Pussy Toy Fucking | Fisting | Orgy Extreme Fisting And Toys

Gaping ass with Mr. Hankeys toys

Release Year: 2018
Studio: ManyVids
Cast: LilySkye
Genres: Gaping Anal Big Toys Ass Stretching
Video language: English

I don't know if I can handle all this huge white dildo, but I'm going to do my best. I really want this huge dick all my asshole. At first, I am teasing you a little bit to try to seduce you into a damn asshole. This little thong all my ass, while I jerk and jump for you. Than I butter all this for you so that your huge cock slides inside. Watch how my asshole looks out from this huge dick over and over again. I perceive this as a missionary, from the side, and I even ride from the front. All that anal destruction causes me first so hard, you can catch my syringe. Be a good anal trainer and stretch my asshole.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14659kbps
Audio: 198kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Gaping ass with Mr. Hankeys toys

Extreme Fuzion - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Nicole Love, Victoria Pure
Genres: Lesbian, Pussy Fisting

Nicole Love and Victoria Pure experiment with fisting together. It's always a pleasure to watch those beauties stretch their pussies and beg for more!

Duration: 23:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Extreme Fuzion - FullHD 1080p

The great ameircan challenge and fisting

Cast: Milly17
Genres: Solo, Fisting, Dildo, Pussy Gaping

In this video I use both hands for fisting back and forth between the two. I fit most of both of them inside of me . Then I use the great American challenge (15 in dildo with massive girth) with ease . During this I also fist my pussy . I then cream and continue to fuck it for a bit.

Duration: 13:12
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5734kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 573.3 MB

Download The great ameircan challenge and fisting

Steam Punk Ladies

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Fisting, Dildo

Russian kinky models Dirty Garden Girl and Isabella Clark Extremal Anal Fisting.

Duration: 7:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3951kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 234.5 MB

Download Steam Punk Ladies

Claudia and Julia in Fisting Show - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Claudia Macc (fister), Julia Parker (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Julia Parker is our latest contender here on Fister Twister and we thought the best girl for the challenge would be hot blonde Claudia Macc! These gorgeous babes are already oiled up as they relax on the sofa and Claudia starts to rub Julia's small but perfect tits, working her way down to Julia's pussy with her hands. She rubs her moist pussy lips and lets Julia taste her own juices before she starts to finger her. Claudia bends Julia over and using a red speculum, gapes her pussy apart a little more, continuing to finger her and then Claudia moves onto something a little bigger. She knows if Julia is going to stand a chance with our lesbian fisting challenge, her tight pussy needs to be stretched to the max! She teases Julia with a big dildo, rubbing it against her nipples and letting her have a little suck before fucking her pussy with it! She puts the dildo back in Julia's mouth and face fucks her with it then gets straight to work, fist fucking Julia's pussy! She finds it hard to.

Duration: 20:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6829kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Claudia and Julia in Fisting Show - FullHD 1080p

Little Red Riding Hood and Her Pie

Cast: Milly

In this video I use both hands for fisting back and forth between the two. I fit most of both of them inside of me . Then I use the great American challenge (15 in dildo with massive girth) with ease . During this I also fist my pussy . I then cream and continue to fuck it for a bit.

Download Little Red Riding Hood and Her Pie

Lesbian Anal Fisting

Hot kinky jo and Isabella Prolapse and anal fisting action..Enjoy!

Duration: 9:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 269.0 MB

Download Lesbian Anal Fisting

Dirty Garden Girl, Kinky Nikky and Lady Kestler

Genres: Lesbo, Triple Anal Fisting, Prolapse

Women triple anal fisting - Dirty Garden Girl, Lady Kestler and Kinky Nikky - Real three hands at once in ass!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:59
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6861kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 410.8 MB

Download Dirty Garden Girl, Kinky Nikky and Lady Kestler

Beautiful and hard anal fisting

Cast: ArgenDana
Genres: Anal, Anal Masturbation, Fisting, Gape, MILFs

Awesome fisting action by some amateurs. The girl is first seen fisting her anus first and enjoying it, but her lover then takes over and gives her an even deeper anal fisting while she is in position: which even makes her pussy drip uncontrollably.

Format: m4v
Duration: 9:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7051kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 482.6 MB

Download Beautiful and hard anal fisting

Fist Anal

Extreme anal fisting for Isabella Clark, with sexy model Nathaly Cherry...

Duration: 11:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 438.1 MB

Download Fist Anal

Nicol & Chrissy - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Chrissy Fox, Nicol Love
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

We are used to seeing Nicol Love on the giving end of our lesbian fisting movies here on Fister Twister but today she is back and this time she is taking on gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Already naked, Chrissy starts to play with Nicol's boobs, before working her way down to her pussy. She pulls at Nicol's XXL pussy lips which helps to gape her open. Nicol has some amazing pussy lips and once Chrissy has finished stretching her apart with her fingers, she lets Nicol taste herself before moving onto the next part of this scene. Chrissy uses a metal speculum to gape Nicol's pussy apart even further. Every step gets Nicol ready for a hard fist fuck which is in store. Of course, Chrissy wants to use a monster sized dildo on Nicol first, to make sure she is really ready for her whole hand! The dildo easily slides into Nicol's juicy pussy and after she enjoys being dildo fucked, she bends over ready for the main event! Chrissy fists Nicol hard as she bends over, taking a good hard fisting from behi.

Duration: 21:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7418kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Nicol & Chrissy - FullHD 1080p

Sadic anal fisting

Cast: girl
Genres: Solo, Anal Play, Foot Play, Gape, Gaping, Huge Dildo

This film is very peculiar, so to speak very much to the fans of this genre, namely fisting. We do not see faces here, but this is not necessary. There is the most important thing is a big female ass that costs cancer and the fist that penetrates it.

Format: m4v
Duration: 9:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7051kbps

File size: 482.6 MB

Download Sadic anal fisting

Huge Anal Beads

Isabella Clark sexy blonde model, extreme Huge Anal Beads and fisting action.

Duration: 16:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3499kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 439.4 MB

Download Huge Anal Beads

Giant Dildo in the Ass

Genres: Dildo, Prolapse, Anal

Oh, this girl, oh, this ass. This giant hole, it seems, can accept everything! This dildo is no exception, more, deeper, stronger! Oh, baby, shove it in your ass all the way!

Format: flv
Duration: 8:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8102kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 512.9 MB

Download Giant Dildo in the Ass

The great ameircan challenge and fisting

Cast: Milly

Download The great ameircan challenge and fisting

Lexa Lite - Solo

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Big Ass, Double Anal, Double Penetration, Fisting, Gape

Very horny girl has a smoking hot body, natural tits, a sexy fuckable ass! Watch as this sexy girl put in her hole all stuff.

Duration: 20:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4720kbps

File size: 725.3 MB

Download Lexa Lite - Solo

Girl, Fisting and Long Dildo

Genres: Anal, Dildo

The girl fucks herself in the ass with the help of various long dildo and she obviously loves it! 69 centimeters, a deep anal journey begins! Watch and enjoy!

Format: flv
Duration: 9:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7869kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 529.6 MB

Download Girl, Fisting and Long Dildo

Roxy Raye-Stretching The Holes 2

Genres: Fisting, Masturbation, Big Dildos/Toys, Lesbians, Anal Fisting, Fetish, Female Ejaculation, Squirting, Close Ups, Hardcore

Hey there! I'm Roxy Raye, a young, extreme girl from Florida who likes to have a good time while getting as extreme as I can. You're in for a real treat, as you'll see some of the nastiest (and sexiest) content anywhere on the internet... right here! From gaping my asshole wide open to listening to the gagging sounds as I deep throat a big dildo, from using large toys on myself to fisting my asshole and pretty pink pussy, you'll get it all! Odd objects, prolapsing, squirting & lots more are all right here!

Duration: 14:32
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 273.0 MB

Download Roxy Raye-Stretching The Holes 2

Tipsy slut fists her loose gaping pussy

Very horny girl has a smoking hot body, natural tits, a sexy fuckable ass! Watch as this sexy girl put in her hole all stuff.

Duration: 13:05
Video: 1440x808, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps

File size: 947.7 MB

Download Tipsy slut fists her loose gaping pussy

Riding That Fist - Rachel & Rebeca - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Rachel Evans, Rebeca
Genres: Anal Fisting, Gape, Dildo, Speculum

Rachel Evans comes back to Fister Twister again this week after making quite an impact in her last scene with us. This time she gets to play with cute blonde Rebeca and starts by passionately kissing her while exploring her petite naked body. She bends Rebeca over in the doggystyle position and pours oil all over her ass and down into her crack, soaking it completely as droplets of oil run down Rebeca's ass and onto the bedsheets. Big boobed Rachel starts to gape Rebeca's ass apart using her thumbs and at the same time, runs a hand along Rebeca's pussy lips. She moves onto two fingers, fingering Rebeca and gives her a taste of her own ass. Using a metal speculum, Rachel gapes Rebeca's tight ass even further while rubbing her pussy. Rebeca enjoys the sensation of being stretched to the max but she knows that's not all that is in store for her little ass hole! Rachel uses a monster sized dildo to slide into Rebeca's ass, taking over where the speculum left and afterwards Rebeca licks it.

Duration: 23:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5420kbps

File size: 994.4 MB

Download Riding That Fist - Rachel & Rebeca - FullHD 1080p

Double Fisting, Huge Gape, and Massive Dildo Play

Genres: Fisting, Toy Insertion, Double Fisting, Self Fisting, Pussy Insertion, Stockings

This was super fun. I love my toy collection and here you get to see most of it. We are always adding bigger and bigger toys.
The newest one is the clear plug. At 7:20. The only way it would fit was after some warming up with two fists! This was the first time I actually got it all the way in and it was sooooo exhilarating. That stretch and the fullness was amazing.
My pussy pushed it out after just a moment so more stretching must be done so I can stay that full for even longer

Duration: 8:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19538kbps
Audio: 244kbps

Download Double Fisting, Huge Gape, and Massive Dildo Play

Bound pussy fisting and stretching

Quick video of my bf fisting my loose hungry cunt while I'm all tied up .Enjoy

Duration: 10:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9733kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 780.8 MB

Download Bound pussy fisting and stretching

Deep Hand Treatment - Emily Brix & Penelope Cum - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Emily Brix, Penelope Cum
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting

Gorgeous Emily Brix and Penelope cum share a deep kiss before getting the fun started. They lick and suck on each other clit, then each takes turns sliding their fist deep into the others pussy. Each girl moans with pleasure and enjoyment.

Duration: 20:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5492kbps

File size: 844.3 MB

Download Deep Hand Treatment - Emily Brix & Penelope Cum - FullHD 1080p

Roxy Raye-Slutty Lawn Work

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Fisting, Masturbation, Big Dildos/Toys, Anal Fisting, Fetish, Close Ups, Hardcore

Hey there! I'm Roxy Raye, a young, extreme girl from Florida who likes to have a good time while getting as extreme as I can. You're in for a real treat, as you'll see some of the nastiest (and sexiest) content anywhere on the internet... right here! From gaping my asshole wide open to listening to the gagging sounds as I deep throat a big dildo, from using large toys on myself to fisting my asshole and pretty pink pussy, you'll get it all! Odd objects, prolapsing, squirting & lots more are all right here!

Duration: 14:51

File size: 280.2 MB

Download Roxy Raye-Slutty Lawn Work

Abigail Dupree - Deepthroat Seduction

Slave Abigail takes on many parts as a sex slave. As a sex slave, she is required to please, pleasure and satisfy those as directed by her Master. I think you would agree, she shines in her fantasized role as the over sexed . catches her not wearing panties, her skirt is too short, gets caught missing school and other infractions. She dose not want to tell her mom the things her caught her doing so she offers to do whatever he wants.

Duration: 32:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Abigail Dupree - Deepthroat Seduction

Fisted on Top - Anie Darling & Tera Link - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Anie Darling, Tera Link
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Anie Daring gets to play the dominant one in our latest scene for Fister Twister. Taking advantage of her black haired friend, Tera Link, this scene starts with both girls naked and oiled up! They kiss as they sit on the back of the sofa before Tera makes her way down to Anie's nipples. She licks and teases them with her mouth before sitting back on the sofa with her legs spread, tempting Anie to pleasure her pussy. She starts by pulling her beautiful lips apart and uses her fingers to glide over her labia. Anie inserts a finger and lets Tera taste herself before she decides to use some red tongs to get Tera ready for her lesbian fisting challenge. Tera's pussy is stretched and gaped apart, then Anie decides to make her perform oral sex on a monster sized black dildo! Tera lays down on the sofa and with her wet, juicy pussy ready and waiting, Anie slides her dildo inside, stretching Tera to the max! Once Tera's pussy has accepted this huge toy, Anie knows that her fist will fit too an.

Duration: 26:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6727kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Fisted on Top - Anie Darling & Tera Link - FullHD 1080p

Roxy beach toys

Roxy Raye, a young, extreme girl from Florida who likes to have a good time while getting as extreme as I can. You guys are in for a real treat, as you'll see some of the nastiest (and sexiest) content anywhere on the internet... right here! From gaping my asshole wide open to listening to the gagging sounds as the camera gets real close as I deep throat a big dildo, from using large dildos on myself to fisting my asshole and pretty pink pussy, you'll get it all here! Odd objects, prolapsing, squirting & lots more are all right here!

Duration: 8:46

File size: 163.4 MB

Download Roxy beach toys

Busty Showdown

Sexy big boobed babes Sophia Lee and Chloe Lamour look like they could be sexy and this pair are the perfect match for a big titted lesbian fisting scene! Chloe takes the lead and as Sophia leans back, Chloe teases her pussy lips and gapes her wide apart with her fingers. This exotic hottie fingers her pussy and then slides her hand into Sophia's mouth to let her taste her own pussy juices.

Duration: 24:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps

Download Busty Showdown

Fast Fisting Orgasm - Angel & Victoria Pure - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Angel, Victoria Pure
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

Victoria Pure gets to be in control again in our latest Fister Twister fisting scene and this hot blonde babe can't wait to get her hands on raven haired Angel. These hot lesbian babes kiss and Victoria starts to play with Angel's pussy. She gets Angel to suck her fingers then bends her over before she gapes her pussy apart with her hands and fingers her pussy. Using a metal speculum, Victoria gapes apart Angel's pussy even more and then moves onto a monster sized dildo. It easily slides into Angel's pussy and Victoria can't wait for the main event and this stunning blonde fist fucks her challenger as she stands and bends over. Angel lays on her back and Victoria speeds things up and while Angel gets her pussy fisted, she masturbates and orgasms, easily passing the Fister Twister challenge!

Duration: 20:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6922kbps

Download Fast Fisting Orgasm - Angel & Victoria Pure - FullHD 1080p

Roxy Raye-Roxy Underwater

Genres: Fisting, Masturbation, Big Dildos/Toys, Anal Fisting, Fetish, Close Ups, Hardcore

Duration: 14:32

File size: 274.0 MB

Download Roxy Raye-Roxy Underwater

Roxy Raye-House Warming Present

Genres: Fisting, Masturbation, Big Dildos/Toys, Lesbians, Anal Fisting, Fetish, Female Ejaculation, Squirting, Close Ups, Hardcore

Duration: 19:01

File size: 358.2 MB

Download Roxy Raye-House Warming Present

Barbie Sins - Barbie Sins, Victoria Pure - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Barbie Sins, Victoria Pure
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

Naughty blonde Barbie Sins thinks she can pass the Fister Twister challenge so who better to match her with than Victoria Pure! Barbie bends over on a white leather chair as Victoria touches her all over and as Barbie turns over and relaxes back, Victoria starts to play with her pussy lips. She gapes her pussy apart with her fingers and while fingering her pussy, Victoria lets Barbie suck on her fingers to taste her own juices. She uses a metal speculum to stretch Barbie's pussy even more in the doggystyle position and then moves onto a fist dildo. Victoria is so experienced in this challenge that she knows exactly how to soften up a pussy ready for fisting! Next it's time for the real thing and Victoria slides her fist up inside Barbie's pussy while she stands, giving her that fist fuck she desires! Barbie masturbates at the same time as being fisted and after changing positions, Victoria gets even deeper into her pussy and makes her orgasm hard before shoving her juicy fingers into .

Duration: 21:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6602kbps

Download Barbie Sins - Barbie Sins, Victoria Pure - FullHD 1080p

Chessie Kay - a little break

Genres: BDSM, Pumping, Big Tits, Huge Tits, Oil

Meanwhile, Chessie Kay has been trained to become a perfect HuCow pet slave. She is collared 24/7 and spends a lot of time in her cage. The cage is not locked because she will not escape. She is completely obedient now, conditioned to a reward and punishment structure (and regular milkings of course). Chessie has been spending time with nipple suckers on her boobs. They constantly pull on her nipples when she is not being milked, but today she gets a break to show you how well trained she is. Chessie goodies from the calf bucket and sits up with her paws up when she is waiting for instructions. Gestures are enough, words are not needed. The farmer only has to hold out his hand and Chessie will place her udder in it, to be inspected or massaged. She is such a good HuCow! She gets a reward today, a few orgasms with the magic wand, which also will help to stimulate her milk flow!

Duration: 7:22
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11706kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 641.3 MB

Download Chessie Kay - a little break

Big blue dong

Release Year: 2019

Kinky hot Jo Big blue dong total anal destruction movie, watch!

Duration: 8:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7900kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 499.8 MB

Download Big blue dong

Anal Challenge - Antonia Sainz & Selvaggia - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Antonia Sainz, Selvaggia
Genres: Lesbian, Anal Fisting, Dildo

Gorgeous blonde Selvaggia is our latest contender and she is matched with experienced hottie Antonia Sainz! Antonia rubs her hands all over this pretty blonde's naked body and pinches her nipples before these gorgeous girls kiss and Antonia lays Selvaggia on her side, teasing her ass with her finger. She slides one into her ass, then lets her taste herself and after stretching her ass apart, she moves onto a butt plug to stretch it even further! Selvaggia masturbates as she is penetrated by the pink and black sex toy then bends over as Antonia speeds up. Antonia knows that Selvaggia doesn't need any more warming up. Her ass is ripe and ready for a good hard fist fuck so she starts off slowly and gives her tight ass a sensual lesbian anal fisting before speeding up to give her an amazing orgasm!

Duration: 21:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6344kbps

Download Anal Challenge - Antonia Sainz & Selvaggia - FullHD 1080p

VixenxMoon - Quick Spanking & Stretching

Genres: Fisting, Anal, Toys, Prolapse, Squirting, Dildo

I'm just an average 22 year old slut that loves to stretch and destroy her holes. Nothing turns me on more than having a huge fist or two shoved up my pussy and ass. I can currently take two male fists in my pussy and one in my ass, I love it. Other than hole ruination I'm into bdsm, latex, pain, piss, breathplay, WAM... you name it. I don't have many limits. I'm super submissive.

Duration: 9:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8508kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 606.6 MB

Download VixenxMoon - Quick Spanking & Stretching

XandriaGoddess - Ass fisting and dildo sucking

Duration: 12:30
Video: 1920x1046, AVC (H.264), 4847kbps
Audio: 261kbps

File size: 468.2 MB

Download XandriaGoddess - Ass fisting and dildo sucking

Sliding With Ease - Cayla, Ellen Betsy - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Cayla, Ellen Betsy
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

We knew gorgeous blonde Cayla wouldn't be able to stay away from Fister Twister for long and today she is back as the dominant party in this lesbian fisting challenge. She starts off this challenge by covering brunette babe Ellen Betsy in oil from her big boobs all the way over her toned stomach and massages it in. Ellen clearly is enjoying this as her nipples stand on end and Cayla moves her way down to Ellen's pussy, oiling that up too before using her fingers to tease Ellen's labia. Cayla starts to gape Ellen's pussy apart slightly while fingering her and soon moves onto the tongs which she uses to stretch Ellen's pussy apart even more. After letting Ellen taste her own pussy juices, Cayla bends her over in the doggystyle position before inserting a monster sized textured black dildo into her juicy twat. It slides in easily and as Cayla notices this, she soon moves back to her hands which she uses to pull Ellen's hole apart. Starting to fist fuck Ellen, Cayla works her magic faster.

Duration: 22:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6401kbps

Download Sliding With Ease - Cayla, Ellen Betsy - FullHD 1080p

Roxy Raye-Ride Em Big Cowgirl

Duration: 14:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 316.6 MB

Download Roxy Raye-Ride Em Big Cowgirl

Back