikini nicely with her small tits and perky ass. Lounging outdoors, she gradually strips down to nothing and runs her hands from tits to twat. Her juices are wet and slippery as she slides her hand up and down her bare snatch. You'll want to dive right into that meaty fuck hole!

Duration: 16:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12740kbps

Download Papaya Zero - Glitter and Gold

Filming hot babe satisfying her slimy vagina

Studio: Cezar Capone

Kinky adorable girl wants you hornier than she is so she shows you her amazing body with lovely stripping before she starts rubbing that slimy muff. Horny bitch has the whole bed only for her so she spreads her legs wide and enjoys fantastic solo masturbation followed by many moans.

Duration: 13:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14788kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Filming hot babe satisfying her slimy vagina

Blue Angel - Bottle It Up 2

Cast: Blue Angel
Genres: Solo, Posing, Masturbation, Blonde, Bathroom, Stockings, Breasts

Erotic icon Sandra Shine directs this horny solo-sex fantasy. Smoky-eyed Hungarian blonde Blue Angel arrives home alone after a boozy night out. She removes her strappy spike-heeled platform shoes and heads into the bathroom, carrying her bottle of sparkling wine. She takes off her panties to pee, then crawls into the shower on all fours, still wearing her little black dress, stockings and garters. She sits in the corner, clothes rearranged to bare her small, natural breasts, puffy nipples and trimmed pussy. Then she aims the shower spray between her splayed thighs and teases her slit with manicured fingers. It feels good but she needs something bigger and harder - and, as she chugs the last few drops of her wine, inspiration strikes. Blue Angel licks and sucks the neck of the bottle as she sprays and fingers her pussy again, captured in sharp close-up. Next, she turns off the shower and grinds the bottle against her clit and lips - then, when she is confident that her juices are flow.

Duration: 16:08
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11769kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Blue Angel - Bottle It Up 2

A little solo fun with sex toy

Studio: Cezar Capone

Britney felt lonely today she doesn't know what to do with her shitty life but she knows that she can always play with her muff. Wearing no panties made her hornier this time so she takes purple sex toy and give her own muff a nice satisfaction. This bitch sticks that dildo in her love hole in variety of poses followed by a lot of moans and groans.

Duration: 11:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14762kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download A little solo fun with sex toy

Sweetie Plum - The Real Orgasm (2020)

Cast: Sweetie Plum

Do you want to see certified nubile Sweetie Plum get down and dirty with her horny self? This fair skinned hottie loves to fuck! If she can't find a partner to satisfy the needs of her bare fuck hole, she'll happily go to work with her magic fingers buried in her cock hungry snatch.

Duration: 14:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14609kbps

Download Sweetie Plum - The Real Orgasm (2020)

Exclusive Francesca Wood

Soon I was in sympathy with what came and went in the end, and I managed to pull it out, in order to not harm my sobering little car, and filled it with an efficient, elastic and beating armor. I ended so, out of me, all the forces went out. Such complete, pleasing satisfaction is unknowable.

Duration: 4:41
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1788kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 65.2 MB

Download Exclusive Francesca Wood

When Time Stopped Vol. 2

Cast: Rebecca Volpetti
Genres: Solo, Posing, Blonde, Breasts, Indoors, Masturbation, Panties, Tattoo

Sexy blonde Rebecca Volpetti looks stunning in high heels as she sets the table, bending over for a naughty upskirt peek at her panties. Taking a moment to relax before her guests arrive, she pulls down her top and caresses her gorgeous breasts, teasing her stiffening nipples with her fingertips. She tugs her red panties aside and rubs her wet pussy, moaning with arousal. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 11:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 406.7 MB

Download When Time Stopped Vol. 2

Debora Pena - Go For The O

Cast: Debora Pena
Genres: Big Nipples, Brunette, Long hair, Medium Boobs, Shaved Pussy, Solo, Thongs

Debora Pena loves to cum, especially when the cameras are rolling. This flirty Latina is always looking for excuses to peel off her clothes, especially her thong, to open herself up for her talented fingers. From her firm breasts to her tender clitoris, this horny young thing hits all her own buttons for a big O.

Duration: 14:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7798kbps

File size: 848.1 MB

Download Debora Pena - Go For The O

Back