Pussy Toy Fucking | Fisting | Orgy Extreme Fisting And Toys

Double fisting Marias ass 2

Genres: large inertions, anal, dildo, toys, couple, fisting, gaping, double fisting, anal bottle, big dildo, brazil
Video language: English

Maria is a mature milf that is into stretching for ages. She mostly produces for Sicflics. Inside her ass were one of the biggest toys on the market including XXXL BOSS HOGG dildo Dragon' and 'Seahorse XXXL dildo. She is not affraid to have glass jars inserted in her ass and also you can see her inserting 2 liter bottles in her asshole. Maria is obsessed with punishing and destroying her ass to bizarre levels and proudly earning her title as the supreme anal whore.

Most of the time she is very passive, and her play partner just stuffs whatever he feels like inside her asshole.

Nothing is too large for her wrecked asshole, and she devours everything, proudly showing us why she is one of the internets most extreme anal Queen!

Pussy
24cm (Circumference)

Pussy Skills: Nicely stretched. Gaping easily.
Ass
35.2 cm (Circumference)
Ass Skills: Totally stretched. Clearly visible stretched out asshole with monster gape.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 251.5 MB

Download Double fisting Marias ass 2

Double Fisting, Huge Gape, and Massive Dildo Play

Release Year: 2017
Genres: fisting

I've always enjoyed pushing the limits. I've always been fascinated by sex. My sexual fantasies began when I was very young. I have always liked to dance on the line between pain and pleasure.
Stretching was intimidating at first but I get excited by a challenge. The toys started getting bigger and bigger. Then, my boyfriend's fist was suddenly inside of me!
I've always been known to push myself to the limit and you can see what that means in the most personal way.
I can't be satisfied until I have the biggest pussy on the internet. I am obsessed with stretching and hope you will join me on my journey.

Duration: 8:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19538kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Double Fisting, Huge Gape, and Massive Dildo Play

Double fisting Marias ass

Genres: large inertions, anal, dildo, toys, couple, fisting, gaping, double fisting, anal bottle, big dildo, brazil

Maria is a mature milf that is into stretching for ages. She mostly produces for Sicflics. Inside her ass were one of the biggest toys on the market including XXXL BOSS HOGG dildo Dragon' and 'Seahorse XXXL dildo. She is not affraid to have glass jars inserted in her ass and also you can see her inserting 2 liter bottles in her asshole. Maria is obsessed with punishing and destroying her ass to bizarre levels and proudly earning her title as the supreme anal whore.

Most of the time she is very passive, and her play partner just stuffs whatever he feels like inside her asshole.

Nothing is too large for her wrecked asshole, and she devours everything, proudly showing us why she is one of the internets most extreme anal Queen!

Pussy
24cm (Circumference)

Pussy Skills: Nicely stretched. Gaping easily.
Ass
35.2 cm (Circumference)
Ass Skills: Totally stretched. Clearly visible stretched out asshole with monster gape.

Duration: 10:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2570kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 198.1 MB

Download Double fisting Marias ass

Keri Berry - Elfen Anal Horse Ride

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Keri Berry
Genres: Solo, Aliens & Monsters, Anal, Cosplay, Huge Dildo, Bad Dragon, Riding

Prelude to Custom Video *** The content desired from a client required lots of warm up-- so I decided to make it a prelude clip. I use my large Chance from bad dragon and ride him to the base and get in a few different positions while staying on it too!

Duration: 7:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9773kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 576.1 MB

Download Keri Berry - Elfen Anal Horse Ride

Double Fisting, Huge Gape, and Massive Dildo Play

Genres: fisting

I've always enjoyed pushing the limits. I've always been fascinated by sex. My sexual fantasies began when I was very young. I have always liked to dance on the line between pain and pleasure.
Stretching was intimidating at first but I get excited by a challenge. The toys started getting bigger and bigger. Then, my boyfriend's fist was suddenly inside of me!
I've always been known to push myself to the limit and you can see what that means in the most personal way.
I can't be satisfied until I have the biggest pussy on the internet. I am obsessed with stretching and hope you will join me on my journey.

Duration: 8:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19538kbps

Download Double Fisting, Huge Gape, and Massive Dildo Play

Tifa double penetration

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Fisting, Dildo

Amateur girl Octokuro double penetration extreme insertion cams show.

Duration: 28:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3079kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 661.2 MB

Download Tifa double penetration

Milly17 - The great ameircan challenge and fisting

Cast: Milly17
Genres: Solo, Fisting, Dildo, Pussy Gaping

In this video I use both hands for fisting back and forth between the two. I fit most of both of them inside of me . Then I use the great American challenge (15 in dildo with massive girth) with ease . During this I also fist my pussy . I then cream and continue to fuck it for a bit.

Duration: 13:12
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5734kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 573.3 MB

Download Milly17 - The great ameircan challenge and fisting

Fist Me First

Genres: Lesbian, Fisting

Smoking hot Frida and Minnie give into their lesbian desires by sucking and licking. After Minnie has her ass licked and sucked. Then slides her fist into Frida wet tight pussy. Frida moans with each thrust of Minnie's fist. What an amazing time!

Duration: 23:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5562kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Fist Me First

All Anal Toy Extreme Closeup With Cum Load

Part one of a 4 part series. Abigail Dupree is working with an insatiable client, which works perfectly for her insatiable asshole. slave Abigail gapes and bounces on various toys warming up with large butt plugs, and anal hooks. This gets her ready for even more as she moves on to using her 40 inch long tonguetacle, and bubble butt plug. With her ass craving more she moves on to the biggest toy she has: her large "specialty" cock named Chance. She pounds herself with this large black special toy, until it blows a huge load in her ass.

Duration: 11:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 610.2 MB

Download All Anal Toy Extreme Closeup With Cum Load

Sparkling Queen

Release Year: 2019

Hot kinky jo extreme anal fising in ibiza. enjoy and play!!!

Duration: 8:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7916kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 486.8 MB

Download Sparkling Queen

Kara and Vanessa Twain - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Kara, Vanessa Twain
Genres: Fisting, Dildo, Speculum, Girl Girl, Strap-On

Two dark haired babes, Kara and Vanessa Twain feature in today's update on Fister Twister and both girls look ready for some fun. Kara poses in a sexy blue skintight dress as Vanessa enters and strips her naked, before they both kiss. Vanessa bends Kara over and inserts a metal speculum into her pussy, stretching her apart then turns her over so that she can finger her hole while it is gaping. She Kara to taste her own juices then gets on a big black strap on to dominate Kara even further. Kara sucks on the strap on, taking it as far into her throat as she can before Vanessa bends her over and fucks her pussy hard! As much as Kara loves doggy style, she has to ride this big black cock, so they change positions so that Kara can bounce up and down on Vanessa's strap on while getting her tits and pussy groped. Afterwards, Kara lays back down as Vanessa slides her whole fist into Kara's wet and juicy pussy. She takes a whole fist as we zoom in really close then Vanessa pulls out and make.

Duration: 30:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6379kbps
Audio: 278kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Kara and Vanessa Twain - FullHD 1080p

Oil & Glitter Fisting Gapes

Cast: Dollidoll
Genres: Solo, Dildo, Feet, Fisting, Gape, Latex, Oil

With latex gloves on slutty Dolli makes a huge oily, glittery & creamy mess. After drenching my entire body in oil & glitter I fuck a 12" dildo in three different positions until my pussy is gaping wide. Then I fist my pussy until I'm a giggly & gaping mess! I make sure to show off my feet & stretched hole throughout.

Duration: 11:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19653kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Oil & Glitter Fisting Gapes

Cyber

Kinky cosplay Cyber girl, extreme anal light dildo self fucking.

Duration: 22:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2409kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 417.1 MB

Download Cyber

Fist Me Please - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Angel Piaff, Nicole Love
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

Naughty lesbians Angel Piaff and Nicole Love decide to give into their temptation. They show each other their sexy lingerie before kissing and licking one another. Angel takes turns with Nicole eating pussy before the fisting festivites. Nicole moans in pleasure then returns the favor of deeply fisting Angel's pussy. Now that's fun!

Duration: 22:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5293kbps

File size: 904.3 MB

Download Fist Me Please - FullHD 1080p

Easter Bunny

Easter Bunny girl, hot and sexy self fucking solo amateur action.

Duration: 7:31
Video: 864x1536, AVC (H.264), 9771kbps

File size: 555.0 MB

Download Easter Bunny

Abigail Dupree - Pussy Fisting short

Cast: Abigail Dupre
Genres: Solo, Fisting, Masturbation, Stockings, Pierced Pussy, Pussy Stretchin

Masturbation is fundamentally necessary for earthly happiness. Self pleasure is healthy and necessary to maintain hormone levels. The act in and of itself is pleasing to watch and participate in at any time of the day or night. - A Healthy Compulsive Masturbation which has become a wise replacement for daily actives in life, such as school, rest, work, relationships and more.

Duration: 6:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4441kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 218.3 MB

Download Abigail Dupree - Pussy Fisting short

Riding That Fist

Genres: Anal Fisting, Gape, Lesbian, Dildo, Speculum

Rachel Evans comes back to Fister Twister again this week after making quite an impact in her last scene with us. This time she gets to play with cute blonde Rebeca and starts by passionately kissing her while exploring her petite naked body. She bends Rebeca over in the doggystyle position and pours oil all over her ass and down into her crack, soaking it completely as droplets of oil run down Rebeca's ass and onto the bedsheets. Big boobed Rachel starts to gape Rebeca's ass apart using her thumbs and at the same time, runs a hand along Rebeca's pussy lips. She moves onto two fingers, fingering Rebeca and gives her a taste of her own ass. Using a metal speculum, Rachel gapes Rebeca's tight ass even further while rubbing her pussy. Rebeca enjoys the sensation of being stretched to the max but she knows that's not all that is in store for her little ass hole! Rachel uses a monster sized dildo to slide into Rebeca's ass, taking over where the speculum left and afterwards Rebeca licks it.

Duration: 23:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5420kbps

File size: 994.4 MB

Download Riding That Fist

Widowmaker

Hero girl, extremal dildo games, insertion pussy and anal. Enjoy!

Duration: 11:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 528.5 MB

Download Widowmaker

Bubble Bath

Cast: Dollidoll
Genres: Anal, Bathtub Fetish, Fisting, Gaping, Submissive Sluts

Bubble bath time gets so kinky and messy today, come watch me play! I tease you underneath the bubbles then finger my ass and insert two large butt plugs. Stretching out my hole leads to playing with my pussy until I fuck my ass with a glass dildo. Finally I fist my asshole and gape nice and wide for you! Anal fisting lasts for a little over a minute.

Duration: 13:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19773kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Bubble Bath

Sliding With Ease - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Cayla, Ellen Betsy
Genres: Fisting

We knew gorgeous blonde Cayla wouldn't be able to stay away from Fister Twister for long and today she is back as the dominant party in this lesbian fisting challenge. She starts off this challenge by covering brunette babe Ellen Betsy in oil from her big boobs all the way over her toned stomach and massages it in. Ellen clearly is enjoying this as her nipples stand on end and Cayla moves her way down to Ellen's pussy, oiling that up too before using her fingers to tease Ellen's labia. Cayla starts to gape Ellen's pussy apart slightly while fingering her and soon moves onto the tongs which she uses to stretch Ellen's pussy apart even more. After letting Ellen taste her own pussy juices, Cayla bends her over in the doggystyle position before inserting a monster sized textured black dildo into her juicy twat. It slides in easily and as Cayla notices this, she soon moves back to her hands which she uses to pull Ellen's hole apart. Starting to fist fuck Ellen, Cayla works her magic faster.

Duration: 22:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6401kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sliding With Ease - FullHD 1080p

Double Fisting Fun

Genres: Dildo, Toys, Extreme

Kinky girls Roxy Raye and teen, extreme double fistng action.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:09
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 246.1 MB

Download Double Fisting Fun

Abigail Dupree Pussy Fisting short

Masturbation is fundamentally necessary for earthly happiness. Self pleasure is healthy and necessary to maintain hormone levels. The act in and of itself is pleasing to watch and participate in at any time of the day or night. - A Healthy Compulsive Masturbation which has become a wise replacement for daily actives in life, such as school, rest, work, relationships and more.

Download Abigail Dupree Pussy Fisting short

Your Anus Will Be Stretched

Genres: Lesbian, Anal Fisting

Cute babes Rebecca Black and Nicole Love go wild trying anal fisting. Nicole Love uses her soft fist to stretch Rebecca Black's anus.

Duration: 21:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4906kbps

File size: 801.0 MB

Download Your Anus Will Be Stretched

Corset Grind

Corset Grind Slow and Sexy, then Bounce amateur action. enjoy!

Duration: 8:26
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7764kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 485.7 MB

Download Corset Grind

Pussy Fisting short

Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: Solo, Fisting, Masturbation, Stockings, Pierced Pussy, Pussy Stretching

Download Pussy Fisting short

Lily Skye in Gaping ass with Mr. Hankeys toys

Genres: Solo , Anal Pussy , Prolapse, Rosebud, Big Long Huge Dildo, Double Self Fisting, Balls,

Many Vids presents Lily Skye in Gaping ass with Mr. Hankeys toys...Enjoy!!

Duration: 10:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14659kbps
Audio: 198kbps

Download Lily Skye in Gaping ass with Mr. Hankeys toys

Anal fisting

Genres: Fisting, dildo

Kinky garden girl and gf Anal fisting extreme scene watch!!!

Format: flv
Duration: 9:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 532.5 MB

Download Anal fisting

The great ameircan challenge and fisting

Cast: girl
Genres: Solo, Fisting, Dildo, Pussy Gaping

In this video I use both hands for fisting back and forth between the two. I fit most of both of them inside of me . Then I use the great American challenge (15 in dildo with massive girth) with ease . During this I also fist my pussy . I then cream and continue to fuck it for a bit.

Duration: 13:12
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5734kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 573.3 MB

Download The great ameircan challenge and fisting

Lily Skye in Self Fisting Depth Training My Ass

Genres: Solo , Anal Pussy , Prolapse, Rosebud, Big Long Huge Dildo, Double Self Fisting, Balls,

Many Vids presents LilyS kye in Self Fisting Depth Training My Ass...Enjoy!!

Duration: 18:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14616kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Lily Skye in Self Fisting Depth Training My Ass

Nikolettas XL anal demolition

Cast: Queen Nikoletta aka Nikoletta Joy (Ketsweet
Genres: Gigantic Anal Toys, Anal Fisting, Big Natural Tits, Prolapse, Rosebu

Our beautiful Russian 'Queen Nikoletta' stars in this thrilling update, destroying her greedy asshole with three gargantuan dildos from "Hankeys Toys"! These are amongst the very biggest dildos they make, and only the most depraved monster cock craving whores would even dream of fucking them. The XXXL '', "Mateo" and "Boss Hogg" dildos are all gigantic in size, with a minimum 4' thick shafts and in various lengths. Nikoletta is on heat, and she wants to devour every one of them in her ass, completely destroying it entirely as she engulfs them one after the other. See her begin with the , slamming up and down its thick ridged shaft so deep we couldn't believe our fucking eyes! She sinks over 10' of its 17' shaft into her bowels, making her belly bulge from the inside till she reaches her first, mind blowing orgasm. Her first toy is conquered, now its time for the 'Mateo', with it's bulbous 4' thick head, it's not easy to get it in, but Nikoletta takes it like the professional anal who.

Duration: 9:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4900kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 377.2 MB

Download Nikolettas XL anal demolition

Beach toys

Genres: Dildo, Toys, Extreme

Kinky and beauty girl Roxy Raye extreme toys games in outdoor.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:46
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 163.4 MB

Download Beach toys

Cocked Anne Loaded

Genres: Solo, Close ups, Mastrubation, Toys, Indoor

The lube on Anne's pussy creates a beautiful shine in the light while she is fucking herself with a big black rubber dildo. It is like every crease and pore is highlighted in the light to enhance her features. She soon starts spewing a puddle of white creamy pussy juice and gathers on her taint.

Duration: 9:16
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 24406kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Cocked Anne Loaded

Gaping ass

Cam model LilySkye in Gaping ass with Mr. Hankeys toys action...

Duration: 10:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14659kbps
Audio: 198kbps

Download Gaping ass

Abigail Dupree - Pussy Fisting short 1080p

Download Abigail Dupree - Pussy Fisting short 1080p

Nicol Love and Chrissy Fox- FullHD 1080p

Cast: Chrissy Fox, Nicol Love
Genres: Fisting

We are used to seeing Nicol Love on the giving end of our lesbian fisting movies here on Fister Twister but today she is back and this time she is taking on gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Already naked, Chrissy starts to play with Nicol's boobs, before working her way down to her pussy. She pulls at Nicol's Xxl pussy lips which helps to gape her open. Nicol has some amazing pussy lips and once Chrissy has finished stretching her apart with her fingers, she lets Nicol taste herself before moving onto the next part of this scene. Chrissy uses a metal speculum to gape Nicol's pussy apart even further. Every step gets Nicol ready for a hard fist fuck which is in store. Of course, Chrissy wants to use a monster sized dildo on Nicol first, to make sure she is really ready for her whole hand! The dildo easily slides into Nicol's juicy pussy and after she enjoys being dildo fucked, she bends over ready for the main event! Chrissy fists Nicol hard as she bends over, taking a good hard fisting from behi.

Duration: 21:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7418kbps

Download Nicol Love and Chrissy Fox- FullHD 1080p

House Of Fyre Mallory Sierra and Taurus Angel Catwomans Coercion - Full HD 1080p

Catwoman arrives to rescue Batman who's been kidnapped by Poison Ivy and the Joker. What she doesn't know is that she's about to get fucked hard by these lesbian beauties. She gets tied up and exposed by these girls whilst they tease her with their fingers and toy. Catwoman gets held down so Poison Ivy can play with her smooth wet pussy. She slides her fingers in 1 at a time until her whole fist is inside her.

Duration: 11:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7515kbps

File size: 671.0 MB

Download House Of Fyre Mallory Sierra and Taurus Angel Catwomans Coercion - Full HD 1080p

Francesca DiCaprio and Foxie - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Francesca DiCaprio, Foxie
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Toys

Today's update on Fister Twister starts off as it means to go on with stunning blonde Foxies and Francesca DiCaprio already naked. These girls kiss and touch each other all over their bodies then Foxies gets Francesca to sit back in a leather chair with her legs in the air as she inserts some tongs into her hole. She has such a delicate little pussy that is going to be stretched to the max once Foxies finishes with her! Francesca bends over and rides the tongs, then as both girls get hold of a massive black dildo then practice their blowjob skills! Francesca rides that dildo as Foxies rubs her pussy simultaneously and we zoom in close on each thrust inside Francesca's pussy! After her pussy is stretched sufficiently, Foxies starts to fist her, shoving her whole hand inside her pussy while is it nice and juicy. Francesca takes it all and as things speed up a bit, she uses a pink vibrator on her clit at the same time as enjoying every thrust into her pussy! She has one hell of an orgasm.

Duration: 35:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5879kbps
Audio: 278kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Francesca DiCaprio and Foxie - FullHD 1080p

Murica theme costiume

Murica theme costiume and Mr.Ed fun play movie action.

Duration: 8:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7901kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 500.3 MB

Download Murica theme costiume

Back