Pussy Toy Fucking | Fisting | Orgy Extreme Fisting And Toys

Double Fisting, Huge Gape, and Massive Dildo Play

Release Year: 2017
Genres: fisting
Video language: English

I've always enjoyed pushing the limits. I've always been fascinated by sex. My sexual fantasies began when I was very young. I have always liked to dance on the line between pain and pleasure.
Stretching was intimidating at first but I get excited by a challenge. The toys started getting bigger and bigger. Then, my boyfriend's fist was suddenly inside of me!
I've always been known to push myself to the limit and you can see what that means in the most personal way.
I can't be satisfied until I have the biggest pussy on the internet. I am obsessed with stretching and hope you will join me on my journey.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19538kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Double Fisting, Huge Gape, and Massive Dildo Play

Double fisting Marias holes Scene 2

Genres: large inertions, anal, dildo, toys, couple, fisting, gaping, double fisting, anal bottle, big dildo, brazil

Maria is a mature milf that is into stretching for ages. She mostly produces for Sicflics. Inside her ass were one of the biggest toys on the market including XXXL Boss Hogg dildo Dragon' and 'Seahorse XXXL dildo. She is not affraid to have glass jars inserted in her ass and also you can see her inserting 2 liter bottles in her asshole. Maria is obsessed with punishing and destroying her ass to bizarre levels and proudly earning her title as the supreme anal whore.
Most of the time she is very passive, and her play partner just stuffs whatever he feels like inside her asshole.
Nothing is too large for her wrecked asshole, and she devours everything, proudly showing us why she is one of the internets most extreme anal Queen!
Pussy
24cm (Circumference)
Pussy Skills: Nicely stretched. Gaping easily.
Ass
35.2 cm (Circumference)
Ass Skills: Totally stretched. Clearly visible stretched out asshole with monster gape.

Duration: 10:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5038kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 397.4 MB

Download Double fisting Marias holes Scene 2

Interactive Camshow part 9

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Fisting, Bizzare Injection

Outdoor extreme games from girl Roxy, hard insertion enjoy!

Duration: 1:24:59
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Interactive Camshow part 9

Kristy Bennet

Release Year: 2018
Cast: KristyBennet
Genres: Fisting, Solo, Dildo, Squirting, Anal, Toys, Urethral Sounding, Peehole Fuck

Hey guys, I'm Kristy Bennet. All here know me because I'm the squirtgirl (no fake). I make everything you can imagine, I hope you enjoy my shows... kisses.

Total size: 1.2 GB in 1 files.

Download Kristy Bennet

Anal Probes Self Buggery

Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: Solo, Anal, Anal Play, Dildo, Toys, Masturbation, Stockings, Pierced Pussy

The hottest, deepest asshole in town.. Abigail gets you off in a couple shakes and wiggles on that fuck post with her pussy spread so wide - that pussy has wings.. Pussy Dildo Riding like crazy.. She puts her fingers in her ass as she is told. Then, wait... is she putting the whole end of that big vibrator in her asshole? Wow.. She sucks cock like she does anal.. With Abigail showing doing 'Fast Anal Ride and vibe'... is sure to have you cumming for weeks.. Excuse me while I yank one off...

Duration: 11:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 607.4 MB

Download Anal Probes Self Buggery

Interactive Camshow part 3

Genres: Fisting

Sexy blonde amazing extreme fisting games on bath, Enjoy lie show!

Duration: 1:15:15
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1687kbps

File size: 983.9 MB

Download Interactive Camshow part 3

Cosplay kitty anal/throat training slut

Genres: Gaping, Deepthroat, Spit Fetish, Dildo Sucking, Cosplay

I play with my ass for a bit then I push out the bombshell plug which leaves my asshole loose and open.. while I go on wreck my small little mouth hole with a huge thick 11 inch cock. I get it more then halfway in, chke on and slobber all over it being a good messy little whore I am I wanted to wreck my throat longer but my mom came home x.x

Duration: 13:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2744kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 298.9 MB

Download Cosplay kitty anal/throat training slut

Overwatch Mercy - witch secret ritual

Studio: ManyVids
Cast: DollFaceMonica
Genres: Fisting, Anal Fisting, Big Toys, Cosplay, Costume, Anal Play

The Witch has a secret private ritual she performs everyday to draw the magic power inside her body.

Duration: 18:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9693kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Overwatch Mercy - witch secret ritual

Angie, Sandy and Nastya

Genres: Fisting, extremal

kinky mad girls Angie, Sandy and Nastya extremal double anal fisting party!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5846kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Angie, Sandy and Nastya

Anal Probes Self Buggery - Abigail Dupree - Full HD 1080p

The hottest, deepest asshole in town.. Abigail gets you off in a couple shakes and wiggles on that fuck post with her pussy spread so wide - that pussy has wings.. Pussy Dildo Riding like crazy.. She puts her fingers in her ass as she is told. Then, wait... is she putting the whole end of that big vibrator in her asshole? Wow.. She sucks cock like she does anal.. With Abigail showing doing 'Fast Anal Ride and vibe'... is sure to have you cumming for weeks.. Excuse me while I yank one off...

Duration: 11:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps

File size: 607.4 MB

Download Anal Probes Self Buggery - Abigail Dupree - Full HD 1080p

Double fisting Marias holes

Genres: large inertions, anal, dildo, toys, couple, fisting, gaping, double fisting, anal bottle, big dildo, brazil

Maria is a mature milf that is into stretching for ages. She mostly produces for Sicflics. Inside her ass were one of the biggest toys on the market including XXXL BOSS HOGG dildo Dragon' and 'Seahorse XXXL dildo. She is not affraid to have glass jars inserted in her ass and also you can see her inserting 2 liter bottles in her asshole. Maria is obsessed with punishing and destroying her ass to bizarre levels and proudly earning her title as the supreme anal whore.

Most of the time she is very passive, and her play partner just stuffs whatever he feels like inside her asshole.

Nothing is too large for her wrecked asshole, and she devours everything, proudly showing us why she is one of the internets most extreme anal Queen!

Pussy
24cm (Circumference)

Ass
35.2 cm (Circumference)
Ass Skills: Totally stretched. Clearly visible stretched out asshole with monster gape.

Duration: 9:14
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 349.9 MB

Download Double fisting Marias holes

Claudia Macc and Julia Parke in Fisting Show - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Claudia Macc, Julia Parker
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Julia Parker is our latest contender here on Fister Twister and we thought the best girl for the challenge would be hot blonde Claudia Macc! These gorgeous babes are already oiled up as they relax on the sofa and Claudia starts to rub Julia's small but perfect tits, working her way down to Julia's pussy with her hands. She rubs her moist pussy lips and lets Julia taste her own juices before she starts to finger her. Claudia bends Julia over and using a red speculum, gapes her pussy apart a little more, continuing to finger her and then Claudia moves onto something a little bigger. She knows if Julia is going to stand a chance with our lesbian fisting challenge, her tight pussy needs to be stretched to the max! She teases Julia with a big dildo, rubbing it against her nipples and letting her have a little suck before fucking her pussy with it! She puts the dildo back in Julia's mouth and face fucks her with it then gets straight to work, fist fucking Julia's pussy! She finds it hard to.

Duration: 20:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6829kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Claudia Macc and Julia Parke in Fisting Show - FullHD 1080p

All Anal Toy Extreme Closeup With Cum Load

Part one of a 4 part series. Abigail Dupree is working with an insatiable client, which works perfectly for her insatiable asshole. slave Abigail gapes and bounces on various toys warming up with large butt plugs, and anal hooks. This gets her ready for even more as she moves on to using her 40 inch long tonguetacle, and bubble butt plug. With her ass craving more she moves on to the biggest toy she has: her large "specialty" cock named Chance. She pounds herself with this large black special toy, until it blows a huge load in her ass.

Duration: 11:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 610.2 MB

Download All Anal Toy Extreme Closeup With Cum Load

Double fisting Marias ass Scene 11

Maria is a mature milf that is into stretching for ages. She mostly produces for Sicflics. Inside her ass were one of the biggest toys on the market including XXXL BOSS HOGG dildo Dragon' and ' XXXL dildo. She is not affraid to have glass jars inserted in her ass and also you can see her inserting 2 liter bottles in her asshole. Maria is obsessed with punishing and destroying her ass to bizarre levels and proudly earning her title as the supreme anal whore.

Pussy
24cm (Circumference)

Ass
35.2 cm (Circumference)

Duration: 10:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2458kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 190.3 MB

Download Double fisting Marias ass Scene 11

Extreme Fuzion - Nicole Love and Victoria Pure - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Nicole Love, Victoria Pure
Genres: Lesbian, Pussy Fisting

Nicole Love and Victoria Pure experiment with fisting together. It's always a pleasure to watch those beauties stretch their pussies and beg for more!

Duration: 23:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Extreme Fuzion - Nicole Love and Victoria Pure - FullHD 1080p

Miley comes out of her shell

Release Year: 2020

In the first ever Aussie Ass anal penetration scene Miley White shows off her talents and fucks her super hot ass hole with her shiny silver bullet..! This is the first ever Aussie Ass scene to have any anal in it but there is plenty more on the way..!!

Duration: 4:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps

File size: 109.9 MB

Download Miley comes out of her shell

Double fisting Marias ass Scene 10

Maria is a mature milf that is into stretching for ages. She mostly produces for Sicflics. Inside her ass were one of the biggest toys on the market including XXXL BOSS HOGG dildo Dragon' and ' XXXL dildo. She is not affraid to have glass jars inserted in her ass and also you can see her inserting 2 liter bottles in her asshole. Maria is obsessed with punishing and destroying her ass to bizarre levels and proudly earning her title as the supreme anal whore.

Pussy
24cm (Circumference)

Ass
35.2 cm (Circumference)

Duration: 6:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3922kbps

File size: 183.0 MB

Download Double fisting Marias ass Scene 10

Cynthia

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Fisting & Dildo

Long legged milf Cynthia feeds two translucent brutal dildos in her tight pussy as she's all stretched out on the couch!

Duration: 25:24
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Cynthia

Cocked Anne Loaded

Genres: Solo, Close ups, Mastrubation, Toys, Indoor

The lube on Anne's pussy creates a beautiful shine in the light while she is fucking herself with a big black rubber dildo. It is like every crease and pore is highlighted in the light to enhance her features. She soon starts spewing a puddle of white creamy pussy juice and gathers on her taint.

Duration: 9:16
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 24406kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Cocked Anne Loaded

Double fisting Marias ass Scene 9

Pussy
24cm (Circumference)

Ass
35.2 cm (Circumference)

Duration: 9:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2550kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 196.2 MB

Download Double fisting Marias ass Scene 9

Lara Onix & Proxy Paige

Release Year: 2017
Genres: All Sex, Femdom and Strapon,Fisting and Dildo

Blonde bombshell Lara Onix and thick Proxy Paige take turns filling themselves and each other with anal gaping brutal dildos!

Duration: 31:34
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Lara Onix & Proxy Paige

Madison Missina thrusts her fist deep inside

Aussie blonde superstar Madison Missina fingers and fucks herself getting her pussy nice and wet before slipping a second, third and fourth finger deep inside her smoo before finally shoving her whole hand in and getting wrist deep in her own juices!

Duration: 10:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 239.6 MB

Download Madison Missina thrusts her fist deep inside

Double fisting Marias ass Scene 8

Pussy
24cm (Circumference)

Ass
35.2 cm (Circumference)

Duration: 7:09

File size: 270.6 MB

Download Double fisting Marias ass Scene 8

Wilderness Fun

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Fisting, Dildo

Crazy fun in outddor, roxy extreme anal fisting in woods.

Duration: 16:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 593.3 MB

Download Wilderness Fun

Hentaied - Sasha Rose - Real Life Doll Gets Mr. Alien Treatment

Sasha Rose is a incredible human doll. She's perfect. They say that she never says no to some good sex. They also say, she never says no, even to bad sex. I've heard she has no feelings. And they tell me no man can resist her. No human man, that is. So my friend, Mr. Alien, and me, made a bet. My money is on - even an alien can't resist her. Mr. Alien's alien coins say, that he's gonna make her cry.

Duration: 12:31
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14496kbps
Audio: 191kbps

Download Hentaied - Sasha Rose - Real Life Doll Gets Mr. Alien Treatment

Double fisting Marias ass Scene 7

Pussy
24cm (Circumference)

Ass
35.2 cm (Circumference)

Duration: 9:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5022kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 344.8 MB

Download Double fisting Marias ass Scene 7

Roxys Birthday Bash

Sexy two lesbians mad games fisting action. watching!!!

Duration: 31:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Roxys Birthday Bash

A Fast Anal Fist and vibe

Cast: Abigail Dupree

Duration: 12:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6828kbps

File size: 624.6 MB

Download A Fast Anal Fist and vibe

Double fisting Marias ass Scene 6

Maria is a mature milf that is into stretching for ages. She mostly produces for Sicflics. Inside her ass were one of the biggest toys on the market including XXXL BOSS HOGG dildo Dragon' and 'Seahorse XXXL dildo. She is not affraid to have glass jars inserted in her ass and also you can see her inserting 2 liter bottles in her asshole. Maria is obsessed with punishing and destroying her ass to bizarre levels and proudly earning her title as the supreme anal whore.

Pussy
24cm (Circumference)

Ass
35.2 cm (Circumference)

Duration: 9:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2619kbps

File size: 200.7 MB

Download Double fisting Marias ass Scene 6

Bubbles

Release Year: 2013

Sexy female roxy extreme fisting and dildo games on bath. enjoy!

Duration: 27:16
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps

File size: 511.9 MB

Download Bubbles

Double fisting Lilys XXL holes

Genres: Anal Fisting, Pussy Fisting, Double Fisting, Prolapse, Rosebud

The beautiful and popular model 'Lily' stars in this intense lesbian scene with a gorgeous red-haired beauty 'Boston Foxx', double fisting both her insatiable holes till she reaches several body shattering orgasms! These girls are smoking hot babes and we know how much Lily loves having her holes fisted to destruction, which makes this movie a must see, for all her die hard fans. Boston's a pro at fisting and she knows exactly what Lily wants, pumping both hands wrist deep in her ass and pussy, twisting and grinding them in and out obscenely hard, making her pant and gasp for breath between each explosive climax, till she succumbs to exhaustion!

Duration: 9:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps

File size: 367.8 MB

Download Double fisting Lilys XXL holes

Double fist fucking Marias ass

Maria is a mature milf that is into stretching for ages. She mostly produces for Sicflics. Inside her ass were one of the biggest toys on the market including XXXL Boss Hogg dildo Dragon' and 'Seahorse XXXL dildo. She is not affraid to have glass jars inserted in her ass and also you can see her inserting 2 liter bottles in her asshole. Maria is obsessed with punishing and destroying her ass to bizarre levels and proudly earning her title as the supreme anal whore.

Pussy
24cm (Circumference)

Ass
35.2 cm (Circumference)

Duration: 5:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 203.7 MB

Download Double fist fucking Marias ass

Up In Smoke

Girl roxy raye, extremal toy insertions action. hot and enjoy!!!

Duration: 19:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3413kbps

File size: 508.9 MB

Download Up In Smoke

Dirtygardengirl Fist Fuck Orgy

Cast: Isabella Clark, Sophia Gagget, Dirtygardengirl
Genres: Fist,Group orgy,Lesbians,Anal,Pornstars

Three babes lesbians decided to wash in the bathroom. That is why there are no men and no one to fuck them, they themselves know what to do. Sex with them occurs according to their own scheme. To do this, they wet their bodies in soapy foamy water for lubrication, in addition, they have expanders for pussy, didlo and fists.

Duration: 10:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7610kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 576.5 MB

Download Dirtygardengirl Fist Fuck Orgy

Double ass fisting destruction

Maria is a mature milf that is into stretching for ages. She mostly produces for Sicflics. Inside her ass were one of the biggest toys on the market including XXXL Boss Hogg dildo Dragon' and ' XXXL dildo. She is not affraid to have glass jars inserted in her ass and also you can see her inserting 2 liter bottles in her asshole. Maria is obsessed with punishing and destroying her ass to bizarre levels and proudly earning her title as the supreme anal whore.

Pussy
24cm (Circumference)

Ass
35.2 cm (Circumference)

Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3641kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 276.7 MB

Download Double ass fisting destruction

Doggy Style

Amateur girl roxy, extreme games. fisting and dildo. enjoy!

Duration: 33:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps

File size: 733.5 MB

Download Doggy Style

Helen's Greedy Cunt Ruination - HD 720p

Our sensational insertion Goddess 'Queen Helen' returns in another shocking scene, having her swollen horse cunt fucked with the XXXL 'Nick Capra' dildo from 'Hankeys Toys', and double fisted obscenely hard by her husbands giant hands. This mesmerising lady continues to amaze us with more humongous penetrations that seem anatomically impossible for her tiny body to take, but they are real and breathtaking to watch! Enjoy seeing Helen bent over on all fours with her swollen cunt meat already vacuum pumped till it's a bulging mound of ruined flesh, weeping with her bodily fluids before she's even penetrated. Her husband grabs the giant Nick Capra dildo, a humongous BBC measuring 14.5' long x 4.5 inches wide, and begins blasting Helens insatiable hole with all his strength. The penetration is so fucking deep and hard we couldn't believe our eyes. He slams her hole from the head to almost entirely balls deep with hundreds of thrusts, and twists it around inside her as it's bursting up int.

Duration: 11:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3227kbps

File size: 270.6 MB

Download Helen's Greedy Cunt Ruination - HD 720p

Double anal fist fucking Maria

Maria is a mature milf that is into stretching for ages. She mostly produces for Sicflics. Inside her ass were one of the biggest toys on the market including XXXL Boss Hogg dildo Dragon' and ' XXXL dildo. She is not affraid to have glass jars inserted in her ass and also you can see her inserting 2 liter bottles in her asshole. Maria is obsessed with punishing and destroying her ass to bizarre levels and proudly earning her title as the supreme anal whore.

Pussy
24cm (Circumference)

Ass
35.2 cm (Circumference)

Duration: 9:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4922kbps

File size: 350.3 MB

Download Double anal fist fucking Maria

Watching Alysas Anal Warmup

Sexy Alysa fisting action. Watching Alysas Anal insertion. enjoy!

Duration: 13:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9902kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 984.2 MB

Download Watching Alysas Anal Warmup

Helen's Super Cunt Ruination - HD 720p

The sensational, gorgeous 'Queen Helen' returns in this outrageous cunt destruction movie, fucking her vacuum swollen hole with more gargantuan dildos from 'Hankeys Toys'! Just look at the enormous size of her puffy horse sized cunt! It is immense! Helen is the ultimate insertion goddess with a tiny body and the biggest, drooling snatch between her skinny legs! Having a monster pussy this huge requires constant, extreme stretching 24/7, and it's so fucking hot seeing her destroy her hole. Enjoy watching her begin this incredible scene with an enormous rubber fist. It's the size of a large, clenched male hand and would normally stretch any woman's hole to it's limits, but not Helens! Her swollen horse cunt is so huge and prolapsed her puffy lips are still bulging round the girth of the giant rubber fist! She uses it to punch her throbbing cervix repeatedly, which bulges back out every time she yanks out the toy and slams it straight back in! Listen to the sloshing sounds of her wet cun.

Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3459kbps

File size: 263.0 MB

Download Helen's Super Cunt Ruination - HD 720p

Back