Quietly With Myself I Enjoy | The Result Is Spectacular

My Pretty Portfolio Sc.2 - Sophie Gem

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Sophie Gem
Genres: Solo, Posing, Barefoot, Bedroom, Blonde, Camisole, Indoor, Masturbation, Striptease
Video language: English

Gorgeous blonde Sophie Gem lounges on her bed in silk lingerie, admiring some sexy photos of herself. Turned on by the racy images, she strokes herself through her pretty tap pants before sliding them down over her perky ass. On her knees, the blue-eyed beauty rubs her shaved pussy avidly, thrusting her fingers inside her juicy slot as she moans with excitement. She lies back against the pillows, squeezing her soft breasts as she masturbates to an overwhelming orgasm.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4800kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 469.4 MB

Download My Pretty Portfolio Sc.2 - Sophie Gem

Attacking that pussy

Studio: Taylor Wane Entertainment
Cast: Vanessa Blue, Tanya Danielle, Vicky Vette, Smoking Mary Jane, Taylor Wane, Carly Parker, Sara Jay, Summer Cummings
Genres: Toys, MILF, Blonde, Big Tit, Lesbian

Even though this pale-skinned dark-haired Goth-like beauty only had one dildo in this hot tub masturbation shoot, she didn't limit herself to using the toy only. Watch her fuck herself with it, with her fingers and with a thick spray of warm water!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 9:21
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3771kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 266.9 MB

Download Attacking that pussy

Shay Hendrix DP + Public + Swimsuits P2

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Dildo,Latex,All Girl,Swimsuits,Spandex,Toys,Solo,Masturbation

Shay is well known to Dildo Pant fans, so we thought we'd get her back to go to that next level... Public Dildo Pant wearing!

The video starts back in the hotel room, where she gets naked for us & lubes up the Dildo Pants, she loves playing with Big Black Cocks, so this 5.5inch Dildo is going to be very exciting... She slowly parts her legs & her lips & slides the Dildo into her soaking wet Pussy, she then pulls up the Latex Dildo Pants & pushes the dildo deep into her wet hole. Inside the DP she adds a little vibrating Bullet just over her clit... Thats gonna make her very wet.. Over the top of the DP she puts on a very Tight Speedo Great Britain Hydrasuit , a short skirt & a loose fitting cardigan.

A number of customers asked for a Public Video where Shay would go out wearing DPs and a Swimsuit over the top in Public, with a Short Skirt & loose top so she can flash & give us shots of the DP, Swimsuit & More...

Shay is filmed leaving the hotel room & into the lift, where we .

Format: avi
Duration: 14:48
Video: 1280x720, DivX 5, 3902kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 441.2 MB

Download Shay Hendrix DP + Public + Swimsuits P2

Jewelz Blu Pt. 3

Cast: Jewelz Bl
Genres: Solo, Close ups, Mastrubation, Toys, Indoo

ewelz uses a large blue dildo to fuck herself while still wearing the skirt and top. The dildo seems to snag a little in her vagina from time to time but there's still lots of beautiful penetration. The best views come when she hangs her ass off the edge of the ottoman. You'll love how she rams the toy hard and deep into her pussy and the moment of climax.

Duration: 8:43
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 24405kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Jewelz Blu Pt. 3

Nurse's rubber toy

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Magma
Cast: Various Artists
Genres: Solo, Hospital
Video language: German

Today is a rather slow day at the hospital but this blond nurse is obviously not going to just sit there and babble with her colleagues. She's got something to get busy with - something wet and yummy hiding in her panties. She wants to fuck herself!

Duration: 4:57
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3770kbps

File size: 141.4 MB

Download Nurse's rubber toy

A pussy so tempting

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Magma
Cast: Various Artists
Genres: Solo, Hospital
Video language: German

The beautiful full-lipped pussy of this blond babe is waiting for your attention! Watch the girl spread her legs, play with her big ripe tits and clit a little to get herself wet - and tease you with a truly mind-blowing dildoing show! So enticing.

Duration: 4:57
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3770kbps

File size: 141.4 MB

Download A pussy so tempting

Riley Reyes aka Riley Reynolds - Cumming With An Anal Plug

Riley Reyes is excited to be back in PervCity, and she's arrived dressed in a pink crop top and jean shorts that barely cover her big ass. If that doesn't tell you everything you need to know about what this blonde wants, don't worry, because she'll tell you herself

Duration: 9:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11708kbps
Audio: 314kbps

File size: 841.5 MB

Download Riley Reyes aka Riley Reynolds - Cumming With An Anal Plug

Dido

Cast: Dido
Genres: Solo, Posing, Blonde, Dildo, Sex Toys, Indoors, Kitchen, Masaturbation, Upskirt

Sexy Dido, a stunning babe with waist-length blonde hair and sparkling, deep brown eyes, walks into her kitchen after a night out. She is wearing a red suede motorcycle jacket, black leather top and hotpants over a mesh bodystocking, and high spike heels. Phone messages confirm she is unhappy about coming home alone. Wistfully, she gazes at a condom she had hoped to use - then inspiration strikes.
She takes a huge, black, real-look dildo from a nearby drawer, slams the suction base down on the counter, then jacks and blows it voraciously. She drools on it and smears it with red lipstick as she crams it deep in her mouth. Next, she rolls the condom on it, then strips down to her bodystocking. The string top accentuates her perfect breasts, stiff nipples escaping from between the strands.
The bottom half has cutaways for a stockings-and-garters effect, and she strips off her tiny leather thong to bare her moist, shaved pussy. Sitting on a chair she begins to masturbate, then gets tota.

Duration: 12:19
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9823kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 896.0 MB

Download Dido

Eva Kortez

Cast: Eva Kortez
Genres: Close Up, Fingering, High Heels, Shaved Pussy, Small Tits, Spread pussy, Tattoos, Toys, Masturbation, Solo

Alluring Eva Kortez is happy to pose nude and shake her forms when playing with the new toy. A stiff toy cock hard enough to penetrate both her tiny holes in a gorgeous mode. Eva is in a sexy lingerie, ready to take it down and provide nudity. She moans and gently touches her tits. A clear sign that she's horny as fuck, and more than excited to test that stiff dildo. Minutes after she completely strips, the blonde chick begins to dazzle by posing her sexy tattoos. Then, after gently undulating on the couch, she continues by inserting the toy all the way down the soaked cherry. That's the moment when she begins to moan and undulate. The feeling is intense and the more she pushes those inches inside her vag, the better she feels. The loud moans are the best proof that she's clearly loving it. It's intense and more than she expected. Her pussy is soaking wet and the orgasm is near to cause her a huge explosion of satisfaction. All during this perfect cam solo down the couch which will mo.

Duration: 15:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 898.3 MB

Download Eva Kortez

Genivieve

Cast: Genivieve
Genres: Solo, Blonde, Fair Skin, Lingerie, Long hair, Masturbation, Puffy Nipples, Shaved Pussy, Short Girls, Toys

Dressed to the nines, Genivieve is a stunning mature housewife who wants you to cum on over. As her robe drops, she reveals her sheer lingerie, crotchless tights, and fuck me smile. Her getup is the perfect foreplay for her date with a vibrator that fills her up and makes her cum again and again.

Duration: 17:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15100kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Genivieve

Busty and her dildo

Studio: Juicy Entertainment
Genres: Solo, Toys, Outdoor

It's not just a set of gorgeous big boobies that this brunette can offer you - what is locked there in between her spare hips is an absolutely mouthwatering pink pussy with pierced clit. Come see it up close as the girlie stretches it with a dildo!

Duration: 7:38
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3788kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 218.9 MB

Download Busty and her dildo

Belka

Cast: Belka
Genres: Solo, Posing, Beauty

Stunning brunette Belka is sunbathing in the garden, flirting and teasing before stripping down to her striped bikini panties. Her hands run over her big beautiful breasts, making them jiggle and bounce enticingly. She massages tanning lotion into her sexy ass cheeks, tugging her panties aside to flash her smooth shaved pussy. Breasts glistening with lotion, she peels off her panties, going face down ass up for a mindblowing rear view.

Duration: 11:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps

File size: 408.0 MB

Download Belka

Cindy Shine

Cast: Cindy Shine
Genres: Solo, Posing, Barefoot, Brunette, Camisole, Indoors, Masturbation, Striptease, Tattoo, Upskirt

Sexy brunette Cindy Shine is working out with her resistance bands, her athletic body glistening with sweat. Feeling the heat, she peels off her crop top and tight yoga pants, then lies on her mat to continue her workout naked. She's distracted by the urge to touch herself though, holding her legs wide apart with the aid of the stretchy band as she strokes her shaved pussy. She goes face down ass up, strumming her clit and thrusting her fingers deep inside her juicy slot, gasping as the pleasurable sensations overwhelm her. Lying on her back, the supple beauty masturbates harder, driving herself to an intense orgasm.

Duration: 9:12
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9858kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 672.1 MB

Download Cindy Shine

I love my dildo pt56

I was in this week and started my day by making a video for you. I want to get my pussy ready to fuck the many guys I will see today. I have a sexy purple sheer nightie on that I will wear for my first client. I got out my big black dildo to play with. I love the way it stretches all my holes. I sucked on it then rubbed it all over my pussy making sure to stimulate my clit and lips. I then inserted it and fucked my pussy good until I had my first orgasm of the day. Now I'm ready for some real cocks!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:32
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V8, 2929kbps

File size: 307.9 MB

Download I love my dildo pt56

I love my dildo

One of my fans sent me these sexy pantyhose to wear on the site so I did a solo video modeling them. I got excited thinking of a cock cumming for me so I started touching myself and rubbing the smooth sheer pantyhose on my legs and up to my pussy. It really turned me on! I got out a cock to play with and fucked it till my pussy creamed all over it!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:34
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V8, 2929kbps

File size: 286.1 MB

Download I love my dildo

She prefers XXL toys

Small sex toys are something that this blond model is not willing to waste time on. Offered to choose from a whole arsenal of rubber cocks, she grabs the biggest, gets settled in a longchair outdoors and. Slams the fucker all the way into her pink!

Duration: 6:49
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3787kbps

File size: 195.7 MB

Download She prefers XXL toys

Sky Pierce - Vibe It Out 2019

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Sky Pierce

Hot and horny Sky Pierce loves masturbating, but this blonde has way more fun when she plays with toys. Popping her titties out of her bra and sliding her thong down her thighs, she shows off her slim figure and pert ass. Then she grabs a vibrating toy and goes to work for a bald pussy party.

Duration: 13:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4404kbps

File size: 471.6 MB

Download Sky Pierce - Vibe It Out 2019

It felt so damn fine

This video will show you what a totally oversexed girl looks like, so open up your eyes and enjoy. This cream-skinned hottie with pink pussy loved her dildo so much she just couldn't stop drilling herself with it for what felt like a whole eternity!

Duration: 9:15
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3769kbps

File size: 263.9 MB

Download It felt so damn fine

Lina Lovely - Tight And Tiny (2020)

Cast: Lina Lovely
Genres: Solo, Masturbation

Can you imagine the tight pussy that cute coed Lina Lovely has? She'll let you experience her greedy little twat if you take the time to seduce her by pinching her nipples to diamond hard points. Her bald snatch is smooth and wet and very ready to enjoy a big climax.

Duration: 14:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13194kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Lina Lovely - Tight And Tiny (2020)

Sky Pierce - Wetter The Better

Cast: Sky Pierce
Genres: Big Nipples, Blonde, Bras, Petite, Shaved Pussy, Short hair, Small Boobs, Solo, Thongs, Wet

Looking fine in a bra and thong, Sky Pierce is the definition of a sensual delight. She's always feeling up her puffy titties and pinching her nipples into hard peaks. Letting her hands roam down to her ass, she squeezes and parts her cheeks. Then she takes her party to the shower for some wet fun.

Duration: 16:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7019kbps

File size: 881.5 MB

Download Sky Pierce - Wetter The Better

Girl's favorite toy

A good fuck with a dildo is this brunette's main weakness. No one knows where it feels best like she does, so. Get prepared to see her almost melting from pleasure as she rams the toy into her pink hole. It vibrations are driving her so damn horny!

Duration: 8:23
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3774kbps

File size: 239.7 MB

Download Girl's favorite toy

Asian all-holey slut

Studio: Telsev

If you like really hot and really adventurous Asian chicks, then the star of this solo vid is the one you need. Come see her in her birthday suit, sticking her favorite sex toy into her pussy and her fingers - up her ass. Looking gorgeous, isn't she?

Duration: 12:26
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3661kbps

File size: 345.3 MB

Download Asian all-holey slut

Liza Smoke - Petite Pussy (2020)

Cast: Liza Smoke
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Teen

Sweet, petite, and always primed to cum, Liza Smoke is a super skinny spinner whose favorite pastime is getting naked. Watch as she spreads herself out, shaking that ass and then settling onto the couch with her hands exploring everything from her tiny boobies to her cream filled bared fuck hole.

Duration: 13:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16343kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Liza Smoke - Petite Pussy (2020)

Sofia Lee - All That Glitters (2020)

Cast: Sofia Lee
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Big Tits

Busty brunette Sofia Lee is back and in her latest update she dazzles in a gold sequin dress. This curvy babe has assets in all the right places and strips out of her dress to reveal her deep red lingerie and massive tits! She leans back on her chair and slides her hand into her panties to masturbate while squeezing her tits then pulls her panties between her puffy pussy lips before taking them off completely. Continuing to masturbate and finger herself while standing, Sofia decides to gape her pussy apart using a metal speculum. While she is stretched apart she enjoys a little red dildo inside her pussy and then moves onto an even bigger sex toy which she uses while masturbating to finish herself off!

Duration: 17:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8008kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Sofia Lee - All That Glitters (2020)

From small to large

That rubber dick is too big for this dark-haired starlet? Don't worry, it will still end up in her smooth pussy - she just needs to prepare herself for it a little bit. Watch her massage her clit with a vibrator before letting that dong into herself!

Duration: 11:28
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3749kbps

File size: 325.8 MB

Download From small to large

Monica Melody - Love Ya Self

Cast: Monica Melody
Genres: Big Nipples, Brunette, Long hair, Masturbation, Mini Skirt, Shaved Pussy, Small Boobs, Socks, Solo, Thongs

Monica Melody knows how important it is to indulge in some self loving sometimes, which is why she never fights the urge to get herself off. She prefers clothes that leave her bubble butt hanging out, and she hates wearing bras that get in the way of her hard nipples. Let her show you her fantasies!

Duration: 14:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6623kbps

File size: 720.4 MB

Download Monica Melody - Love Ya Self

Pink Temptation

Cast: Cassia
Genres: Erotic, Solo, Nude, Posing

Stunning brunette Cassia wakes up horny. Pulling down her babydoll nightie to expose her perfect breasts, the Polish beauty takes some candy from the nightstand drawer. She gets naked, running her hands over her sexy body and teasing her nipples stiff. On her knees, she caresses her gorgeous ass and shaved pussy, fingertips circling over her clit. Her moans of pleasure grow louder as she masturbates, and now she takes a big pink dildo from the nightstand, rubbing it against her pussy and easing it inside. Gasping with each thrust, the blue-eyed beauty fucks herself to a powerful orgasm, boobs jiggling as she trembles. When she's caught her breath, she slides the dildo back into her pussy from behind, driving herself to another intense climax.

Duration: 17:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps

File size: 621.7 MB

Download Pink Temptation

Amateur Eighteen

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Masturbation, Blonde, Solo, Teen, Fat Lips, Small Tits, Toys

Newcomer Hannah Hays is eager to learn what kinds of toys she likes. She starts by slipping out of her clothes, making sure to tease her tits and twat along the way. Then she rubs her clit with her soft fingers before using a vibrator to bring herself to an outdoor climax.

Duration: 14:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8876kbps

File size: 953.1 MB

Download Amateur Eighteen

Milena - Since You Werent Home (2020)

Cast: Milena

Look no further than Milena if you want to fantasize about a fit mama who loves to put on lingerie and get fucked. When she's riding solo, she takes her time exploring her tight body beginning with her hard nips and her lovely boobs. Her bare snatch is ready for a pussy party!

Duration: 12:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13010kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Milena - Since You Werent Home (2020)

Angelina Praga - Teasing Teen (2020)

Cast: Angelina Praga

Lush teen Angelina Praga is the definition of thicc. You'll definitely want to check out her curves, from her thighs to her ass to her big titties. This all natural Latina treasure looks as good in a dress as she does in the buff, but she is at her hottest with her pink pussy lips spread wide.

Duration: 17:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9013kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Angelina Praga - Teasing Teen (2020)

Nympho enjoying life

Simply chilling in the backyard on a sunny day is not enough fun for this blond vixen, apparently. She prefers chilling all naked - and with a large pink rubber cock sliding in and out of her pussy! That will make her enjoy every second of her day!

Duration: 8:51
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3776kbps

File size: 253.1 MB

Download Nympho enjoying life

Alexandra Snow

Studio: GoddessSnow
Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Milking, made Male Orgasm, POV

A new trial in POV, reduced in price for the imperfect way it's been shot from a head mount. I am a sex therapist with my patient who has had numerous issues with premature ejaculation. I explain that it will take time to retrain his cock, but well start with a basic exam. I want to see his lack of control for myself. As soon as I start to manipulate his cock, he is already close to orgasm! So I tease him.. and tease him.. and continue to tease him. By the end, he can't see straight and I decide to make sure he knows that I have total control over his cock.His orgasm shoots and sputters everywhere.

Duration: 13:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7803kbps
Audio: 314kbps

File size: 774.0 MB

Download Alexandra Snow

Melody Wylde Pt.3

Cast: Melody Wyld
Genres: Solo, Close ups, Mastrubation, Toys, Indoo

Melody Wyld is ready to push her limits and anally take her biggest cock yet. Bigger dicks mean bigger gapes, and Melody Wyld's got some big ones on display! This babe gives it her all and her butthole happily obliges. For this amazing performance, Emma gets a fresh load of cum, shot right in her mouth.

Duration: 9:27
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 24405kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Melody Wylde Pt.3

Daryna - How Its Done (2020)

Cast: Daryna

Mature women like Daryna know what they like and won't take no for an answer when it comes to their pleasure. This busty cougar is looking fine in her clubbing outfit, but when she comes home alone she has no problems using her own talented fingers to work herself to an orgasmic frenzy.

Duration: 16:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10903kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Daryna - How Its Done (2020)

Hose up for some Cara Mel

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Teen, Petite, Lingerie, Brunette, Piercing, Shaved Pussy, Big Tits, Big Cock, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Hardcore, All Sex, Cuckold, Facial

Almost everything in this set is gold except for Cara Mell's blue dress which helps her stand out from the background. The elegant dress is a nice fit around her slender curves although her boobs are very close to spilling out. We get some very nice boob tease after the dress comes off but the main attraction here is her ultra shiny black seamless pantyhose. You have to admire the way the pantyhose fit so snug around her pussy lips and up into her ass crack. There's a few minutes with the pantyhose pulled down around her thighs to end the clip.

Duration: 16:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps

File size: 986.2 MB

Download Hose up for some Cara Mel

Yummy feet in nylon

Studio: Heart Core

The sexy feet of this petite ho are hiding under sheer nylon socks, her wet trimmed pussy is hiding behind tight panties. And even though she's not going to keep the latter on for too long, the socks will stay on. This foot fetish scene is so teasy!

Duration: 13:35
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3842kbps

File size: 394.9 MB

Download Yummy feet in nylon

Rafaella - Naturally Yours (2020)

Cast: Rafaella
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Milf

All natural stunner Rafaella is the definition of a cougar. This hot mama is decked out in lingerie and ready to rock and roll. Her slow unveiling is peppered with plenty of nipple play as her hands slowly roam south to settle between her thighs. Look at how wet her cunt is for your touch!

Duration: 15:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10639kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Rafaella - Naturally Yours (2020)

Anastasia Andis - Dreamy Teen

Cast: Anastasia Andis
Genres: Brunette, Fair Skin, Girl Orgasm, Long hair, Masturbation, Medium Boobs, Puffy Nipples, Shaved Pussy, Short Girls, Socks, Solo, Tall Girls, Thong

Anastasia Andis is just so happy to finally be able to live out her dream of becoming a star of the adult industry! This perky Russian teen has what it takes to make it big, from her perfect handful titties with their nice hard nipples to her throbbing pussy that cums at the slightest touch.

Duration: 17:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8919kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Anastasia Andis - Dreamy Teen

Big toy in wet pink

The trimmed pussy of this stacked blondie with cute pigtails is so wet you can almost hear it squelch when she buries her nice-sized glass dildo in it in front of the camera. Come closer, baby - this naughty hoochie wants you to see it all in detail!

Duration: 8:12
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3793kbps

File size: 235.8 MB

Download Big toy in wet pink

She loves it large

Wow, what a delicate petite girlie we've got here - and what a gigantic dildo! Believe it or not, but she's going to stuff it into herself and even enjoy it! Watch her do herself alfresco, getting the neighbors damn horny with her moans of pleasure!

Duration: 7:50
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3775kbps

File size: 224.0 MB

Download She loves it large

Back